Straponed Boys

Lenna Lux - Her Bottom Bitch

No matter how big or tall a slave is he will always be nothing but a bottom bitch to Princess Lenna Lux. She finds great pleasure in making a strong man bend over and submit his ass willingly just to please her. The bigger the slut they are the more it turns Princess Lenna on as she fills his holes up with her big, strapon cock.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 1.42 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:17:03
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Pegging, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Lydia - One More Time (Complete Movie)

Join Mistress Lydia for one last round of punishment for slave woody. She spends 52 minutes of quality time making sure he knows who is in charge.

She lashes him over the kneeler and feeds him a taste of the bottom of Her mules. Shrugging off the dress, She moves back to his bung hole and fingers then fucks it with Her strap-on. She drills his hole out a bit and then fastens him to his back for cock play. Down his cock hole goes the vibrating sound. His balls are milked fully dry and he is fed his own seed by a topless Mistress Lydia to conclude his training. We open on Mistress Lydia in a short silky dress, thigh highs and mules on Her feet. She is lashing slave woody over the kneeler. She gets the big submissive tightened down and makes him clean the bottom of Her mules and smell the instep. Knee sock covered feet go into his face for worship. She moves behind and warms up his ass with Her perfectly manicured hand then uses the red whip on his ass. She gloves up and lubes up his behind. Her fingers work on his prostate as She makes sure his sphincter relaxes for the coming fun. The helpless asshole is stretched and probed by Mistress Lydia's skilled hands. She takes a flesh colored rubber cock and works that into the hole. She moves it around and fucks him with it as he groans. His hips twitch and he pushes back on the cock, signaling Mistress Lydia it is time to put Her strap-on on and bury Her rubber cock in the ass of Her slave. She fucks him as Her beautiful breasts bob deliciously and his groans are music to Her ears as She loves dominating big, strong, powerful men like the one at the tip of Her strap-on. She disengages finally and then resumes Her attention on his bung hole by employing the drilldo to drill out his freshly fucked sphincter. Mistress Lydia finishes drilling out slave woody's sphincter, laughing and happy that his brown hole is thoroughly stretched and tormented. She has him on his back now bound securely in plastic. She blows up an inflatable gag in his mouth and spits down the feeding tube, making him swallow long strands of Her saliva. She casually lights a cigarette as She works on him, blowing smoke down his feeding hole. She removes Her top and razors open his plastic to reveal his super sensitive nipples. She fastens clover clamps on and turns the middle screw until they are pulling quite nicely on his nips. She moves down to tie up his big balls as She watches him suffer from the clamps. Mistress Lydia secured his tied balls down to the end of the table with twine and sucked his big cock hard. Time for some stimulation while his throbbing nipple recovered from the clamps. She used a vibrating cone on his cockhead and dropped Her beautiful ass on his face. His cock was stiff and trembling from Her oral ministrations and the vibrator as She sat on his chest and lubed up the vibrating dipstick that was about to go down his wet cock hole. Swinging a leg off, Mistress Lydia retrieved some hot ointment and spread some on his balls. She blew on them and he started to moan as the chemical began to burn his balls. Happy his balls were suffering, She moved to inject the sound down his urethra. The vibrating sound that was down his cock was moving up and down as Mistress Lydia smiled and watched it penetrate his pee hole. She dropped it all the way down, rubbing his shaft every so often to keep him stiff. She glanced at him and saw the agony and ecstasy on his face and swung a leg up over him, dropping Her gorgeous ass on his face. Only a thin layer of panties separated his nose from Her pussy. She fucked his cock with the metal vibrating rod until he was very close to ejaculating. Stopping, She moved off him to get a small glass dish. She massaged his cock until he started to moan and then slipped off Her pink bra to give him an eyeful of Her perfect breasts for incentive. Her hand started again and he could not control himself, begging to be allowed release. She ordered him to cum and milked his balls dry into the glass container. Moving to insert the funnel gag, She gave him a taste of his own seed.

Filesize: 1.83 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:51:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Maitresse Madeline - Simple Pleasures A Femdom Surrealist Fantasy

Femdom is a woman's goddess given right. We use it to exploit the testosterone driven madness that is a man's existence. These fetishes are at the root of female supremacy. I use them to my advantage every step of the way, at any opportunity, to remind you that you need to thank women for your existence. Lance Hart and I are friends, but let's face it, he's still a man and he needs to be on his knees thanking me for existing. I remind him of how his sick and perverted male mind is in the gutter. I show him how the simplest of pleasures turn twisted in the male thought process and I use it against him for his own good. Ego stripping, prostate massaging, ruthless pegging, femdom driven orgasms, cum swallowing, latex licking pleasure abound!

