Bondaged Girls

Mistress Kristin - a hard time

For Mistress Kristin, being in a chastity belt is one of the hardest things she has ever experienced. Not because it is uncomfortable (if you aren't used to it), but because she is not in control. She hates that.
She also hates collars, because they symbolize submission. She hates locks when she does not have the keys. She hates limited movement. And here she is: on the bed trying to deal with this situation.
Well, she is not really on the bed. It looks like she can't decide between standing up or sitting down, there is just no way to get comfortable for her. The thigh bands are bothering her a lot. She finds a magic wand vibrator, and for a moment she seems pleased, but she quickly gets frustrated again when she realizes she can not feel anything.
Mistress Kristin looks hot though. She is wearing this incredible metallic bra that makes her nipples poke out. Combined with her locked chastity belt, thigh bands, and large collar, she is a real Metal Mistress! I suggested she should do dominatrix sessions dressed like this, but I don't think she will do that. She really hates chastity. She wants to be in control!

Video: MP4
Filesize: 647 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:06:10
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM, Torture, Humiliation of women

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Ariel lost a bet

When I got this email saying: 'Hi, my girlfriend Ariel lost a bet, so I want her to get locked into a chastity belt, can you help?', I was a bit skeptical. Until I opened the email's attachments! Wow, Ariel must be one of the most gorgeous curvy teens I have ever seen!
Sure, send her over!! Ariel's boyfiend kept his promise. Okay, it took 5 months, but Ariel finally arrived at my studio. And she IS stunning. Also, she had no idea why she was at my studio. At 19 years old, she had never even seen a chastity belt before. Her boyfriend did not even come with her, he just put her on a plane to Holland for a 'fetish photo shoot'. I guess they have a good D/s dynamic going on with a lot of trust involved.
Poor Ariel was very shy, and did not say much, but she was quite easily convinced to strip down completely naked. Before she knew it, she was locked in a chastity belt and collar. Ariel was just standing there, she is not a professional model, so she did not really know what to do. I didn't know either, I just wanted to see her reactions to the belt and collar. It was a bit difficult to read what she was thinking. I think she was just doing as she was told, and she wanted to try her best. She had a few hours to go in my studio, all nude, locked in her belt and collar.
But what I did not tell her (yet) was that her boyfriend had also requested Ariel to be double plugged! If you want to see how that went, be sure to check this site next Wednesday again!

Filesize: 511 MB
Duration: 00:06:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Ariel plugged

After a quick toilet break during Ariel's Casting, she came back into the room to find her belt looking a bit different! I replaced the perforated front shield with a slotted one and locked a huge heavy 5-ball dildo inside the chastity belt.
Ariel was shocked, although that may have been acting. She was even more shocked at my other 'present', which was a good size jewel butt plug. She can't have been too confused though, because when I asked her if she knew what it was, she said yes, and she inserted it into the right place with a little bit of effort.
Girls always go really quiet and shy when they are butt plugged (good tip, try it at home!), and Ariel was about to get even more flustered when she slid the big 5-ball dildo inside of her. To get the belt to close, she needed to push this dildo all the way in, and you could tell it was quite the challenge for her. It made her very aroused but also a bit unsure. She knew she had to do this, but this was getting intense!
After the belt was locked on, she commented how it was tighter than before. That is correct: a plugged belt will sit tighter on the body, the belt can not move sideways anymore. She soon found out that the plug could slide back and forth though, enabling her to bend over and even kneel down. Ariel was going to be in this double plugged situation for an hour more, but she was getting a bit desperate: she said she couldn't do an hour because it was too tight. But I had the keys, and one hour it was going to be!!

Filesize: 816 MB
Duration: 00:08:13

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Chrissy Cuffed and Cumming

Filesize: 229 MB
Duration: 00:10:55

Download and Enjoy

Hogtied And Punished

Filesize: 175 MB
Duration: 00:12:14

Download and Enjoy

Hook Up Her Ass And It's Just This Teens Third Day Of Training

Filesize: 122 MB
Duration: 00:09:45

Download and Enjoy

Daphne Dare 1

Filesize: 230 MB
Duration: 00:08:42

Download and Enjoy

Daphne Dare 3

Filesize: 291 MB
Duration: 00:11:21

Download and Enjoy

Daphne Dare 4

Filesize: 339 MB
Duration: 00:12:52

Download and Enjoy

Sophia Smith

Video: WMV
Filesize: 237 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:06:23
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Sophia Smith

