~BDSMmania | Extremley painfull humilliation~

BDSMmania_Anna Lemon ' sexy warrior

Stunning Anna Lemon is new to the website and very new to bondage. She brought this awesome outfit, including boots, corset, gloves, and muzzle! She looks like a sexy warrior, so tough and gorgeous at the same time. She was posing with a lot of grace, until I decided it was enough. The box tie armbinder was added and suddenly Anna was transformed into a captured damsel. Such cute struggles! Don't miss this incredible set, it's really beautiful!

Featuring: Anna Lemon
File Size : 559 MB
Runtime : 5 min 9 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

DOWNLOAD:

Keep2Share

BDSMmania_Minx Grrl - Multi Layer Chair Mummification and Gag

Tape gagged and plastic wrapped to a chair was just the start of my ordeal! Cinched secured me to the chair with even more plastic wrap as I struggled. My hands practically glued to my legs, my body stuck and my mouth unable to move meant I was stuck! I wriggled, squirmed and whimpered, but I couldn't escape. Cinched wasn't done making things difficult foe me though. He taped over my plastic encased body and despite all of my efforts, I was not going anywhere! He groped me and taunted me before adding even more tape covering me from the neck to my ankles. I whimpered but that only earned me some plastic wrap and tape over my mouth, eyes and head! He left me to wriggle and writhe, but made sure I couldn't free myself!

Featuring: Minx Grrl
File Size : 1.00 GB
Runtime : 25 min 35 s

DOWNLOAD:

Keep2Share

BDSMmania_2.75 inch harness gag!!

You wouldn't say tiny Lolly Anne has such a huge mouth. But in fact, of all our models, she probably can handle the biggest gags! Usually a 2 inch gag is huge for girls, but Lolly has proven before she can actually handle our intense 2.75 inch ballgag! That was impressive, and now we also have this huge gag in a harness edition. It's very rare we find someone who can handle this size. And it looks so good as a harness gag! We love Lolly Anne and her huge mouth!

Featuring: Lolly Anne
File Size : 191 MB
Runtime : 3 min 15 s

DOWNLOAD:

Keep2Share

BDSMmania_Boob pet slave Arabella

We strapped Arabella's boobs again! She really is the perfect boob pet slave, with flexible arms and a big mouth that can handle a two inch ballgag. Arabella struggled a lot, maybe she needs more leash training. She whimpered and pulled on the leash, so we blindfolded her to calm her down. It didn't seem to work, but with some more training, Arabella will become a perfect submissive!

Featuring: Arabella
File Size : 307 MB
Runtime : 5 min 13 s

DOWNLOAD:

Keep2Share

BDSMmania_Strenuous breast bound hell for blonde pain Slt

Blonde pain Slt Vivica Lase sits bound on a stool, struggling in the Hunter's ropes which are binding her legs and crushing her arms. Standing behind her, he pulls her head back and shoves two pair of panties in her mouth. He wraps vet wrap around her head several times taut, so she can't spit them out. He layers her gag with a few wraps of white electrical tape. The Hunter then pries her breasts from her corset and ropes a chest harness on her. Using the thin cord, he firms grabs a tit and very tightly winds the cord around several times while she groans and cries. He moves onto the next breast, tightly wrapping it until its bulging. Her brow is furrowed as she screams into her gag as he cinches them painfully together. He then lowers her to her knees and sadistically ties more cord to her breasts, pulling them up and tying it off above. Her muffled screams can be heard as she struggles angrily, trying to keep balance. He eventually removes her gag, while she cusses and he ropes her wrists to her ankles, adding more tension. After a bit, he lowers her to the floor, crushing her purple, aching tits. She struggles and screams in her hogtie, trying to lift her weight off hers tits. Jerking her body and screaming, he shoves her on her side leaving her to endure her helpless predicament.

Featuring: Vivica Lase
File Size : 700 MB
Runtime : 15 min 53 s

DOWNLOAD:

Keep2Share

Back