Absolutely Gorgeous Bondage And Domination | This Hot Bondage

The Defendant Denis - Final Part 1

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

Fat cocks and tongue some mighty tasty holes through glory holes and toilet seats, finishing up with an explosive finale between hot and hairy studs

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4964kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 730.3 MB

Download The Defendant Denis - Final Part 1

Nuts Pegged and Dildo Shoved Up Whipped Arsehole - Noah - Full Movie

We've dragged the snivelling Noah into his own living room to continue our regime of merciless torment on every inch of his buff 19 year old's body. Trapped in an armchair, his legs bound and aching, his hole on show, the miserable lad has no say in his fate as we lock his flaccid dick in a tight cock stock, leaving it vulnerable to our sadistic whims. When we whinges, we hurt his tender nipples until his tongue is far enough out for us to crush it in a special tongue stock, leaving Noah both in tremendous discomfort and drooling like a moron. As we clamp up his nipples and tie them to his toes, Noah moans in agony, his tits stretched to their limit. It's amusing watching him trying to keep his heavy, manly feet in a position where they won't hurt his nipples, but we're not going to let the fucker off lightly. Colin and I take a foot each and dig in our nails, scratching and tickling his sensitive, smooth soles until his jerking feet finally yank both nipple clips free, eliciting even louder screams of pain as his squashed nubs throb with fresh exquisite agony after being freed in the nastiest way possible. Time to up our game. We attach the cruel clips to his delightfully stretchy foreskin, with the elastic even tighter, making the terrified chap shrink his feet uncomfortably back towards his body as he prepares himself for the inevitable. But it's not just our fingers Noah has to contend with this time - we grab an electric toothbrush and get to work. Noah is torn between desperately jerking his feet any way he can to avoid the evil toothbrush tormenting his ticklish soles, and unsuccessfully trying to keep them still to escape the incessant sharp tugging on his delicate foreskin. But his resistance is useless. Both clips get yanked off, leaving his poor cock wilting in agony.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:35
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 846kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 951.3 MB

Download Nuts Pegged and Dildo Shoved Up Whipped Arsehole - Noah - Full Movie

Domestic slave Demyan - Final Part 1

Surrender to your deepest desires as the sexy studs of Submissive unleash their unrestrained sex drives on each other!

Duration: 17:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5235kbps

File size: 726.5 MB

Download Domestic slave Demyan - Final Part 1

Gagged With Cock To Stifle His Moans, Then Spanked - Corey - Full Movie

With a prime piece of 19 year old flesh like Corey, I want to get a better look at his tight pink virgin hole. And what better way to inspect him and open him up than with a couple of heavy hollow plugs I have lying around. While I press the first plug up against his quivering arsehole, he wails in dismay. Colin shuts him up by cramming his big hard dick down the lad's throat, ordering him to suck it and shut the fuck up. The plug slides in, past his sore, stretched sphincter, making him tense up in pain and wince around the cock in his mouth. We throw him onto his back for another, bigger plug. I push it in, shoving it home as he desperately tries and fails to resist and push it out. As I listen to Corey choke and slurp at Colin's enormous cock, I work the plug back and forth, enjoying the clear view of his pink guts all on display for my viewing pleasure. But despite his aching arsehole, the little cunt still won't suck the cock properly. After hand spanking him, I take a nasty wooden paddle and whack the little cunt's arsecheeks so hard, they quickly start to turn a nice shade of red. I'm enjoying beating him so much, I pick up a cane and give him a few thwacks with that, which sends the pathetic lad over the edge, begging me to stop hurting him.

