All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno )

Allfetish Chastity Lynn - Tiny Dick Bf Is My Cum Cleaning Cuck

Description: Chastity likes you as a boyfriend, although you really just don't do it for her in bed.�And you're okay with that. You know how much Chastity loves big hard cocks. You know she�s a size queen and needs giant dicks to keep her pussy happy. It actually turns you on! It makes your little dick throb watching her with her bulls. She encourages you to stroke your tiny cock while she rubs her pussy fantasizing about all the big hard dicks she fucks. You love watching your girlfriend get fucked by giant cocks! She shakes her ass and teases you with it, sensually mocking you for your little man clit! It�s so tiny! It�s not good for anything� but you are! Your little dick is totally worthless to Chastity but YOU serve another purpose! You are good for cleaning up after she and her bulls have made a mess! Or even after she gets railed by a whole gang of men� licking load after load off her sltty little holes after all those huge cocks have busted tons of nut juice all over her! There�s been so many cocks in and out of them! You love eating a fat load out of her dirty slt holes and it shows! So HOT! She loves how you slide your tongue from her ass to her pussy and slurp up that nut butter. She shoves her feet in your face and makes you clean that load off her toes! And next her pussy and asshole! You are such a good little clean up boy! Make sure you get all that nut off like the cum mop you are and may even get rewarded with a nice sloppy cum kiss at the end of the action! You are such a good boyfriend!

Tags: pov, jerk.off.instruction,verbal.humiliation, cum.eating.instruction, small.penis.humiliation, barefoot

Format: mp4
Size: 854.56 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:45

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Allfetish_Chastity Lynn - TINY DICK BF IS MY CUM CLEANING CUCK.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Chastity Lynn - TINY DICK BF IS MY CUM CLEANING CUCK.mp4

Allfetish Clair Satine - Mystical Mind Fuck

Description: (In the mystical world men are known as inferior creatures in constant seeking for guidance.....)
You dedicate too much time indulging in pleasure corrupting your mind and drifting away from a life of submission.
But I can break this cycle.
With my powerful & seductive tease.I can let you touch me but you can worship as you fall for my mesmerizing power that will permanently rewire.

Tags: lang.english, femdom, pov, hypnosis, mindfuck, clair.satine

Size: 1.69 GB
Duration: 00:14:11

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Allfetish_Clair Satine - Mystical Mind Fuck.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Clair Satine - Mystical Mind Fuck.mp4

Allfetish Eva De Vil - Back Where You Belong

Description: How long were you out of your cage for?
Did Goddess let you have an extra 10 minutes of stroking? Did you just use up your full 2 hour daily jerking allowance?
Has it been longer? Days, weeks, months that you fell out of your true purpose?
But now you're back where you belong, caged under lock and key, submissively accepting that you don't deserve that kind of freedom.
Goddess wants you locked. The cage makes the blessing of masturbation that much sweeter when I do let you take it off, but your pleasure must be tightly controlled and restricted.
That cage belongs on your body. You belong in the cage. You belong in an obedient state of mind. You belong to me.

Tags: femdom, pov, tease.and.denial, goddess.worship, chastity, training, orgasm.control, keyholding, mantras

Size: 769.55 MB
Duration: 00:12:59

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Back Where You Belong.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Back Where You Belong.mp4

Allfetish Goddess Amanda - Cum In Ten Pumps Challenge

Description: JOI Challenges and Games are one of my favorites. Today I am going to tease you as I do so easily. Then, I will give you permission and we will count the pumps together.

Tags: pov, jerk.off.instruction, lingerie, premature.ejaculation, goddess.amanda, premature.humiliation

Size: 535.92 MB
Duration: 00:15:16

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Allfetish_Goddess Amanda - Cum in Ten Pumps Challenge.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Goddess Amanda - Cum in Ten Pumps Challenge.mp4

Allfetish Goddess Stella Sol - Swallow It - Cei

Description: I've got a little treat for you. Come into My office and get yourself ready for a seductive stroking session where I encourage you to build up the nerve to eat up your load at the end of My countdown. You've been thinking about doing it for quite sometime and I feel that you are ready to challenge yourself with My help. Don't worry about it too much. I tease you with My gorgeous curves and some hot, dirty talk that encourages you build up and release. When the time is right you will be ready and you will do it with ease because I make it feel so natural and normal. So, buy this clip right now, find some privacy, and get right to it. There's no time (or drops) to waste.

