Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

Hard Corporal Punishment By 5 Dommes

We got a lovely domme vacations. We took this slaves to maintain the garden for us. Unfortunately they did it not as we requested... So we decided to give them punishment... HARD! We took our worse and most painful implements to do it - whip, dragons tail, leather flogger, chain flogger, thick rubber paddle armed with metal parts, riding crop and the canes! They spoiled our vacation mood, so we will punish them until they will cry and beg for mercy, they will have spoiled mood too crying alone ted to the tree in the burning sun. We will make sure they will get their lesson.
Vids, Fanclub, Live, MV Stars, Contests, LadyPerse,
Duration : 00:07:08
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 412.96 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Humiliated By Your Maids

You knew we'd be over to clean today, but you decided to hide in your room and masturbate anyway. Did you want to get caught? How pathetic. What did you think would happen? Your dick is laughable, and we'll make sure everyone else knows about it too. In fact, the whole neighborhood should get to see it. You wanted us to catch you, just admit it. This is what you get for being such a pervert. Find more Role-Play videos on our RP We got this video idea after waving at someone through the window while we were having sex lol ✖︎ Some popular themes: Caught, SPH, Maids, Public Humiliation, Degradation
Vids, Fanclub, Live, MV Stars, Contests, Fetish, Vivian Vicious,
Duration : 00:07:47
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1375.01 MB

Link For Download

We Will Make You Bi Sucking Real Cocks

Hello my little pervert. Recently, I found out your secret. I know you are pervert and you want to suck cocks. That's why today I have something special for you. You will suck my friend's dick and I and my Goddess friends Evilwoman and Joanna Bujoli will watch you having dick in your mouth!
Femdom POV, Fanclub, Live, MV Stars, Contests, LadyPerse,
Duration : 00:10:12
File Size : 602.57 MB

Link For Download

He Said Im A Massohist We Said Check

This slave told us that he is a masochist and we can do with him whatever we want. We got tons of requests like this and they are just a losers not even close to masochists. We decided to check him! We tied his hands to the walls and used whip, paddle, cane and fingernails on him! Will he stand it or will be a loser? We love corporal punishment!
Duration : 00:07:43
File Size : 559.11 MB

Link For Download

We Fucked Both His Ass And Throat

Mistress Karino and I decided to fuck both his ass and throat! We put him on the kitchen table and penetrated him with our strapons! Mistress Karino was sitting on his face while I was fucking his ass! That was a lucky fucking for this pathetic slave!
Duration : 00:05:55
File Size : 387.08 MB

Link For Download

We Are Testing How Stupid Is This Slave

Today I, Mistress Glamorous and Mistress Karino got this dump slave locked in chastity! We will test his stupidity asking him a questions. He will be punished if he fails and got reward if he succeed. We will humiliate him during this and used him as our foot stool!
Duration : 00:06:59
File Size : 356.73 MB

Link For Download

Lesbian Gangbang With 3 Dommes And 1 Sub

Today Mistress Karino and Mistress BlackNymphetamin and I decided to use this slut for our pleasure! We decided to have a lesbian gangbanged! We put on our strap ons and penetrate her holes. We pegged her hard and rough with deepthroat as well!
Duration : 00:11:11
File Size : 571.9 MB

Link For Download

Three Dommes Will Make You Weak

Today I, Evilwoman and Lady Lilith will take a fun. You are our toy, and you will do whatever we want! Sniff it ;)
Duration : 00:07:21
File Size : 424.59 MB

Link For Download

I Made Them Bi

My biggest fantasy comes true! I made my sub bi!Me and Mistress Karino made this subs info bi cock sucking
Duration : 00:09:31
File Size : 552.7 MB

Link For Download

Hard Rough Pegging And Deepthroat

This pathetic loser said that he want to have hard fucking with girl. So I decided to give him that, but not in the way he thought. I put my strap-on belt with big transparent dildo and penetrated all his holes hard. I started with deep throat for the warm up. Then I gave him pegging he will remember for long time. I put my big transparent dildo deep and rough in his tiny hole. I fucked him in various positions. I almost break the sofa.. At the end he had to kiss and lick this dildo, from the ass to mouth.
Duration : 00:06:22
File Size : 368.43 MB

