Bound Slave Is Covered With Wax | Japanese Torture Videos

Ela Darling Trained to Obedience

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Fetishnetwork\Missogyny
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

This lesbian bondage video is one of the few on the site that puts humiliation and degradation of the sub at the forefront. While MISSogyny is keen to call her submissive subs sluts and harlots, she keeps it at a certain level of decorum...in a sense, they are kindred spirits and they belong to a closely knit collective of lesbian bondage adherents. This session with Ela Darling however shows a darker side to Mistress MISSogyny, one keen on exposing her sub as something inferior and worthy of extra cruel treatment. Mistress demonstrates that early, struggling with Ela and inserting a custom made gag into her mouth. The gag is fixed with a scrub brush and MISSogyny orders her weaker sibling to scrub the floor clean with her brush. All the while Ela struggles and MISSogyny whips her backside. Soon, MISSogyny tires of this humiliating exercise and locks Ela into an excruciating position: hands planted on the floor, waist bent double and feet locked in position, giving Ela just a little freedom to bend her knees, but always compelling her to stay on her feet. Under her, MISSogyny rigs a vibrator, so whenever she tires, she can only dip a little bit and then the high speed head is working on her clit. After unreal domination and punishment, MISSogyny lets Ela have a break from the vibrator but only if she agrees to the pounding pussy punishment of a brutal fucksaw. Talk about a brutal choice.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2960kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 699.2 MB

Download Ela Darling Trained to Obedience

Sakuma Hiroko

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Japanese, Hardcore, Uncensored

kinky japan milf Sakuma Hiroko exreme humilaion punishment.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1756kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sakuma Hiroko

Lovely Ela Darling receives a painful lesson

Ela Darling is a real life librarian -- the sexy, naughty kind you fantasize about. This nerdy bookworm has a huge appetite for kink, and she found herself unable to refuse the invitation to Mistress Missogynys dungeon to catalog her collection of torment implements and slave training devices. Missogyny ties the lovely Ela to a wire fence and strips her naked, exposing her perky A-cup tits and hidden sexy tattoos. Ela is made to bite down on the handle of one of Mistresss floggers while Missogyny rips of her pantyhose and fondles her pussy. Ela gets a painful flogging across her tits and pussy, and then Missogyny leads her to a new painful device bondage station: Ela is strapped down on her stomach, her ass is propped way up in the air and her ankles, wrists and neck are locked into place. She has a little wiggle room, but only enough to let her shake and thrash as Mistress Missogyny flogs her and zaps her with a cattle prod. Ela receives a painful lesson in device bondage and lesbian domination in this hot video.

Duration: 31:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2777kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 673.3 MB

Download Lovely Ela Darling receives a painful lesson

Yukina slave

Slave girl Yukina humiliation and punishment action watch!

Duration: 2:01:31

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Yukina slave

Slut Kimmie Lee Enjoys Disgrace

Studio: Fetishnetwork\SexualDisgrace

I'll do anything for my Master. I loved when he tied me up and left me in his basement that first time. I felt so cold, my arms sore from being bound behind my back, my breast wrapped tight in rope. I wanted to taste his dick so bad. All I hoped for was his arrival. I got my wish. He pulled me towards him and shoved his cock deep down my throat. I wish I didn't need to pull away for air. It's less time devouring his great dick. He had my hair in his hands, juggling my head on his manhood. He threw me against a post and tied me to it, my ass out for him to play with. He kept teasing me with a vibrator, rubbing it against my sensitive clit, using my natural pussy cream to reach deep inside. I couldn't control my pants and moans. He suddenly buckled a ball gag around my head, my screams muffled, screaming from him ramming me hard and fast with his meat. He wouldn't slow down for a minute. My pussy belonged to him. If that was disgrace, I earned it.

Duration: 25:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2949kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 563.3 MB

Download Slut Kimmie Lee Enjoys Disgrace

Natsuko

Slave girl Natsuko extremal enema anal inserion and more punish...

