B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Intense Fetish - Sexy Savvy- Pain Freak

Genres: BDSM- Master/Submissive, Flagellation, Piercing
Video language: English

Savvy is a gorean trained Mistress and Submissive, although she is a full time Lifestyle Mistress. She visits Master Len for some intense Flogging, both back and on breasts. This is followed by some begging and finally she pierces her legs with needles to support weights and uses fishing hooks through her nipples to hang weights from.

The main action is approximately 1 hr 10 minutes, there are some extras such as interviews etc at the end.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:22:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 770.9 MB

Download Intense Fetish - Sexy Savvy- Pain Freak

Adrenalin Wehrlos

Release Year: 2019
Video language: German

Zwei exzentrische Paare loten ihre Grenzen zwischen Schmerz und Lust aus. Orgiastische Gier und ultimative Lust mit 15 Rekord-Kilo an den Schamlippen und einem schwarzen Rießendildo im Anus. Gepierct, gewachst, gedehnt, gedemütigt und zum Schluss hart rangenommen: Adrenalin pur!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:12
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1952kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Adrenalin Wehrlos

Harmony Concepts - Dreambound

Release Year: 2017

Binding and latex - what could be more erotic. In conjunction with impressive breasts famous Summer Cummings - worth viewing

Duration: 1:29:54
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1937kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Harmony Concepts - Dreambound

Dr. Ruthless

Release Year: 2020

Dr. Ruthless, America's kinkiest sexual researcher, and her faithful assistant, Mongo, have enticed four apparently innocent college coeds into their laboratory dungeons for an experiment in bondage and obedience!

Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 632x480, DivX 5, 853kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 449.1 MB

Download Dr. Ruthless

Brinn tied

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

Brinn is suspended from the ceiling in the old out building. Hanging there in sort of a horizontal squat, where if you wanted to you could just walk right up and fuck her. An open mouth gag is buckled into her face hole. One arm is tied behind her back while the other is tied at the wrist to the rope holding her up. She is already in considerable distress. We know this because of the sounds she is making. Painful sounds.

Duration: 1:07:29
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 821.6 MB

Download Brinn tied

Iona Grace Subject 146

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

The way her big tits stand out, you know that she turned a lot of heads. But now she is a piece of property. Only one man ever sees her and her good looks aren't doing her any favors with him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Iona Grace Subject 146

Captives In Bondage Scene 5

Two devious criminals are shown a house by Ariel, a sophisticated realtor with a sexy British accent. Ariel soon learns that the goons want the house to they can commit a robbery. Ariel is tightly bound with rope, gagged and blindfolded. She left to struggle helplessly in her hot red mini-dress... until the guys decide to have some fun. Ariel is cruelly fondled, groped and humiliated. She is forced to strip naked and ends up bound in a closet, gagged with her own dirty panty hose. But Ariel has a plan of her own and the story comes to a thrilling conclusion!

Duration: 1:11:22
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Captives In Bondage Scene 5

No Mercy For The Sweet

These girls are fresh-faced and look so sweet...and their Master loves to dominate them! He has no mercy for them when he gags and binds them sitting, standing and laying down before making them walk that fine line between pleasure and pain

Duration: 1:14:58

File size: 677.0 MB

Download No Mercy For The Sweet

Jail

Release Year: 2007
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Blind

Disliked by women and loved by men, Morgan is the kind of girl that makes some jealous and others crazy with desire. Morgan is a good girl but she has a secret. One that could get her in big trouble with the law.

Duration: 1:16:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Jail

Strict Touch Of The Master

Studio: Bond Group Ltd

Eve crouches on the girlie-go-round -- tied with her back to a short post and her elbows lashed together. Clamps will soon adorn her nipples, her breathing will become labored and Jays teasing will begin. Standing with elbows together, her nipples are clamped and weighted and the crotchrope bites deeply into her pussy. Her heavy breathing increases during a sensual whipping session and Jays touch adds to her pleasure. Eve is then laid down and put into a strict hogtie -- her ankles still attached to the spreader bar. Andrea sits securely tied to a chair, her big tits strangled with ropes, her mouth stuffed with a fat gag. When Jay changes her ballgag to a large wad of cloth, her mouth can barely take it. He then brings her arms up into a strappado -- wow! She is then tied in a sitting lotus position with her elbows together and a harness gag stifling her moans. She isnt going anywhere and she knows it. Buxom Brooke is bound and kneeling on the bed, ankles strapped and arms encased in .

Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps

File size: 981.1 MB

Download Strict Touch Of The Master

Fabienne la Chienne

Release Year: 2018

Then torture begins the bastard a castor pinked on all body of the victim passes, it lights two candles and they make him cast the hot wax of everywhere on sound pretty simple and on all back, apres once dryness, they clean it has the assistant of brushes well hard! And it is not they finish will go meme to stick her a long brush in the female cat

Duration: 1:22:02
Video: 640x472, DivX 5, 1029kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Fabienne la Chienne

Poor You!

One glance at newcomer Lana's amazing bustline will have you panting! Jay carries his freshly-captured trophy into the house as she squeals and kicks. "Oh, poor you!" he says, without a drop of pity, and proceeds to use her amazing physique to satisfy himself nicely. A post tie is next, and Lana experiences tourniquet-style breast roping and a big blue ballgag. Next, there's an elbows-together strappado that leaves Lana's ass ripe and ready for a sensual session on her firm asscheeks. (You'll thrill at how genuine her reactions are!) We now find Lana (elbows still together) kneeling on a tall stool.

Duration: 1:26:13
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1512kbps

Download Poor You!

Maxine X - Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Genres: BDSM

Maxine X is the "Nasty Nurse" & Dylan is her unsuspecting patient. Her treatment calls for bondage pain & a dose of compelled orgasms! But this nurse gets a taste of her own medicine as the patient fills out a prescription for hard-core bondage, S&M compelled oral sex dildo fucking anal, Dp, gags whips, extreme insertions & more before leaving her caged and helpless!

Duration: 1:29:19
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Maxine X - Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Marty - Training Of Amaya

Amaya is sleepy and about to get into some real trouble from her husband, Marty! Amaya falls asleep watching soaps and forgets to collect John and Alice from school. The Headmistress phones Marty telling him to come and get them. Marty phones Amaya, but there is no answer, so he phones his -in-law and she agrees to collect them. Marty arrives home very angry and Amaya is asleep on the couch.

Duration: 1:02:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 554.8 MB

Download Marty - Training Of Amaya

What She Came For

Summer seems to be a very happy and well adjusted young lady...she smiles and is polite and she blushes when we talk to her about the shoot...but deep inside Summer are some desires which dont seem so healthy or happy...to be bound and controlled by a fuck crazy man...who am I to judge? I just give her what she came for...and it's never how they think it's going to be...We lock her into stocks and leave her waiting for Dick...he takes summer and her perfect little pink pussy through four intense scenes...her neck stocked and face, cum covered by the end...Summer can't wait for more...Ogre.

Duration: 1:08:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 742.7 MB

Download What She Came For

Iona Grace Subject 146

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

The way her big tits stand out, you know that she turned a lot of heads. But now she is a piece of property. Only one man ever sees her and her good looks aren't doing her any favors with him.

Duration: 1:05:03
Audio: 115kbps

Download Iona Grace Subject 146

Lil Niki Nymph

Lil Niki Nymph enjoys being challenged. When she talks about limits it is not about what she will not do, it is about what she wants to have done to her. Il Re just wants to play games. He can think of dozens of ways to make play-time painful. Fishing line bondage, penetrating toys are the least of her worries. A bucket full of snow is innocuous enough at first, but in the hands of a skilled sadist it is torment unlike any she has ever experienced.

Duration: 1:11:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 798.8 MB

Download Lil Niki Nymph

Save Your Friend - Vol. 2 - HD 720p

Two of them are chosen for duel. Both girls receive alternating sets of 6 strokes with the same instrument on their same body parts. Each stroke is worth 30 USD. The duel goes until one of the two participants quits.

Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Save Your Friend - Vol. 2 - HD 720p

Juliet's gags

Juliet decided to take matters into her own hands after having received so many letters following her most recent videos. She asked Victor Ballen to allow her to do this video as a special present for her fans. A video showing off her most favorite gags! Through a series of short introductions, Juliet tells us what she like in bondage and in gags. "I like it tight", she says at one point, smiling in her sweetly innocent manner.

Duration: 1:17:41
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps

File size: 911.8 MB

Download Juliet's gags

Bijou

Bijou had told me she was on The Rag the day before she was to arrive. I told her to come on in, that we would turn that inconvenience into an asset. So once she was here I put her into a box tie, had her get on the Gyno table and roped her feet into the stirrups. Once I had her sequestered I started up a little video for the Instead Softcup product. Of course, I've never inserted a tampon into a girl before (I've pulled quite a few out) let alone utilized the latest revolution in feminine hygiene in 40 years. So after watching the videos and reading the step by step instructions as Bijou is bound up tightly beside me on the Gyno table and spider gagged, I got started inserting the new revolution in period protection. I collapsed the device, stuffed it in and then dug around to get it positioned properly. Frankly, I thought it was rather easy to get it in there and seated, like a bag on the top of an upside down volcano. I just hope she didn't find the fact that I'm a stranger, that.

Duration: 1:23:20
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bijou

Tears

Proper punishments and not a dry eye to be found! Watch these young ladies get spanked until a real lesson is learned. 9 girls are spanked and flogged until they learn the error of their ways. They give into submission and discipline as their cheeks become rosy. You will not want to miss a single kinky moment.

Duration: 1:19:01

File size: 680.5 MB

Download Tears

Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 4

The sadist's circle meanwhile already grown to the institution meets again. In the Schlo? ertonen resounding the pain shouts of the unterwurfigen little maggots.

Duration: 1:26:29
Video: 512x384, XviD, 967kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 696.5 MB

Download Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 4

Bondage Girls In Love.

I slowly bind fox in a tough strappado to wait for Kobe's arrival. Neck, hair, and crotch strap stretched tight with a knotted crotch rope. Once Kobe arrives she strip's for fox teases her and uses the wand on her to orgasm. I bind Kobe to walk the knotted crotch tape to a shivering and squirming fox Kobe is to look in fox's eyes as the wand brings her to orgasm. Hot!
Fox ties Kobe bent over the kitchen table. She takes full advantage. Fox gags, licks, teases, spanks, tickles, sucks and vibrates Kobe to two orgasms. And that's before she shows her the strap on. Possibly the hottest scene I have ever personally seen. Kobe screaming I'm your pet while getting fucked hard is the highlight of my sexual life. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:29:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

Download Bondage Girls In Love.

The therapy

Take a tour please to convince that we are the real slaves in love, we are happy to be humiliated and tortured by our Masters. Every girl slave on the site belongs to her Master as a property. Please join to our Masters society and choose a slave you wish. We have tons of photos and videos to please our Masters. Take a look how beautiful we are in submission and humiliation before your eyes. Thank you for your time, Master." - Slave H.

Duration: 1:01:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2917kbps
Audio: 31kbps

Download The therapy

Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Scene 3

The Sgt. Major and Backdoor Bondage bring you the third installment of his bondage classics. Charlotte Brooke is abducted when jogging and harshly , then tossed into a freezing mountain stream. Maya Matthews takes the most severe crotchrope in the history of bondage as the 270 lb Sgt. Major repels down the side of a mountain from it. In the final set of scenes Misty Willow is overpowered while sleeping and tortured.

Duration: 1:07:07
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

Download Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Scene 3

Milfs In Bondage Scene 2

All sexed up after volume one, and she's back for more. More bondage, more ropes, more gags. Hot curvy and horny MILFs who get off on bondage, the tighter the better. If you liked MILFs In Bondage, you're gonna love MILFs In Bondage # 2.

