Sexy White Sluts With Big Black Cock In Their Mouths | Interracial

Big Cock Propaganda - BBC Hotwife Training

Cast:
Genres: Compilation, Cuckold, Femdom, Interracial, BBC, Dirty Talk, Training, Hypno, Small Penis Humiliation, Deepthroat, Big Cock, Creampie
Video language: English

This video, is a story of the history of a hotwife, in fairly simple English, with the appropriate video series. The pleasant and gentle voice of the girl tells of the worship of the black member and the kold-relationship, the fate of a woman who could not resist the black male, being married to her husband. To date, this is one of the last videos from the master of this genre

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17562kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Big Cock Propaganda - BBC Hotwife Training

Maxine X - BBC Creampie Threesome At Convention (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Maxine X
Genres: Interracial, Threesome

I met Rico and Black at a sex convention! I invited them back to my hotel to rail my pussy and rock my world. They did just that as they fucked my throat and my pussy into oblivion before depositing their huge loads into my pussy! I came hard and squirted all over their huge, black cocks as we made this a super hot threesome!

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8012kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Maxine X - BBC Creampie Threesome At Convention (2020)

Titty Massage

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Maserati XXX
Genres: Blowjob, Cum shots, Big natural tits, Huge boobs, Big ass

You all know by now how hard I work out. Sometimes my trainer works me so hard, that I need a serious massage after. Luckily Leo was available to come to my house last minute to give me a good rub down. He has his own special way he does his session, he lets the body parts do all the rubbing. When he saw my huge tits, and he whipped out his huge cock, neither of us could resist! ENJOY this Breast Worship and Oiled up tits. XO #ClubMasi

Duration: 21:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 826.9 MB

Download Titty Massage

After Party Blues

Cast: Emma Hix
Genres: Hardcore, Facial, Blonde, Blowjob, Teen, Small Tits, 69, Deepthroat, Black, Interracial

Waking up after an all-nighter at some unknown fraternity, Emma Hix, and Rob Piper, end up in the bathroom looking for something to relieve their hangovers. But they discover that a little fooling around quickly eases their headaches, and soon Emma is so turned on by Rob's big black cock she completely loses herself to it.

Duration: 27:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3975kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 834.9 MB

Download After Party Blues

Daphne Klyde

Genres: DP, IR, Big Black Cock, Anal, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Cumshot, Deep throat, European, FMM, Piercing, Shaved Pussy, Tattoo

Daphne Klyde and her husband tonight need our Private Driver, Joss Lescaf, and they go for the ride of their lives as they embark on a wild threeway. This fine slut has her pussy eaten out while her husband waits to fuck that delicious shaved pussy decorated with piercings. Daphne returns the favour like a true babe, sucking his big black cock before turning this interracial threeway hardcore with some intense anal and DP action. This satisfied beauty is left filled with cum as she finishes up with two sticky creampies.

Duration: 23:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 852.4 MB

Download Daphne Klyde

The Sessions Pt. 4 - Abella Danger - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Abella Danger
Genres: Big Dick, Office, Deep Throat, Facial, Blowjob, Indoors, Cumshot Clean-Up, Interracial, Caucasian, Natural Tits, Bubble Butt, Trimmed Pussy

Welcome to The Sessions, a sexy series that allows you into one of the most intimate spaces known to man-the therapist's office. Be a fly on the wall as patients and practitioners explore their sexualities. Each episode features a different therapist, patient, and a whole new set of sexual boundaries being crossed. In part 4, Abella brings her boyfriend Mike to see therapist Jason to try to work out the issues in their relationship. Abella's biggest complaint is that her man doesn't satisfy her in the bedroom, and soon it becomes clear that Jason knows a lot more about what this stunner likes than a therapist should! Abella asks Jason to show Mike a thing or two, and the ebony stud takes the very unorthodox approach of letting her suck his big black cock right in front of her guy! When she starts riding Jason reverse cowgirl, Mike walks out, but Abella never wants this session to end!

