House Of Gord pack 5

Studio: Nakedgord
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Zapper, Dildo, Electrical Play, Toys, Masturbation, Caning

They're real easy to spot, for they are always involving truly beautiful women and too what's portrayed is in accordance to the main areas of Gord's interest. These are heavy bondage mixed with penetration, pet play, confinement, caging, human furniture, and suspension. PVC, latex and rubber are often used too. This serves to reinforce the girls' helplessness by adding another layer of restraint.

Total size: 5.8 GB in 39 files.

Download House Of Gord pack 5

Halved

c7cff9be11fa56a0109d8a0243e4cbe3.jpg

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: bdsm, metal bondage, humiliation, torture, vibrator

Iona Grace is trapped in some heavy metal bondage and she can't get out. O.T. has her in a metal collar attached to two pillars, one in front of and one behind her. As if that isn't enough, he further locks her in place by handcuffing her wrists to the front pillar and her ankles to the back pillar. Then, when her whining gets too annoying, he switches her bit gag to a cloth and tape gag and pulls a plastic bag over her head so she can't breathe.

This position is particularly fun because it gives the impression that Iona is divided straight down the center of her body. By the time O.T. is done with her, her body will look like a Rorschach painting, with bruises instead of ink. The marks on Iona's ass from the intense caning she is getting are mirrored on the left and right side of her body. A true work of art.

When O.T. is done playing arts and crafts he moves her so she is bent backward, held in place now by a crotch chain and shackles on her wrists. Then he goes to work on her thighs with the cane, leaving red marks all over Iona's body. She's been through a lot and O.T. decides that she has earned some fun for herself. He puts a metal pussy hook inside of her and places the powerful celebrator right on her clit and she is screaming for him in no time. Her body bucks and shakes as she starts squirting all over the place. O.T. may have cut her in half but her whole body is completely exhausted and used up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Halved

Last edited:
Creep Suck

0397ca47c590b5de936d8d9175bdcc8c.jpeg

Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: bdsm, bondage, spanking, torture, humilation ,vibrator

leep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.

The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.

The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. I have prepared a platform based on the designs I have seen at the county fair; A grooming table that holds her wrist and ankles so she is on all fours.

For days I have been content with just knowing that it was stored there. To compensate and motivate the chore of cleaning it, I want to take it to another level.
I am going to bifurcate her -- two for one. At the head I will have her do makeup. The cock sucking will have a classier feel. At the tail, a machine will soften and swell her gash for my cock.

Something is up; he’s standing over me holding the black head bag and that terrible pole that locks around my neck. He orders me to role over onto my stomach -- I know this drill, so I put my hands behind my back immediately. (Reaching through the grate he locks the shackles together.) He slides the bag on my head, yanks the chain tight and locks it.

I hear the muffled sound of the grate scraping on the concrete. He yanks me out of the hole by my neck. The concrete scraps my skin as I struggle to gain my footing. This is the worst -- he pushes me forward by that pole. It is a stifling fright -- I cannot see where I am stepping. He seems to delight in letting me trip or briskly walking me into obstacles.

I’m now on all fours locked at the wrist and ankles. It must be a table or platform of some kind. He pulls the hood off my head -- the purpose of this position is suddenly clear. A bucket of soapy water and a hose are lying on the floor. Im sure he will make what is to come as horrible as possible. I can’t help but sigh with great relief as this vile stench is about to be washed from me.

Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Creep Suck

Last edited:
Of Sound Mind
65ba6a1eeab220e00fd7c13629b2e507.jpg

Cast: Riley Reyes
Genres: Anal Fingering, Anal Shock, Bastinado, Hood, Nipple Clamps, NJoy Magic Wand, Straight Jacket ,bdsm

It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.

Once I realized what was going on... That I wasn't going to get the help I needed... Rather that I was going to serve the sadistic whims of a madman I did my best to play along. I took his torments. I participated in his horrific sexual experimentations. I let him touch me. I let him put his fat fingers inside my asshole.

