All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno )

Allfetish Addee Kate - Room Service

Addee is traveling with her stepdad looking at colleges she might attend but when they stop to rest on the drive back home, the motel "accidentally" gave them a room with only one bed. While her stepdad is in the office trying to fix the situation the TV turns on by itself and Addee finds herself staring into its pattern.
She hears a voice inside her head asking questions. What's your name? Why are you here? Who is that man with you? She obediently answers letting out long breaths as she feels her body getting warm. Soon the questions become statements "You love your stepdad. He is your rock. He is your EVERYTHING" Addee can't help but agree with everything the voice is tell her. She DOES want to please her stepdad. She DOES want to seduce him. She WILL keep it a secret.
After her stepdad returns unsuccessful at getting another room, he tells her he'll rest on the floor. She pops out of the bathroom, wearing a t-shirt and little else, insisting its he should just rest in the bed. She crawls in next to him, scooting close to him, resting her head on his chest. "What are you doing? I don't think your step-mom would be happy about this" he asks, but she brushes him off. Besides her step-mom wants them to get closer. But when she starts teasing the bulge in his underwear he tries to resist, pushing her hand away but ending up kissing his stepdaughter. One little kiss turns into another and another until his stepdaughter is grinding on top of him. His hands run all over her 19 year old body and her lips kiss all the way down to his cock.
She sucks him off begging to do this all the time. He can sneak in her room, she can suck him while step-mom is at work or when he drives her to school in the mornings. She'll be his little fucktoy. She WANTS him to tell her what to do so he has her get on her knees, tears in her eyes as she continues to please her stepdad. But wouldn't he like to fuck her?
He has a moment of hesitancy but once she start begging again he fucks her from behind [simulated], pinning her arm behind her as he takes out his aggression. She flips over and her fucks her missionary, his hand on her neck as she tells him she's his good girl, his fuck toy and his secret.
She puts it back in her mouth and begs her stepdad for his cum. She needs to know she was a good girl, she needs to prove herself. "Come for your little princess" she begs over and over again until he can't take it anymore and gives his stepdaughter what she needs.

Format: mp4
Size: 3.39 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:33:49

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Addee Kate - Room Service.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Addee Kate - Room Service.mp4

Allfetish Aria Valencia - Just A Taste

Another summer day, another young lady on her way to the beach. Sexy 19year old Aria Valencia is used to drivers being creepy so she just ignores him until th smell hits her. When she realizes its him she can't help but go in for a sniff...then a kiss...then a lick. She's never done this before and she doesn't understand what's come over her, but soon she sucking on his fingers and begging to go back to his place.
-
Once there, she's all over him kissing him, sucking on this tongue and then he asks if she could rub his cock. JUST rubbing. She agrees that's fair, he is making her feel REALLY good. But soon he's asking if she'll take it out and stroke it...worried where he might go she pushes back. "You just said rubbing", but agrees to JUST stroke him as they go back to kissing. He plays with her tits and squeezes her ass and points out, if tasting him feels good she could taste him as much as she wants if she sucks his cock. "Or I could just take you to the beach" quickly her hesitation fades and starts to suck his cock. "It's like you're addicted" he points out and from her knees she agrees, "I'm SO addicted. I don't know what it is...." But he knows. He knows she'll do anything to keep tasting him as she begs to stay at his place. She'll be his little slave, she'll do anything he tells her to do. And there's so much to do with this sexy submissive little slt, but using her mouth will do for now...

Size: 3.87 GB
Duration: 00:34:02

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Aria Valencia - Just a Taste.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Aria Valencia - Just a Taste.mp4

Allfetish Darlingjosefin Repopulation With A Forest Nymph

You're lost in the woods when you come across a single forest nymph. It turns out her kind is almost extinct, and she has a deal for you - if you make her pregnant, she'll guide you back to your car. You fuck her in the forest and cum inside her pussy. She brings you back to the car, but you point out a problem - having sex just once might not be enough! She agrees to go back to your house with you, as long as you promise to bring her back to the forest the next day. When you get home, you fuck her again and cum deep inside of her. Then she rides your dick, making sure to scoop up all the cum dripping out and push it inside. That night, you wake up to her giving you a hand job. She strokes your cock until you cum, then takes all the semen and pushes it inside her pussy. The next day, you have to go to work, so she tells you to take a jar with you and cum in it once an hour. When you get back, she uses a funnel to pour all of your cum inside her pussy. Finally you bring her back to the forest, but you make sure to fuck her one last time before leaving. You both think it's safe to say she's pregnant now!

Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:33:24

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Darlingjosefin Repopulation with a Forest Nymph.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Darlingjosefin Repopulation with a Forest Nymph.mp4

Allfetish Ellie Idol If-You-Want-A-Bj-1st-You-Gotta-Give-Me-1

You've been begging your new girlfriend Ellie for a blowjob but she's reluctant. She wants to but she has a rule...anything you want her to do, you gotta do it first. Want a blowjob? You give her one first! Want anal? Your butt will take it before hers does! There's gotta be trust and understanding. She's been burned in the past, after all. You can't expect something if you don't know what it's actually like. So, are you ready? Good! Ellie fetches her dildo and you know what you must do to earn your blowjob from her... So get to sucking! There's a big load waiting for you at the end too. After all, you want her to swallow, you gotta swallow TOO!!!

Typical solo pov video from Ellie Idol. In this one she starts off talking to the camera telling a made up story about how she only gives blowjobs if her partner gives one first. Then she pulls out a dildo and makes the viewer perform a simulated POV blowjob. Eventually it wraps up with her making the viewer cum on her dildo (no cum is shown) and then makes the viewer eat it.

Size: 985.54 MB
Duration: 00:09:00

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Ellie Idol_IF-YOU-WANT-A-BJ-1ST-YOU-GOTTA-GIVE-ME-1.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Ellie Idol_IF-YOU-WANT-A-BJ-1ST-YOU-GOTTA-GIVE-ME-1.mp4

Allfetish Goddess Canna - Unworthy Boot Btch

Can't stop staring at my boots can you? No a boot bitch like you can't help but drool over them. What are you thinking about? Licking, kissing, touching, being kicked, Squeezed, maybe even cumming for them? Not a chance. I know they make you weak but you're not worthy. You just get to stare, worship, stroke from afar....you'll always be an unworthy boot bitch.

Size: 127.15 MB
Duration: 00:05:10

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Goddess Canna - Unworthy boot btch.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Goddess Canna - Unworthy boot btch.mp4

Allfetish Mona Wales Seduced By Hot Teacher During Tutoring

You are asked to come and meet with your hot teacher for some one on one tutoring help. You have fallen behind in class because it seems like you are distracted by something� Could it be your epic crush on your teacher.. maybe she will just have to let you fuck her so that you can focus on your studies.