Duration: 1:55:22
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Natsuko

Addicted to Bondage

Sasha Knox is addicted to Mistress Missogynys deft hand and skill at erotic Lezdom device torment. After getting her ass and pussy totally dominated her first time in Mistress,s dungeon, Sashas slave training today is going to focus on nipple torment. Missogyny restrains Sasha arched backwards, her feet trapped underneath her and her perky natural tits pointing up at the ceiling. Missogyny takes her time teasing her chubby blonde submissive...pinching her tender breast with clothespins, slapping at her pussy, the pain gets incredibly intense and Sasha screams and scream every time a new clamp pinches her body or whenever Mistress lashes her with her leather whip. Missogyny sets up a magic wand right against Sashas tender clit and lets it run until Sasha is nearly overcome with orgasmic sensations. She is about to cum over and over and she keeps screaming every time a clothespin is ripped off her flesh. This Lesbian bondage torment scene is meant to be savoured.

Duration: 25:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2827kbps

File size: 550.2 MB

Download Addicted to Bondage

Sakurada Ayumi

Enema bondage and humilaion slave girl japanese teen...

Duration: 1:30:16

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sakurada Ayumi

Stella May's Orgasm Marathon

No one warned me of something like this. I've experimented sexually with a few boyfriends before, but I was always in control. I definitely had use of my hands and feet. I'm sure none of my guys would tie me to a crate, my left leg tied all the way back, nipple pumps aching my tits. I couldn't stop shivering. I wondered what he would do to me. I finally found out. He grabbed my head, turned it and filled my mouth with his cock. I couldn't push him away when he stayed in my throat for too long. I've never had so much spit ooze out of my mouth, hoping for a clear breath of air. The only time I did was he got my between my legs. My leg tied back gave him enough room and access for whatever he wanted. All I could do was watch. He kept moving back and forth, taking turns obliterating my throat and pussy. I was so turned on. I wanted him to use me more. But he surprised me with something special: a vibrator. He placed it on my clit. It was too much to handle. I couldn't control myself. He had to hold me down and gag me. I still continued jerking around and yelling as each orgasm built up for the next. He left me cum dizzy and shaking for hours.

Duration: 27:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 614.6 MB

Download Stella May's Orgasm Marathon

Sheena Rose's Tight Pussy is Left Gaping

I did not deserve sexual disgrace. But he managed to get me in his dungeon for his perverted use. I didn't want to crack but he was so rough and persistent with his huge dick. I've never seen one that big. He kept jamming it deep down my throat, my hair grasped tight in his hands for easy maneuvering of my head. If my hands weren't belted to a rod, I'd fight my way out of there. It would be the only way for him to fuck me the way he did. I'm too tight for a cock like his. I could feel my pussy stretch. Luckily nothing ripped down there.

Duration: 30:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 677.6 MB

Download Sheena Rose's Tight Pussy is Left Gaping

Previously Unreleased Maso Wife Semen & Pissing Cum Swallowing

As she continues with her amazing blowjob, our guy fingers her tight ass and gapes her hole wide apart. Finishing this blowjob and ass fingering scene, takes a load of cum in her mouth and spits it onto her tits as she enjoys playing with the results of her hard work!

Duration: 2:33:38
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Previously Unreleased Maso Wife Semen & Pissing Cum Swallowing

Mia Li's Rough Deep Throat Disgrace

My throat still hurts. I've never deep throat-ed so much in my life. His dick was so big. I didn't even touch it. He left me against a column for awhile, my wrists tied and my arms pulled back. I couldn't release myself. I tried so much, but the rope wouldn't loosen. I had no choice but to wait for what was planned for me. I think he heard me struggling. He walked in, grabbed my head and widened my mouth with his massive dick. I've never seen one so big. I wouldn't know what to do with it. I definitely learned how to use my throat. He kept pushing his dick in deeper and deeper, faster and harder. I teared up instantly, spit pouring out of my mouth as I gagged over and over. I thought my cries would make him stop but it only made him use my mouth more. It seemed like days of deep throat-ing his cock. When he was finally done, I thought my disgrace was over. But it only the beginning. He laid me on top of crate, my legs tied open for his high speed fucking machine. He continued fucking my mouth, rubbing the spit leaking out all over my face. I couldn't focus on either dick entering me. I hope he could tell my screaming was from cumming so many times.