Tags: pov, jerk.off.instruction, ass.worship, cum.eating.instruction,sensual.domination, stockings

Size: 820.39 MB
Duration: 00:14:19

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Allfetish_Goddess Stella Sol - Swallow It - CEI.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Goddess Stella Sol - Swallow It - CEI.mp4

Allfetish Juliette Jewels - Sissy Cei For Bbc

Description: This is a custom I did, pictures used should be inspiration for all sissies to aspire to if they truly worship BBC. Custom description: Please wear the dress from your clip "mesmerized by shiny". Here's the story. You have discovered my embarrassing and private videos in which I worship huge black dildos. To be honest I look like the biggest faggot ever. Describe the pictures that you are showing on the screen. Say what you like about them. You are surprised, not disgusted. and you are proud of me and impressed that I stuffed both my holes with dildos as long as my forearm. Tell me you are happy that I have found my calling. To serve BBC is my destiny. I look stunning when I'm worshipping them. They are superior to me. I am a white boy faggot born to worship BBC. and they love me just as much as I love them. They can't pound girls like they can pound a faggot. A faggot wants to be split apart, that's what turns them on. They love me and I love them. In the end you see I have worked up a huge sissy load and will cum soon. But you won't let it go to waste. You tell me to cum into my hand and eat it like the faggot I am.

Tags: pov, jerk.off.instruction, cum.eating.instruction, feminization, cock.worship, bbc.worship

Size: 2.88 GB
Duration: 00:20:21

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Allfetish_Juliette Jewels - Sissy CEI For BBC.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Juliette Jewels - Sissy CEI For BBC.mp4

Allfetish Lady Mesmeratrix - Sexual Therapy

Description: You are in Therapy-Fantasy to treat your erectile dysfunction. I'm your new Therapist-Fantasy and I tell you that H Y P N O S I S is the only solution to your problem. By mesmerizing you, I'm able to teach you how to control your cock. I start our session by swinging my pendant, inviting you to focus and relax. Soon, you start feeling ** and tired. Your body is completely relaxed exept for one thing: your cock. Infact, as your body feels tired, your cock gets harder and harder as my pendant swings. I let you know that this is part of a Therapy-Fantasy and I'm implanting some suggestions in your mind. In fact, your cock is getting used to be hard at the sight of my swinging pendant. I do a countdown to make you lose consciousness, and after my snap, you're completely mesmerized. Your eyes stay open, and your cock is programmed to change, up to my pendant: when my pendant swings, your cock gets hard, when my pendant doesn't swing, your cock goes down. I make it go up and down sometimes, and at the end of the session, I command you to stroke and cum, waking up from hipnosis. You think I did this game to treat your dysfunction but...you're going to have a little surprise..

Tags: lang.english, femdom, pov, hypnosis, mental.domination, fdhypno, mindfuck,therapist

Size: 163.11 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:18:22

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Allfetish_Lady Mesmeratrix - Sexual Therapy.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Lady Mesmeratrix - Sexual Therapy.mp4

Allfetish Lady Mesmeratrix - The Witchs Lover

Description: You get lost in the woods and you meet me. I'm the queen of witches, the most beautiful woman you ever seen. You are charmed by me, bewitched at the first sight. I seduce you and tell you that you're going to be my lover, as I cast a wicca love spell on you. With my mesmerizing erotic skills I convince you to kiss me, just before making love with me. But when you kiss me, you become ever weaker, weaker at every kiss. When you are totally subjugated, I tell you the truth: I'm used to capture the ones who get lost in my wood, seduce them, making love with them, and...EAT THEM. Now, you're too weak to react and too aroused to say no. You make love with me, because I need your cum as last ingredient to complete the spell and be able to suck your vital energy up, the thing I need to stay alive, just before eating you.

Tags: lang.english, femdom, hypnosis, mind.fuck, mental.domination, witchcraft

Size: 96.47 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:08:06

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Allfetish_Lady Mesmeratrix - The Witchs Lover.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Lady Mesmeratrix - The Witchs Lover.mp4

Allfetish Lily Lou - Sissy Humiliation Joi

Description: Description: Lily Lou is wearing a strapon and humiliates you, she also instructs you to eat cum.

Tags: femdom, humiliation, pov, jerk.off.instruction, cum.eating.instruction, feminization, anal.training

Size: 3.09 GB
Duration: 00:22:59

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Allfetish_Lily Lou - Sissy Humiliation JOI.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Lily Lou - Sissy Humiliation JOI.mp4

Allfetish Mandy Marx - Your Cock Clock Starts Today 03 08 2024

Description: A clock countdown to what exactly. Eternal chaste? Your precious orgasm? Being my lifetime slave? Come find out.