I thought I was crazy. I thought I needed help. I guess I was wrong. All I needed was to find the right person to touch me in the right ways.

Duration: 37:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Of Sound Mind

Last edited:
10 Insex Lane
67b442625adef41afd30ca5c1798eab4.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee

Lorelei Lee is having a relaxing day at home. She's cleaned some, cooked some, and has just eaten when she decides it's time to take a long luxurious bath with her new bath bomb. She fills up the tub with nice hot water, climbs in and drops the bomb. As all the water turns color, however, she starts to cough, and then to lose consciousness. As her vision fades, she sees a man with a hazmat suit walk in, and before she goes out, he grabs her.

Lorelei wakes up shackled to a hospital bed by her wrists and ankles. She tries to scream but there is a cloth jammed into her mouth, held there with tape. The gag girl really starts freaking out when the man in the hazmat suit comes back. He introduces himself as Doctor O.T. and says he is there to get a few samples. She wriggles and writhes as he takes blood, and then swabs the inside of her pussy.

Next she finds herself in a medical examination chair, her feet stuck in stirrups and her legs spread. Doctor London River comes in and sticks a metal plug in her ass, and then starts vibrating her pussy with a hitachi. Some of his methods seem questionable at best, bordering on downright absurd, but the good doctors are stuck in their ways. They absolutely need to make sure this girl isn't sick, and if she is they have to help her get better. The only way to do this, of course, is through electroshock therapy.

Duration: 38:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 112kbps

Download 10 Insex Lane

Last edited:
Creep Play
8c74799fd097d353e744665b09664bce.jpg

Cast: Sierra Cirque

Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.

It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex smother hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.

My knees are killing me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.

I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this smothering blackness.

Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.

Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download Creep Play

Last edited:
Buckets of Fun
1d69a8f4ef59bf564a22d322160f6ee0.jpg

Cast: Mia Torro, OT

Mia Torro's Ability gets used against her!
As you might have seen on Hardtied, Mia Torro has a special ... ability. Like everything in life it all comes down to pussy. That wet little slit between her legs is like a goldmine. At the slightest mention of her own vaginal secretions Mia involuntarily squirts.
This discovery puts OT in the very exciting position of having the upper hand. It puts Mia in a very wet position. The pipe construction OT has built gives him plenty of ways to showcase Mia's body. Strappado, inverted, and spread.
OT clamps a bucket to Mia's labia. Immediately she understands her plight. Knowing that her own ... ability is about to torment her invokes that very torment. Her pussy begins to let loose. With each ejaculation the bucket gets heavier and heavier. Her labia gets more and more stretched.

Duration: 37:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7274kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Buckets of Fun

Last edited:
Ashley Lane Locked
c0dba0574edb17531eafce30cda5893d.jpg

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Caning

I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.
The bicycle lock he puts around my neck isn't tight, but it's pulled up to the ring above me. My panties are the only thing keeping me from being completely exposed. OT comes in and has me remove my panties. He wants me naked before him. He uses the cattle prod to scare me. I hate that thing.
He uses more bicycle locks to tie me into a hogtie. My feet are completely exposed for him to cane. As I scream and cry he casually hurts my poor sensitive feet.

Duration: 37:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps

Download Ashley Lane Locked

Last edited:
Uneven Bars
fc4bdbe50a1561e378cdb54f0f0a1e0d.jpg

Cast: Leya Falcon

Leya Falcon has a deep and abiding love for having things shoved up her ass. She's like a fanatic. You would be hard pressed to find someone who gets as excited about anal as Leya did when we told her just what she was going to be getting up to on today's show. From the moment she arrived in the studio she was dripping wet and ready to go, which is just what we like to see.

