Bdsm With Torture From Hot Wax Dripping And Rope Bondage

Remingtonsteel - You paddle me so hard

Studio: Remingtonsteel
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

This is the beginning of what we hope will be a continuing career in spanking for Tindra. Having just taken her first spanking she is now ready to go further. She is given a paddle and starts to paddle her own bottom, Mrs. Stern is not happy with the result and takes over and after making this young lovely strip naked the resulting paddling is much harder

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 398.4 MB

Download Remingtonsteel - You paddle me so hard

HunterSlair - Rachel Adams - Chicken wing hogtied

Studio: HunterSlair
Genres: BDSM

Ashley needs to be hit. It's something she's good at and she hasn't gotten much of it so far this livefeed. So we tie her to a bench. A Kel Bowie Bench. Kel kindly offered her sexy naked body for the cause.

Duration: 8:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 218.4 MB

Download HunterSlair - Rachel Adams - Chicken wing hogtied

Remingtonsteel - Our cook is caned

Mr. Stern is finding it very difficult to get his spankers cook book completed, all the girls he asks to help turn out to be terrible cooks and I did not have any more luck when I gave Tindra Frost a chance. I have had to paddle her bottom and because she fed my joint of beef to the I am going to give her a severe caning. She protests but nothing will save her from my anger.

Duration: 10:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

File size: 394.0 MB

Download Remingtonsteel - Our cook is caned

Remingtonsteel - First punishment for Emily

At English Spankers we are always looking for two things, girls who like to be spanked and girls who have never been spanked. Now it is very difficult to get those two things together but those of you who are regular members of the site will know that we do go out of our way to achieve this. So it is with Emily. She came to us a very nervous and shy young lady, she wanted to see if she could take a spanking. We are happy to give her a try so that you can see another great first time punishment.

Duration: 13:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps

File size: 496.8 MB

Download Remingtonsteel - First punishment for Emily

Remingtonsteel - You paddle me so hard

This is the beginning of what we hope will be a continuing career in spanking for Tindra. Having just taken her first spanking she is now ready to go further. She is given a paddle and starts to paddle her own bottom, Mrs. Stern is not happy with the result and takes over and after making this young lovely strip naked the resulting paddling is much harder

Duration: 10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps

File size: 398.4 MB

Download Remingtonsteel - You paddle me so hard

HunterSlair - Rachel Adams - Strict reverse prayer hogtie

He rams into her ass as she's bent in half and her eyes roll back in her head. Jesse moves back to her greedy throat so she can worship his cock some more; she takes it with enthusiasm, going balls deep with her tongue tickling his shaft.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps

File size: 209.1 MB

Download HunterSlair - Rachel Adams - Strict reverse prayer hogtie

HunterSlair - Sarah Brooke - No where to run for the bound busty redhead

With her ass up and out for the world to see we take advantage. First making it bright red and then putting a thick dildo in her wet cunt. Her nipples get hard clamps with weights. Kate has to keep the dildo in while she gets flogged.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3417kbps

File size: 203.0 MB

Download HunterSlair - Sarah Brooke - No where to run for the bound busty redhead

HunterSlair - Angel Rose - Chained down to the Hunter,s table

Kate Kenzi has a toned little body. She's also got a great ass. We make good use of her. Kate is into humiliation so the we make fun of her. For instance singing is not her strong suit. She's got to stick with getting naked!

Duration: 9:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps

File size: 236.6 MB

Download HunterSlair - Angel Rose - Chained down to the Hunter,s table

HunterSlair - Amanda Foxx - Busty blond Milf hung by her brutally

Next she's put tits first on the spike board. All of her weight is pressing down straight onto her tits. The whip comes out again and this time OT hits her even harder. Kate seems to barely register the strokes until OT hits her feet.

Duration: 10:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps

File size: 262.8 MB

Download HunterSlair - Amanda Foxx - Busty blond Milf hung by her brutally

HunterSlair - Lexi Lane - Breast bound bondage toy

In the final installment of Kate Kenzi's Live show Kate is dangling from a pipe rig. Her hair is attached to her feet pulling her face back and her feet out. Most of her body is exposed for a harsh whipping.

Duration: 8:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps

File size: 230.2 MB

Download HunterSlair - Lexi Lane - Breast bound bondage toy

Remingtonsteel - No way for a wife to behave

When Kali's husband gets home from work his dinner is not ready and his wife is smelling and lounging about. She tells him to get his own dinner but naturally after a day's hard work he is none too happy. He decides that a good OTK spanking will do the job and so over his knee she goes and gets spanked on her panties and then on the bare bottom, good and hard.

Duration: 12:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 458.8 MB

Download Remingtonsteel - No way for a wife to behave

Remingtonsteel - Paddled in the kitchen

Young Katie was supposed to be helping Mr Stern put together a film for his spankers cook book but it was soon discovered that she couldn't cook. Mr. Stern gave her a severe OTK spanking but that obviously was not enough. It did not take long to find a leather paddle and this soon had young Katie thinking about her cooking abilities. This is the first ever paddling for Katie so lets see just how she takes it.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4840kbps

File size: 372.6 MB

Download Remingtonsteel - Paddled in the kitchen

Remingtonsteel - Spankers cook book

This is the very first time that buxom young Katie has been spanked and she is going to be helping Mr. Stern in the kitchen as he works on his 'Spankers Cook Book'. It turns out that she is not too good in the kitchen and so ends up over the knee for a hard spanking on her large firm bare bottom and also a alittle slapping with the spatula. Good and hard for her first time.

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

File size: 400.1 MB

Download Remingtonsteel - Spankers cook book

Remingtonsteel - Does she like my paddle

Aleesha Fox is making a welcome return to the spanking scene after a long absence. She has just received her first spanking for quite a longtime and I know she felt it. Now she has the choice of paddles, which will hurt the least. Unfortunately she picked the wrong one as you will see when her panties are removed and she gets her bare bottom well punished

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 493.5 MB

Download Remingtonsteel - Does she like my paddle

Back