Actual Lesbian Movies

Lingerie Obsession (2016)

Released: Oct 14 2016
Production Year: 2016
Starring: Alexa Tomas , Taylor Sands , Nekane , Cara St. Germain , Talia Mint , Lea Guerlin , Mango A , Lola (XI)
Director: Alis Locanta
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, European, Lingerie, Made For Women, Pantyhose & Stockings
Description
Eight beautiful girls indulge their passion for sexy underwear in Lingerie Obsession, from renowned director Alis Locanta. Alexa Thomas strips for Cara St. Germain, removing her skintight dress to reveal thong panties, stockings and garters. Cara caresses her long legs, licks her clit and slides a couple of fingers into her juiced up pussy. Alexa moves into doggy position and Cara eats her from behind, giving her an orgasm and then fingering her to an even more explosive one. Alexa pulls down Cara's bright pink panties, and bends her over, eating her ravenously. With its emphasis on sexy seduction, Lingerie Obsession is a must-see movie for lovers of hot girls in gorgeous underwear!
File Name : Lingerie Obsession.mp4
File Size : 1263.71 MB
Resolution : 852x480
Duration : 01:40:35
Video : AVC, 1 600 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 165 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Mature Attraction (2016)

Released: Oct 21 2016
Starring: Alyssa Reece , Taissia Shanti , Talia Mint , Dorothy Black , Violette Pure , Lena Love
Categories: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Lesbian, Made For Women, M
Description
The climax to 'Mature Attraction' opens with a bang, as Alyssa Reece and Taissia unite to pleasure busty Dorothy Black in a beautiful twilight setting. We flash back to earlier, as Dorothy explains her confusion that her friend Lena left without seeing her - obviously unaware that her daughter Violette had seduced Lena! Alyssa then confesses that she has told her girlfriend Taissia about their relationship; Dorothy is upset but Alyssa soothes her with a kiss. Later as the three girls are having fun together, Taissia performs a sexy striptease for Dorothy, encouraging her to touch. Alyssa and Taissia undress Dorothy, lavishing attention on her magnificent breasts, Alyssa going down to eat her hungrily. They pin her legs back, Alyssa fingering her tight ass while Taissia frigs her pussy, giving her an orgasm so intense she is totally overwhelmed. Alyssa is next to be the centre of attention, talking dirty as her GF focus on making her climax. Finally Taissia gets fingered in both holes until she comes hard.
File Name : Mature Attraction.mp4
File Size : 1909.35 MB
Duration : 02:07:49
Video : AVC, 2 048 kb/s, 23.663 FPS
Audio : AAC, 61.7 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

I Love My Cousin 2 (2019) HD

Categories: Lesbian Sex, Gonzo, Pussy licking, Family Affairs
Starring: Addison Berlin, Ashley Luvbug, Christie Nelson, Goldie, Luna Paradise, Princess Sophia, Samantha Hayes, Uma Jolie
Description
Sexy cousins getting together. These girls want to get to know each other.
File Name : I Love My Cousin 2.mp4
File Size : 1726.93 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:55:44
Video : AVC, 2 039 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 44.3 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

40cm im Darm

Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Classic, Gonzo, Hairy, Masturbation, Sex Toy Play
Description
Wow! And we thought that Ty had already shown us all that is possible being stuffed up her holes. But this naughty bitch tops it of! First she dunks a huge dildo into her cunt so deep even the balls disappear!
And then it's on... 25cm, 30cm, 40cm toys are stuffed inside her so that afterwards you can see deep inside her wet dripping smacking cunt.
After treating her pussy it's time to take care of the backsind... 40cm!!! are being stuffed inside her tight asshole! All the way!
And at last she shoves a dildo into the little pee hole above her pussy...until shaken by an enormous orgasm!
File Name : 40cm im Darm.mp4
File Size : 984.88 MB
Resolution : 600x480
Duration : 01:24:07
Video : AVC, 1 500 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Still Horny (2019) HD

Released: Jul 26 2019
Production Year: 2019
Starring: Alexa Grace , Karlee Grey , Casey Calvert , April O'Neil , Jenna Sativa , Alana Cruise , Georgia Jones , Serena Blair
Director: Stills By Alan
Categories: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Lesbian,
Description
Every woman is a lesbian at heart. Casey Calvert and Serena Blair are naked and making out on a massage table but they are left wondering what's going on when the director yells cut. Still horny, nothing is going to stop them from finishing each other off. April O'Neil and Georgia Jones are trying to figure out who is sending them secret messages when suddenly, Jenna Sativa knocks at the door. She's standing there with a package that contains a webcam. It looks like the girls will be making a movie of their own! Alexa Grace is cutting Karlee Grey's hair and mentioning how sometimes she wished she could just be with a girl to make things less complicated. When Alexa turns the chair around and sits on her, she kisses her neck but Karlee is reluctant to let go. She didn't expect her hair appointment to end up like this.
File Name : Still Horny.mp4
File Size : 2439.84 MB
Duration : 01:49:25
Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