First we get her set up, do a few of our usuals, a few of our favorites. We gag her with tape, we clamp her nipples, we shackle her up to metal bars by her wrists and ankles so she can't wriggle away. O.T. is taking care of her today and he is quite partial to the cane so Leya gets to get very familiar with the handy tool pretty quickly. He canes her feet, her ass, and her tits, which are tied off tight in a chest harness. Then it's on to the good stuff.

O.T. has Leya down on her back with her legs spread a bit to expose her holes to our camera. He puts a little remote controlled vibrator the size of an egg in her pussy. Then he takes out a dildo, about the circumference of a baseball, and longer than most girls would be willing to put in their pussies. He has Leya lick it all over, then he slides it right into her ass and starts pumping away, fucking her with it as he takes out the hitachi to vibrate her clit. After a while with that, he takes out the vibrator and the dildo and sticks a pussy hook in the girl, but she just keeps begging until he puts it back in her ass. It's hard not to give her what she wants.

Duration: 34:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7190kbps

Download Uneven Bars

Last edited:
Bad Girl

Cast: Syren De Mer

yren De Mar needs to be punished? She's not even sure what she's being punished for, but that doesn't matter to us, because we get to reap the benefits of her bad behavior. Matt Williams in particular gets to have a good time taking out some of the stress he's worked up this week out on her ass.

Matt has Syren down on her knees with her legs spread so that her pussy is pressed down hard against a narrow beam he has set up on the floor. He pulls a stocking down over her head and stuffs a cloth into her mouth, holding the gag in place with electrical tape. Then he takes the tape and blindfolds her with it.

Now that she can't speak and she can't see, it's time for Matt to leave his mark to remind her of how bad she's been. He bends her over and beats her ass harder than she's ever been beaten in her life. He uses a flogger and a paddle to pound it until the soft skin turns a deep purple and starts to puff up. Whatever it was she did must have been pretty bad to deserve being treated so harshly.

Duration: 42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Bad Girl

Last edited:
Abandoned

Cast: Summer Hart

I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.

He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.

Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps

Download Abandoned

Last edited:
Hold
a2d3d90859569a75c4e6dbfa04ca5c44.jpg

Cast: Paige Pierce

Paige Pierce finds herself in the clutches of Matt Williams. Like all kinky little sluts before her she's going to take everything he can dish out. The Sybian ride of doom he calls it. She can't escape the thunderous vibration between her legs. She's held in place and the Insex mask makes it impossible for her to see.

Matt is a master at tormenting nipples. Weights tied to strings attached to her nipple piercings are one way to get Paige moaning and crying. The zipper he places over her body is another. The pain and pleasure she feels when the zipper comes off takes her to a place she's only dreamt about.

The two pillars hold Paige in place while Matt expertly canes and whips her. Her body is his to mark as he pleases. Her tears please him more than anything else. For that he rewards her with orgasms.

Duration: 38:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Hold

Last edited:
Born to be bound

Studio: borntobebound
Cast: Sahrye, Simone, JJ Plush, Anna, Fayth, Nyxon, Kimberly, Lexi, Riley Rose, Adara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation, Bound

I (JJ) discovered bondage in 2006 at 28 years old and that little thing called subspace changed my life!
Skip to two years later I found myself producing my own bondage video clips and learning how to tie-all by trial and error,
all documented here on clips4sale. I love being tied up in my personal life and I love tying people up if they are into it as well.
I launched borntobebound in 2011 which is updated 3x week with the same clips that are posted here. Expect to see natural born woman
in lots of heels, hosiery, girdles, garter belts, sexy secretary attire, dresses & fetish wear in various forms of tight bondage with lots of real gags.

