Absolutely Gorgeous Bondage And Domination | This Hot Bondage

Bradley - Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Our guys are lean, young, boy-next-door types. Some are straight boys who get tied-up and fucked for the first time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 496.0 MB

Download Bradley - Part 1

Daddy Mugs Gets Rough with Travis

Release Year: 2021

Depois de pegar o primeiro vibrador, ele quebra o vibrador monstro enquanto ele grita do brinquedo gigante em seu buraco apertado.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2075kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 392.5 MB

Download Daddy Mugs Gets Rough with Travis

Kory - Part 8

I can't see my friend's face - because he is screwing me into my ass from behind me, I only feel his cock in me ...

Duration: 22:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 508.9 MB

Download Kory - Part 8

FuckerMate - Camilo Uribe, Joaquin Santana - A Colombian In Bcn - Part 1

Studio: FuckerMate
Genres: Gays bdsm

Our sexy newcomer Camilo Uribe travelled from Colombia to Spain from the first time and came to Barcelona to visit his young adorable compatriot Joaquin Santana. The two mates spend the day sightseeing the city with all his beautiful places and then take a seat in a park to relax a bit.

Duration: 26:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download FuckerMate - Camilo Uribe, Joaquin Santana - A Colombian In Bcn - Part 1

Landon - Part 2

Today's sex will be great, especially with such viewers ... watch carefully how I fuck his sweet ass ..

Duration: 21:30
Video: 1280x724, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 486.6 MB

Download Landon - Part 2

Kory Houston

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HardKinks
Cast: Kory Houston
Genres: Gays BDSM, Muscle Men, Big Cock, Anal

Gay orgy of handsome, muscular guys. They licked each other in turn, after which one of them became cancer, the second put his dick in his ass and the third put his dick in his mouth ...

Duration: 25:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kory Houston

Aaron Mitchell Bondage

Actually, he got a sweet boner even before taking off his undies. I definitely wasn't the only horny person in the room.

Duration: 21:07
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 3666kbps

File size: 580.0 MB

Download Aaron Mitchell Bondage

Jack Hunter

Cast: Jack Hunter

Two guys left at home alone begin to flirt. Soon one of them understands what his friend wants and decides to give it to him. Give him in the ass ...

Duration: 25:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps

Download Jack Hunter

Neill - Part 2

He doesn't know how long he can take he's big thick cock for and he doesn't care at this point as he continues to thrust up into Ian's tight ass.

Duration: 21:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 479.1 MB

Download Neill - Part 2

Christian Taylor

Cast: Christian Taylor

Even those guys who have sex with women and consider themselves completely normal, sometimes think about how it is, to feel the elastic member in the ass. These guys decided to cross this barrier and figure out what's what ...

Duration: 25:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps

Download Christian Taylor

A Camping Day part 4

Release Year: 2016

This petite little blonde moans in pleasure as she gets shafted through the back door and down her deep throat.

Duration: 21:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 770.2 MB

Download A Camping Day part 4

Carson Cruise

Cast: Carson Cruise

These guys entertain each other with their members. They do with each other what they have long dreamed of. They undressed and began to love each other ...

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps

Download Carson Cruise

Interview Spanking

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Training4Boys.com
Cast: Davide
Genres: spanking boy, wooden spoon, ass hole, interview, whipping, straight

Davide is interviewed before he receives a hard spanking with a wooden spoon, riding crop and whip. Davide is put on the bed with his legs up, so that his ass is exposed wide open, all the better for him to receive a painful spanking on his buttocks and on his anus.

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Interview Spanking

Bryce Acton

Cast: Bryce Acton

Unusual sex of two young guys. One of them gives a blowjob to his friend. After that, they take a huge plastic member and tuck into each other's ass. They stick it in their ass at the same time.

Duration: 24:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5831kbps

Download Bryce Acton

Aiden - Part 5

These week we present you a hot bareback encounter between two guys that wanted to fuck together since long time.

Duration: 21:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 497.3 MB

Download Aiden - Part 5

Barron Controls Patrick

Genres: Bareback

Barron loves to fuck, and Patrick loves to get fucked, and each of these guys is extremely sexual, openminded, and always up for a good time. So we wanted to pair them up together and really let them explore something new and even a bit kinky, and man did it work out well! The action starts with Patrick blindfolded and tied down, Barron feeding him his cock. You can tell Patrick was loving this, and was thrilled by completely giving up control and being at Barron's mercy. You could also tell Barron was having himself a great time, and he used the total control he had over Patrick to start fucking his throat hard and deep. It's not just Patrick's throat that gets fucked hard and deep, though. Still blindfolded, Patrick soon finds himself bent over with Barron's dick sliding in to his hole and his moans and groans make it obvious Barron's cock is hitting all the right spots. A furious fuck fest ensues, with Patrick unable to hold off from blasting a load early on, and Barron then drench.