Tags: fetish, high.heels,femdom, jerk.off.instruction, pantyhose,humiliation, gloves, blackmail

Size: 471.3 MB
Duration: 00:10:51

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Allfetish_Mandy Marx - Your Cock Clock Starts Today 03.08.2024.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Mandy Marx - Your Cock Clock Starts Today 03.08.2024.mp4

Allfetish Miss London Lix - Cei Challenge

Description: Ready for a cum eating JOI gauntlet? I hope so, because this is a tough one. I�m going to dirty talk you through multiple rounds of stroking, with each round coming with its own CEI consequence. Don�t want to have to eat your load off the floor or spray it into your own mouth? Then just hold back. Just don�t cum. Just practice orgasm control. Easy, right? Maybe not, with me in this devastatingly hot outfit and you weak for control. Take the challenge today.

Tags: pov, jerk.off.instruction,ass.worship, cum.eating.instruction, sensual.domination, edging

Size: 333.71 MB
Duration: 00:14:38

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Allfetish_Miss London Lix - CEI Challenge.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Miss London Lix - CEI Challenge.mp4

Allfetish Mistress RavenFD - Are You Truly Gay

Description: Have you ever thought that you might not be 100% straight? Of course you have! It�s time to stop ignoring the obvious signs. It�s time to quit doubting yourself! Get out there, find a man, & take his cock! Then, make sure you tell Me all about it.

Tags: pov, mind.fuck, cum.eating.instruction, feminization, cock.worship, gay.humiliation

Size: 829 MB
Duration: 00:08:39

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Allfetish_MistressRavenFD - Are You Truly Gay.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_MistressRavenFD - Are You Truly Gay.mp4

Allfetish Smooth Nylons - Claire Irons & Hannah Perez

Description: Who doesn't love a good Cat-Fight, let alone one ending with a juicy-pussy Facesit submission?!

cat fight�catball�pantyhose�stockings�hair pulling�grappling�face sitting�female fighting

Claire Irons and Hannah Perez face off. Starting with the bitchy name calling and trying to test the other one for the winning of inspections. Pantyhosed bitches going hair pull to hair pull. They make it to rolling on the ground and pulling hair while moaning in determination. Then we move to blouses and bras coming off. It's time to go and see who has the juiciest peaches with the grabbing and kneading of the breast from both. That doesn't stop them in cat fight tracks. But who will be the winner and get to do the inspection and take all of the glory or taking in the pantyhosed foot.

Size: 2.33 GB
Duration: 00:32:18

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Allfetish_Smooth Nylons - Claire Irons & Hannah Perez.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Smooth Nylons - Claire Irons & Hannah Perez.mp4

Allfetish Goddess Aria Zahara - Once You Pop

Description: Inhalants make you weak, Inhalants make you stupid, Inhalants make you spend. Any resolve you had to be good, to do better, to save more, goes out the window with one little whiff. Hearing My commanding words guide you to get more and more fucked up for Me. Your eyes full captivated by My beauty, My cruelty. You�re just a worthless little piggy, aren�t you? You deserve to be used and ruined, admit it! You�re just a fucking wallet to Me, and I�m ready to make a withdrawal.

Tags: femdom,pov, humiliation,hypnosis, findom, mindfuck, poppers, goddess.aria.zahara,male.pov

Size: 905.19 MB
Duration: 00:11:15

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Allfetish_Goddess Aria Zahara - Once you pop.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Goddess Aria Zahara - Once you pop.mp4

Allfetish Mandy Marx - How Bad Can It Hurt

Description: I want to watch you hurt yourself. What's your limit? What more could I do to you, if you were in my hands? Go on, make it hurt. Push it. Squash it. Stroke until it's too much to bear. Just for your mistress you'll follow my cruel instructions, how far will you go?

