Sado Ladies

He barely fits in the tiny cage but Goddess Yasmin likes it like this! He cannot touch her, he can only stick his throbbing erection through the bars as she plays with his body and mind.

Info:
File Size: 195 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:30
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 2981 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 265 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Milked_by_cruel_leather_Gaf_3.mp4

Mistress Melisande Sin has a few very fun days ahead. A young slave boy that she met two years ago in Australia (featured in Her first ball busting clip ever!) couldn't live any longer without having his balls tortured by Her and decided to visit Sin Sisters Dungeon. It is his first day as a prisoner at SSD & Miss Melisande & Miss Maya already have some tortures in store for him. Today, he will be put through their new experimental exercise routine. As you can see, the boy is very fit & Mistress wants to keep it this way. First exercise - plank! Not the way you imagine it though.

At Sin Sisters Dungeon men are trained with harsh rules & additional motivation in the form of pain administered by beautiful, yet cruel Women. Today slave is tied by the balls to the suspension frame as he is forced to remain in a constant plank position. If his legs or hand get tired, his balls get a „gentle" reminder to keep pushing. Miss Maya & Melisande laugh at the slave and poke him all the way. With his balls restrained he receives additional slaps, kicks & punches. If that wasn't enough, they also jank the rope up every now and again. He is teased & served delicious spit straight from his Owners mouth. To help him endure the pain and suffering, boy gets a treat of latex face sitting. Because everything is easier with a pussy in a mans face, isn't it?...

Info:
File Size: 1.29 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 20.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 252 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MissMelisandeSinByTheBalls0HDCBT.mp4

My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him.

I bend him over My chair and climb on top of him, My erect cock slipping easily into his hole. I fuck him hard with My STRAPO, pushing his face into the cushions of My chair where My ass has just sat.

Info:
File Size: 1.85 GB
Duration: 00:12:35
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 20.7 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressCourtneysFetishLairSucging.mp4

I know many of you, boys, get aroused when seeing a dominant Lady dressed in shiny latex. your tiny dicks gets even harder when I'm wearing a giant strap-on cock. We all know that many of you dream of being pegged by Me. Like this slut, who's an alpha male in his public life, but in private with Me he's a total sissy slut that craves to be fucked by My big strap-on. I've been stretching his man-pussy for a while now, getting it ready to accept bigger and bigger cocks. This is the first time for this huge black monster, and I know his stretched man-pussy hurts, nut I don't care. Fucking his hole is all about My pleasure, not his; My pleasure is the only thing that ever matters.

Info:
File Size: 492 MB
Duration: 00:12:33
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5340 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressEzadaSinnReamingegging.mp4

My idiot slave Marcelo, has been talking back far too much. There always seems to be a snarky, sarcastic response to everything I say. Why is it that men want to insert their useless opinions everywhere. I'll make an example out of his sorry ass. A cruel caning is unleashed on his faggot bottom. Followed by My baseball bat to really drive My point to a homerun!

Info:
File Size: 217 MB
Duration: 00:09:28
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 3013 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressVeronicaVixenLearninng.mp4

Info:
File Size: 53.3 MB
Resolution: 720 x 480
Duration: 00:08:51
Video: AVC, 720x480, 25.000 FPS, 706 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MsVixenSPH.mp4

Welcome to your new life! 24/7 Chastity. You will never again come out of your cage. You will be locked in permanent chastity. You will never have a dick again. But that doesn't mean you can't try to fuck. That should be good for a laugh.

Info:
File Size: 251 MB
Duration: 00:06:45
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 5002 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ObeyMelanieChastityLifestysing.mp4

Sedusa blackmails Orderly Sinn after finding a stash of his photos that shows he likes women's feet. He has to do everything she wants, basically. And today, that means letting her beat the crap out of him. She punches him, jams her big ass into his face, make him lick her asshole clean, and butt bombs his face like a maniac until he can't take anymore. Then she gets herself off while he lies there, untouched.

Info:
File Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:25:55
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 7483 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PatientsRevengeDogboysDestruction2FaceSitting.mp4

As if Orderly Scott already hasn't had enough, Nurse Holl continues his punishment. She makes him lie on a solid steel cart and smothers him with her ass. At the same time, she administers severe CBT with chopsticks, elastics, a snappy carbon rod, her hand, and more. She scissors him, beats him, feeds him her feet and ass juice, makes him snort his pee, and she isn't even done.

