Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

Slave Will Sniff Our Dirty Socks

Today our slave have a great opportunity to sniff and worship our dirty sweaty socks! He will be in heaven feeling our divine feet over his face! Mistress Karino and I will put him in heaven today!
Vids, Fanclub, Live, MV Stars, Contests, LadyPerse,
Duration : 00:07:02
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 460.3 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Tied Up and Tickled

VIDEO BEING DELETED (4/28/2022) Kim finally got the chance for revenge when our tickle torcher commissioner orders a custom with me as the submissive!! In the past I've had to tickle Kim for ten minutes straight! She was pretty excited for this video, but unfortunately for her, I have a knack for slipping out of bondage and turning the tables on her. I always have fun making her regret dominating me
Vids, Fanclub, Live, MV Stars, Contests, Vivian Vicious,
Duration : 00:10:36
File Size : 1150.01 MB

Link For Download

I Mummified My Slave For Little Torment

Time to have some fun. I turned my slave into a mummy. I sit with my glorious ass on his head, and rolled pinwheel over his pathetic dick. I've also put my beautiful feet on his face.
Duration : 00:10:45
File Size : 625.39 MB

Link For Download

We Prepared Ass Training For You

Hello slave! We heard that you dream about being fucked by us and our strapons! You need to meet our requirements to fit our big cocks first! It is your lucky day! Mistress Cherrie Velvet and I prepared ass training for you! We will instruct you, so you will be able to train your ass to satisfy us!
Duration : 00:09:50
File Size : 642.93 MB

Link For Download

Using My Slave In Vacbed With Evilwoman

Today I and EvilWoman used this slave as our toy! We sucked him in vacbed and used for our pleasure! We used magicwand to have fun. We ruined his orgasm and didn't stop on this, so he was struggling and he could take no more. We also played with his breath, so his sensations was even harder. Poor slave was not able to see our beautiful bodies and our divine latex outfits.
Duration : 00:09:22
File Size : 544.76 MB

Link For Download

We Will Allow You To Taste Our Spit

Today is your lucky day! You will be able to taste our delicious spit! Goddess Hel and I will humiliate you and you will be thankful that we can even give you time! You are nothing to us! You are a slave! You will be jerking off being excited that we will give you our spit!
Duration : 00:08:31
File Size : 557.45 MB

Link For Download

Riding Grinding Bouncing on Her Strap

It's our first time trying a thigh harness! A few hiccups, but mostly Saph riding, grinding, and bouncing on the strap-on. Rubie tries different positions to fuck Saph in - Doggy Style, Scissoring and more!
Duration : 00:08:56
File Size : 987.86 MB

Link For Download

Wax Play With My New Slave

I used my new slave. He deserves only punishment, so I give him some pain ;)I love wax play!
Duration : 00:05:44
File Size : 449.6 MB

Link For Download

Paradise For Foot Fetishists

Kneel before us! Today is your lucky day! You have possibility to kiss, lick and sniff our divine foots. I, Mistress Karino and Mistress Healah Sin knows your deepest fetishes. Today you are allowed to clean by your tongue our foots and boots!
Duration : 00:10:02
File Size : 583.5 MB

Link For Download

You Will Jerk Off But Only On My Terms

Today you can jerk off your little tiny cock! But you will do it only on my terms! That's the only allowed way! You will be able to watch my amazing body in latex, which will make you horny, but you can't cum until I will allow it! Jerk off, Jerk off, up and down! I will have a surprise for you at the end when I allow you to cum!
Duration : 00:07:27
File Size : 487.38 MB

Link For Download

Pegging Slave On The Bench

Today I put this slave on the bench. I checked how deep is his throat with my strapon and also pegged him. To additional entertainment I used my favorite electro wand on him.
Duration : 00:06:45
File Size : 399.78 MB

Link For Download

Mahoganyqen And I Made Double Faceting

Today it is the luckiest day for those pathetic slaves. MahoganyQen and I decided to sit on their faces. They could feel our divine asses on their heads! We were riding their pathetic faces, jumping and smoother them! We both were wearing really hot and amazing leotards with thongs! Latex and lingerie! They will remember that day for long!
Duration : 00:12:29
File Size : 905.14 MB

Link For Download

Trening Dla Mojej Malej Suczki

[CLIP IN POLISH LANGUAGE] Dzis clip po polsku. Slyszalam, ze lubisz byc suczka! Slyszalam ze lubisz byc przebrana w rozowe ubranka, gotowa do ruchania przez swoja Pania!
Duration : 00:05:07
File Size : 260.91 MB