Duration: 32:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3033kbps

File size: 740.7 MB

Download Mia Li's Rough Deep Throat Disgrace

Cherry Torn To Pieces

Cherry Torn is no stranger to device bondage lovers on the internet...her talents as a bondage sub have been on display on the best known and highest rated BDSM sites, and her reputation for being a pain loving slut earned her an invitation to play in Mistress Missogynys discipline dungeon. After some pleasant small talk revealing Cherry to be a bubbly girlie girl with a real love for bondage submission, Missogyny gets her prepped on the exam table. Today, it is going to be all about Cherrys ass, and she is locked into position, head down, ass up, feet and hands tied together to allow no movement. Missogyny alternates between whipping Cherrys pussy and fucking it with a fucksaw. After a great deal of vaginal punishment, Missogyny gets the idea that Cherry needs a cool down and she starts plying her pussy and the soles of her feet with ice. Cherry is soon trembling with cold, and Missogyny will not relent. She stuffs Cherry mouth full of ice and makes her hold it until she nearly gags. Cherry looks like a zombie when she's finally released from her hellish punishment in the device bondage dungeon.

Duration: 28:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps

File size: 623.0 MB

Download Cherry Torn To Pieces

Sophia Elly Stripped and Tourmented

Sophia Elly is the latest first-timer to be sent to Mistress Missogyny for discipline and slave training. This young, wanna be seductress is convinced that smoking will make her sexier and more attractive, and she lights up compulsively despite numerous warnings. Mistress Missogyny eagerly awaits the arrival of her new slave-in-training...Sophia is stripped naked revealing buxom curves, a ripe ass and a perfectly shaved pussy. Missogyny is focused on hard corporal punishment, and she locks Sophia in a standing position, arms spread wide and legs apart. Missogyny lashes her slave with a leather flogger, cruelly whipping her breasts, stomach, pussy and thighs, but that is not nearly enough. Sophia also gets the full strength of her Mistresss hand, a paddle and a rug beater. There is no stopping MISSogyny, and she adds nipple torment to Sophias training and then applies a high speed magic wand vibrator to her pussy to overwhelm her senses while she endures her harsh lezdom corporal punishment.

Duration: 29:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2886kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 647.1 MB

Download Sophia Elly Stripped and Tourmented

Dear, I Want You To See The Real Me

Thinking that it is him who will be approaching her, she's surprised to discover it is actually a beautiful, young woman, and she's gifted a delightful afternoon lesbian treat.

Duration: 2:32:32
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 687kbps

File size: 911.1 MB

Download Dear, I Want You To See The Real Me

Sophia Elly Begs For More

Sophia Elly is welcomed back for her second journey through Mistress Missogynys device bondage dungeon, and she dressed extra sexy for the occasion. She is wearing mouthwatering red panties over top of sexy sheer suspender hose. Mistress Missogyny sees through her transparent attempt at acting like the demure innocent, and the punishment begins. Sophia is bent over the knee of her mistress and given a hard bare handed spanking. The corporal punishment whets Missogynys appetite for masochism and soon the deviant whore slave is led to the device bondage chamber. Sophia is laid on her back on a wide examination table and she is locked in place at the waist, ankles and wrists. Her cute panties and stockings are long gone, and Mistress works at disciplining her for her pride and vanity. Sophias nipples are clamped with clothespins and pulled painfully in the air by a taut string; Mistress Missogyny also pinches clothespins between her toes and snaps the soles of her feet with elastic bands! Her creative cruelty knows no bounds! Sophia is reduced to begging for mercy from her Mistress after the painful Lesbian Bondage punishment session.

Duration: 30:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 676.7 MB

Download Sophia Elly Begs For More

Night 24 part 152 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Japan, All sex, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax

She is transformed by this experience. When it began she was prudish and coy. She pretended to be interested in men for the attention but she was never going to give them anything more than it took to keep them interested

Duration: 50:53
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 597.3 MB

Download Night 24 part 152 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Marley Blaze Needs Another Disgraceful Session

Studio: Fetishnetwork

Here I am again, waiting on my knees, hands and breasts tied for his amusement. He rushed towards me, cock aimed at my mouth and down my throat. He wanted spit pouring out of my mouth to smear it around and slap me around a bit. I hope he wasn't angry at me. He bent me over and smoothed his hands across my ass cheeks, bringing his hand down hard. I've never been able to endure a spanking, especially a rough and challenging one. I couldn't control my spasms. It didn't end there. He pulled out more rope and tied me up, arms and legs pulled behind me, my pussy out for easy reach. The way he was fucking me seemed he wanted to wreck it. I don't know what I did to disappoint him. I thought my last disgrace was enough. He took turns fucking my mouth and pussy, sparing the opportunity to catch my breath, slapping and smothering me, using the ropes around my breast to push his dick in deeper, no matter the hole. It all felt so good, but I hoped this would please him. I can't stand him being disappointed in me.

Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3010kbps

File size: 533.1 MB

Download Marley Blaze Needs Another Disgraceful Session

Night 24 part 150 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Genres: BDSM, Japan, All sex, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax

She needs to know that some men, strong men, are willing to do something about it. Payment will come in the form of pain, suffering, bondage and humiliation. OT is going to be the administrator of her account. Shackled to a wooden frame, Olivia is exposed and helpless.

Duration: 1:00:23
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 897.0 MB

Download Night 24 part 150 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Cherry Torn's Big Juicy Bubble Butt

Studio: Fetishnetwork
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,string Bondage

Cherry Torn once again presents herself to Mistress Missogyny for punishment and slave training, and the Mistress rembers Cherrys lithe body and juicy ass and is eager to once again inflict punishment and torment of this willing and eager submissive slut. Cherry is rigged in a standing position: two long steel pipes are rigged to a pooch collar and then they run down to the floor. Wrist and ankle restraints are attached to the pipe so Cherry can shuffle a little but has no real freedom. Missogyny uses her helplessness to torment her exposed nipples, pinching them with clothespins and then mercilessly spanking them with a riding crop until Cherry is screaming through her gag. Cherry also expresses a desire for spanking, and Mistress sees her big juicy bubble butt and unleashes hell with her flogger and bare hand. Cherrys ass is hot and glowing red after her corporal punishment spanking...this device bondage video will definitely give you new ideas for when you clean out your garage.

Duration: 29:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps

File size: 644.1 MB

Download Cherry Torn's Big Juicy Bubble Butt

Night 24 part 149 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Olivia Fawn is about to learn that there is a cost for rampant flirtation. She can't just go through her life trying to make men want her for the attention.

Duration: 1:00:19

File size: 972.2 MB

Download Night 24 part 149 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Busty Bella Rossi takes on 2 cocks , cums hard

Studio: RealTimeBondage

The busty and always eager Bella Rossi takes on the hardest live sexual show out on the net today. This is not the sort of shoot for the pillow princesses, Sexuallybroken will put your through your paces until your brain meat melt. Lucky for us, Bella is just the sort of person that lives for a through dicking down as only we can deliver. This is the big leagues.

We start off with unveiling those big beautiful breasts and bind them up tightly. We then redress her so that those tightly tied titties jut though the snug sheath dress. Binding her hands behind her back we drop this fuck slut to her knees and put her to work. The effects of some rock hard cock shoved down her throat hole is almost instantaneous. All it takes is a little cock to make Bella's eyes glaze over. We add in 10 inches of BBC just to be sure.

Our fuck toy has been clothed for far too long and we strip off her dress, throw her on a sybian and tie her down to a custom made bondage device. Now we test her multitasking skills. How well can she take the unrelenting cock train being run on her mouth hole while simultaneously cumming her brains out? With difficulty is the answer. Bella cums hard, over and over, as the cocks own her face. The show has just gotten started and already Bella is an undone mess. Undone mess is a good look on our little Bella.

We have so much planned for this whore that we must pace ourselves. Taking Bella off the cum covered sybian we give her a chance to compose herself in the best way possible-with a little puppy play. Bella makes a top notch puppy and we give her free reign to let her puppers out. This cock dazed slut chases her ball around in an orgasmic daze. Enjoy the breather while you can Bella, the show is only just getting started...

Duration: 39:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 800.9 MB

Download Busty Bella Rossi takes on 2 cocks , cums hard

Night 24 part 148 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Arielle's clit gets really big inside the suction cup. She's already so sensitive, but now she's really on fire. Her vagina is creaming just anticipating the vibrator.