Duration: 25:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5560kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Sessions Pt. 4 - Abella Danger - FullHD 1080p

Gang Bang Impulse 1080p

Cast: Cléa Gaultier
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Couples, Anal

For Lutro, Cléa is just one of many hookups. However, the young woman might surprise him. When he cancels their weekly session to spend the afternoon playing soccer with his friends, the young woman doesn' take no for an answer. She calls him back to offer him a foursome that they will all remember for a long time: the only limit is that there is none.

Duration: 22:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3859kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 643.5 MB

Download Gang Bang Impulse 1080p

Czech blonde seduces the bartender

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lovita Fate

Lovita Fate is sitting at the bar, and orders a from bartender Aaron Rock. Aaron mixed the stunning blonde a beverage, but when he sets it down in front of her, she beckons him around the bar with a single finger. Lovita pulls Aaron in close and kisses him, then he pulls down her shirt, kissing a trail from her collarbone to her perky boobs. Pulling Lovita up on the bar, Aaron pulls her panties to the side and eats her pussy. Returning the favor, Lovita gives Aaron a blowjob, then the couple moves to a couch in the lounge so she can sit on his big black cock. Aaron and Lovita make passionate love in multiple positions, then he cums in her pierced pussy with a creampie!

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7721kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Czech blonde seduces the bartender

Katana - Daybed FullHD 1080p

Cast: Katana Ricky
Genres: All Sex, HD - Shot In High Def, Fetish, fucking, sex

Cute Katana giggles as Ricky carries her to a sun-drenched "Daybed" and drops her on it. As Anna Richards' erotic movie begins, the lovers kiss and cuddle amorously. Ricky's hands wander over the topless Asian beauty's gorgeous body, stroking her through her bikini panties. He kisses his way down, stripping her naked and licking her shaved pussy, making her moan and arch her back as he drives her wild. Katana frees Ricky's rigid cock from his shorts, guiding it into her pussy.

Duration: 23:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7676kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Katana - Daybed FullHD 1080p

Creampie Threesome at convention

Studio: MaxineX
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Creampie, Threesome, MMF, BDAC

I met Rico and Black at a sex convention! I invited them back to my hotel to nail my pussy and rock my world. They did just that as they fucked my throat and my pussy into oblivion before depositing their huge loads into my pussy! I came hard and squirted all over their huge, black cocks as we made this a super hot threesome!

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8012kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Creampie Threesome at convention

Big Cock Propaganda

Studio: Jeffersonzzz
Genres: Compilation, Cuckold, Femdom, Interracial, BBC, Dirty Talk, Training, Hypno, Small Penis Humiliation, Deepthroat, Big Cock, Creampie

This video is a story of a story of one hotwife, in fairly simple English, with the appropriate video series. The pleasant and gentle voice of the girl tells of the worship of the black member and the kold-relationship, the fate of a woman who could not resist the black male, being married to her husband. To date, this is one of the last videos from the master of this genre.

Duration: 11:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17562kbps

Download Big Cock Propaganda

Vanessa Leon, Nat Turnher

Cast: Vanessa Leon, Nat Turnher
Genres: Big Dick, Big Tits, Cum in Mouth, Deepthroating, Facial, Interracial, Latina, Natural Tits, Remastered, Young

Vanessa Leon doesn't like to be stood up. So when the star athlete doesn't meet her after the game, she takes matters into her own hands. Vanessa ambushes her date in the shower and gets to the bottom of things. Since they're both naked, they skip the date and get right to fucking!!...

