Brutal Fisting and Huge Dildos Insertions

Virgin Mary Dildo and a Baby Jesus Butt Plug - Valentina Nappi

Valentina Nappi dons her Nun Costume to mock God and Christ as she masturbates with her Jackhammer Jesus Dildo, Virgin Mary Dildo and her Baby Jesus Butt Plug. Valentina also uses her Virgin Mary Dildo to titty fuck her big tits. She also enjoys cleaning off her cum by sucking it off her sacrilegious toys. See you in Hell!

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:40
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1484kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 469.0 MB

Download Virgin Mary Dildo and a Baby Jesus Butt Plug - Valentina Nappi

Sinful nun dares to beg for Priest cum

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Big Toys, Odd Insertions, Squirt
Video language: English

So far nun Monica was truly a blessed one. She boldly and successfully fought with her horniness, her lowly vaginal passions, with daily aweful prayers and loyal service to Church. She had no thoughts of ever touching her lowliest and most disgusting part of her body and was never wet performing her nun' duties amongst the poor. Entitled as the Hope of the Monastery by the Abbess, she was soon noticed by the Pope and was about to get promoted to the Inquisition Department to spread the word and faith amongst women who fell innocent victims of their sinful vaginas.

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 715.1 MB

Download Sinful nun dares to beg for Priest cum

Holmes Fuck

Cast: Kitty Darlingg
Genres: Anal Masturbation, Big Toys, Dildo

Awesome anal fucking with "John Holmes. he lady loves fisting games. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 5:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 168.8 MB

Download Holmes Fuck

Let me show you how it's done

Studio: Platinum X Pictures
Cast: Courtney Cummz
Genres: Blonde, Babe, Masturbation, Solo, Sex Toys, Big Tits

Blonde babe is teaching young cock cravers how to masturbate with a dildo. This hot bitch with big jugs and amazingly wet pussy will drive you crazy in this sexy solo performance.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14833kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 956.1 MB

Download Let me show you how it's done

Katya Huge Anal Toys (2016)

Katya wraps her hands around two massive brutal dildos and rotates between them to gape her pussy and tight asshole!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 824.5 MB

Download Katya Huge Anal Toys (2016)

PeePee Dido

Cast: Dido Angel
Genres: Blonde, Dildo, Masturbation, Peeing, Solo, Teen,

Dido is a long time favorite for her amazing lesbian shows but today we get to know a whole different aspect of her kinkiness. Having 'armed' only with a dildo and a bowl, she stuns us with a gorgeous solo show that involves a lot of naughty toy masturbation and some exciting pee-pee games.

Duration: 22:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download PeePee Dido

House Warming Present

For big girls only large rubber toys that make full stuffing with anal hole. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 19:01
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 358.2 MB

Download House Warming Present

Hot session with a true monster

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Brunette, MILF, Dildo, Masturbation, Solo

Hot session with a true monster. This beast stretches my pussy wide.

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22364kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 670.4 MB

Download Hot session with a true monster

ArgenDana - Sadic anal fisting

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Anal, Anal Masturbation, Fisting, Gape, MILFs

In this video I'm riding my huge dildo in my asshole. Bouncing up and down on it feels so good.

Format: m4v
Duration: 9:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7051kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 482.6 MB

Download ArgenDana - Sadic anal fisting

purple beast dildo

Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Kinky girl Hannah Fucking the purple beast dildo action. enjoy!

Duration: 8:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11521kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 735.4 MB

Download purple beast dildo

Extreme Pussy Spread

For big girls only large rubber toys that make full stuffing with anal hole. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 20:29

File size: 385.8 MB

Download Extreme Pussy Spread

Holly Hanna

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Holly Hanna
Genres: Solo, Prolapse, Fisting, Anal, Dildo

Fun loving blonde Holly Hanna is back to demolish her pussy and asshole with gigantic dildos until her ass prolapses hard!

Duration: 22:36
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4057kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 737.9 MB

Download Holly Hanna

GapingIn Latex

After a great game of pool she found a new way to demonstrate how the cue. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 19:11
Video: 960x528, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 361.4 MB

Download GapingIn Latex

hard orgasm

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Dirty pussy girl Naty extreme hard orgasm fisting kinky action. enjoy!

Duration: 9:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8707kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 632.2 MB

Download hard orgasm

Anal Ficken und Fisten

Genres: Fisting, Extreme

Amateur german girl anal fisting and fucking ass, extreme action.

Duration: 10:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8014kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 640.7 MB

Download Anal Ficken und Fisten

double anal fist

Release Year: 2011
Studio: dirtygardengirl
Cast: Dirty garden girl
Genres: Fisting

The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy watching.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 8:21
Video: 1280x720, MPEG-2, 5859kbps

File size: 373.6 MB

Download double anal fist

I am Little Whore - Abigail Dupree

's lil whore is a good girl for presenting her spread asshole to him on her back, legs up and the feet on those ears as she is told. She is eager to obey by putting pretty blue beads in her asshole to stretch and prepare her for his pleasure. He orders her to 'show me your lil holes, say 'yes Sir' and spread your ass now. Such pretty lil holes. Now Abigail urges to her holes as she fucks her ass by backing up onto the fuck post. "Use me , I want your cum inside my pussy" she begs and begs for him to cum inside of her like a needy and ravenous nymph... unsatisfied until she finally gets what she wants deep inside her ass...Mmmmmm thank you .

