They Are Wide Open

Foot Heater - PJ Girls - Ally Style, Lexi Dona

Categories: Foot Fisting,Hand fisting,PJ Girls

Tags: Ally Style,Lexi Dona

Pussy never gets boring. When you have a pussy like Ally Style does, and you can gape it like she does, it is always exciting to watch.
Lexi Dona uses her feet in unique ways here. She teases us with them she teases Ally Style with them. Lexi's legs and feet are incredible. Anyone would be turn on if she started rubbing her toes between their legs. Ally is no different. Lexi Dona rubs her feet over Ally Styles vagina, while she wears a pink pair of panties. It is not long before Ally moves her clothes out of the way. Lexi then starts to play with Ally Style, using her feet to spread pussy. At other times, Lexi Dona fucks Ally with her toes, putting one inside, or rubbing Ally's clit.
Ally Style and her pussy are the main course in this video. Her pussy is usually being gaped open, sometimes with feet, and sometimes with hands. Both girls do a great job of using different methods to pry the pussy open. Sometime Lexi Dona shoves a fist in, and fucks Ally with her hand. At one point, Lexi shoves half of her foot down the hatch. There is some remarkable pussy gaping near the end of this video, where Ally's pussy does what it does best. A very unique gape comes when Lexi uses her foot to gape the bottom of Ally's pussy, while Ally uses her skilled hands.

File name:Foot Heater - PJ Girls - Ally Style, Lexi Dona.mp4
File Size: 730 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:19:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4990 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Foot Heater - PJ Girls - Ally Style, Lexi Dona.mp4

Goth Charlotte Anal Fisting And Dildo Play - Goth Charlotte - Charlotte Sartre

Categories: Goth Charlotte,Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines

Tags: Charlotte Sartre

File name:Goth Charlotte Anal Fisting And Dildo Play - Goth Charlotte - Charlotte Sartre.mp4
File Size: 383 MB
Duration: 00:14:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3480 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goth Charlotte Anal Fisting And Dildo Play - Goth Charlotte - Charlotte Sartre.mp4

Intense fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Anastasia

Categories: Hand fisting,Sicflics

Tags: Anastasia

We have a thrilling debut movie starring a beautiful new model 'Anastasia', having her drooling loose cunt fisted and wrecked by her boyfriends huge hands, till she reaches an explosive climax. Anastasia is a stunning brunette lady, with a sexy gym fit body, toned and shaped in all the right places, with huge silicone tits and a greedy pussy she loves having stretched regularly by her boyfriends hands. It's her ultimate pleasure and she craves it on a routine basis, along with the gym exercises to maintain her perfect physique. See Anastasia end her body training session, and still wearing her electric pink gym pants, which are completely soaked through the crutch with her pussy juices, in excitement for her cunt fisting workout she's about to receive. Anastasia begins masturbating her clit with a powerful vibrating 'Magic Wand' massager over her gym pants, soaking them even more in her fluids, till she cannot wait any longer and is aching to be fisted hard. Her greedy hole is now ready for its workout and her boyfriend steps in, pulls the butt plug out of her ass that's been wedged inside for her entire gym session, then continues working his fist into her snatch till he's wrist deep. A loud groan of relief can be heard as soon as his hand sinks in, then her groans of pleasure soon turn to screams of ecstasy as he increases the pace, slamming and twisting his balled up fist inside her till his knuckles punch against her cervix and G-spot! This drives Anastasia wild with euphoric pleasure, making her entire body convulse in spasms of ecstasy as she explodes in the peak of her climax, and finally succumbs to exhaustion.

File name:Intense fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Anastasia.mp4
File Size: 883 MB
Duration: 00:08:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Intense fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Anastasia.mp4

Nathaly and Lex - PJ Girls - Nathaly, Licky Lex

Categories: Hand fisting,PJ Girls

Tags: Licky Lex,Nathaly

Welcome once more to Nathaly, one of PJGs gaping stars.
Nathaly and Licky provide 10 mins of great pussy play, with Licky assisting by providing lube and an extra hand where required. Together, Nathaly and Licky stretch Nathaly's pussy wide open to provide a superb view of her inner walls.
In the main however, Nathaly is more than capable of handling herself, inserting the entirety of said hand all of the way inside her lovely pussy. As she presses deep inside, we are able to see her outer lips cling to the shape of her hand. As we all know, fisting provides an excellent means of stretching for more gaping views, and these aren't disappointing. Nathaly repeats her insertions both on her back and on her knees.
Which do you prefer? Decisions, decisions?

