Any Kind of Female d0mination | Strapon | Torture Videos

Boot Polishing Bitch-Pet

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Yasmin Scott
Genres: FemDom, Boot Worship
Video language: English

Mistress Yasmin has been slowly transforming her slave's mind and body into a loyal bitch pet. Her expensive leather boots are in desperate need of a good cleaning and what better way to continue his dehumanization then by making him spit polish every inch with his tongue. He is kept on a short leash and assisted with a sharp stiletto heel being shoved down his throat whenever he starts to be a lazy puppy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 580.7 MB

Download Boot Polishing Bitch-Pet

Deep Throat For Her Feet

Cast: Mistress Gaia

I closed my slave in the cage to sniff and worship my sacred feet without touching them. But to do it, the price he have to pay will be very high. I love to hear his moaning while I put my 41-sized foot in his mouth, almost down into his throat! In the end, I will allow this to contemplate my feet from a distance, without touching or kissing them. A waiver very painful for him!
Don't forget to visit my website Mistress Gaia.

Duration: 9:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 423.6 MB

Download Deep Throat For Her Feet

Spread Wide and Beaten Red

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Alexandra Snow, Kendra James, Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, Anal Play, Strap-on

Mistresses Lexi, Kendra, and Snow have their slave in quite a diabolical predicament. With his arms and legs locked in wooden stocks and spread open, he is completely vulnerable and helpless for whatever these notorious sadists have in mind for him - which is, unsurprisingly, a whole lot of pain. Using a mix of whips, riding crops, and slappers, the Mistresses take turns abusing his ass and inner thighs, his chastised balls, and even his feet. Whenever the pain from an ass beating, or a "missed" whip stroke that just "happens" to hit his locked up balls, gets to be too much, the slave tries to get away, but all he accomplishes is lifting his ass up higher, making it even easier to beat on! When his cries of pain get too annoying, Kendra coldly reminds him to shut up because they just don't care how badly they hurt him. By the time these vicious Mistresses are done, the poor slave's ass and sensitive inner thighs are covered in deep red stripes

Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8108kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 532.7 MB

Download Spread Wide and Beaten Red

Love My Dirty Feet

Look at my feet, so perfect so fragrant, so dirty! What great honor to clean a queen's feet? I grant this a few ... the next could be you. But today I have already who cleans my feet, my personal slave always ready, who with her tongue will deal and clean in every furrow of my fingers.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 171.3 MB

Download Love My Dirty Feet

Two Girls Sit Full

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Mariah and Natalya both sit full weight on a loser while watching TV. The Loser has to lay on the floor and be the girls' furniture. They take photos of themselves using the loser as their human couch. The loser can't breathe, beneath their big asses, but the girls don't care. They take turns the loser's face underneath their butts. Eventually, the girls go get dressed to go out to dinner. They leave the loser on the floor, gasping for air.

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 946.6 MB

Download Two Girls Sit Full

Ass On Fire

I'm at the House of Sinn with my beautiful mistress friend. We have time to spare and want to enjoy it relaxing. However, we have a slave doing nothing and have decided to give him some training. I call him, and he crawls over to us and takes up his position. After some instruction, and allowing him to worship our beautiful stiletto shoes. We decide to intensify our sluts training. We have a fucking machine ready, and tell him he's going to receive a good mechanical ass fucking. Wasting no time and as he's on his knees, we line him up and quickly place the cock into his ass. My friend has the control, and she can vary the speed of his ass fucking. His training continues as I remove my shoes and get my bitch to kiss my feet. He begins to squeal, as we have some fun with the speed and thrust intensity of his ass fucking. Time to make our bitch really suffer, as he's making some noise and I want to shut him up. I shove my foot into his mouth, and give him a good foot gagging. He begins to gargle and choke as he can't breathe. It amuses both of us as our slut can't escape our pleasure. We continue with his training, before finally leaving him to suffer for the rest of the day with his ass on fire.