Duration: 25:02
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 879kbps

File size: 219.5 MB

Download Vanessa Leon, Nat Turnher

Tabatha Jordan gets her ass stretched

When this video opens, 46yearold Tabatha Jordan is doing a sexy dance for us. She s touching herself, and she looks like she s ready for action. Well, she is. She shows off her ass then pulls aside her panties so we can see her pussy and asshole. Next thing we know, she s lying in bed with her legs spread, and the view is first to her panties and then to her pretty face. "I had never had the chance, but I really wanted to shoot with a black guy, which has been a fantasy of mine for a really, really long time," Tabatha tells us. "And as it turns out, he s here." He s John Long, who s 21 years old. He fucks her mouth then he fucks her pussy then he fucks her tight asshole in every conceivable position, and when it s time to cum, he doesn t pull out. He cums in her asshole, and Tabatha spreads her legs to let the creampie drip out. As scenes goes, this is as hot as they come.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Tabatha Jordan gets her ass stretched

Nina Kayy - Thick Hottie Wants Anal

Nina Kayy shows up to Mr.Black's hotel room for a good time. He says he wants it all. Blowjob, vagina, anal. She loves have forward he is. She shows off her huge ass and amazing tits and gives him an amazing blowjob. They fuck in multiple positions and she begs for him to put it in her ass. They have amazing anal sex and he gives a huge cumshot all in her mouth.

Duration: 25:19
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 978kbps

File size: 205.7 MB

Download Nina Kayy - Thick Hottie Wants Anal

Ebony pussy menace

Studio: Jet Multimedia

Even though many of this petite Latin freshie's kitty friends say that banging with black guys is for reckless sluts, she doesn't believe them. Worse for her! In this video you will see her tiny twat getting destroyed by a really long anaconda cock!

Duration: 15:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3799kbps

File size: 448.6 MB

Download Ebony pussy menace

Ryan Keely

Cast: Ryan Keely
Genres: All Sex

When MILF Ryan Keely brings her to producer Isaiah Maxwell's recording studio, it becomes clear that a successful career won't come from his talents alone. The curvy momager gives Isaiah a taste of her management style and her massive tits during some sneaky studio sex while her practices on the other side of the booth window.

Duration: 27:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1507kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 329.1 MB

Download Ryan Keely

Tuka

Studio: trans500
Cast: Tuka

There are good days and bad days and today was just one of those days. meet ladyboy pussy ts tuka. tuka is a tall slider ladyboy with a fresh new pussy. she is absolutely one of the most stunning ladyboys weve met. the problem is that today i think maybe shes bit off a bit more than she could handle. tuka meet mr monster cock himself ramon. once tuka laid eyes on the monster lets just say this day took a slight turn. you win some and you loose some. enjoy.

Duration: 17:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2435kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 339.9 MB

Download Tuka

Thick Hottie Wants Anal 1080p

Cast: Nina Kayy
Genres: Blowjob, Anal, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Big Ass, Blonde, Interracial, Big Tits, Cowgirl, Busty, Big Booty, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal

Nina Kayy shows up to Mr.Black's hotel room for a good time. He says he wants it all. Blowjob, vagina, anal. She loves have forward he is. She shows off her huge ass and amazing tits and gives him an amazing blowjob. They fuck in multiple positions and she begs for him to put it in her ass. They have amazing anal sex and he gives a huge cumshot all in her mouth

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9739kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Thick Hottie Wants Anal 1080p

Ria Sunn & Sarah Kay aka Sara Kay, Sarah Key

Genres: IR, Big Black Cock, Threesome, Anal, Big Natural Breasts, Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, European, FFM, Shaved Pussy, Small Tits

Ria Sunn is a spectacular blonde model who has traveled to Prague to see Sarah Key. They take a Private Taxi from the airport driven by Joss Lesscaff, a well-hung black stud who teaches them all about interracial sex in a trio. He gets things started witha sloppy double blowjob session that and, after returning the favour with some sensual pussy eating, he takes turns pounding each of these sluts with his monster cock. Finally, after a good dose of anal he finishes things off with a sticky creampie and has Sarah Kay lick it up.

