All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno )

Allfetish Goddess Kaylie - Chastity Is For You - Mesmerize

Description: It's very important for you to learn that chastity is for you. Your dick is meant to be in a chastity cage, ideally a small one. That's what is right for you because your dick only brings you pleasure. It doesn't please or pleasure women so you don't deserve to enjoy pleasure from it either. Instead, you will lock that dick up and find pleasure in servitude...
Look into My eyes, listen to My words, and let the message sink deep into your loser brain. Accept that chastity is for you.
Binaural beats under audio - best watched with headphones.

Format: mp4
Size: 304.16 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:13:04

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Goddess Kaylie - Chastity Is For You - Mesmerize.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Goddess Kaylie - Chastity Is For You - Mesmerize.mp4

Allfetish Goddess Kaylie - Locked Btch Boys Should Cum From Anal

Description: When your dick has been locked up in a cage long enough, you'll come around to. And you have, haven't you? But can you cum from it yet? If not, that's fine... but you need to practice. And that's what you're going to do for Me. Because I want you to be a good little slt, only receiving the pleasure that's suitable. That means no stroking. That means just filling your desperate hole.

Size: 780.08 MB
Duration: 00:13:17

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Goddess Kaylie - Locked Btch Boys Should Cum From Anal.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Goddess Kaylie - Locked Btch Boys Should Cum From Anal.mp4

Allfetish Goddess Kaylie - Never Cum Again

Description: You know what you are, don't you? A gooner. A loser who thinks of nothing but stroking his dick. So do it. Stroke for Me. Start slowly so it lasts, because I want you to have a nice, long jerk session. I want you to give in, let pleasure take over, go deeper into that goon state... and never cum again. That's how you should live. Edging and edging and edging but never cumming. Because it's so much better to not cum, to come close but deny yourself, to stay horny and desperate for more, ALWAYS. That's what's right for you, gooner.

Size: 298.96 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:12:52

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Goddess Kaylie - Never Cum Again.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Goddess Kaylie - Never Cum Again.mp4

Allfetish Goddess Kaylie - Shrunken And Flaccid In Chastity

Description: You belong in chastity. Your dick is useless and disappointing to women and should absolutely be locked up. But just being locked up isn't good enough. I want you in a tiny little nub of a cage in the hopes of making your dick even more useless, even more pathetic. I want your sad little dick to be shrunken and flaccid from chastity, permanently securing your pussy-free lifestyle.

Size: 499.18 MB
Duration: 00:08:30

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Goddess Kaylie - Shrunken And Flaccid In Chastity.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Goddess Kaylie - Shrunken And Flaccid In Chastity.mp4

Allfetish Goddess Kaylie - Your Keys Are Better With Me

Description: You remember why you got in that cage, don't you? It's because you knew you deserved denial, but you also knew that you're very weak. You knew that if you weren't locked, you'd just go ahead and touch yourself, hardly any hesitation. You'd get horny and you'd just be unable to stop yourself. The cage helps you commit and prevents you from so easily touching your dick, but there's the issue of the keys. Being in control of the keys too dangerous for you. Your keys are better with Me.

Size: 698.71 MB
Duration: 00:09:36

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Goddess Kaylie - Your Keys Are Better With Me.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Goddess Kaylie - Your Keys Are Better With Me.mp4

Allfetish Goddess Zenova - Dark Goddess Joi

Description: Description: I told you I would be back to visit you, so here I am. I'm here to drain you once again but don't worry you will enjoy every moment. I will make you cum over and over until you are completely drained.

Size: 922.09 MB
Resolution:4096x2160
Duration: 00:11:56

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Goddess Zenova - Dark Goddess JOI.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Goddess Zenova - Dark Goddess JOI.mp4

Allfetish Goddessxoally - Dont Stop Stroking

Description: By starting this clip you agree to follow my every instruction. You MUST continue stroking your cock throughout this entire video. When I say faster - you go faster. If I'm gracious and give you a slow stroking break - you must maintain that pace. There's only one rule to this video: don't stop stroking.
If by some miracle you manage to make it to the end, you'll have all of your hard work ruined by my cum countdown and perfect all natural DD tits.

Size: 826.27 MB
Duration: 00:14:02

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_goddessxoally - DONT Stop Stroking.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_goddessxoally - DONT Stop Stroking.mp4

Allfetish Goddessxoally - Frosted - 101 Cei Series 3

Description: It's finally time, loyal cum slt. Time for you to make a fool of yourself for me and frost your face like a Christmas cookie! However, you CANNOT let that delicious frosting go to waste! I'll show you what to do with it at the end

Size: 408.74 MB
Duration: 00:09:35

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_goddessxoally - Frosted - 101 CEI Series 3.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_goddessxoally - Frosted - 101 CEI Series 3.mp4

Allfetish Goddessxoally - Slurp Your Load

Description: goddessxoally - Slurp Your Load / Ally Etana

I remember when you used to be so scared to eat your cum for me, but I changed you. Now, you're a little cumslt who LOVES eating their load. In fact, you want the entire world to know how much you love it! Especially because you're doing it for me, right?
Not ready for the whole world to hear you loudly SLURP your load for me? Too bad. I want you to, and you'll do ANYTHING for me. That much I do know.
I want you to slurp it nice and loud for me so I know how much you love it!

Size: 697.66 MB
Duration: 00:14:36

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_goddessxoally - Slurp Your Load.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_goddessxoally - Slurp Your Load.mp4

Allfetish Jackie Jupiter - Metronome Cei Game

Description: Jackie has a new game for you to play! She controls a metronome, and you have to match pace with the metronome as you stroke. She strips and teases you as she increases the pace of the metronome. When the metronome is finally up to full speed, she gives you a cum countdown and lets you cum into your hand, then she tells you to eat it!

Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:09:11

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Jackie Jupiter - Metronome CEI Game.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Jackie Jupiter - Metronome CEI Game.mp4

Allfetish Luxurious Lexi - Tits And Tongue

Description: Big Tits, Femdom, Sensual Domination, Spit Fetish, Spitting, Tongue Fetish

Keywords: Goddess Lexi, Luxurious Lexi, Tease, Body Worship, Tit Worship, Tit Addict, Goddess Worship, Bratty, Fit Chicks, Toned, Slave Training, Mesmerize, Natural Tits, Goon, Tits

Size: 968.25 MB
Duration: 00:08:22

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Luxurious Lexi - Tits and Tongue.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Luxurious Lexi - Tits and Tongue.mp4

Allfetish Mina Thorne - So Close Yet So Far

Description: Can you imagine being so close...so close to stroking to this body. The way I tease you breaks you down, makes it impossible for you to process anything but me. I know how badly you need this right now. I know there is nothing more than you want than to wrap your hands around your cock and pump...but you wouldn't dare until I gave you permission. Such a good boy for Goddess aren't you? I want that hand so so close... millimeters from your member. So close the slightest movement would result in contact. The I want you to wait..wait for permission to pump.

Size: 381.12 MB
Duration: 00:15:07

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Mina Thorne - So Close...Yet So Far.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Mina Thorne - So Close...Yet So Far.mp4

Allfetish Miss Amellia - Lick Your Sticky Cummies For Step Mommys Mouth

Description: I know just how much you love step-mommy�s lips and just how much you try to avoid looking at them � they make you so weak, isn�t it ? Every time I tease you, you have to run to your room and milk out sticky load after sticky load . Step-mommy's mouth is so triggering, isn't it ?
Every time I tease my weak boy with my lips, especially when I lick them with my juicy tongue, or when I�m licking my teeth, or letting all this delicious spit running over my lips, you run to your room and milk out a big sticky load . Yes, step-mommy�s knows this, but what I didn�t know was how hard you would get when I give you commands and make you say : " yes step-mommy" while commanding you to obey and milk that hard pathetic cock for step-mommy�s mouth .
Step-mommy wants you to show me those stupid faces again, those stupid pathetic obsessed stroker faces! Don�t look so shocked and humiliated, I know this turns you on so fucking much! Say : "yes step-mommy" to no matter what step-mommy asks you until you make cummies so hard all over that pumping fist .
This time you will be step-mommy's special boy and lick every sticky drop off that hand and fingers, because you�re such a good obedient pathetic pervert for step-mommy's mouth! Are you going to do that for step-mommy ? Yes ? Good boy !

Size: 888.14 MB
Duration: 00:11:29

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Miss Amellia - Lick Your Sticky Cummies For Step Mommys Mouth.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Miss Amellia - Lick Your Sticky Cummies For Step Mommys Mouth.mp4

Allfetish Miss Ruby Grey - Newcummer Cei

Description: My most encouraging cum swallowing clip YET. you�ve swallowed worse things, trust me. Today is the day where you finally clean up your cum the way I want you to. You�ve been craving to swallow your load for me, but at the last second, you always bitch out. Not today. My words, mesmerizing face, and soft moans are very encouraging. Very convincing, lol. No thinking is required. Just jerk and edge on My command. I�m going to build you up so intensely (with fantasies of my pussy grinding on your hard and eager-to-cum cock) that the anticipation of swallowing your cum for Me is going to become so enticing. You�re going to sexualize it so deeply that you won�t be able to help yourself. Cum on my command. Swallow on my command like a good boy. No more cumming into your sock or making a mess on your sheets. Cumming down your throat is much more efficient

Size: 1012.56 MB
Duration: 00:13:35

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Miss Ruby Grey - NEWCUMMER CEI.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Miss Ruby Grey - NEWCUMMER CEI.mp4

Allfetish Mistress Ezada Sinn - Weak For My Boots A Pov With Matriarch

Description: I know your secrets; your sexuality is an open book for Me. I know how weak you are for strong Women in boots. I love boots as well; I understand your fetish so well because it is complementary to mine. I�m going to train you to fulfil My fantasies and make you discover ideas and pleasures that you had no idea you might enjoy.

Size: 894.71 MB
Duration: 00:12:05

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Mistress Ezada Sinn - Weak For My Boots A POV With Matriarch.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Mistress Ezada Sinn - Weak For My Boots A POV With Matriarch.mp4

Allfetish Emily Valentina - Pussy-Free Conditioning

Description: Part of becoming your best self means coming to terms with who- and what- you really are. A defective male- inferior to all women, due to the unfortunate birth defect dangling between your legs, that makes you incredibly horny and stupid on a very regular basis. Nature herself has ordained that you be CONTROLLED and USED. That's why it's so easy to do so, and why you were born into a body ideal for use in manual labor. It's my sacred duty to be the one using you, putting you in your place. Consequently, it's time that you received proper instruction relating to your place in this world- obedient without question, denied of pleasure, existing only for mine. You've been receiving incorrect messaging for most of your life- that, as a male, you are somehow owed pleasure or sex, when the reality is, these things only exist to keep you under CONTROL. My mind-warping techniques will correct these false ideas, and transform you into a better slave, giving you a better understanding of your place in the world. Edging. Sexless. Denied. Pumping perpetually at my feet, existing only to serve MY pleasure- not yours.

Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Mesmerize, Edging, Edging Fetish, Edging Games, FemDom, FemDom POV, Gooner, Gooning, Mind Fuck, Orgasm Denial, Slave Training

Size: 2.56 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:25:13

DOWNLOAD: FileJoker:

Allfetish_Emily Valentina - Pussy-Free Conditioning.mp4
DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Emily Valentina - Pussy-Free Conditioning.mp4

Back