~ASIANmania | Exclusive asian-thai-jav collection!~

Asianmania_SongSuda - Thai Pussy Massage

Songsuda had a fight on silly subjects with her best friend and she made a schedule to the massage salon to help her to relax and to forget a little about what happened. She enters into the massage room, takes the robe and the tiny black thong off and she lays on the massage table. The masseur begins to massage her with oil and, soon, Songsuda is like transported into another world and her thoughts are away from her fight with her friend. When the masseur touches her pussy while rubbing her nipples, the girl feels like dreaming. She breathes faster while the guy rubs her clitoris and sticks his middle finger in her pussy.

Release Year: 2022.05.22
Genre: Facial, Teen, Blowjob, Swallow, Cumshot, Skinny, Amateur, Asian, Straight
Cast: SongSuda

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 840.3 MB
Duration: 00:21:54
Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

SongSuda__Thai_Pussy_Massage.mp4

Asianmania_Waen - Thai Pussy Massage

For Waen, it is that moment of the week when nothing makes her feel better than a good massage. She comes to this massage salon with great hope for her strained body. She comes into the massage room, and after taking her robe off, she makes herself comfortable on the table, keeping the scuffs in her feet. The masseur begins massaging her all over the body and relaxing her. The girl doesn't understand why the man's hands are so close to her pussy and when he slips a finger between her labia, rubbing her pussy, she is totally amazed and pleased. The masseur catches her pussy and her nipples between his fingers as part of the massage and ....

Release Year: 2022.05.01
Genre: Asian, Creampie, Skinny, Brunette, Teen, Amateur, Blowjob, Straight
Cast: Waen

FileSize: 888.9 MB
Duration: 00:23:20

Waen__Thai_Pussy_Massage.mp4

Asianmania_Phan - Thai Pussy Massage

Phan kissed her girlfriend good bye as she headed off to work at the gogo bar. Phan hated that her girlfriend had to work dancing for all those men, and then the dates.. Oh the dates. The thought of all those horny men touching and fucking her girlfriend just made Phan crazy. If only she could find a job that would pay as good as her girlfriend was making they could have a nice place without foreign old men drooling all over her lovely lady. Phan sat down at the table and picked up the brochure that her girlfriend had given her after their fight last night. They had been arguing a lot lately and last night was no different.

Release Year: 2022.05.29
Genre: Skinny, Amateur, Blowjob, Creampie, Teen, Straight, Asian
Cast: Phan

FileSize: 734.1 MB
Duration: 00:19:14

Phan__Thai_Pussy_Massage.mp4

Asianmania_Deepthroat Practice and Anal with Cumfart

I saw some deepthroat videos, and I really wanted to try and improve. First, I want to try the 69 position because it's easy and fun for me. I think it's a good angle, and I can feel the cock slide into my throat, but I'm still in control. This is good, but I really want more.Laying on my back with my head hanging off the edge of the bed, he fucks my mouth. Starting slow and going deeper and deeper. This position is more difficult, but I think he loves it! I told him to fuck it as deep and hard as he wanted, but he wasn't too rough with me. He could tell I was struggling a little.Then changing from my mouth to my asshole. Anal with my ass hanging off the bed and him standing. He fucked me deep and hard, the way I like it. He cums so deep I was worried it wouldn't come out. I fart and push out all of his cum; you can see it is a lot!

Release Year: 2022.11.14
Genre: Anal, POV, Creampie, Teen, Skinny, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Amateur, Asian, Hardcore, Brunette
Cast: Anal Jesse

FileSize: 820 MB
Duration: 00:13:58

Anal_Jesse__Deepthroat_Practice_and_Anal_with_Cumfart.mp4

Asianmania_Miy - Red Babydoll Bareback Teen (066)

Bargirl POV episode 66 with Miy. Keeping with a good hardcore US tradition, I laid down Miy and spread her wide on the bed,...

Release Year: 2023.01.20
Genre: POV, Creampie, Petite, Toys, Straight, Asian, Teen, Blowjob, Amateur
Cast: Miy

FileSize: 1.3 GB
Duration: 00:22:25

Miy__Red_Babydoll_Bareback_Teen.mp4

Asianmania_Sopa - Thai Pussy Massage

Cute babe Sopa loves taking care of her beautiful petite and slim body. She has firm small tits and a cute little ass that makes her boyfriend crazy about her. She loves to run, keeping herself in shape. During her morning run, she met her sexy girlfriend and she told her about this sweet and sexy guy who works as a masseuse. She assured her about how good he is and she showed her his pictures saying how Sopa should pay him a visit for sure. Sopa is in love with her boyfriend and she did not want to cheat on him, but she was curious about that guy because her girlfriend talked about him with such fire in her eyes.

Release Year: 2023.01.22
Genre: Teen, POV, Creampie, Blowjob, Amateur, Petite, Asian, Straight, Skinny
Cast: Sopa

FileSize: 828.2 MB
Duration: 00:21:54

Sopa__Thai_Pussy_Massage.mp4

Asianmania_Manisa - Thai Girls Wild 2023

Manisa seemed to love getting fucked by her teacher. I laid on top of her and groaned and grunted until I blew my entire load deep inside her hairy pussy.