File name:Nathaly and Lex - PJ Girls - Nathaly, Licky Lex.mp4
File Size: 382 MB
Duration: 00:09:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4990 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Nathaly and Lex - PJ Girls - Nathaly, Licky Lex.mp4

Old man fisting young pussy - Sicflics - KarinaHH

Tags: KarinaHH

Our popular submissive young slave returns in this perverse update, having her slack, ruined hole fisted by another random old mans huge fist, till it's wrecked even further beyond return. She's accompanying him on a private boat tour and will be used as his fisting whore much to her delight throughout the days journey. She has her designated position on the boat where she remains naked, and ready to be fisted at any moment her old master decides to use her hole. This is a thrilling and humiliating experience for her which she loves to receive, being a naked fist fucking rag doll for her master during an entire day. Every session is recorded, and we get to see up close and personal from the camera mounted directly in front of her sopping wet cunt, as she sits patiently waiting for him, with her legs constantly spread wide open. He enters the scene, lubricates his fists and wastes no time sinking his huge hand in her snatch entirely to the wrist. Powerful twisting thrusts blast completely in and out of her drooling cunt, as she smiles happily during the extreme cunt destruction she's receiving. This is exactly what she craves, having her slutty hole ruined by completely random, dominant old men for the ultimate degradation. Her hole is now thoroughly wrecked and he yanks out his fist, fondles her tiny body and walks away, leaving her to remain in position and reflect happily on what a humiliated fisting whore she is, till he returns to continue her greedy pussy destruction.

File name:Old man fisting young pussy - Sicflics - KarinaHH.mp4
File Size: 418 MB
Duration: 00:03:53

D O W N L O A D:

Old man fisting young pussy - Sicflics - KarinaHH.mp4

Pussy Cooling - PJ Girls - Amy Red, Lucia Denville

Categories: Hand fisting,PJ Girls

Tags: Amy Red,Lucia Denville

Certain videos deserve to be challenged under trade descriptions, and this is one! The interaction between Amy and Lucia does little to cool Amy's pussy. Indeed, by only the middle of the video, the successful insertion of Lucia's hand wrist deep into Amy's orifice shows it to be decidedly warmed up.
As with all PJG fisting videos, we also get some very pleasant stretching and gaping sections when we can admire the ripples of Amy's upper walls.
From the goose bumps on Amy's thighs and ass, it is clear that it was a cool day. For us PJG fans however, Amy's pussy is hot!

File name:Pussy Cooling - PJ Girls - Amy Red, Lucia Denville.mp4
File Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:13:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pussy Cooling - PJ Girls - Amy Red, Lucia Denville.mp4

Stretching Marias greedy ass - Sicflics - Queen Maria

Categories: Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines,Objects (Non-toys),Sicflics

Tags: Queen Maria

Our outrageous anal 'Queen Maria' stars in this obscene ass destruction movie, having her greedy Latin butt hole fucked with huge bottles, and double penetrated by her boyfriends fist and a giant dildo! We love watching Marias obsession with wrecking her ass beyond return, and she's thrilled us with the most extreme anal penetrations only she's capable of performing. There is nothing this incredible Latin Goddess won't shove in her ass, and the pleasure she receives destroying her hole is so addictive to watch. Enjoy watching this impressive update beginning with Maria bent over on all fours, shaking her peachy butt at the camera, while her boyfriend lubricates a giant wine bottle and begins shoving it in her gaping hole from the bottom end first. The penetration is hard twisting thrusts of the bottle slamming deep towards the neck in her greedy hole, making her groan in ecstasy the faster he blasts it in and out. Her ass is now a cavernous gaping wreck, hanging open and loose, and will need some thicker stretching, so he pulls out an even larger 1.5L bottle and continues pummelling her butt. Maria screams even louder as her ass is stretched to its limits but her boyfriend has an even more challenging penetration in mind for her. He pulls out a giant dildo measuring 3' wide x 12' long, slams it in her ass, then slides his fist in alongside completely to the wrist! HOLY SHIT! Thats one hell of a stretch now busting Maria's hole apart, and she cannot get enough! Listen to the loud ripping farts from her ass as he blasts it with his fist and the giant dildo, making her body convulse and spasm in an explosive, mind blowing climax!