Link For Download

I Will Fuck Your Ass Hard And Rough

Today is your lucky day! I will put my big black cock to fuck your ass! You will be fucked hard and deep! I will stretch your tiny hole. Today you will cum from anal penetration.
Duration : 00:06:25
File Size : 465.56 MB

Link For Download

Your Tiny Cock Locked In Chastity Cage

Today you are locked in chastity by me and MahoganyQen. We know that you want to jerk it off, but you can't! Your tiny pathetic cock is locked, you are at our mercy! We will tease you, and you can't do nothing!
Duration : 00:10:23
File Size : 543.7 MB

Link For Download

We found your dirty secret - Sissy POV

We found your dirty secret! Mistress Cherrie Velvet and I found that you stole woman panties! We found them in your room! From now on you will have to wear them! We will feminize you and transform you into a woman! You will be our bitch now!
Duration : 00:08:58
File Size : 586.57 MB

Link For Download

Tearing Her Clothes Off

A flirty workout gets intimate when Saph threatens to show Rubie what she's really good at - and it isn't stretching. Making out becomes eating out, then tribbing, until Rubie just can't take the teasing over clothes anymore! She flips things on Saph, literally ripping through her bra, exposing Saph's cute little titties, then tearing through her tiny shorts and taking whatever she wants. {{Tags: Rough, Knee Highs, All Fours, Doggy Style, Ass, Eating Pussy, Licking, Sucking, Nipples, Fingering, Fucking, Workout, Flex, Thigh High, Knee High, Socks, Real Couple, Amateur, Panties, Lingerie, Gym, Caught, Girl Girl, Fight, Wrestling, Brunette, Busty, Yoga, Sports, Lipstick, Lesbian, Riding, Lesbians, Weights, Nude, Orgasm, Shorts, Domination, Dominatrix, FemDom, Female, Girls, G/G, Fucking, Cum, Cumming}}
Duration : 00:10:57
File Size : 1200.06 MB

Link For Download

We Transform Him Into Personal Carpet

I and Mistress Mavka decided to give trampling to this slave. We put our high heels with very thin heels and stomped on his body. Later we take of our shoes and did it bare foot. On the end he get reward, so he could worship our foots.
Duration : 00:09:58
File Size : 586.55 MB

Link For Download

Jerk off instructons for my slaves - POV

We didn't see each other for a while. Today I prepared jerk off instructions for you! You will follow my commands and you will have possibility to empty your loaded balls! But you will do it only on my terms! During this you will have the opportunity to admire my amazing body in latex!
Duration : 00:09:00
File Size : 781.71 MB

Link For Download

Teacher x School Girl

After school detention was just a rouse. This horny little teacher had other plans. Tied up and at the mercy of her beautiful teacher the student tells her how much she's wanted to be dominated and torchered by her. She starts by working on her nipples driving the student hot with desire and demands the student reciprocate, then moves to her pussy. With a strap-on the teacher drives her wild with a fxrced orgasm. ✖︎ This is a fetish custom made for the commissioner who enjoys hearing the word ✖︎ You can find Vivian's videos Some popular themes: Teen(18+), LesDom, Bondage, Nipple Sucking, Strap-On
Duration : 00:15:50
File Size : 1717.78 MB

Link For Download

Kicking And Corporal Punishment

Today I and EvilWoman decided to test these two slaves if they meet our requirements as our future toys. We checked how resistant they are in corporal punishment and for the lots of kicks and scratching! We were really mean for them; one of them was even dancing from pain.
Duration : 00:09:10
File Size : 532.63 MB

Link For Download

Ice Cold CBT Punishment By 3 Cold Dommes

This time Mistress Karino, Mistress Glamorous and I decided for a CBT for this pathetic slut! His dick will be same cold as our hearts! We will put his pathetic cock and balls in ice cold freezing water!
Duration : 00:06:48
File Size : 347.76 MB

Link For Download

Slave In Vacbed Treated With Magicwand

This slave was crying, please Mistress please I want to cum please please please. Pathetic... But I sucked him in a vacbed, took my magic wand and ruined his orgasm... playing with his breath. Funny is that he was not even able to see me or escape. The only contact from outside was by this little tube. Of course it will be too good for this pathetic whining slave, if I will finish when he cum... I left him sucked in with vibrator put on max speed ;)
Duration : 00:09:39
File Size : 570.13 MB

