The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Sissy Ass Slut For Ashley Fires

Studio: Sweetfemdom

Ashley Fires has blackmailed her best guy friend with pictures of him dress in womens lingerie. Theres one more thing shes always wanted to do to him. Ashley returns with a big strap on dildo and makes him suck it. She bends him over, smacks his ass and puts it in him. She fucks to good, Lance is quickly moaning and begging her for more. After teaching her new girlfriend to love cock, she whispers sweetly in his ear, Why dont you ride my dick while I jerk off your dick. Only a few minutes ago he was embarrassed to get caught sniffing her panties, and now hes just a big slut riding her, moaning with her strap-on inside him while she makes his whole body tingle with her skilled hands on his boner. She tells him shes going to to whore him out at truck stops when they arent shopping for girl things together. Hes her new slutty girlfriend and he isnt even complaining. All he wants to do is release his load on her tits. Ashley milks out his cum then tells him to lick it up like a good slut .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:29
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 405.2 MB

Download Sissy Ass Slut For Ashley Fires

Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior - Hole Abusers, November

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Chastity

Mistress Alina's boy-toy has been begging for the chance to have a threesome as it's one fantasy he has never experienced. He has been such a good boy that Mistress Alina calls her best friend Gianna over to give him a little twist on what he asked for. The two sex-crazed Mistresses whip out their big, fat strap-on cocks and take turns destroying both of his holes. It may not be the threesome he wanted but it's definitely the threesome the slut boy deserves.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior - Hole Abusers, November

Kendra Spade - No Mercy Peg

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kendra Spade
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, BDSM, Bondage
Video language: English

Mistress Kendra is in a feisty "take no prisoner alive" type of mood as she whips out her big, black cock and slams it right on her slave's face. She proves how much of a pathetic bitch he really is as she pumps her fat cock inside his holes making him humiliate himself in the process. When he is so deep in subspace with a huge cock in his ass and can't seem to respond properly he is punched in the balls to bring him back to earth. Mistress Kendra shows no mercy with her cock making him a true bitch who is only kept around to please that dick.

Duration: 18:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9926kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kendra Spade - No Mercy Peg

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Pegging Piggy

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore

Mistress Alina has a true piggy in her stable who craves cock and needs all holes filled. She makes sure to show him the real power of her dick as Alina fucks him senseless giving him exactly what he wants. Sometimes good boys do have their dreams come true.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Pegging Piggy

Filthy Fucked Whore

Cast: Kiara Cole
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kiara Cole is a fresh, young Domme who has rightfully found her place with men worshipping her big, strap-on cock. She shows no mercy on her slave's filthy fuck-hole as she trains his ass to be ready for her big party. All of her hot, slutty girlfriends are coming over to run a train on her boy-toys holes whether he is ready or not. He will do what it takes to impress his Mistress's girlfriends as he bends his bitch ass over for Kiara and swallows every inch of her hard cock.

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Filthy Fucked Whore

Sarah Diavola - Perverting My Man with a Footjob

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sarah Diavola, Footjob, Footdom, Foot Domination, Cum, Cumshot, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Milking, Sperm, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot licking, High Heels, White Toes, Wrinkled Soles

I guess you could call Me the "vanilla swirler," because I tend to give "vanilla" men new fetishes they never knew they had! I like to see what's deep inside them, draw it out, and use it to My advantage. My sensuality lures even the most clever man into taking My sweet suggestions. My man is a tits, legs and ass kind of guy, but I ask him to try something fun in the bedroom with Me. I giggle as I latch the leash onto the collar. He says he's never done anything kinky like this before, but he's willing to try anything once.with Me. I get his cock so rock hard, he simply can't say no. I ask him to kiss My hand-painted, expensive, never-worn, custom designer high heels. After he places the first kiss, I turn the heat up almost imperceptibly by looking him in the eye, gently pulling the leather leash, and saying, "Do it again." This horny man worships My shoes, and then I have him remove them to adore My bare feet. The white pedicure looks fresh and soft. The arches are so high, like a f.