Link For Download

Toilet Humiliation

Today I will humiliate my slave, I will put his head in the toilet. Tell him to eat used condoms and for the end I will give him some ball busting. All in very casual outfit. Of course I will make him my ashtray.
Duration : 00:10:01
File Size : 588.03 MB

Link For Download

Sounding By Cruel Latex Nurse

This guy told me that he likes role play! So he will get one! Today he will be my patient, but he doesn't know that I will be cruel nurse! I will examine his urethra from inside. I will put metal sounds in his penis deep! He will think twice next time, about suggesting some role play ;)
Duration : 00:05:59
File Size : 304.9 MB

Link For Download

Here Is How I Use My Magic Wand On Slave

My slave deserved a reward. Today I and Mistress Karino used megic wand on him. Unfortunately he came too quickly, that's why he got a punishment.
Duration : 00:09:06
File Size : 530.06 MB

Link For Download

You Will Be Our Cock Sucker

Mistress Karino and I put our big black strapons. You are kneeling in front of us! Today you will be our cocksucker! You will lick, suck, kiss our dildos! We will put it deep inside your mouth!
Duration : 00:08:43
File Size : 508.92 MB

Link For Download

Summer Foot Worship For Mistresses

Mistress Black Nymphetamin and I was resting outdoors. For our relaxation I bought this pathetic slave to be used to massage our divine feet! We allow him to start with worshiping our high heels, later we allow him to massage our feet. We used him as spittoon and humiliation!
Duration : 00:09:28
File Size : 619.88 MB

Link For Download

Pegging Slave On The Pool Table

Today this slave have the opportunity to be pegged by his Goddess! I will put the strap on and fuck his tiny hole on the pool table! He will be my anal bitch and cock sucker! I will not be easy for him and will penetrate his pathetic holes rough!
Duration : 00:06:09
File Size : 536.1 MB

Link For Download

Hard Degradation For This Sperm Dumpster

This time me and Mistress Mavka humiliated my slave as sperm dumpster. After a swingers party we took used condoms to feed this slave. We covered all his face and mouth with the cum, he had to lick and eat it!
Duration : 00:14:25
File Size : 846.77 MB

Link For Download

Pegging Gangbang On Swing By 4 Dommes

Today Evilwoman, Mistress Glamorous, Dark Fairy and I put our slave on the swing! We prepared pegging gang bang for him! He will be our anal bitch ready to be used! We will be fucking him hard and rough with our strapons and he will even not be able to see it!
Duration : 00:10:07
File Size : 661.07 MB

Link For Download

I Covered This Slave Face With My Spit

Today spitting time for this slave! I put my slave in the stocks and he was my spittoon. His whole face was covered with my delicious spit, after all I ordered him to clean the floor by his tongue ;)
Duration : 00:06:24
File Size : 372.12 MB

Link For Download

You Are My Sissy Slut JOI POV

Today I will make you my slut, you will smell my aroma from the bottle until you lose your mind, you will put a cage on your little penis and you will adore my beautiful legs in nylon stockings and my nice body in a latex dress, but you deserve nothing more, you can only dream about me sucker, you're so pathetic you probably gonna buy this video now lol
Duration : 00:15:44
File Size : 914.73 MB

Link For Download

We Made Him A Dirty Whore

Mistress Mavka and I found out this slave was checking girls clothes. We decided to humiliate him for that. We made him to wear it! Later we put big dildo on the wall and made him to suck it deep and tease it like a dirty whore!
Duration : 00:14:44
File Size : 861.67 MB

Link For Download

Perfect Day For A Corporal Punishment

Time for spanking with this pathetic slave! I love doing it!This time this slave was able to feel cane, paddle, flogger and riding crop from my divine hand!
Duration : 00:10:25
File Size : 614.34 MB