Info:
File Size: 1.59 GB
Duration: 00:34:49
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6390 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PatientsRevengeDogboysDestructionFemaleDomination.mp4

A very extreme punishment session. Nurse Holl finds out that Orderly Mike snitched on her to Dr. Mercies and becomes enraged. She roughly ties up Mike's balls and stretches them with a bucket full of sand. She fucks his face and ass with an insanely huge strapon. She beats his butt with a giant, heavy paddle. She hurts his cock and balls in all kinds of ways, needles him, and pries open his eyes with metal spreaders to spit in them. Then she leaves him there, totally destroyed.

Info:
File Size: 2.52 GB
Duration: 00:57:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6167 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PatientsRevengeNurseHollTotalRion.mp4

This is a fun video we shot while visiting Max of Maxcita in Vancouver Canada. Max built his own bondage chair which is quite sturdy and rigid. The girls strapped their subject into the chair and proceeded to stimulate and torment him, which he liked a lot.
It's always fun to visit other kinksters to play with the gear they own. As an example, there seems to be many variations of bondage chairs in the world, some of which are professionally manufactured and many of which are home grown. Maybe someday we will be able to buy a bondage chair at Ikea, but for now good bondage chairs are fairly scarce and all unique in their own ways.
Some people like to be restrained in a bondage chair and left alone, while others like to be stimulated or tormented. In this video the two girls enjoy tormenting their captive. The poor guy can't move at all, so he's left to take whatever attention they give him. Lucky guy!
A special thanks to the girls and their subject, and to Max for inviting us to his place to play. Max makes some of the best canvas gear on the market. Check out his website Maxcita for his straitjackets and sleepsacks, and his personal website DrMadMax for his play adventures.

Info:
File Size: 537 MB
Duration: 00:17:20
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 4005 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SeriousImagesTwoDommesArenOne.mp4

Basically, Alexis has one cock in each hands, she strokes them, at some point, one cock cums first, she manages to have the cum goes on the second cock, she uses the cum to jerk off both cocks until the second cock cums, then she mixes all the cum juice on both dicks.At the end, she teases the dicks with her mouth.

Info:
File Size: 483 MB
Duration: 00:10:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6034 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 253 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SpermManiaAlexisCrystalStrondjob.mp4

I take my sub client to my favourite outdoor spot and make him bend over and take my stapon dildo. I fuck his ass nice and hard and give him a few spanks. He then has to suck it at then end thank me lots for giving it him.

Info:
File Size: 448 MB
Duration: 00:05:20
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 11.6 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___SubClientPeggedHardOutdoopon.mp4

Dominatrix An Li has her slave suspended in one of the milking bays, he is left here for cum extraction and torment, always available for Mistresses to use and abuse. She edges his constantly hard cock as she berates his humiliating, vulnerable position, alternating pain and pleasure for his dick. He is then put on the milking machine to keep him frustrated until she returns for more.

Info:
File Size: 186 MB
Duration: 00:05:41
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4385 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMilkingBayBage.mp4

Mistress Pandora continues the slave's humiliation, using her huge purple strapon to peg his arse all over the garden in various positions, her relentless pounding showing little mercy. He is then dragged and put into the pit, just his head sticking out above ground, she feeds him breakfast squashed by her boots and washed down with her golden nectar.

Info:
File Size: 509 MB
Duration: 00:24:28
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 2805 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMistressPandoraSlaveOination.mp4

Mistress Jill Kassidy is infuriated by her slave who failed to show up at the nail clinic and pay for her pedicure. He made her look like an idiot having to reach into her own wallet when he knows every Wednesday is set aside for her beauty treatment. Since he couldn't pay with his own money she is going to make him pay with his mouth. Mistress Jill demands a pedicure to be made by his tongue to teach him a valuable lesson on servitude. He should be so lucky to be kneeling at her feet with her beautiful size 8 1/2 feet shoved down his throat.

