All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno )

Allfetish Zuleyka Basil - Diaper Compilation

This is a compilation of 11 scenes into one video by Zulekya Basil that came from her store. All scenes show her wearing a baby diaper (looks to be a size 8 pampers). Scenes include wetting her diaper, tearing her diaper, diaper masturbation, and the final scene includes her having sex with her daddy.

These are the descriptions of the scenes from her store that are included in this video:
1. DIAPER WITH HOLES
I'm your little sexy Latina, today I'm wearing a black leggings that hides a huge diaper, come on tell me how it fits me? I'm going to humiliate and possibly not be able to contain it and I'm going to make it disappear.
2. WET AND DESTROYED DIAPERS (Starts at 10:42)
wet and destroyed diapers
3. HOT MAID DESTROYS DIAPERS (starts at 20:01)
servant in diapers does her trade, she is so hot and young, her diapers are well adjusted and she wets her diapers until leaving them fully loaded, it is time to destroy and humiliate them.
4. BIG PEE IN THE DIAPER (starts at 24:07)
MOMMY LEFT THE LITTLE SLUT AT HOME AND FORGOT TO CHANGE THE LITTLE SLUT'S DIAPER, THIS LITTLE SLUT IS A ROUGHNESS AND LIKES A MESS SO SHE'S GOING TO MAKE A MESS IN THE ONLY DIAPER SHE HAS AVAILABLE. IT LOOKS LIKE MAMI IS GOING TO ANGRY.
5.GIANT GODDESS IN DIAPERS (starts at 28:39)
we both have diapers but i am unattainable for you, you are just a small submissive, you like to be down there holding my giant body, you are so small, you want your goddess to show you the best way to wet this diaper and humiliate you.
6. VIBRATING DIAPERS AND PEE (starts at 32:33)
your babe zuleyka, she is always restless and messy, she has a fixation for using diapers and making things wet, she is a good girl until her pussy starts to get hot, her little pusy is always showing her off, she is a girl who humiliates and she spits all over this diaper, at one point after a lot of masturbation, she removes her diaper and puts the vibrator right above her pussy to cause an orgasm, these shitty diapers, now I keep spitting and biting them, I change the diaper and adjust some new to continue humiliating, now it comes again I urinate the diaper while I masturbate my pussy, come on I know you want to try it, watch me do the most fucking hot exchange,
7. DESPERATE LITTLE IN DIAPERS (starts at 38:59)
MY MOTHER WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO FILL MY DIAPER WITH, YOU CAN'T NEGLECT YOUR LITTLE ONE BECAUSE SHE TAKES OFF HER PANAL AND PUTS HER BLADDER TO ACT, BELIEVE ME MOMMY, NO ONE CAN FILL THIS CLOTH LIKE I DO, I CAN DO SOMETHING WITH THIS ABSURD ELEMENT, I HATE IT, SHE'S ALWAYS RETAINING MY
8. BLADDER FULL IN DIAPER (starts at 42:25)
BLADDER FULL IN DIAPER
9. fear, wet diapers (starts at 46:43)
I'm so scared watching a horror movie in my room mom told me not to do it because it would scare me but I ignored her, it makes me want to go to the bathroom but my fear won't let me I'm so desperate I can't stand it More and I let it go, I wet my whole diaper with my pee CUSTOM VID
10. DESPERATION FULL BLADDER PEE IN DIAPER (starts at 50:53)
DESPERATION FULL BLADDER PEE IN DIAPER
11. diapering daddy (starts at 53:26)
hello daddy, I know you're very busy, but only you know how to do a good diaper change, it's time for you to come help me daddy, daddy you're a good man you know how to prepare my little butt, you always apply a good cream to moisturize my pussy, It's time to fuck my pussy and leave it with the necessary cream so that I can use this diaper and feel good.