My Lesbian Fantasies 68 (2019) HD

Directed By: Nikky Thorne
Starring: Angelica Heart ,Nasty Khalifa, Olivia Netta,Cherry Kiss ,Nikky Thorne
Categories: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Lesbian,
Description
Nasty Khalifa loves to be submissive to hot girls like me. Watch how she enjoys when i whip her tits, spit in her face and on her glasses, using her like a dirty bitch! I love her ass so much, I decided to shoot one more clip just because I wanted to lick her ass again. It is time to lick Angelica Heart sexy feet, and sure she gives me a revenge. You know that i am a armpits and belly button fetishist. Also Cherry Kiss starts to love this fetish.
File Name : My Lesbian Fantasies 68.mp4
File Size : 1152.06 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:46:30
Video : AVC, 3 425 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 44.3 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Holiday (2015) HD

Category: All Girl , Foreign
Director: Guy Ranieri Sblattero
Starring: Angel Piaff, Carolina Abril, Amber Nevada, Silvie Luca
Release Date: 8/11/2015
Description
Director Guy Ranieri Sblattero captures the "Holiday" spirit perfectly with this sun-soaked slice of escapism. There's nothing to do but lie back and enjoy watching gorgeous babes giving and receiving pleasure all day long. Silvie Luca explores her holiday home with curvy blonde Angel Piaf, and when they reach the bedroom, it seems it's time for a sexy siesta. Kissing, touching and nipple sucking lead to a sensuous sixty-nine, mutual masturbation, and plenty of juicy pussy munching. Amber Nevada comes to visit, and through the bathroom window she discovers her friend naked on the bed. Silvie, still hot from her previous liaison, soon has the sweet little Spanish babe naked too, and fingers her until she's gasping with pleasure. Amber eats Silvie's pussy in a delicious doggie position, making her cum hard before they move into scissors and rub their way to a simultaneous climax. Later the girls are soaking up some rays out by the pool, and Amber offers to rub some oil into Angel's fair skin. The slippery fingers stroking between her thighs get Angel visibly aroused, and once they make it to the bedroom, she devours Amber with hungry kisses. They take turns fingering and eating one another, Angel climaxing first and then grinding against Amber's peachy bottom until she cums again. She thanks Amber by fingering her to a fierce orgasm of her own. Carolina Abril stops by to help Silvie tidy up the house. As they make the bed, Silvie is inspired to mess it up again! Carolina responds eagerly to Silvie's talented tongue, straddling her face and then leaning into a sixty-nine. Carolina gives Silvie a terrific orgasm, and strokes herself to a climax as Silvie squeezes her breasts. Seeing Silvie and her GF make the most of their vacation time by indulging their passion for pussy whenever the urge strikes is sure to put you in the "Holiday" mood too.
After Silvie Luca's vacation guests have left, Carolina Abril stops by to help her tidy the house. The girls straighten the living room and patio, and then head up to the bedroom, stopping for a spontaneous kiss on the stairs. They make the bed, but the sight of Carolina in her tiny shorts seems to inspire Silvie to mess it up again! Both girls are soon naked and kissing passionately, Silvie going down to lick Carolina's dark-haired pussy as she plays with her own clit and rock-hard nipples. Carolina straddles Silvie's face, rocking her hips to ride her tongue strokes, and then leaning forward into a sixty-nine. She gives Silvie a terrific orgasm with her rapidly probing fingers, then lies back and rubs herself to a powerful climax as Silvie squeezes her breasts. Thoroughly satisfied, they share sweet and playful kisses
Holiday Scene 1 - Charming
Silvie Luca and her girlfriend, curvy blonde Angel Piaf, are thrilled as they explore their holiday home, the pair chatting animatedly as they check out the terrace and pool. When they reach the cosy bedroom, it seems it's time for a sexy siesta, and the girls peel off their tight dresses and underwear and get comfortable on the bed. They kiss tenderly, Silvie squeezing Angel's ample breasts and then straddling her in a sixty-nine. They lick each other lustily, each breaking off from time to time as the sensations get too overwhelming to resist, and then indulge in some mutual masturbation that gets them gasping. Angel pins Silvie to the bed and sucks her nipples before teasing her chewy pussy lips. Silvie rolls over, her peachy bottom in the air as Angel licks her to orgasm. She then pushes Angel onto her back with her legs spread and munches her to a powerful climax.
Holiday Scene 2 - Enthralling
Amber Nevada comes looking for Silvie Luca at her holiday home, and finds the place quiet. Wandering through the rooms calling for Silvie, she sees her through the window, naked on the bed with Angel Piaf. Silvie invites her to join them; Angel leaves the pair alone together as Silvie, still hot from their lustful liaison, begins to kiss her Spanish SW. Amber returns Silvie's embrace passionately and sucks her stiff nipples, then does a cute little striptease. Rolling on the bed together, they kiss even more voraciously, and Silvie begins to finger Amber's pussy until she is gasping with pleasure. Amber spreads Silvie's legs wide as she sucks on her puffy clit, and then turns her over into a delicious doggie position, licking and fingering her until she is delirious with pleasure. The girls move into a sexy scissors position, rubbing their way to a noisy simultaneous climax.
Holiday Scene 3 - Piquant
The girls are soaking up some rays out by the pool when Amber offers to rub some oil into Angel's fair skin. Angel helpfully removes her bikini, and then lies back and enjoys the sensation of Amber's warm hands all over her body. Angel is visibly turned on by the sensation of the slippery fingers stroking between her thighs; Silvie, watching the pair from her sunlounger, begins to touch herself too. Angel undresses Amber and gives her an intimate oily massage, and as they become overwhelmingly aroused, they rush into the house to make love. Now Angel takes control, throwing Amber onto the bed and devouring her with hungry kisses. She rubs her oil-slick body against Amber's, then fingers her until she is gasping. Angel takes her turn to get vigorously fingered in doggie position, before they enjoy some mutual masturbation. Angel grinds against Amber's peachy bottom until she cums hard, then thanks her by fingering her to a fierce orgasm of her own.
Holiday Scene 4 - Stimulating
After Silvie Luca's vacation guests have left, Carolina Abril stops by to help her tidy the house. The girls straighten the living room and patio, and then head up to the bedroom, stopping for a spontaneous kiss on the stairs. They make the bed, but the sight of Carolina in her tiny shorts seems to inspire Silvie to mess it up again! Both girls are soon naked and kissing passionately, Silvie going down to lick Carolina's dark-haired pussy as she plays with her own clit and rock-hard nipples. Carolina straddles Silvie's face, rocking her hips to ride her tongue strokes, and then leaning forward into a sixty-nine. She gives Silvie a terrific orgasm with her rapidly probing fingers, then lies back and rubs herself to a powerful climax as Silvie squeezes her breasts. Thoroughly satisfied, they share sweet and playful kisses.
File Name : Holiday.mp4
File Size : 1490.62 MB
Duration : 01:28:41
Video : AVC, 2 200 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 148 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