Duration: 54:10

File size: 774.0 MB

Download Night 24 part 148 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Sybian blasted out of her mind, Rain DeGrey cums repeatedly while facefucked

Studio: HardTied

In round two of her live show, the utter destruction of Rain DeGrey continues. Her reactions on a sybian are nothing short of legendary, she will keep cumming as long as she is bound onto one. Rain is both blessed and cursed. Her sensitive pussy is a hair trigger. She cums easy, she cums hard, and she just can not stop. Long after she is exhausted and delirious, she keeps cumming. Naturally, we have to bind this bitch onto a sybain just to see what happens. Can she suck dick and cum at the same time?

Only one scene in and Rain is already loopy. That cocky smirk has been wiped right off her face, replaced with a dazed and confused look. Lets see just how much more dazed this sensation slut can get. Crucified on a large wooden beam and shackled down on top of our trusty sybain, Rain is at the perfect height for facefucking. Which is exactly what we do. She cums immediately, hard and shrieking, the second we flip the switch on the sybian. Now is the time to make full use of that wide open mouth hole. Which is exactly what we do.

One after another the rock hard cocks run a train on Rain's wailing mouth. Screams and drools come out as the dicks slide in. It would be a shame to let those big bound breasts not get properly decorated, and we add some nipple clamps into the mix. The drool flows out and down her restrained breasts, which look tight enough to burst. Rain chokes and gasps on the dick as they reshape her throat meat. All the while she is still cumming. This bitch is broken and we are only just getting started.

Rain has cum so hard and been so well fucked that she can no longer form coherent sentences. All it took to put this cocky whore in her place was some bondage, dick and orgasms. She is so she can not see straight. We stick her in our handy cage to give her a chance to compose herself while we set up the next scene. She swoons and mutters to herself as her fingers grasp the wire mesh of the cage, unable to even answer our questions. Welcome to Sexuallybroken slut...

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 789.9 MB

Download Sybian blasted out of her mind, Rain DeGrey cums repeatedly while facefucked

Night 24 part 147 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

She's still not going to get off. OT loves the begging and Arielle begs beautifully. It's just enough to not be whiney, but to really get across how needy she is.

Duration: 1:33:34
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Night 24 part 147 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Double Bind ,Hard Bdsm Sex HD 720p

Juliette Black and Katharine Cane were stuck with each other for our last live feed. The stocks we put them in made sure of that. What one got the other had to go through as well. Our members got to watch suffering in stereo. We thought about being nice to them because of that but we just could not help ourselves. It was not long before the posture collars came out, the nipple clamps went on, and the screaming started.

Mz. Berlin decided to stop in to check out Katharine and air out her grievances. Katharine can barely choke out her defense with the collar wrapped so tightly around her throat. Meanwhile, Juliette has no problem shouting her appreciation for the things Claire Adams is doing to her.

Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 688.6 MB

Download Double Bind ,Hard Bdsm Sex HD 720p

Last edited:
Night 24 part 146 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

As the day progresses Arielle is teased to the point of desperation. It's the kind of feeling that feels good, but kinda hurts. Her cunt is drippy with desire.

Duration: 1:32:14
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Night 24 part 146 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Destruction of Darling continues!

The total destruction of Darling continues. This bendy bitch has already been fucked silly and has long ago lost the capacity for rational thought. The endless amounts of relentless top shelf dick has blasted her brain meat into sexual subspace. Not only does Darling look like a total bimbobot, she has been fucked so hard and deep she has actually become one. She can not even form coherent sentences.

It won't be a Darling shoot without showcasing her superpower. This bendy bitch can basically fold herself in half. Backwards. Her extreme back arch has been showcased in many a shoot before, so how do you make it interesting and different? How about fold her back and then stick a sideways sybian between her bound legs? Darling is arched over a custom made wooden bondage device and shackled down in place. Our trusty sybian is drilled in place. Then we flip the switch.

Darling is already an undone mess of flesh wallowing far and deep into sexual subspace. Take a bimbobot, bolt her into the world's most powerful vibrator while shoving huge amounts of cock down her throat hole and she goes from undone to completely blasted. Her tightly tied breasts look like they are going to burst as they jut up to the ceiling. Her whole body is oiled down and gleaming as it arches over. The cock plows her throat without mercy as her eyes roll into the back of her skull and she mutters vague half words.

