Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

This is a shoe lover's dream! Watch Miss Dara try on 7 different pairs of shoes, all while testing them on your dick! This is 45 minutes of PURE SHOE JOY at almost HALF PRICE!

She is naked, except for her black underbust corset, but you can't see her anyhow because you're stuck in her trample box. She goes through all her favorite shoes, and with each one, she steps, squishes, rubs and kicks your dick. She starts with a pair of black gym shoes, then onto a nice pair of beige heels. Next is a pair of red leather slippers, then onto more heels - black leather platform heels! She takes her time with each pair, really trying them in all different positions. She beats your cock with the shoe using her hand, she slides your dick inside each pair as she puts on the next. She is really teasing you and getting your cock so hard and dripping and then stopping. You're going to be in there for a while. She moves onto shiny little black heels, which are very sexy and she loves these, going really slow and getting the best out of them. She hasn't quite yet figured out which pair she likes best, they really are all great. She takes a short break to let her bare feet get onto your skin. You really like this, and it makes your balls fill up even more! You're aching to cum for her feet and shoes. She has another pair of gym shoes to try, and you love them all! They feel so good against your cock! These are pink grey and white, and they look fantastic! Her last pair are little flat black sandles. She knows these feel great, and she lets herself really enjoy it. Once she tests them out the way she has tested the others, she stands up and starts to really keep the rhythm going. She gives you a nice slow and otherworldly shoejob with her nice smooth flat sandles and pushes the cum out of your dick after almost an hour of teasing and stomping! Once you've cum, she rubs it all around with her shoes and taunts you to clean it up.

This scene is a dream, get it at a very special low price and enjoy the shoe fetish dream!

Get to know Peaches in Nylon...

File name: footjob with high heels 1035
File Size : 4.26 GB
Runtime : 45min 11s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/6b8002351cf21/footjob-with-high-heels-1035.mp4

Draining His Cock

Slave must cum six times. With your slave Era both of you wearing latex leggings and strappy flat sandals again, you instruct the slave to lick suck and kiss yours and Eras sandals as he crawls on the floor like a worm towards you both. You both take turns giving the slave a handjob fast and hard grip to show how tiny he is compared to both your hand. Slave cums from your handjob first then Era wants more cum and she handjobs slave to cum. You both want more from your slave and you put him into a cock box. Era wanted to be nice to the slave and gives him a footjob first under the sole of her feet crushing it with her whole foot and rubbing the cock the slave cums from the sensation. Era feels that the slave has more to give and it was your turn to give the footjob the same way Era did it, but in this one you keep telling the slave to not come even though he wants too under your feet. He could no longer hold from the pressure of your whole foot crushing and rubbing his cock and cums everywhere. You an Era are not happy and tell the slave that now because of him no obeying both of you will extract the remaining cum out of his cock until it goes limp. Era then puts on her sandals shoejobs the slave first and she steps and rubs tiny cock until it cums under her sandals. You then get the final say decide that the slave has more and you tell him to keep his cock in the box and you step on it full pressure. You give stepping and applying ful forceful pressure flattening slaves tiny cock under the entire length of your sandals, you ask the slave if he wants to cum, he slave begs for mercy, as you allow him to cum...

File name: footjob with high heels 1041
File Size : 1.06 GB
Runtime : 56min 19s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/ec49bec4f0ce5/footjob-with-high-heels-1041.mp4

Food & Orgasmic Shoejob

Dressed in short black latex dress, and wearing stiletto heeled shoes with ankle straps. You lie the slave beneath you, and using a selection of food such as mayonnaise, egg, and yogurt etc. You rub it over his body then trample it in with your stiletto shoes. After you tease and torment him as he begs you to cum. Then you give him a really messy shoejob. He has to lick up his cum and clean your dirty shoes...

File name: footjob with high heels 1043
File Size : 897 GB
Runtime : 28min 39s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/a5e029ab32c96/footjob-with-high-heels-1043.mp4

If I want I don`t need to use a stretch, board or cockbox to crush my slave cock. I can use only his body. I jump on my slave and start to crush his dick and balls with my shoes and he must to hold this on. Lay still! You can only scream from pain. Your Lady going to have some fun with you. Your dick feel all my weight and suffer until it cum beneath my shoes. I help you and spit on you because you deserve only for that.. My spit.. Next time I must turn on the music because I didn`t know I have a personal dance floor in my house.