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7982kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ria Sunn & Sarah Kay aka Sara Kay, Sarah Key

Nina Kayy - Thick Hottie Wants Anal FullHD 1080p

Genres: Blowjob, Anal, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Big Ass, Blonde, Interracial, Big Tits, Cowgirl, Busty, Big Booty, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal

Nina Kayy shows up to Mr.Black's hotel room for a good time. He says he wants it all. Blowjob, vagina, anal. She loves have forward he is. She shows off her huge ass and amazing tits and gives him an amazing blowjob. They fuck in multiple positions and she begs for him to put it in her ass. They have amazing anal sex and he gives a huge cumshot all in her mouth.

Download Nina Kayy - Thick Hottie Wants Anal FullHD 1080p

Yua Saiki Tastes Her First Cock FullHD 1080p

Cast: Yua Saiki
Genres: Blowjob, Close Up, Fingering, Hairy Pussy, HD, Small Tits, Spread pussy Series:
Video language: Japanese

Yua Saiki is one of the most beautiful and hot AV Idols I've seen and she sure deserves to enjoy a proper black dick. This is her first BBC encounter. She is shy and excited. Her first black man is a hot dude with a muscular body, with big hands and long fingers. She feels so good when the guy starts playing with her pussy. When Yua takes down her panties, you'll enjoy one of the cutest tight pussies you'll see.

Duration: 23:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps

Download Yua Saiki Tastes Her First Cock FullHD 1080p

Nina Kayy - Thick Hottie Wants Anal (2020)

Genres: Interracial, Anal, Big Tits

Download Nina Kayy - Thick Hottie Wants Anal (2020)

Luna Corazon

Cast: Luna Corazon
Genres: Creampie, All Sex

Passionate lovers Luna C and Ricky can't control their hunger for each other. As Anna Richards' erotic movie "Insatiable" begins, they are kissing, Ricky's hand slipping inside his sweetheart's robe to caress her perfect breasts. Ebony beauty Luna moans softly as her man strokes her nipples, straddling him so he can suck them avidly. Freeing his thick cock from his briefs, she takes it in her mouth and sucks it all the way down to the root, making it glisten. She spins around into a sixty-nine, grinding her wet pussy in Ricky's face as she blows him. Moving astride him in cowgirl, Luna impales herself with his erection, rocking her hips as she bounces her sexy ass in his lap. She slips a cock ring onto him for extra stimulation on her clit as she rides him, her pleasure rising to fever pitch. Switching to missionary, Ricky plunges his dick into Luna's drenched pussy, her leg up on his shoulder as he fucks her to an intense orgasm and fills her with his hot cum.

Duration: 23:51
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1451kbps

File size: 270.7 MB

Download Luna Corazon

Payton Preslee - Petite Big Tit Newbie Takes On Dredd (2020)

Cast: Payton Preslee
Genres: Interracial, Big Tits

Payton Preslee stretches her pussy to the limit as she attempts to handle Dredd's monster dong. Payton's a pint-sized spinner with killer curves and an appetite for giant cocks. She's wearing bright yellow one piece lingerie as she teases outside in the sun then makes her way up the stairs so we can watch that perfect as jiggle. Payton sits down on the stairs and pulls out her giant tits, licks both nipples, then pulls her panties to the side so she can play with her wet pussy. She fingers her tight hole before making her way down to the couch where Dredd is waiting for her. They get to know each other a bit then Payton stands up so Dredd can examine her curvaceous, young body starting with her tits and making his way down to her ass. Payton rubs his BBC through his pants as Dredd unbuckles his belt to unleash the monster within. She immediately licks the tip and wraps her pretty lips around it as she gazes at the camera with her piercing blue eyes then grips it with her hands and str.

Duration: 27:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8745kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Payton Preslee - Petite Big Tit Newbie Takes On Dredd (2020)

Kali Sudhra - First Position FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kali Sudhra
Genres: interracial, black stud, black cockamn, big cock, big dick, roleplay, tattoos, blowjob, pussy licking

Ballet teacher Alicia may be strict, but her unorthodox methods always get results. In a private session with student Olivier, Alicia showcases her harshest teaching technique: challenging him to hold First Position without moving a muscle. Performing an incredible striptease just inches from him, Alicia gives Olivier a sharp 'thwack!' with her riding crop every time he hungrily twitches towards her.

