Bitch World Femdom - Fetish Fuckery

Title: Goddess Angel - A Mutual Understanding

Description: I love this little 'understanding' we have, all the little late night conversations we have about how you came to be my personal bitch. It started by scrolling through my clip store, my twitter, ands ended up with you on your knees. Now, you grovel at my feet, waiting for each and every command I give you, your life- revolving around me. I throw a bone, and like a good dog, you go running. See? We've perfectly worked out our "relationship". You would do just about anything for me, and oh do I love reminding you about it. I created and procured you, I am solely responsible for the destruction, and recreation of a self-procured slave. Aren't we so proud of me?

alpha angel,humiliation,1080p,hypnosis,verbal humiliation,lang english,slave training,mesmerize,jerk off encouragement,ass fetish,submissive slave training,jerkoff commands,goddess angel,pov

Format: MP4
Duration: 00:13:54
Size: 2 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Worship Rene - Sexy Socks And Bare Feet

Description: How badly do you want to sniff these socks? Just crawl up beside my bed and bury your nose between my sexy socks. I KNOW you want to. I know you're craving it. Are you rubbing your cock for Me, my little foot boy? That's right. Look at how my feet look as I slowly take these socks off. Getting more and more excited for Me! That's right. Keep jerking it!

sock smelling,pov,joi,brat girls,blonde,findom,princess rene,rene,lang english,sexy,goddess worship,cock tease,femdom,worshiprene com

Duration: 00:08:02
Size: 352 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: JOI - Ceara Lynch - I Get Dick You Get Rubber

Description: I cant wait to get married and finally fuck my fiance. We've never had sex before and I can tell my fiance is going insane from sexual repression. I went out and bought him a fleshlight to fuck until we tie the knot. I know it's sad and pathetic you have to fuck a toy, but it's the only choice you have. Just because I'm saving myself for my new husband, doesn't mean I don't have needs to be met too. So, while you are sticking that tiny cock in your rubbery pink pussy, I'm gonna be stuffing my soft wet pussy full of big juicy cocks. That's right! Just because we've never had sex before doesn't mean I'm a virgin. You're lucky that you will have a hot wife soon to call your own, but in the meantime, you'll have to play with yourself.

,cuckold humiliation,humiliation,cuckold,joi,lingerie,barefoot,1080p,cuckolding,verbal humiliation,lang english,brunette,ceara lynch,natural tits,fleshlight,hotwife,jerk off encouragement,pov

Duration: 00:09:47
Size: 508 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080

Download:

Title: Stevie Shae - Horny Slut Jerk Off Instruction

Description: Goddess Stevie Shae is kind enough to let you feast your eyes upon her divine body, as she gives you instructions on how to jerk your slutstick, you chronic masturbating slut!

stevie shae,feet,joi,pussy worship,ass worship,lang english,dirty talk,masturbation instruction,4k,slut training,pov,2160p

Duration: 00:11:13
Size: 989 MB
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Hypnotic Natalie - SPH with Permission to Cum

Description: Ever been humiliated about the size of your cock before? And you liked it, didn't you? I knew it... I can tell by the look in your eyes that you're one of those pathetic little losers who loves jerking off to hearing how tiny and silly his cock looks. Oh well, bring that second belly button of yours over and let's see if you can make it till the end of the video. I might even let you cum to your own humiliation, how cool is that? :p

hypnotic natalie,middle finger,lang english,sph,joi,humiliation,pov

Duration: 00:07:28
Size: 60 MB
Resolution: 1280x640

Download:

Title: Luna Lain - Toilet Loyal Servant - Luna Lain

Description: you did a good job on your first day as a toilet slave, but need more training. It's ok that you are a virgin because you are easier to train for eating pussy and toilet domination. I've fantasized about toilet training you and now you are shrunk forever!

you will start loving being toilet slave. When you are in the dark and I open the lid, you will see my face then pussy and ass as I relieve myself on you. See you later step-brother!

When I return, you see my asshole and I command you to eat my pussy. Oops I'm accidentally going on you because I couldn't hold it in. Are you ready for your golden shower while you pussy lick? Drink up and keep your tongue out.

Do you really have a hard on to your bratty step-sister? Wiping my clit with toilet paper, you can lick the rest of my golden nectar. you are pathetic and will never lose your virginity in the potty. Lick my asshole clean because ass eating is all you are good for.