Size: 89.11 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:08:28

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Mona Wales Seduced By Hot Teacher During Tutoring.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Mona Wales Seduced By Hot Teacher During Tutoring.mp4

Allfetish Skyler Storm - Crazy Ass Stepdaughter 1

It all started one night while watching a movie It was getting late and I caught my stepdad sneaking a glance at my body. I thought maybe it was just my imagination because he had never looked at me in that way before, but then again I had JUST turned 18. So I put it to the test and posed my tight little body in different ways. Nothing obscene just something a little too sexy for an 18 year old girl.
I liked seeing how uncomfortable I made him and wondered how would he react if I started eye fucking whenever we were together? Just staring at him with that look in my eyes that says, Do you like looking at me? Its SO wrong for you to be looking at your step daughter this way. But how can you help it when such a cute innocent girl is eye fucking you so hard? You should say something. Tell me to stop, but how would you explain it to my step-mom? Why were looking at her girl that way in the first place?
I loved knowing I had this affect on him. So I gave him more to look at by accidentally texting him some sexy pics. Oops! I meant to send those to a friend! But would he delete them or keep them? Was he jerking off to the thought of his own 18 year old stepdaughter?
But if he was thinking about me, he wasn't doing anything about it. Why wasn't he doing anything? Why isn't he flirting? Why Isn't he making excuses to be alone with me? Why isn't he giving me more attention? Doesn't he love me? I was feeling so confused. He looks at me all the time, but he won't do anything because he's such a good man. I need to be the one to make the move and tell him, Please, I promise no one will find out. I'll be a good girl for you. I'll be obedient. And submissive. I'll devote myself to you. Just please love me."
My climax is better than I ever could have imagined. It's no longer enough to just tease my stepdad. I need live out my fantasy. I need to seduce my stepdad and show him I love him, because I KNOW he loves me. So one day, while my step-mom is upstairs on a work call and my stepdad is napping on the sofa, I make my move.
Skylar slips in next to her stepdad on the sofa while he's napping. She does the same moves from her fantasy, hand rubbing chest, leg wrapped around his, kissing up the neck but he wakes and instantly pulls back. Skyler expected this, so she tells him that if he tries to stop her, she'll scream for step-mom and tell her she woke ups to find him on top of her. She didn't want to do this but she knows it's the only way for such a good man to do the unthinkable. But she KNOWS he loves her and she LOVES him. She promises no one will find out, but he should really put his hands on her body. That's better. Now he needs to kiss her like he means it. Since her step-mom is upstairs, Skyler is only going to give him a blowjob, besides she wants it to be special when her stepdad takes her virginity!
She promises that no one will ever know she's his secret fucktoy but it's not like he would tell anyone, because who would they believe? An innocent 18 year old girl or a dirty old man? But that's silly to even think about because he loves his little princess right? RIGHT STEPDADDY?

Size: 2.93 GB
Duration: 00:31:28

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Skyler Storm - Crazy Ass Stepdaughter 1.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Skyler Storm - Crazy Ass Stepdaughter 1.mp4

Allfetish Skyler Storm - Crazy Ass Stepdaughter 2

I miss my stepdad so I made him a video so her can take a long look at my innocent little face. Is he watching this in bed? Is my step-mom right next to him? It gets me SO wet to think about my stepdad stroking to me. Knowing that my firm little 18 year old body turns him on so much, that he'd jerk off right next to my step-mom. I don�t think I can wait any longer. I want my stepdad to take my virginity. I want him to be the only man who ever gets to be inside me. My step-mom thinks I�m going to a dance on Friday, but I�m not. I�m going to wait until she leaves to visit her friends, then I'm going to have a dance with Step-daddy.
Skyler slow dances with her stepdad who reluctantly holds her close. "I love you so much" she tell him. Nervously he responds, "I love you too" she waits... "Princess" he finishes. Satisfied she goes back to slow dancing. "So what do we do now?" she asks innocently. Hoping she might change her mind he asks, "You sure this is what you want?" "Don't ruin this night" she responds curtly. "Alright, let's..." he looks for the right words, "make love."
She kisses him as they continue to sway to the music. He can't help but let his hands run down the curves of her 18 year old body. She spins pressing her firm little ass against him. She unzips his pants and slides her petite hand around his hard cock. "Does that feel good?" she asks and he moans out. "Tell me what to do" she says innocently. Her stepdad tries to resist "We really shouldn't" he protests. "Pleeeease tell me what to do" she begs, "I promise I be really good." He knows there's no stopping her, so he relents and tells her to get on her knees.
She sucks her stepdads cock, making sure to get nice and sloppy. She loves serving him like this but knows he needs more. "You know it would be even sloppier if you fucked my face" she tells him. Taken aback he doesn't know what to do, "Fuck my mouth" she tells him and he begins to thrust down her throat until she gags. "Oh no are you ok honey?" he asks but she just tells him to keep going. And he does. He grabs the back of her head and thrust harder, slaps his cock on her tongue, makes her lick his balls. He's losing control. He wants to punish her but she's dripping wet now and wants him to taste her pussy.
She lays back on the sofa pushing his head between her legs and grinding on his mouth as he licks. In one last desperate attempt to avoid doing the unthinking with his stepdaughter he asks "You sure?" She nods and kisses him, "I want you to be my first." There's no going back, who knows what she'll do if he doesn't take her virginity. He slowly pushes his cock inside her and begins to pump in and out. Her eyes are locked on him "Tell me you love me" she says "I need to hear you say it." At this moment, in this tight 18 year old pussy he responds honestly "I love you princess." And she can see it in his eyes. "You can't tell your step-mom about this" she smiles and promises she won't. He starts fucking her harder letting himself go more and more as he sucks on her toes, plays with her tits and thrusts deeper and harder inside her.
He's being so perfect she needs to remind him how much she appreciates him and climbs on top of him stripping off her dress completely. She grinds and bounces as he lays back helpless to the pleasure she's giving him. "Promise me you'll sneak in my room every night" she tells him. Reality crashes back. "Your step-mom will hear" he responds. "I can quiet, promise me!" He promises and he just might actually mean it.
He gets on down on the rug with her and begins to pound her from behind. He's going rougher now and she's loving it. "You getting what you wanted?" he asks as he pounds his stepdaughter. "Not yet" she replies, her voice muffled bay the rug her face is buried in, "choke me step-daddy." She demands, but thats too far he won't do it. "Are you angry on me? I made you cheat on my step-mom. You're fucking your 18 year old stepdaughter." He grabs her around the neck and makes her arch back as he keeps pounding her. Her eyes flutters and she smiles as he grips tighter, but when he hesitates for a second she wastes no time saying "You can do better than that". He pushes her face back into the rug and holds his hand on the back of her head as he gets more leverage to pound her harder. "I want you to apologize" he demands and she does, "I'm sorry made you cheat. I'm sorry I made you fuck me." He's close now and makes her keep saying she's sorry, until he tell her he accepts her apology. "Don't you fucking move" he tells her before pulling out and summing all over his stepdaughter's face.
Exhausted and guilt ridden he falls back on the sofa. SNAP. He looks up to see Skyler sending pics of her cum covered face over text. "What are you doing?" he asks horrified that she's sending it to his wife. "Sending pics to my friend" she responds incredulously "Don't worry, she's in love with you too"