File name:Stretching Marias greedy ass - Sicflics - Queen Maria.mp4
File Size: 799 MB
Duration: 00:07:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stretching Marias greedy ass - Sicflics - Queen Maria.mp4

Wrecking His Wifes loose ass - Sicflics - Barbara

Categories: Hand fisting,Objects (Non-toys),Sicflics

Tags: Barbara

The submissive amateur wife 'Barbara' stars in this thrilling update, having her ass stretched and stuffed with a huge can of Cola, then brutally fist fucked by her dominant husbands huge hands! This is an extremely humiliating and very enjoyable experience for Barbara, having her butt hole dehumanised as a can dispenser. See her husband shove the cola can entirely inside her rectum, then uses his foot to shove it back in each time she tries pushing it out! This really loosens up her hole and adds to her degrading domination training, much to her pleasure. Once he finishes stuffing her hole with the can he pulls the tab open, and pours himself a beverage into a glass, straight from his wifes slutty ass hole! He is now refreshed and Barbara's rosebud is aching to be fist fucked. She lays back on the bed and begins masturbating her clit with a vibrating toy, as he starts his routine anal fist fucking onslaught. The penetration is extremely hard, fast, twisting thrusts of his clenched fist punching completely in and out of her rectum! Barbaras anus gapes open and drools profusely each time he yanks out his fist and punches it straight back inside. This is exactly the extreme ass destruction she craves 24/7 and she cannot get enough of his massive balled up fist punching her rosebud till her pussy erupts in a powerful, body shattering orgasm and her anus is left a prolapsing, gaping wreck!

File name:Wrecking His Wifes loose ass - Sicflics - Barbara.mp4
File Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:16:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Wrecking His Wifes loose ass - Sicflics - Barbara.mp4

Wrecking Tabbys huge cunt - Sicflics - Tabby Tender

Tags: Tabby Tender

Our insatiable American MILF 'Tabby Tender' returns in this thrilling update having her slack hole punch fisted insanely hard by her husband, till its a permanent gaping wreck. She constantly craves his huge hands blasting her loose snatch 24/7 and at any given moment. Enjoy watching her laid back on the dining table, dressed in a fishnet body suit with her legs spread wide as he immediately begins a savage fisting attack on her drooling hole. There's no doubt about it, Tabby loves being fisted the hard way, and the harder the better. The penetration is 100% brutal from start to finish, just the way she craves. Her husband lubricates his fist, clenches it into a ball, and begins punch fucking her cunt entirely in to the wrist, yanks it out and repeats. Listen to the loud sloppy sounds of her juicy cunt spurting with her orgasmic juices every time he punches her hole. She uses a powerful vibrator to stimulate her clit, bringing her to multiple explosive squirting orgasms. Each time she reaches a body shattering climax her hubby pulls her pussy apart with both hands so we see her ruined cunt flesh, bulging, throbbing and weeping with her fluids as she screams in ecstasy. Now her hole is totally obliterated and Tabby's a happy fisting whore, proud to show us the extreme destruction caused to her loose hanging bucket cunt, in the aftermath of this insane fisting penetration that cannot be missed!

File name:Wrecking Tabbys huge cunt - Sicflics - Tabby Tender.mp4
File Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:10:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Wrecking Tabbys huge cunt - Sicflics - Tabby Tender.mp4

ANAL FISTING GG Shibari beads squirt - AikoPrincess - Aiko Moe

Categories: AikoPrincess,Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines

Tags: Aiko Moe,AsianDreamX

One of the most hardcore vids I have ever made! Xandra practices Shibari on me (rope bondage) Legs+ Hands. Fingering my ass, playing with anal plugs (different sizes), Different anal beads going in and out, glass dildo, fast and slow, putting 1-2-3-4-5 and fisting my ass Hard and rough in few position. Using hitachi to make me cum hard while having fist in my ass. Fisting in missionary as well ( ALL BONDAGED STILL XD! ). Oh spanking as well. And make me cum by fisting my ass + fingering my pussy. Lots of cream and juices . Xandra set me free anfter and after teasing me so much I fist myself and squir all over :3 I was surprised how much pleasure I had , thank you Xandra!

