Amazing Beauties in Sexy Latex Clothes | Fetish, Latex and Rubber

Caroline Pierce Bound in the Coco Box

Caroline Pierce Bound in the Coco Box

Release Year: 2013
Genres: armbinders, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, exercise, fantasy/plot, forniphilia, hoods, outdoors, pedestal/figurehead, predicament, punishment, PVC, training
Video language: English

Gord puts Caroline Pierce through her paces in a shiny red PVC catsuit. She misbehaves during her training, so has to stay overnight. Featuring the COCO Butt Box, extreme bondage, a tight leather arm binder, flogging, a leather hood and a metal helmet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2416kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 360.2 MB

Download Caroline Pierce Bound in the Coco Box

Jewell Marceau in captivity again

Jewell Marceau in captivity again

Release Year: 2013
Genres: catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, forniphilia, high heels, latex, metal bondage, outdoors, pony, vetwrap

Jewell came up to use our gear for a movie she is making. The price was high. She had to give herself to Gord for a day

Duration: 33:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2398kbps

File size: 619.2 MB

Download Jewell Marceau in captivity again

Mistress Quinn's new Pony Girl -Part I

Mistress Quinn's new Pony Girl -Part I

Release Year: 2014
Genres: catsuits, collars, corsets, exercise, gags, girls on/as vehicles, high heels, outdoors, pony, PVC, rolling, training, vetwrap

Gord loans Mistress Quinn his new Pony Girl. The stubborn little pony is obviously in need of some training as Quinn soon learns. Starring Quinn and Trinity.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2379kbps

File size: 347.7 MB

Download Mistress Quinn's new Pony Girl -Part I

Disciplining Quinn's New Pony Girl - Part II

Disciplining Quinn's New Pony Girl - Part II

Genres: collars, corsets, pony, punishment, PVC, spanking, suspension, training, vetwrap, whipping

Quinn takes takes the poorly-behaved Pony Girl Trinity up to the studio, binds her to the winch, and teaches her a lesson. Features: Suspension with electric winch, Cuffs, Vetwrap, Caning, Punching and more.

Duration: 14:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2410kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 278.5 MB

Download Disciplining Quinn's New Pony Girl - Part II

Bishop Device Pay Back

Bishop Device Pay Back

I leave her to endure the bondage once again. At the end of the clip, I untie her from the post and sit her down in a chair. I remove her gag to see what she has to say.

Total size: 473.9 MB in 2 files.

Download Bishop Device Pay Back

Quinn's Obedient Pony Girl - Part IV

Quinn's Obedient Pony Girl - Part IV

Genres: corsets, exercise, outdoors, pony, PVC, rolling, transport, vetwrap

Mistress Quinn's new pony girl Trinity has been progressing in her training, and is now ready to show her owner what a good little pony girl she is. Quinn takes Trinity out for a ride after some strict discipline and suck training.

Duration: 5:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2355kbps

File size: 94.1 MB

Download Quinn's Obedient Pony Girl - Part IV

Tilt Suck Training for Trinity - Part III

Tilt Suck Training for Trinity - Part III

Genres: armbinders, cinch straps, corsets, head bondage, high heels, oral, punishment, PVC, strap-on, suspension, training

Trinity is left attached to the ceiling for a few hours and when Mistress Quinn returns she puts her Pony Girl through her paces on the Tilt Suck. Trinity soon learns the proper way to worship her Mistress's strap-on.

Duration: 7:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2381kbps

File size: 133.1 MB

Download Tilt Suck Training for Trinity - Part III

Latex freaks

Latex freaks

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Punish, Latex

So there are shootings from cute, nice, drooling, bound up to very strict hard gagged in a hard bondage. But all photos you see are initiated out of passion by the model.

Duration: 6:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 153.5 MB

Download Latex freaks

Streams of squirt and spit back

Streams of squirt and spit back

Streams of squirt and spit back in her face and a hundred dollar bill is stuck to her humiliated face.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4986kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 401.2 MB

Download Streams of squirt and spit back

Naked Redhead Chandelier Suspension

Naked Redhead Chandelier Suspension

Genres: barefoot, catsuits, cinch straps, corsets, forniphilia, gags, high heels, metal bondage, naked, orgasm, penetration, PVC, strap-on, suspension

Sterling suspends naked redhead Ivy with Gord's Chandelier and then gives her the ride of her life!

Duration: 9:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2353kbps

File size: 168.5 MB

Download Naked Redhead Chandelier Suspension

Catherine de Sade Sucks and Blows

Catherine de Sade Sucks and Blows

Genres: Catherine de Sade gets set up on the very challenging Blow Suck Machine... Oh yeah, she is totally in for it, because she's never done this before now! Gord and Lydia hooked up a mechanized dildo to get her screwed as well... Hope she can keep up!