Toe tied thief

summerleather

morinas j

nyxonballtie

sahrye batgirl psycho

sahryebed

Born to be bound

Cast: Sahrye, Simone, JJ Plush, Anna, Fayth, Nyxon, Kimberly, Lexi, Riley Rose, Adara

I (JJ) discovered bondage in 2006 at 28 years old and that little thing called subspace changed my life!
Skip to two years later I found myself producing my own bondage video clips and learning how to tie-all by trial and error,
all documented here on clips4sale. I love being tied up in my personal life and I love tying people up if they are into it as well.
I launched borntobebound in 2011 which is updated 3x week with the same clips that are posted here. Expect to see natural born woman
in lots of heels, hosiery, girdles, garter belts, sexy secretary attire, dresses & fetish wear in various forms of tight bondage with lots of real gags.

Riley Rose Workshop Bound
lrgtabletaped
lexihogtied18
jj tiedbythebest
janelynpink
Kimberly Tied

Born to be bound

dominic aleather

bondage

faythhose custom full

bondage girl

arielofficenude

Born to be bound

Anxiety city

anna jj

adaragraysuit

adarafound

Just a Whore
3b2fccfc1f7faa2dcd0b9969fbb368dd.jpg

Cast: Lauren Phillips
Genres: Back Bender Machine, Big Ass, Big Breasts, Big Butt, Big Dick, Big Tits, Black High Heels, Blonde, Breath Play, Cock Sucking, Deep Porn Throat

This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."

I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes violated by whatever device my new master has handy.

I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.

Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps

Download Just a Whore

Last edited:
Oral Fixation
193f5d74c35354e90a227062e6ae2b36.jpg

Cast: Eden Sin

Eden Sin loves nothing more than the feeling of a big hard dick in her mouth. She loves the feeling as it thrusts in and out, running along her tongue, poking at the back of her throat with its tip. What she loves even more is recording it so that she can watch later to work on her technique and admire her work. O.T. is just the next guy up on her list as far as she's concerned, but he's not going to have any part of that.

When she goes to unbutton his pants and get her lips around his cock, he handcuffs her wrists, instead, and locks her ankles to the floor in metal shackles. For the moment it just seems like he wants to do something a little kinkier than what she had planned, but it soon becomes clear that he has a little more in mind than that as he pushes Eden onto her back and locks her down by her neck as well. Her mouth is going to get some fucking, alright, but it's going to be on O.T.'s terms.

He straps her down, mummified, onto an inclined table with only her head, feet, and nipples revealed. He takes advantage of the nipples almost immediately, attaching clamps which he then ties down to her toes so that when she squirms, and she will squirm, her tits are tugged at. Then he takes a huge black dildo and starts to shove it into Eden's mouth. He pounds it in and out until the girl is covered in her own drool. This is a lesson in dick sucking she won't soon forget.

Duration: 40:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Oral Fixation

Last edited:
No Touching!
d560e7dedcc2237f2a68573fb1a61785.jpg

Cast: Dakota Marr

Being a private dancer is not easy. Guys are always being so touchy. No matter how many times you tell them to keep their hands to themselves they are always putting their hands on you. When OT hired me to come back to his studio he seemed like a respectful enough guy. Wow was I ever wrong about him!

When my dance was over he wasn't happy. I guess his logic was that I shouldn't be happy either. He put me in leather cuffs and strapped my legs together. He attached my neck to something above my head with a harsh metal cord. Then he removed my dress. Not by sliding it off. He ripped it from my body.

Each position he put me in was harder than the last. I wasn't sure what he wanted, but it started to become more clear. He wanted to punish me for not letting him touch me. What a cruel sadistic prick.

Duration: 39:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download No Touching!