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 167kbps

File size: 578.0 MB

Download Sarah Diavola - Perverting My Man with a Footjob

Stephanie West - Cock Pleaser

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Stephanie West
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, BDSM, Ball Gag, , 1080p

Princess Stephanie West won t take any slave into her stable if they don t love, worship and serve cock. She want s her sluts to always be hungry for the next dick to fill up their holes. Her slave has a long way to go but is on the right track by always bending over and spreading wide when ordered. Princess has plans to start putting his ass to work and needs him to be royally stretched before the first big dick comes over. His holes will never be empty again if Princess Stephanie has anything to say about it.

Duration: 21:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11310kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Stephanie West - Cock Pleaser

Hole Wrecker - Emily Willis - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Spitting

Mistress Emily Willis doesn't need a reason to bend her bitch boy over and hollow out his fuck-hole. She just loves sex in every way and can't get enough of using her big, strap-on cock on a daily basis. The last thing you want to do is say no to a young and vicious Mistress like Emily when she has you locked in a cage. Her slave has learned that lesson quite well to just accept her dick at any time she demands.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Hole Wrecker - Emily Willis - FullHD 1080p

Only Speak When Spoken To

Cast: Charlotte Sins
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Fishnet, Sissy, Masturbation, Mask

Turns out Charlotte's new fuck toy has learned to be perfect anal slut! He looks so pretty in Charlotte's panties and stockings, she can't help but give him exactly what he wants: a long ride on her huge pink cock!

Duration: 14:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 865.6 MB

Download Only Speak When Spoken To

Milked Manjuice

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore

Princess Mackenzie Moss only allows her slaves to cum when they are truly helpless without any control of their orgasms. Turning a boy into a frustrated mess as she edges and teases their bound cock's with vibrators brings great pleasure to Mackenzie. Cumming should never be easy on the slave as she loves to make him suffer before he gets the chance to relieve all that built up pressure. Princess Mackenzie jumps on the bound boy's face and rides his mouth making sure she gets her orgasm before he is allowed is a single one. The slave is finally allowed to blow his load by the grace of his Owners hand giving him one last orgasm before his cock gets locks right into chastity. Cocks are never allowed to be free in the house of Princess Mackenzie and she makes sure they never are.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Milked Manjuice

Whore Hole

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Flogging

Mistress Marley Brinx has a special love for big strong men who crave to be bent over and fucked like a sissy bitch. Showing no mercy she rams her thick strap-on cock deep inside his ass showing him what it truly means to be a fuck-hole.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11236kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Whore Hole

Semen slave

Ashley Chambers and I went out this weekend to a bar in down town Tampa. We had a good time but didn't meet any guys that we wanted to take home. So when we got back to our hotel room we put on some sexy body stockings. I thought we were just going to have girl play again but she said she had a surprise for me. I thought what is it- another toy? She said yeah It's a really special toy! I wasn't too excited yet but then when she came out of the other room she was pulling a naked masked guy on a chain behind her. She said he was going to be our sex slave! I got really excited then! I found the whips she had laid out and gave her one and I used the other one on him. His cock and balls were locked up in a metal cage sock and a chain was wrapped around his neck tied to it. He looked so sexy and scared of what we were going to do to him! We started by having him kneel on the bed and we teased his caged cock with our tongues and whipped his ass with the whips. We then had him lay on his back.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 346.7 MB

Download Semen slave

Plastic Fuck Doll

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Feminized / Clips4sale

Juliette loves getting plastic surgery but she has fallen behind on her payments to the Dr. Ms Lexi has an idea for her to work off her debts. Juliette will become a rubber fuck doll to pay back the surgery center. Ms Lexi straps her down to the bed and attaches a milking machine to her cock. Ms Lexi sucks the sperm from her cock, men will pay a premium to fuck a Plastic Living Fuck Doll.