What a loser step-brother!

asshole closeup,humiliation,pussy worship,ass worship,verbal humiliation,lang english,loser,toilet humiliation,toilet slavery,step sister,asshole fetish,luna lain,pov

Duration: 00:10:35
Size: 745 MB

Download:

Title: JOI - Lisa Jordan - Consuming Your Soul

Description: Every day you watch as I consume soul after soul and now, the need to give yourself to me has reached its height, hasn't it?! It's the only thing you ever think about. You are addicted to me and to be honest, I think I have left your lust to stew for too long now, don't you agree? Your cock seems to think so. It's time I claimed it.

myprincesslisa,720p,orgasm control,findom,lang english,mind fuck,princess lisa,slave training,mesmerize,mental domination,lisa jordan,bratty princess lisa,pov

Duration: 00:06:29
Size: 282 MB

Download:

Title: JOI - Ceara Lynch - Tits And Pits 19

Description: Men are so simple and desperate to cum. All I have to do is invite you to stroke for me and you'll willingly demonstrate your desire to worship my body. The site of my perfect tits being fondled by my lovely hands gets your dick twitching. I control your cock, you've given up any power you had by making the big mistake of showing me how weak you are to my seductive presence. You'd do anything for me I bet you'd even submit to being my toilet slave. It might sound gross at first, but you've been jerking to my sweaty smooth armpits for years. You already spend so much time licking up the sweat from my soft armpits. You've been worshipping me for so long, you're absolutely addicted to every part of my body.

,jerk off encouragement,humiliation,joi,lingerie,1080p,lang english,armpit worship,brunette,ceara lynch,natural tits,armpit fetish,tit worship,pov

Duration: 00:12:51
Size: 941 MB

Download:

Title: Goddess Natalie - Goddess JOI for French weaklings

Description: You begged for it, you cried for it, you insisted I do it not just live on cam, but also in some of my video, cause you miss it terribly and can't live without the sound of my voice when I speak French! I know, I know. I'm quite "fantastique" so there you have it - the first official JOI I post in French on this account. If you're good, I might post some more in the near future! I am not native, but I am fluent - however, expect an accent! I guess that's part of what you like, after all! Enjoy and make sure you thank me properly for having made this clip available!

hypnotic natalie,feet,humiliation,cocktease,edging,leggings,verbal humiliation,lang french,glasses,pov,1080p,purple lipstick

Duration: 00:12:09
Size: 708 MB

Download:

Title: American Mean Girls - The Church Ladies

Description: Goddess Platinum and her niece Princess Amber are good, prim & proper church-going women. But they also have this "other side" that has mostly just been thrust upon them because they are just SO beautiful. Pathetic men have literally thrown themselves at their feet their whole lives- and instead of rejecting them completely (as most women of their beauty and stature would do) they have decided to KEEP them around, and allow them to serve them literally as their SLAVES. Most of them were sinners anyway, and just not holy enough to date Amber and Platinum. Not to mention not being rich or good-looking enough!

But upon returning home from that day's sermon about "doing unto others", Amber starts to openly question whether its "right" for them to own slaves. These "poor creatures" have had their lives ruined, all their money & savings taken away from them by Platinum and Amber, and they literally wait hand & foot on Amber & Platium 24/7!

Platinum decides to do a demonstration. She snaps her fingers and calls a loser over. Platinum asks the slave "what its purpose in life is?" and the slave doesn't even hesitate!- "MY SOLE PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE YOU, MISS PLATINUM AND MISS AMBER!!"

"See??" Platinum asks. "We couldn't get rid of these idiots if we WANTED to! They WANT to serve us more than anything in their pathetic lives- just so they can be in the presence of our beauty."

,1530p,goddess platinum,slave tasks,princess amber,goddess worship,double domination,lang english,american mean girls,femdom

Duration: 00:29:23
Size: 4 GB
Resolution: 2720x1530

Download:

Title: Luna Lain - Toilet Farting On You - Luna Lain

Description: Time to go to for my morning bathroom break. Whistling as I go on you, stare at my puckering asshole. I candidly talk about my day. I should not have had all of those beans last night. When done, I close the lid on you until the next bathroom break.