File name: footjob with high heels 1044
File Size : 1.06 GB
Runtime : 17min 16s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/3ecc26e848234/footjob-with-high-heels-1044.mp4

Milking His Cock Raw

You order the slave to crawl on the floor lying on his belly towards you and other mistress who is standing up. He licks, sucks, and kisses both of your sandals. You then decide maybe the slave needs some pleasure on his small cock. You ask other mistress to handjob him, but not the nice way. The slave is on the floor on his back and the mistress grips his cock hard only on the head part and strokes it sensitivily until he cums. Mistress is angry for slave cumming in hand with no permission. She then goes back to the slaves cock and handjob him very hard and aggressive on the head of his cock until he cums again. You have your sandals on the slave standing on his head holding him hard implaced so he can't get away from other mistress' grip. You then tell the other mistress that it's time for the slave to go into the trample box. She smiles and says yes I'm going to make him suffer under my feet. As the slave is in the box mistress takes off her sandals and proceed to crush the tiny cock under barefoot lots of hard stomping and full weight crush. Mistress then feels a bit sorry for the slave and proceeds to give him a footjob under the entire sole of her flat foot. The slave thought he was going to get a nice release this time but mistress had other plans. Instead of rubbing his cock under her soles, she begins to press his entire cock under her whole foot squashing the whole tiny cock by pressing and pressing until the cock cums from the pressure under her foot. The mistress smiles down at the slave and then says ok, It's now time for the shoejob. So she puts on her flat sandals and begins the shoejob the same way as she has always done it, underneath her soles of her sandals until the slave cums from the pressure. Finally, you have your slave exhausted, but he still owes you to cum. You step on his cock with your sandals, while your standing and crushing it flat. You then smile and say time for you final shoejob. You ask the other mistress to play with the slaves nipples. Pinching, twisting and biting them whilst you stand and crush his cock. The slave is also being tortured by the friction of the sole of your sandals, his cock is now very sensitive, but he still manages to cum...

File name: footjob with high heels 1045
File Size : 1.05 GB
Runtime : 34min 11s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/a31837970ae45/footjob-with-high-heels-1045.mp4

I am posting this little gem with delay. You have been many asking me when I would publish a video wearing my superb Fabulously Fetish Aurora heels, and here it is! It is a short but efficient clip where I drain shoeboy's balls just but rubbing with my sole. I am wearing some sexy leggings and you can admire my sexy curves in them. It is a very yummy video. I will let you discover why. Enjoy.

File name: footjob with high heels 1049
File Size : 192 MB
Runtime : 7min 28s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/e5efab2195e25/footjob-with-high-heels-1049.mp4

Huge Load

After our two bestsellers "Best Legjob between the long Legs of Secretary Alina" and "Legjob Queen Alina milks him twice between her Thighs" we have been asked many times to make another legjob. Now here we are, and we think we have created again something very special and new.

Mistress Alina has oiled her legs. She is wearing a very short dress, which allows some hot views of her sexy bottom, gorgeous high heel sandals and she has painted her toes in red. Her slave is standing on the wall with his legs spread. He is so small compared to his Mistress. Her legs almost reach until his breast.

Alina only needs to lift her leg a little bit to tease his vulnerable parts with her knee. But then she rubs his manhood hard and fast with her knees, shanks and thighs. She pours lots of oil on his cock to lubricate everything and then she continues rubbing her leg allover his cock and balls.

The Goddess squeezes his dick between her thighs and fucks him hard. Soon he is on the edge to shoot out his load, but Alina has him under control.

She lays down on the floor and now she rubs his cock between her shanks - again almost until he cums, but once more she stops soon enough.

More oil - much more. More fucking between her thighs and more rubbing of her endless legs against his cock and balls. "Watsch" She knees him in the nuts, but he takes it thankfully. Faster and faster - harder and harder she rubs him and she looks so seductively into the camera while she makes her slave totally crazy.

Again she clamps his cock between her legs and this time she will take it to an end. She fucks him between her thighs until he cannot hold back any longer. And then he shoots out several big streams of cum right onto Alina's long and toned legs. His semen runs down allover her thighs, poplits, calves and heels.

We loved this cumshot so much that we decided to show it once at regular speed and twice in slow motion from different camera angles.

After Alina has rubbed the last drop out of her slave, she releases his dick and shows her oily and cummy legs into the camera.

It is just too hard to resist for Alina to perform some post cum torture. In a rough way she rubs her cummy legs against her slave's body and balls to wipe off the cum on him.