Size: 4.65 GB
Duration: 00:43:27

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Skyler Storm - Crazy Ass Stepdaughter 2.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Skyler Storm - Crazy Ass Stepdaughter 2.mp4

Allfetish Sloansmoans A Quickie With Teacher

Watch as you walk into your teachers office one day after school. She allows you to come in and makes a comment about how you did so well on your last exam after the last "tutoring" session you two had. She then quickly brushes you off, telling you she needs to leave soon, but you... you have another plan. You tell her that you came to her office to do something dirty and naughty with her. She scoffs and tells you that you guys can't do anything in her office because she's at work. She asks you to leave and you stand firmly and tell her that you want her now. She is taken aback at how demanding you're being, after all, you were so timid and shy the first time you two were together. You tell her that you want her to strip for you. She can't believe your new found confidence and it actually starts to turn her on so she gives you a strip tease. As she's showing off her ass to you you slap it hard multiple times and she is in shock at your behavior. She tells you that you shouldn't be acting this way because it's really turning her on and she can't be so horny here. She sits in her lingerie and exposes her tits thinking that you'll be satisfied but you want more. You want her completely naked AND you want to have a quickie. She is once again in disbelief and says that she really shouldn't because if someone found out she would be in so much trouble, but your dominant demeanor gets the best of her and she relents. She tells you that you have to be quiet and quick. You have her get in the "face off" sex position with her facing you on your lap and she eases her way onto your cock. It feels so good but then you start fucking her harder and faster than before. You're pushing her up and down on your cock and she has no choice but to take it. She starts moaning loudly and she doesn't even care if anyone can hear her because you're fucking her so good and hard and you're driving her wild. She starts telling you that she wants you to get her pregnant. She wants you to claim her pussy as yours. She want you to mark your territory with your cum and she wants all the cum in your balls to seep into her pussy. You fuck her until you cum and she's completely out of breath, it takes her a bit to finally compose herself. She then tells you that someone surely heard her moaning but she couldn't help it. She tells you to leave so that no one comes in to find that a teacher was fucking a student... enjoy me, xo

Size: 113.98 MB
Duration: 00:16:09

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Sloansmoans A quickie with teacher.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Sloansmoans A quickie with teacher.mp4

Allfetish Sydney Harwin Nailing Your Shy Virgin Teacher

Maybe it was inappropriate of you to invite your pretty young teacher to your graduation dinner... maybe it was wrong of you to lie to her saying your parents and rest of your family would be there, too... perhaps it was terrible of you to plan on luring her to your house, knowing it would just be the two of you, and she would be nervous as hell in your presence... It made her feel a little safer thinking it was a "friends and family" event.. she'd probably have said no if she knew it was only you. You ARE her favourite student, OF COURSE she would feel like she has to say yes to your invite, even if its most unprofessional of her meeting up outside of college. Just look at her, turning up all covered in cute make-up and wearing that gorgeous low cut dress... she's practically ASKING.. BEGGING to get fucked. She's such a shy sweet woman with a heart of gold and probably a virgin, too...

Size: 248.05 MB
Duration: 00:25:06

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Sydney Harwin Nailing Your Shy Virgin Teacher.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Sydney Harwin Nailing Your Shy Virgin Teacher.mp4

Allfetish Trance Therapy - Katie Kush And Leana Lovings Sessions 1- 3

Session 1: Katie Kush and Leana Lovings hate each other and their sorority has had enough, either they get counseling or they get kicked out of the house. So the girls go to see the good doctor for a round of Trance Therapy. Dr. Holden gets them relaxed with some breathing exercises as he delves into their minds. Their hatred stems from the fact that they're both in love with the same man.. "He's mature" the doctor explains and after a flash of light the girls agree, he IS mature. This MUST mean they like older men, but they're confused because James isn't THAT much older than they are. After another flash of light the girls can't help but agree, they DO like older men. Their bodies squirm as they lay in a trance. They LOVE being submissive for him as they suck on the doctor's thumb, as he squeezes their tits, as he places his hand around their neck. They beg to feel his kiss, to please him. They're SO in love with him. They've loved him from the moment they saw him. The doctor has a homework assignment. Every morning, afternoon and evening they will masturbate thinking about him and how desperately they want to earn his love. But, the only way they'll be able to cum is from the thought of sharing him. They return from their trance oddly turned on by the doctor. They have a knot in their stomach and can't help but give him a hug. As they pull back they look up into his eyes with longing. Desperately hoping he'll lean down and kiss them, but he just says "I'll see you next week"
Session 2: Katie and Leana return for a second session proud to say they didn't fight once all week. In fact they've never felt better in their lives and couldn't wait for a second session! Dr. Holden explains that this week they're going to do 'Whisper Therapy'. He has the girls get on their knees and look into his light while they whisper into a pair of ASMR microphones. Katie's Fantasy: Katie confesses that as soon as she left his office she was fantasizing about the doctor following her to the sorority house and sneaking into her room late at night. As she tells it, she can picture it happening to her, but not in her bedroom, but right there in the office. It can't be real though, it's just in her head right? She thinks about him spreading her legs and pushing himself inside her. With each thrust she falls more and more in love with him. "But you can't cum can you?" The doctor asks. Ashamed she admits she can't. "What finally makes you cum?" he asks. Seeing her sorority step-sister Leana watching them in the doorway. The doctor is pleased with her fantasy and rewards them by allowing them to cum for him. They are SO grateful.
Leana's Fantasy: Leana had a full day of classes yesterday and couldn't get home to play with herself in the afternoon like the doctor commanded. She ran out of class desperate to find a place to fuck herself. She found a quiet study nook in the library, slid to the floor and pulled her sopping wet panties down around her ankles. She could feel his presence above her and opened her mouth as he pulled out his cock, begging to be used by him. "But you weren't alone were you?" the doctor asks. She shakes her head a little ashamed. She wasn't. Katie was standing right next to the doctor stroking his cock and kissing him. Again the doctor is pleased so he permits them to cum again for him.
Training: The doctor explains that sorority sisters love each other and that he wants to see them kiss and tell the other they love them. The girls kiss and say 'I love you', but it's not good enough so the doctor has them do it again and again until he sees true love and passion in their eyes. Three. Two. One. The girls return from their trance and the doctor tells them they were great. Instinctively they respond with 'Thank you'. Before leaving Leana works up the courage to ask if she can kiss the doctor and instantly Katie says she wants to kiss him too. The doctor doesn't see an issue with it, so long as they promise not to tell anyone. They promise and spoon up next to him, kissing him back and forth until he pulls away and says 'I'll see you next week'. [NOTE: This description is what the girls SAY in their fantasy, not all of what is said is acted out in the slow-motion footage]
Session 3: Katie Kush and Leana Lovings Objective: Complete submissive training. Turn them into Harem recruiters. The girls return for their third and final session dressed like they're ready to start working at a strip club. They don't need a trance to know they want to serve and pleasure the doctor, but he needs to put them in one final trance before they can worship him. It takes no time for them to fall under his power as they tell him how much they love him and how they've just been thinking of him ALL week while playing with each other. "The thought of not earning my love terrifies you doesn't it?" the lights flash and the girls become worried. They promise to do anything he wants, they beg for a chance to prove they can serve and worship him. He says he will but they need to start bringing a new sorority step-sister to therapy each week until the whole house is in love with him. The lights flash and they promise to do as he commands. Three. Two. One. The doctor comes out and sits between the girls as they kiss him and rub his growing cock. They get on their knees and he lets them begin to service him with their mouths. They tell him how much they love him as they eagerly share his cock. Licking the head, one sucking his balls while the other takes him deep, lips on either side going up and down...they HAVE been practicing how to share. They take turns kissing him while the other sucks, telling him that they love him, how they're devoted to him, how pleasuring his cock makes them SO submissive. Leana give him her tits to suck on with Katie bobs up and down then Leana gets on her knees to wrap those tits around his cock. She enthusiastically bounces up and down as Katie kiss him, telling him how badly they want to milk him. Good girls share and they want to bring more sorority sisters to him. There's at LEAST 14 and they're always adding more. He lays back and has them stroke him and beg some more. Once he's close Katie drains his cock into her mouth until some spills on her fingers. Leana rushes down to get a taste. They're SO grateful he permitted them to prove themselves.