Duration: 21:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11343kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Plastic Fuck Doll

Strap-on MILF Love

Cast: Brandi Love
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Bondage

Goddess Brandi makes her boy-toy show complete and total admiration for her thick, strapon cock. Any man would love to be in her slave's place so he better prove how thankful he is for getting fucked by her big, lovely dick.

Duration: 17:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Strap-on MILF Love

Hot Secretary: Using Her Boss's Tongue

Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Will Havo
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pantyhose, Pussy Worship, Fingerin

Will Havoc's company stock will tank if he doesn't get the report finished and his hot secretary, Madeline, has been missing all day! When she appears, Will is all ears when she tells him she has a solution, but he has to use his tongue on her exactly the way she likes it. This office won't close until his punishment is done!

Duration: 15:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 209kbps

File size: 890.9 MB

Download Hot Secretary: Using Her Boss's Tongue

TS Fetishista

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Feminized
Cast: Natalie Mars & Lexi Sindel
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Chastity, Fetish, Domination, Sissy, Bondage, Humiliation,

Natalie Mars is being trained to be the perfect anal slave. Mistress Lexi has her bound by her arms, nipples, scrotum and ankles. Natalie is helpless to her Mistresses sadistic desires. Natalie's balls and ass are whipped while she struggles in bondage. Mistress brings out the anal beads to stretch & train her ass. Lexi starts with the smaller set pushing them in and pulling them out then advances to a larger set. Lexi decides to double stuff Natalie and pushes both pair in leaving Natalie feeling very full.

Duration: 21:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11251kbps

Download TS Fetishista

Making of a Footboy - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Stockings

Goddess Eliza walks in on her lazy pet sleeping the day away in his cage instead of thinking about how he could better service his Owner. Luckily she already has the next step in his training planned and gives him the opportunity of a lifetime to become her personal doormat. Goddess Eliza puts her pet thru the paces giving him the full foot worshipping experience to see if he has what it takes to please her beautiful feet.

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps

Download Making of a Footboy - FullHD 1080p

Shayenne Samara is The Perfect Ballbuster

Meet Mistress Shayenne, a typical brazilian fit hottie, with strong legs that could easily cause bilateral rupture. In this video she delivers several powerful kicks to the poor slave, leaving him in the brink of spilling guts out. She knees him several times with precise strikes making him collapse with a single hit. She also makes him lick her Brazilian big ass while in throbbing pain.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4078kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 455.6 MB

Download Shayenne Samara is The Perfect Ballbuster

Strapon Executrix

Cast:
Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Strapon, Pegging, Rubber

You little faggot are guilty for to be a insatiable Fuckhole, we want to humiliate and punish you today in a public execution! Are you afraid of the masked executrix and her giant black strap-on? I am sure you little bitch pussy is twitching already..You will open wide today , wider than ever before .Under verbal humiliation and sniffing from little brown bottle we will rip your asshole to wide gaping now.If you are a obedient fuckhole you may stay.

Duration: 20:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Strapon Executrix

Princess's First Pegging

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Bondage, Ball Gag

Princess Jill Kassidy has been dreaming about fucking a man's ass for years. She has finally found the perfect cock-loving bottom slut to be her dick taking guinea pig. She gets extra excited and turned on as she straps on a big, thick pink cock and starts stroking it in front of the mirror. Never did she think how sexy she would look with a big strap-on dick as she gets ready to destroy her slut's hungry hole. As soon as Princess Jill sticks the tip of her cock deep inside his ass she knows she has found a new love. Now she just can't wait to invite all her friends over to really run a train her slave's holes.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11277kbps

Download Princess's First Pegging

Masha Banks

Cast: Masha Bank
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Russian, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Cumshot, Handjob, Foot Lickin

Lingerie-clad blonde beauty, Masha, orders her cuck to strip naked. She then spits in his open mouth, just to reassert her dominance. Masha's bull shows up and fucks her pretty face before guiding his cock in her willing pussy. The cuck licks his goddess' love hole at every possible turn, prompting her to give him a reward - he can lick the bull's cum!

