Photoset name: danica-29
Number of pictures: 122
Resolution: 4000x2667
Resolution: 2667x4000
File size: 497.07 MB

2.png

danica-29.zip

669 - Everybody Has a Fantasy

Let me introduce you once again to what could be yours. Fantasy is in my red fetish room and ready to start your fantasy. Dressed all in black, she certainly adds to the illusion of a fetish room. Some love tattoos - she provides those. Others might like piercings - you'll see many photos of them. But the lady also has a fantastic body and she enjoys putting it on display - she displays everything. She quickly sheds her mesh blouse. After a bit of bra strap adjustment, she decides those panties come off first - why? The jeweled pussy, of course. The black bustier, black nylons and heels present a rather different picture. It allows Fantasy to show off her jewels a lot more. Soon it is time to show off the other jewels - the ones in the pierced nipples. As she pushes the bustier cups down, she gives you a fine view of her delicious body. Now could she become a new and lasting fantasy?

Photoset name: 669 - Everybody Has a Fantasy
Number of pictures: 122
Resolution: 1800x1199
Resolution: 1200x1800
File size: 32.47 MB

2.png

669 - Everybody Has a Fantasy.zip

670 - One Neat Redhead

Redheads always seem to stand out and Dori is no exception. She is always so well dressed - notice that superb red taffeta dress over black nylons and heels. Of course, the lady flashes a bit of black lingerie for later. That outfit plus the beautiful bedroom eyes certainly add a luster to my bar. Dori shows off her fine bra and takes awhile to get down to business. Eventually Dori rolls that dress down her body and displays a brief black garter belt. Don't you love the way her profile shots indicate well endowed breasts . . and she knows it, as we do once the bra goes away. I'm sure you'll agree with me that the lady presents one beautiful woman to warm your heart and . . . .

Photoset name: 670 - One Neat Redhead
Number of pictures: 107
Resolution: 1200x1800
File size: 40.29 MB

2.png

670 - One Neat Redhead.zip

671 - Ringlets of Brown Tresses

What's the first thing you notice about 7Eye? It's her hair - just spectacular. Also notice the elaborate tattoo she displays on her thigh. However, here she is relaxing, dressed in a neat red vinyl jacket and black mini skirt . . but she is not going to allow you to relax. Notice the gorgeous red and black bra under the jacket. 7Eye teases well and eventually loses her jacket. Did I mention that spectacular bra? She is quite happy with what is under it and soon shows us all her so well rounded breasts. Finally the lady loosens the skirt and allows us nice views of her tattoo. But I'm sure that is not what is interesting you now. This lady is so fine plus did you notice the blue eyes?

Photoset name: 671 - Ringlets of Brown Tresses
Number of pictures: 108
Resolution: 1199x1800
File size: 27.06 MB

2.png

671 - Ringlets of Brown Tresses.zip

Back