Last edited:
Live Fast
e172a5c3d5c9cc801409d9286d9ae9c2.jpg

Cast: Juliette Black, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Blowjob, Gas Mask, Foot Torture, Nipple Pinching, Nose Hook, Oral Penetration, Tattoo, Vibrator, 720p, HDRip

It is a mystery why Juliette Black starts off looking so sad but PD does not put up with that kind of attitude. She needs to show that she can think of people other than herself. After all, he wants to enjoy her. He wants to make her feel pain and lust and the pleasure of service. She just needs to remain compliant and express how grateful she is for this opportunity. She fails to express herself properly a few time, but the punishments she receives are effective at correcting that kind of behavior. It is not long before she trades in those screams and tears for a bit of moaning and begging for more.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 530.1 MB

Download Live Fast

Last edited:
Stockholm Syndrome
a9c5d668f32aadd2480fce3e05f9d66e.jpg

Studio: JolieAndFriends
Cast: Kora, Camilla Jolie, Drielly Riuston
Genres: BDSM, High heels, Lingerie, Slave, Fetish, Outdoor, Group Sex, Latex, Whip, Redhead, Blonde, Brunette, 1080p

Two spies try to get into Camilla s castle attempting to steal from shemales the secret of porn but apparently it does not take too long for them to get trapped by wonderful Camilla s friends and to get involved into a punishing group sex action where it seems to be clear they re quite happily affected by the Stockholm syndrome

Duration: 25:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6187kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Stockholm Syndrome

Last edited:
Latex Posession
b082925d1d76a3b979af21d50b95e0b6.jpg

Studio: Gothic Media
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Charlotte Kelly, Ginger Lea, Lindsey Meadows, Mistress Aradia
Genres: Fetish, Latex, Lesbian, Toys, bdsm,DVDRip

The girls of rubber are bound and held as submissive possessions. What will be enough to satisfy the cravings of their mistress? Nothing. When the smell of rubber alone possesses them to hold onto their prized possessions. After all, they are there to be used! It s a rubber fetish at it s best! Redhot latex covering sexy sluts .... what could be better than that?! Enjoy!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:33
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1172kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

Download Latex Posession

Last edited:
Tower Double Abuse

Studio: JolieAndFriends
Cast: Drielly Riuston, Camilla Jolie
Genres: Anal, Threesome, Big dick, Tranny, Blowjob, Shemale fucks guy, Outdoor, High heels, Lingerie, BDSM, Fetish, Slave, Group Sex, Latex, Whip, 1080p

The two shemales stars are going to have a special rough sex session with their favorite slave on the top of a real castle tower!!!
The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 33:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5140kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tower Double Abuse

Last edited:
Tyranical Sex Titans

Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, All Sex

This is a very interesting shoot...and thoroughly hot...first, we have two very interesting folks in Dia Zerva and Jenner...Dia is the fair haired goddess of wrestling and MMA...it s more than a gig to Dia...she is a true combat enthusiast...a true bondage lover and an experienced submissive...Then we have Jenner...a new Dominant on dungeonofcum, but a guy with years of BDSM and rough sex experience...Jenner is a Dominant that found porn...not a porn guy who found domination...as do all of our Doms, Jenner lives it...I dont know the entire story, but after watching the interview, it seems that Jenner and Dia have known each other for awhile...and anyone that knows Dia knows that she is in a serious relationship...So I think they both see this as an interesting opportunity to explore each other...and I find it very hot, that as Jenner is tying her up and removing her clothes, Dia says
I only have one other limit, I allready have a master, but I will address you as sir ...Those are the last words of will she utters in this shoot...it s like she knew what she was about to be put through...anyone who knows Jenner knows that he is a serious player...Dia knew what she was in for...and she said it almost as if she were rushing to get the words out before her head was thrust underwater and she wanted to finish with a last breath...but there is no water involved here...Dia was taking a metaphorical last breath, with her master on her mind, and it is so fucking sincere...I couldnt help but see Dia as a martyr to our cause...to use her...and she knew it and felt it...and If I were her Master, watching that moment might break a little piece of my heart...but since Im not, it just makes my cock hard...and the rest of the shoot grows out of that very real story behind the shoot...which makes it an awesome shoot to watch from beginning to end...Jenner used her as thoroughly as he could, and Dia took it all with smiles and screams...two titans of tyranical sex fantasies letting it all go.