My farts land in your face as I candidly have my ass in your face. Each asshole puckering must be so humiliating. I can't believe how gassy I am. It makes me horny to sit on the toilet with you beneath me, and I start masturbating. After cumming, I lick my fingers and leave you in your porcelain cage.

your whole life revolves around me candidly sitting on the porcelain throne and you will never escape your shrunken transformation.

asshole closeup,pov,humiliation,ass worship,verbal humiliation,lang english,toilet slavery,toilet fetish,ass fetish,asshole fetish,luna lain,farting

Duration: 00:16:44
Size: 607 MB

Download:

Title: GODDESS RAPTURE - Lesbian Cuck Kissing

Description: Rapture's loser husband shows her no affection. No foreplay, no kissing, no nothing. A Goddess needs some love, and today, she's brought her hot friend Terra over for just that. The two straddle her husband, Rapture sitting on his face and Terra on his cock, as they give him instructions. He is told he's gonna be forced to watch as Terra gives Rapture's mouth the love it deserves. The 2 begin kissing and rubbing each other's bodies, oblivious to the cuck underneath them. As things start to heat up, they tell him to get up and sit in the corner. To watch as they make out. He is forbidden to touch his cock as Rapture and Terra explore each other with their mouths.

goddess rapture,muscle,lesbian,rapture,amazon,cuckolding,lang english,480p,muscular women,terra mizu,lesbian cuckolding,femdom

Duration: 00:12:49
Size: 137 MB
Resolution: 854x480

Download:

Title: JOI - Lily Lane - Tormenting her Locked Up Slave

Description: Lily takes time out of her day to tell you about the man with a giant, hard dick that he thrusted deep inside of her. An alpha who's big thick cock she shoved down her throat and choked on right before he pleased her so good. Unlike you, your tiny little cock would never be able to please her. And yet just listening to how good that man fucked your Mistress is making your tiny dick grow just a tiny bit and that cage is becoming even tighter forcing your skin to bulge out of the sides of your cage. You dick is swelling thinking about how she pressed those big breasts of hers together for him to fuck her tits really good. Don't you just wish you could be let out? Even for just a little bit? No, you don't deserve it. You haven't earned it. Unlike real men who get to thrust and slap their hard cocks against her perfect, tight pussy you get to sit there with your pathetic cock trapped in a little cage and wonder just how good it would feel to be able to please your mistress. How it would feel to put your cock deep inside her perfect pussy and just fuck her holes until she came over and over again. But you see the only thing about you that pleases her is the anguish you're in, your pain is her pleasure and knowing that little cock of yours is locked in chastity with nowhere to go is the only way you'll ever be able to excite Lily Lane. Now put away that disgusting little thing and get out.

,filthsyndicate,1080p,orgasm control,tease,lingerie,joi,stockings,chastity,cuckold,solo,orgasm denial,kink com,filth syndicate,lily lane,cuckold humiliation,fake tits,sensual domination,tattoos,femdom pov,tease and denial,lang english,pov

Duration: 00:12:25
Size: 897 MB

Download:

Title: Princess Ami - Ami Enslaves You with Her Secret Weapon, Her Ass

Description: Sexy young Princess Ami will make you weak and hungry to submit in this super hot POV scene. It opens with the camera up close on her flawless face and she says "To make a man my slave, I must first entrap him and I find the easiest way to do that is with my ass, because it's just so perfect, so watch this if you dare." The camera pulls back and she turns from the camera to reveal her ass in tiny little leather booty shorts. She bends over and twerks while sticking her ass right in your face and her soft butt skin will make you desperate for even a single kiss of each cheek. Her sultry school girl voice is totally mesmerizing too. Ami sways from side to side and bends over to touch the floor then looks back and says "Oh, it looks like you are starting to drip, disgusting, men like you are so easily manipulated." She says you may as well just give her your wallet now. Her giggle is intoxicating and she continues to move her tight little body about, accentuating her ass through the entire video. "Imagine being my slave and having my flesh this close to you" she says, adding "Maybe if you amuse me I can sit on your face."