Catherine de Sade gets set up on the very challenging Blow Suck Machine... Oh yeah, she is totally in for it, because she's never done this before now! Gord and Lydia hooked up a mechanized dildo to get her screwed as well... Hope she can keep up!

Duration: 43:25
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps

File size: 296.1 MB

Download Catherine de Sade Sucks and Blows

Ivy & Sterling - Forniphilia

Ivy & Sterling - Forniphilia

Genres: barefoot, catsuits, cinch straps, corsets, forniphilia, high heels, naked, orgasm, PVC

Sterling turns naked redhead Ivy into her perfect office chair. She gets quite aroused reading "The Art of Benson II" wearing her slick black pvc catsuit, and ends up humping her chair! You can't blame her.. Simon Benson's illustrations are hot!

Duration: 10:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2378kbps

File size: 192.6 MB

Download Ivy & Sterling - Forniphilia

Ashley Lane - Sheathed

Ashley Lane - Sheathed

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Bondage Cafe
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, Boots

What happens when you take a girl that absolutely loves to be tied up and then zip her arms into a soft (but
incredibly tight and qutie inescapable) single glove? Well, you sit back and watch her move into deep sub zone.
Another super sexy bondage set of a gorgeous struggling girl. Yummy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4875kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 306.6 MB

Download Ashley Lane - Sheathed

Black latex

Black latex

Genres: Bondage, Latex

Slave model in Black latex extremal awesome bondage action...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4878kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 439.2 MB

Download Black latex

Chandelier Fuck Doll

Chandelier Fuck Doll

Release Year: 2015
Genres: ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, gags, high heels, inversion, metal bondage, orgasm, penetration, predicament, punishment, PVC, splits, spreader bars, strap-on, stretching, suspension

Ivy turns Endza into a black shiny Chandelier Fuck Doll to break her in on her first day at the House of Gord. Her new life at the House of Gord includes being a human pony girl and now a shiny fuck toy for Mistress Ivy to use and abuse.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2399kbps

File size: 210.0 MB

Download Chandelier Fuck Doll

Bathing with the Mistress

Bathing with the Mistress

Genres: barefoot, compression, fantasy/plot, gags, hoods, latex, naked, straitjacket, water

Mistress Ivy retires to her bath and objectifies Endza as her barefoot Inflatable Latex Bath Pillow. Properly gagged and inflated, Endza is unable to protest or wiggle free as Ivy enjoys her slippery bath fun.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2353kbps

File size: 204.4 MB

Download Bathing with the Mistress

Extreme Hogtie Training

Extreme Hogtie Training

Genres: armbinders, barefoot, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, electrical, fantasy/plot, gags, head bondage, hoods, naked, oral, punishment, PVC, remote control, rope bondage, storage, training

Two extreme hogtie scenes from Gord's infamous Room 237 feature length film. Three succulent women are transformed into perfect sex slaves. Starring Jewell Marceau, Adrianna Nichole (as Seven) and Claire Adams.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 23:41
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 660kbps

File size: 137.5 MB

Download Extreme Hogtie Training

Chickvice Facefuck

Chickvice Facefuck

Genres: ballet boots, catsuits, corsets, gags, high heels, naked, oral, orgasm, penetration, PVC, stocks

Mistress Ivy puts helpless Endza into the chick vice and face fucks her silly.

Duration: 12:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2398kbps

File size: 234.5 MB

Download Chickvice Facefuck

black latex

black latex

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm, Latex

Sexy lady in black latex bondaged extreme on the floor action.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 236.0 MB

Download black latex

Captive Cargo

Captive Cargo

Genres: anal, collars, corsets, fantasy/plot, gags, handcuffs, high heels, latex, metal bondage, naked, penetration, predicament, public, punishment, rolling, stocks, storage, training, transport

A scene from Gord's S.B.I.Trilogy involves some of Gord's most extreme bondage! Step into the Master's parlour and see how the slaves really live at the House of Gord where no bondage is too tight, no device too devious, and no damsel too distressed!

Duration: 24:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1263kbps

File size: 244.6 MB

Download Captive Cargo

GwenMedia - Painful Pleasures

GwenMedia - Painful Pleasures

Release Year: 2019

Clippers are buzzing, removing hair from the submissive slave's body. Next, the depilatory cream is applied. What will happen next, one can only guess.
Lady Cheyenne, sitting in her throne, is attempting to train a loving housewife in the art of foot worship. In the corner is a large, rubber-lined deprivation box which holds her equally submissive husband. The action moves back and forth between the two. Not happy with her progress, Lady Cheyenne begins a series of flogging and spanking punishment. The female slave is then encased in a clear vinyl, inflatable mattress. Once inside, she is subjected to more torment. Suspended in a metal gibbet cage, the husband is to watch his wife's training in ass worship and spanking punishment, unable to participate in any way.