Duration: 19:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5322kbps

File size: 790.5 MB

Download Kali Sudhra - First Position FullHD 1080p

The Gift

Genres: Cuckold, Femdom, Bisexual

April Brookes loves big black cock. Her husband's main job is to find guys to fill her up. He found Sean Michaels, and he is going to show her cuckold husband how a real man fucks. Her pussy gets used and Sean's cum gets swallowed up... of course by the cuckold husband.

Duration: 27:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7042kbps

Download The Gift

Aaliyah Love

Prince Yahshua and Aaliyah Love are out and about as they openly vent about the lack of professionals in this zany industry. If it's not one road block it's another. Aaliyah Love's years in the business and Prince's can only mean that finding one another can bring out an amazing scene for your viewing pleasure. We get back inside where some heavy duty lovemaking where both bodies rub against each other in pure interracial bliss. Aaliyah's taste buds go wild the very second her tongue feels the black meat of Prince's cock. The experienced blonde rides the bucking bronco that is Prince Yahshua. He bends her over and gives her the same experience he's given so many white women all over. Prince plows into that pussy until his balls drain directly into her welcoming white hole. Two true pros going at it...and we got it here for you.

Duration: 23:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9751kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Aaliyah Love

Zaya Cassidy - Eighteen Interracial FullHD 1080p

Cast: Zaya Cassidy, Jax Slayher
Genres: All Sex, HD - Shot In High Def, Fetish, fucking, sex

We've got a first ever IR scene with a hot 18 year old teen for you today! Zaya Cassidy takes all of Jax Slayher for her first time ever on camera on the Hussie Auditions couch. If you're a fan of hot new teens and IR, you don't want to miss out on this new update!

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5179kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Zaya Cassidy - Eighteen Interracial FullHD 1080p

Tatiana Swank casting with BBC

Cast: Tatiana Swank, Joachim Kesse
Genres: Anal, Interracia

Legalporn is real harcore. If the pornstar decide to take part in porn arranged by this studio so she is in trouble. LegalPorn studs has unnormous big digs and these dick fuck every hole. Tatiana Swank, Joachim Kesse will show you real insane harcore action! HardPorn from LegalPorn

Duration: 23:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4323kbps
Audio: 196kbps

File size: 784.8 MB

Download Tatiana Swank casting with BBC

Asian beauties - Part 188 - Candy

Release Year: 2019
Studio: AsianStreetMeat
Cast: Candy
Genres: All Sex, uncen, Asian sex, Hardcore, oral Sex
Video language: Japanese

明るい部屋はランプと明るい関係の明るい光で満たされています。セクシーな女の子は、暖かさと性的愛情を切望する裸の体をお互いに開いています。オーラルセックスとホットセックスは彼らに大きな喜びをもたらします。

Duration: 25:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8043kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Asian beauties - Part 188 - Candy

Interracial 69'ing

Studio: Telsev

While this chocolate-skinned vixen is busy sucking on her lover's white dick, the guy himself is not slacking around either. He grabs a vibrator and comes sticking it deep into the girl's brown slit making it get squelching wet. Perfect for his cock!

Duration: 14:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3704kbps

File size: 397.4 MB

Download Interracial 69'ing

The Gift

April Brookes loves big black cock. Her husband's main job is to find guys to fill her up. He found Sean Michaels, and he is going to show her cuckold husband how a real man fucks. Her pussy gets used and Sean's cum gets swallowed up... of course by the cuckold husband.

Download The Gift

Smoke and cum addict

Getting down and dirty with this ho is so much fun. At first, she was trying to smoke while getting fucked from behind - but when her fuckmate shoved his dick up her ass, she dropped that cig right away! And what about adding some cum in her cereal?

