All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno )

Allfetish Miss Amelia - Trapped In A Cum Eating Loop A Programmed Cum Eating Machine

Description: Miss Amelia!
I know your cock is throbbing for me, you can't help it. You need to lick and slurp that loser load of yours. Your cum intrigues you. The taste has you hooked. All you crave is to goon your brains out, to edge yourself into oblivion and let that cum ooze out of your cock and lick it off of your fingers, over and over and over again. You absolutely love cum. You love eating your own cum so much, don't you? You crave it. You need it. You are cum addicted, cum obsessed.
You're going to eat so much cum today. More than you can handle. So much cum. You are just going to slurp it all down your throat, load after load after load. Stroke for me, you little cum addict. Stroke, stroke, stroke. You are a total cum junkie and you will never be able to get rid of this addiction. Just the thought of licking and swallowing your own delicious load has you salivating. This is the only thing you can think of. This is why you jerk off. The only reason you constantly jerkoff is because you want to eat your load.
You want to jerk, cum, and eat your load and then do it all over again. Jerk, cum, eat your load and repeat. And over and over and over again. And this is exactly what you're going to do. A never ending cycle of jerking and cumming and eating your load for me. A programmed little cum eating machine. Stroke while you think about all that filthy cum you're going to eat. I know just how hard the thought is making you. Stroke and let that cum ooze out of your cock and lap it up, loser.
I want you constantly cumming for me, constantly eating your load for me like a good little cum eating gooner. Eating your cum is all you think about, it's all you crave. That insatiable need you have for eating your own cum is turning you into such a mindless little stroker. You want more and more and more cum in your mouth. This is the only reason you jerkoff, just so you can eat load after load for me. Jerk it, you hungry little cum eater. Cum is fucking yummy, isn't it? You can't get enough, you just want more and more. Goon yourself stupid as that cum oozes out of your cock and of course you're going to slurp it all up.
You love it when it's all warm and salty on your tongue as it glides slowly down your throat. You fucking love it and you just want more and more. You're going to lick it up and that's going to make you so horny that you're going to want to jerk again and eat it again. A never ending cycle, trapped in a cum eating loop. Just keep producing more cum for you to eat. It's so yummy. Jerk and produce more cum for you to eat, more and more and more cum for you to savor. You can't help it. You want lick and slurp all that loser cum of yours. You can never get enough, you just want more and more and more cum. You need more cum. Constantly eating your cum for me. Jerk, cum, eat your load. Jerk, cum, and eat your load. And again and again and again. You are such a cum junkie, aren't you?

Keywords: Cum Eating Instructions, Mind Fuck, Addiction Training, CEI, CEI Encouragement, FemDom POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Manipulation Fantasy, Masturbation Encouragement, Mesmerize,

Format: mp4
Size: 773.01 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:12:30

DOWNLOAD: FileJoker:

Allfetish_Miss Amelia - Trapped In A Cum Eating Loop A Programmed Cum Eating Machine.mp4
DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Miss Amelia - Trapped In A Cum Eating Loop A Programmed Cum Eating Machine.mp4

Allfetish Fulfilling Your Gloryhole

Description: You started off as just a typical straight guy that loved jerking to My amazing body & face as I took control of you and told you what to do, but it quickly turned into an addiction, didn't it? I've completely taken control of your mind and have turned you into a cum obsessed little slt!

Yeah, now when you watch My CEI/Encouraged Bi clips you fantasize about going to your local gloryhole and sucking cock after cock after cock but you keep backing out. Don't you want to make Me proud? Don't you want to stop being a pussy and just completely give in to sucking cocks for Me? Imagine all those cocks all those loads of cum you need this. This is the only way you can really get hard and get turned on and this is the way I like it!

So why don't you start stroking while I tell you allll about your new life's mission. You need this. You need to eat your own cum, and other hot guy's cum you NEED CUM. Now assume the position while I count you down.