Duration: 10:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 384.0 MB

Download Ass On Fire

Natalya

Natalya plays with her makeup while her danni cleans her bedroom. Danni is in chastity and has to do everything his says. He's been cleaning and organizing Natalya's extensive closet for hours. Natalya made an agreement with him that if he completed the task, she'd let him out of chastity. Now danni has finished cleaning, but Natalya doesn't feel like upholding her end of the bargain.

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10224kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 900.8 MB

Download Natalya

Extreme Strapon Domination

I have my slave on a collar and leash. She wants to experience what it's like with strapon. I have a large strapon, and I'm going to make sure she doesn't forget what it feels like. I begin by getting my slave to lick my shoes, then my feet. As she doesn't make a very good job, a couple of yanks on her leash lets her know how to behave. I get her to perform a blowjob on my strapon. This allows her to appreciate the full volume of what's going in at the other end. As she kneels on the bed, I push my large strapon cock up her ass. She begins to squeal... I so enjoy hearing that helpless sound. What a turn on... Moving her into various positions, I make sure she gets a real F*****G. There are times when she tries to get away from me. However, I'm too strong and her struggles are useless. We continue until she pleads with me that she has had enough and begs me to stop. I decide to give her a short break, before beginning all over again. This could be a long day for my bitch...

Duration: 9:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2127kbps

File size: 153.4 MB

Download Extreme Strapon Domination

Savannah Fox

Savanah will be going out on a date tonight. Her cuckold will wait patiently at home. They've talked about her starting to go on dates, but Savannah is not totally sure that her cuck is ready for the reality. Savannah's ready though, so the cuck will have to learn to accept things as they are. While fixing her makeup before going out, Savannah takes the opportunity to talk with her cuckold. She wants her cuckold to know that he will always have a special place with her. Even though she might be out on dates, having sex with men who have cocks much bigger than his, the cuck will always have a special place below Savannah. Savannah reminds the cuck of its special place by making it lick her ass clean to prepare it for the guy who will fuck her later while on her date. While Savannah's cuck licks her ass, she makes him think about how she is about to get fucked there by a guy with a much bigger cock than his. If the cuck does a good job prepping her ass, Savannah will give him a nice treat to clean out of it when she gets back from her date! In fact, the cuck will have to wait patiently under Savannah's rimming chair the whole time she is gone away on her date, just waiting for her to eventually return and demand more ass licking from him.

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9710kbps
Audio: 281kbps

File size: 763.5 MB

Download Savannah Fox

Solitary Prison Strapon Fuck

This prison slut was causing trouble earlier. I had warned her previously about her bad behavior. She had been tormenting other inmates, and braging about being a lesbo saying she could have her pick of the any of the other girls. So I confined her to solitary, stripped her and bound her to the bed. Telling her I would be back with a surprise. I left her there for a few hours. On my return, the slut was almost asleep. It was time to wake her up. I have a large strapon in my possession, and my slut knows she's going to recieve a good fucking. I also take out a stocking and tie it tightly roung her mouth. As I put on the strapon she struggles desperatly in her bondage. I give her ass a good slap and tell her it's going to hurt and I'm going to enjoy it. As I begin to fuck her ass, she squeals like a little piggy. So I wrap my hand round the stocking and pull her head back, making her gag tighter to shut her up. Tightly bound and gagged, she it totally helpless. With my strapon really opening that ass of hers, I continue to fuck her sensless until she begs me to stop. I'll allow her some short reprieve. Then I'll return to give her more of the painful pleasures of Mistress Gaia...

Duration: 13:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1286kbps

File size: 136.4 MB

Download Solitary Prison Strapon Fuck

Edyn Blair & Mia

Contains oiling of the girls' legs and barefoot worship in both sitting and standing positions. The slave is in chastity and the girls wear bikinis throughout the entire clip. See complete version for full-clip description.