File name:ANAL FISTING GG Shibari beads squirt - AikoPrincess - Aiko Moe.mp4
File Size: 1.54 GB
Duration: 00:33:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 6279 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ANAL FISTING GG Shibari beads squirt - AikoPrincess - Aiko Moe.mp4

Brunette Ass Fucks Huge Toys, Shows Prolapse And Fisting On Christmas Party - Stacy Bloom

Categories: Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines

Tags: Stacy Bloom

File name:Brunette Ass Fucks Huge Toys, Shows Prolapse And Fisting On Christmas Party - Stacy Bloom.mp4
File Size: 278 MB
Duration: 00:07:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brunette Ass Fucks Huge Toys, Shows Prolapse And Fisting On Christmas Party - Stacy Bloom.mp4

NatusAmare's wrecked holes - Sicflics - Natus Amare

Categories: Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines,Sicflics

Tags: Natus Amare

The stunning young beauty 'NatusAmare' stars in this outrageous movie, totally annihilating her loose ass and cunt meat with her favorite, giant toy, till they're prolapsed and destroyed to obscene levels! Enjoy watching this mesmerising, 5ft, 90lbs babe fulfilling her ultimate fantasies once again, obliterating her slack holes completely beyond return. She's not only known for being one of our most extreme performers with heavily destroyed holes for her young age, but also for her torrential gushing orgasms she enjoys in the process. Watch in close-up camera view as NatusAmare spreads her legs wide open, and begins stabbing her ass with her giant dildo with savage penetration. Every time she blasts her huge toy in and out of her wrecked butt hole, her pussy weeps, squirts and sprays pools of her orgasmic bodily fluids beneath her. This insatiable babe just cannot get enough ass destruction, and continues to massacre her anal ring repeatedly. She frequently yanks both her holes open with two hands and pushes them to prolapse, showing us a rare, up close insight of her ass and cunt meat throbbing, pulsating and drooling profusely. She repeats this savage process of blasting and gaping her holes several times over, till the towel beneath her is flooded with her fluids, and her ass and pussy are so ruined, they'll frequently prolapse throughout the rest of her day!

File name:NatusAmare's wrecked holes - Sicflics - Natus Amare.mp4
File Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:09:59

D O W N L O A D:

NatusAmare's wrecked holes - Sicflics - Natus Amare.mp4

Teen Anal Used 2 Holes ,Apple In My Pussy And Punch Fisting Extreme!!! - April BigAss

Categories: Hand fisting

Tags: April BigAss

File name:Teen Anal Used 2 Holes ,Apple In My Pussy And Punch Fisting Extreme!!! - April BigAss.mp4
File Size: 354 MB
Duration: 00:12:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.300 FPS, 3592 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Teen Anal Used 2 Holes ,Apple In My Pussy And Punch Fisting Extreme!!! - April BigAss.mp4

Anal Stretching - Pixie Snow

Tags: Pixie Snow

I love being a dirty little whore for you and know how much it would turn you on to see my tight little hole stretched You've been begging me for a while to try and take five fingers in my ass but I've always been hesitant as it's so tight! Today I'm feeling naughty enough to try it and I want you to watch.

File name:Anal Stretching - Pixie Snow.mp4
File Size: 523 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 988
Duration: 00:14:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4870 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Anal Stretching - Pixie Snow.mp4

Casey makes xmas cookies w her asshole - Casey Calvert

Categories: Hand fisting,Objects (Non-toys)

Tags: Casey Calvert

Merry Christmas you pervs! Welcome to my kitchen, where I'm going to show you the very special way I like to prepare christmas cookies. The very special way is that I put the cookie dough in my ass, then push it out, then bake it into cookies, then eat em up. Merry Christmas xo

File name:Casey makes xmas cookies w her asshole - Casey Calvert.mp4
File Size: 764 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 988
Duration: 00:26:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 3892 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Casey makes xmas cookies w her asshole - Casey Calvert.mp4

Christmas deep elbow fisting - Argen Dana

Tags: Argen Dana

Here i receive an entire deep elbow fisting into my ass like a whore ! After that a mega sized 4xl dildo from MrHankeys Toys entire deep!