That zipper on her ass crack would hurt like hell but she says she'd like that. "I'm sure your wife would understand that zipper mark across your forward" she giggles. Now she runs her hand over her ass, grabbing the flesh and laughing at you as you stroke your cock. The scene is shot from the perspective of you kneeling in front of her. She tells you that her ass owns you now and no more coming without her permission. Ami drops to her knees and crawls on all fours across the room and over to the couch. "My ass would make it hard for you to focus on your domestic duties" she says as she again stands up and this times start bouncing her ass up and down. She smiles at you and says "I own you, bitch."

leather shorts,joi,1080p,princess ami,blonde,verbal humiliation,lang english,clubstiletto com,enslavement,ass shaking,ass fetish,slave humiliation,worms eye view,pov,club stiletto,short shorts

Duration: 00:05:49
Size: 446 MB

Download:

Title: JOI - Kendi Olsen - Chastity Surprise

Description: It took some convincing, but I finally got you to try that chastity on. But now that you're there, I have you right where I want you, and, well, you're a little stuck LOL. Just sit and listen while I tell you what your future holds.. On second thought, get on your knees and suck this big strap-on of mine.You're gonna need a lot of practice haha.

kendi olsen,strap on blowjob,forced feminization,verbal humiliation,blonde,sissy training,forced bi,720p,feminization,sissification,chastity,humiliation,pov,lang english,natural tits,tattoos,princess kendi olsen,pov strap-on,coerced bi,chastity device,resized,chastity slave,pimpstress,chastity tease,strapon,kendall olsen,goddess kendall

Duration: 00:15:53
Size: 169 MB

Download:

Title: IWantClips - Footbaddie - Caged for Goddess Stephh 720p

Description: I locked you in a dog crate, you now watch me go about my morning from as far as a stop in between and tease you with my body and power! You love being a mutt for me, and it shows! Now shut up loser, go back to your cage!

,goddess stephh,pov,tease,720p,blonde,lang english,female domination,cage,femdom pov,goddess worship,iwantclips com,footbaddie,femdom,caged pov,slave

Duration: 00:12:57
Size: 246 MB

Download:

Title: Tallgoddessgia - Goddess Gia and DommeKat's Stinky Foot Bitch 1080p

Description: Gia and Katarina reveal their stinky feet and talk about how gross and smelly they are. They compare feet and smell as they order you to sniff smell and lick their sweaty wet feet. They remove their socks to air out there wet feet and spread, scrunch, crack and point their toes.

tall goddess gia,1080p,katarina,pov,soles,barefoot,foot worship,foot fetish,redhead,lang english,brunette,dirty socks,sneakers,femdom pov,stinky feet,femdom,double domination

Duration: 00:12:20
Size: 2 GB

Download:

Title: Tara Tainton - Our Super Secret Club 2

Description: It happened so fast! Oh, you dear thing! And... your FIRST TIME. My gosh, I had no idea. All the better for me, really. There's SO much for me to teach you. So many ways for me to GUIDE you, to NURTURE you. You have every opportunity to be such a fine young man-in MY hands. Truthfully, I wasn't even sure you'd show up for our second "club" meeting. But you did, right on time. You're so... obedient. Perfect for all my intentions and desires. And this time, I incidentally induced your first orgasm. And you were so overwhelmed! What an honor it was to be a part of it. And oh, the fun we have ahead of us!!

neighbour,3rd party watermark,seduction,tara tainton,lang english,tease,pov

Duration: 00:21:10
Size: 1 GB

Download:

Title: Harlowe Blue - Jerk Off CEI

Description: Young Mistress Harlowe back with a CEI clip where she teaches you the proper place for a beta male like you. You cum when and only when She commands you to, and of course you need to delete the evidence of your perversions by slurping up all that inferior sex juice you've just spurted. Yummy ;)

WARNING : Don't know why, but there are some sound stuttering problems on the video... :s Uploaded it anyway because the visuals are still so... well, SHE HOT

harlowe blue,pov,humiliation,legs,joi,pussy worship,ass worship,cei,brat girls,high heels,lang english,slut training,pov handjob,dildo,480p

Duration: 00:15:35
Size: 319 MB
Resolution: 854x480

Download:

Title: natashas bedroom we fuck you cuck

Description: Come here, cuckold. Do you see this hot alpha stud in my bed? I'm going to ride his cock until I cum - and you're going to watch every second of it.Kneel on the ground. Take a good look at his body and his cock, and then look at your denied cuckold dickie. It's humiliating to see the difference when you're up this close. Now I want you to get his big, perfect cock nice and hard for my pussy.

simulated sex,humiliation,cuckold,cuck,lang english,fantasy,natashas bedroom,pov,1080p,forced bi

Duration: 00:14:14
Size: 522 MB

Download:

Title: Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix - Chastity Footjob Extreme 1080p