Info:
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:15:31
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9798 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ViciousFemdomEmpireHumanip.mp4

Don't mess with my family, and definitely don't mess with my sister. I have zero tolerance for that nonsense, and you WILL be punished if I catch you.

Max is very protective of her little sis. She found out that her sister's boyfriend cheated on her. She confronts the boyfriend and plans to punish him for what he's done. And when Misty, Max's friend walks in, it turns out that the cheating boyfriend is in for a real punishment. The girls make him take off his pants and underwear. He claims he'll do anything to get back with his girlfriend and Max decided to kick him in the nuts as punishment. Misty wants to get in on the action too. Kicking guys in the balls looks like fun to her. Max ties him up to make sure he can't protect the precious cargo between his legs and the girls take turns ballbusting him. Surely this will be a lesson he won't forget for a long time.

Info:
File Size: 665 MB
Duration: 00:11:20
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 7884 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AstroDominaBustingBfsBaallbusting.mp4

1080 HD Brianna is texting a hell-hung potential lover while sitting on her son's face. Her son is locked in chastity. Mommy wears the key. Brianna is very excited to rendezvous with the generously endowed man. Not only is his dick huge, but he also works out and has a fantastic body! Brianna becomes more and more excited the more she looks through his photos. She sits on her son's face as her panties become wetter and wetter. Her son squirms underneath her because he can't breathe. When her son moves too much Brianna punishes him by squeezing his neck between her thighs. He needs to hold still for mommy while she enjoys the photos and videos of the attractive man. At the last minute, her well-hung date cancels. But she is too horny! Brianna decides to use her son's face for her pleasure in her date's absence. She, of course, would have preferred his nice big dick, but her son's face will have to do. Briana uses her son's face for a nice orgasm, leaving him locked in chastity, of course. She climaxes as her son thrashes about desperate for air. (10:58 long)

Info:
File Size: 808 MB
Duration: 00:10:58
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9974 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 321 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Brianna_Mother_uses_Son1080_HD.mp4

Mistress Tess, Madame V show no mercy in this strap on cock duo.. Simply bending over the slaves and ploughing them with their cocks until they are satisfied.

Info:
File Size: 971 MB
Duration: 00:09:04
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 14.8 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___Bumping_slave_ugl_NYC.mp4

I know, this leather coat is so hot and sexy isn't it? Just watching me stroke the leather and showing it off gets you so hard. Irresistible for you.your dick simply wants to feel the softness of the leather and the satin silky lining. Lay yourself on the bed and let me tease your cock and full balls, it is going to be a great sensation. Being wanked by my long leather coat until you explode and see the cum oozing out.

Info:
File Size: 352 MB
Duration: 00:13:36
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ChateauCuirIrresistasm.mp4

Lady Bellatrix has her slave on the forest floor and because he forgot to bring her cane she is flogging him with a tree branch. She decides to trample him and when she steps on his cock she realizes he has wood. She removes her flip flops and slaps his head with one of them before stuffing it in his mouth. She starts to jump on his chest and warns him not to get any teeth marks on her flip flop. She removes the flip flop from his mouth, hits him with it again and this time steps on his head.

Bellatrix then walks down his body and onto his legs before stepping back up onto his chest and then placing one foot on his neck. She tells him to open his mouth and spits into it and says she might make him her toilet. She slides her shorts down and steps back up on the slave waving her hot ass in his face. She squats down far enough that he can actually kiss her ass cheeks which he does despite having her feet dig into his chest. Finally she sits down on his face and relaxes, just enjoying the beautiful day.

Info:
File Size: 422 MB
Duration: 00:05:45
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9938 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoBellatrixsTrautOutdoors.mp4

In part 1 of this scene (Mistress Damazonia's Dirty Night) Mistress Damazonia had her slave worshiping her boots. In this clip you will see that she has now removed one boot so the slave gets the pleasure of actually sniffing, kissing, licking and sucking her foot and toes. She comments to the slave that she can feel how hot and sweaty they are as they have been in her boots all day. She has him remove the other boot and the first thing he must do is sniff the boot. She then tells him to sniff her sweaty sock.

