Amazing Beauties in Sexy Latex Clothes | Fetish, Latex and Rubber

The Glass Box Caper

Release Year: 2010
Genres: catsuits, cinch straps, compression, electrical, fucking machines, hoods, orgasm, penetration, spandex
Video language: English

friend Dee is folded and stuffed into a glass box, complete with fucking machine and vibrator to keep her hot wet and horny

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:04
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 307.4 MB

Download The Glass Box Caper

Three Way Strap-On Sex

Genres: FemDom, Bondage, Nylon, Foot Fetish, Smoking, Strap-on, Anal, Torture, Spanking, Humiliation

She told him one of Her conditions for filming was strap on pegging and She meant it. He tries to resist and push Her dick out, thinking She will give up eventually but No. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1475kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 101.0 MB

Download Three Way Strap-On Sex

friend Dee and the Mark Pt 2

Release Year: 2009
Genres: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, electrical, fucking machines, gags, latex, oral, orgasm, penetration, predicament, spandex, training

friend Dee finds herself on the Mark II Suck-n-Blow device. As if that wasn't bad enough, there are thee super sadists in the room. Gord and Lydia have PD offering assistance in the bondage mayhem. It's not looking good for Dee.

Duration: 34:47

File size: 237.2 MB

Download friend Dee and the Mark Pt 2

Inxesse - Angel Handcuffed in pvc Mini Dress

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Inxesse
Cast: Angel
Genres: BDSM, tight bondage in spandex, lycra, punishment

In this video you can see bondage model Angel Handcuffed in pvc Mini Dress

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:44
Video: 1200x800, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 21kbps

File size: 206.7 MB

Download Inxesse - Angel Handcuffed in pvc Mini Dress

Print Press Prototype

Genres: ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, compression, corsets, gags, hoods, predicament, spandex, workshop

Trussed, cinched, hooded, gagged and helpless, there's nothing Anastasia can do as we print the new wallpaper with her squished tits.Bouncing this curvy girl on her tits is just one of those great things in life.

Duration: 26:41

File size: 181.9 MB

Download Print Press Prototype

Sweet Struggle

Release Year: 2019

The gag girl really starts freaking out when the man in the hazmat suit comes back.

Duration: 15:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 265.4 MB

Download Sweet Struggle

Slave 62 -Rigid Cuffed and Dragged

Genres: catsuits, collars, corsets, gags, high heels, hoods, metal bondage, spandex, spreader bars

Lydia figures out that it is easier to drag a Rigid Cuffed Slave 62 by the hair and polish the floor than to go get the polishing mop.

Duration: 11:15

File size: 79.3 MB

Download Slave 62 -Rigid Cuffed and Dragged

Inxesse - Bianca in Capi Pants

Cast: Bianca

In this video you can see bondage model Bianca in Capi Pants and Halter Neck Top Tied on Sofa and Floor and Cleave Gagged

Duration: 5:15

File size: 188.8 MB

Download Inxesse - Bianca in Capi Pants

Christmas Decorations Part 1

Genres: catsuits, collars, corsets, electrical, exercise, gags, high definition, high heels, latex, metal bondage, spandex, training, whipping

Two Lolas in town at Christmas add up to bondage mayhem at Schloss Gord.
Part 1 tests out the new Lola who we call LB. We decided to introduce her to inflatable bondage with the Demask inflatable straight jacket. Then put her on the new Butt Walker Rotator.
In Part 2 things really get crazy.

Duration: 17:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps

File size: 385.4 MB

Download Christmas Decorations Part 1

Competition In Pain

Pain virgin Neffrotitti would like to be the slave of the pretty Mistress Pamela. Naturally, our wicked mistress will have to put the willing lady to the test!

Format: avi
Duration: 58:44
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 963kbps

File size: 473.8 MB

Download Competition In Pain

Seven - Bound in Transparent Latex

Genres: armbinders, cages, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, exercise, gags, hoods, latex, PVC, suspension

In response to the very many requests for more wheel torment, we are going to stuff Seven into a device and run her up to speed. It seems like bound women in mouse wheels get a lot of you people going out there. So it is probably just as well that we shot a huge amount of footage for the Number 4 Gord video (Room 237) with Jewell Marceau being pushed to the limits inside this wheel. Big boobed, curvy butt Seven provides an excellent insight into the visual goodies included in that movie.