Duration: 1:04:48

File size: 970.6 MB

Download Milfs In Bondage Scene 2

Swedish Beauty Anna

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Paige finished editing for the site and i needed to check her work. well, why would i want a sexy bondage model just sitting around while i check her work? why not strip her, tie her spread nude with the wand strategically placed to take her slowly to orgasm and let her squirm while i work? when i find a mistake i cum in and whip her. nothing but fun in the workplace here at tbc...

Duration: 1:10:22
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 762kbps

File size: 421.7 MB

Download Swedish Beauty Anna

Maggie Meat Maggie Mead

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Rubber, Latex

Maggie Mead is a smoking hot redhead that wants our members to be satisfied with her performance during her live feed. That means that all of her inhibitions need to go out of the window. She may even require some help from the lovely Sasha to keep things as exciting as possible. The two of them are securely attached to each other so that they can get familiar.

There is nothing sexier than a couple of beautiful damsels in distress. Maggie feels the same was as we do. You can tell because her heavily pierced cunt is dripping wet with anticipation. Mr. Pogo slides right in without any real resistance. The vibrator he comes with is too intense for her sensitive little clit and she is shrieking for it to stop in seconds. It isn't until PD tells her her other option, a brutal caning, that she decides to lay back and let it happen

Duration: 1:14:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 890.1 MB

Download Maggie Meat Maggie Mead

Hooked

Studio: Maxine X Productions

Tall, muscular Dylan is whipped, caned, flogged and gagged. Then her pussy is impaled on a metal hook and she is made to cum as hot wax covers her helpless athletic body! Beautiful Belle is tied, gagged, whipped and vibed to a hot orgasm by Scott Rhodes! Maxine X is bound in a reverse hogtie. All her holes are filled as she too is made to cum! Watch this movie and youll be hooked!

Duration: 1:17:48
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

Download Hooked

Jewell's Escape

Since the first day Jewell laid her eyes on her lovely Mistress Jean Bardot she has been completely devoted to her and awe stricken ever since. Jewell found a way to charm herself into Jean's dungeon and reside there as her adornment slave. Jewell being so "awe stricken" by her Mistress and her new found environment that she gets carried away and begins snooping around Mistress Jean's dungeon. Mistress Bardot knew all along that Jewell would not be able to control herself in her private dungeon when she noticed how wet her pussy constantly was while spanking her bare, naked bottom. All Jean needed to do was catch Jewell in the act! Easily enough Mistress Jean enters the dungeon just as Jewell, chained and gagged, is rummaging through her implements! Mistress Jean already had Jewell's punishment all planned out and she begins with a heavy, deep, & hard spanking, a tormented caning on Jewells' breasts that leaves nasty marks, trampling with her gorgeous boots and then humialtion, mastu.

Duration: 1:22:29

Download Jewell's Escape

Erziehung im Strengen Keller

Boy of girl are lured under flimsy pretexts by the street in the n.m. cellar and there by a strict master and his assistants with relentless hardness to servile ones

Duration: 1:19:03
Video: 640x352, XviD, 1024kbps

File size: 707.6 MB

Download Erziehung im Strengen Keller

Bathory Tales - Romula

Romula, a young and wild woman, grew up in the wood with a herd wolves, until it was caught and was left as a present of the dark Comtesse Noir. No word is to be drawn out of her, however, she growls and scratches, behaves more than animal then than person. This looks at her mistress as a challenge. Together with her guest, the alchemist Aurelio de Torquemada, she devotes herself to the new toys with big joy.

Duration: 1:26:47
Video: 576x320, XviD, 968kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Bathory Tales - Romula

Taktstock Der Leidenschaft

Studio: Dbm

Mit dem Taktstock der Leidenschaft geht es hier hart zur Sache. Wer nicht spurt, bekommt den Taktstock zu spüren.
Gnade dürfen Sie hier keine erwarten.