Filesize: 221 MB
Duration: 00:05:56

Download and Enjoy

Sophia Smith

Filesize: 173 MB
Duration: 00:04:41

Download and Enjoy

Rachel Adams - prison nap

here have been a lot of worried people emailing me, asking why I was so hard on Rachel Adams during her Chastity Deal. There were also a lot of people who loved the fact that I was so hard on Rachel Adams during her Chastity Deal. Hmmm.
I just want to make it clear that you shouldn't be worried about Rachel Adams at all. If you are a fan of her work, you will know she is probably one of the toughest bondage models in the world! She loves hard challenges! In fact, what I did to her was mild compared to what she gets up to on other websites. She had a great time in Holland, and she would gladly come back for more time in chastity!
Still locked in her full chastity gear, the final challenge for Rachel was to get another nap. Even though the previous nap attempt failed, I wanted her to try again. So I locked her in a RigidStock and gagged her with the hugest spider gag you have ever seen. Instant drooling! Rachel tried to get comfortable, but I also chained her to the wall so she couldn't really lie down in the stocks.
I found her sobbing and drooling, she just couldn't figure out how to lie down. So I unlocked the chain and left her again. Rachel tried to take a nap, and maybe she dozed off for a few seconds at a time, but she did not get any real sleep with all this metal locked onto her. Some hours later, I decided to let her out. It was her final challenge, and she did so well! She deserved a real nap, without bondage (but still in all the chastity gear), before flying back to the USA. I really hope to see her again soon, she is so much fun! Rachel enjoyed it a lot, her crying is just a part of her experience, she needs it, and she likes to get into it! I think I will meet her soon at BoundCon Munich, I can't wait to catch up (and lock her in a belt!)

Filesize: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:10:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Cobie - shiny pants

With Cobie hanging out at my studio, every day was a lot of fun! I told her I preferred it if she didn't wear any clothes, and she was happy to do that (in the studio and in the chastity mansion where she stayed). Just a cheerful nude Cobie running around the studio, being very curious about anything and everything.
She opened all cupboards to have a look inside, she tried on a lot of things, and she kept asking me questions about all the stuff she found in the studio. One of the Chastity Deal days she found this box that was sent to me by a very friendly fan. I had it in the studio for weeks, I opened it before and it contained many pairs of shiny leggings. Or shiny pants, as some people might call them.
Cobie asked me if she could try them. She LOVES shiny tight clothes (it's true, ask her). I grabbed my camera and got ready, because this would be an awesome opportunity for a little photo shoot. Cobie looked absolutely amazing in those shiny leggings! Combined with stunning high heels, her legs just looked incredible! Don't miss this picture set and video clip!
Oh, and people who always tell me you can't wear tight clothes when you are locked in a chastity belt: study these pictures! Cobie is wearing a rigid NeoSteel belt and it is hardly visible (except for the padlock at the front). No reason to dress in baggy clothes when you are belted! Cobie proves you can be sexy in chastity, as she has proven many times before.

Filesize: 830 MB
Duration: 00:09:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Cobie - playing with ropes

Cobie is a professional bondage model, she loves rope as much as wearing a chastity belt! Of course, that doesn't always go together, and there have been a few shoots and performances where Cobie couldn't wear her belt, but whenever possible, Cobie will stay belted during her rope shoots!
As you can see from the bruises and rope marks on her arms and legs, Cobie had already been doing a lot of shooting during the week she was staying in Holland for her Chastity Deal. She didn't mind at all, her marks heal quickly and it is part of her job as a bondage model. Even when she was not shooting, Cobie could often be found playing with ropes in my studio. I found her in the oriental themed room, surrounded by some green hemp rope.
Cobie was tying up her own legs, just practicing happily, waiting for the next photographer to show up. She is very good at this! In no time at all, she had completely restrained her legs and tied them to the back of her chastity belt! It wasn't easy for her to move around, because I added thigh bands to her Chastity Deal, but Cobie seemed to be doing fine, still locked in her rigid style NeoSteel.
It's so much fun to have Cobie around for a Chastity Deal, she truly loves wearing a belt and she is one of the few girls that genuinely want to be belted as often as possible! As you can see in the BoundCon updates, she now has received her OWN Carrara belt, and I expect to receive some updates on that from Australia later this year

Filesize: 786 MB
Duration: 00:07:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Chrissy's After Shower Surprise

Filesize: 336 MB