Absolutely Gorgeous Bondage And Domination | This Hot Bondage

Bjorn Manning

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BrutalTops
Cast: Bjorn Manning
Genres: Gays BDSM
Video language: English

This guy was brought by a lady and thoroughly ripped into his elastic ass. He was pleased. This is exactly what I wanted from my friend.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:50
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1951kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 367.4 MB

Download Bjorn Manning

Prison means lust - part 01

Release Year: 2019

New, unused men are captured and thrown into situations where their assholes are no longer theirs and their bulging muscles and dicks belong to their Master, who refuses to let them loose from his control.

Duration: 21:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 798.3 MB

Download Prison means lust - part 01

FeetBastinadoBoys - Lukas Liz. Riding Crop

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Lukas Liz.
Genres: 18 y.o., Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Punishment, Feet punishment, Foot, whipping, riding crop,

The master, still not satisfied, decides for a new session of punishment. Lukas is again tied to the bed by his hands and feet and severely punished with the riding crop on the soles of the feet, he is then whipped on the bare ass with the riding crop.

Duration: 25:07
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download FeetBastinadoBoys - Lukas Liz. Riding Crop

Paradox Alpha - Axel Abysse and CagedJock

Cagedjock condemned himself years ago, locking his useless dick in a chastity device. The weaker his tool gets, the stronger becomes his mind and body. For his first encounter with Axel, his sadistic side takes over, proving the Alpha Male isn't what we could expect. Hands tied, head shaved and face fucked, Axel leaks on the floor as he asks for more, until exhausted.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3547kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 646.9 MB

Download Paradox Alpha - Axel Abysse and CagedJock

You'll be wearing!

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Piercing, Twink, Bdsm, Masturbation, Rimming, Fingering

Young jockstrapped and collared lad is whipped hard, then made to take his masters cock before being brutally fucked. Then made to mutually masturbate alongside his master.

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3867kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 748.7 MB

Download You'll be wearing!

The Last Bondage Scene

Hey guys, here's a covid-19 update. I got both shots of Pfizer. Yep, maybe traveling to Germany and Switzerland to shoot videos is a possibility later this year. Keep your fingers crossed.

Duration: 21:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 804.5 MB

Download The Last Bondage Scene

Lukas Liz. Riding Crop

Genres: 18 y.o., Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Punishment, Feet punishment, Foot, whipping, riding crop,

The master, still not satisfied, decides for a new session of punishment. Lukas is again tied to the bed by his hands and feet and severely punished with the riding crop on the soles of the feet, he is then whipped on the bare ass with the riding crop.

Duration: 25:07

Download Lukas Liz. Riding Crop

Morning Bondage Fun

For those of us who are attracted to heavy and serious bondage experiences, bondage chairs can provide us with a really exciting experience. In addition to the bondage chair itself, we can add heavy rubber suits, hoods, gags, muzzles, butt plugs, vibrators and fucking machines. This all boils down to seeking an emotionally and sexually exciting experience. For me, being restrained in a bondage chair also provides me with an escape from my daily life; work, family, depression, financial issues. So I use heavy bondage as my escape. The best part of this video is knowing that someone actually took the time to build this chair, and that there are guys who feel as passionately as I do about heavy bondage.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps

File size: 704.8 MB

Download Morning Bondage Fun

Ondrej Ke.

Cast: Ondrej Ke.
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Caning, Punishment, Feet punishment, Foot

Ondrej is punished for the first time, after being stripped, he is tied to the bed by his hands and feet, and severely punished with the cane on the soles of the feet (bastinado), then on the bare ass.

Duration: 24:43

Download Ondrej Ke.

Jail Vacation At Edge Dungeon Part 1of 2

We had a friend with us from Arizona, and he really enjoyed himself. He's game for anything. I think my favorite scene was when he was stuffed into a metal box for a few hours. He was wearing boxing gloves to keep his fingers out of mischief, and police ankle shackles were locked around the wrists of the boxing gloves so there was no way he could remove them. Hot! We had an infrared camera in the box so we could keep an eye on him.