Her other sock is already in his mouth. "I'm thinking maybe I'll piss on you later so you can have more of my scent on you later" she tells him. She then has him remove the sock from her foot and the other from her mouth. She makes him smell, then suck her big toe, then all of her toes. "I want you to clean all the sweat off of my feet" she says. The slave licks her entire sole and between her toes. "That's where the dirt is" she purrs. The dirty slave is so eager to please his Mistress and she assures him she will be using him all day.

Info:
File Size: 438 MB
Duration: 00:05:58
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9946 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoMistressDamazoniasDrship.mp4

The slave is tied, gagged and he wears a mask on his face. He is naked and his cock stands hard even before Mistress Artemis enters the room. Today she wants absolute obedience from him, no matter how teasing her hands are. She starts milking him, but he is not allowed to come, until she tells him to, but unfortunately for him, he fails.

The pain-huge orgasm is available with four camera angles. Other cameras angle is at the end of the clip!

Info:
File Size: 726 MB
Duration: 00:12:12
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 8126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CruelMistresseesCruelHandjobFemdomHandjobsV720HDMistresrgasm.mp4

Mistress Cleo knows how to make the slave go crazy. The first part of their session is passionate, long, slow milking, with the slave tied and gagged. Cleo's erotic movements drives him into full arousal and the point he gets permission to cum is the best. Then Cleo grins and she brutally massages his oversensitive cock for a few minutes.

The pain-huge orgasm is available with four camera angles. Other cameras angle is at the end of the clip!

Info:
File Size: 513 MB
Duration: 00:11:34
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 6001 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CruelMistressesCruelHandjobFemdomHandjobsVIRevengefulMilki.mp4

The slave is tied, naked and gagged and Mistress Aryel aroused him multiple times, then she left him there to think about his life. After an hour she finally decided to have some mercy on him and she sat down next to him to give him a sexy handjob. She was so hot, that the slave almost couldn't hold himself back. And now her favorite part begins. She starts to rub his dick with her hand. it painfully hurts him. But she is not enough

Info:
File Size: 405 MB
Duration: 00:09:40
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 5728 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CruelMistressesCruelHandjobFemdomHandjobsXI720HDMistress.mp4

Nothing is more fun than destroying a man's ego and his balls, especially when wearing really heavy boots. I simply love ballbusting and inflicting pain on nuts. I am going to try to match my red thigh high boots with my slave's balls, they need to be red too! With each blow to his crotch I get more excited and fully enjoy his suffering for my enjoyment. Let's see those broken balls! Let's see him floored!

Info:
File Size: 236 MB
Duration: 00:09:10
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

Download Links:

11___DirtyDommesRedbootsredballusting.mp4

I transform slaveboy into my sissy maid and its time to put him to work. His first job is to act as my ashtray as I enjoy a cigarette and blow smoke in his face. He then goes to work cleaning my boots with his tongue. After he worships my boots, I make him bend over in front of me in preparation for part 2.

Female Domination-FemDom, Sissy Training
Boot Domination, Boot Fetish, Boot Worship, Human Ashtray Fantasy, Latex, Rubber Fetish, Sissy Maid, Slave Training, Smoking, Smoking Fetish,

Info:
File Size: 40.1 MB
Resolution: 640 x 468
Duration: 00:05:47
Video: AVC, 640x468, 30.000 FPS, 796 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Fetish_Clips_-_Maid_Service_art_One.mp4

Our girly feminization transformation was a total success. Chloe has blossomed into a beautiful young sissy, and she's ready to hit the streets. She's eager to impress, so we can't send her out on the corner clueless on how to take a cock. We'll use our strap on's to train her pretty mouth to suck dick like a pro. She's so lucky to learn these priceless skills from her brilliant and powerful Mistresses.

Info:
File Size: 557 MB
Duration: 00:09:40
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessKellySunshineGetReadapphireSissy.mp4

Wow, you actually haven't been kicked out of boot camp yet. Let's hope you continue working your ass off to impress me. I went easy on you last time. This time, I'm putting you to the test. Female supremacy means I always get what I want. I want to use and humiliate you with my pretty pink cock. Be a good bitch and take it.

Goddess Sapphire makes a guy suck her strapon cock and heels. She then punches his abdomen and cock and slaps him a few times.

