Any Kind of Female d0mination | Strapon | Torture Videos

Housecleaning Slave Gets Toilet Swirly In Golden Water

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Kendall
Video language: English

Kendall does her hair and makeup while her slave cleans her bathroom. She makes the slave kiss her perfect ass while she applies mascara, then she tells it to go back to cleaning her toilet. Kendall makes the slave stop cleaning and get out of her way, so that she can pee. Then, for her own amusement, she holds the slave's head in the dirty water. She gives him a swirly while laughing. The slave coughs for air and is very miserable at what his Princess has just done. His misery is funny to Kendall. She decides to give the slave a second swirly. Kendall puts his head back in the toilet bowl. The slave is even more miserable after the second swirly. Kendall laughs a lot at the loser. She leaves, but orders the slave to stay and finish cleaning her bathroom.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10217kbps
Audio: 261kbps

File size: 484.8 MB

Download Housecleaning Slave Gets Toilet Swirly In Golden Water

Vicious Vixxxens Vol V: Breaking Berlin

Studio: Julie Simone Productions

Busty redhead Berlin comes to Aiden Starr for slave training but has no idea the depths to which this cruel mistress will take her. Berlin does well in her lessons: paddling, posture training, gagging, fingering, foot and heel worship, and foot fucking, and retires for the evening. World renowned rigger Julie Simone, in heavy rubber and thigh high boots, comes into her room, threatens to take away everything Berlin has worked so hard for and burdens her with a secret. On screen tying, breast bondage, foot caning, pussy and breast whipping, orgasm! Does Aiden find out? Does Berlin get collarded? Strap on sex, oral, corset training, ballet shoe training, make-up humiliation, and objectification finish out this incredible fetish production.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:09:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 643.1 MB

Download Vicious Vixxxens Vol V: Breaking Berlin

Dildo Anal Masturbation

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, bizarre

Extreme amateur femdom scene, Dildo Anal Masturbation action.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1754kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 231.5 MB

Download Dildo Anal Masturbation

Bratty Torturous Tease And Denial

Studio: Clips4Sale

This clip is Absolute Tease and Denial Torture! Fifteen minutes of tease and denial handjob humiliation!
As you may know by now, I keep my loser ex bf in chastity all week long while I torture his cock and fuck with his mind. On Friday he gets paid, and he has to come to me with his paycheck and pay me to let him out of chastity to cum. He pays for his fucking orgasms, lol. I get paid, he gets milked.
So this Friday I let him out of chastity for his weekly milking. Although he had no idea, I was not letting him cum this week. I just wanted to tease and deny the fuck out of him.
I jerk him over and over and over again, bringing him right to the edge and then just let go of his pathetic cock!
You can see the torture in his face, you can hear it in his voice. I think I bring him to the edge at least 10 times in this clip, each time denying him.
His cock fucking twitches and bounces uncontrollably each time I let go. He begs me to let him cum, promising me hell do anything for me.
But do I let him cum? No! Just as hes about to cum for the last time, I smack his balls so fucking hard! And fucking leave him there, only to return him to chastity!

Duration: 14:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 4590kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 524.9 MB

Download Bratty Torturous Tease And Denial

Eva Smolina

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Russian mistress Eva Smolina fucked young guy twink!!!

Duration: 13:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2946kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 316.3 MB

Download Eva Smolina

Lauras Leaving Party Cfnm

Studio: Cfnm

Most offices are not a place of business. Not at all. But then you knew that didnt you?
Instead they are a boiling hot cauldron of lust & desire. With a big heavy lid on. For no one can really let their lust and desire for naked male flesh get the better of them. Secret exhibitionists must keep their muscles and cocks hidden under their smart business suits at all times. The poor suited wage slaves live in fear of being sacked if they step out of line. But what happens at the leaving party of a trusted employee? Laura. Shes leaving the firm so what does she care now about what people think? Her references have all be written, the new job accepted.shes free! Picture the office stud. Longed for by women old and young, from the lowly secretary to the female boss, but completely untouchable. Watch him letting his hair down a little TOO much at the party. Out of his head with his guard well and truly down. How will he fair now the girls have him at a disadvantage? That muscular body hes spends so much time over. Its too good a chance to miss. And what of the office snitch? For years he has been spreading poison behind peoples backs. I bet he doesnt know whats coming to him either. At this office party years of pent up lust and vengeance comes flooding over. And the men arent going to like it one bit.

