Any Kind of Female d0mination | Strapon | Torture Videos

Drained Blue Balls

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Adriana Chechik
Video language: English

On all fours with their aching blue balls bound extra tight is exactly how Mistress Adriana likes her men. She knows just how badly he has been dying to cum and plays her favorite game of edging a helpless slave's sensitive cock. With enough pleading for mercy on his swollen purple balls, she gives him one last slippery stroke until he blasts a massive load. Adriana drains every single drop from his bound nuts to only scoop it right back up and hand feeds the sticky mess to her hungry slave.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:18
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1548kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 139.1 MB

Download Drained Blue Balls

Room Service - Scene 2 - HD 720p

I play with his perfect cock with my hands, mouth and tongue until he cannot take anymore. leaving hot cum all over my rubber face!!

Duration: 12:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 471.1 MB

Download Room Service - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Last edited:
Makayla Cox

Studio: Femdomempire

Makayla is far from happy when she finds out her step-boy has taken the car once again without asking for permission. Instead of sending the spoiled brat to his pushover she decides its time to take matters into her own hands. If he is going to be an asshole, then he will get fucked in his asshole

Duration: 14:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8004kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 898.3 MB

Download Makayla Cox

Lucy Takes Control - HD 720p

This time I guide my hot rubber guy to the bondage bench where I strap him down and tease him. I also get a bit carried away and decide to whip his cock with a riding crop...

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 367.2 MB

Download Lucy Takes Control - HD 720p

Last edited:
Chanel Preston - Popping His Cherry

On the 10th year anniversary of slave wades service to the Femdom Empire it was decided that he must finally give up his anal virginity. The one humiliating thing he vowed never to do was anal sex, but he had no choice in the matter, the Mistresses have decided he must cement his devotion by popping his anal virginity! Mistress Chanel decided to do the honors in breaking him in as a new anal fuck toy

Duration: 14:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8450kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 977.7 MB

Download Chanel Preston - Popping His Cherry

Goddess Gigi-Edge The Gimp

Goddess Gigi enjoys overpowering men and transforming them into helpless gimps to add to her ever growing toy collection. Her gimp is kept tightly bound and always hooded making sure he is forever in the dark and oblivious to what devious games she wants to play. Gigi knows the best way to mindfuck a gimp is by torturously edging his cock with slow teasing strokes making him whimper and moan for more. She jerks him to the brink of orgasm over and over again until the gimp cant hold back and shoots a massive built up load all over his helpless body.

Duration: 9:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 523.0 MB

Download Goddess Gigi-Edge The Gimp

Ballbusting Workout with Squats and Kicks

Cast: Goddess Amadahy, Mia

Amadahy and Mia have started incorporating ballbusting piggy into their workouts. They start off with some squats, which lead straight into ball kicks. The pair alternate between stretching and kicking. Piggy's dicklet keeps getting in the way, so they wrap it. This way they can make sure they are getting direct hits to the balls. They do some lunges into the kicks. The lunging into the kicking results in some very , accurate strikes. The gym equipment simply cannot keep up with the hard kicks from the girls. It collapses. Its balls have been pulverized. Amadahy and Mia leave it to move on to the next workout station

Duration: 6:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10078kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 491.3 MB

Download Ballbusting Workout with Squats and Kicks

Alex Coal - Naked Ballbusting

Cast: Alex Coal

In the first part he gets his balls busted because he is not able to get a hard on. This girl demands it anytime, even when after she abused him real bad! She kicks him also when he is lying in front of her, legs open. Then standing again for more kicking in his down hanging nutsack, until he get floored again by one brutal kick after many many kicks in the balls.
For the lovers of naked girls busting nuts.

Duration: 8:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 327.1 MB

Download Alex Coal - Naked Ballbusting

We Want Our Feet Worshipped While In Bed

Cast: Chichi, Kendall

Chichi and Kendall are relaxing in bed in their lingerie and they want their feet worshipped. They call their chastity slave to come take off their shoes and pamper their feet with its mouth. Chichi wants the slave to suck all the dirt off her feet, so she doesn't get any grime from the sidewalks on the clean bedsheets. Kendall has the slave remove her open toed shoes and lick the street dirt off her feet, too. They remind the slave to do a good job licking them clean, because he is easily replaceable. A foot slave is nothing special. The slave tries its best to keep both Princesses happy. It's desperate to remain in service to two beautiful women.