Filesize: 536 MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:48:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

The House Slave: Gia DiMarco Brings Mason Lear Out to Play

Poor little Mason Lear is a slave who is kept locked in a dark cage by the super hot mistress Gia DiMarco. The only light this slave sees is when his master Gia uses him for her pleasure. She brings her slave out to play from one cage to another and quickly lets him know she is his mistress and his only purpose is to please her and satisfy her needs. She warms up her slave's mouth by making him worship her feet while he is helplessly caged. She makes him beg for her pussy but Gia has no intention of giving her slave any pleasure. She rubs her wet pussy while Mason can only watch. Gia then zaps her helpless little slave while he is caged with nowhere to run. Then she brings him out of the cage for some corporal punishment. She asserts her authority over him with a few spanks. Then she catches Mason stroking his own cock so she has no choice but to punish him with a few hits from the crop. Then she puts her nice round ass in his face and makes him lick her up and down until she orgasms. This little slave likes to please his master so he begs to be fucked in the ass. Gia gives him a nice hard pounding with her big strap on to put him in his place. Then she uses his cock for her pleasure, riding it until she cums all over it. This poor slave is ready to bust his load but Mistress Gia has no plans of giving this slave any pleasures. He begs to cum but Mistress Gia already got what she wanted. After cuming over and over Gia locks this poor slaves cock in a chastity and is left denied. No pleasure for this house slave.

Filesize: 1.85 GB
Duration: 00:51:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Megan Jones - Best Of Megan Jones!

Watch this clip RIGHT NOW slave.

It's 45 minutes of Mistress Megan Jones dominating men with her whips, canes, strap-on cocks and ball busting and ruined orgasms You will watch this while edging yourself. Can you make it until the end without cumming ? Or will you have to give yourself 5 punches in the balls as punishment for cumming early? Let's see you do as you are told.

Filesize: 1.98 GB
Duration: 00:45:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

AstroDomina - Morning Cardio Fuck

When I work out, I want to be a little more creative than just going to the gym. You could say my work out equipment is out of the ordinary.

Nothing like a good work out to get your day started. And in the case of Sydney, that work out tends to include a naked sub, all black latex outfits and a giant dildo strapped around her waist. She starts off fairly slow but it's not a work out unless the heart rate goes up right. Just like her big black dildo going up deep into the sub's ass.

Filesize: 613 MB
Duration: 00:10:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mom Says When You Act Up I Can Peg You

Natalya plays with her makeup while her brother Danni cleans her bedroom. Danni is in chastity and has to do everything his sister says. He's been cleaning and organizing Natalya's extensive closet for hours. Natalya made an agreement with him that if he completed the task, she'd let him out of chastity. Now Danni has finished cleaning, but Natalya doesn't feel like upholding her end of the bargain. Danni complains. Natalya doesn't like him badgering her. Danni's acting up. Their mother has said that if Danni acts up, Natalya has the authority to peg her brother, to bring him back in line. Natalya ties her brother to her bed. She comes around behind him with a big thick cock she's borrowed from their mom. Natalya fucks her brother long and hard with his chastity key around her neck. Her brother's chastity jingles while she fucks him. Nobody in the household will come to Danni's aid. The women in his family are against him. Danni and his father are beta males. Danni doesn't bother to cry out for his mother, because if she were to hear him, she'd just come in and fuck him with an even larger dildo. Danni deserves for the women in his family to hate him. It's all his fault for being who he is. Natalya grabs her brother's slender hips and thrusts the cock in deep. She's decided that she deserves a bigger cut of his allowance next week. Ass fucking isn't punishment enough.

Filesize: 896 MB
Duration: 00:11:45

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Jasmine Mendez - My New Cuckold!

My BoyToy is Coming over tonight & I've been waiting all week for a Good Fuck.

I've got this new slave Im turning into a Cuckold Strap Taking slut just hours before I meet up with my Dick.

He's so far proven a good Cuck already paid for the room and paid for Boytoys flight to me , All thats left is for it to submit to me.

I have him bend over my bed and then completely fuck his ass good & Verbally prep him for whats to happen when my dick gets here.

Cuck is going to kneel at the foot of the bed on this one & suck my toes while I get it. Then he's gonna crawl over when I need clean up..

Every little sluts dream is to taste the seeds of a real man off my beautiful flower.

Take Notes Cuck! Serious Cucks may email me with Destination plans, Spoiling Budgets & short paragraph of why we should pick you.