It is the unrelenting multiple orgasms that really do her in. Darling cums easy and hard, and she never stops. It is both a blessing and a curse. Long after her mind wants to give up and throw in the towel, her body keeps cumming. Her screams of overwhelming pleasure echo of the rafters as her brain continues its unrelenting slide to complete meltdown. Darling is the living definition of sexually broken and we are not done yet. Next on the list is a DP with two rock hard massive cocks taking her from both holes. Will this bimbobot survive? Or will she break down? We unshackle her and drop her down to her knees to await her fate.

Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7274kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 749.8 MB

Download Destruction of Darling continues!

Night 24 part 126 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

That includes scaring her. Taking away her eyes does the trick nicely. With a thick tape gag and more tape wrapped tightly around head she's helpless to stop our torments.

Duration: 1:14:44
Video: 864x488, AVC (H.264), 1467kbps

File size: 907.5 MB

Download Night 24 part 126 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Cherry Torn ragdoll fucked til limp , Hard Bdsm

In part three of our first live Sexuallybroken show, the destruction of Cherry picks up the pace. Cherry is is limp and glassy eyed, the sex has blasted her into another dimension. It is a thing of beauty how absolutely fucked up a proper serving of cock gets this girl. She literally gets dick . If she is this gone from fucking, let us give her a DP and see what happens, shall we?

Bound in a chest harness that completely immobilizes her, Cherry is on the well used Sexllybroken fuck bed, awaiting her fate. Her fate is is to be stuffed full of cock until she is cross eyed. She is drilled down from both ends with vigor. The dicks never let up or slow their pace. They sink into her open and well trained mouth hole balls deep, they own every inch of her pink perfectly shaved pussy. Cherry is locked into deep sexual subspace, hardly aware of her surroundings.

The double penetration is what seals the deal. One cock plows her ass, one cock takes her pussy. If Cherry was gone before, she is now reduced to a mindless sex zombie. Cherry is made into a sex sandwich, wedged between two large and very determined cocks. her gurgled moans are music to our ears. She is drooling, flushed and completely sexually broken. And the show is not over yet.

Cherry is spent back to her knees in her slave position, swaying and still bound. Her tongue is jutting out and her mouth is open. Her mind might be gone, but at least her body knows what to do...

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 798.7 MB

Download Cherry Torn ragdoll fucked til limp , Hard Bdsm

Night 24 part 144 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

He ties Samsara so that she is lying face down on top of a box with her ankles tied to her hair, holding both her legs and her head up a few inches off the box..

Duration: 1:00:37
Video: 800x600, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

Download Night 24 part 144 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Simone Sonay roughy fucked by black cock

Studio: SB
Genres: BDSM

Hardbodied blonde MILF Simone Sonay is a real life swinger that got into porn so that she could have more access to top shelf premium dick. She loves the sex. She can't get enough of it. Careful what you ask for Simone, here at Sexuallybroken we are very good at the sex. Let's fuck this cock-crazy slut until she is cross-eyed.

Bound in a classic fuck me position on the leather Sexuallybroken couch with her legs spread open wide, Simone is completely vulnerable, totally exposed. She is going nowhere. Her pink pussy is like a bullseye for the dicking down she is about to receive. 10 inches of black thunder walks right up and makes itslef at home. He sinks in balls deep to the hilt and Simone's eyes roll straight up into the back of her head. She cums almost immediately. This is going to be her entire world-an owned fuckpuppet that cums over and over.

In a tag team for the ages, we alternate on that helpless pussy. We owns every inch of her cunt and then and finger blast her brains out. Simone squirts like a garden fountain. Puddles gush and form on the floor. Then we steps back in and powerfucks her until her teeth are rattling in her skull. Then we rip another massive gushing orgasm out with the trademarked Williams technique. Back and forth, over and over. The puddle under the couch grows until we are slipping in it.

Simone is undone. She is a wrecked mess of the pretty swinger that first stepped up on our stage. What is left is a limp form doing it's best impression of a broken smelling fountain as cums gushes out repeatedly. Squirtastic Simone now knows the proper definition of Sexuallybroken. Even an experienced swinger such as herself will not be forgetting today anytime soon...