Duration: 43:37
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2997kbps
Audio: 208kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Tyranical Sex Titans

Last edited:
Straight for the Castle

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kacie Castle
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Kacie Castle is reserved. She takes it all in as she s handled into bondage. She doesn t betray the fact that she s completely aroused by being bound. Once her body is exposed she has no choice. It s obvious!
The rope around her neck is tied just beyond her reach. The more she reaches to release it the tighter it becomes. Then she s ordered to put the wet spot of her panties in her mouth. Pantyhose and black tape follow. The mask is complete.
Kacie finally succumbs to the metal wand and tiny vibrator. Her cunt is blasted and she cums over and over again. Every time she thinks it s over it starts again. Until she s a sopping mess.

Duration: 40:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Straight for the Castle

Last edited:
Austin Taylor is being a sexy Dom with a juicy ass

Cast: Austin Taylor
Genres: Pornstar, Milf, Domination, Cunnilingus, Femdom, Asian

Austin Taylor knows exactly how to work her curves and get you horny as she dominates this man and gives total pleasure.

Duration: 33:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7201kbps

Download Austin Taylor is being a sexy Dom with a juicy ass

Last edited:
Stone Cold Bitch
dee92627b753ae4e4e626cd8c8a49a28.jpg

Cast: Iona Grace, PD
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Breast Bondage, Caning, Drool, Full Face Mask, Ring Gag, Shackles, Single Tail, Spike Board, Vibrator, Whip

This hot little tart is Iona Grace. She is stuck outside because PD has decided she needs to earn a place in his barn. Otherwise she can spend the rest of her time on this earth chained to a cold stone wall, exposed to the elements.
She may soon be longing for the great outdoors. Inside is where PD keeps his canes. Inside is where he has cold, iron devices designed to keep beautiful girls in the perfect position for punishment.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 45:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 670.8 MB

Download Stone Cold Bitch

Last edited:
Wings
4d0cb5e859aafb56fd32e265f7986813.jpg

Cast: Sailor Luna
Genres: Begging, Blonde, Box Tie, Breast Groping, Celebrator, Cross, Deep Throat, Drill, High Heel Bondage, High Heels, Hood, Labia Clamps, Pussy Bondage

Inspired by Agan Medon Sailor Luna has her arms pulled tightly behind her back. She is walked onto a giant dildo that makes its way to the back of her throat. OT fondles and undresses her while she struggles not to gag.

The leather hood on Sailor Luna's head keeps her in utter darkness and unable to speak. In just her panties Sailor Luna looks so adorable. OT takes the opportunity to whip her cute little tits and her sweet butt. When he pulls the hood off he wraps his huge hands around her throat and tightens down.

OT attaches her to a wooden device that has her completely exposed. She can't help but jut her pussy out for all to see. OT pulls her legs up, pushing her knees harshly into the edge of the wood. Labia clamps pull her tender pushy flesh open. Mr Pogo is crammed deeply into her wet cunt and the vibrator buzzes away at her clit. She's teased so close to orgasm that each time OT pulls the vibrator away Sailor Luna wants to cry.

Duration: 47:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Wings

Last edited:
Paired
b31a9a376199285d107c5768d77ffd4a.jpg

Cast: Lauren Phillips,Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.

After the scare tactics it's time for the real suffering. O.T. takes out the whip and starts cracking it against the girls' skin. He is merciful at first, starting with with Ashley on the bottom, but as he moves up to Lauren, he steadily moves closer to hitting Ashley's soft sweet face with the stinging tip. When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.

He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a cane beating with their own bodies. Then he has them down on all fours, a pole in each of their mouths and their asses, connecting them like a serpent, as he has another go at them with the whip. Finally he leaves it to the girls to hurt each other, locking a pear inside one and connecting it to a wire wrapped around the head of the other. The only thing left for them to do is distract each other the only way they know how, with pleasure.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

Download Paired

Last edited:
Back