Duration: 1:29:50
Video: 512x384, XviD, 923kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

Download Taktstock Der Leidenschaft

HT - Good Little Slave - Pretty Girl Veruca James

Cast: Veruca James, Cyd Black
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Veruca James Gets Rewarded With Intense Bondage Orgasms

Take one look at this hot ass piece of meat and imagine all of the dirty things you would do to her. Veruca James is one of those girls that shows up on our door step looking for just that. Beautiful tits, a tight ass, and flexible body all make her an ideal candidate for the kind of training and rough treatment we specialize in and she craves.

Nothing makes Veruca wet and ready like a bit of bondage. Even languishing in her cage has her anxious for what she knows is coming next. Cyd inspects every inch of her body while she tries to contain her anticipation. She holds the slave position that she has been taught without complaining, eyes straight ahead, cautiously stealing glances as he moves around her.

Every flaw on her is noted. Every vulnerability is noted twice. He moves quickly through his evaluation, checking her tits, pussy, and ass last. When he is through it is time for what she has been waiting for.

Bond.

Duration: 1:01:45
Audio: 108kbps

Download HT - Good Little Slave - Pretty Girl Veruca James

Billie Jo

Billie Jo thinks that she's a hardcore sex girl but when we say all the things that we are going to do with her on CumExtreme she swallows salive. And when Billie Jo sees that Mr. Lucifer X will be her master and he is going to punish her, dominate, and fuck her holes, then it seems that she wants to think it better but she already says yes so no turning back, today Billie Jo will be our slave and she will be manhandled anally.

Duration: 1:08:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

Download Billie Jo

Lol tied punish

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

When the Eroscillator touches her clit you'll swear a spaceship is taking off. She shakes, screams, curses and cums. You'd almost think she were having a baby right then and there. It honestly sounds downright painful. Probably doesn't help that her lovely tits are all juiced up either. She is completely wiped out at the end of this scene.

Duration: 1:05:14
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 966.0 MB

Download Lol tied punish

Bondage Usa part 9

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

When a retired mob boss goes into the hospital, the criminal organization he used to head wants to make sure he doesn't turn states evidence. They plan to substitute their own people for his surgery, and grab nurses Artemis Antone and Cindy Jessup.

Duration: 1:10:55
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 976kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 573.7 MB

Download Bondage Usa part 9

Die Kuechenmagd

Juveniles charming cook, for the second time falls to the Tower of witches - in the hands of the Inquisition.
The first time she was able to charm the investigators of his young beauty, and she was released.
At this time, it seems, it is particularly not want to listen, not to succumb to her sexual provocation.
Then the baby decided to bewitch the , showing them their stramnye place (indeed, it is in league with the devil!).
But the were firm in the faith: it was hung, beaten, stretched, burned candles and dripped ...
However, it seems that she was released again

Duration: 1:14:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 709.7 MB

Download Die Kuechenmagd

Damon Tests Sadie Hard Sadie Dawson

Studio: Societysm

Our Hollywood hottie, Sadie Dawson is back and takin on the big time with Dominant Damon Pierce...Sadie has proved to be tough, authentic and very orgasmic in our past shoots...she seems to sexualize bondage and discomfort...And Damon is determined to find that place where BDSM goes beyond just being a challenge and Sadie can lose herself in sensation...not every model can get there...each scene leaves Sadie tired and worn...Damon never lets up and ends the shoot with a one legged suspension...Sadie establishes herself as one of those models we can really begin to test in the realm of extreme bondage and BDSM...We hope to have her back soon for more..

Duration: 1:16:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 834.6 MB

Download Damon Tests Sadie Hard Sadie Dawson

Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it. Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something. That means we just spend extra time, energy, and effort turning the rest of her beautiful body black and blue.

If she thought that keeping us away from her clit was going to let her keep her composure then Harley probably hasn't seen our work before. There is more than one way to make a girl sob her eyes out. Electrical shocks to the clit are certainly one, but nipples can be just as good. It turns out, actually, that running current through her arms is a very effective way to bring tears to her eyes. The shocks make her muscles tighten, giving her a pai.

Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Back