Duration: 7:07

File size: 50.1 MB

Download Seven - Bound in Transparent Latex

Inxesse - Angel Self Bondage in Secretary Clothes

Cast: Angel

In this video you can see bondage model Angel Self Bondage in Secretary Clothes

Duration: 9:05

File size: 327.8 MB

Download Inxesse - Angel Self Bondage in Secretary Clothes

Blow-Suck Caddy

Genres: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, electrical, hoods, orgasm, outdoors, penetration, predicament, spandex, training

Anna Rose ends up cinched tightly on the Cunt Caddy, but with a difference. I figured she should at least be doing some training as she got wheeled a around. So we electrified her and added the Suck-n-Blow device. Anna always looks good sucking on a big dildo.

Duration: 23:05

File size: 157.4 MB

Download Blow-Suck Caddy

Inxesse - Elisha Topless and Sofie in Spandex Jeans Posttied

Cast: Elisha, Sofie

In this video you can see bondage models Elisha Topless and Sofie in Spandex Jeans Posttied Together Gagged and Groped Intimately

Duration: 10:30

File size: 378.4 MB

Download Inxesse - Elisha Topless and Sofie in Spandex Jeans Posttied

Gord's Kinkfest Demonstration

Genres: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, compression, corsets, electrical, hoods, mesh, oral, orgasm, penetration, predicament, public, punishment, spandex

Fem Car and Nightrabbit in trouble at the Kinkfest gig. Fucked, Compressed, Electrified, and Cinched. And that is only the good stuff that happened to them.

Duration: 47:57

File size: 327.1 MB

Download Gord's Kinkfest Demonstration

Inxesse - Jade in Secretary Clothes and High Heels Hogtied

Cast: Jade

In this video you can see bondage model Jade in Secretary Clothes and High Heels Hogtied and Tape Gagged on Sofa

Duration: 6:31

File size: 235.2 MB

Download Inxesse - Jade in Secretary Clothes and High Heels Hogtied

Inflated and Exercised in Rubber

Genres: catsuits, collars, compression, exercise, high heels, latex, mummification, outdoors, spandex

Latex clad Natalie is installed in the new Demask inflatable dress, blown up, and chained to the walker. The next hour is spent waddling around like a helpless Penguin:- much to the delight of the Gord crew.

Duration: 21:51

File size: 149.0 MB

Download Inflated and Exercised in Rubber

PVC Dreams

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

View hand selected Latex Domination,Finest Fetish Ladies

Duration: 9:55
Video: 954x532, AVC (H.264), 3823kbps

File size: 287.3 MB

Download PVC Dreams

Darling Damsel Exercised

Genres: armbinders, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, electrical, exercise, head bondage, high heels, hoods, metal bondage, outdoors, penetration, remote control, spandex, training

Cinched, clamped, chained, gagged sheathed, hooded and bound, is the only way to keep this feisty filly. The power exerciser and a few electrical performance enhancers soon get her on the move and keep her that way

Duration: 35:31

File size: 242.3 MB

Download Darling Damsel Exercised

Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

poor isabel ice didnt seem to know what she let herself in for in this scene, melissa lauren dominates her hard to start with but when the male talent comes in he slaps the shit out of her and fucks her ass as hard as he can, i would go as far as saying the sick bastard was enjoying himself and went over the limit.... i'll let you judge

Format: MPEG
Duration: 50:35
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 434.1 MB

Download Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

Bound in Transparent Latex

Genres: armbinders, cages, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, exercise, gags, hoods, latex, PVC, suspension

In response to the very many requests for more wheel torment, we are going to stuff Seven into a device and run her up to speed. It seems like bound women in mouse wheels get a lot of you people going out there. So it is probably just as well that we shot a huge amount of footage for the Number 4 Gord video (Room 237) with Jewell Marceau being pushed to the limits inside this wheel. Big boobed, curvy butt Seven provides an excellent insight into the visual goodies included in that movie.

Duration: 15:17
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 807kbps

File size: 105.2 MB

Download Bound in Transparent Latex

Don't look at the Light

Genres: catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, forniphilia, gags, high heels, spandex, stretching, vetwrap

Natalie's woman always said she would be the light of someone's life. She got that right.For those of you who have been asking for more Forniphilia, we kept this one back to add to the festive season

Duration: 17:34
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1953kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 271.0 MB

Download Don't look at the Light

To Lucy From Santa - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Today I'm having an early Christmas!! I get to open at least 5 of my gifts that are already under the tree.. although it looks as though I'm being spoilt this year as some wont fit! I open some exciting new gifts. There's one present in particular that caught my attention...