Duration: 15:23
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Masha Banks

Mackenzie Moss - Milked Manjuice

Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Princess Mackenzie Moss only allows her slaves to cum when they are truly helpless without any control of their orgasms. Turning a boy into a frustrated mess as she edges and teases their bound cock's with vibrators brings great pleasure to Mackenzie. Cumming should never be easy on the slave as she loves to make him suffer before he gets the chance to relieve all that built up pressure. Princess Mackenzie jumps on the bound boy's face and rides his mouth making sure she gets her orgasm before he is allowed is a single one. The slave is finally allowed to blow his load by the grace of his Owners hand giving him one last orgasm before his cock gets locks right into chastity. Cocks are never allowed to be free in the house of Princess Mackenzie and she makes sure they never are.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps

Download Mackenzie Moss - Milked Manjuice

Whore Hole

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Chastity, CBT, Stockings, Bondage, Boot Worship, Caning

Mistress Marley Brinx has a special love for big strong men who crave to be bent over and fucked like a sissy bitch. Showing no mercy she rams her thick strap-on cock deep inside his ass showing him what it truly means to be a fuck-hole.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11236kbps

Download Whore Hole

Shayenne is The Perfect Ballbuster

Cast: Shayenne Samar
Genres: Ballbusting, BDSM, Femdom, Kicking, Male Rimming Female, Tortur

Meet Mistress Shayenne, a typical brazilian fit hottie, with strong legs that could easily cause bilateral rupture. In this video she delivers several powerful kicks to the poor slave, leaving him in the brink of spilling guts out. She knees him several times with precise strikes making him collapse with a single hit. She also makes him lick her Brazilian big ass while in throbbing pain.

Download Shayenne is The Perfect Ballbuster

Alina Lopez - Pegging Piggy

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Mistress Alina has a true piggy in her stable who craves cock and needs all holes filled. She makes sure to show him the real power of her dick as Alina fucks him senseless giving him exactly what he wants. Sometimes good boys do have their dreams come true.

Download Alina Lopez - Pegging Piggy

No Mercy Peg

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Mistress Kendra is in a feisty "take no prisoner alive" type of mood as she whips out her big, black cock and slams it right on her slave's face. She proves how much of a pathetic bitch he really is as she pumps her fat cock inside his holes making him humiliate himself in the process. When he is so deep in subspace with a huge cock in his ass and can't seem to respond properly he is punched in the balls to bring him back to earth.

Download No Mercy Peg

Only Speak When Spoken To

Cast: Charlotte Sin
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Fishnet, Sissy, Masturbation, Mas

Turns out Charlotte's new fuck toy has learned to be perfect anal slut! He looks so pretty in Charlotte's panties and stockings, she can't help but give him exactly what he wants: a long ride on her huge pink cock!

Duration: 14:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 865.6 MB

Download Only Speak When Spoken To

Cock Pleaser

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Bondage

Princess Stephanie West won't take any slave into her stable if they don't love, worship and serve cock. She want's her sluts to always be hungry for the next dick to fill up their holes. Her slave has a long way to go but is on the right track by always bending over and spreading wide when ordered. Princess has plans to start putting his ass to work and needs him to be royally stretched before the first big dick comes over. His holes will never be empty again if Princess Stephanie has anything to say about it.

Duration: 21:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11310kbps

Download Cock Pleaser

Kendra Spade No Mercy Peg

Mistress Kendra is in a feisty "take no prisoner alive" type of mood as she whips out her big, black cock and slams it right on her slave's face. She proves how much of a pathetic bitch he really is as she pumps her fat cock inside his holes making him humiliate himself in the process. When he is so deep in subspace with a huge cock in his ass and can't seem to respond properly he is punched in the balls to bring him back to earth. Mistress Kendra shows no mercy with her cock making him a true bitch who is only kept around to please that dick.