Filesize: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:16:55
Audio: AAC LTP, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Olympic Pegging With Pepper Hart

Pierce Paris is on the sofa when his girlfriend, Pepper Hart, bounds into the room all excited. She's wearing a USA Olympic leotard with fishnets, sneakers, and a very large pink vibrating strapon.

"I won the Olympic Gold Medal for fucking dudes in the ass!"
"That's not a real thing baby."

"Well."
She fucks his brains out from behind and makes herself cum from the vibrations over and over. Then she flips him over and F1STS him in a sling almost up to her elbow. He can't stop prostate cumming.

"Now, I'm going to fuck your brains out and jerk you off until you cum!"
She milks his big cock until he cums on himself with her huge pink vibrating dick inside him.

"I'll be back in 5 minutes to fuck you again!"

Filesize: 983 MB
Duration: 00:16:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Melanie - Fucked like a stud

Cucks might have wimpy dicks but when it cums to getting fucked, they know how to strut their stuff! This studs about to take it in the mouth and ass. And I'm going to make sure he really enjoys it.

Filesize: 170 MB
Duration: 00:07:49

Download and Enjoy

Melanie - Stand at attention

A good slave knows to stand at attention and salute his Mistress. He knows to keep his pole standing and do everything he can to please his superior. And he knows when She's pleased he gets rewarded.

Filesize: 697 MB
Duration: 00:09:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Obey Melanie - Thank mommie for taking away your orgasms

Mommie always knows best. And this time your stepmom knows just how to handle your orgasms. She's not giving you one! She has something much better in mind for you. She explains just how much you're going to be cumming from now on and she's inviting her friends over to watch. But just because you're not going to cum, doesn't mean she wont be.

Filesize: 395 MB
Duration: 00:10:30

Download and Enjoy

Obey Melanie - Training dick

A cuckold maid will learn to jerkoff other men while being teased to an unfulfilled orgasm. While his cock drips he must continue to jerk his training dick tirelessly. Finally when he is teased and ruined and has licked his training dick clean he can be locked back into his chastity belt until his next training session. Then I allow him to genuinely thank me for teaching him how to jerk other men off to satisfying orgasms.

Video: WMV
Filesize: 396 MB
Duration: 00:10:47
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Melanie - Who's dick do you worship

Are you the type of guy who worships his dick? Jerks off whenever he feels like it? Or do you want to serve the dick of your Mistress? I'm going to let you think about it while you worship My feet, ass and strap on. And then I'm going to show you what My strap on is really for. It's time you realize who fucks who in a Femdom relationship.

Filesize: 182 MB
Duration: 00:07:27

Download and Enjoy

Janira Wolfe - Putting daddy To Sleep With My Dick

Mistress Wolfe's father re-enters the room, but while he was gone, She was getting Herself equipped with Her big strap-on dick to beginning putting daddy's holes to the test. Though he swears his love for FemDom has thus far been contained to watching on a screen, Janira can tell immediately by Her daddy's eagerness to suck Her sock, and his slutty looking man-pussy that he is lying straight through his teeth. Which is probably good for him, because his Daughter does not plan to take it easy on him...

After warming up Her daddy's slutty hole with Her 8" dick, Janira determines that She is sliding far too easily out of that man-pussy, and must be stretched further. Mistress Wolfe loves pushing men to and past their limits, and well, it all started with pushing Her daddy when she was younger, so this is no exception. She switches to Her 10" dick and fucks Her daddy silly until the old man is so spent that he keels over and goes right to sleep from getting fucked by his Daughter's big black dick!

Filesize: 1.64 GB
Duration: 00:19:32

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Cybill Troy - Pounded in Chains

Cybill Troy has decided that her gimp has become far too comfortable with some aspects of her current fucking regime. To illustrate this fact, she has secured her gimp with uncomfortable and heavy chains. These chains not only limit the gimps movement but also allow Miss Troy increased leverage for occasions where she really wants to ram home who's in charge. Today is 1 of those occasions; an impromptu service fuck of her gimp, to keep that hole nicely stretched and welcoming for her strap on. Encumbered by the weighty metal, her gimp is fucked this way n that, until she is satisfied his hole will remain compliant until she next needs it.