My Lesbian Fantasies 67 (2019) HD

Released: Jul 08 2019
Starring: Kathia Nobili , Nikky Thorne , Brandy Smile Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Blondes, Sex Toy Play
Description
Hot sex With Brandy (Nikky Thorne, Brandy Smile)
One of my best friends Brandy Smile and I always have some hot girl/girl moments together. Here we start in our pantyhose, and tease each other like crazy. We get so horny that we remove the pantyhose and start licking each others assholes!

Kathia My Mistress (Nikky Thorne, Kathia Nobili)
I am on the table with my magic wand as Kathia enters the room. She is not happy to see me like this, and start spitting in my mouth. She uses a dish brush and "wash" my pussy. She spit on my armpits, and have me lick it while I am using the magic wand. But she will not let me orgasm, and keep torturing me on the edge. In the end she let me have my orgasm!

Kissing Friends (Nikky Thorne, Brandy Smile)
I am taking a little nap on the couch as Brandy is entering the room. After a pleasant wake up talk, we simply start to kiss, and tongue kiss. It is so horny to feel Brandy's moist tongue lick my tongue, I get really excited. She move in a position to give me a even hotter kiss and we both are so excited after some hot kissing.
File Name : My Lesbian Fantasies 67.mp4
File Size : 846.24 MB
Duration : 00:37:45

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

My Lesbian Fantasies 66 (2019) HD

Released: Jul 03 2019
Starring: Nesty , Shona River , Nikky Thorne , Anina Silk
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian,
Description
Nesty and I use our feet to please each other. We lick each other feet and use them to massage each other pussy till we come! Look at our asses in this sexy denim. can you hold your hands away from your dick? I can not hold back and i start licking her asshole very intensively. Anina gives me back what i did to her. I come home together with Shona River after school. We are two innocent school girls, and for some reasons we are curious about each other. So I start teasing and dancing a little for Shona, before we start passionately kissing each other. It is so sexy an so horny to kiss my friend like this, I wish this moment could last forever.
File Name : My Lesbian Fantasies 66.mp4
File Size : 1180.33 MB
Duration : 00:52:34

Download or Watch Online

Secret Lesbian Diaries (2019) HD

Release Date: 7/26/2019
Starring: Cici Rhodes, Bella Young, Adriana, Sammy Brooks, Bella Rossi, Holly Heart, Missy Minks, Lady Monroe, Olivia Austin
Description
100% lesbian! See them express their inexplicable passion for pussy!
File Name : Secret Lesbian Diaries(Pussy Babes).mp4
File Size : 1855.11 MB
Duration : 02:04:43
Audio : AAC, 44.1 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