Duration: 11:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps

File size: 600.8 MB

Download I am Little Whore - Abigail Dupree

Kitty Darlingg - Holmes Fuck

Genres: Fisting, Amateur, Anal, Fisting

Very horny girl has a smoking hot body, natural tits, a sexy fuckable ass! Watch as this sexy girl put in her hole all stuff.

Duration: 5:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 168.8 MB

Download Kitty Darlingg - Holmes Fuck

Anal Snakes and Colt Cocks part 1 - Abigail Dupree

Ooooo I'm feeling fiery tonight! And I've got a 30 minute date with a 29 inch anal snake and a huge, delicious cock of a different breed. I start out with the snake and insert all 29 inches of it slowly into my ass. I can't help but moan in pleasure as it works its way past every turn.You can see by the way I look into your eyes that I'm hungrier than usual tonight. Something primal has gotten into me yet again. I do this a few times to make sure I'm ready to take on the huge cock I just got in the mail. What am I saying... I do this a few times because it fucking feels soooo good!!! I love the huge balls on this new toy...I just have to feel them slap against my clit...I must!!! I fuck it with my pussy first to test run it and then can't wait any longer to feel it in my ass. I fuck it good and watch the white of the cock get swallowed by my asshole. I wasn't expecting to take it all but low and behold.. I did:)And I absolutely love it!

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

File size: 805.2 MB

Download Anal Snakes and Colt Cocks part 1 - Abigail Dupree

Kitty Darlingg - Shane Anal

Genres: Fisting, Amateur, Anal, Fisting

Very horny girl has a smoking hot body, natural tits, a sexy fuckable ass! Watch as this sexy girl put in her hole all stuff.

Duration: 9:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 220.8 MB

Download Kitty Darlingg - Shane Anal

Anal Snakes and Colt Cocks part 2 - Abigail Dupree

Anal Snakes and Colt Cocks part 2 - Ooooo I'm feeling firey tonight. And Ive got a 30 minute date with a 29 inch anal snake and a huge, delicious cock. I start out with the snake and insert it all the way inside of my ass up into my guts... I can't help but moan in pleasure as it works its way past every turn. Talk about getting to know yourself. I do this a few times to make sure I'm ready to take on the huge cock I just got in the mail. I love the huge balls on it and the dual color. I fuck it with my pussy first to test run it and then can't wait any longer to feel it in my ass. I fuck it good and watch the white of the cock get swallowed by my ass. I wasn't expecting to take it all but low and behold.. I did:) I love it!

Duration: 17:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps

File size: 912.3 MB

Download Anal Snakes and Colt Cocks part 2 - Abigail Dupree

Holmes Anal play

Studio: ManyVids.
Genres: Solo, Anal, Anal Masturbation, Big Toys

The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy watching

Duration: 8:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 259.3 MB

Download Holmes Anal play

Anal Fun With GodZilla Dong - Abigail Dupree

Genres: Fisting,dildo,anal

Run! It's Godzilla! Abigail holds no fear as she faces down the godzilla Dong once more. Her mighty booty faces down this fierce adversary for our sake, in this action packed thriller of a clip

Duration: 10:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6288kbps

File size: 507.8 MB

Download Anal Fun With GodZilla Dong - Abigail Dupree

Hands in places Part 1

Studio: ManyVids
Genres: Anal, Big Toys, Fisting

The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy watching

Duration: 32:24
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1747kbps
Audio: 19kbps

File size: 420.0 MB

Download Hands in places Part 1

Live sex with a teen

Studio: Punani Films

Hot teen is enjoying one of her first bangs after she has been playing with her favorite pink dildo in a hot show. Watch the perfect girl getting her cunt pleasured with a horny dude ready to rock her world.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3648kbps

File size: 563.3 MB

Download Live sex with a teen

Huge Insertion Anal Creampie - Abigail Dupree

Genres: Fisting,dildo,anal

This is the infamous "Chance" from Bad Dragon and he is HUUUUGE! Wanna see how much of him I can take? This is a long fuck session that was only partially recorded. I was captured in the best angles for you to see me putting this long, thick toy to work. I feel my brueses from last time and I love pushing and riding him deep just to see how much his width stretches my pussy out. Would you believe that my ass can accommodate much more than my pussy ever will. My piercings pull my pussy lips so tight and it hurts so good. I spread my legs so you can see how my pussy grips and takes him over and over. It feels so amazing that my clit starts aching to be touched. My asshole squeezes and pulses each time an orgasm wave hits me and I just can't wait any longer to give it a try. My asshole swallows him with ease and guess what...Chance has a fucking CUM LOAD cocked and ready to release! Mmm, the way this huge cock feels in my ass sends me to a quivering euphoria. I fuck and pump my asshole deep just as he shoots his load. I'm a little bit embarrassed but the thought of you cumming as you watch me push a literal butt load of cum out fills me with such satisfaction. It's so hot and I am so full that I push the cum out over and over. By the end of it all I'm stretched out and cum high.. what a mess I am. I stick my fingers inside my pussy and ass. I just love hearing how wet it is. This is by far, my favorite new friend... for soooo many reasons. And still I want for more. Sensual Pain Studios - Extreme Productions LLC