Duration: 30:01
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 2441kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 224.0 MB

Download Lauras Leaving Party Cfnm

Shine Up My Shiny Boots

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Slave rough humilation action, Boots licking hot! enjoy!!!

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 341.0 MB

Download Shine Up My Shiny Boots

Les Vices De Zyra

Studio: Pierre Moro

Zyra tient un bar à putes quelle cherche à vendre. Un acheteur potentiel se présente en la personne dun vieux pervers. Rapidement Zyra voit tout le parti quelle peut tirer de cette perversion. Dautant que le vieux lui ramène une métisse bien chaude que Zyra va initier salement au vice. Domination, pénétration anale. Lacheteur se transforme bientôt en homme objet devant la caméra de Pierre Moro.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:33
Video: 640x512, XviD, 1463kbps

File size: 864.6 MB

Download Les Vices De Zyra

dumb douche

busty man rough humilation enema scene from two mad mistress.

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4077kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 443.3 MB

Download dumb douche

Orgasm Impossible

Studio: Clips4Sale

Another unsatisfying orgasm is milked from my slave but this one wont cum so easily. Its especially hard for him to ejaculate when hes looked in a chastity belt that prevents it. His dick is never touched, he cannot erect and his testicles are spanked repeatedly. His only stimulation cums from Me tormenting his balls.

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 291.4 MB

Download Orgasm Impossible

Dayana

Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Facesitting

Mad milf mistress Dayana Facesitting rough femdom action.

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

File size: 409.1 MB

Download Dayana

The Applicant

Studio: Sado-Ladies

Real story from a real Mistress! Lady Pascal was searching for a new slave for a hard punishment movie and so she placed an ad on her website. There was a boy who wrote that he can take a good whipping and Lady Pascal decided to have him for a test.
As she opens the door and welcomes the applicant he talks to her as they would know each other for many years. Immediately he gets a hard face slap from the leather clad lady. It seems you dont know who I am!, she shouts, Down on your knees!
He is so much surprised that he kneels down and Lady Pascal starts salvos of hard face slaps while she teaches him the most important rules how to talk to a Mistress. He promises to respect the rules and the stunning lady takes him into the hall where he is ordered to strip.
In the next hour the slave has to go to different levels of pain. He can earn points from the cruel lady and in the end she will decide if he is good enough for a shooting. The test contains very harsh caning and a cruel bullwhipping!
Attention: Extreme hard caning and bullwhip scenes. Very loud screaming!

Duration: 35:41
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 404.9 MB

Download The Applicant

Lola Shine

Loser lick my ass! Extreme Facesitting from Lola Shine. enjoy!

Duration: 17:26

File size: 498.7 MB

Download Lola Shine

Alexis Amadahy & Jade - Sissy Strap On Training

Studio: Brat Princess

Sissy Strap on Training Part 1, danni began his slut training by having his mouth stretched. Now, dannis tight pussy needs to be opened. Dannis buyer is super well-endowed, and the girls only have a few hours left to get him ready before he ships out. Dannis life has been a luxury compared to what its going to be. Jade starts dannis training with the smaller cock. Thankfully, the small cock fits into the tight pussy. Amadahy has danni practice bobbing on her dick while Jade fucks from behind. Dannis chastity bounces as Jade rails his ass. The girls lay danni on his back. Alexis takes a turn at danni while his feet are in the air. Amadahy fucks its throat. Danni looks very unhappy. Wheres your pageant face? Jade demands. Danni receives instruction to moan like a girl. Danni will not make much sound. Amadahy decides shell give the pussy a try with her big dick. Dannis hole takes all of Amadahy. Danni strokes Jades cock while Alexis fucks his face and Amadahy fucks its ass. The girls have to finish with him. They have a shipment of five new fuck toys ready to be broken. They quickly hose danni down and pack him to fill the rush order.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Alexis Amadahy & Jade - Sissy Strap On Training

Margaret

Sexy mistress Margaret hot Humilation, Facesitting in outdoor!