Size: 131.97 MB
Resolution:640x360
Duration: 00:18:29

Allfetish_Fulfilling Your Gloryhole.mp4

Allfetish_Fulfilling Your Gloryhole.mp4

Allfetish Nikavenom - I Get Everything

Description: You've always been such a simp. Always stuttering when I talk to you, nervously looking at the ground. When I wanted to obtain another house pet, I knew you would be the easiest to get.
Genre: FEMDOM, JOI GAMES, FEMDOM POV, FEMALE DOMINATION, JOI

Size: 814.69 MB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:10:33

Allfetish_NikaVenom - I Get EVERYTHING.mp4

Allfetish_NikaVenom - I Get EVERYTHING.mp4

Allfetish Eva De Vil - Cei Addicted To Cum

Description: CEI Addicted to Cum

You've really got a taste for yourself, haven't you, pervert? You love watching your cum oozing out of your cock and you love eating it even more, especially when I have commanded you to. You've been fantasising about it more and more. You just can't stop thinking about cum. This video contains short clips of cumshots throughout to really wet your appetite for that salty finish.

Bi-Sexual, Brunette Goddess, Brunettes, Cum Countdown, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Swallowers, Cumshot, Sensual Domination

Size: 731.73 MB
Duration: 00:11:21

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - CEI Addicted to Cum.mp4

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - CEI Addicted to Cum.mp4

Allfetish Eva De Vil - Flash And Pay

Description: You were so good at snap and pay. You're gonna like this one even more. I flash, you tribute. $10 for every time I reveal my beautiful nipples. How could you resist these perky tits? You can even cum at the end for being such a good boy and pleasing me with your wallet. MY generosity is truly unmatched. [Censored for preview]

Corset Fetish, Drain Game, FinDom, Flash, Games, Pink Nipples, Princess, Tit Worship, Tits, Titty Worship

Size: 770.61 MB
Duration: 00:12:56

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Flash and Pay.mp4

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Flash and Pay.mp4

Allfetish Eva De Vil - Habits For My Slave

Description: Now that we�ve got your SEX life out the way, what else does Goddess have in mind for you?
How will I sculpt my pets into exemplary submissives this year? How will I groom you into an optimal blend of horny, happy and healthy?
Well, I have a sickeningly wholesome set of guidelines for new and old worshippers alike to take your servitude to the next to level and embrace my control through all aspects of your life�
Good boys will live by these rules!

Positive Femdom, Encouragement, Exercise, Good Boy, Instructions, Lifestyle, Slave Training, Sub Training, Work Encouragement

Size: 630.1 MB
Duration: 00:10:35

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Habits For My Slave.mp4

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Habits For My Slave.mp4

Allfetish Eva De Vil - Hump

Description: You have a couple of minutes to jerk as good and hard as you can before you have to roll over and hump your mattress.
The hornier you get yourself, the better it'll feel when you're grinding that cock against your sheets, smearing in the pre-cum.
Imagine that I'm lying next to you. You're worshiping my beautiful body and stilettos as you hump desperately.
You might look a little ridiculous doing it... but it's for my amusement.

High Heels Worship, Humping Fetish, Light Humiliation, Mattress Humping, Shoe Worship, Tease and Denial

Size: 779.84 MB
Duration: 00:13:05

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Hump.mp4

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Hump.mp4

Allfetish Eva De Vil - So Weak So Desperate

Description: You look like you're about to burst.
It's been so long since I last let you cum. You're just about at the end of your tether.
But I'm not taking any mercy on you! I'm gonna make you worship every part of my body and coincide your edging with my moans to make you even more WEAK and DESPERATE.
This is the natural state for my edge slts so you have to learn to love it!

Female Domination, Fishnets, Goddess Worship, JOI, Legs, Moaning, Moaning Fetish, Tease and Denial, Tit Worship, Topless

Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:18:05

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - So Weak So Desperate.mp4

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - So Weak So Desperate.mp4

Allfetish Eva Nova - First Time Cei Encouragement Joi

Description: You've fantasized about eating your own cum for so long, you just need a little encouragement to finally do it. You come home from work and I confront you about your secret fantasy and start teasing you. I encourage you to get naked and start jerking off while I tease you with my petite body & tits. I allow you to cum and encourage you to taste it for the first time. Ready for round 2? I continue to tease you and make you cum again for me, getting fully naked and fulfilling your dark fantasy, encouraging your desire to be my cum Slt

Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:21:58

Allfetish_Eva Nova - First Time CEI Encouragement JOI.mp4
DOWNLOAD: TezFiles:

Back