Duration: 24:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5803kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Barron Controls Patrick

Bryce Evans Gets Tickled In The Tickle Chair

Genres: Feet,Fetish

Bryce Evans came back in order to be tied to the tickle chair and get tickle tortured until he was squirming all over the place and laughing in hysterics. This guy is off-the-charts ticklish all over. Bryce is always welcome at MFF and with that killer body of his it sure makes for a great time. Bryce looks so good as his big feet are bound in stocks while they were tickled with electric tooth brushes and hair brushes..

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 795.2 MB

Download Bryce Evans Gets Tickled In The Tickle Chair

SpankingBoysVideo - The Punishment of Christian - Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Christian
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Caning, Punishment, Feet punishment, Foot, ass punishment

The master, starts a new punishment session of Christian. Christian is again tied to the bed by his hands and feet and severely punished again with the cane on the soles of the feet. After this he is then caned severely on his bare ass.

Duration: 24:35

File size: 1.4 GB

Download SpankingBoysVideo - The Punishment of Christian - Part 2

Neill - Part 2

These studs are tied and gagged as they are subjected to being stripped, oiled, spanked and groped.

Duration: 21:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 479.1 MB

Download Neill - Part 2

SpankingBoysVideo - Petr Fr.

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Petr Fr.
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Punishment, Strap, Feet punishment, Foot, OTK spanking, wheelbarrow

The master Mark is angry with Petr, and he punishes him with a short cane on the bare feet (bastinado), in the wheelbarrow position. After the bastinado, petr must perform physical exercises, with different types of pushups. Then Petr receives a vigorous spanking with two leather short strap over the master's knee.

Duration: 25:08

File size: 1.4 GB

Download SpankingBoysVideo - Petr Fr.

Riley - Part 1

Nothing is off limits as the snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissive.

Duration: 21:19

File size: 482.6 MB

Download Riley - Part 1

04 Extreme Deep Throat Fucking

Genres: Gay BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Cum Eating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot

Cage fighter Jon has a bout scheduled for later in the week and is training on the punch bag with Master Mo. A wimpy looking college boi has turned up after cruising outside a cinema earlier that day, looking for men's cocks to suck on. His luck was in and Master Mo invited him to visit. Now here he is looking at not one but 2 hard tops who he hopes will fuck him.

Mo takes the belt and wraps it tightly around boi's throat making his head go beet-red. He must then use his teeth to pull down Master Jon's shorts.

Maurice then pulls his mouth open while Jon fucks his throat causing college boi to choke and gag painfully but the tops continue regardless. Boi's throat is pummelled so much that he regurgitates....

Duration: 24:47
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2466kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 460.2 MB

Download 04 Extreme Deep Throat Fucking

Hairy Stud Alessio Romero Gets Tickle Tortured

I love the amazing Alessio Romero and luckily he and keeps coming back for more. This time we got to tie up the hairy stud and tickle torture his body. Alessio is extremely ticklish all over. He writhes around like a wild man as we take our fingers and other tools to his furry physique and size 11 feet..

Duration: 21:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6202kbps

File size: 996.1 MB

Download Hairy Stud Alessio Romero Gets Tickle Tortured

Marine Laurent Tickled Naked

Tattooed Marine (now ex) Laurent called up a few weeks back looking to make some extra cash while he was visiting town. I told him he knew what that entailed and that we probably needed to bring his scene up to a new level. He didn't really like the sound of that, but still it wasn't long before he was on the MFF tickle table for some torment anyway. Truth be told, I think Laurent really likes to be tickled and it isn't all about the money. I think he likes having someone else in control for a while. Anyway, he is as ticklish as ever, but this time I got to tickle him naked. This isn't the first time he endured my tickle torment and I sure hope it won't be the last, either!.

Duration: 24:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5271kbps

File size: 978.8 MB

Download Marine Laurent Tickled Naked

Chuck & Ransom & Teo (Edge)

The task for claude and marc today is to go to the market hall in budpaest and find the 'fruits of love'. I don't know why they had to go all that way as they seem to have found the fruits of true love right at home with each other.

Duration: 26:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5896kbps
Audio: 249kbps

Download Chuck & Ransom & Teo (Edge)

6'3" Seamus Tied & Tickle Tortured

I recently met 6'3" Seamus and hired him for a photo shoot in order to show off his hot body and amazing size 13 feet. He's back, but this time I talked him into being tied up and tickle tortured on video. Seamus had mentioned that he thought his huge feet were very ticklish and he wasn't wrong. He didn't realize I was going to tickle more than just his big feet. Even through his white socks he could barely handle my fingers on his big soles. By the time I let loose on his armpits, ribs and neck Seamus was completely owned and going insane! He even tried the 'safe word' I gave him: "Please tickle me more!".

Duration: 22:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5048kbps

File size: 856.3 MB

Download 6'3" Seamus Tied & Tickle Tortured

Aiden - Part 5

If it's pure rough aggression and deep-ass penetrating you've been searching for: welcome to its horny headquarters.