Genre: Big Tits, Straight, Asian, Brunette, POV, Blowjob, Amateur, Creampie, Petite
Cast: Manisa

FileSize: 1.7 GB
Duration: 00:29:22

Manisa__Thai_Girls_Wild_2023.mp4

Asianmania_CocoBae96 - Your Kawaii Cat Girl Hard Fuck

when you have your own cat girl at home you can do whatever you want with her i get fucked so hard until i'm screaming

Release Year: 2022.03.30
Genre: POV, Skinny, Hardcore, Teen, Cosplay, Straight, Blowjob, Cumshot, Tattoos, Piercing, Asian, Amateur
Cast: CocoBae96

VideoFormat: MPEG-TS
FileExtension: TS
FileSize: 1.76 GB
Duration: 00:22:40

CocoBae96__Your_Kawaii_Cat_Girl_Hard_Fuck.TS

Asianmania_Noona - Thai Pussy Massage

Noona is a busty girl who has the massages as one of her hobbies. She hopes to be good enough to give massages herself, someday, but until then, she likes to be the 'receiver'. After getting into the massage room, the girl takes her robe off and she lays on her stomach on the table. The masseur comes in too, and after making Noona even more comfortable, he begins to pour oil on her tattooed back. He massages the girl's big ass cheeks and, trying not to miss a spot, the man touches her very close to her labia. Noona feels like she cannot have enough of the masseur's hands on her big and round boobs because this man really knows what to ....

Release Year: 2022.06.05
Genre: POV, Teen, Big Tits, Blowjob, Creampie, Asian, Straight, Petite, Amateur
Cast: Noona

FileSize: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:27:44

Noona__Thai_Pussy_Massage.mp4

Asianmania_Sanouk - Thai Pussy Massage

The cute Sanouk arrives at the massage salon to relax after a week full of professional achievements. She takes the robe off and lays on her stomach on the massage table. When the masseur arrives, he begins to pour oil on her back, but not before taking her thong off. Sanouk feels her back muscles relaxing more and more while the masseur does his job. She begins to feel much more than relaxation when the man spreads her legs and slowly touches her pussy. After she turns, the girl has her hot jugs massaged so fine while her pussy continues to be 'massaged' too. The masseur touches Sanouk's clit and her legs tremble.

Release Year: 2022.06.12
Genre: Petite, Amateur, POV, Big Tits, Straight, Blowjob, Teen, Creampie, Asian
Cast: Sanouk

FileSize: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:35:12

Sanouk__Thai_Pussy_Massage.mp4

Asianmania_Cj Miles - Asian Superstar Cj Miles Is Smoking Hot In Her Debut With Manuel Ferrara

Petite Asian fuck doll Cj Miles teases Manuel with her sensational curves. This fuck doll knows how to give the best happy endings!

Release Year: 11.11.2022
Genre: Facial, Sideways, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Lingerie, Reverse Cowgirl, Cumshot, Big Tits, Doggy Style, Missionary, Rimming, Asian
Cast: Cj Miles

FileSize: 954 MB
Duration: 00:29:22

Cj_Miles__Asian_Superstar_Cj_Miles_Is_Smoking_Hot_In_Her_Debut_With_Manuel_Ferrara.mp4

Asianmania_Cj Miles - Superstar Cj Miles Gives Up Her Mini Stacked Body For A Hot Smashing

Petite stacked asian star Cj Miles has come back to JulesJordan.com for some more sensational performances.

Release Year: 26.11.2022
Genre: Missionary, Deepthroat, Reverse Cowgirl, Big Tits, Facial, Asian, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Lingerie
Cast: Cj Miles

FileSize: 1.51 GB
Duration: 00:39:06

Cj_Miles__Superstar_Cj_Miles_Gives_Up_Her_Mini_Stacked_Body_For_A_Hot_Smashing.mp4

Asianmania_Clara Trinity & Mick Blue - Angels In Pantyhose #02

Petite Asian bitch Clara Trinity takes a good pounding

Release Year: 2023.01.24
Genre: Blowjob, Straight, Asian, Cumshot, Rimming, Facial, Teen, Big Cock, Handjob, POV, Petite, Skinny
Cast: Clara Trinity & Mick Blue

FileSize: 3.03 GB
Duration: 00:42:35

Clara_Trinity__Mick_Blue__Angels_In_Pantyhose_02.mp4

Asianmania_May Thai - Feeling Cold

May Thai wasn't feeling good when she lied down on the bed. She tried reading her book but she can't stop feeling cold. She looked behind her at Josh Jo and asked him for help. Something to warm her up. Of course, he quickly found the best way for that...

Release Year: 2023.01.24
Genre: Skinny, Brunette, Blowjob, Asian, Straight, Cumshot, Petite, Teen
Cast: May Thai

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize: 3.24 GB
Duration: 00:36:23
Resolution: 3840x2160

May_Thai__Feeling_Cold.mp4

Back