File name: footjob with high heels 1049
File Size : 1.47 GB
Runtime : 24min 34s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/abf5c08ee8500/footjob-with-high-heels-1050.mp4

My slave is in cock box. I start to merciless play with his dick and my sexy barefoot. I humiliate him verbally calling him a worm and spit on his face. I kick and crush his dick with my soles. He`s a peace of and I can do whatever I want with him. When I rub his cock really hard that pig cum from the pressure. I don`t even know when but the sperm oozing out from under my barefoot. I`m really angry. I don`t give him a permission to cum so I grab his sensitive cock in my hands and start to jerk him off very quickly touching his glans penis. When I see him to be close to cum I stop and wear white wedge sandals. You don`t deserve to cum in my hands. Now I squeeze your dick with my shoes. I continue the shoejob under my sandals. I crush his dick hard until he cum from the pleasure and pressure. It`s not over for him. Haha. Finally I wear another pair of sandals and step on his cock full of pressure and demand the slave to cum under my sandals by himself. Move slave! You must cum again! You must do it for your Lady!

File name: footjob with high heels 1051
File Size : 1.61 GB
Runtime : 26min 17s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://k2s.cc/file/c9f27f7cae647/footjob-with-high-heels-1051.mp4

Black Stilettos

S is wearing incredibly sexy 5 inch patent pumps that have a transparent toe sections so that her gorgeous red toes are visible. Clenching my cock between the stilettos she rubs faster and faster until a big load is covering her feet and heels. She continues to pump away as the juice is flying in all directions, not stopping until every last drop has been spent. The close-up of her sticky feet at the end includes dangling with a string of cum from the arch of her foot to the side of her shoe. Delicious!

File name: footjob with high heels 1052
File Size : 378 MB
Runtime : 6min 27s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/39568e3cd5174/footjob-with-high-heels-1052.mp4

between my shoe and the sole

You are like a little boy! jacking off, spying on my incredibly beautiful legs in sheer nylons, in the juicily worn, one of my favorite high-heeled shoes ...

Put your throbbing dick between my shoe and the sole.
I will skillfully squeeze you between my left foot and the shoe ...
I will twist and tilt you in different directions ...
And at the same time my right foot playing with your dickhead ...
rubbing you with my sole,
My sexy red toes in nylons will pinch your dick directly to the front of the shoe ...
I will swirled you to incredible pleasure ...
And in the end you will have a very tempestuous and unique explosion from my high heels

Its enough to hide on the side - You better play with me!

File name: footjob with high heels 1053
File Size : 592 MB
Runtime : 8min 1s
Resolution : 720x404

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/edfa0b1511c13/footjob-with-high-heels-1053.mp4

My new pair of silver stilettos looks absolutely gorgeous!
I left them in the room just for a few minutes and what i see now..
You like to play with them my little boy.. well, let's play together.
I will torture you with my sexy heels, and when you cant take it any longer you explode all over my shoes and feet...

File name: footjob with high heels 1054
File Size : 619 MB
Runtime : 11min 50s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5fef3dbb88b0e/footjob-with-high-heels-1054.mp4

Red shoes 2

Mlle Fanchette has instructed her butler to get on his knees and wait for her. She wants to play with him and his dick. She enters the room and stands in front of him facing the other way. She is dressed in a jeans mini skirt and bright red high heel pumps and looks very sexy. She immediately starts to tease his cock with the sole of her pump over his underwear. After a while the butler takes his cock out and series of different shoejob positions and techniques begin. When Mlle Fanchette feels she has played enough with her butler she lets him stroke his cock and cum all over her legs and shoes. Mlle is satisfied and leave the room with her pumps still dripping with her butler's cum.

File name: footjob with high heels 1055
File Size : 330 MB
Runtime : 7min 30s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8105ab3b50ab3/footjob-with-high-heels-1055.mp4

I wear my sexy white sandals with extreme long french toe nails on cock trample table for a cock milking session. He has no chance, I stroke and rub his cock with my shoes feet and long nails until he cant stop it. It's only a matter of time until he explodes in a big load under my skilled feet. I'm sure I'll win. Cumshot in slowmotion and most time (pip) picture in picture.