Duration: 21:16
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3825kbps

File size: 615.9 MB

Download Smoke and cum addict

Helena starring in Private Goes Public

Helena never thought her bitch boy husband would be found out. But now that his best friend walked in on her whipping him, she thinks it's best to step the whole thing up. She is going to turn her husband into a full cum eating cuckold. She can't wait to show him what a real man can do in bed, and how many times she can

Duration: 25:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Helena starring in Private Goes Public

Tramp-stamped anal

This Asian babe looks so hot when sucking cock and smoking cigs at the same time but. There's an even sexier angle that her fuck buddy would love to see her from. Watch him get behind her and marvel at her tramp stamp while fucking her tight asshole!

Duration: 16:45
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3823kbps

File size: 484.9 MB

Download Tramp-stamped anal

Loving My Stepsons Big Black Cock - Tana Lea - Full HD 1080p

Ricky is in the need of a shower and sleepily takes a step in the bathroom. To his surprise his Stepmom is relaxing in the bath and he never noticed until he stepped out to dry off. Tana admires that large black cock of his and concocts a way to get a hold of it! It's so much bigger than her husbands and she must have it! She hands her stepson a towel and in her mouth that large hard black cock goes! Soon they are fucking in the tub and Ricky will not stop thrusting his cock deep into her pussy. They move to his bedroom so he can really enjoy that beautiful body of hers groping those large tits and making sure his Stepmom is fully satisfied.

Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9865kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Loving My Stepsons Big Black Cock - Tana Lea - Full HD 1080p

Lexi Sapphire - Real trophy Milf (2020)

Cast: Lexi Sapphire
Genres: Interracial, Milf

In her first-ever hardcore fuck scene, Lexi Sapphire, a 49-year-old mom and grandmom, is a fitness instructor. Her client is Jonathan, who just got divorced and wants to get back in shape. He came to the right place. Lexi is a real trophy MILF with her long, blond hair, big tits, tiny waist, long legs and overall bangin' body. She's wearing a sheer, yellow top with no bra that her hard nipples are poking through. She's wearing short, black workout shorts that are so tight, we can see some cameltoe.

Duration: 23:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6813kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lexi Sapphire - Real trophy Milf (2020)

The Gift

Download The Gift

Ella Hughes

Cast: Ella Hughes
Genres: Creampie, All Sex

Cute redhead Ella Hughes joins Antonio Black at the window in a tender embrace, as Anna Richards' erotic movie "Black & Hughes" begins. The ebony hunk unbuttons his sweetheart's shirt to stroke her gorgeous breasts, her sweet pink nipples hard as diamonds. Ella pulls down Antonio's briefs to let his massive erection spring free, wrapping her lips around it and swallowing more of the fat shaft with each bob of her head. Stripping Ella naked, Antonio carries her to the bed, rubbing his face in her fluffy bush as he eats her pussy until she's moaning with arousal. He thrusts his rigid cock into her in missionary, her legs spread high and wide to deepen the penetration. Winding his hips, Antonio fucks Ella skilfully, flipping her into spoons so he can stroke her pierced clit as he drives into her over and over. They switch to cowgirl, Ella sliding up and down on her man's pole until he rolls her into missionary again, and they orgasm in unison, wrapped in each other's arms.

Duration: 20:10
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1459kbps

File size: 230.2 MB

Download Ella Hughes

Kat Dior - Massage with a Happy Ending (2020)

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Interracial, Massage

Kat has been tense lately and wants to get a massage so her friend recommends a place called Kinky Spa where they give great massages with a little extra if she wants. When Kat arrives she is introduced to her hunky masseuse and decides right away she wants that little extra. In the middle of her massage she pulls her masseuses BBC out and gets to sucking next thing you know he has her riding him on the massage table while she cums like crazy, once she has had her fill she jacks him off till he blows his load.

Duration: 27:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5652kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kat Dior - Massage with a Happy Ending (2020)

Back