Link For Download

JOI On Mine And Mistress Karino Commands

Today you have opportunity to listen mine and Mistress Karino commands. You will be kneeling in front of us, with your dick in your hand jerking off. You will do what we ordered, because that is the only way you are allowed to cum!
Duration : 00:09:24
File Size : 681.43 MB

Link For Download

Mistress Karino And I Fucked Her Pussy

Today I and Mistress Karino has used this female slave again. Today we decided to use dildos to fuck her pussy. We inserted multiple cocks in her vagina, even two at the same time!
Duration : 00:07:55
File Size : 573.4 MB

Link For Download

Me And My Sissy Slut

I got my step-brother jerking off in my underwear! now for punishment she is my bitch! I fuck him in the face and give his dick pain, he has to endure everything because I'll tell my step-mother! also He had to adore my dirty socks And feet
Duration : 00:11:00
File Size : 859.79 MB

Link For Download

Wax Play With My Tied Slave

Today this slave have the honor to be my slut! I will treat him with hot wax, all spilled on his chest! He will able to get a CBT session from me and kiss my feet! What a lucky slave!
Duration : 00:08:13
File Size : 419.32 MB

Link For Download

You Can Watch Our Divine Feet

Today you are on your knees. You can watch and admire mine and Mistress Mavka divine boots and foots! You will be in foot fetish heaven. We both are in amazing latex outfits which you can only dream to touch!
Duration : 00:09:49
File Size : 577.23 MB

Link For Download

Mistress Mavka And I Will Smash Balls

I love ball stomping. This time I invited my friend Mistress Mavka to play and give some pain to my slave!I ordered him to put his cock and balls in this cock box, so now we have easy access to stomp on his balls with our beautiful boots and divine foots!
Duration : 00:13:35
File Size : 799.35 MB

Link For Download

Lets play a Red Green game - JOI POV

Let's play a game. When I say Green you have to Jerk off your pathetic dick, when I say Red you have to stop. I'm your Mistress and I will decide when you can Jerk off and when you cannot! Are you ready for that game? If you will cum in the time I have reward for you!
Duration : 00:07:27
File Size : 435.42 MB

Link For Download

He Thought That Will Be Nice Facesitting

Today I and Mistress Mavka decided to give this slave face sitting! He thought that it will be pleasant activity. He was totally wrong. He was in chastity, his balls were blue, so very sensitive. We hit, scratch and squeeze his balls! We also scratch his body, so he had marks all over his chest! Ofc he was not able to scream, because we gave him breath play by sitting on his pathetic face!
Duration : 00:09:27
File Size : 550.39 MB

Link For Download

Latex Shine And Worship For Your Doctor

Today you have opportunity to worship and shine my amazing body in latex! I will tease you with it and you can only shine and watch! I know you would love to be treated by me!
Duration : 00:05:06
File Size : 442.73 MB

Link For Download

Horse Training

My slave is like a little pony! He needs some training! So me and Mistress Karino teached him how to be a good horse.
Duration : 00:08:16
File Size : 478.81 MB

Link For Download

OTK Spanking With 3 Mistresses

This slave was not obiedent enought... So pathetic, he could not even clean our room good enough! So we decided to punish him. I and Mistresses Healah Sin and Karino took this slave to spank him over our knees. Later we used paddle on his red ass. He will get his lesson.
Duration : 00:07:43
File Size : 457.18 MB

Link For Download

Latex Glove Bandit 4K

Rubie breaks into Saph's house, wearing latex gloves to prevent her from leaving fingerprints. She fondles all over her body with gloved hands. After she finally has Saph stripped, tied up, gagged and wearing gloves, she has her way with her. Saph whimpers as Rubie pleases her with lots of nipple pinching, licking, and tribbing, eventually resulting in both of them cuming together.
Vids, Fanclub, Live, MV Stars, Contests, Vivian Vicious,
Duration : 00:11:04
Resolution : 3838x2160
File Size : 1959.7 MB

Link For Download

Back