Duration: 16:27

File size: 470.9 MB

Download Margaret

X Club Wrestling

Studio: Prostyle Fantasies

In the first episode of The Power Guardians (available at ), the Blue, Red, and Yellow Power Guardians were all savagely defeated by the evil Lotus Princess. Now, the Blue Power Guardian wakes up--in a wrestling ring! Turns out the Lotus Princess wants to have a little work out, and plans to use the weakened as her own personal punching bag! But the Blue Power Guardian is not beaten yet, and gives the Lotus Princess a valiant run for her money. Alas, the poor is eventually dominated and completely humiliated by the evil Lotus Princess, who seems especially to relish punishing the Blue Guardians crotch! Soon the Blue Power Guardian is literally made into the Lotus Princesss punching bag, as shes tied to a heavy bag and badly beaten, fondled, and whipped! Can the Blue Power Guardian ever come back from such thorough destruction??

Duration: 21:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5014kbps

File size: 791.7 MB

Download X Club Wrestling

taking astand

Genres: Femdom, humilation

Extreme tied bondage slave guy nd hard anal fucking scene.

Duration: 15:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4112kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

Download taking astand

Goddess Party 2017 - Romantic 69

Cast: Mistress T, Miss Jasmine, Samantha Mack, Evilyn 13, Skylar Heart

If you like " BI / Encouraged Bi / Bisexual Encouragement", seeing Dominant women make submissive men suck dick, this vid is amazing. There's something about enticing reluctant subs into doing something they don't want to do & it is clear from this scene that these are NoT gay guys doing this for their own sexual pleasure. They are doing it FoR us, for our entertainment, for our amusement.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3779kbps

File size: 259.1 MB

Download Goddess Party 2017 - Romantic 69

Josy

Genres: Femdom, Facesitting

Lick my feet, pussy and ass! amazing face siting femdom action.

Duration: 20:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 452.8 MB

Download Josy

Salma

Studio: Submissivecuckolds

Salma did not have a long thought on making a choice between her loser husband and young strong fucker male. And it was not all; to humiliate on her husband harder, the chick didnt hide her choice and more over she wanted him to watch her naughty entertainment. Naughty Salma got something hot to do for husband; she got him lying on the floor and squatted on his face to make him excite her cunt with tongue while she is deeply sucking lovers big tight dick. And it is not all that the husband had to watch, but also the burning hot fuck scene with his wife in first role. At the end of all these actions the husband gets the stream of cumload of the lover on his face; that what desired his wife!

Duration: 16:04

File size: 459.7 MB

Download Salma

Kayla

Mad girl Kayla humilation boy friend Facesitting action. enjoy!

Duration: 13:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps

File size: 418.3 MB

Download Kayla

Sissy Maid Slave

Studio: Transfetish Productions

Miss Dita decides to turn the computer repair geek into a sissy maid slave when she catches him wearing girly pantyhose under his regulation work uniform! Fifi, the new maid, is stripped, shaved smooth, enemized, and dressed as any proper maid should be complete with extra high heels and inflatable butt plug!
Proud of her new sissy toy, Dita invites her friends, Mistress Felicity and Master Frank, over to give Fifi a tryout. While bobbing up and down on Franks cock, Felicity spreads open the sissys fuck hole with a nice thick dildo. Satisfied, they decide to rent Fifi for the weekend while theyre in town.
Back at the hotel, Felicity returns from a long day out shopping with Fifi in tow on a leash carrying her bags. Shes purchased something naughty to wear for Frank. Fifi gets tied up and left in the bathroom to hear the hot and heaviness going on in the next room. Fifi gets brought out to clean everything up, including Franks cock, when theyre done -- like any good maid should, right!?!

Duration: 1:02:47
Video: 560x336, XviD, 1070kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 549.7 MB

Download Sissy Maid Slave

Goddess Party 2017: Ass Fucking Latex Gimp

Cast: Mistress T, Miss Jasmine, Samantha Mack, Evilyn 13, Skylar Heart

This is a hot pegging scene from our latest Goddess Party in Vancouver. Just a glimpse of the fun we had! Can you imagine being fucked by me in front of a group of people? Hot exhibitionism or humiliating? Certainly a unique situation!