Duration: 10:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9996kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 800.1 MB

Download We Want Our Feet Worshipped While In Bed

Pegged By Mo For Sis Birthday Breakfast

Cast: Brianna, Odette, Lola

Odette enjoys a bowl of breakfast cereal. Across the table, her bro is pegged by their mo. Today is a special occasion. It is Odettes birthday breakfast. Today is the day Odette will receive the key to her bro chastity. She grins from ear to ear as her bro grimaces in discomfort. Odette wishes that every morning were her birthday. Every minute keeps getting better and better for her. Odette is presented with the key to her bro chastity! Finally! Overjoyed, Odette sits on the table across from her bro, so that his key is eye level. Danni is made to sing to his sis while his mo fucks him. Danni does not seem to be putting enough effort into his singing. His mo and sis threaten to fuck him with a larger cock. Danni is motivated to give a little more effort. Odette crawls under the table, so that she can see her bro chastity bob as he gets fucked. Odettes sis, Lola sits down to breakfast. Lola and Odette share a bowl of fruit while being entertained by their bro pegging. Mo and daug make plans to purchase some new implements of torment. Odette has determined that her bro needs a bigger butt plug as placeholder for their mo cock. Brianna thinks it may be necessary to get the a shock collar as well. Odette makes plans to peg her bro later, when all her friends are watching. Mo thinks thats an excellent idea. Everyone will run a train on danni at the party later in the night. For now, though, everyone has to get ready for school. Danni has to drive his sis. Odette tells danni that she wants him to stop and buy her another present on the way.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

Download Pegged By Mo For Sis Birthday Breakfast

Alex Coal - I give your nuts a warm up...

Cast: Alex Coal

The girl in the hot thong outfit is so nice to give her personal slaves balls a warm up with her hands, hair brush and pointy high heels.
But then she kicks him plain in the balls with her high heels to inflict the real pain. Kicking a man endless times hard in the bollocks is the real fun for her!

Duration: 13:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 502.9 MB

Download Alex Coal - I give your nuts a warm up...

The Slave

Cast: Princess Bella, Princess Beverly, Princess Carmela, Princess Aria, Goddess Harley, Queen Kasey

The slaves start at one end of the and have to crawl past all of the Mean Girls- each one holding a whip, crop, or other "instrument of pain" to beat the slaves as they go by. Some of the Mean Girls have a whip in each hand just so they can make the blows rain down upon the slaves non-stop.

As soon as one slave goes through the next is sent in just behind him- like cars going through an automatic car wash. Except when they make it to the end they have to turn right back around and go through it again! By the time they make it through each station of the they are literally covered in welts and marks from the whippings and beatings.

And as if that wasn't painful enough, they Mean Girls decide to also kick the slaves in the ribs and jam them with the points of their high heels as they go by. So basically its just "let's abuse these fuckers and hurt them as much as we can". It is definitely not "loving, consensual Femdom at Mean Girl Manor! The slaves are reduced to a trembling mess at The Mean Girls' feet before it's all over.

Duration: 9:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9643kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 690.3 MB

Download The Slave

Danni Has An Accident While Kissing Sis Friends Butt

Cast: Chloe, Natalya

Danni is chilling on the couch at home, in his underwear, playing video games. His sis, Natalya, and her friend, Chloe, walk into the living room and find him on the couch being lazy and gross. Natalya yells at Danni for sitting around in his underwear while her friend is over. She tells him to get off the couch and go put pants on while she has company. Danni refuses to leave. Natalya and Chloe again tell Danni to leave, they want to watch a movie in the living room. Danni calls his sis a bitch. Natalya threatens to call mom and tell her that Danni called her a bad-word. Danni pleads with Natalya not to tell their mo. He knows she will side with his sis and he will be in big trouble. Sensing his vulnerability, Natalya makes Danni kiss her shoes and beg her not to call mom. She takes a video of her bro kissing her shoes. Natalya threatens to show the video to everyone at school. Now Danni is really a slave to his sis and her beautiful friend. He cannot give them a reason to post the humiliating video to social media! Knowing he's desperate, they make Danni kiss Chloe's shoes. Danni is very humiliated to kiss Chloe's shoes, because he has a huge crush on her. He doesn't want Chloe to think he's weak. But he is weak. The girls decide that an even better blackmail picture would be one of Danni kissing Chloe's butt. Natalya and Chloe make Danni get on his knees and kiss Chloe's butt. Danni get's so excited and nervous kissing any part of his Chloe, he has an accident in his pants. The girls notice right away that Danni is acting weirder than usual, and quickly discover that he came in his pants while kissing Chloe's butt. Danni tries desperately to hide the wet spot. The girls pick on and tease Danni mercilessly for his accident. Natalya gets it all on camera. Now Danni is really the bitch. The girls make Danni get them . They take off their shoes and make Danni worship their feet, after he comes back from getting them . The girls enjoy their cold beverages while sitting on the couch. They put on the movie they want to watch, while Danni is relegated to the floor, worshipping their feet. Even after his best efforts to keep his sis happy, Natalya still sends a text to their mom, tattling on him. Danni will be in even bigger trouble when his mo gets home. And for extra punishment, Natalya tells her bro that from now on, whenever she needs to fart, she's going to hold him down and do it in his face.

Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10042kbps

File size: 716.4 MB

Download Danni Has An Accident While Kissing Sis Friends Butt

European deputy became a julie's slave - part 1

Cast: Julie Skyhigh

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it!

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5477kbps

File size: 895.7 MB

Download European deputy became a julie's slave - part 1

European deputy became a Julie's slave - part 2

Cast: Julie Skyhigh

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it! and seeing licking my dirty shoes and his own cum too ... make me feel good...

Duration: 15:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7056kbps

File size: 826.9 MB

Download European deputy became a Julie's slave - part 2

wild whipping

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, humilation

Extreme wild whipping and caning from two kinky mistress. enjoy!!

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4115kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 413.8 MB

Download wild whipping

Breaks Open Piggy Bank with Whip and Rubs Salt in Open Wounds

Cast: Amadahy

Amadahy bites her piggy slave hard. Even its unseasoned raw flesh tastes delicious. Piggy was intended to be Amadahy's personal bank, but it had the audacity to withhold a small bit of money from Princess. Unacceptable. It will pay. Piggy banks are almost always broken open when it's time to collect the coins. After she cracks the bank open with her whip, Amadahy seasons its wounds with salt. The pig cries out a lot, inhuman sounds. It stumbles around in pain. Amadahy will not stop. Even though it can no longer stand, she continues to break it's back open while it lies on the ground. Time for piggy to be slaughtered. After this clip was shot, piggy was taken out back behind the house and drenched with accelerant. We roasted piggy while it was alive and still screaming. All the girls came out from the sorority and we had a luau. The roast was delicious and served eleven plus.

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9777kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 666.2 MB

Download Breaks Open Piggy Bank with Whip and Rubs Salt in Open Wounds

Dildo Anal Masturbation

Genres: Fisting, bizarre

Extreme amateur femdom scene, Dildo Anal Masturbation action.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1754kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 231.5 MB

Download Dildo Anal Masturbation

Tramples and Foot Gags Fluffy

Cast: Lady Toro

Lady Toro uses slave fluffy for a foot worshiping at the end of a long day. Toro is merciless, grabbing fluffy by the hair and shoving her feet deep into its mouth, causing it to gag. Then, she has fluffy lay on the ground, so she can its throat even deeper. She tramples fluffy while fucking its face with her feet. Toro stands with her full weight on fluffy's face, pressing his skull into the hard floor. She crushes his cock and balls underneath her feet. Fluffy must endure the trample punishment for not worshiping Toro's feet as she specified. After the painful behavioral correction, Toro has fluffy return to worshiping. Fluffy has learned his lesson, and his foot worship and listening abilities are much improved. Toro is satisfied with fluffy, for now.

Duration: 10:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10058kbps

File size: 752.4 MB

Download Tramples and Foot Gags Fluffy

Eva Smolina

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Russian mistress Eva Smolina fucked young guy twink!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2946kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 316.3 MB

Download Eva Smolina

Domestic Girl Cruelly Whipped Until Limp

Cast: Chloe, Natalya, Lizzy

The domestic girl (Lizzy Lamb) does yardwork outdoors in nothing but her underwear. It's November and the air is chilly. Chloe and Natalya smoke a cigarette on the patio in their jackets. They ignore the cold little servant and converse with each other. Occasionally, they yell at the girl to work harder.

(Cut to interior) Chloe and Natalya are upset with their girl's performance. The domestic did an alright job on the landscape, but at the expense of the housecleaning. The girl neglected to pick up items the Princesses left scattered about the living room. Dresses and shoes belong put away in a closet, not the floor. It's not Natalya and Chloe's fault for leaving them there, it's the girl's fault for not picking them up. While reprimanding Lizzy, Natalya notices her girl is wearing lipstick. Lizzy is not allowed personal possessions. Natalya tells Lizzy that she looks like a whore with her painted face. She paints "whore" on the girl's chest with the very lipstick she pilfered. Lizzy is bothered by being labeled a "whore," but the punishment is far from over and things are about to get much worse for her.