Duration: 12:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 471.0 MB

Download To Lucy From Santa - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Last edited:
Natalie's Display Predicament

Genres: catsuits, collars, corsets, gags, high heels, metal bondage, punishment, spandex, stocks

Lydia takes the amazon to task once she has this "Men Wrecking Machine" safely clamped and helpless. Natalie is helpless as Lydia gets busy with a flogger and an Eroscillator.

Duration: 26:05
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1953kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 402.5 MB

Download Natalie's Display Predicament

Blue Room

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Tits torture and hard tied extreme action in blue room. enjoys!

Duration: 12:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1335kbps

File size: 128.4 MB

Download Blue Room

Doggy Style Trainer

Genres: catsuits, collars, corsets, gags, high heels, metal bondage, punishment, spandex, stocks

Natalie becomes the first to sample Johnny Smoke's Blue Table Doggy Style Trainer. As fucking machines go this one has to be unique. Fitted with rubber clamps and built from Vaccuum Cleaner handles. And a transparent neck clamp adds a final touch

Duration: 31:11

File size: 212.7 MB

Download Doggy Style Trainer

Latex Love - Scene 1 - HD 720p

This Valentine's Day, my rubber guy had me gagged and cuffed waiting ready on the bed for him. He eventually appeared with a riding crop in his hand and handled me in the loving, way that he enjoys. controlling my body with his rubber gloved hands, slapping, and fingering my cunt. I also got to feel his tongue inside my lips and pussy, Mmmmmm!!!

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

Download Latex Love - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Last edited:
Rubber

Genres: Latex, Fetish, Bdsm

Sadistic Female Prison Warder Gag the blindfolded Male Prisoner with her juice-soaked Panties before Arse-Fucking

Duration: 38:19
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2121kbps

File size: 631.4 MB

Download Rubber

Lace to Full Rubber - Scene 1 - HD 720p

I always love the combination of latex and nylon, slipping silky tight latex over a lace body stocking feels sublime. I also get to show off my full enclosure catsuit with attached gasmask and gloves. Watch as I dress for you, slipping into the suit and having some sexy fun!

Duration: 11:49

File size: 449.0 MB

Download Lace to Full Rubber - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Last edited:
Bondagejunkies videos minipack 048

Stella vs. The Job Offer:
With a glowing resume and references, I knew Stella would be perfect for the job. Still, a proper interview is the only way to be certain. While initially she was a bit apprehensive about the of cleaning while in bondage she soon warmed up to the Having never been tied up before she didn't know what to expect. To put her at ease Stella started with a pair of legcuffs and rope bondage. Once secure a ballgag would keep her focused on the job at hand. Until this point she took everything pretty well; at least until the window opened. While cleaning windows would normally be a simple task, doing so while elbows and fingers are tied is another matter. Being bound and gagged in an open window didn't help matters either. With only 20 or so windows to clean before she's I'm sure she'll get used to it.

Lucy vs. A Surgical Bind:
Rubber will always have a special place in my heart when used to bind someone. Unlike rope and other restraints, its ability to stretch tends to tire out a sub in no time. Pull, struggle, or twist and they are right back in the original position. Lucy was able to learn of its special properties and wishing she hadn't so readily agreed to try it out. With her legs in a frogtie and arms in a boxtie, I was pleasantly surprised how well the tubing held up. Even her gag was held in place with tubing, forever pulling it deep into her mouth. Lucy does have a little luck on her side though as she discovers a defect that might hold the key to her escape!

Raven vs. The Mummy Newbie:
After seeing other mummifications on here, Raven knew she wanted to try it herself. Going for broke, only a vinyl wrap would do. Before she has a chance to change her mind, she's covered in a layer of plastic wrap. Within minutes, over a hundred feet of tape is encircling her body, every inch being compressed by the nature of vinyl. Once fully wrapped, it was obvious that it was a bit more intense than she was expecting. That was a pity for Raven, because after putting that much work into getting her wrapped, it was going to be a good long while before she was freed.

Amie vs. The Rainbow Pole:
Choosing how to tie a bondage newbie can be difficult. There's no way to know what they can handle or what they might enjoy. Amie's a good sport and willing to try anything, so I started by tying her legs and moving up her body. Before long her feet, legs, elbows, and neck are tightly cinched to the pole behind her. A bit gag doesn't keep her too quiet, but does encourage a bit of drool. Already enjoying herself, Amie is introduced to the magicwand. Her response immediately leaves no doubt that she's in love with her predicament. I don't think threatening with leaving her tied up for a few hours will have much weight.