Duration: 10:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3644kbps

File size: 301.3 MB

Download Goddess Party 2017: Ass Fucking Latex Gimp

Amanda Wildefyres Rubber Slaves: Rubber Sex Slave

Studio: Gwenmedia

Amanda Wildefyres Rubber Slave series gets a new installment with rubber sex slave. Alyx, a female, sex crazed nymphomaniac, submits herself to Mistress Amanda Wildefyre for total rubber sex reconditioning. Dressed in rubber catsuit and corsets, she is placed in immobilizing latex bondage and hoods, totally exposed for torment. After being -fed a special sex serum, Alyx is made to orgasm over and over again, as only a female sex slave can. Latex, Hoods, Electro-Stimulation and Bizarre Scenarios abound! Starring Mistress Amanda Wildefyre and introducing Rubber sex-slave Alyx.

Duration: 1:27:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 1242kbps

File size: 880.6 MB

Download Amanda Wildefyres Rubber Slaves: Rubber Sex Slave

Lola Shine

Rough Facesitting action from sexy and crazy Lola Shine!!!

Duration: 17:26

File size: 498.7 MB

Download Lola Shine

Josy

Studio: Submissivecuckolds

Its been a while since Josy got married and now shes fully aware of the fact that her hubby is a total loser that cant even satisfy a woman. Well, whatever: there are lots of other men who rock big dicks and are always ready to use them on someone. One of Josys numerous fuck buddies loves it when she keeps her pussy naturally hairy - thats why theres a huge bush growing between her legs these days. Her hubby likes it smooth? Oh come on, nobody gives a fuck! Josy always does what she wants while his main job is to satisfy her every whim.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

File size: 336.9 MB

Download Josy

Dayana

Sexy mad mistress Dayana humilated husband action, hot hard femdom!

Duration: 14:21

File size: 410.7 MB

Download Dayana

The Domina Files 2 - Domination Palace

Studio: Spi Entertainment

Located in the rural Dutch town of Valkenswaard, near the border with Belgium, Domination Palace has for 12 years distinguished itself as one of the Netherlands top SM studios. Offering a melange of inescapable bondage, creative sadomasochism, fetish worship and other erotically charged fantasies from the studios theme rooms, the exotic dominas of Domination Palace take our Domina Files viewers on a kinky adventure you wont soon forget! From rope restraint to medical fantasy, the leather-and-rubber-clad mistresses of Domination Palace will hold you spellbound!

Duration: 1:30:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 822.6 MB

Download The Domina Files 2 - Domination Palace

Megan

Crazy russian mistress Megan extreme caning slave man.

Duration: 17:00

File size: 486.3 MB

Download Megan

Bizarre By Nature 17

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment

Sie ist knallhart und konsequent, hat fantastisch geformte, groe Titten und besitzt eine Verbalerotik, bei der es nahezu niemand wagen wrde, zu widersprechen: Carmen Rivera. Eine vollbusige Vollblut-Domina in Lack und Leder wie man(n) sie sich wnscht! Und auch, wenn man keine SM-Neigung besitzt, wrde man sich dennoch gerne einmal freiwillig von ihr an die Kantarre nehmen lassen... Wer sie bereits schon mal in Action gesehen hat, der wei wovon wir sprechen.
Der Vorspann enthlt die folgende Textzeilen: Nachdrcklich ist davon abzuraten, die im Film dargestellten Handlungen nachzuspielen. Ohne entsprechende Erfahrung und Einfhlungsvermgen sind Gefahren fr die krperliche und psychische Gesundheit nicht auszuschlieen. hnliche Zeilen kennen wir von MTVs Jackass oder Scarred. Und wer diese Serien kennt, der wei, dass es hier um knallharte Reality geht und die Betroffenen nichts zu lachen haben.

Duration: 1:24:46
Video: 576x432, XviD, 993kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 700.7 MB

Download Bizarre By Nature 17

Cuckold Licks Cum Off Tits After Getting Fucked On

Cast: Jenna Ivory

Jenna Ivory and her friend, Moe, fuck on top of Jennas cuckold. They use him as a flat surface in place of a bed. The cuckold takes all Jennas weight and bouncing as she gets fucked, yet he remains in chastity. Jenna asks her cuckold to undo her bra. She changes position. The cuck kneels on the ground and is made to watch his Mistress get pounded by Moes big black cock. As Moe pounds Jenna, she points out to the cuck that he will never fuck her like Moe can. Jenna and Moe go back to fucking on top of the cuckold. Jenna uses the cuck to hold her legs open for Moe. Moe cums all over Jennas tits. The cuckold licks all of Moes cum off of Jennas tits. Youre fucking gross, Jenna reminds the cuck. This clip includes a bonus Cuckoldress Cameron teaser.