Natalya tells Lizzy to go into the corner. Lizzy knows what Natalya and Chloe intend to do, as she has been punished before. The submissive girl goes into the corner, and her cruel keepers get their whips. Natalya and Chloe both sadistically whip the shrieking girl. They remind Lizzy that a cheap whore is easily replaceable, more easily replaced than a much-loved favorite pair of heels. Lizzy needs to be more careful about leaving their favorite things strewn about. Natalya spits in Lizzy's face while Chloe beats her. Lizzy must repeat over and over that she is a whore, so that it sinks in and she remembers her place.

Lizzy kisses Natalya's shoes. She is told that she is ugly while Chloe continues to cruelly whip her. The girl's tiny body shakes. Chloe holds the girl by the hair as she begs for mercy. Natalya whips the girl until she collapses from fatigue. They notice the girl has stopped screaming. A few seconds after they realize she has fallen prone, they stop whipping. Chloe and Natalya lift and carry the tiny limp body onto the couch. When the girl wakes up, they will punish it for using the furniture, which it isn't allowed to do.

Duration: 13:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10029kbps

File size: 991.5 MB

Download Domestic Girl Cruelly Whipped Until Limp

Handjob with slave

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Handjob with slave Bound and Kneeling action, Enjoy!!!

Duration: 6:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10263kbps

File size: 494.8 MB

Download Handjob with slave

Rides Step Bro Face Until She Cums And He Doesnt

Cast: Isabella Nice

Princess Isabella wants to have an orgasm. She calls her step-bro, fluffy, in from cleaning her room. Isabella tells fluffy to go down on her. Fluffy isn't sure that it's ok to lick his 19-year-old step-sis pussy. Isabella assures fluffy that mom said it was fine, so long as he's in chastity. Fluffy breaks down and obeys his step-sis. Isabella positions fluffy so that she can ride his face and gives herself an orgasm using his tongue. After she cums, Isabella examines her step-bro chastity tube. She had a great orgasm, but he doesn't get to have one.

Duration: 9:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10063kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Rides Step Bro Face Until She Cums And He Doesnt

Academy For Sissies part 3

Cast: Mistress Melissa, Soma Snakeoil, Mistress Redd, Kade, Jimmy Broadway

The dommes of AFS have a new student - fetish star Deviant Kade.
They demonstrate the dos and don'ts of hair removal before subjecting Kade (aka "Polly Amorous") to humiliating striping, a strap on threeway and bi with special guest Jimmy Broadway.
More than an hour of intense footage!

Duration: 1:10:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1359kbps
Audio: 75kbps

File size: 745.5 MB

Download Academy For Sissies part 3

Mistress Nikita - Learning To Crave Pain - Full HD 1080p

As part of my continuing education series I've decided to cane this slut some more so it will learn to equate its pain with my pleasure. Once I've broken it completely, it will beg for more and more punishment since it knows it only pleases me more. The process is not something that happens overnight. I foresee many lengthy crop, cane and whip sessions in this slut's future. I won't be satisfied until I hear it beg for pain and actually mean it. That cock swelling and dripping between its legs while I smack its red flesh betrays it's facade and tells me that it's starting the learn to love it. When it does, it will have to learn to crave even more pain to satisfy my sadistic whims. The process never really ends!

Duration: 15:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 443.4 MB

Download Mistress Nikita - Learning To Crave Pain - Full HD 1080p

Milking Day with Sadie Holmes

Cast: Sadie Holmes

It's milking day and Goddess Sadie Holmes is going to drain this bitch slave dry. Sadie knows just how to edge and build up the slave to where the release is going to be explosive and thoroughly empty his balls. Chastity devices fit better on empty balls, it's how you can tell the best size for a slave! This slave must endure the humiliation of Sadie draining him and making him eat his own filth.

Duration: 6:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6298kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 316.1 MB

Download Milking Day with Sadie Holmes

ally tate

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Extreme ball and dick bondage from mad girl ally tate. enjoy!

Duration: 11:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 260.0 MB

Download ally tate

Ass And Bouncing In Sexy Lingerie

Cast: Princess Mia

Princess Mia bounces on a chastity slave's face. Mia controls the slave's breath with her ass, him. She presses the slave's nose right against her pussy and giggles. Then, buries the slave deeper in her ass. The slave starts to squirm. He can't breathe. Mia stays put until the slave goes limp.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9981kbps

File size: 841.9 MB

Download Ass And Bouncing In Sexy Lingerie

Busty man

Genres: Femdom, Extreme

Busty slave man extreme balls torture ballbusting action. enjoy!

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3444kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 314.2 MB

Download Busty man

Back