Size: 4.63 GB
Duration: 01:07:29

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Trance Therapy - Katie Kush and Leana Lovings Sessions 1- 3.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Trance Therapy - Katie Kush and Leana Lovings Sessions 1- 3.mp4

Allfetish Xev Bellringer - Staying After Class

Class is dismissed for the day - don't forget to prepare for your presentations next week. Not you, you stay right there in your seat until everyone leaves. We are going to have a little talk.
What was that stunt you just pulled? Nothing you say? Well what I saw was not nothing. While the whole class was reading silently, you were busy staring at my cleavage. You see, I can't have any of my students getting distracted... no matter how tempted you are. So how do you propose we solve this issue?
You don't think you're distracted in my class? Oh well in that case, you should be able to pass this little test I have to measure your level of focus. All you have to do is complete this written form, the questions are not the slightest bit challenging. Go on, fill in the blanks. If you aren't easily distracted by my presence, you shouldn't have any trouble answering the prompts... with my bosom inches from your face.
Ohh, you've barely finished the first question. I wonder how hard this would be for you if I just... sat on your lap. Oh dear, your hands are shaking and... oh! What on earth is that in your pants? Go on, continue with the form... shhh, you naughty boy. You asked for this. If you take away anything from this class, it should be that you don't go half way with a woman... that's it... put it in. Ohhh!! Mmm we don't have much time before the next class shows up... we better hope they don't catch us.

Size: 237.66 MB
Duration: 00:16:34

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Xev Bellringer - Staying After Class.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Xev Bellringer - Staying After Class.mp4

Allfetish After Gym Smelly Feet Joi

After working out together I catch you sniffing my smelly gym shoes so I decide to tease you a bit. I take off my socks and shirt while telling you to stroke your cock and then throw my socks at you and tell you to put them in your mouth and stop playing. I take my pants off and let you touch yourself again while I tease you with my ass and soles and then finally countdown until you cum all over my feet.

Size: 927.06 MB
Duration: 00:09:34

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_After Gym Smelly Feet JOI.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_After Gym Smelly Feet JOI.mp4

Allfetish Clean My Feet Slave

I just got finished with a long workout and my feet are so sweaty and disgusting. Luckily for once you get to make yourself useful to me. I allow you to clean my sweaty socks and soft soles before I dismiss you since slaves like you are only good for one thing.

Size: 671.1 MB
Duration: 00:06:54

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Clean My Feet Slave.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Clean My Feet Slave.mp4

Allfetish Codi Vore Swallow Your Cum For Me Again

You really want to come back for more? God you're desperate. I tease you, humiliate you, and edge you until I countdown to let you cum. But there's a twist... I want you to work up the biggest load you can so that you swallow it all just for me like a good little cumslt. *This is a custom video and I use the name Simon!

Size: 2.09 GB
Duration: 00:24:35

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Codi Vore Swallow Your Cum For Me Again.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Codi Vore Swallow Your Cum For Me Again.mp4

Allfetish Debi - Little Sonny Seduced By A Woman

Debi has been friends with Sonny's step-mother for 20 years and found she rested with her husband and she is furious. Sonny is her friends very shy quiet 18 year old step-son just home from college. Debi gets her revenge through quickly seducing her step-son with a blowjob then runs him through ton of different lifts and carries. Debi's arm and leg strength is amazing in this scene. Most notable is the aerial blowjob and hand less leg airplanes.

Format: wmv
Size: 237.44 MB
Resolution:720x480
Duration: 00:14:26

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Debi - Little Sonny Seduced by a WOMAN.wmv
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Debi - Little Sonny Seduced by a WOMAN.wmv

Allfetish Eva De Vil - Cum Again And Again

Description: 3 days of blue balls. You must jerk for me for 30 minutes in the morning and 1 hour at night, minimum. Your required viewing involves...

Day 1: Early Morning Edging, Read My Mind
Day 2: Stay In Bed, Another JOI, Back For More
Day 3: Imaginary Orgasm, Trigger Training
Day 4: Heaven, Keep Going, then begin the Cum Again and Again challenge.
You will have to stroke yourself to completion as many times as you can, watching this clip back to back 3 times, to get your cum score. Each orgasm is worth 1 point. Hands free or ruined orgasms are worth double. I'll be impressed if you can cum 5 or more times.
Is this a mission impossible or does Goddess know exactly how to tease and extract load after load from your throbbing, sensitive cock?... leaving you helplessly drained.
Let's see what you're made of.