Format: mp4
Size: 2.07 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 01:10:49

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Zuleyka Basil - Diaper Compilation.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Allfetish Rach Rach - Cheat On Your Wife Cum In Me Rachel Rivers

your hot neighbor needs to borrow your shower. she hears your wifes out of town on a girls trip and uses that to make her move. she sucks, rides, and fucks your cock and you cum in her twice even though shes not on birth control.

Format: mov
Size: 3.77 GB
Duration: 00:20:28

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_rach_rach - cheat on your wife cum in me Rachel Rivers.mov
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_rach_rach - cheat on your wife cum in me Rachel Rivers.mov

Allfetish Ajm0230 - Leather & Leotards

David begins by cramming a large white cloth into my mouth and wrapping vetwrap around my head. I sigh as I settle into the gag. Next, Madalynn receives the same treatment, giving wide eyes.
I slide my arms into the leather armbinder, and wiggle my ass as David tightens the lacing on the snug armbinder. Several shine lines gleam down my cecilia de rafael pantyhose. Once laced and snapped in place, I explore my bonds and rub the leather binder over my body.
Madalynn absently caresses the shiny pantyhose adorning her legs before sliding her arms into a matching armbinder. Once she is also snapped and snug, I join her and we begin wiggling and writhing against one another. We rub the leather binders over our own bodies and each other.
Madalynn gestures for me to bend over and present my butt to her. I comply, while also pulling my bound arms up and to the side, providing complete access to my cheeks. She caresses the leather over my rump and gives me a few playful swats. I kneel down and slide the soft leather in long stokes up and down her legs.
Finally, we find ourselves on the couch with a leather strap buckled around our ankles. We shimmy and squirm and strain. We lay across one another and caress each other�s limbs. We rub ourselves against one another, enjoying the sensation of the nylon gliding across us. We shift around to different positions on the couch, presenting our bodies in a variety of ways as we explore how we can touch ourselves and each other.

Size: 480.65 MB
Duration: 00:12:52

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_AJM0230 - Leather & Leotards.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_AJM0230 - Leather & Leotards.mp4

Allfetish Domina Elara - Lock It Till It Breaks

Description:
"I adore my chastity pets, chastity is one of my favorite kinks! I hold the chastity cage to my pussy, through my sheer panties, you can see my cute little bush, teasing you so hard! This is where my devious mind comes into play. What happens if I were to lock your cock up till it breaks. What if I train your cock to only get hard in that tight metal cage. And when you are out of the cage, you can't get hard any more. Locking you up till you break. What happens when you finally get unlocked, your cock simply doesn't know what to do anymore? It can't stay hard. That sounds kind of broken doesn't it? What happens if I lock you up for so so long that all your body wants to do is run back into the cage where it belongs... changing you so deeply, so fundamentally. Locking you up till you break. I would have so much control over your cock. Full control over your cock. Full devotion from you to me...

Published: Jun 5, 2023

Keywords: Chastity, Mind Fuck, Asian Domination, Asian Femdom, Asian Goddess, Asian Mistress, Asian Princess, FemDom Goddess, FemDom Princess, FemDom Revolution, Pussy Worship, T

Size: 1.54 GB
Duration: 00:11:17

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Domina Elara - Lock It Till It Breaks.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Domina Elara - Lock It Till It Breaks.mp4

Allfetish Olivewood - Daddys Secret Breeding Kink

You've taken your breeding kink a little too far and now your only daughter is pregnant. While this excites you immensely, you absolutely must cover your tracks, so you ask your daughter to let a boy her own age cum inside her so that the two of you can frame him as the father. Although she's a very good girl and will do anything you say, she hates the idea of being with anyone but her daddy, and finds the experience deeply traumatizing. You should probably comfort her.

Description
POV roleplay scene with OliveWood.
Dialogue with some undressing in front of mirror, kneeling female masturbation. Blowjob, undressing, cowgirl and missionary

Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:25:14

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_OliveWood - Daddys Secret Breeding Kink.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_OliveWood - Daddys Secret Breeding Kink.mp4

Back