Filesize: 106 MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:06:28

Download and Enjoy

Stella Liberty - Pounding Candi Cumdump sweet tooth Pt.5

Filesize: 324 MB
Duration: 00:10:02

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Tangent - Ready Player Ass Fuck

Goddess Tangent's loser of a boyfriend is sitting playing video games. Tangent wants attention however he is too busy playing his video game. Tangent tries to distract her boyfriend by sticking her fingers in his asshole. Tangent loser boyfriend actually is doing better despite Tangent's finger deep in his asshole. Tangent has an idea and leaves the room. Tangent comes back with a armful of dildo's. Tangent has a theory that her boyfriend actually plays better when his manpussy is filled. Tangent pulls down her boyfriends pants and forces her boyfriend to test her theory. Tangent's boyfriend is resistant but before he knows it Tangent is shoving a thick butt plug into his ass. Tangent's boyfriend continues to play as Tangent fucks his ass. Tangent encourages her boyfriend to win and in his game and he does. Tangent now knows her theory is right and grabs her biggest strap on she can find. Tangent brutally fucks her boyfriends ass with her biggest dildo as he reaches a record high score. Tangent's boyfriend ask her for a celebratory blowjob. Tangent ecstatically agrees and shoves her cock in his mouth. Tangent boyfriend gives his goddess girlfriend a blowjob fit for this momentous occasion.

Filesize: 418 MB
Duration: 00:18:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Sadie Holmes - Sadie Trains her Submissive Husband with Strap-On Sex

Sadie has been training her submissive husband to get fucked in the ass. She has been working him up to bigger and bigger cocks. Today she wants him to take the biggest one yet. Sadie's husband complains that the cock is much too big! He does not want to take it. Sadie disagrees, she knows that she can make it fit. This weekend she wants to have her girlfriends over and they will all run a train on her husband. She wants him to take the biggest cock to get him ready. It will be really fun to show him off to her girlfriends.

With her husband locked in chastity and dressed in a schoolgirl skirt, Sadie starts ramming him with a big dildo. She inserts more and more fingers, stretching him out wide. Then, comes the enormous cock she's been preparing him for. Despite more protests, Sadie shoves that inside of him, too. While fucking him Sadie lays down the rules for their marriage. She has a long list of demands for her husband and he has no choice but to agree.

Sadie pounds her husband's ass long and hard with the enormous cock. She taunts and verbally humiliates him while she pounds him. Sadie reveals to her husband that she is going to submit him into an underground ass fucking contest and she expects him to win. This is why she has been so insistent he takes the biggest thickest one. First prize is a $100 gift certificate to a chain restaurant. Sadie can already taste the victory.

Filesize: 1.67 GB
Duration: 00:22:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Sarah Diavola - Get Used to My Strapon, Hubby 1

Sarah Diavola convinced her husband to let her fuck him with a strap on. He whimpers when it goes in, but she loves it so much that something comes over her. She suddenly loves being so dominant.

"I don't even want you to fuck me anymore. I just wanna fuck you like this from now on."

Once she warms up his ass and he starts to feel it good on his prostate, he becomes puddy in his wife's hands. She bends him over and rails him deep from behind. She reaches around and finds that his cock is hard. He'd do anything for her at this point.

Things quickly escalate. She has him begging for her cock.

"This is all you are going to get from now on. My pussy is for real men, who don't get fucked in the ass.. So I'm going to be going out and finding real men to fuck my pussy, and when I get home, if you're lucky, I'll fuck yours with my strapon.. You don't even care that you are a total bitch for me now."

And he doesn't. She has him in a slutty trance. He agrees to everything. He gets on her dicks and rides it while she humiliates him verbally. His cock is rock hard while he bounces on hers. She strokes it and brings him to the edge of cumming, then stops and denies him telling him he isn't a man anymore. He's her girl now. She tells him she's going to fuck him whenever she wants now, whether he wants it or not.

"The only time you are allowed to cum is when my cock is in your ass. No more jerking off. You are going to learn to beg for this cock, and you will not get to cum every time. That will turn you into a slut quick."

Filesize: 826 MB
Duration: 00:14:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Monrow - Sign Of Ownership, My Property 1

Filesize: 78.4 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:09:58

Download and Enjoy

Sarah Diavola - Get Used to My Strapon, Hubby 2

Weeks Later..

Sarah Diavola just got home from an EDC Festival. She's wearing a bright leotard and shiny pantyhose and sneakers and looks hot AF. She's glowing and bragging about all the hot guys that fucked her in the ass. Her bitch hubby crawls into the room. He's wearing fishnets and has been waiting all night for her to come home and fuck his man pussy with her strap on, hoping she'll let him cum tonight.

He begs and begs and his wife giggles. She puts on the harness and slides her pink dick inside him. While she's deep in his ass she describes all the big cocks that were just inside her ass a few hours ago.

She puts just the tip in and makes him beg her to put it all the way in. She makes him call her Daddy before she does it, and when she does, she fucks his sissy brains out.

