All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno )

Allfetish Tatum Christine - Your Sisters Love Spell

SITE DESCRIPTION:
I filmed this in July 2022 for a project with MV and am only now releasing it. I have been hesitant to post it bc my videos have gotten so much better even in the last six months alone. I still think it's a great video, I may redo it, but enjoy this little art piece for now! A must in your Tatum Taboo Spank Bank!! STORY: I ask you over and over to hang out, but you're always busy. You somehow have plans every single day and no time for your sister anymore. You never want to hang out with me, so I don't the only thing I can. I put an obsession spell on you to make you fall in love with me. You can't live without me now or forever. You come into my room the morning after my ritual practically foaming at the mouth you're so horny for me. I pretend to be confused but when you tell me you want to show me your dick, I let you. You beg for me and my holes.

Released: January 16th, 2023

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Tatum roleplays as your sister who casts a spell on you which makes you obsessed with her.
She gives dildo-based handjob/blowjob with lots of eye contact, then dildo baed virtual sex in missionary with lots of moaning.
Ends with fake cum facial and more incest based dirty talk.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
sister roleplay, dirty talk, incest talk, magic, dildo, virtual sex (handjob/blowjob/missionary), moaning, fake cum facial

Format: mp4
Size: 2.22 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:23:39

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Tatum Christine - Your Sisters Love Spell.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Allfetish Allie Heart - Trapped By My Videos While I Go Out And Fuck

You're stuck aren't you? A stuck little zombie gooner boy. I love how trapped you are for me. You're my zombie Slt, stuck at home alone jerking all day to me. And one of my favorite things is when I'm playing with some other boy and you're here being teased and taunted by it, and suddenly you're my cuckold too. You're not just my stroking humiliation Slt, but now you're my cuckold boy too. And who knows what I'm doing with some other boy right now as you while you're here stuck, stroking by yourself.
You're my good little stroking zombie boy. And I want to make it so much worse. Be my good broken little zombie boy. I just love it when you obsess and jerk your little cock that I'm not impressed by at all. But you're still fun to play with. I love having you stuck for me, while you stroke your mind away like a good little zombie Slt. I want you stuck gooning here so I can go be with the boy that I'd rather be playing with, the boy that I left you here for. I just love knowing that I have you so trapped that I can make these videos and leave you in front of them and they do all the work while I go out with another boy who I'd rather be with.
I just love knowing that you're at home all alone, desperate for me, and I don't even know because I'm out with someone else. And I'm going to make this so much worse for you so you get weaker and easier to toy with. And you want me to play with you, don't you? You want me to toy with you. You want me to find ways to make this more humiliating and more personal. So go on, be my good stroking little zombie boy and get dumber. Please, do it for me, I'll make it so much worse if you do, my little humiliation Slt.
I want you to get dumber and more desperate for me. I want you to write my name above your cock when you jerk it. I want you to send me pictures. It must be so embarrassing to know that I have all these pictures of you and your little dick that I don't even look at because I'm too busy being out with another boy. Send me pictures, show me you're mine. Send them to me while I'm out playing with some other boy. You see you're not just my stroking humiliation sub, you're also my cuckold boy too.

Size: 678.2 MB
Duration: 00:12:28

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Allie Heart - Trapped By My Videos While I Go Out And Fuck.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Allfetish Allieheart - Precision joi

Perfect mistresses deserve well-trained subs. Are you up for a stroke challenge to prove your worth? Repeat tries are welcome. Prepare to feel sexual frustration, and by stroking to this clip, you agree to participate. As a professional, I admit no sexual joy in challenging you to stroke along to my body and words, please know this is strictly for research purposes... follow along to my words EXACTLY, and showcase your precision cum countdown ability. It�s imperative for the study that you cum EXACTLY when I say, no sooner no later. Great clip.

Female Domination-FemDom, JOI Games, Countdown, Edging Games, FemDom, FemDom JOI, FemDom POV, JOI, Masturbation Games, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Pantyhose

Size: 566.56 MB
Duration: 00:10:03

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_AllieHeart - PrecisionJOI.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Allfetish Brittany Marie - Always Denied

Description: I look so hot in this tiny little thong bikini and I know you can't help yourself and want to fall into temptation. What will a little edge sesh with Goddess hurt? Oh, well, don't worry about that. Let's just have some fun ;)

Keywords: Edging Fetish, Tease & Denial, Bikini, Bikini Goddess, Cock Tease, Edgeplay, Edging, Edging Fetish, Edging Games, Female Domination, Micro Thong, Tease and Denial,

Size: 161.04 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:08:20

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Brittany Marie - Always Denied.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Allfetish Brook Logan - Cum On My Medical Gloves

SITE DESCRIPTION:
Dressed up in my nurse top and wearing my blue medical gloves, i know how much they turn you on, so today is your lucky day! It's time to take out your hard cock for nurse logan and cum all over my blue medical gloves

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Brook roleplays as a nurse. She gives JOE, shows off her body and tells you to cum on her medical gloves.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
nurse roleplay, dirty talk, medical gloves, jerk off encouragement

Size: 323.5 MB
Duration: 00:07:09

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Brook Logan - Cum On My Medical Gloves.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Back