Duration: 21:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps

File size: 663.8 MB

Download Jail Vacation At Edge Dungeon Part 1of 2

Jail Vacation At Edge Dungeon Part 1of 2

We had a friend with us from Arizona, and he really enjoyed himself. He's game for anything. I think my favorite scene was when he was stuffed into a metal box for a few hours. He was wearing boxing gloves to keep his fingers out of mischief, and police ankle shackles were locked around the wrists of the boxing gloves so there was no way he could remove them. Hot! We had an infrared camera in the box so we could keep an eye on him.

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps

File size: 663.8 MB

Download Jail Vacation At Edge Dungeon Part 1of 2

Lukas Liz. Caning

Genres: 18 y.o., Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Caning, Punishment, Feet punishment, Foot

Lukas, after being stripped, is tied to the bed, hands and feet, and severely punished with the cane on the soles of the feet (bastinado), then on the bare ass

Duration: 24:24

Download Lukas Liz. Caning

Two Hours

Two hours doesn't seem like much, but when KinoPayne was straitjacketed and shackled in the underground deck cell, in the dark, it felt like much longer than a few hours. This is a hot video featuring Dart_Tech and our new friend KinkPayne (both on FetLife). Kino is a Shibari rope bondage sub, but he is expanding his interests to include other types of bondage. He was interested in experiencing our deck cell, so Dart_Tech picked out the gear and setup an infrared GoPro camera so we could monitor Kino.

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3914kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 674.2 MB

Download Two Hours

SpankingBoysVideo - Please Sir

Cast: Michal Um.
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Punishment, Feet punishment, Foot, whipping, riding crop, strapping

Michal serves his master the tool to use, saying, "Please, sir", he is then subjected to a long and lasting punishment with the riding crop first on the sensitive soles of the feet and then he is spanked with the strap on the bare ass

Duration: 24:00

Download SpankingBoysVideo - Please Sir

Odds And Ends

Here are some miscellaneous video clips I edited together into one video. These are fun clips which weren't long enough on their own. The clips include our favorite rubber guy RootT and his awesome suit, FearSlave, TapedAndTortured, RubberChris, Bind and his friend Greg. We have a lot of fun shooting bondage and rubber videos, and I never get tired of the variety of locations, gear and people we come across. A special thanks to all the guys who appear in our videos. Everyone seems to have a good time. Enjoy!

Duration: 21:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps

File size: 679.2 MB

Download Odds And Ends

FeetBastinadoBoys - Please Sir

Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Punishment, Feet punishment, Foot, whipping, riding crop, strapping

Michal serves his master the tool to use, saying, "Please, sir", he is then subjected to a long and lasting punishment with the riding crop first on the sensitive soles of the feet and then he is spanked with the strap on the bare ass

Download FeetBastinadoBoys - Please Sir

Damage Control

Damien crosse and jalil jafar are new tenants who have no idea they are being watched on camera. Damien is quick to lower jalil's jeans and take his fat cock deep in his throat.

Duration: 22:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 404.9 MB

Download Damage Control

Humiliating Puppy Play Ends with Creamy Gay Anal

Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Piercing, Twink, Bdsm, Masturbation, Rimming, Fingering

Young jockstrapped and collared lad is whipped hard, then to take his masters cock before being brutally fucked. Then mutually masturbate alongside his master.