File name: footjob with high heels 1056
File Size : 896 MB
Runtime : 9min 32s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/629708262d017/footjob-with-high-heels-1056.mp4

Hot Bootjob

All tied up, blindfolded and at My complete mercy, the slave hears the heels of My boots on the hard floor as I slowly walk towards him. The anticipation builds as I sit down in front of him... shock strikes as I grab his throat and cut the silence with My voice. I taunt him about his predicament. slave has been in darkness for quite some time, and will be for the duration of My tease and torment today. A lesson will be taught; the true purpose of a slaves otherwise useless cock and balls... First I'll heighten his suspense as I crop and whip his pathetic body helpless before Me. Subjected to My humiliation as I get him down on the floor beneath My boots, just like a little blind worm. Cock stiffening beneath My soles and between My patent boots as I tease and edge, over and over, allowing slave only to caress My leg and boot, his imagination running wild and his balls aching for release. But My cruel punishment requires a duration of 3 long days... This is just the beginning. Mmm, I am excited. Lets begin.

File name: footjob with high heels 1057
File Size : 1.58 GB
Runtime : 26min 42s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/732a16dae8b6d/footjob-with-high-heels-1057.mp4

Mlle Fanchette is resting, enjoying a sunny afternoon. Her butler is on his knees in front of her stroking his erect cock. She is not in the mood for a handjob, shoejob or footjob so she decides to ignore him. The butler is allowed to cum but he is on his own. The only choice left for him is to put his hard cock between his mistress' calves and start fucking them. The feel of her pantyhose clad legs and the view of her high heels increase his arousal. The leg fucking gradually intensifies and before long the butler delivers a massive load cumming all over the floor. Mlle ignores the little puddle of semen on the floor as well and walks away with a sightly detached satisfaction...

File name: footjob with high heels 1058
File Size : 275 MB
Runtime : 5min 35s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4a1e65369be15/footjob-with-high-heels-1058.mp4

Stella is wearing her leather leggings and her sexy black stilettos. She demanded of her slave, that he makes selfmasturbation. While Stella makes ballbusting. On Her stillettos there buckle so her slave has much pain. Her slave must cum on her shoes.

File name: footjob with high heels 1059
File Size : 252 MB
Runtime : 8min 23s
Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/92781b7e1380f/footjob-with-high-heels-1059.wmv

Blue Shoejob

I am very delighted to share this video where I am wearing a pair of heels that an admirer gifted me. I love these patent blue stilettos and wear them a lot. So much that my shoeboy interrupted me while I was doing some paper work. I was on my hands and knees looking for some sheets falling out of my shoes and heel popping so much that you can see the soles of my pale and soft feet. What follows is a naughty shoejob as I grip his cock between my dangerous shiny heels. I stroke and tease harder and harder until he cannot control himself and cums on my leg and feet. The spunk runs down into my heels. What a feeling!

File name: footjob with high heels 1066
File Size : 433 MB
Runtime : 8min 31s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d7db381973a5e/footjob-with-high-heels-1066.mp4

Stella is doing a shoejob on her slave. She is wearing her sharp boot high heels. She rubs his cock with the boots, and stands with the other shoe in his balls.She makes it to him until he cums on her shoes. Absolutely beautiful closeups of shoes and his cock.

File name: footjob with high heels 1061
File Size : 312 MB
Runtime : 10min 3s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0d9894c870575/footjob-with-high-heels-1061.mp4

This video pretty much summarize what you have always desired: 15 denier stockings and Louboutin So Kate. This time Mathilde is wearing a short black dress, elegant white gloves to go with the stockings and heels. She is back from work and is slightly bored and aroused so she decided to give her shoeboy a call. He cannot resist her sensual voice, Once he arrives, Mathilde starts giving him a handjob to make him hard and ready for a delicious shoejob which ends with her stocking feet being covered in a nice and warm load.

File name: footjob with high heels 1068
File Size : 753 MB
Runtime : 8min 37s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1f2fc8404ae24/footjob-with-high-heels-1068.mp4

Lexi heard about this new thing called "Shoejobs" from her friends at school, her friends told her in detail how it all works, so she figured she would try it out! Only one problem, who is she going to give a shoejob to? Her boyfriend would think it's weird, and all of her guy friends are not into that sorta thing... Only one solution, her brother Josh!

File name: footjob with high heels 1069
File Size : 346 MB
Runtime : 13min 34s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4b3738668026c/footjob-with-high-heels-1069.mp4

Stella is doing a shoejob on her slave. She is wearing her sharp high heels. She rubs his cock with the shoes, and stands with the other shoe in his balls. She makes it to him until he cums on her shoes. Absolutely beautiful closeups of shoes and his cock.