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6781kbps

File size: 778.4 MB

Download Simone Sonay roughy fucked by black cock

Night 24 part 143 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Matt provides her with a ball gag and a blindfold so that all she can experience is the pain of her punishment. He ties her legs so that they are spread apart and uses rope to create a harness for her breasts so tight and thorough that her tits turn a dark purple from the cut off circulation.

Duration: 53:30

File size: 838.0 MB

Download Night 24 part 143 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Stunning Cherie DeVille turned into blowjob device

Beautiful Cherie DeVille oozes quiet grace and sophistication, coming across as quite the lady. We here at Sexuallybroken don't give a damn how classy she is, today she is getting reduced to a blowjob device. She will be turned into just a mouthhole for our use and pleasure.

Kneeling bound in a classic slave position that spreads her legs open wide, Cherie is blindfolded and ring gagged. The ringgag keeps her face cranked open, there is nothing she can do to protect her throat. A high powered vibrator is bolted in place between her opened legs. Her neck is bound against a custom made bondage device. This refined specimen of womanhood is now nothing but a cocksheath. Any hard cock that came by could make use of this handy tool. We walk right up and make ourselves right at home.

Cherie sputters, completely unable to stop us from sliding in. We own every inch of her soft pink throat. The blindfold keeps her dizzy and disoriented, but we want to see those big blue eyes of hers struggling around the dick. We rip it off, making her to look at us. Her face is flushed and her eyes water. This princess is now just a cock slave. The bondage, the relentless pounding out of her throat meat, the utter helplessness of her situation has Cherie swooning.

While the dick owns her mouth, the vibrator has been working the other end, ripping out orgasm after orgasm out of her exposed cunt. Cherie is broken down and covered in her own juices, her messy mouth running down her toned body. We leave the vibrator on full blast. Today we are going to milk every single orgasm possible out of that bound body. Cherie twitches and gasps, blasted deep into sexual subspace and unable to to a thing to stop it. Enjoy the ride dear.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6781kbps

File size: 811.3 MB

Download Stunning Cherie DeVille turned into blowjob device

Night 24 part 139 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

London moves Violet so that she is bent over a large wooden box, her wrists and ankles tied in place with rope so that her legs are spread.

Duration: 33:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1757kbps

File size: 470.3 MB

Download Night 24 part 139 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Beretta James , conquered by cock

Beretta James is a lush MILFtastic hottie with a perfect ass. Today we are going to bend that perfect ass over a wooden bondage pillar while she is lashed down and stuff her full of dick from both ends, Sexuallybroken style. Bound face down and ass up with a spreader bar keeping her legs spread apart, a thick leather strap cinching her tiny waist down to the post and a vibrator bolted in place, Beretta is about to become completely destroyed by dick.

We start off inspecting that flawless ass, spreading the cheeks apart to see what we have to work with. We strip off her black high heels and then lay into that ass with our flogger, warming it up to a red rosy glow. A leather blindfold cuts off her vision, her helplessness. While she is blindfolded and bound, we simply walk right up and make proper use of her facepussy. Beretta deep throats down the dick until her nose is resting on the belly. Credit where credit is due, this cougar certainly knows how to handle the cock.

While her face hole is full, we walk up and take the other side. She moans and cums helplessly, as waves of pleasure rips through her bound body. Beretta is stuffed full from both ends, completely conquered by the cock. The bolted on vibrator whirrs relentlessly away, ripping out orgasm after orgasm from her sensitive pussy. We pound away without mercy, using her like a humping post. Beretta is just a bag of holes for our pleasure.

Her face is slack and clouded, her mouth hole open and leaking, her body totally helpless to whatever we feel like dishing out. We use her until we are bored, and then walk away, leaving the vibrator to continue to pull yet more orgasms out of her tired hole. Beretta is broken down in her bondage, completely gone. It is a good look on her.

Duration: 18:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6800kbps

File size: 954.4 MB

Download Beretta James , conquered by cock

Night 24 part 137 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

While Violet is tied up to the chair, London starts off by twisting and pulling at her nipples, getting little squeaks and shrieks out of her as she does.

Duration: 33:41
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1757kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

Download Night 24 part 137 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Back