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 497.3 MB

Download Aiden - Part 5

Silas Is Tied Up & Tickle Tortured

It didn't take long for Silas to get interested in some bondage and tickle action. He did his first photo shoot a few weeks back but kept asking me about 'the tickling thing.' I'm pretty sure I tickled his kinky mind. Of course, it wasn't just his mind I tickled. Silas's size 10 feet and body turned out to be quite ticklish and I did my best to make him squirm with my fingers and tickle toys!.

Duration: 25:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps

File size: 942.6 MB

Download Silas Is Tied Up & Tickle Tortured

Cutie Jake Tied Up & Tickle Tortured

Jake West's first shoot went over very well, with him showing off how sexy he is in a suit and dress socks. I wasn't about to let him get away without being tied up and tickle tortured! He's really ticklish. I hit every sensitive area on Jake's gorgeous body from his armpits to his abs and of course, his size 10 feet. He's SO cute and SO ripped that I loved having his ticklish body at my mercy while all he could do is laugh..

Duration: 21:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5275kbps

File size: 859.9 MB

Download Cutie Jake Tied Up & Tickle Tortured

Dark Haired Hunk Dane Tickle Tortured

Fan-favorite hunk Dane is back once again and this time I got to tie him to the tickle chair and torment his body and feet until he was begging for mercy between his hysterical laughter. Dane is so open minded that it really doesn't take much to get him into some bondage and tickle torture him. He's always willing to take a trip on the wild side. I certainly did that here with him, driving him insane with some of my best tickle torment..

Duration: 25:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5440kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dark Haired Hunk Dane Tickle Tortured

Liam Cyber - Your Ass Is Mine - Chapter 2

Avec ces deux gros boners, le dur prend la tête et glisse son cul nu sur son ami, chevauche la bite nue du gars puis le prend par derrière alors que ses grosses boules se balancent.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 519.4 MB

Download Liam Cyber - Your Ass Is Mine - Chapter 2

Ticklish Dane Back For More Torture

One look at his arms and physique and it's not hard to see. His arms, torso, and legs turned out to be very ticklish. He is such a handsome guy that it was very hot to drive him crazy with tickling.

Duration: 26:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5728kbps

Download Ticklish Dane Back For More Torture

6'3" Hunk Seamus Tickled

He told me when we first met that he was very ticklish, and he wasn't kidding! Dev was helping me because he's a pretty strong athlete. One look at his hands and his physique and it's not hard to see.

Duration: 21:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6437kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download 6'3" Hunk Seamus Tickled

Casey More Jerked & Tickled

After much persuasion on my part, Casey More finally agreed to be tied up and subjected to tickle torture.

Duration: 26:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5931kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Casey More Jerked & Tickled

Wrestler Frey Finally Tickled

Wrestler Frey was born ready to be tied up and tickled. He's a sexy, hairy buddy who I tickle often and can't seem to get enough of. Every part of Seth's body is ticklish.

Duration: 22:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5250kbps

File size: 894.1 MB

Download Wrestler Frey Finally Tickled

Nigel - Anthony's Boy - Chapter 4

Cuando un hombre tiene la lengua húmeda y la boca cálida, un miembro del hombre guapo palpita de placer y está listo para algún tipo de culo, el hombre se pone de rodillas y ensilla.

Duration: 25:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 566.4 MB

Download Nigel - Anthony's Boy - Chapter 4

Curtis - Part 8

If it's pure rough aggression and deep-ass penetrating you've been searching for: welcome to its horny headquarters.

Duration: 22:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3589kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 617.1 MB

Download Curtis - Part 8

Sex Berlin Soea Brandon Hawk and Frederik Berlin

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DarkRoom DarkAlley
Cast: Brandon Hawk and Frederik Berlin
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Masturbation, Muscles, Black

The ever-thirsty bottom Brandon Hawk makes the world's farther booty call when he heads over to Germany to get bred by hot black top Frederik Berlin. The minute he arrives he puts those miles to good use taking Frederik's big cock down his mouth before taking it up the ass and milking out a load.

Duration: 24:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2333kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 438.6 MB

Download Sex Berlin Soea Brandon Hawk and Frederik Berlin

Daniel - Part 7

If hardcore one-on-ones are your style, our selection of bareback videos includes some of the hottest raw encounters on the web.

Duration: 21:07

File size: 477.9 MB

Download Daniel - Part 7

Inmate With A Massive Cock - Luke Desmond, Dean Burke

Cast: Luke Desmond, Dean Burke
Genres: Blowjob, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Deep Throat, Cumshots, Moaning, Muscles, Shaved, Smooth, Uncut

Perverse sex games with new inmate Luke. Warden Dean fucks the lad in the arse and shoots a full load of hot sperm into his face. And to top it off, lots of blindfolding, gobbing, boot-licking, hot wax torture and anal stretching.

Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3913kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 760.9 MB

Download Inmate With A Massive Cock - Luke Desmond, Dean Burke

Back