Tags: pov, femdom, jerk.off.instruction, tease.and.denial, cocktease, mandy.marx, qccp

Size: 478.47 MB
Duration: 00:10:55

DOWNLOAD RapidGator:

Allfetish_Mandy Marx - How Bad Can It Hurt.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Mandy Marx - How Bad Can It Hurt.mp4

Allfetish Miss Grace - Blue Light Red Light Joi Game

Description: Sink down in to your horny anticipation as we play this game, stroking..denied...stroking...denied, the ultimate cock throbbing experience! I have made this game so it'll have you on the edge of desperation, you'll be begging for release, your cock will drip, it will ache as I tease you, so seductive so alluring,

I hope your brain can handle this..try not to cum and edge your brain away

Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:21:18

DOWNLOAD RapidGator:

Allfetish_Miss Grace - Blue Light Red Light JOI Game.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Miss Grace - Blue Light Red Light JOI Game.mp4

Allfetish Miss Grace - The Controlled

Description: WELCOME TO THE CONTROLLED, THIS IS THE ULTIMATE INSIDE YOUR HEAD MIND FUCK IMAGINABLE.
You are really going to feel this inside your head, I'M REALLY GOING TO GO DEEPER Than ever BEFORE are you ready for that experience? Is your mind ready?
Let�s begin�.Deeper in to the controlled abyss, your mind is about to feel what REAL genuine MIND DESTRUCTION is all about as you become THE CONTROLLED, the puppeteered, you'll feel the primal urge to succumb, to give your soul, to become one of my CONTROLLED. I am Empress who has the mind control Capabilities to drop you with one word, many boys are scared to watch my clips because I use genuine mind control techniques, no other has this power, and when you watch this clip you�ll see why.
While editing this clip the effects were so strong I had to take breaks because well, I was saying the words I AM CONTROLLED!!!This will indeed leave you in a mindfuck drooling mess, something crafted to destroy your brain until you have no brain left, you have been warned! THE-CONTROLLED.COM Is full of exclusive content for the controlled ONLY, will you give your brain to me?

Tags: pov, femdom, mesmerize, fdhypno, mental.domination, hypnosis, mindfuck, mind.control, brainwash, miss.grace, male.pov

Size: 990.47 MB
Duration: 00:13:35

DOWNLOAD RapidGator:

Allfetish_Miss Grace - The Controlled.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Miss Grace - The Controlled.mp4

Allfetish Mistress Arelia - Misandrist Manifesto

Description: I'm not a feminist; I don't want equality of the genders.
I'm a misandrist. I believe men are an inferior species. Women have been plotting to usurp men from their place at the top of the social hierarchy. Men should be rounded up, enslaved, used for breeding stock...and that's just the lucky ones.
Heed My manifesto and prepare yourself for the new social order. Bow at the feet of Women.
Gender of viewer is not referenced; if you support and enjoy the misandrist cause, this is for you!

Tags: pov, humiliation, female.supremacy, worship, degradation, dark.lipstick, mistress.arelia, asia.goddess

Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:07:21

DOWNLOAD RapidGator:

Allfetish_Mistress Arelia - Misandrist Manifesto.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Mistress Arelia - Misandrist Manifesto.mp4

Allfetish Mistress Arelia - Why Men Should Shut The Fuck Up

Description: Have you ever thought about how very...loud men are? They have such an inflated sense of importance, acting like society will simply crumble if they don't bless us with their super unique and valuable point of view!
Unbeknownst to them and their oversized egos, the world would be so much better off if they simply shut the fuck up. For all their posturing about being the superior sex, men sure are weak, stupid, and easily controlled by beautiful Women like Me!
If you're a man, I'm confident that My frank, honest lecture will convince you of the value of shutting the fuck up.
The viewer is assumed to be a man with a penis.

Tags: pov, humiliation, female.supremacy, asian.goddess, arrogant.woman, mistress.arelia, femdom.lecture

Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:08:38

DOWNLOAD RapidGator:

Allfetish_Mistress Arelia - Why Men Should Shut The Fuck Up.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Mistress Arelia - Why Men Should Shut The Fuck Up.mp4

Allfetish Mistress Jessica - Mounting Frustration

Description: After 8 days of denying you a release, it's not enough. No matter how horny and frustrated you are, it's NOT enough. I'm here to guide you, to tease you, to push your frustration to the next level. As My slave, you know the only option is to obey, no matter how full your balls are, no matter how much you ache for a release...

Tags: pov, femdom, tease.and.denial, male.pov, mistress.jessica

Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:13:11

DOWNLOAD RapidGator:

Allfetish_Mistress Jessica - Mounting Frustration.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Mistress Jessica - Mounting Frustration.mp4

Allfetish_Angel The Dreamgirl - 806 Ready for a Miracle

You return home and see a woman on the table. Who is she? Where did she come from here? Wait, this is a doll, she is standing motionless on high heels in her magnificent outfit. You come closer to see her. You look under her skirt, look into her eyes, touch her face. WOW! This is a living doll, now you are completely sure of it. What will you do next with such a wonderful gift?