My Lesbian Fantasies 65 (2019) HD

Starring: Zazie Skymm , Nikky Thorne
Categories: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Lesbian, Blondes, Foot Fetish, Sex Toy Play
Description
I have a passion for feet, and I have invited Zazie to visit me. But she is struggling to let me worship her feet, so I tie her hands and blindfold her. She very quickly feel the sensation from my licking and sucking! So I remove the restraints and her blindfold, and let her watch as I execute my passions. I start lifting and carrying her in the room, I put her on the kitchen table, and start licking her pussy until she orgasm.
File Name : My Lesbian Fantasies 65.mp4
File Size : 1245.23 MB
Duration : 00:55:32

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Serendipity (2019) HD

Release Date: 7/23/2019
Starring: Candy Alexa, Dominica, Lilu Moon, Sarah Smith, Lindsey Cruz
Description
The heat is on, their clothes are off and these beautiful ladies are ready for a hot session of making love like never before. Watch them explore each other's bodies on the way to several explosive orgasms. Things are about to get real hot for these ladies!
File Name : Serendipity.mp4
File Size : 1672.18 MB
Duration : 01:52:26
Video : AVC, 2 039 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 44.0 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

My Lesbian Fantasies 64 (2019) HD

Released: Jun 11 2019
Starring: Amirah Adara , Nesty , Nikky Thorne
Description
I can't think of anything I love more than licking the sweet ass of Nesty. So whenever we meet, pants drop, and we lick each other to perfect orgasms over and over. I wanted this to be a close up so that you really can see our tongue exploring the dark holes of each other. What a horny feeling! Amirah's ass is so sexy, and lately we have not met too often, so when we first meet, we spend the day licking each others asses until we are dead tired from orgasming. We take turns in eating each others asses in turns, and love every second of it.
File Name : My Lesbian Fantasies 64.mp4
File Size : 826.39 MB
Duration : 00:36:50

Download or Watch Online

London's Lesbian Lovers (2019) HD

Released: Jul 26 2019
Starring: Bridgette B , Sarah Vandella , Alison Tyler , Dana DeArmond , Marica Hase , London Keyes , Alix Lynx , Lola Foxx , Mia Lelani
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Asian, Brunettes, Compilation, Sex Toy Play, Star Showcase
Description
Over twelve hours of sexy lesbians! Twelve scenes with babes hot and horny for each other!
File Name : London's Lesbian Lovers.mp4
File Size : 1936.61 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 02:45:14
Video : AVC, 1 500 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Girls Of Wrestling (2019)

Stars: Aiden Ashley, Ana Foxxx, Ariel X, Brandi Mae, Cadence Lux, Charlotte Stokely, Karla Kush, Kenna James, Nina Hartley, Sinn Sage, Whitney Wright
Description
Ariel X, Ana Foxxx and Sinn Sage are just some of the Girls Of Wrestling going for their shot at the title snatch...errr I meant to say match! Not only are they giving it everything out there in the ring...but the action gets even hotter behind the scenes. Ana, Aiden, Brandi and Whitney tag-team each other in a four-way showdown that leaves them all panting with the strength of their orgasms! These ladies are definitely going hard - and aren't going home until they're satisfied!
File Name : Girls Of Wrestling.mp4
File Size : 2143.13 MB
Resolution : 856x480
Duration : 02:19:53
Video : AVC, 2 048 kb/s, 23.976 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Hungry For Boobs (2019) HD

Starring: Tanya Tate, Nina Hartley, Tara Holiday, Sovereign Syre, Sasha Sweet, Ela Darling, Kara Price, Natasha Voya, Carter Cruise
Description
100% lesbian! Beautiful babes with big boobs!
File Name : Hungry For Boobs.mp4
File Size : 2190 MB
Duration : 02:26:50
Audio : AAC, 44.2 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Step Mom Lick My Pussy (2019) HD

Category: All Girl , All Sex , Fauxcest
Starring: Nikki Daniels, Allison Moore, Aaliyah Love, Jennifer Best, Abby Cross, Ashlyn Molloy, Taylor Whyte, Tara Morgan
Release Date: 6/14/2019
Description
Horny stepmoms have a craving to taste the pussy of their hot young stepdaughters. Sweet and sexy girl on girl action!
File Name : Step Mom Lick My Pussy.mp4
File Size : 2145.98 MB
Duration : 02:23:43
Video : AVC, 2 039 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 44.4 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

House Of Taboo Teasing Desires (2019)