Format: avi
Duration: 55:29
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 982kbps

File size: 452.7 MB

Download GwenMedia - Painful Pleasures

Claire's Predicament

Claire's Predicament

Genres: ballet boots, cinch straps, compression, fantasy/plot, gags, predicament, punishment, rope bondage, splits, storage, stretching, suspension, transport

Claire Adams is in for the ordeal of her life at the House of Gord. These scenes are from Gord's provacative Room 237 full length video. Features extreme predicament rope bondage and a surprise at the end. Poor Claire is dripping wet and Gord just makes her wetter.

Duration: 29:17
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1280kbps

File size: 302.9 MB

Download Claire's Predicament

Latex Clad Secretary

Latex Clad Secretary

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Ariel is in the warehouse decked out in purple latex with a black latex waist cincher. Mr Big Boss wastes no time putting her in an armbinder and lacing it up tightly. She's ballgagged next and ankle cuffed before being led with her hobbled ankles back and forth testing her high heel dexterity

Duration: 13:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4046kbps

File size: 422.6 MB

Download Latex Clad Secretary

Catfight Court - Judgement Day Part 2

Catfight Court - Judgement Day Part 2

Genres: collars, corsets, fantasy/plot, high heels, outdoors, remastered, spandex

Catfight Court (Judgement Day Part 2) featuring Lola Babylon, Ceci Delores, Lydia McLane and Gord. Remastered SD video from Gord's classic Judgement Day

Duration: 16:55
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 329kbps

File size: 56.7 MB

Download Catfight Court - Judgement Day Part 2

Ela Darling fuck machine

Ela Darling fuck machine

Genres: Latex, Fetish, Kinky

Kinky Ela Darling fuck machine, Lessons in red Latex action.

Duration: 4:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10065kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 365.4 MB

Download Ela Darling fuck machine

Pushed to the Limit

Pushed to the Limit

Genres: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, collars, corsets, exercise, fantasy/plot, high heels, metal bondage, PVC

Claire Adams is Pushed to the Limit in this intense scene from Gord's S.B.I. Trilogy. Chick Silos, Intense Bondage and Ballet Boot training are just a few of the ordeals these models must endure in their training at The House of Gord. Featuring Jeff Gord in his diabolical best.

Duration: 58:57
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1257kbps

File size: 599.6 MB

Download Pushed to the Limit

Ela Darling

Ela Darling

Sexy Ela Darling, Lessons in Latex, solo fetish action. enjoys!

Duration: 5:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10069kbps

File size: 408.6 MB

Download Ela Darling

The Fucking Punishment Stool

The Fucking Punishment Stool

Genres: ballet boots, catsuits, fucking machines, high heels, oral, orgasm, penetration, predicament, punishment, PVC, spanking, stocks

Jade Thunderstorm begins the training of her new slave Emmy with Gord's Fucking Punishment Stool.

Duration: 12:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2387kbps

File size: 233.6 MB

Download The Fucking Punishment Stool

Ela Darling fuck extreme

Ela Darling fuck extreme

Robot hardcore and kinky action power, Ela Darling fuck extreme...

Duration: 4:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10053kbps

File size: 362.8 MB

Download Ela Darling fuck extreme

The Tilt-Suck Slut

The Tilt-Suck Slut

Genres: ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, corsets, head bondage, oral, PVC, spanking, strap-on, training

Mistress Jade installs Emmy into Gord's Tilt-Suck for some 1- on-1 Suck Slut Training. She learns just how attentive she must be for this demanding Mistress.

Duration: 14:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps

File size: 279.3 MB

Download The Tilt-Suck Slut

Jackie Christianson

Jackie Christianson

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Christianson! "Hm....Should I go to a loud dungeon with a bunch of people doing all sorts of different things to the sound of loud techno music....or.....should I stay home and take my chances with Johnny? Well, as you can see, I chose option #2: take my chances with the sometimes sinister Johnny. In my black pvc minidress with fishnet stockings and high black boots, he puts me in a compromising predicament. I am secured in a leather armbinder attached strapado to the hoist behind me. And, then he puts a thick leather panel gag in my mouth. He should be entertained for hours since I am pretty sure I will not be able to escape this. Ah...I think I found my happy place.

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

Download Jackie Christianson

The Fucking Table

The Fucking Table

Release Year: 2016
Genres: catsuits, forniphilia, mummification, orgasm, pedestal/figurehead, penetration, spandex, strap-on

Slavegirl April is encased in one of Jade's favorite suits and then bound helpless and prone for her Mistresses pleasure. April is a fucking table and Jade wastes no time in mounting her. There is nothing she can do except to please her Mistress.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2366kbps

File size: 274.5 MB

Download The Fucking Table

Back