Keywords: JOI, JOI Games, Edging, Edging Games, JOI, JOI Challenge, Multiple Orgasms, Tit Worship, Topless

Size: 661.53 MB
Duration: 00:11:06

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Cum Again and Again.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Cum Again and Again.mp4

Allfetish Eva De Vil - Forbidden Fruit

Why do we always want what we can't have?
You want to cum. Maybe you want pussy too.
This is forbidden.
But I�ll let you get close. I�ll let you press your lips against the skin of that delicious, forbidden apple... tormented by the impulse to sink your teeth in. Imagine it. The ecstasy of an evil paradise captured in a single bite...

Size: 733.56 MB
Duration: 00:10:59

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Forbidden Fruit.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Forbidden Fruit.mp4

Allfetish Eva De Vil - Unlock Time

Description: It�s that time again! Goddess is here to unlock you for your daily worship session.
Your owned cock is locked up 22 hours a day. For the other 2 glorious hours, you�re free to edge yourself senseless to my gorgeous body and beautiful face.
My instructions are gospel to you. You live to follow my orders. Your life revolves around the control I have over you and your addicted little dick.
In part 1, I let you out of your cage. I want you hot out the gate, edging hard for me. In part 2, you must return, drooling and leaking, at the end of your time allowance so I can stuff you back into chastity before we do it all again tomorrow.

Keywords: Chastity, Orgasm Control, Chastity Tease, Edging, FemDom, Goddess Worship, JOI, Key-Holding, Mantras, Orgasm Denial, Sensual Domination

Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:19:47

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Unlock Time.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Unlock Time.mp4

Allfetish Hypnopimp - Molly Jane - Controlled[720p]

Description: Molly Jane in Full Movie Controlled

I'm proud to release the full version of Molly Jane's first shoot with me, 107 minutes of awesome footage worth every penny of this discounted set. A must have for any fans of my work. This set includes the following:

Molly Jane in Programming
Welcome brand new model, Molly Jane. Molly has never been programmed before, and comes to me to attempt this. Enjoy watching this hot brunette go through my program, and see how well it works...

Molly Jane in Sofa Stuck
We are convinced Molly Jane is fully programmed. She has no recollection of anything that has happened. We ask her questions, and she is clueless. So I walk over to her, and put her into a deep PROGRAM state easily, and while so; I PROGRAM her to become stuck to the sofa. Her ass will be crazy glued to that sofa, and she can't get up - no matter how hard she tries.
So when I take her out of her PROGRAM I ask her to stand up, and she can't! She tries, and tries.. and can't get up! She starts to blame me on it, when I FREEZE her in place, and start to pose her, and remove her shirt - exposing her tight and skinny belly, and bra... much to her surprise.

Molly Jane in Lost Number, Topless
In this clip, Molly Jane is PROGRAM to forget a number. She takes to this so well, that when I take her out of her PROGRAM she has no clue what has happened; and then when I ask her to start counting her fingers - she is shocked and amazed that she has more fingers than she initially thought! Before she can do much more, I FREEZE her in place, and start to remove her bra exposing her beautiful breasts.

Molly Jane in Brain Cleaning
In this clip, we have convinced Molly Jane that something is wrong. First off, she is stuck to the sofa, and secondly she's lost a number! Something is off here, and she doesn't know what; until I tell her... that her mind is cluttered, and needs a good cleaning...
After explaining all the fine details about brain cleaning to her, she agree's to let it be done on her. I reach up, and as I virtually remove her brain; her body goes and lifeless... as I pan my camera into close-ups of her body... finally returning her brain, as she comes back to life.. but backwards!
I put her brain back backwards, so she is reacting differently to everything right now... eventually she believes she has a penis, and has to look to find it.. but can't!

Molly Jane in Lost Control
We segue this clip by putting Molly back into a deep PROGRAM state, where I am able to control her completely. I give her another magic word, PLEASE - that puts her into a mindless state of being, where she is 100% compliant with anything I ask of her.
Then when she is in this state, I have her remove her jeans.. without realizing it! Also I FREEZE her, and do some close-ups of her frozen gaze, and body.

Molly Jane in RED Control
In this clip, Molly Jane is PROGRAMED to respond to the magic word RED, which gives her an instant orgasm. The feeling starts at the base of her vagina, and spreads fast throughout her entire body!
Once I've taken her out of her PROGRAM I start a normal conversation... and using the PLEASE magic word to her to remove her panties without her knowledge. Watch as she complies instantly, without any hesitation or resistance. But then once she's removed them, and dumps them on the floor and she comes to her senses... her OCD kicks in, and she has to pick them up, fold them and place them neatly on the sofa. Interesting tidbid is that she didn't care when I had her PROGRAM making her remove them!
I then try the RED magic word, and the first few times it didn't stick.. but eventually it did, as I make her orgasm and cum over and over again... Making her FREEZE here and there, as I pan across her stuck body....

Molly Jane in FreezeGasms
FreezeGasm (the act of becoming stuck or frozen in mid-orgasm, usually spurred on my an intense PROGRAM)...
Molly Jane is made to cum, over and over again.. but due to her PROGRAM that afflicts her with the FreezeGasm spell, she is FROZEN each time she peaks in her orgasm. And the un-used orgasmic energy starts to build up inside of her! She starts to show some sexual frustration, as it comes and goes throughout this clip! I also pan across her body while frozen, enjoying the view...

Molly Jane in UberGasm
We start off with Molly Jane still not able to have an orgasm. And each time she attempts to, the moment before she cums she will FREEZE and not be able to climax, with that un-used sexual orgasm energy storing itself in her body. She starts to get super frustrated, sexually frustrated; and starts begging me to have an orgasm... wanting me to touch her, and play with her. I tease her more and more, by saying RED over and over again... and watching her try to masturbate to no avail... each time being frozen, and unable to move... as I pan across her body, in mid-O-face.. Finally, I PROGRAM her to release all her pent-up sexual frustrations when I touch her on her shoulder and say RED!!! Enjoy watching her explode in orgasmic pleasure!

Molly Jane in Brain Suck Finale
In this final clip of Molly Jane, we start off with her in a deep PROGRAM state where I make her believe that my camera can suck peoples minds into the camera... so when I bring her out, and she stares into my camera lens - it starts to suck her mind out of her body and into the camera... leaving her body mindless, and ready for me to have my way with. You can see how the camera starts to do this by watching her eyes, and expression.. till its fully removed.
I also make her do a RED orgasm, and then finally bring her out, and do an instant reveal of all that happened in our shoot... finalizing with a post-interview.

Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 01:46:59

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Hypnopimp - Molly Jane - Controlled[720p].mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Hypnopimp - Molly Jane - Controlled[720p].mp4

Allfetish Hypnopimp - Syrena Taylor

Description: Syrena Taylor in Controlled, First Time

Full length feature of Syrena Taylor being PROGRAMMED into submission, this discounted Hour and Half feature is now ready for your viewing pleasure and includes the following segments:

Syrena Taylor in Programmed
Welcome Syrena Taylor to our studios, to experience what one of my PROGRAMMING sessions is all about. Enjoy watching as she drops deeply into a state of PROGRAM without any issues, or resistance... but is totally clueless to what is happening. She recalls nothing at the very end of this clips... but is completely compliant.

Syrena Taylor in Stuck, Freeze, Topless
Syrena Taylor is fully PROGRAMMED and ready to comply, much without her knowing it.. which is how I like it. In this clip, we have her confused about being stuck to the chair.. so when I ask her if she needs a hand.. as I'm helping her, I FREEZE her in place, and remove her shirt... once she is no longer frozen, she is shocked and is confused as to where her shirt went to! We continue on, and I get to the point where I'm having her count her fingers (because the number 5 is gone of course) and I FREEZE her again, and this time I remove her bra... but when I unfreeze her, she still is clueless.. and doesn't even realize her bra is gone.. until a few moments later, and she become all shocked and is getting a bit pissed lol..

Syrena Taylor in Giberish, Brain Cleaning
Syrena is completely PROGRAMMED and may start to realize what's happening... but before she does, I have given her a command to utter complete giberish out of her mouth each time I snap my fingers... But before I do so, we have Syrena completely in a PROGRAM state, her body .. as I pan over, and do close-ups of her face, eyes, and body... then when I bring her back, she has the giberish in her head...

I use this to convince her that her brain is cluttered, and I need to clean it... so I proceed with the standard procedure of doing this.. grabbing her head, and virtually yanking her brain out.. leaving her body completely lifeless and mine to do with as I please... But each time I put her brain back, her eyes roll back as her body convulses a bit as it stabilizes...

Syrena Taylor in Mind Sucked Lens
Syrena Taylor's mind gets sucked out of her body into my camera, when ever she gazes into my lens. In addition to that I FREEZE her in place, and remove her flip flops and place them in her hands... shocking the heck out of her.
Syrena Taylor in Mind of Its Own
Syrena's had is now made to have a mind of its own, as it levitates and forms a mouth and begins to talk through her mouth! Enjoy the shock and horror when Syrena see's this happen, and her attempts at trying to make it stop.

Syrena Taylor in Instant Fainting, Finale
In this final clip, we start off by PROGRAMMING Syrena to faint on command. Each time I touch her anywhere, she will instantly... for a few moments, then come back to. Her body falls, eyes rolling back; as I touch her.. eventually thinking something is wrong with her.
Then I FREEZE her in place, and pose her in awkward ways.. finally ending with the deprogramming, and a final reveal with a handshake.

Size: 3.35 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 01:33:21

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Hypnopimp - Syrena Taylor.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Hypnopimp - Syrena Taylor.mp4

Allfetish Little Brother Foot Slave

I just got home from a long day and I'm tired and my feet are super sweaty and hurt a lot. I could really use a good massage but who would massage such stinky feet? Then I remember a conversation I had with my little Step-Brother some time ago, where he mentioned that he's got a huge foot fetish. He also said he'd love to worship my feet. I took it as a joke and didn't think much of it but now I decide to give it a try, so I call you in and explain that if you were serious, this could be your chance. You immediately accept and take off my shoes and start massaging my nylon covered feet . You pamper, sniff, and kiss my feet until they are feeling much better. As you're worshipping I notice that you're completely absorbed by this and decide to ask you if you want to become my foot slave and be allowed to worship my feet every day.

Size: 1007.98 MB
Duration: 00:13:26

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Little Brother Foot Slave.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Little Brother Foot Slave.mp4

Allfetish Little Clover Wisphers - The Ultimate Joi

Little Clover Wisphers - The Ultimate JOI [Erotic ASMR, Layered audio, fast cuts, moaning, background music]

After having so many people ask me for a dedicated JOI video, I decided to make The Ultimate JOI - the only Jerk Off Instructions video you'll ever need! Prepare for your senses to be overwhelmed with naughty talk from all sides, big tits jiggling in your face, pink lips wrapped around a glorious cock and my pretty face encouraging you to finish.
By downloading this video, you are agreeing to be my obedient servant. You will not stroke your cock unless asked, you will pump hard when directed and you will cum buckets when mistress demands it. Good boy!
*Disclaimer: There is no graphic nudity, masturbation, or sexual acts between two people. This video is just a roleplay with props and your imagination!

Size: 452.14 MB
Duration: 00:24:08

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Little Clover Wisphers - The Ultimate JOI.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Little Clover Wisphers - The Ultimate JOI.mp4

Allfetish Nylon Foot Slave

Look at you down there, kneeling at my feet, ready to worship. Are you happy I'm wearing pantyhose and heels today? I know you like when I get dressed up. Be a good little foot slave and jerk that cock off for me. You better be ready when I count you down. I want to feel your cum drip through my nylons between my toes.

Size: 653.13 MB
Duration: 00:07:16

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Nylon Foot Slave.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Nylon Foot Slave.mp4

Allfetish Princess Lyne - Cum Slt Cam Sessionjune20 14404

The biggest cum slt is back again, this time to take 15 loads for Me all the while sniffing p@ppers and sipping Jam-o. He fills the cup full of cum and then at the end I make him guzzle it all down at once. MMM� so sltty!!

Size: 492.67 MB
Duration: 00:23:02

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Princess Lyne - Cum Slt Cam SessionJune20_14404.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Princess Lyne - Cum Slt Cam SessionJune20_14404.mp4

Allfetish Princess Lyne - Cum Slt Cam Sessionjune21 14404

Cum slt is back again!! It�s been almost 4 months since his last feeding, and he�s hungrier than ever before! A global pandemic couldn�t even stop his hunger for My man�s cum!! Watch as he slurps down each load and sniffs pprs.

Size: 443.06 MB
Duration: 00:36:42

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Princess Lyne - Cum Slt Cam SessionJune21_14404.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Princess Lyne - Cum Slt Cam SessionJune21_14404.mp4

Allfetish Princess Lyne - Cum Slt Cam Sessionmar2020 14404

My cum slt is back again to down 17 nice thick loads for Me on cam. He�s getting fucked up on p@ppers and jam-o, and guzzling down all the cum as we talk about how I�ll be having him sucking a real cock in no-time!