Download Kendra Spade No Mercy Peg

Shayenne is The Perfect Ballbuster

Cast: Shayenne Samar
Genres: Ballbusting, BDSM, Femdom, Kicking, Male Rimming Female, Tortur

Download Shayenne is The Perfect Ballbuster

Pegging Piggy (Alina Lopez) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Alina Lopez

Download Pegging Piggy (Alina Lopez) - FullHD 1080p

Sasha Foxxx & Alexa

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Sasha Foxxx, Alexa
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Handjobs, Edging, Latex, Tease & Deniel, Ruined Orgasm

Alexa and Sasha decide to play with a helpless male. The male's been strapped down and his balls have been tied off. They're turning blue. The women enter the area where the male has been restrained. They take turns teasing and edging him. The slave does not know if he will have an orgasm, or if he will be teased and denied. The women take turns smothering him with their latex. The latex makes it impossible for the slave to breathe without their permission. Two beautiful, expert, Dommes. It's almost too much for the slave to take. The women toy with him, taking him to the edge over and over. Alexa ruins him once, but won't stop. They ruin the slave a second time. Two perfect women, two epic ruins. This is probably one of the sexiest handjobs Brat Princess has ever shot.

Duration: 17:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10206kbps
Audio: 263kbps

Download Sasha Foxxx & Alexa

Juicy Squirt Showers

Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Squirting

If you don't have a clear view, soon you'll have it. I'm a Mistress, I don't offer sex and neither I do look for it. I control your body and your mind. I know your innermost instincts, dreams and desires, but here, only mine are the ones that count and you'll soon know how to make them come true. I'm not your girlfriend nor an escort

Duration: 21:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps

Download Juicy Squirt Showers

Chloe Cherry & Riley Reid - Two Cunts, One Slave

Cast: Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, CBT, Pussy Worship, Ass Worship, Flogging

Boys are always so much more obedient and willing to please when their manhood has been completely taken away from them. Mistress Riley and Chloe unlock their pleasure pet from his kennel to let him out for a moment of play. He has been trained to be satisfied with only being allowed to lick and worship his Owner's sweet cunts as his cock and balls remain under strict lockdown. They use their toy up for their pleasure only and once he has no further use he is thrown right back into his cage where all boys belong.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11308kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Chloe Cherry & Riley Reid - Two Cunts, One Slave

Shayenne Samara

Cast: Shayenne Samara
Genres: Ballbusting, BDSM, Femdom, Kicking, Male Rimming Female, Torture

Download Shayenne Samara

Alina Lopez - Pegging Piggy

Cast: Alina Lopez

Download Alina Lopez - Pegging Piggy

Filthy Fucked Whore - Kiara Cole

Cast: Kiara Cole

Mistress Kiara Cole is a fresh, young Domme who has rightfully found her place with men worshipping her big, strap-on cock. She shows no mercy on her slave's filthy fuck-hole as she trains his ass to be ready for her big party. All of her hot, slutty girlfriends are coming over to run a train on her boy-toys holes whether he is ready or not. He will do what it takes to impress his Mistress's girlfriends as he bends his bitch ass over for Kiara and swallows every inch of her hard cock.

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Filthy Fucked Whore - Kiara Cole

Femdom HD Porn Videos Hot Secretary Using Her BossTongue

Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pantyhose, Pussy Worship, Fingering

Will Havoc's company stock will tank if he doesn't get the report finished and his hot secretary, Madeline, has been missing all day! When she appears, Will is all ears when she tells him she has a solution, but he has to use his tongue on her exactly the way she likes it. This office won't close until his punishment is done!

Duration: 15:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 209kbps

File size: 890.9 MB

Download Femdom HD Porn Videos Hot Secretary Using Her BossTongue

Back