Released: 2019
Stars: Angelica Heart, Anita Bellini, Candy Alexa, Kayla Green, Liona Shy, Lulu Love (i), Monique Woods, Shona River, Tiffany Doll, Valentina Ricci
Category: All Girl , All Sex , Controlled Masturbation ,Lesbian ,Anal Play
Description
Today's episode of DDF Network's House of Taboo shows you two smoking hot lesbian teens getting ass fucked by a busty dominatrix. Voluptuous Kayla Green catches the two young college students Liona Levi and Lulu Love in the act. The two sexy babes are smoking cigarettes and making out on the stairway, when Kayla walks by! She grabs them by their ears and drags them to her chamber of education. She humiliates the two horny teens and crams their faces into her massive cleavage. She makes their asses gape and teaches them how to spank their curvy butts. The two sapphic scissor sisters can't wait to lick each other's hard nipples and get fully naked for some fetish lesbian moments! Kayla pours hot candle wax over their silken skin and starts spanking their butt cheeks over and over again. The brunette babe gets a strap-on dildo mounted on her head and penetrates her teenage playmate with that massive purple dong. Mistress Green later crams her tight asshole with another strap-on sex toy and bangs that young college babe until she cums!
1 chair and 1 petite is all it takes to make our busty dominatrix Valentina Ricci happy. The Belgian hottie with green eyes and black hair tied her submissive playmate Anita B. aka Anita Berlusconi to a chair in an empty room. She's covered in oil and her shaved pussy touches the hard wood of the chair. Her mistress walks in, dressed in black high heels and a skin-tight latex dress. She feeds her petite submissive her hair and pinches her hard nipples. Then, the horny dominatrix crams her mouth with her big boobs and makes her lick her trimmed twat. She takes off her dress and puts on a strap-on dildo which she shovels down her subby's deep throat! Watch that slim babe suck that sex toy and enjoy some amazing closeups of the mistress banging her sub's tight pussy doggy style. It looks like, that hot brunette could use some spanking! After making her sexy butt cheeks blush all red, she inserts a vibrator into her asshole and crams that butthole with that dong until she cums!
Lesbian dominatrix Angelica Heart humiliates the brunette bombshell Tiffany Doll in today's House of Taboo episode by DDF Network. The young babe with natural tits and a shaved pussy gets fondled while being strapped to an examination table. Angelica wears a beautiful bra with metal spikes and plays with her submissive friend from France by double penetrating her tight pussy and even tighter asshole. The redhead crams both her fuck holes with a giant black double dong and slides that sex toy in and out her derriere and twat. She pulls her long hair, pinches her nipples and makes her ass gape. After lubing up her hands with oil, the horny domina crams her subby's butthole with her hand and starts finger fucking that tiny curvy ass. She slides her entire hand into her backdoor and later stuffs that double dong in both her lust caves. The lesbian babe pulls her tongue out of her mouth and rides the other end of that black dildo before giving her submissive playmate some face sitting
The neighbors Monique Woods and Shona River don't get along very well. Today, redhead Shona teaches Monique a lesson after she finds her smoking a cigarette in the hallway. The green-eyed beauty from Hungary can't stand cigarette smoke and drags that young chick into her apartment. While the blue-eyed beauty is on her knees, Shona chokes her and spanks her curvy ass. She bends forward and feeds that young babe her hard nipples before handcuffing her on the couch! She obviously wants some sort of thing to suck on in her mouth, so Shona replaces her cigarette with a vibrator! Within seconds, the horny lesbian crams her neighbor's asshole with that sex toy. With her beautiful legs spread apart, Monique gets her ass hardcore penetrated before Shona takes her clothes off and wraps a mouth dildo around her head! The young babe penetrates her mistress with that strap-on dildo from behind and makes her cum. Enjoy two smoking hot lesbians cram their asses!
Candy Alexa is strapped, horny and anal retentive! The brunette babe finds herself in a dark basement. She wears a fetish costume and is chained to a massive wall in the middle of the room. The blue-eyed babe from Russia tries to escape, but she can't. Her teasing desires keep her alive and she tries to fill her anus with a massive black dildo. Today's House of Taboo episode by DDF Network is a dark fetish masterpiece in Full HD. Watch her curvy ass and her shiny skin, when she turns around and tries hard to escape her straps and chains. Finally, she finds access to the thick black dong and crams her deep throat with it, sucking on it over and over again. She lies down and starts cramming her anus with that thick prick. That's what she wanted so bad! Finally, she feels that enormous rod inside her asshole. Over and over again, Candy inserts that shiny stick up her ass and finally reaches her orgasm!
File Name : House Of Taboo Teasing Desires.mp4
File Size : 1785.43 MB
Duration : 01:56:18

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

My Lesbian Fantasies 63 (2019) HD

Released: Jun 05 2019
Starring: Amirah Adara , Nikky Thorne
Description
It has been such a long time since Amirah visited me, and finally she is here again. We are both "assoholics" and love to lick asses of our girlfriends. So I just get Amirah in position to stick my tongue deep into to her cave. She turn the scene and give me a really orgasmic revenge! After doing standing ass licking, we continue with licking each others asses, until we are exhausted from all the orgasms.
File Name : My Lesbian Fantasies 63.mp4
File Size : 824.12 MB
Duration : 00:36:45