Duration: 9:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9694kbps
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 708.0 MB

Download Edyn Blair & Mia

Choked & Ass Fucked

Once again I'm with my friend mistress Alisha. We have a slave over the bench ready to recieve some strapon training, and he is just waiting to be abused by two beautiful mistresses. Earlier, we couldn't quite make up our minds what we were going to do with our bitch. So we decided he would enjoy the luxury of a good ass fucking training session. I put on my strapon, and a pair of tight sexy black latex gloves and give his ass a warm up with some good slaps. Alisha has a nice surprise for him, she too has a strapon under her dress. So our slut is going to have the privilege of being fucked by both of us. Myself from behind, while he has to open his mouth and suck on Alisha's strapon. As we both get into a nice rythem, It's such fun to hear our bitch squealing. As I fuck his ass harder and harder, Alisha stuffes her strapon further down his throat until he begins choke. What a great variation of sound as he gargles and squealy with every thrust. After a good fucking, we eventually decide our bitch has had enough for now. We allow him the freedom of cleaning the bench, while we go for a coffee and discuss what we will do to him on our return...

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1883kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

Download Choked & Ass Fucked

Danni Rejected By His Date

Danni has really been looking forward to his date with Mariah. But Mariah wants to have a talk. Mariah tells Danni that she doesn't need a boyfriend, she already has one. Danni must have misunderstood her when they made plans. What Mariah really needs is a shoe cleaner. Mariah lets Danni know that if he wants to spend time with her, then he has to lick her shoes. After some debate, Danni reluctantly licks his date's shoes. Mariah also has some financial requirements for Danni. And, she wants him to call her "Princess." She wants her feet worshipped, too. Danni agrees to worship Princess' feet. Mariah gives Danni a new name, "stupid." She wants "stupid" to take her to get her nails done, before she sees her boyfriend. Her boyfriend can't pick her up, so she wants Danni to drive her to her boyfriend. That's going too far! Danni is not going to drive Mariah to her boyfriend's. Mariah yells at him. It's part of the deal. If he wants any involvement in her life, he has to do exactly what she wants.

Duration: 12:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10169kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 916.3 MB

Download Danni Rejected By His Date

Love My Dirty Feet

Look at my feet, so perfect so fragrant, so dirty! What great honor to clean a queen's feet? I grant this a few ... the next could be you. But today I have already who cleans my feet, my personal slave always ready, who with her tongue will deal and clean in every furrow of my fingers.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps

File size: 171.3 MB

Download Love My Dirty Feet

Kimber Woods

Kimber sits on her slave's face, pressing its nose deep into her ass. She loves controlling the slave's breath with her body. Kimber rocks and bounces her cute bubble butt while sitting on her slave's face. She presses her pussy right up against its nose. She doesn't want to hear any breathing! Kimber decides to scissor her slave's neck between her thighs. The slave suffers greatly, chocking, crying out, eventually going limp. The slave is on the brink of losing consciousness, face turning purple, but still, Kimber wants him to suffer more. Kimber climbs on top of the barely alert slave and rides his face while he fades in and out.

Duration: 12:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9704kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 884.8 MB

Download Kimber Woods

Little Sparrow Cock

Today I am going to give my slave a little training treat, and if he pleases me I may reward him. He's going to learn to worship me, and know what it means to be obedient. I put my slave on a collar and leash and I lead him to the foot of my throne. He will remain on his knees at all times, as he's my bitch and I want only to look down on him. I begin by sitting on my throne and getting my slut to lick my boots, I want to see that tongue of his going. I also order him to suck on my stiletto heels and make sure he cleans them. It's a great privilege for my bitch to be allowed to worship my beautiful black leather boots. I give him a couple of hard yanks on his chain to remind him to keep licking. As he looks up at me with those pathetic eyes, I know he's becoming aroused. I tell him he can touch his tiny cock, however he must also continue to worship me and kiss my boots. After a while I notice that although his cock is hard, its so fucking tiny. I tell him if he wants to cum, he must put it between my boots. I place them together jamming his tiny piece of meet, and my slut begins to pant and gasp as he pushes his cock back and forward between my leather boots. I finally give him permission to cum, and he groans as he squirts his mess over my boots. What a filthy slut!! I order my bitch to get his tongue out, and lick up the mess he made of my boots with his tiny little sparrow cock.

Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6390kbps

File size: 505.1 MB

Download Little Sparrow Cock

Bunny Colby - Cock Handler

After a week of Mistress Bunny's slave being used and abused for her entertainment, she rewards him with a special milking day. She own's his cock and decides when, where and how he will always cum. The only way Mistress Bunny allows her slaves to orgasm is under her control when they are totally helpless and at her mercy. Just because it's milking day doesn't mean she won't slap, beat and abuse his restrained balls for her sadistic pleasure. Her slave must understand his cock belongs to his Mistress now and forever.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bunny Colby - Cock Handler

Struggle The Loser

My slave, after many days, asked me to remove his chastity belt. I gave him a chance: if he is able to beat me on a wrestling match, I will remove him the chastity belt but, if I win, I will fuck him hard without mercy. He accept sure to win.The match begins and soon my poor slave makes experience of my superior strength and wrestling skill: I submit him many times in humiliating positions and have fun by torturing his balls until I leave him senseless on the ground.At the end I wear the strapon and,as promised, I fuck the loser very hard as punishment, because he dared to challenge me. Will he learn the lesson?

Duration: 13:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2066kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 224.2 MB

Download Struggle The Loser

Obey Melanie - I could care less about your orgasm

Genres: pussy and tits licked, she gives two guys blowjob and lick their balls. She is spitroasted in with panties to side, then fucked in reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, sideways & missionary. Scene ends with creampie and cumshot on tits.

I cold care less if slaves cum. I barely give them the satisfaction. But still they try. Are My sexy feet enough to get this slave off while I spend his money? This is true cock teasing. And manipulating a mans cock like this is exquisite torture. I give so little. And they cum so hard!Goddess Melanie has Her slave naked, holding Her coffee on a tray stuck to his mouth. She browses the wen on Her phone, shopping online, and occasionally strokes the slave's cock. Eventually, the slave is on his knees, in front of the Goddess and she gives him a louse footjob leading to a ruined orgasm.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3607kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 297.2 MB

Download Obey Melanie - I could care less about your orgasm

and anal

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The Mistress knows that her slave's ass is extremely sensitive after a crazy strapon party, so this time she decides to take things a little slower. Watch her lube his backdoor up abundantly and then take the time to stretch it wide with her fingers!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 11:12
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps

File size: 320.9 MB

Download and anal

Bunny Colby - Cock Handler

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, CBT

After a week of Mistress Bunny's slave being used and abused for her entertainment, she rewards him with a special milking day. She own's his cock and decides when, where and how he will always cum. The only way Mistress Bunny allows her slaves to orgasm is under her control when they are totally helpless and at her mercy. Just because it's milking day doesn't mean she won't slap, beat and abuse his restrained balls for her sadistic pleasure. Her slave must understand his cock belongs to his Mistress now and forever.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps

Download Bunny Colby - Cock Handler

Breathplay & tugjob

This femdom slave knows it for sure now what it feels like to be scared shitless and feel damn good at the same time. Here in this video you will see him with a tight noose around his neck and with his domme's tender hands on his dick! That's crazy!

Duration: 6:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3796kbps

File size: 195.7 MB

Download Breathplay & tugjob

7 Card Studs

Studio: Sharpshooter Studios
Cast: Curtis Matthew, Keith Soreno, Luis Enrique Flor, Massimo Milano, Mico Valentine, Marc David, Rick Pounds Genres: Erotic, Modeling/Posing, Group, Muscle Men

Welcome to the Fantasy Casino, where the country's most handsome, sexy, centerfolds bet their clothes for cash. Watch these buff, muscular idols wager their shirts, pants and underwear on craps, roulette and black jack. Each time they lose, they're wearing less! And after every stitch is gone they keep playing by spinning a wheel of punishment that sends them on a fiendish cycle of naked endurance tests. Will Lady Luck deal them a naked paddling, body paint or send them to the dungeon? Between games, each guy puts on a private, naked show just for you. In this casino, the more they lose... the more you win.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:36
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1171kbps