Duration: 36:44
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 6445kbps

File size: 681.1 MB

Download Gagged With Cock To Stifle His Moans, Then Spanked - Corey - Full Movie

Feet Raised Into Stress Position With CBT Bondage - Matthew - Full Movie

Policeman Matthew has some of the sexiest feet we've ever seen. And he's going to have to hold these feet in place while we punish the shit out of them. I bind Matthew's cock and balls tightly and painfully, stretching the rope up through a winch, giving us the power to inflict excruciating agony on his nutsack. The order to get his feet in the air is accompanied by a tug to the rope, causing Matthew to grunt in fear and arrange his feet right by my waiting whip. Without ceremony, I rain down blow after blow on the copper's trembling feet, with Stan yanking the torturous rope whenever the feet are not poised ready for hitting. After a good whipping, Matthew's soles are clearly in agony, and tears are running down his face as he is made to raise his feet again for each inevitable stroke. By the time I switch to the far nastier cane, Matthew is fighting against both his excruciating soles, and the burning ache in his leg muscles as he is made to hold this cruel stress position. Stan's big dick has been getting harder and harder as he wanks his way through Matthew's punishment. The sadistic bastard decides Matthew's abused, sensitive feet are just what he needs for a relaxing, horny footjob. I use the CBT rope to make sure the straight cunt doesn't get lazy, jerking it repeatedly when the cop's feet drop down in exhaustion, eliciting screams of pain. Finally, Matthew's inexpert footjob brings Stan to the brink, and a swift stroking of his cock covers the policeman's feet with jets of fresh white cream. And with that, we're done with him. This previously powerhungry cop has been used and discarded like a cheap whore.

Duration: 49:25
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2360kbps

File size: 838.5 MB

Download Feet Raised Into Stress Position With CBT Bondage - Matthew - Full Movie

Interrogation of Car Thief - Final Part 1

Changing positions, he finds himself bent over, then on all fours, as Shaw pummels his from behind, pushing his monster cock in and out of Rock's hole as the sweat glistens on their bodies.

Duration: 18:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

File size: 708.7 MB

Download Interrogation of Car Thief - Final Part 1

Two Cops Strung Up and Flogged - Nick and Matthew - Full Movie

Officers Nick and Matthew are strapped up by their wrists, totally exposed - and whipped hard and fast by me and Stan with our nastiest leather floggers. We've tied them facing one another, their pain and fear made ten times worse by the degrading inability to prevent their cocks bouncing and rubbing together as their faces, inches from one another, contort in agony. They scream their lungs out, they struggle to escape, roughly kick out at us while hurling furious abuse. Only when their backs and arses are striped with welts, red raw and sore, do they finally resort to begging. But we pay their cries no heed - these police cunts deserve to be lashed to shreds.

Duration: 48:15
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2060kbps

File size: 785.5 MB

Download Two Cops Strung Up and Flogged - Nick and Matthew - Full Movie

2 Straights Tied Together and Systematically Punished - Ed and Pierce

Heterosexual weddings are abhorrent enough but at least I don't have to pay for the wretched affairs. That was until I met the fraudsters Ed and Pierce. The pair have embezzled our money to pay for Pierce's ridiculous nuptials but now we've caught up with them. If you think the pain, humiliation and rough sex we've meted out to them so far have come anywhere close to repaying us you can think again. Here we have tied the pair of hetero-morons to a cage so their tight little holes and cocks & balls are fully exposed to our every whim. Over the course of this film we systematically assault them. Nipples are punished and their anuses . Cunningly we use cord to link Ed's toes to vicious clamps attached his best pal's scrotum. So Pierce doesn't feel hard done by we also clip Ed's tender foreskin tight shut and attach it to Pierce's toes. The 2 lads now have control over the other 's pain. Mind you we make it a little harder for them with a bout of relentless tickling. Flogging, big vibrators on sticks shoved up their arses, clothes pegs on their nads, it all adds to the fun. Our fun that is, not theirs. I bet they're almost pleased when we stop torturing them for a little while and instead teach them how to deep throat our cocks. Though you wouldn't guess from their ungrateful retching. Aware of how uncomfortable those clamps must be on the poor boys' genitals we order each hapless idiot to yank them off the other. I'm sure I detect a little smile on Ed's face when he, after some excruciating moments, eventually pulls a nasty clip off Pierce's tormented scrote. Pierce gets his own back though, almost ripping the skin of Ed's penis in the process.

Duration: 52:14
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2325kbps

File size: 958.2 MB

Download 2 Straights Tied Together and Systematically Punished - Ed and Pierce

New meeting with student Sergey

Often discovered their own deepest, darkest secrets in the all-male initiations that erupt aboard ships.

Format: flv
Duration: 10:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 789.4 MB

Download New meeting with student Sergey

Fucked, Spit-roasted, Oiled Up, Suspended Upside-down - Marcus

Beating and humiliating Marcus was such a turn on I'd been sporting a major hardon for hours. Having the lad hung by his ankles from the winch, with his anus so invitingly exposed, was just too much to bear a moment longer. I whip down my pants and first con him into gently kissing the engorged tip of my dick as if subtle humiliation is all I'm after. Sadly for him his not ready cock-worship is merely a prelude to me penetrating his guts, which I do merrily. By this stage he knows shouting and swearing at us does him no good, so when he does scream when my knob invades him I know it's through sheer excrutiating pain and the miserable degradation he is feeling. You might think for a proud straight teenage athlete it couldn't get any worse than being spit roasted by a couple of pervy older men but we follow it up by oiling him up like a slut-boy and hanging him upside down for a sound flogging.