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Big Busted Lesbians 3

Released: Dec 15 2004
Production Year: 2004
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Big Boobs
Stars: Kandi Cox, Lovette, Angelica Sin, Skye Blue, Nikkita Wolfe, Donita Dunes, Tanya Danielle, Sana Fey, Summer Cummings
Description
Big Busted Lesbians packs a whollop punch of some of the big boobied ladies in porn muff eating on screen. See air bags as they rub, suck and lick one another. These fun bags are guaranteed to make your head explode. Don't miss the pool scene and great underwater shots!
File Name : Big Busted Lesbians 3.mp4
File Size : 767.57 MB
Duration : 01:11:28
Video : AVC, 1 400 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Big Busted Lesbians 6 (2005)

Released: Dec 16 2005
Production Year: 2005
Starring: Taylor St. Clair , Skye Blue , Angelica Sin , Lovette , Sana Fey , Tanya Danielle , Summer Cummings , Shelby Stevens , Persephone
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Big Boobs, Fetish Wear
Description
Bizarre's big busted lesbians really shine in this latest installment.

A great mixture of sex and bondage.

Sex and whits prevail.
File Name : Big Busted Lesbians 6.mp4
File Size : 745.34 MB
Duration : 01:09:26
Video : AVC, 1 400 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Big Busted Lesbians 7 (2002)

Released: Jul 29 2019
Production Year: 2002
Stars: Devin Michaels, Cleopatra (i), Donita Dunes, Sana Fey, Alexis Amore, Nicole Sheridan
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Big Boobs
Description
Wet Muffs, Huge Tits, All Girl Action! Watch as these busty bitches go at it! The movie opens up with a steamy shower scene where you get to watch a big-breasted beauty masturbating. Who doesn't like soapy wet titties? Then the action really heats up with girl on girl finger fucking, labia licking madness! Enjoy!
File Name : Big Busted Lesbians 7.mp4
File Size : 807.13 MB
Duration : 01:09:11

Download or Watch Online

Secret Massage Desires (2016) HD

Released: Jan 27 2017
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, European, Made For Women, Massage, Oiled
Stars: Naomi Nevena, Taissia, Talia Mint, Lena Love (i), Arwen Gold, Alyssa Reece, Nekane
Description
Get ready to indulge yourself in four passionate sessions of sex, oil and massage. Watch these girls cover themselves in oil and rub each other to a series of explosive orgasms. They know exactly how to get each other going, so they're going to keep each other cumming over and over again! This will be an unforgettable session!
File Name : Secret Massage Desires.mp4
File Size : 1838.25 MB
Duration : 02:03:20
Video : AVC, 2 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 102 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Lesbian Teen Lovers (2019)

Release Date: 5/29/2019
Starring: Megan, June, Nicole, Laura, Lindsey, Elizabeth, Abbey, Hannah, Linda, Vera, Justine, Alice, Abigail, Crystal, Janette, Catherine, Abby, Yulia, Bryana, Betsy, Bonnie, Melika, Yuki
Categories: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Legal Teen, Lesbian
Description
These young lesbian babes have paired up to show each other some love! Gentle kisses and teasing to hard strap-on fucking, these beautiful teen dolls know exactly how to make one another scream in pure ecstasy!
File Name : Lesbian Teen Lovers.mp4
File Size : 3783.66 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 05:22:49
Video : AVC, 1 500 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

She Loves Pussy (2019)

Released: Jul 24 2019
Starring: Raylene, Abby Cross, Gigi, Eden Adams, Nikki Daniels, Angie, Tricia Oaks, Daisie Lee
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Anal, Fingering, Rimming, Sex Toy Play, Tattoos, Tribbing
Description
Watch hot glorious lesbian fucking! Mouths and pussies sharing alike!
File Name : She Loves Pussy.mp4
File Size : 1031.62 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 01:28:30

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Girl Girl Sex 275 (2019)

Stars: Alessia (i), Ronnie (I), Taylor V., Zhen
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Amateur
Description
Closing her eyes as she turns her head to the side, Zhen smiles while Taylor sensually kisses her neck from behind. Sliding her hand inside Zhen's panties, Taylor giggles when she realizes Zhen is already wet. Turning around, Zhen pulls Taylor's panties aside and raising her leg up the in the air she begins to finger her passionately. Turning around Taylor pushes her bum out, looking back over her shoulder while Zhen kisses her lips and continues to finger her from behind. Laying on her back, Zhen grabs Taylor's head and pulls it towards her shaved pussy. Making her lick her until she can no longer hold a powerful orgasm.
Kneeling in the couch, Alessia smiles as Ronnie hands caress her body and begin to unbutton her short summer dress. Pulling down Ronnie's bra. Alessia looks at her to the eyes as she kisses Ronnie's big breasts and nipples. Continuing to undress each other, Alessia takes Ronnie's panties off and brings them close to their face so they can admire Ronnie's odor. Laying on her back, Ronnie closes her eyes as Alessia sits on her face, rubbing it against Ronnie's tongue as she gets wetter and wetter.
File Name : Girl Girl Sex 275.mp4
File Size : 2076.06 MB
Duration : 02:15:22