File size: 821.2 MB

Download 7 Card Studs

Gagging To Be Ass Fucked

Today, the behavior of this stupid slave, has been unforgivable. He was lazy in obeying my orders, complained about everything, even talked back to my Mistress friends, that I had invited in my dungeon. We decided to punish him with a hard whipping on his ass (you can still see the marks) but, even that, was not enough to change his attitude. Now, we will try another approach: we are going to destroy his ass. We all are wearing strapons: I wear a big white cock, the other Mistresses respectively a large black one and..... a black monster, 15 inch long and 3.5 inches in diameter!!! My mistress friend says that, up to now, nobody has been able to take it but, today, she is so angry with this stupid slut that swears that will it inside him at all costs!! I position the stupid bitch on all fours while my friends make the other slaves suck their cocks. As soon as I penetrate the slut's ass-hole, I start pumping him with all my energy. His moaning soon turns into cries of pain, while he desperately tries to escape his fate. But I have no pity, I keep him down and I push the dildo even deeper inside him. Finally he is resistance is broken and promises to be a good slave. But this is not going to spare him the black monster cock. The slut is position again on all four, ...... will he be able to take it?

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6530kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 706.5 MB

Download Gagging To Be Ass Fucked

Alla and her mad fuck

Cast: girl
Genres: female domination, cunnilingus, anal, dildo

Ala is an insatiable girl, she loves to do something that will give her pleasure, but rather a few orgasms at the same time. For this, she has lovers who fuck her in all holes, she also has a dildo for full sensations.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 969.9 MB

Download Alla and her mad fuck

Raw whipping therapy

Two Mistresses armed with flogger and a crop whip will clearly be enough to make the most sensitive corners of this slave's body go from white to shameful pink. They come whipping him so hard he will definitely wake up with lots of bruises tomorrow.

Duration: 8:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3773kbps

File size: 230.8 MB

Download Raw whipping therapy

Brandi Love The Deans Demands

Cast: Brandi Love
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Pussy Licking

The Dean of students Mrs. Brandi Love works out a special arrangement for her unruly male students.. She enjoys taking advantage of youthful boys, and they are eager to please a powerful woman. She grabs his face and places it in between her legs, he is going to lick his way out of trouble. Brandi Love teaches him how to orally please a women. She doesn't stop riding his face until she cums.

Duration: 13:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8320kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 845.7 MB

Download Brandi Love The Deans Demands

Slavegirl in a 3sum

Release Year: 2006
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fem Dom

This lovely slavegirl is unlucky tonight as she will have to grind twice as hard to satisfy her dom. It's just that he is accompanied by a brutal busty diesel dyke that wants her pussy to get licked dry right now and. His dick requires attention too!

Duration: 18:46
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3791kbps

File size: 538.8 MB

Download Slavegirl in a 3sum

Tiny strapons

Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Two courageous girls with a proud temper and a daring disposition took one guy, broke him, put a mask on his head and with the help of a strap-on began to fuck him in his anus.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps

File size: 412.4 MB

Download Tiny strapons

Pain before pleasure

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom

The slave's huge dick looks tempting but. It is for dessert - what the Mistress will start today's slave training with is hot wax torture for her young pain slut. Watch her make the bitch suffer before she is allowed to play with that monster dong!

Duration: 33:25
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3762kbps

File size: 952.2 MB

Download Pain before pleasure

Kneel & Lick

Cast: Riley Jenner
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Big Tits, Ass Worship, Pussy Worship, High Heels, Stockings

Mistress Riley is training her slave to properly lick and worship pussy. She always indulges in pampering and adoration from new slaves. All men that desire her attention must kneel and lick her pussy. Riley lies back and and lets him get to work kissing and sucking her clit. He will learn how to lick properly if he wants to stay in her stable.