Description: You come over thinking you are just going to receive a sensual footjob from me. When I find out that you have never been in chastity before my devious imagination starts going. This 1080p video begins with you locked up with my beautiful blue pedicured toes rubbing up and your tightly caged cock. Teasing you with my soles and ass. I even lick the cage but not you. Enjoy the most extreme footjob ever. Beg to be let out so you can cum all over my perfect feet.

painted toenails,pov,slave,chastity,footjob,foot worship,1080p,lang english,female domination,chastity cage,tease and denial,clips4sale com,cum on feet,vancouver kinky dominatrix,femdom,miss jasmine

Duration: 00:24:14

Download:

Title: MissAlikaWhite -REAL BlackmailFantasy Tease

Description: Being the perv you are, I'm sure you like this mini skirt, but wouldn't you like to see the black lace panties I have on underneath? I'm going to let you but you have to earn it. You have to give me more control over you.

I have my blackmail-fantasy hit list video coming out soon. If you want to feel the full thrill of being controlled or possibly exposed-fantasy by me, this your last chance to give me your first or more material to control you with.

I'm not going to tell you what I demand from you here but it'll be something you really won't want me to use against you. That'll really help you to become my blackmail-fantasy bitch. What could be hotter than seeing me in panties while knowing I control you?

alika white,pov,blackmail,findom,lang english,non nude,iwantclips,iwantclips com,miss alika white,femdom

Duration: 00:16:56
Size: 500 MB

Download:

Title: JOI - Lisa Jordan - Beg For Blackmail-Fantasy

Description: The reality is, I don't need to make you send your information, you are naturally drawn to want to give it to me. You see your brain knows it is so hot for a woman to have complete control of your life, so we are going to allow your cravings to get the best of you, your need to want to give as you stare at my perfection. There is no need for me to tell you to press send, you will be begging instead!

bratty princess lisa,humiliation,lingerie,hd,720p,fishnets,lang english,clips4sale com,princess lisa,femdom pov,fishnet stockings,goddess worship,blackmail fantasy,lisa jordan,pov

Duration: 00:09:09
Size: 402 MB

Download:

Title: JOI - Alexis Grace - Your Step Mom's Panties JOI

Description: Ever since your step-father married me. You have caught a glimpse of my panties through my pants, or when I'm wearing my tight work skirts. You can't help yourself but to now steal my panties. I finally confront you, and I instruct you to pull your cock out. Now we have to be quiet because your step-father will be at any minute. But I am going to find out what exactly it is your doing with my panties. If you're sniffing them, wearing them, or both. As you stroke your cock I instruct you to jerk it to your hot stepmom.. Telling you what I am going to do if I catch you again! ending with JOI count down

joi games,humiliation,joi,lingerie,720p,step mom,lang english,brunette,big tits,cum countdown,panties,panty fetish,fake tits,jerk off encouragement,role play,pov,alexis grace

Duration: 00:05:44
Size: 666 MB

Download:

Title: JOI - Lisa Jordan - CBT Marathon

Description: have tried a number of CBT Mistresses and you are undoubtedly the best of all. I would like a custom video called CBT Marathon lasting around 35 minutes plus. First of all, I have to strip naked and then draw a sad face on my cock head and write loser on my shaft with the black marker. Then you instruct me to cover my cock and balls with pegs so I can't see any skin, also on my nipples, ears, nose, lips and tongue. I have to pause the video because it will take a while. I then have to shove 6 ice cubes up my ass shove the big dildo up there and bounce on the big dildo for five minutes so the pegs hurt even more while you laugh at me and tease me. Then you make me pull off all the pegs, the crown of cock last. Now it's time to tie up my cock and balls really tight, I have to pull out the dido and lick it clean. You then instruct me to tie the other rope around the two-liter bottle and my balls so it is a few inches off the ground and drop it ten times from chest height and thank you each time. It's time now to beat my cock and balls with the wooden and metal spoon for three minutes to a metronome, fast pace.
You then instruct me to put icy hot on my butt plug, ram it up to my ass, and leave it there for the rest of the session. You then make me whip my ass with the belt till it's bright red. To finish off I have to put two rubber bands around my balls, one on the base of my shaft and another underneath the head (all doubled up so they are tight) and put a large amount of icy hot covering my cock and balls. You then make me jerk off till I am close to cumming but stop me before I do while you tease me with your sexy body. You show your incredibly sexy ass and boobs with black tape on the nipples and tease me by pulling your panties down slightly making me think I will see your glorious pussy. Last, of all you count me down to an orgasm and laugh at me while my cock burns. Please feel free to throw in a surprise or two during the video. I hope it is not too complicated and I look forward to seeing your production. I hope it sells well. By the way, I think your" Heartless Bitch" video was one of your finest and the best I have seen anywhere on the net. You have a special charisma that the others don't have. I think it is in the eyes.