Download or Watch Online

When Girls Play (2019) HD

Release Date: 7/12/2019
Starring: Alana Evans, Zafira, Justine Joli, Lily Cade, Lotus Lain, Aaliyah Love, Honey Demon, Sienna Day
Description
There's no denying that When Girls Play, they are going to get downright dirty with each other. Kisses are only the introduction to a torrid afternoon of heavy fucking. Clothes are peeled off and heads dip to suck a prominent nipple whilst hands push open milky thighs and fingers sink into sticky, warm pussies. These ladies are vocal when it comes to pleasure, and the moans and gasps get stronger and louder when the toys and strap-on cocks make an appearance. These girls know how to play, and play they do, in two hours of intimate lesbian activity.
File Name : When Girls Play(Pussy Babes).mp4
File Size : 2148.02 MB
Duration : 02:24:05

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Starring: Alana Evans, Zafira, Justine Joli, Lily Cade, Lotus Lain, Aaliyah Love, Honey Demon, Sienna Day
Description
There's no denying that When Girls Play, they are going to get downright dirty with each other. Kisses are only the introduction to a torrid afternoon of heavy fucking. Clothes are peeled off and heads dip to suck a prominent nipple whilst hands push open milky thighs and fingers sink into sticky, warm pussies. These ladies are vocal when it comes to pleasure, and the moans and gasps get stronger and louder when the toys and strap-on cocks make an appearance. These girls know how to play, and play they do, in two hours of intimate lesbian activity.

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Description

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Heisse Fotzenspiele

Categories: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Lesbian, Anal, German, Gonzo, Sex Toy Play
Description
Young teens do it themselves and are not afraid to show it in front of the camera!
File Name : Heisse Fotzenspiele.mp4
File Size : 998.33 MB
Resolution : 600x480
Duration : 01:25:08

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Cherie DeVille Loves Womxn (2019) HD

Released: Jul 31 2019
Starring: Cherie DeVille , Cali Carter , Holly Michaels , Tanya Tate , Aaliyah Love , Harlow Harrison , Skylar Green
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Big Boobs, Blondes, Compilation, Mature, MILF, Star Showcase
Description
Cherie Deville loves to be close with other women. Watch as all of her feminine desires are fulfilled!
File Name : Cherie DeVille Loves Womxn.mp4
File Size : 3317.77 MB
Resolution : 960x720
Duration : 02:27:53

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Girl Kush 2 (2017) HD

Stars: Mia Li, Layla Price, Daisy Ducati, Kristina Rose, Mona Wales, Bella Rossi, Dolly Leigh, Dani Daniels, Aaliyah Love, Casey Calvert, Zoey Monroe, Veruca James, Valentina Nappi
Description
We hope you're high and horny, because these 13 girls are dripping wet and ready to smoke! Kristina Rose, Valentina Nappi, Dani Daniels, Veruca James, Casey Calvert, and more stoner chicks are here, and they can't wait to make each other cum over and over again. Get ready for some hot & heavy Girl Kush!
File Name : Girl Kush 2.mp4
File Size : 2432.27 MB
Duration : 02:15:54
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 447 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.2 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Girls and More Girls (2019)

Released: Jul 30 2019
Starring: Cathy Heaven, Carol, Paloma, Cindy Hope, Lara, Alexa, Heather, Alisa, Courtney, Sandy, Claire, Brittany, Candice, Antonya, Nena, Amber, Alison Star, Ariel, Katrin, Nevaeh, Tea, Penny, Allison, Nastie, Gresy, Sonia Red, Patricia Dream, Reyna, Monchi, Ally N
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Compilation, Sex Toy Play, Threesomes
Description
Thirty gorgeous scissor sisters with insatiable appetites for pussy are bringing their sexual A-game! Don't miss 10 scenes with all the clam slamming, wet kisses, ass play, and a holes lot more! Wanna know what a girl wants? Find out right here!
File Name : Girls and More Girls.mp4
File Size : 2329.27 MB
Duration : 04:37:48
Video : AVC, 1 122 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 44.3 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Mommy You Are So Sweet (2018) HD