File name: footjob with high heels 1062
File Size : 510 MB
Runtime : 16min 57s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7c2883e4d834d/footjob-with-high-heels-1062.wmv

These are S's every day ballet flats which she uses to awesome effect! After a couple of minutes of teasing my shaft with the soft patent leather I am soon erupting into her toe cleavage and covering her feet and flats in white spunk. She continues to milk me dry all over her shoes and plays with the mess once she is happy there is nothing left. The clips finishes with more shoeplay including dangling and dipping as she removes her feet from the shoes to show her gorgeous porcelain feet and red toes, dipping them in and out of the messy flats.

File name: footjob with high heels 1070
File Size : 367 MB
Runtime : 7min 41s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8a0ec212c1077/footjob-with-high-heels-1070.mp4

First I wear my black leather mules and later my new kiara mules with my tight sexy black latex dress, show my big tits with my new extrem nipple piercings. I play with my slaves cock (tease and denial with my feet and shoes), give him a soft short handjob and riding his cock for my own pleasure. At the end I give him a powerful shoejob and let him cum ...Have fun ;-) ... see my preview and my gif animation, most time with picture in picture video (2 cam)

File name: footjob with high heels 1071
File Size : 1.84 GB
Runtime : 19min 00s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/af4fcbfabdd9b/footjob-with-high-heels-1071.mp4

Not a shoejob clip in the classic sense but it contains our favourite things- latex and shiny heels! Especially the Pigalles, perhaps the sexiest shoes ever made. S wanks me using her latex glove onto her stilettos finishing with a HUGE 10 second cumshot. It dribbles down the front of her foot and into her toe cleavage. The finale is dangling of the sodden heels and close ups of the the messy pumps and feet.

File name: footjob with high heels 1078
File Size : 268 MB
Runtime : 5min 32s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3d6f37a444efd/footjob-with-high-heels-1078.mp4

Mmmm, follow my deliciously high STILETTO heels to the bed and let me show you my LADY PEEP shoes. I can tell you like them from looking at your COCK, it is big and hard. Do my shoes and NYLONED legs get you horny? Let me use my sexy heels to play with your erection, so you can see those hot red soles. My nyloned FEET will finish you off as I slide my legs up and down and give you a very sticky FOOTJOB. Are you ready to SPUNK and CUM on my feet?

File name: footjob with high heels 1075
File Size : 271 MB
Runtime : 14min 19s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ff00b14957a09/footjob-with-high-heels-1075.wmv

Rapture is sitting on her Luxurious leather couch in her living Room with her feet rested upon a cock box for her slave. She is wearing a Black bra with black leggings, showing off her strong thick muscular thighs, with a pair of sexy Thong sandals that leave the best parts of her feet exposed for worshiping and pampering. She Impatiently is waiting as the camera fades into focus, "Slave, Come in here and lick my feet & sandals". On his knees, The slave readily crawls over on command and immediately begins to kiss and lick The Goddesses sandals and feet. Licking her toes, the top of her feet, the sides of her soles with long licks, including long licks over the tops of her feet and sandals. Once the Muscular Amazon Goddess is satisfied, She orders the slave to "Get in the Box!!!" Fades in... To just the slaves dick in the box with Rapture in the background beginning to kneel down to the cock box to exclaim ownership of this lucky slaves cock. She grips the slaves thick cock and gives it a nice squeeze with her firm and powerful hands. Making notice of how nice her slaves cock looks in the CockBox. She begins to stroke the slaves cock and continues to talk about how thick and nice his cock is. Rapture likes it so much she can't help herself from giving it a little taste. As soon her her warm wet tongue touched the tip, she immediately had to have more and began to suck the the slaves cock. The slave immediately gets rock hard in her mouth. She takes a break from using her beautiful and perfect mouth and continues to squeeze and stroke the slaves cock with both hands. While stroking the slaves cock she makes sure to keep her mouth very close to the slaves tip, just to tease his throbbing cock, with feeling her warm breath on his dick as she firmly strokes it. The slave burst out " I'm sorry, I cant control myself Goddess, I'm going to cum!!!" The slave Explodes in Raptures hands after only a couple minutes of her stroking his pathetic weak willed dick. Rapture exclaims "You're not even going to ask permission??? Now i'm pissed" She then rubs the slaves cock head very firmly after he cums for a bit of added torture. after all, he didn't ask permission to cum. She slaps his dick one last time before rising to her feet towering over the slave as he is trapped in his cock box. Rapture tells the slave how pissed she is and tells him "that he must be punished". she lifts her foot with her thong sandals on and steps on the slaves cock and begins to smash his dick against the box. she pedal pumps the slaves cock over and over "squish, squish, squish" showing off her beautiful long toes and vibrant pink toenails as she stomps the slaves cock as flat as pancake. after a few minutes of smashing the slaves cock she decides she wants to take this to the next level. she begins to stroke the slaves swollen sensitive cock, smashing the slaves dick in between both of her thong sandals. She then begins to fuck the slaves cock with her feet, stroking faster and faster as the slaves cock grows more and more. She begins stroking faster and harder as she caresses her perfect breast and perfect body. Teasing the Slave with her perfect muscles and perfect breast. The slave can't take it any longer. He is so over powered by her incredible strength and beauty he has no self control. The slave begins to beg Goddess Rapture, to let him blow this uncontrollable load "please, Please, Please Goddess, may I cum???". she grants the slave permission to cum for a 2nd time. Immediately after being told yes the Slave burst his load all over her feet and sandals. Rapture Immediately steps on the slaves cock after he cums and begins to squish his cock again with her big strong feet. The slave moans in pleasure and pain as Rapture relentlessly steps on and smashes the slaves cock. Rapture laughs at the slaves pain and continues to stomp and smash his cock. The slave begins to enjoy his punishment a bit to much, and before he knew it... He was begging rapture to let him cum for a 3rd time! Check it out to see what Goddess Rapture makes the slave do with his 3rd and final load.