By now he is a 100% sissy cuck, begging for her dick. His wife has him completely mind fucked.

Sarah puts her husband on his back with his legs spread wide. She blesses him with a hand job while she pounds his ass. After she milks out a huge load, she feeds it to him and bounces away.

Filesize: 786 MB
Duration: 00:13:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Monrow - Sign Of Ownership, My Property 2

Filesize: 60.3 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:10:43

Download and Enjoy

Calea Toxic - Sissywhore Deepthroat Training

My slave was naughty. He'd gotten a blowjob by a whore. That must be punished! Transformed into a TV bitch he now becomes my whore! And as it should be for a good bitch, he learns first deepthroat decently! The mistress shows him how to do it right! Afterwards he can practice with his spread mouth on my strap-on and dildo.

Filesize: 705 MB
Duration: 00:08:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Tess, Ava Von Medisin & Mistress Ezada Sinn - The strapon derby

Filesize: 1013 MB
Duration: 00:09:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Gaia - Tiny Strapons

We have a slave ready to receive a punishing ass fucking, and we get him to kneel at the foot of the bed and choose which one of our strapons he wants to be fucked with first. we allow him a little laugh as we suggest he pick the smallest one. His laughter is short lived as we bundle him onto the bed, and begin to slap him and get him ready for the ass fucking of his life. With one of us at his head and the other making sure his legs are up with his ass fully exposed. We begin to torment our slut. As he tries to cry out, I ram my huge black strapon into his mouth. His protests becoming a muffled and gargled choke, while my mistress friend begins to fuck his ass. After a while we change places. We both have different size strapons, and I am wearing my favourite huge black log jammer. As I ram it home he begins to squeal, only to be silenced again with a strapon mouth fucking from my friend. It's great fun as we both bounce on the bed, and build up a nice tempo as we continue to ass fuck our bitch with our Tiny Strapons... (pun intended)

Filesize: 412 MB
Duration: 00:09:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Natalie Mars & Stella Liberty - Where are My Jewels, Maid?

Stella is convinced that her oh-so-coy maid Natalie has stolen the family jewels again and is determined to 'get to the bottom' of this constant thieving that has been going on. She bends Natalie over to see if she has hidden any silver up her skirt again to see that Natalie has a huge plug up her ass! Stella is convinced that Natalie has that thing in to keep whatever she has stolen from falling out of her slutty smugglers hole. Stella doesn't find anything when she pulls out the plug so she dives in with first her fingers and then her hand, and then her entire arm! She is determined to find whatever Natalie is attempting to rip off from her house at all costs. She gets all the way up to Natalie's stomach but still can't find anything. She gets so deep she can even see her hand poking out of Natalie's belly. It's time to go deeper so she takes a break to pull out the big guns, her giant cock. After thoroughly searching Natalie's booty cooch for her stolen valuables and finding nothing but Natalie's stomach, Stella whips out her giant 14 inch cock and rams Natalie's buttered up and stretched out elastic fun hole. She goes deep and hard, certain that if she can't find the stolen look with her whole arm, then surely her massive cock will do the trick. Instead all she finds is that Natalie is a huge gaping whore and the only thing hidden inside her is a series of anal orgasms. After Stella has ruined that hole she instructs Natalie to clean up the slut den and get back to work. Only Natalie has a little something special hidden that Mistress will never know.

Filesize: 1.44 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:19:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Local Women That Love To FUCK!

you're always getting these emails in your spam inbox with the subject, "Local Women That Love To FUCK!". Of course, you usually ignore them, but today you're feeling especially lonely, so you call the number in the email, and within an hour someone shows up claiming to be the 'body guard' of one of the Women who love to fuck. The body guard puts a full mask with a thick blindfold over your face, puts your arms in a binder, bends you over the bench in your own bedroom, and tells you to wait for the Woman.

Finally, you hear the bedroom door open, and a Woman's voice telling you you look ready for Her. She walks over to you and you feel a long, hard object on your back, which She places into your hand, telling you it's Her cock that She's going to fuck you with. This isn't what you were expecting at all, but there's no turning back now. your body tenses up in fear, as you have no idea what's going to happen, and you can't see anything... but the Woman's soft voice relaxes you as She instructs you to breathe deeply in and out, and as She does so, skillfully eases Her enormous cock into your tight, virgin hole. The pain is intense, but bearable, as your full attention is on only the sounds of the Woman's pleasure, and the sensations She chooses to give you... which you begin to realize is the greatest privilege you've ever been granted...

Filesize: 3.06 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:15:07

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back