Duration: 10:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11248kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 874.5 MB

Download Kneel & Lick

Roast

Studio: Cfnm

The photo-story that started it all. Three snorting over-paid professional footballers think they have the World at their feet...until they meet a group of malicious air stewardesses who systematically strip them and then spit- roast the terrified lads. No ones coming to help you boys!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:53
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 751kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 252.9 MB

Download Roast

Pussy Anbetung

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Chastity, Face Sitting

All men belong between a woman's thighs pleasing and servicing their luscious cunt. German Goddess Anny only brings her pet out of his kennel when she needs her pussy worshipped as that's all boys are good for. She keeps him on all fours where a slave belongs making him lick her sweet cunt just the way he was trained to do.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

Download Pussy Anbetung

Femdom asshole slam

Release Year: 2006

Making up for his misbehavior is going to cost this masked fucker a lot of pain and effort. Watch his two Mistresses team up on him, spanking and whipping his butt till it's all red and then polishing the fun up by ramming a big black dildo into it.

Duration: 16:02
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3799kbps

File size: 461.3 MB

Download Femdom asshole slam

Pussy for a Pussy

Cast: Lenna Lux
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Pussy Worship

Mistress Lenna's slave may look like a strong, alpha stud but he has been demoted to nothing but a caged up cuck. She doesn't care how big a slave's cock may be as if they are a pussy in everyday life they will always be just a pussy boy to her. All cuck bitch boys under the power of Mistress Lenna will remain locked in chastity with no orgasms in any foreseeable future. Just because she denies her slave the right to cum though doesn't mean she will ever deny her pussy from constant attention. Her slave is ready to serve and please as he has been trained to lick her cunt with extreme precision. Mistress Lenna orders the pussy boy to do what he does best and starts licking and worshipping her sweet young holes. All the orgasms for Mistress Lenna but never a single release for the bitch boy on his knees locked in chastity.

Duration: 13:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 999.5 MB

Download Pussy for a Pussy

Scissor Queen

Studio: Afrikanadventure

Shes got legs and she knows how to use them. 27 inch thighs to be exact. man legs to squeeeeeeeze you senseless. Afrika has squeeeezed guys with those ly thighs. But who wouldnt want to be squeezed by this Ebony Amazon anyways. 40 minutes of head-squeeeezing, head-scissoring action. Non-stop head and body scissors with muscular thighs that could easily crush your skull. Every head scissor lock imaginable is used here to torment this guy. And Afrika does it with a delicious smile on her face throughout this video. You just know she delights in beating up guys and head-scissoring them into submission. Way past a mere tapout. You dont tap out with Afrika. She lets you go when she feels like letting up on the pressure. When youve finally had enough punishment. Ebony Amazon Afrika in an awesome series of punishing head and body scissors action.

Duration: 39:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 581.3 MB

Download Scissor Queen

Foot Slave Forever

Cast: Mazzy Grace
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity

Mistress Mazzy's slave works extra hard to please her even when it's something he really hates. He has finished his duty of cleaning up the backyard and is finally let in from the cold. Mistress Mazzy has been walking in her heels all day long running errands making her feet extra sweaty and stinky. Maybe if he is an extra obedient doormat he will get the reward of licking her delicious pussy. Of course, he should know that is just a pipedream as doormats never get pussy but only feet. Once a footboy always a footboy as Mistress Mazzy makes the slave polish her sweaty soles until they are ready to get filthy all over again.

Duration: 13:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps
Audio: 305kbps

Download Foot Slave Forever

Hot foot worshipping

This lad doesn't even dare dreaming about making it to his bossy girlfriend's juicy holes. Her feet and knees are as far as he's allowed to go and. Being a foot fetishist, he actually doesn't mind! Watch him hump the domme's sexy shoes in this vid!

Duration: 11:22
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3783kbps

File size: 325.8 MB

Download Hot foot worshipping

Disobedient Doormat

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Chastity, Spanking

When a slave is disrespectful in the house of Mistress Valentina she turns them into foot licking and toe sucking doormats until they learn their place in her world.

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9780kbps

File size: 823.6 MB

Download Disobedient Doormat

Extreme Pervertions Part 2

Studio: Anaconda Production

Part 2 is even better. Super sexual action: Under ass sing, ass and pussy worship, in mouth farting - He almost passes out from their nasty farts, nasty spitting in his mouth, pussy licking and face sitting. You have to see it to believe how women can dominate a man. This is the best Female Domination ever.

Duration: 55:54
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 820.6 MB

Download Extreme Pervertions Part 2

Back