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3867kbps

File size: 748.7 MB

Download Humiliating Puppy Play Ends with Creamy Gay Anal

StraightMenxxx - Chillin' In The Sling

With Jay's boundaries to be "ass-essed," he meets up with Rave. "Down to chill?" Rave asks; his big cock has got some plans for Jay's hole. Getting more head from the Asian bottom, the top gives a, "good boy;" remember Jay's comment about, "the bigger the better," well this ought to work out, and in, nicely. Reassuring Jay about the sling, Rave says he is, "gentle, to start." Eating his partner's perfect hole, Rave has to work on opening Jay up more before they fuck for StraightMenXXX. "Fuck, you're still tight," Rave says; Jay quips, "fuck that's deep." With the two rocking the sling, the top's hot body tenses and flexes. Hitting "the spot" perfectly, Rave gets Jay to shoot precum with each thrust. The sight off the bottom's juice has the top close; he pulls out and drenches Jay's groin. Panning back, the sloppy hole of Jay gives a wink to the fun; but it ain't over yet.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download StraightMenxxx - Chillin' In The Sling

You have nowhere to run, bitch!

Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Piercing, Twink, Bdsm, Bondage, Rimming, Facial

This young man is bound while his adult partner enjoys his body and embodies their dirty fantasies to life!

Duration: 24:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3855kbps

File size: 715.6 MB

Download You have nowhere to run, bitch!

Men At Play - Russian Roulette - Dato Foland & Hector De Silva

If you're ever fortunate enough to come up against Russian stud Dato Foland know one thing - you can never be too sure which way it's gonna go. His deep Russian accent would have you believe you're gonna be feeling his hard cock pumping inside you before too long. But don't be deceived, he loves to ride a nice thick dick too, as we've seen a few times here on Menatplay, so depending on how he's feeling on the day you could get a surprise.
In this encounter leather-gloved Russian mobster Dato, who, having caught Señor de Silva in the midst of stealing sensitive data from his laptop strings him up and toys with his handsome prize. Blindfolded and hands tied above his head Hector can only guess at the outcome of this interrogation.

Duration: 21:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3942kbps

File size: 678.6 MB

Download Men At Play - Russian Roulette - Dato Foland & Hector De Silva

Suspended Boy Fucked and Facialized In the Dungeon

Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Piercing, Twink, Bdsm, Bondage, Rimming, Facial

Boy is whipped by his daddy, before being to suck and accept being fucked. Then his cums over his face.

Duration: 24:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3855kbps

File size: 715.6 MB

Download Suspended Boy Fucked and Facialized In the Dungeon

Kevin and Gary

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

My friend Gary has always admired Kevin's lean, sexy body and handsome, model face and wanted to get his hands on him, so I decided to bring them both in and let him have a go at spanking our young friend.Kevin looked so sexy in his tighty whities, hands up on the wall as Gary spanked his round, firm ass by hand.His long sexy legs kicked in the air when Gary put him over a stool, his feet unable to touch the floor, making him look even more vulnerable, his big balls and tight hole on full display.Gary finished him in the humiliating wheelbarrow position, invading his tight straight-boy hole as he spanked him for added shame and domination.

Duration: 22:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6948kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kevin and Gary

Please Sir

Download Please Sir

Keith's Sensuous Spanking

Gary has a very different spanking style, much different than Chic's or mine.He likes to fondle and grope the young men he spanks fingering their assholes, taking rectal temps while spanking them by hand and paddle. He spanked Keith OTK, over a stool and in the embarrassing wheelbarrow position, first in white briefs, then on his beautiful, bare ass.

Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 7080kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Keith's Sensuous Spanking

Black & Walt Rickman

Studio: DannyRay

If you like muscle guys then you will love Walt and Jack! These two hot studs really love working out in the gym and the best thing is they love to fuck even more. Watch as they suck each other's cock passionately and Jack then gives Walt a good fucking. Nice thick cum loads in the end!

Duration: 25:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 59kbps

File size: 554.6 MB

Download Black & Walt Rickman

Horny Soldiers - part 01

Watch their wild unrestrained urges take control and make them do things shocking, kinky, and ultimately sexy.

Duration: 21:44

File size: 805.2 MB

Download Horny Soldiers - part 01

Trained to French kiss men - Bobby

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Dominate, Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Dildo

Mechanic Bobby bursts in enraged that his Mrs has left him after photos of him being sexually roughed up by men have circulated everywhere online. With his boyish handsome look he's got the perfect look for the Skoolboy scene we've been planning.