Release Year: 2024.04.22
Genre: Lingerie, Sexy Doll, Blowjob, Cum on Face, Blonde, Stockings
Cast: Angel The Dreamgirl

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:18:24
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

4B0EVFHNzgjmlqXc7pSF.mp4

4B0EVFHNzgjmlqXc7pSF.mp4

Allfetish Bratty Bunny - Jerk Away Your Brain (request)

Description: Jerk your fucking brain away. No brain left, just staring at the computer screen and jerk jerk jerking your whole life away. Don't think. I'll do that for you. I will give you plenty to repeat. You keep doing what I say, keep stroking, keep jerking, keep going for me. Jerk your brain away and worship me. Look at me. Look at this outfit and go mindless for Goddess Bunny.

Size: 474.15 MB
Duration: 00:19:58

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Allfetish_Bratty Bunny - Jerk Away Your Brain (Request).mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Bratty Bunny - Jerk Away Your Brain (Request).mp4

Allfetish_Angel The Dreamgirl - 810 Boss Can Rule She So Strongly

A secretary is seen sitting at her desk typing away on her computer, wearing Business attire: a black suit with a knee length skirt and a pair of black high heels. She has bright red lipstick and fine wavy hair. Cut to the POV of another Person watching her from behind her. She doesn't notice them as she is too focused on her work. They creep up on her and tap her on the shoulder.
She turns around, and it is then revealed that this person is actually her boss, she greets him, and he ushers her into his office, saying he wants to show her something. He closes the door behind them and locks it. He then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a shiny pocket watch. The secretary looks slightly confused now. He inches closer towards her and begins swinging the watch back and forth in front of her face. She is seen following it with her eyes, and she is seen slowly becoming fixated on the watch.
A still close up shot of the woman's face and shoulders, she stops following the watch with her eyes and is now staring straight ahead, as the watch continues to slowly swing back and forth infront of her. Her expression is one of suprise and fixation, her eyes are wide open and her mouth is agape, but it slowly begins to turn to relaxation as she slowly closes her eyes and curves her mouth into a smile. She is now completely freezed.
The Camera stays on her face for a few seconds before it fades back out to a wide shot of her whole body. She is completely stiff like a statue, and she is in a similar pose a marine would make when standing to attention: Her hands are by her sides and her feet are together with her ankles touching. Her face doesn't change. It then cuts to a shot panning up from her feet to her face, as she stays completely still.
The boss starts to feel up and down her body. He walks around her, still in POV, and feels her ass. He holds open one of her eyes for a few seconds to check that she is fully freezed, to which she is. He then begins to unzip his trousers. Cut to a wide shot of her full body. Her boss gets down on his knees behind her and begins fucking her legs.
This lasts for a few minutes before he gets back on his feet, and then picks her up and lays her down on his desk (she stays in the exact same position and doesn't move an inch.) We Then cut to a shot from Her boss POV as he looks up and down her body. He unbuttons her shirt to expose her breasts. He then proceeds to slide his cock back and forth in between her boobs, as the secretary remains freezed. Cut to a wide shot of the secretary lying on on the desk for a few seconds as her boss continues to fuck her breasts. After a few minutes, he takes his cock from between her boobs and begins to stroke his cock above the secretary's face, he pumps his cock faster and faster.
Cut to a closeup shot of the secretary's face, still freezed, and eventually we hear her boss moaning as he cums all over her face. A few seconds later, her boss calmly collects himself and climbs off his secretary and onto the floor. He then picks her body back up off the desk and places her in the centre of the room, fades to a few seconds later, where we see the boss has wiped off the cum all over her face. He snaps his fingers and the secretary wakes up from her freeze. She slowly looks around confused, asking what happened, but her boss just brushes it off as If nothing happened. He then tells her to get back to work, and she leaves completely bewildered as she wonders what happened.

Release Year: 2024.05.17
Genre: Titfuck, Lingerie, Foot Fetish, Blowjob, Stockings, Short Dress, Cum on Face, Blonde
Cast: Angel The Dreamgirl

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 1.54 GB
Duration: 00:27:00
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

D3uUJI0U3tvF0eI1fJlH.mp4

D3uUJI0U3tvF0eI1fJlH.mp4

Back