File name:Christmas deep elbow fisting - Argen Dana.mp4
File Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:25:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6608 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Christmas deep elbow fisting - Argen Dana.mp4

Double fisting Marias ass - Sicflics - Queen Maria

Tags: Queen Maria

We have an outrageous and shocking new ass destruction movie starring our most extreme anal 'Queen Maria', double punch fisted insanely hard in her humongous Latin butt hole! There is simple no other lady with such a masochistic obsession for having her ass stretched to this obscene level, and enjoy it with so much pleasure! She is the worlds most extreme anal whore and definitely proud of her title. Enjoy watching this mind blowing performance beginning with Maria bent over on all fours, with her peachy Brazilian butt on display, already gaping open as is permanently does, before her boyfriend even starts fisting her hole. He lubricates both his large hands and begins immediately with not one, but two fists locked together, penetrating her deep to the wrists. He twists and thrusts his arms completely in and out of Marias, farting, growling destroyed hole, completely obliterating it just the way she craves. She groans with intense orgasmic pleasure as he continues double punch fucking her butt hole faster and harder, then she turns over onto her back and we see the extent of her anal ruination, as it hangs out in a massive prolapsing mess. We didn't think she could possibly take anymore, but Maria's not satisfied just yet, and he continues punching both his clenched fists in her blown out donut ring, then alternates filling both her holes with a fist in each one, till she reaches the peak of her body shattering climax. The end result is a very happy masochistic anal whore with such an enormous gaping ass, they use all four of their hands to stretch it wide open for us to see how huge it really is in the aftermath!

File name:Double fisting Marias ass - Sicflics - Queen Maria.mp4
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:10:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Double fisting Marias ass - Sicflics - Queen Maria.mp4

Fisting orgasms in bondage - Sicflics

This mature, submissive amateur wife from previous popular scenes, returns in an intense BDSM movie, having her slack cunt aggressively fist fucked in bondage and destroyed by her husbands huge hands. There's nothing she loves more than a brutal punch fucking penetration in her splattering wrecked cunt, and having her entire body restricted in bondage whilst blindfolded only adds to her intense pleasure. See her laid back on an armchair with her wrists and ankles cuffed together, pussy exposed and hanging open loosely, ready for her husband to annihilate it the way she desperately craves. He lubricates his hand well and begins punching it into her sloppy cunt wrist deep. The penetration is hard twisting thrusts blasting completely up to her cervix and G-spot, then he yanks out his clenched hand and punches it straight back in. She growls and screams like a possessed devil whore as he bludgeons her cunt to ruination, making her erupt in a powerful squirting climax, but the fisting doesn't stop there! She doesn't even have time to recover breathing before he continues punch fucking her weeping snatch even harder, without stopping, till she explodes in several more mind blowing orgasms, and completely floods the towel beneath her with pools of her orgasmic bodily fluids!

File name:Fisting orgasms in bondage - Sicflics.mp4
File Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:09:41

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting orgasms in bondage - Sicflics.mp4

Fucking my ass with my new Uncut Dildo - Argen Dana

Tags: Argen Dana

Using my new Lampwick Uncut Custom Dildo from MrHankeys Toys.

File name:Fucking my ass with my new Uncut Dildo - Argen Dana.mp4
File Size: 1.10 GB
Duration: 00:22:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6608 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fucking my ass with my new Uncut Dildo - Argen Dana.mp4

Gigantic Dragon dildo fuck - Sicflics - Sharpie Queen

Categories: Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines,Sicflics

Tags: Sharpie Queen

Our beautiful new model 'Cute Psycho Princess' AKA 'Sharpie Queen' returns in an epic sequel movie, stretching her young hole with a XXXL 'Dragon' dildo from 'Hankeys Toys' for her very first time! This stunning 26 year old, slim and sexy babe thrilled us with her debut scene, stuffing her stretchy hole with sharpie pens, and she couldn't wait to feel the intense pleasure the Dragon toy provides. It's gargantuan size measures almost 17' tall x 4.5' wide, covered in reptilian scales, ridges and bumps sure to hit every pleasurable spot of her curious, loose pussy! It's texture and girth is like nothing she's ever experienced before and brings her instant sensations of ecstasy, as soon as she bares down on it for the first time. Enjoy watching as she grinds her hole as deep as she can on the Dragon, repeatedly lifting up and pushing back down with all her weight. She's progressively stretching her pussy wider and wider with each thrust, till she reaches it's maximum girth and trembles in ecstasy. This really is the perfect dildo for an adventurous young girl, that gets her kicks fucking the most bizarre toys and objects. It's so arousing seeing how loose and stretched it made her pussy, which she proudly shows us when she lifts off the Dragon and pulls her hole wide open with both hands. Her gape is truly humongous, so wide we can see straight through the back to her cervix, still throbbing as she breaths heavily in the aftermath of her most extreme, and biggest insertion of her life!