Duration: 26:50
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2421kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

Download Trained to French kiss men - Bobby

Horny Soldiers - part 02

Quench your thirst to see natural, naughty twinks going further than any other site can show you. Discover our smooth boys exploring their pervy side with their lovers.

Duration: 21:11

File size: 785.0 MB

Download Horny Soldiers - part 02

The Attack - part 01

The first metal catheter gets fully inserted in he's hard cock, then clover clamps are placed on his nipples and balls.

Duration: 24:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3970kbps

File size: 723.8 MB

Download The Attack - part 01

New model Stiffler is a 28 year old bi-sexual

I told him to trust me, then lowered his pants and took him OTK in his boxers to warm him up by hand.I lowered his boxers, exposing his firm, smooth ass which had turned a bright pink. I then finished him off with a wooden paddle and bath brush. Stiffler became very submissive, called me Mr. Rich as the hairbrush made him holler in pain and anger.I took it easy on him, not exposing him to my full force, knowing he was a nervous first timer. In the post interview, he admitted that he did actually enjoy the pain and submission, but only with me.

Duration: 21:29
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4251kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download New model Stiffler is a 28 year old bi-sexual

SpankingBoysVideo - Pavel Ba. Strapping

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Pavel Ba.
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Belting, Punishment, Strap, Feet punishment, Foot, hand spanking, Thighs punishment, Crying

Pavel is yet again in trouble and so is called in for a new punishment session, after stripping he is tied to the bed by his hands and feet, and then severely punished with a strap on the soles of the feet. Pavel is then also strapped on his bare thighs to the extent it actually makes him cry in pain.

Download SpankingBoysVideo - Pavel Ba. Strapping

Backyard Boys, Scene 1

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

One of the perks of being at the top of the pecking order is being able to exercise cock control over those beneath you. Top carny Race Cooper more than wants a piece of gofer Preston 'Meatbag' Steel. When Meatbag fumbles another simple task, push comes to shove my cock down your throat. Race shoves the heavily inked newbie to his knees, pulls out two handfuls of hard black cock, and administers a lesson in feeding. Race's abs are a study in anatomical perfection, though Meatbag's attention is focused on pole swallowing and nut sucking. When Race's cock needs more intense stimulation, he turns his attention to Meatbag's meaty butt, prepping the pink hole with his thumb and tongue while milking his glistening cock. Once Race ties him down, Meatbag's groans add to the visual contrast of a black cock plundering a white hole, and a full-length mirror provides a rear view of Race's magnificent haunches at work. He thrusts, driving his cock home and home again, until it spews ribbons of pal.

Duration: 21:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6569kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Backyard Boys, Scene 1

Slave To Love Isaac and Lucio

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Isaac Eliad, Lucio Saints
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Bondage, Cumshots, Fingering

It is said that when you lack the sense of sight, other senses sharpen. Lucio Saints is ready for feeling the mouth and the warm hole of the hot newcomer Isaac Eliad in a hard sex play with wax and ropes.

Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 478.0 MB

Download Slave To Love Isaac and Lucio

Fucking Millions - part 01

Quench your thirst to see natural, naughty twinks going further than any other site can show you. Discover our smooth boys exploring their pervy side with their lovers.

Duration: 21:00

File size: 777.9 MB

Download Fucking Millions - part 01

Pavel Ba. Strapping

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Pavel Ba.
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Belting, Punishment, Strap, Feet punishment, Foot, hand spanking, Thighs punishment, Crying

Pavel is yet again in trouble and so is called in for a new punishment session, after stripping he is tied to the bed by his hands and feet, and then severely punished with a strap on the soles of the feet. Pavel is then also strapped on his bare thighs to the extent it actually makes him cry in pain.

Download Pavel Ba. Strapping

Back