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6822kbps

File size: 814.0 MB

Download Huge Insertion Anal Creampie - Abigail Dupree

BreakingIn The New Girl

Brenda is a very pretty girl who I thought was going to be a tough cookie to crack but I knew that when I did, the hard work would be worth it. She came to the agency looking for work, she was already working with her partner from their home doing a web cam show but was looking to break into the industry working exclusively with her partner. Unfortunately he wasn't with her and I wasn't going to let her leave before I had sampled her wares. When I asked her about girl/girl work she was adamant that she would have to talk to her partner about it, so I tried a different approach. I found out that she had never kissed a girl or even touched another girls breast so I used that as my angle in. I got her to undress for some casting photos then started touching her boobs and saying I thought that they were very nice and then she surprised me. I must have awoken some long dormant spark of lesbian desire as she asked to see mine and I soon had both her hands clutched on my breasts. I could see curiosity mingling with desire in her eyes so after getting a kiss out of her it wasn't long before I had convinced her to do a girl/girl video also. The next thing I knew I was gliding in and out of her pussy with my strap on dildo, speeding up my tempo until if I had balls they would have been making a noise like thunder against her butt cheeks. She soon orgasmed and then it was my turn. For an inexperienced girl she devoured my pussy like a carnivore and I was soon clutching the back of her head as my orgasm engulfed me. An amazing casting with a very sexy girl, I wonder what she'll tell her partner about how her casting went?

Duration: 29:10

File size: 549.5 MB

Download BreakingIn The New Girl

Again going deep with Mr.Edd

Genres: Fisting, Solo, Anal, Anal Masturbation, Big Toys

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 484.8 MB

Download Again going deep with Mr.Edd

A Tranquil FistnRide - Abigail Dupree

Sometimes, Master James will walk into my room right in the middle of a session with a client and start stroking his perfect cock and teasing me unabashedly. This, my dear friends, is a delicious view of what happens to me. Insatiable is an understatement as I slide my fist into my slick ass hole, trying not to show the discomfort on my face and failing miserably. I grab a large plug and get busy with it knowing that I want more. I back up onto the cock on the fuckpost and ride it hard and deep moaning in pleasure and getting more and more crazed with lust for human cock. I turn around and begin to mouth fuck the cock that was just in my ass, shoving it deep down my throat as to not miss an inch of it. My ass needs more though so I turn back around and grab another cock for my mouth as I slide right back down on that cock. I love being filled from both ends but my pussy is feeling left out so I take the cock from my outh and slide it into my pussy riding both holes with my labia spread for your viewing pleasure. Being so full I begin to feel myself getting closer to orgasm and turn around for a fisting of my pussy. Keeping an eye on my Master who is seemingly close to orgasm as well I can't hold it any longer... I cum all over my fist and finish myself off with a huge black dildo in my pussy before getting back onto the fuck post and begging for your cum in my ass.

Duration: 19:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

Download A Tranquil FistnRide - Abigail Dupree

Halloween Whorer Nights

A trio of sluts rocking sexy stockings and very flexible pussies that can easily take whole fists in. Damn, they are definitely going to have a lot of fun with each other and the hung guy that is keeping them company. See them in action in this vid!

Duration: 21:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 479.0 MB

Download Halloween Whorer Nights

Fistful Of Gape

Cast: Nicole Love, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Lingerie

Horny babes Nicole Love & Rebecca Black start off by eating each other's wet holes. Then the black haired beauty Nicole slips her fist into the eager blonde's asshole and pounds it till Rebecca is gaped wide.

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5435kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 945.4 MB

Download Fistful Of Gape

Extreme Showering

Fisting pleasures
The specialty of this hospital's staff are clysters combined with rubber-handed fist insertions. What a spectacular sight when this latex girl takes an entire fist into her wet pussy!

Duration: 15:42

File size: 295.7 MB

Download Extreme Showering

happy ending massage

I remember our first date with Alysha, she shocked me when she asked me to massage her womb inside!

Duration: 19:41

File size: 370.7 MB

Download happy ending massage

Intense hitachi orgasm

Genres: Fisting, Vibrator

20 years old, British and I recently moved to Spain to enjoy! Extreme orgasm!

Duration: 6:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11107kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 581.6 MB

Download Intense hitachi orgasm

Back