Props needed: 100 pegs, large dildo, icy hot, wooden spoon, belt, butt plug, 6 ice cubes, rubber spatula, Black marker, two ropes, metal spoon, two-liter bottle filled with water, and 4 rubber bandsiwantclips,pov,humiliation,leather,720p,lang english,female domination,brunette,princess lisa,ball abuse,femdom pov,cbt instruction,lisa jordan,bratty princess lisa,ballbusting

Duration: 00:34:22

Download:

Title: Lady Krasaviza - YOU GET LOCKED! DU WIRST VERSCHLOSSEN!

Description: Is the Mistress out of the house the slave is dancing on the table^^ or better to say one of my extremely horny litterbugs sexually abuse himself on/in one of my heels. But this was his last time in liberty. I have bound his dick beaters behind his back and lock his pencil dick in a chastity device. Now he could sweat his cum out of his rips. For the cleaning of my heels I generous take his money out of his portmonnaie. Well, happens!

DU WIRST VERSCHLOSSEN . Ist Herrin aus dem Haus, tanzt der Sklave auf dem Tisch^^ . oder besser gesagt, einer meiner notgeilen Dreckspatzen verging sich während meiner Abwesenheit an/in meinen Heels. Aber das war sein „letztes mal" in Freiheit. Ich habe seine Wichsgriffel auf dem Rücken fixiert und seinen Zwergenpimmel in einen KG gesperrt - jetzt kann er sich's durch Rippen schwitzen. Und für Reinigung meiner Heels hab ich mich großzügigst aus seinem Portmonee bedient. Tja, Pech gehabt, Freundchen!

lady krasaviza, chastity, femdom, lang german

Duration: 00:08:02
Size: 217 MB

Download:

Title: JOI - Kristie Bish - Cucked by Your Step-Mom, Ex and I

Description: You're watching me paint my cute little toes red before a night out on town. You know I'm looking extra sexy, but you don't understand why... That is until I reveal to you that I am your ex's best friend who has been fucking with your emotions and your life since we started dating. You don't care so much though, you're getting very turned on looking at the soles of my feet and the thickness of my ass. As your cock grows, I explain how I'm taking your step-mom and your ex out to the clubs with me. I'm going to find some incredibly sexy black men, who have thick cocks to fuck your step-mom and ex hard. I go into detail about the cum dripping down their feet and the photos I'll send you. During all this dirty talk, I make you start fucking your ass pussy for me with different dildos, then I whip out one massive cock, bend you over, and offer to make you a deal. You don't cum while I fuck you, your step-mom won't get fucked tonight by gigantic black cocks. Let's see what happens next

kristie bish,pov,humiliation,cuckold,1080p,forced bi,cuckolding,redhead,lang english,tattoos,cuckold humiliation,pov strap-on,pov pegging,goddess kristie,strapon

Duration: 00:20:17

Download:

Title: Nathaniela - Worshipping my fuzzy armpits with the hunger of an addict!

Description: I know how weak you are for sexy women with hairy armpits and know how much you crave for my armpits, little sniffer! You are such a filthy pervert! Worship my armpits and show me your appetite for them! I want you throbbing for my beautiful armpits. Imagine your nose right here, sniffing again and again and your tongue flicking all over on my pits. Taking my bra off will make you crave them too. Flick your tongue once more from my armpits to my nipples, while you play with your balls. I bet you are so close to cum, wondering where would you choose to do it, on my breasts of on my pits. Stroke it harder and faster, I want a big load dripping from pits to boobs. I want to feel it, so give it to me. Milk your cock and spread that cum all over my pits and boobs!

goddess nathaniela,nathaniela,big natural tits,armpit worship,lang english,pov,joi

Duration: 00:14:27
Size: 418 MB
Resolution: 800x450

Download:

Title: Karlie Simon gives a harsh handjob

Description: My girlfriend seems to have an unreasonable aversion to me looking at photos of naked babes in dirty magazines. I was trying to get some peace and quiet yesterday when she came in rabbiting on about some new clothes she had bought. She was fucking furious

harsh handjobs,handjob,humiliation,lang english,magazine,british,cock slapping,british accent,harshhandjobs,femdom

Format: WMV
Duration: 00:12:52
Size: 291 MB

Download:

Title: Mistress Gaia - Sadistic Sirens

Description: Having a slave helplessly hanging in the air is always satisfying. Making him suffer more is indeed a great pleasure for me. Today I'm joined by my beautiful mistress friend and we are going to have some fun making our hanging bitch suffer. We both have short tawse whips, and are going to use them to maximum effect. We begin with some light lashes to get our slave used to their subtle and painful stings. While we walk round him, we taunt and tease him verbally as we begin to make our lashes more severe. Our slut desperately tries to avoid our painful stinging lashes, squealing for mercy as he helplessly swings in agony. We are having great fun!! It's so satisfying watching the welts and marks appear on our slut. There's no escape, as we circle around him laughing while we inflict more and more pain with lashes from our short leather whips. Finally, we leave our bitch hanging to suffer from his painful whipping by two beautiful sadistic sirens.

shiny leather catsuit,whipping,cfnm,1080p,redhead,lang english,brunette,mistress gaia,masked slave,femdom

Duration: 00:13:31
Size: 599 MB

Download:

Title: The Queens - Housemate Initiation Ceremony (1080p)

Description: It's moving day to the big city, and everything is exciting and nerve wracking. But what you didn't anticipate is the greeting you'd receive on your first day at the house share. During the viewing, you'd been told that things are run a little differently here, by some unusual roommates - it's part of what made you want to move in. Adventures always contain a little mystery, after all. They begin with an initiation ceremony, something you weren't expecting but somehow find yourself agreeing to. Their beauty and confidence is overwhelming, overpowering. It's only been 5 minutes but you can already tell you'll do absolutely anything they say, just to be able to stare at those gorgeous faces, incredible asses and perfect feet for a second longer...

the queens,roommate fantasy,mp4,lang english,verbal humiliation,foot fetish,brat girls,1080p,humiliatrix,ass worship,humiliation,mind fuck,double domination,small penis humiliation,sock fetish,sock,role play,double domme,goddess worship,femdom pov,smelling,verbal abuse,pov

Duration: 00:10:22
Size: 1020 MB

Download:

Title: SheitenaProd - Muslim Goddess converting you

Description: I would like a mesmerize ass shaking and worshiping Humiliation video of you degrading and calling me a loser while Converting me to Islam with your words and talking down on Americans in general and saying this is all your plot to take control of our country one loser at a time. Mention 9 11 was a good thing and that your people are superior to us Americans.

latex leggings,fdhypno,ass worship,leggings,hypnosis,religious,lang english,mind control,dirty talk,ass fetish,arab mistress,arab,religious humiliation,pov

Duration: 00:05:04
Size: 375 MB

Download:

Title: Eva de Vil - Long, Hard Aroma Life Fuck (Bmail) (1080p)

Description: A heady foray in anal pleasure with life altering consequences. I coax you into loosening up and letting your guard down as you drink and sniff for me, making it so easy to obey. Relaxing with Goddess is the highlight of your week and you're always desperate to escape with me, turning away from your boring marriage to retreat into my seductive power.

I control your inhalations, showing off my beautiful, royal blue lingerie with a bratty smile. After a nice, slow build up, I persuade you to scribble your name and address on your bare chest. You're so wrapped up in my erotic aura that you blindly trust me, and the dildo stuffing your ass takes you to another level of submissive heaven.

I order you to send me some racy photos, making sure you capture every detail of the scene: your crumpled face, the writing on your body, the cock in your ass. Woosh. Sent.

My attitude turns evil as you wake from your vivid spell and realize the power you've just handed over to me. I intend to take full advantage of these photos, holding them over you to make you my puppet or I'll destroy your life.

You thought you could trust me. You've been begging girls on the internet to ruin your life for so long. It was only a matter of time before someone really does it, and it's going to be me! You're so inebriated and defenceless but still extremely aroused.