Naomi vs. Her Balet Penance:
Naomi had one job. When asked to put away the clothes and shoes she decided to try them all on instead. Given her eagerness to sample everything it seemed fitting to use the very clothes and shoes against her. Wearing uncomfortable ballet boots she's forced to walk to the center of the room and handcuffed there. With her arms locked high above her there's nothing to do but stand in her boots. Within a minute Naomi is already desperate for but knows it won't be coming soon. Even when some pity is given she is just resecured into a new predicament. Escape won't be easy, especially when she discovers the little surprise in store.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 431.4 MB in 2 files.

Download Bondagejunkies videos minipack 048

Latex Love - Scene 2 - HD 720p

I'm given some extra special treatment from my rubber guy with the Hitachi Magic Wand.it drives me even more wild as it makes my metal butt plug vibrate too!! I'm also given a nice juicy cock to suck. all followed by some hot creamy cum covering my face. How could I complain!

Duration: 7:57

File size: 302.1 MB

Download Latex Love - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Last edited:
Dr Gord and Nurse Bracket at Schloss Alterpic

Release Year: 2011
Genres: ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, clips & clamps, collars, corsets, electrical, gags, head bondage, high definition, hoods, latex, orgasm, penetration, predicament, splits, spreader bars

Anna Rose invites Gord and Amarantha to her check out medical center. Unfortunately she didn't allow for the fact that they would want to try all the equipment. There was just one problem;- Anna was the only patient available

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 573.6 MB

Download Dr Gord and Nurse Bracket at Schloss Alterpic

Dressing in Latex - Vol. 1 - Zara Du Rose - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Zara fully transforms herself into a rubber doll with a latex hood, making her feel incredibly horny (I know this feeling well!). She reaches for her dildo and Hitachi Magic Wand and pleasures her pussy until she cums. She then finishes the evening with some self bondage involving a rubber gag and a pair of handcuffs

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 440.8 MB

Download Dressing in Latex - Vol. 1 - Zara Du Rose - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Last edited:
Celeste and the Fuv

Genres: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, fucking machines, girls on/as vehicles, head bondage, hoods, metal bondage, orgasm, outdoors, penetration, spandex

Celeste is the new girl on the block, so we figured we would give her a serious fucking on the F.U.V in freezing cold weather and see how she managed.We didn't need to put the dildo in the freezer this time for extra effect

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2731kbps

File size: 269.2 MB

Download Celeste and the Fuv

Inxesse - Gwendoline in Black Rubber Corset and Stockings Tied

Cast: Gwendoline

In this video you can see bondage model Gwendoline in Black Rubber Corset and StockingsTied to Pole Kneeling and Ball Gagged.

Duration: 5:17

File size: 189.8 MB

Download Inxesse - Gwendoline in Black Rubber Corset and Stockings Tied

A Walk in the Rain

Genres: catsuits, collars, corsets, exercise, high definition, hoods, latex, mummification, outdoors, predicament, spandex, water

Iridal made the comment that the Key Peninsular area was great for walking;- except that it was pouring with rain most of the time. Buttons, the video camera gal agreed, and made the comment that she needed exercise herself.

Duration: 18:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2731kbps

File size: 389.6 MB

Download A Walk in the Rain

Ruby Rubben

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Bdsm

sexual pleasure to new heights of rapture. Watch attractive real couples explicitly explore themes ranging

Duration: 21:18
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps

File size: 461.6 MB

Download Ruby Rubben

Pole Wrapped and Vibrated

Genres: ballet boots, catsuits, collars, corsets, gags, high definition, high heels, hoods, latex, orgasm

Anna Rose and Amarantha make a great addition to add to the stone pillars in the Grand Hall. Looks like this place was designed and built for bondage fun.

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2891kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 243.3 MB

Download Pole Wrapped and Vibrated

Inxesse - Jane Whitehouse and Lucy Zara tied in Rubber

Cast: Jane Whitehouse, Lucy Zara

In this video you can see bondage model Jane Whitehouse and Lucy Zara tied in Rubber and pvc

Duration: 5:31

File size: 198.7 MB

Download Inxesse - Jane Whitehouse and Lucy Zara tied in Rubber

Back