File name:Gigantic Dragon dildo fuck - Sicflics - Sharpie Queen.mp4
File Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:11:00

D O W N L O A D:

Gigantic Dragon dildo fuck - Sicflics - Sharpie Queen.mp4

Intense fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Michelle

Tags: Michelle

We have an impressive debut movie starring a curvy blond beauty 'Michelle', having her slack cunt fisted and wrecked by her boyfriends huge hands. She's a self confessed fist fucking addict and no human cock can ever satisfy her extreme dilation desires. Michelle enjoys regular fisting orgasms and will never turn down an opportunity to have her hole stretched and destroyed. Enjoy watching her begin laid back with her legs spread wide open, ready for her boyfriend to begin his savage fisting onslaught. He lubricates his hand and slowly works in all four fingers and thumb, then sinks his fist in to the wrist, making her gasp with instant pleasure as he fills her greedy hole entirely. He picks up the pace pretty quick, and is now blasting his hand in and out, slamming his knuckles against her G-spot and cervix! Michelle groans in euphoric pleasure as she edges closer to her climax, then flips over on to her hands and knees so she can feel him punching her hole even deeper. Her screams grow louder and louder with every thrust of his fist penetrating her with all his strength, whilst gently rubbing her asshole with his other hand. Michelles entire body convulses with spasms of ecstasy as she erupts in the satisfying climax she desperately craves, and finally succumbs to orgasmic exhaustion!

File name:Intense fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Michelle.mp4
File Size: 432 MB
Duration: 00:04:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 14.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Intense fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Michelle.mp4

My Wife Drinks Coffee, Fucks Herself With A Can, And Squirts From Fisting - Sexy Crazy Couple

Categories: Hand fisting,Objects (Non-toys)

Tags: Sexy Crazy Couple

File name:My Wife Drinks Coffee, Fucks Herself With A Can, And Squirts From Fisting - Sexy Crazy Couple.mp4
File Size: 298 MB
Duration: 00:09:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4242 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

My Wife Drinks Coffee, Fucks Herself With A Can, And Squirts From Fisting - Sexy Crazy Couple.mp4

To the Wrist Fisting - ohKatyoh

Tags: ohKatyoh

Do you love fisting? I do. This is over 17 minutes of great fisting, right down to the wrist. Fast and slow, full pull out, on my back and doggy style. Hear me moan and say "harder" while I cum over and over again.

File name:To the Wrist Fisting - ohKatyoh.mp4
File Size: 753 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:17:19
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5936 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

To the Wrist Fisting - ohKatyoh.mp4

Bad maid must be punished - Fist 4K - Clockwork Victoria

Categories: Fist 4K,Hand fisting

Tags: Clockwork Victoria

Mary was hired by the young and beautiful Katrin a long time ago. Katrin's husband was very rich, but he was barely around which made her feel neglected. The gorgeous lady fell into a hole of boredom and loneliness, not knowing what to do most of the time. However, this time around, she knew exactly how to entertain herself: Kat walked into the room in which Mary was cleaning and started criticizing her work. She pretended that she's deeply unsatisfied and is ready to fire Mary on the spot. The housemaid got scared, she was ready to do pretty much anything to keep her job. The two young women started kissing which led to Mary finding herself on the couch, in a daze. Her employer, Kat, was shoving her fist in Mary's moist vagina! Even though it was her first time, she loved every second of it!

File name:Bad maid must be punished - Fist 4K - Clockwork Victoria.mp4
File Size: 341 MB
Duration: 00:09:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5015 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bad maid must be punished - Fist 4K - Clockwork Victoria.mp4

Back