File name: footjob with high heels 1080
File Size : 457 MB
Runtime : 10min 47s
Resolution : 1440x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/76fb4ab4bc99a/footjob-with-high-heels-1080.mp4

Custom-You are missing outside from home, you are out getting a drink with your friends.
You are wearing a sexy tight mini dress,shiny tan pantyhose and red high heels.
I prefer you to wear earrings, your hair back tight and your finger nails white. I am alone at home and I am missing you. I am in the kitchen thinking of you.
I have been in your room and took a pair of high heels. I wear only a shorts. I have put my cock outside the shorts, I am standing up, I smell your heels and I am playing my cock.
Suddenly you are back home (a little drunk). I hear your steps from your heels, I get stressed and I don't manage to hide your heels, just I put my cock inside my shorts.
You are getting in the kitchen looking at me surprisingly. My cock is big inside my shorts and I have your heel on my hand. You ask me what I was doing, but I do not answer.
You seem to understand what I was doing because you are smiling.
You are asking me to put down the heels that I keep, and to take off the heels that you wear and smell them. I bend, take off your heels and smell them.
After that, I put them on your feet and rub all your body.
You are asking me if I want to fuck you and I say yes.
You are coming closer to me, taking my cock outside my shorts and rubbing my cock with your hands upon your nylon legs. Then you get on your knees and give me a blowjob.
I take off your dress, you are not wearing underwear.
You are only with your pantyhose and your heels.
You are bending in the kitchen , I rip the crotch of your pantyhose and I am starting fucking you from behind (doggy style).
You rubbing my balls with your hands.
After a while you are turning around, handjob me and asking me what I want.
I tell you that I want shoejob with your heels.
We lay down and you are giving me a shoejob with your heels.
When I am ready to cum, you are stopping, coming besides me, taking off your heels, handjob me and making me cum inside your heels.

File name: footjob with high heels 1082
File Size : 498 MB
Runtime : 19min 16s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b0a850ef43317/footjob-with-high-heels-1082.mp4

Worthless Limp Husband

Goddess Brianna's lover has let her down again with a limp, useless cock--again. If he wants to actually have sex this time, he's going to have to fuck her black, leather heels. While the Goddess is amused to watch him struggle, he had better learn to get off this way--it's the only thing he'll be getting from her. Goddess Brianna laughs as she reduces him to mere entertainment, teasing and degrading her inferior partner as he frantically tries to fuck her heels.

File name: footjob with high heels 1074
File Size : 487 MB
Runtime : 14min 58s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1e0633b85941d/footjob-with-high-heels-1074.mp4

Office Boy Cums On Sokate Heels

It is boring in the office, I want some entertainment and my male employee is the right guy for this. My sexy sokate heels feel amazing on, especially in combination with my Wolford nude pantyhose and short Jitrois leather dress. He is drooling already! So easy to control his cock and mind! I tell him to undress and start teasing his dick and balls with my pointy pumps, making it harder and harder.

File name: footjob with high heels 1072
File Size : 234 MB
Runtime : 12min 20s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/309a1624fa7e3/footjob-with-high-heels-1072.wmv

Back