Duration: 49:06
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1549kbps

File size: 702.3 MB

Download Fucked, Spit-roasted, Oiled Up, Suspended Upside-down - Marcus

Beating and humiliating Marcus was such a turn on I'd been sporting a major hardon for hours. Having the lad hung by his ankles from the winch, with his anus so invitingly exposed, was just too much to bear a moment longer. I whip down my pants and first con him into gently kissing the engorged tip of my dick as if subtle humiliation is all I'm after. Sadly for him his not ready cock-worship is merely a prelude to me penetrating his guts, which I do merrily. By this stage he knows shouting and swearing at us does him no good, so when he does scream when my knob invades him I know it's through sheer excrutiating pain and the miserable degradation he is feeling. You might think for a proud straight teenage athlete it couldn't get any worse than being spit roasted by a couple of pervy older men but we follow it up by oiling him up like a slut-boy and hanging him upside down for a sound flogging.

Tied and Exposed, Anally , Spanked, Flogged - Jon

Could it be that we have managed rehabilitate Jon? All young muscular villains like Jon need is to be stripped naked, greased up, anally probed and spanked by 2 caring older men like me and Jake. It's called tough-love. And even if it doesn't work, at least all the boys will have lovely glowing bottoms and loosened arseholes at the end of the treatment, as Jon has after this session.

Duration: 55:53
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1517kbps

File size: 568.9 MB

Download Tied and Exposed, Anally , Spanked, Flogged - Jon

Pinned Down and Fucked By Both Of Us - Tony - Full Movie

Exhausted from the hard exercise, and chained to a filthy bed, Tony has hardly any fight left in him. Stan wrenches open his mouth and impales his face on his rock hard prick while I delve into the miserable straight boy's sweaty, hairy arse crack. His hetero manpussy is still so tight I have to use all my strength to cram in a second finger alongside the first, before ramming them in and out faster and faster, opening his dirty boyhole up before I use it. After gobbing on it a couple of times, the cunt's ready for a load of proper anal abuse. Stan holds Tony's legs wide while I mount him and shove my dick right into his virgin arsehole. Tony wriggles and grunts in protest but he's totally under our control, and I sodomize him hard and fast until I've had my fill. Stan roughly manhandles Tony onto his front and without ceremony, pushes himself into the boy's now burning arsehole. Tony groans in distress as Stan pounds away, slamming his stiff dick deep down into the truck driver's tight, hot hole. Despite his attempts to be stoic, Tony can't help cursing us - so I hand gag him and stick my fingers in his dirty mouth while I spit on him, to teach the twat a lesson in manners.

Duration: 48:31
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1992kbps

File size: 783.8 MB

Download Pinned Down and Fucked By Both Of Us - Tony - Full Movie

Bondage For Even More Tickle Torment - Johan - Full Movie

It's not often you find a straight boy with feet as sexy as Johan's - and we're going to enjoy this to the full. He's ticklish as fuck, and we've discovered that the slightest touch to his feet makes him squirm and gasp. Colin pins the fucker down while I immobilise him by the ankles and begin what will turn into one of the most unbearable torments Johan's ever experienced. As my prying fingers begin to stroke his soles, he finds himself giggling uncontrollably, coupled with an angry series of muffled curses through his gag. After we tie him up, Johan soon discovers he can't avoid the agonising tickles, no matter how much he tries to fling his body about and flip his feet back and forth. There's no escape. His convulsions of laughter come in sobs and gasps, in between increasingly desperate swearing. Even when my fingers aren't actually touching him, Johan giggles and yelps, terrified of the inevitable creeping fingers so close to his vulnerable soles. I have fun scratching and poking his feet too, each touch eliciting increasingly loud sobs of laughter. When Colin takes a turn, Johan's screams reach fever pitch and he almost passes out...