Info:
File Size: 456 MB
Duration: 00:07:51
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessSapphireFemaleSucking.mp4

The stunning Zara du Rose is playing with her slave in the dungeon, he is suspended, upside down and completely vulnerable to her teasing. Her luscious legs and peachy bum are only inches from his face, as he struggles to get closer, as she commands worship, delighting Zara at the effort, she rewards him with some stiletto worship. She then brings out the queening chair, making good use of his tongue as she has her ass and pussy licked, giving her the orgasms that she deserves. He is then hoisted high, and Zara rubs his super hard cock, edging him over and over until he shoots a massive load of cum, using her wonderful handjob skills.

Info:
File Size: 569 MB
Duration: 00:21:21
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3531 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Inverted_Licker_Part1.mp4

Princess Kat uses her idiot stepfather for foot worship while her mom is away on a date. Kat's mom prefers real men to the one she married. Kat thinks that's funny. She humiliates her stepfather even further by making him worship her feet while mom is out. Amazing how Kat has her stepfather so under her control! The young brat could make him do anything! Tomorrow, her friend, Ivory will join her and her stepfather will have to worship both brats' feet! (12:49 long)

Info:
File Size: 4.43 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:12:49
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 49.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Kat_-Uses_Stepfather_for_Foot_We__4K.mp4

Amalie von Stein, a real sadistic, german Dominatrix is playing with her Xmas Slave. She loves stretching his balls, playing with his nipples and on Xmas time sure she loves to use hot candlewax.

Info:
File Size: 456 MB
Duration: 00:15:24
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

11___KinkyMistressesTheXmasCandleSrCBT.mp4

Re-release from 2015. I have Owen laid on my leather bed, and he knows he's in for a treat. I'm going to tease and jerk his big cock in the way that only I know how. Firm strokes, fingertip light teases, lots of spit for lube, and my signature dirty talking. How hard would you find it not to blow with me straddling you, pumping your cock near my latex panties & telling you to imagine it was my pussy? Watch in envy and admiration as I wank his big dick to near-climax, only to let him go seconds before what would have been a ruined orgasm. I don't even want him to have that. I want the pressure in his balls and throbbing in his cock to remind him of me all night long, and you can do the same...orgasm DENIED.

Info:
File Size: 239 MB
Duration: 00:08:20
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 3836 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

11___London_Lix_-Handjoeae.mp4

First time in segufix, virgin boy? Straps are really secure, huh? Feels different, huh? Wanna see what it's like to be teased, and denied, with institutional restraints surrounding your body?

Oh, and if you yell "yes please touch my cock, just not the head", I'm going to lube up and focus on the head.

Info:
File Size: 391 MB
Duration: 00:13:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MandyMarxFirstTimeinASegdjob.mp4

Take Mommy's cock. I know you're new so I'll use a little one. I know you're a virgin and you've been increasingly concerned about your lack of experience, so I want to take very good care of you and teach you a few things about fucking, and getting fucked.

Info:
File Size: 247 MB
Duration: 00:05:37
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 5814 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MandyMarxMommysCock1gging.mp4

Pantyhose missing from my drawer! Secrets Found on his computer! Step-Daddy is in big trouble, and if he DOESN'T let me play he's in BIGGER trouble. Maybe I just want to tie him up with my lingerie and kick him in the balls and tease him and MAKE step-daddy try on this weird CHASTITY thingee I found in his drawer because snooping works both ways. I tease until he's so past his tolerance he's actually sorry, and step-daddy is mine, in this red-hot category-crossing bitchslap.

Ballbusting, Female Domination-FemDom
Bondage, Chastity, Goddess Worship, Pantyhose Domination, Pantyhose Fetish,

Info:
File Size: 521 MB
Duration: 00:11:42
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5903 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Mandy_Marx_-_Step-Daddy_Vess.mp4

Nurse Whiplash is treating her lucky patient, with a special handjob that will keep him edged for a long time, as he is probed and prodded, the enjoyment making him moan in frustration, the vibrator making him shoot a massive load of cum. Great scene for kinky CBT handjob lovers.

Info:
File Size: 190 MB
Duration: 00:06:03
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4203 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Metal_Rod_Handjob_Part1.mp4

Back