I make you write my name too and cum on your body, taking another picture to prove that this is what you really wanted and that you're happy to be blackmailed by me. You will need a dildo, lube, aroma, booze, a sharpie and your phone.

bmail,home wrecking,mind fuck,lang english,verbal humiliation,blackmail,1080p,hypno,lingerie,joi,stockings,humiliation,pov,femdom pov,anal training,mesmerize,jerk off instruction,coerced intox fantasy,eva de vil,homewrecker fantasy,intox,home wrecker,mental domination,intoxication,blackmail fantasy,poppers,aroma,sensual domination,femdom

Duration: 00:35:27
Size: 801 MB

Download:

Title: London Lix - Prove I Own Your Cock

Description: I want you to go ahead and get yourself really worked up for me. Just enjoy my tight body in this lingerie, listen to my dirty talk and stroke. Get your cock absolutely throbbing. I LOVE it when you're hard...no, I really do! Because when you're hard, you're weak. When you're hard you fall into a tr4nce of lust and I can bend you to suit my whims. In fact, if I could keep you stroking and in a perpetual state of suspended horniness for me forever, I would.

So today you're going to give me what I want and deny yourself for me. I make it especially difficult as my instructions and dirty talk are SO hot and explicit today that you'll be aching to explode just a few minutes in. I want that cock teased, I want it edged like crazy, and then I want it denied. Prove that I own that cock by giving me exactly what I want, denying release, keeping yourself weak for me.

london lix,tease and denial,lang english,orgasm denial,orgasm control,joi,pov

Duration: 00:08:37
Size: 219 MB

Download:

Title: Goddess Kristie - Schoolgirl Seduces her Senpai

Description: Schoolgirl seduces her tutor, her senpai. but with a twist ending!! Cute schoolgirl Kristie is frustrated with her ridiculous amounts of homework, her tutor tries to help her, but keeps getting distracted by her big butt! She notices, and quickly seduces him! she makes him promise to do ALL her homework if she helps him cum to her big ass!! Senpai does cum for her, but will he keep his promise to do alllll her homework? Or will Kristie have to do something a lil mean to make sure he keeps his promise?

homework slave,foot fetish,cocktease,1080p,foot worship,ass worship,denial,tease,teasing,brat,joi,schoolgirl,pov,lang english,foot licking,21yo,21 year old,jerk off instruction,goddess kristie,jerkoff commands,foot play,blackmailing,ass fetish,jerk off encouragement,blackmail fantasy,femdom pov,tease and denial,femdom

Duration: 00:16:23
Size: 3 GB

Download:

Title: Empress Jennifer - Not a Man (1080p)

Description: Men like you.. you really gotta stop saying that.. you are not a man.. Beg to differ? Let's see that cock of yours.. OMG. you have got to be kidding Me! you call that a PENIS? you may think I'm humiliating you, but.. you're sad excuse for male genitals is what has been humiliating you since you were born. That is skin tag! A clit at best. See? you are NOT a man.. I'll prove it to you...

empress jennifer,humiliation,sissification,feminization,sph,1080p,sissy training,verbal humiliation,lang english,small penis humiliation,femdom pov,pov

Duration: 00:13:15

Download:

Title: Jada Kai - School Girl's CEI

Description: Sooo.....I heard you've never eaten your own cum before...lol you perverted foot creep, you can jerk off to my feet and cum when I say so. Then you have to guzzle it all up! Got it

jada kai,high heels,pigtails,verbal humiliation,1080p,foot worship,cei,joi,asian,schoolgirl,lang english,sandals,slim,jiggling,black eyes,plaid skirt,cum play,black hair,glasses,upskirt,cum eating instruction,cum countdown,pov

Duration: 00:12:09
Size: 1002 MB

Download:

Title: Goddess Jessica - Fund My Study

Description: I'm an academic whose research focuses on how easily men, especially intelligent or powerful men, can be manipulated by beautiful women. You are in charge of deciding whether or not I get funding for my research and during our meeting you seem skeptical of my hypothesis. I do my best to explain how this study will be useful and why I need the money. Instead of reading off my findings, I ask if I can prove it to you right now, in person. I introduce you to my device. You have no idea what it does. I explain to you, in a soothing voice, that it's my distraction machine. The pendulum swings back and forth, creating a beautiful pattern in its sandy bottom. Your eyes follow it back and forth and I fade into the background. This is where your memory cuts off. Rest assured, I leave with what I want.

mesmerize,joi,medical,1080p,hypnosis,goddess jessica,findom,lang english,divine goddess jessica,pov

Duration: 00:22:17
Size: 741 MB

Download:

Back