Released: Jul 30 2019
Production Year: 2018
Category: All Girl , Teens over 18, Mature, Lesbian Sex, MILF, Pussy licking, Family Affairs
Starring: Rayveness, Alyssa Lynn, Janet Mason, Tanya Tate, Ava Addams, Jenna Ivory, Kacy Lane, Alice Green, Kelly Diamond
Description
Ava Addams, Kelly Diamond, Alice Green, Alyssa Lynn, Janet Mason, Jenna Ivory, Kacy Lane, Rayveness, and Tanya Tate star in this sweet celebration of older/younger, taboo lesbian lust.
File Name : Mommy You Are So Sweet.mp4
File Size : 3107.06 MB
Duration : 02:18:23

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Her 1st Lesbian Anal 3 (2019) HD

Starring: Gabbie Carter , Lena Paul , Kira Noir , Jaye Summers , Serene Siren , Cecilia Lion , Sabina Rouge , Zoey Taylor
Director: Mason
Categories: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Lesbian, Anal, Sex Toy Play
Description
Lesbian X proudly presents Her 1st Lesbian Anal Vol. 3, a celebration of gorgeous lesbians engaging in hot anal sex for the very first time! Loaded with pure passion, extended foreplay, explosive anal orgasms and stunning anal action. Bringing you four epic scenes of beautiful first-timers who are ready for anal sex! Directed by the award winning Mason, this is a release you won't want to miss.
File Name : Her 1st Lesbian Anal 3.mp4
File Size : 3031.58 MB
Duration : 02:16:09
Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download or Watch Online

Her 1st Lesbian Anal 3 (2019) HD

Starring: Gabbie Carter , Lena Paul , Kira Noir , Jaye Summers , Serene Siren , Cecilia Lion , Sabina Rouge , Zoey Taylor
Director: Mason
Categories: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Lesbian, Anal, Sex Toy Play
Description
Lesbian X proudly presents Her 1st Lesbian Anal Vol. 3, a celebration of gorgeous lesbians engaging in hot anal sex for the very first time! Loaded with pure passion, extended foreplay, explosive anal orgasms and stunning anal action. Bringing you four epic scenes of beautiful first-timers who are ready for anal sex! Directed by the award winning Mason, this is a release you won't want to miss.
File Name : Her 1st Lesbian Anal 3.mp4
File Size : 3031.58 MB
Duration : 02:16:09

Download or Watch Online

The Feminine Mystique (2019) HD

Starring: Katana, Alexis Crystal, Lexi Dona, Anny Aurora, Kira Zen, Annie Wolf, Alisha Rage, Foxxi Black, Sunny Honey, Lola Bambola
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Made For Women
Description
Lesbian lovers Alexis Crystal and Sunny Honey are strolling slowly down a forest trail, young, in love, and free. The sun shines warmly on their soft skin as they breathe the calming aroma of fresh foliage, their worries and cares carried away with the summer breeze. Standing in a close embrace, the lovely ladies slowly allow their hands to explore every inch of the other's body, from small tits to firm, round asses. A playful spank from Alexis sends the two babes on their way home, and once they have reached the bedroom, they can no longer hold their desire at bay. Alexis strips Sunny slowly, teasingly, creating an anticipation in her lover that is finally released by a finger in Sunny's wet pussy. Alexis then removes her own dress as Sunny quivers in sweet orgasm. She lies Sunny down on the bed then mounts her lover's face, riding Sunny's tongue until she explodes in passionate orgasm!
File Name : The Feminine Mystique.mp4
File Size : 2841.23 MB
Duration : 02:06:44

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Mommy's Secret Lesbian Diaries (2015)

Category: All Girl , Compilation , MILF , Barely Legal
Starring: Fiva, Tanya Tate, Zoey Holloway, Alyssa Branch, Adrianna Luna, Stormie White, Abby Cross
Release Date: 8/17/2015
Description
Mom has been telling me for the longest time that all my urges for other women are bad. That's why I was so shocked when I discovered her own love for the pussy!
File Name : Mommy's Secret Lesbian Diaries.mp4
File Size : 1648.91 MB
Duration : 01:46:36
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 063 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Lesbians Next Door (2019) HD

Starring: Jessica Jaymes , Jenna Foxx , Daisy Stone , Ryan Keely , Alix Lynx , Nickey Huntsman , Eden Sin , September Reign , Kendra Cole , Emily Blacc
Director: Mark White
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Sex Toy Play
Description
From the girl next door to the handy woman, we have it all! These lesbian escapades are sure to get you wet and feeling satisfied.
File Name : Lesbians Next Door.mp4
File Size : 2214.91 MB
Duration : 01:39:29

Download or Watch Online

Gorgeous Girlfriends (2019) HD

Released: Jul 29 2019
Starring: Carol, Vanessa, Eve Angel, Christine, Melanie Memphis, Katia De Lys, Eva Parcker, Athina
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Sex Toy Play
Description
They are happy, healthy and naturally sexy girls with no makeup, no fake breasts, exploring their salacious desires for other girls. They also love having passionate sex.
File Name : Gorgeous Girlfriends.mp4
File Size : 3111.45 MB
Duration : 02:18:51

Download

Back