Size: 441.29 MB
Duration: 00:36:01

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Princess Lyne - Cum Slt Cam SessionMar2020_14404.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Princess Lyne - Cum Slt Cam SessionMar2020_14404.mp4

Allfetish Rebelle Hart - Pegging Addict Affirmations

Description: You are so desperate to be fucked by me and be my brainless fuck doll. Dressed in a silky blue slip, my panties outlining the most tantalizing camel toe, I'm here to indulge your deepest, darkest desires. The star of the show is my thick, hard, rubber strap-on cock, harnessed firmly around my bratty hips. I am going to make you submit to me and become my beta bitch boy desperate to surrender to my princess power. Totally emasculated. Totally stretched. Totally fucked.
The more I fuck you, the more brain cells you lose, and the more beta you become. My giggly, mocking voice will guide you, making you masturbate for me as you obediently repeat my mind-altering mantras. Your mind and body will bend to my will, your thoughts and actions shaped by the irresistible power of my mesmerizing words. You must pay to repeat these affirmations that make you more and more of a pegging perv with every repetition. You crave my huge princess cock inside your beta asshole. And you love it.
I can't help but laugh and giggle at your weakness, at how easily manipulated you are. It makes it so easy for me to profit off you, LOL! You must pay for the privilege of being reshaped by my words. The days of you being the penetrator are long gone. From now on, you are the penetrated. My penetrated.
You're powerless to resist my bratty charm, my beautiful body, my dominating strap-on. Why fight it? Get naked, get on your knees, put your useless dick in your hands, and repeat after me...

Keywords: Sissy Training, Strap-On, Affirmations, Ass Domination, Dildo, Encouraged Bi, FemDom POV, Financial Domination, Humiliation, Mantras, Pegging, SPH

Size: 433.05 MB
Duration: 00:14:30

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Rebelle Hart - Pegging Addict Affirmations.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Rebelle Hart - Pegging Addict Affirmations.mp4

Allfetish Remote Controlled Stepsister Classroom Embarrassment

It's a damn good thing POV has the Reality Remote Control app on his phone because now he can get revenge on his bitchy Stepsister any time he wants�like in this case when she talks badly about him in front of their whole class, calling him disgusting and a beast and a loser. BUT with the help of the handy remote, SHE is the one who will end up humiliated in front of everyone.
While she's giving her book report, POV enters the first command into the app: for Ludella's skirt to get stuck in her underwear. She turns to write on the board and the class erupts in laughter. Lil Miss Popular is embarrassed, yanking her skirt out from her panties. It's not enough to make her lose her cool though, so POV makes her skirt fall down, and when she goes to pull it back up, he uses the remote control to give her a wedgie. Ouch She whines, picking it out and yanking up her skirt to cover her big butt.
She turns to face the class, and being as clever as she is, she brushes the mishap off to the fact that the skirt must be falling off because of all the weight she's lost because I'm SO hot She smirks. So when she turns back to the board, he makes her skirt fall down and gives her ANOTHER wedgie.
Now these shenanigans are getting to her, but she's still pretending it doesn't bother her to the class, saying her butt is so big that it must just keep eating her underwear. Under her breath though, she wonderswhat the hell is happening. Time to take it up a notch and make her look like a fool.

Size: 779.62 MB
Duration: 00:15:20

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Remote Controlled Stepsister Classroom Embarrassment.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Remote Controlled Stepsister Classroom Embarrassment.mp4

Allfetish Sweaty Socks And Shoes

Leg day always gets me extra sweaty (as you can tell from my hair). After my workout I sit down in the locker room to investigate just how sweaty my socks and shoes are. I sniff at my Nikes, and then take off my sweaty socks and get a few big inhales before taking a whiff of my bare feet.

Size: 281.34 MB
Duration: 00:05:12

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Sweaty Socks and Shoes.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Sweaty Socks and Shoes.mp4

Allfetish Taboo Milf Kristi - Earning Your A By Fucking The Teacher

Solo with teacher roleplay, she shows cleavage, uses a dildo for virtual handjob, blowjob, shows ass and pussy, virtual sex in reverse cowgirl, creampie.
Hello young man. You are just the person I was hoping to see. So, are you excited about graduation? In just 2 short days graduation will happen and then school is over for good! Do you have any fun plans? You must be so excited, right?
Well, you shouldn't be. I'm sorry to tell you but you failed my class therefore you don't have enough credits to graduate. It looks like you are going to be doing summer school and you won't get to walk with your class for graduation.
Look, I'm sorry, I really am but there is nothing I can do. You completely flunked my class... there is no possible way you will be able to make up this work in 2 days. I guess you probably should have paid more attention to the material instead of my cleavage and ass.
Oh yes, I've seen the way you look at me. Infact, my body is the only thing you paid any attention to at all during the whole year. Hmmm.... you know... you are very cute... very handsome... such a stud, actually. Maybe there is a way you can pass my class and graduate this week.
If you really want to pass this class... this is your only chance. You are actually going to have to put in work though. No laziness for this task. Oh no... you are going to put in 100% effort. It's been a long time since I've had such a nice young cock... a very long time....and I do think yours is the one I want.
Do you really want to pass this class? I hope you can fuck better than you studied because this pussy needs some extra credit and you are going to give it to me!

Size: 204 MB
Duration: 00:21:22

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Taboo MILF Kristi - Earning Your A by Fucking the Teacher.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Taboo MILF Kristi - Earning Your A by Fucking the Teacher.mp4

Allfetish Angel The Dreamgirl - Her Boots Bring You Absolute Joy

SITE DESCRIPTION:
Angel wears her over-the-knee long leather boots. She is going to seduce you. Angel comes down the stairs and teases you with her leather boots. Hmm... What is she wearing under her leather skirt and white jacket? What is she hiding?
She stands over you, and now you can see what is under her skirt. Then she takes off her jacket. Oh, she's wearing a nylon bodysuit with no bra underneath. It's so sexy to see her beautiful boobs and nipples covered in nylon. Is your cock already twitching in your pants? Do you like Angel's sexy black leather over-the-knee boots? Do you want to fuck her boots?
At the end of the video, a big load of 8 cum shots on Angel's leather boots.
She was so lusting for this!

Released: August 10th, 2023

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Angel starts off as a maid, doing some cleaning, but then changes into tight black nylon top, and thigh-high high-heeled leather boots.
She shows off her outfit then fucks stunt cock with her boots - mainly between her calves. but with some handjob and heeljob as well.
Ends with handjob to compeltion and cum on her boots which she strides around in afterwards.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
boot fetish, heel fetish, handjob, heeljob, bootjob (calves), female completion, cum on boots

Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:24:38

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Angel The Dreamgirl - Her Boots Bring You Absolute Joy.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Angel The Dreamgirl - Her Boots Bring You Absolute Joy.mp4

Allfetish Auroraxoxo - Strange Contest Millions To Fuck Your Mom

SITE DESCRIPTION:
You and your mom were approached randomly to join in on a contest that you can win money for. You two could really use it, so you head over. But once the "game" starts, you immediately realize it's strange.. and uncomfortable. They start with asking you to take clothes off, and it doesn't stop. In the end, you have a quarter of a million dollars and you know what your mom feels like.

