All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno )

Allfetish Domina Elara - Ultimate Step-Mommy Domme Countdown

Description: 25 Minutes of pure Domme Step-Mommy Ecstasy ending in the hottest CUM COUNTDOWN!

This Mesmerize Clip is filled with Special Effects, Countdowns, Close up shots of my eyes, lips and tits, seductive, powerful and mind bending.

Your dearest Domme Step-Mommy knows exactly what you need. You desire Step-Mommy's sensual guidance. Step-Mommy's soft full tits pulling you in as Step-Mommy makes you jerk and stroke. Go on touch yourself for Step-Mommy. You'll see Step-Mommy sensually licking my lips, jerking you, Step-Mommy moaning. You'll follow Step-Mommy's stroke guidance as I guide you. Step-Mommy moans and you will do everything for Step-Mommy won't you? Obey, as you desperately want to be a good boy for Step-Mommy. Edged again and again by Step-Mommy as I moan again and again. Step-Mommy wants you to be a good boy for Step-Mommy. You edge because Step-Mommy makes you do it. You are going to be a good boy for Step-Mommy and cum SO HARD for Step-Mommy and obey Step-Mommy.

This is a custom clip order with the name taken out, it can be enjoyed by all.

Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Asian Goddess, Asian Mistress, Asian Princess, Edging, FemDom, FemDom Goddess, Moaning, Mommy Domme Fantasy, Tit Worship

Format: mp4
Size: 2.11 GB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:25:01

DOWNLOAD from FileJoker:

Allfetish_Domina Elara - Ultimate Step-Mommy Domme Countdown.mp4
DOWNLOAD from Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Domina Elara - Ultimate Step-Mommy Domme Countdown.mp4

Allfetish Ellie Idol - If You Want A Bj First U Gotta Give Me 1

Description: You've been begging your new girlfriend Ellie for a blowjob but she's reluctant. She wants to but she has a rule...anything you want her to do, you gotta do it first. Want a blowjob? You give her one first! Want anal? Your butt will take it before hers does! There's gotta be trust and understanding. She's been burned in the past, after all. You can't expect something if you don't know what it's actually like. So, are you ready? Good! Ellie fetches her dildo and you know what you must do to earn your blowjob from her... So get to sucking! There's a big load waiting for you at the end too. After all, you want her to swallow, you gotta swallow TOO!!!

Format: mp4
Size: 985.54 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:00

DOWNLOAD from FileJoker:

Allfetish_Ellie Idol - If You Want a BJ First U Gotta Give Me 1.mp4
DOWNLOAD from Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Ellie Idol - If You Want a BJ First U Gotta Give Me 1.mp4

Back