Duration: 10:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 495.5 MB

Download Cuckold Licks Cum Off Tits After Getting Fucked On

Until Its Bruised

Studio: Ballbustingchicks

They kick and slap those balls like hell. Str*ngle and pull the swollen aching balls out between the slaves legs and beat them merciless...
then they let them wide open their legs to kick the dandling nuts...

Duration: 10:12
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 369kbps

File size: 392.3 MB

Download Until Its Bruised

Anne

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Humilation

Sexy mistress Anne cock waxing extreme orgasm action.

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5365kbps

File size: 478.6 MB

Download Anne

Domina Party

Studio: Ballbustingchicks

Waiting on three devious women is not a easy job. For each and every little mistake he make they slap him in the face, grab his genitals and beat the sh*t out of him. And he gets severe and ruthless kicks in the balls

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 259kbps

File size: 261.6 MB

Download Domina Party

wild whipping

Genres: Femdom, humilation

Extreme wild whipping and caning from two kinky mistress. enjoy!!

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4115kbps

File size: 413.8 MB

Download wild whipping

Liebe Deinen Nachsten

Studio: Alexd Production

Diese Serie präsentiert deutsche SM und Domina - Filme, in denen grundsätzlich eine Frau dominiert. Die Herrin wird von weiblichen und männlichen Mitwirkenden bei der Demütigung von Sklaven und Sklavinnen unterstützt. Schwerpunktmäßig wird hier nicht die Tortur, sondern die Erotik der Handlungen in den Vordergrund gestellt. Es gibt in diesem Genre nur wenige Filme, die realen Fetisch so stilvoll darstellen und qualitativ auf einem so hohen Niveau produziert sind.

Duration: 1:20:03
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1312kbps

File size: 848.1 MB

Download Liebe Deinen Nachsten

Dildo Anal Masturbation

Genres: Fisting, bizarre

Extreme amateur femdom scene, Dildo Anal Masturbation action.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1754kbps

File size: 231.5 MB

Download Dildo Anal Masturbation

Bizarre By Nature 20

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment

Carmen Rivera, eine Vollblut-Domina in Lack und Leder wie man & Mann sie sich wnscht! Sie hat fantastisch geformte, groe Titten, ist knallhart konsequent und besitzt eine Verbalerotik, bei der es niemand wagen wrde, zu widersprechen. Selbst wenn man keine SM-Neigung besitzt, wrde man sich dennoch gerne einmal freiwillig von ihr an die Kantarre nehmen lassen... Wer sie bereits schon mal in Action gesehen hat, der wei wovon wir sprechen.
Im 20 Teil ihrer legendren Serie bizzare by nature begegnen wir ihr dabei, wie sie einem ihrer Kunden nicht nur sprichwrtlich in den Arsch tritt. Gut vorgedeht ist halb gewonnen: Zunchst weitet sie mit einem stattlichem StrapOn, dann mit einer Faust, mit zwei Fusten und schlielich mit dem Fu die Rosette vor, um im Finale den absoluten Kavenzmann in des Kunden Arsch unterzubringen.
Mit einem extrem groen dildo rammt sie tief in die Analpforte des maskierten Untertnigen, was zum einen anatomisch schier unmglich erscheint und zum anderen gar bei uns - die von berufswegen einiges gewohnt sind - ziemliches Staunen verursachte. Zur abschliesenden Belohnung darf sich dieser dann auch mit der Dominas Faust im Arsch den Affen von der Palme wedeln.
Der Vorspann enthlt die folgende Textzeilen: Nachdrcklich ist davon abzuraten, die im Film dargestellten Handlungen nachzuspielen. Ohne entsprechende Erfahrung und Einfhlungsvermgen sind Gefahren fr die krperliche und psychische Gesundheit nicht auszuschlieen. hnliche Zeilen kennen wir von MTVs Jackass oder Scarred. Und wer diese Serien kennt, der wei, dass es hier um knallharte Reality geht und die Betroffenen nichts zu lachen haben.

Duration: 1:24:10
Video: 608x336, XviD, 989kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 699.2 MB

Download Bizarre By Nature 20

Back