Duration: 1:09:20
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1281kbps

File size: 820.8 MB

Download Bondage For Even More Tickle Torment - Johan - Full Movie

Made To A Bowl Of Our Piss - Kevin - Full Movie

When I first saw all Kevin's tattoos, I instantly got a boner at the thought of turning the little scumbag into a human puppy. And now here he is, arms tied into helpless front legs, cringing and intimidated after his earlier ordeal. Ready to be trained... I show Kevin the huge buttplug tail that's going up his arse, and he shies away in horror. But I get him down on all fours and ram it home, making him yelp in pain and wince as he clumsily swings his bum back and forth, attempting to carry out my orders to wag his tail. After some initial resistance and a few smacks from me, Kevin turns out to be a very obedient pet, so it's time for a reward. Mmmm, biscuits. Unfortunately my puppy doesn't seem to want his Bonios, but as his new owner, I know best - if I say eat, this mutt is going to eat. I cram several bones into his mouth and make Kevin chew them up, and then play a fun game where I kick the biscuits round the floor as he scurries after them, trying to eat them before they get too filthy. But I don't want all these bone biscuits making my boy fat - he needs some exercise. Out comes the squeaky toy for a game of fetch, before I teach Kevin some basic training positions - sit up, beg, look like a happy little . Tongue out, tail wagging, his paws shaking as he pants with joy... the only thing betraying Kevin's true feelings are his glazed, resentful eyes - his defiant chav attitude completely gone.

Duration: 40:44
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2698kbps

File size: 645.2 MB

Download Made To A Bowl Of Our Piss - Kevin - Full Movie

Taped To A Chair, Licked and Kissed All Over - Carl - Full Movie

Poor straight Carl. He thought he was going to have sex with a girl for the very first time - then he found out that his internet girlfriend was actually me. I've already his precious hole - but now I'm going to milk some spunk out of him too. I enjoy Carl's company a lot more after I've taped his stupid mouth shut so he can't protest. I like him so much, in fact, that I decide he's going to be my boyfriend for now - willing or not. I grab his face close to mine and kiss him through his gag, sticking my tongue in his ear and licking his cheek as he cringes away from my attentions in disgust... Having a man do this to him seems to be worse than any of the pain he's endured so far. Carl looks down in horror as I chew one of his nipples and lovingly kiss his smooth chest before working my way down to his flaccid cock. But Carl's teenage dick has a mind of its own - after I slide his foreskin back and play with the head, it's not long before it's achingly hard in my hand. Ignoring his struggling, I vigorously wank him off, as well as teasing his cock with my tongue and sucking the head - giving him more pleasure than he's ever had in his life. Soon, the helpless lad is at the point of no return - and with no control whatsoever over his virgin cock, he shoots his hot spunk all over my hand. I my fingers over the sensitive head of his dick, enjoying the way he flinches, before viciously ripping off his gag and bringing my glistening fingers up to his face.

Duration: 1:13:50
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1190kbps

File size: 966.0 MB

Download Taped To A Chair, Licked and Kissed All Over - Carl - Full Movie

Gagged With A Dildo and Subjected To A Facial Cumshot - Harry

Harry is visibly broken. Lying with his legs held in the air, silently gripping the edge of the cage, the traumatised straight teen barely struggles when he feels Stan's rock hard cock in his crack. As Stan shoves his thick meat deep into Harry's arse, I firmly hold his face close to mine and tell him what a whore he is, enjoying the smell of his fear as he gasps helplessly for air between moans. But as Stan pounds away at his virgin arse, stretching it painfully open, Harry finds it in himself to attempt defiance. "Fucking pricks," he growls, through gritted teeth. "Cunts." So I take a dildo stick and ram it into his gob to shut the fucker up. You can never have too much cock training so I slide it in and out of his mouth, going right to the back of his throat, as he desperately tries to keep up with it and breathe. Meanwhile, Stan's still ploughing away at Harry's burning arsehole, extracting his selfish pleasure with every thrust. Stan pulls out and marches round to Harry's head, as the boy trembles in silence. I shove the dildo into his arse and Stan wanks himself, looming over Harry's handsome young face. Harry's eyes are squeezed shut as he prepares himself for the inevitable... a faceful of white hot cum.

Duration: 1:01:10
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1475kbps

File size: 905.9 MB

Download Gagged With A Dildo and Subjected To A Facial Cumshot - Harry

Swallow Pints Of Our Piss - Mo - Part 1 - Full Movie

Arrogant straight Mo has been completely broken by our unrelenting abuse and control. In the pub's back room, I shove him toward two anonymous strangers, and give him his orders. He's going to be their toy. And he's going to have to beg for the privilege. With a jerk on his leash and a couple of hard slaps, I make Mo plead to lick the men's shoes. I pin him down with my boot as he laboriously cleans each shoe with his tongue, cringing at the bitter taste of grubby leather. We make him spread his arsecheeks wide and kiss the shoes, even placing reluctant kisses on the filthy soles. His body aches as he scrambles to please us, while we just laugh and kick him around the floor, making him chase our feet. Mo's humiliation, the sight of his muscular body grovelling around on the ground, has made the strangers eager for more. As they stare down at him, their trousers bulging, I order Mo to beg to suck their cocks. It takes a few smacks for him to beg respectfully enough, with his voice quavering, but finally he gets it right, and is rewarded with one man's dick in his not ready but accepting mouth.

Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3585kbps

File size: 924.5 MB

Download Swallow Pints Of Our Piss - Mo - Part 1 - Full Movie

Hungry and Broke Polish Migrants - Mikhail

We knew we'd be able to have our pick of the Eastern European labourers gathered on the street corner. They're all so hard up for cash, they'll agree to just about anything for a few pounds. This skinny little lad barely looks out of his teens, and we knew we'd be able to do exactly what we wanted to him - he's hardly going to be in a position to fight back. Mikhail only seems to know the words "work" and "money" - and thus inadvertently agrees to do everything we say. Everything.

Duration: 46:20
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1431kbps

File size: 605.9 MB

Download Hungry and Broke Polish Migrants - Mikhail

Ordered To Perform Cock Worship and Sucking - Ryan

Before you start crying with sympathy for poor Ryan here, spare a thought for me. Have you any idea how fucking tight a straight 19 year old's virgin arsehole is? Try shoving your rock hard dick up it. I swear this lad could make diamonds up there. Now you'll know why I take my red todger out of him and immediately run around to the boy's face for a nice wet blow job from the lad to cool it down. His plaintive cries fall on deaf ears and I follow this up with a hot thrashing to his already red arse before hanging him out to dry.

Duration: 47:26
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1207kbps

File size: 596.1 MB

Download Ordered To Perform Cock Worship and Sucking - Ryan

Anal Hook and Screwed with a Vibrator - Jozef - Full HD 1080p

We've got sexy city boy Jozef tied and bent over so his arse is completely exposed. It's absolute hell for a hetero to know his bum is vulnerable to two bent perverts aching to bugger him. He fights and curses us with every breath in his body but we've got him fixed in place so we can tenderise that pert arse of his. We drive the terror in him even further plunging an anal hook up his arsehole so he's completely immobilised and any tiny movement might cause his fuckhole to be torn wide open. Jozef's already sore bum and the sensitive soles of his feet receive a merciless lashing so the stupid straight boy has to desperately stop himself from lashing out. We break into his very tight arse by screwing him long and hard with a vibrator and Dave shoves his stinking feet in Jozef's gob. This businessman has only ever been treated with grovelling respect so it's a total shock for him to be completely and utterly degraded. His body is left buzzing with pain as his dick and arse have been so cruelly treated, but what's been wounded beyond repair is his stupid fucking masculine pride.

Duration: 16:56
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anal Hook and Screwed with a Vibrator - Jozef - Full HD 1080p

Acquaintance for extreme - Sergei, Adrian and Derek

After losing money gambling, Sergei's looking for a new career as a model. But this pretty boy doesn't stay pristine for long. Stripped naked, anal whipping, sucking cock in the stocks, vibro-torment and cbt, and a mouthful of hot piss.

Duration: 56:23
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1468kbps

File size: 744.1 MB

Download Acquaintance for extreme - Sergei, Adrian and Derek

Tied, naked body pegged, collared - Vincentt - Full HD 1080p

It gives us such a hard on when manly tough fuckers fight us back! And hetero Vincent is a mouthy furious fucker with the combative spirit of a boxer. We grope the bound muscular tattooed bastard. He fights against his binds and can only succeed in inadvertently grinding his arse against us while he thrashes struggling to get away. The militant cunt was trained to be a fucking pain whore and takes a thrashing till his skin is searing red. Dave rams a fat dildo up his tight arsehole making him wail. This unleashes the beast in him and he is fucking furious! It's going to take some serious ball busting to mellow this tower of muscle and spunk. The ignorant fuck has no idea why we've attached pegs up and down his body. But when he still refuses to service us Dave rips them off bringing Vincent to his knees. Now this animal is tamed he humbly kneels on the floor tugging our hard dicks simultaneously like he's a slutty bukkake whore. We drench him in spunk and leave him weeping on the floor.

Duration: 17:08
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 968.2 MB

Download Tied, naked body pegged, collared - Vincentt - Full HD 1080p

Back