Link For Download

Teasing Her

VIDEO BEING DELETED (2/28/2022) Enjoy this little video of us teasing each other in a cozy field of balloons!
Duration : 00:03:02
File Size : 335.73 MB

Link For Download

Torchering Her Nipples

Saph always wanted to be tied up and "torchered" by Rubie, but what other fantasies is she hiding? To find out, Rubie makes her fantasy a reality. Leaning into the pleasures of erotic and sensual torcher, Rubie teases and toys with her nipple as she interrogates her, but Saph wont break. Clamps maybe? A vibrator? Possibly something else? Edging Saph until she breaks! {{Tags: Spanking, Tickle, Punishment, Amateur, Real Couple, Lesbian, Lesdom, Femdom, Kink, BDSM, Mistress, Lipstick, Lingerie, Choker, Pulling, Laughing, Pussy Slapping, Hitting, Paddling, Spanking, Knee, Doggy, Crying, Begging, Red, Vibrator, Collar, Clamps, Edge, Nude, Breast, Mistress, Slave, Role Play, Bondage, Restraints, Blindfold, Sensory, Hard, Vibe, Imposed Orgasm.}}
Duration : 00:13:22
File Size : 1478.26 MB

Link For Download

I And Cinderlady Used Magicwand On Her

Today I and Cinderlady have this female submissive slut to use for our fun! She said that she had never orgasm before, so we prepared magic wand, fingering, spitting, face slapping session for her! She will be screaming loud from multiple orgasms!
Duration : 00:11:09
File Size : 648.64 MB

Link For Download

I Will Give You Rare Opportunity To Cum

I heard that you want to be my slut today! I will make you addicted to me! You will spend all your money on me, because you will not be able to resist my charm! Today I will give an opportunity to cum, but you have to listen my orders!
Duration : 00:10:16
File Size : 525.02 MB

Link For Download

Midget Humiliated By Me And Healah Sin

I and Mistress Healah Sin humiliated this slave! His height is like a midget! We were towering over him. We could easily spit on his head! He was sooo tiny. Even his penis was the smallest we ever seen! He has to wank with 2 fingers lol!
Duration : 00:10:20
File Size : 607.36 MB

Link For Download

Soapy Squeezing

VIDEO BEING DELETED (2/28/2022) Bubble bath time! Two girls, one angelic scene, very tit focused. Mostly us covering our boobs in soap and pressing them together, broken up with making out, tit sucking, and nipple play! We lather ourselves up, and rinse each other off.
Duration : 00:06:31
File Size : 692.41 MB

Link For Download

Made Them Bi With Double Dildo

I know you love making me subs Bi. This time Me and Mistress Karino took double dildo to play with them! One of side we put in ass on one slave and another side in other slave mouth!
Duration : 00:05:45
File Size : 335.5 MB

Link For Download

Human Dumpster

Today I humiliated my slave with Maya Sin. This time he was turned into human dumpster. He was waiting for us in prison to be able to be bucket of Two beautiful ladies. He become our vessel for ashtray, spit and delicious champagne.
Duration : 00:08:25
File Size : 484.52 MB

Link For Download

Using My New Slave

I had a session with my slave again, I used him for my pleasure I'm slapping his face and played with his cock and balls. For the end I have allows him to lick my feet and shoes!
Duration : 00:08:57
File Size : 794.55 MB

Link For Download

Pet Play With This Slave

Evilwoman, Joanna Bujoli and I was relaxing on the terrace. Joanna invited her new slave, we decided to get some fun. We humiliated him, ordered to be our pony and a puppy! We spilled champagne on his head and spit on him a lot! But it was nice things for him too, he could worship our heels and be our footstool!
Duration : 00:10:15
File Size : 594.39 MB

Link For Download

Quadro Corporal Punishment

I, EvilWoman, Lady Lilith and Black Widow decided to use this slave as our training toy. We used multiple implements on him. We were very hard on him.
Duration : 00:09:49
File Size : 571.01 MB

Link For Download

Slave Caught On The Road And Used By Us

Dark Fairy, Evilwoman and I were driving on the road when we spotted this slave walking! We decide to caught him and put in the trunk! We used for our pleasure! We humiliated him and did face sitting! We also did CBT and used riding crops to beat his pathetic ass!
Duration : 00:07:07
File Size : 514.5 MB

Link For Download

Back