Released: Jun 27th, 2023

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Aurora roleplays as your mom - you enter into a weird game for money which means you have to fuck her - she is very reluctant but eventually agrees and gives virtual sex in cowgirl.
Ends with implied creampie which she is not happy about.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
roleplay, incest, coerced sex, reluctant, virtual sex (cowgirl), implied creampie

Size: 1.9 GB
Duration: 00:13:27

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_AuroraXoxo - Strange Contest Millions To Fuck Your Mom.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_AuroraXoxo - Strange Contest Millions To Fuck Your Mom.mp4

Allfetish Domina Elara - Cumming Against Your Will

You are going to cum while watching this clip...whether you want to or not. Let me tell you a secret... it's ok if you can't help yourself. I think watching and honoring that part of you... that erotic part of your brain the gets horny while watching a beautiful woman... bending over, showing you my perfect heart shaped ass while peeling my g-string lower and lower... it's ok. It's human desire. It's human needs... And there is nothing better or more honest than honoring your human desires...I don't think there's anything wrong with pumping and stroking to my perfect, perky tits, especially when I am inviting you to... Just know you are going to cum whether you like it or not. You heard me right. You are going to cum. Why? When you cum for me... it makes you feel like you are mine... my little toy...my good boy... every little pump and stroke makes you feel so helpless towards me...So do it for me... stroke for me and I'll guide you. Even staring at my perfect little landing strip... that sexy little bit of public hair gets you so hard... while I use my hand to make you pump for me. Stroke for me. Cum for me. Oh gosh, you feel so close! Whether you like it or not... in my cum countdown. That's right... cum SO HARD FOR ME RIGHT NOW....

Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:10:26

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Domina Elara - Cumming Against Your Will.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Domina Elara - Cumming Against Your Will.mp4

Allfetish Goddess Blonde Kitty - Elysium

Description:
I have heard you begging for a Goddess, moaning it again and again, and I am answering your call. It is too late to escape now. You said you would give anything to serve a Goddess, and I accept your bargain, mortal. Of course, there is always a price when dealing with a deity, but the offer I present to you is one of great opportunity and reward. Imagine the honour of serving Me for eternity, as My most devoted and loyal subject. All...for the price of your soul and your eternal allegiance. Embrace this chance to find everything you have desired for so long. You will lose your soul as I consume your essence, but you will finally find your purpose, My loyal adoring servant for ever more. And I've heard it can be a rather....arousing experience as I take you into Me.....

Good boys ALWAYS send a Tip to make Me purr!

Keywords: Adult Role Play, Ass Worship, Blonde Goddess, FemDom, Goddess Worship, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Tease and Denial, Tit Worship, Total Power Exchange Fantasy,

Size: 2.62 GB
Duration: 00:24:54

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Goddess Blonde Kitty - ELYSIUM.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Goddess Blonde Kitty - ELYSIUM.mp4

Allfetish Harley Sin - Naughty Professors Con

Solo with teacher roleplay, she shows breasts, uses a dildo for virtual blowjob, virtual sex with cowgirl, creampie.

Nothing like I've made before and though not my usual taboo I am VERY happy with how this turned out. Hope you guys like it! Tags: teacher fetish, kink, teacher/student, MILF, upskirt, pantyhose, pantyhose fetish, kissing, authority figures, GFE, impregnation fantasy, older woman/younger man, POV, cowgirl, first time, virgin, roleplay, blowjobs
Your professor invites you over to tutor you. You're a little surprised what she is wearing, a tiny, transparent black dress. You try not to stare but she keeps noticing. You're even more surprised when she starts asking if you're seeing anyone, asking about your goals after college. You peek down and she's uncrossing her legs.. is she.. not wearing any panties? You feel your cock stiffen and she glances down. She asks again.. about internships.. for the summer.. as she uncrossed her legs again but leave herself there. Exposed.
Your cock is rock hard now. She laughs a little, asks if this is what you wanted as she looks down at her pussy. You have no words but she tells you to wait for her in the bedroom.
She comes in wearing only pantyhose. Asks if you like what you see. Starts rubbing her pussy through the pantyhose, her tits, sucking on her finger. Says she's soaking through. You don't really have a choice anymore when she gets your cock out.
She notices how much precum you're leaking and comments how much she likes cum. She won't waste a drop, licks up up off your cock. She pushes you back onto the bed and straddles you. Pulls down her pantyhose just enough so slide your cock into her pussy. She knows how much you like them. She won't take them off.
Her pussy feels so good, so wet and warm. She even wants you to call her Professor while she fucks you. She wonders if it feels better than you imagined, fucking your mature professor? You confess you didn't know what it would feel like, you've never had sex before. A virgin. You're a fucking virgin, and she loves it.
She reminds you of it often, how important it is that she's the one who takes it. You're about to cum and she rides you deep and kisses you until you unload inside her. You fucked your cum deep inside her pussy, not a drop spills out. She pulls her pantyhose back up, kisses you again and tells you to lie with her for a while. Its your first time, and she's going to take care of, just like she promised.
She asks you back some time later, you're goofing around but she's dead serious. She needs to talk to you. She has great news! Everything about that night, she planned perfectly. She's just gotten back from the doctor and.. she's holding her belly... XO

Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:30:16

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Harley Sin - Naughty Professors Con.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Harley Sin - Naughty Professors Con.mp4

Allfetish Kimberleyjx - Fan Bukkake

SITE DESCRIPTION:
During the MV Community Awards, I offered all my fans an opportunity to be a part of my virtual fan bukkake, every hole ( this video includes Anal, Pussy, face, mouth, feet and heels). Watch me get covered in sooo much cum! it REALLY turns me on - ruining my make up and filling all my holes! I use fan-selected dildos in this including BWC / BBC / BAD DRAGON and lots and lots of cum! - If you like seeing me do bukkake or generally covered in spunk then you will love this!

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Kimberley is in red lingerie.
She talks dirty and sucks/fucks a bunch of dildos - premise is a fan meet-up, but it's just an excuse for her to suck and fuck a bunch of plastic cocks and get covered in fake spunk.
She gives handjob, high-heel job, footjob and blowjob to lots of different dildos. and fucks them in missionary doggy, and anal doggy.
Lots of fake cum shots - mainly on her face but also on tits, heels, feet and creampie (vaginal and anal).

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
roleplay, dirty talk, dildos, dildo fucking (heels, blowjob, handjob, footjob, missionary, doggy, anal), fake cum (facial, creampie, anal creampie)

Size: 855.53 MB
Duration: 00:25:13

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_KimberleyJx - Fan Bukkake.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_KimberleyJx - Fan Bukkake.mp4

Back