Sado Ladies

My slave now has the honor of pampering my feet! I order him to lick my feet properly and exactly according to my wishes. If he does not lick as I want him to, he gets a slap or a kick in his slave face! He has to follow my orders to the letter and if I want him to lick my feet right then he has to do it!
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Lena, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

General Info:
File Name: Goddess_Lena_-Pamper_The_Mistress_Feet__1080_HD.mp4
Definition: FullHD
File Size: 341 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:12:15
Video: AVC,
Audio: AAC LC

Download Links:

Goddess_Lena_-Pamper_The_Mistress_Feet__1080_HD.mp4

Catwoman has retreated an ideal gem heist, so she believes, as an alternative that frustrating boy blunder Robin has adopted a course of hints for her hide out and grabs her red given with all the priceless bead necklace she is absconded with. Ofcourse the fiendish feline is geared up to your innocent heroes disturbance and immediately scrapes him together with her claws that are hazardous. Robin goes , also feeble to shield herself. As it pertains to, he has jump to your metallic cage, even his costume ripped open up along with his spine vulnerable. The little minx performs a little bit of cat and mouse together with himteasing her victim until yanking her out whip and penalizing him to get this rudely barging in her. She chooses her moment *orturing him switches amongst a flogger along with also her only tail. His dangers to predict that the bat-man collapse on deaf ears since she claims him she is ready to its massive evil bat, so in reality, she wishes to utilize Robin as lure. Her whip sucks his flesh because he awakens and begs for mercy, leaving minor welts on his vulnerable epidermis. It sounds that the boy miracle will not always have the exact same psychological endurance to handle punishment because his mentor.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Mistress, Kendra James, Catwoman, Superheroines, Super Villain, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Cosplay

General Info:
File Name: Kendra_James_-_Perfect_Seductress.mp4
File Size: 603 MB
Duration: 00:08:04

Download Links:

Kendra_James_-_Perfect_Seductress.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Mystique, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal Punishment

General Info:
File Name: Lady_Mystique_-_Caned_Hard_By_The_Teacheress.mp4
Definition: HD
File Size: 583 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:37

Download Links:

Lady_Mystique_-_Caned_Hard_By_The_Teacheress.mp4

Miss Jessica was talking to a dominatrix friend and they were chatting about whether a belt strapping on the back would hurt more if the belt was single end or doubled up, as sometimes more ends to an implement can displace the pain. So Miss Jessica has a slave to test this out on. Dressed in PVC with black holdups and heels, Jessica first use the belt with a single strap on his back and then mid-way through swaps to using it with both ends looped over. His back is in for a severe punishment as the lashes come down hard.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Whipped, PVC, Mistress, Jessica Wood, Whip, British, British Accent, British Domme, Fem Dom, Domination

General Info:
File Name: Miss_Jessica_Wood_-_Belt_punishment.mp4
File Size: 430 MB
Duration: 00:11:05

Download Links:

Miss_Jessica_Wood_-_Belt_punishment.mp4

Miss Jessica has a financial domination slave who has fallen behind on payments so he's going to get a punishment as a reminder of what happens to those that let her down. He is strapped to a whipping bench naked and then first of all he has many strokes of a dressage whip on his bottom, followed by plenty of cane strokes. A harsh punishment.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Jessica Wood, Whipping Fantasy, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, British, English, British Accent, British Domme, Domination, Fem Dom, Bondage Male, Bondage

General Info:
File Name: Miss_Jessica_Wood_-_Payment_warning.mp4
File Size: 356 MB
Duration: 00:11:12

Download Links:

Miss_Jessica_Wood_-_Payment_warning.mp4

My servant sit new job obligations for me personally and, like I advised himif he's a pretty fantastic career maybe I Will look at giving him that a discharge. He has been hammered from their own metal chastity for that past couple of decades and I have given him just three climaxes because entire moment. The inadequate boyballs blue, high in cum, also he is therefore helpless to do anything at all regarding any of it, along with annoyed; only how I love to maintain him. He is therefore eagerly anticipating my signature which taking away the cage, even following 128 times because his final launch, is not an simple endeavor. However, I actually don't understand just how far he'll reach love it. I understand electric drama is just one of sit best anxieties, also that I enjoy listening to him complain and whimper at fright and ache because he sees that the zapper coming his genitals that is tender. With him secured Inside My penis shares, gagged to permeate the excess sounds of the anguish, " I could decide to torture or rouse that small dicklet together with My Doxy vibrator; possibly equally at an identical moment. Stand gets zero control within the penis, " My penis, and also easily give him a climax to get doing a decent work, " he have never deserved the complete orgasm. Therefore that the single real touch he'll get if near cumming is of My harvest on his balls, also it's not going to be described as a pleasing 1. Ruining his joy is really exactly what I'd love to accomplish together with him or her anyway.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Vibrator, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Not_Good_Enough_To_Real_Orgasm.mp4
File Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:20:46

Download Links:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Not_Good_Enough_To_Real_Orgasm.mp4

My slave gets today really something on his preheated Arsch.Here looks at him a new slave contender. He should learn what happens later on the washcloth if he wants to become my slave. Namely hard breeding.
Mein Sklave bekommt heute mal wieder so richtig was auf seinen Vorgewarmten Arsch .Dabei schaut Ihm ein neuer Sklavenanwarter zu . Er soll lernen was spater mal auf den Waschlappen zu kommt wenn er mein Sklave werden will. Namlich Harte Zucht .
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Luciana, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Mistress, Luciana, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Hard, Brutal, BDSM

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Luciana_-_Caning_in_the_old_Basement.mp4
File Size: 609 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 810
Duration: 00:08:06

Download Links:

Mistress_Luciana_-_Caning_in_the_old_Basement.mp4

Mistress Saint Lawrence have been well known for being cruel sadistic and mean asian mistress that she loves spanking as a form of corporal punishment and that came along punishing the slave for being disobedient is not ourt of the question ..and he will suffer his failures
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, Triple Domination, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Mistress Gaia, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Corporal Punishment, Humiliation, Degradation, Female Supremacy, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Saint_Lawrence_-_Spanking_The_Lost_Soul.mp4
Definition: SD
File Size: 134 MB
Resolution: 720 x 406
Duration: 00:08:12

Download Links:

Mistress_Saint_Lawrence_-_Spanking_The_Lost_Soul.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Triple Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Tess_-Running_A_Train_On_3_Bits_Of_Meat__Part_2___1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:13:04

Download Links:

Mistress_Tess_-Running_A_Train_On_3_Bits_Of_Meat__Part_2___1080_HD.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Triple Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Anal Fisting, Fists

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Tess_-Running_A_Train_On_3_Bits_Of_Meat__Part_3___1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.90 GB
Duration: 00:17:57

Download Links:

Mistress_Tess_-Running_A_Train_On_3_Bits_Of_Meat__Part_3___1080_HD.mp4

An overload of orgasmic rubber and latex sensations are going to make your cock explode. Lay back and feel my rubber gloves teasing your dick and balls, my latex apron making you even harder.but don't cum yet. I want to play with you, make you edge and enjoy all the sounds and visuals of my outfit before blowing your load.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, POV, Glovemansion, Fetish Liza, Liza, Apron, Household Gloves, Glovejob, Handjob, Latex, Rubber, Boots, Cum on Gloves, Sperm, Milking, Ejaculation

General Info:
File Name: Orgasmic_rubber_glovejob.mp4
File Size: 347 MB
Duration: 00:13:25

Download Links:

Orgasmic_rubber_glovejob.mp4

Mistress Sidonia in her sexy classic leather outfit, is in a playfully sadistic mood, her sub in a perilous position balancing on the leather mule, hands suspended to a spreader bar. Mistress ties down his hard cock with a leather strap, torments his nipples and adds weights to his boots to pull him down further onto the mule. She then does some intense CBT, flogging the hard dick and attaching electrodes to the shaft to torment him as he is left in a harsh predicament.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, Nipple Clamps

General Info:
File Name: Riding_The_Mule_1080_Part1.mp4
File Size: 291 MB
Duration: 00:06:28

Download Links:

Riding_The_Mule_1080_Part1.mp4

Wearing her kinky black outfit, it looks like Eva Andersen is ready for action. Her new boy-toy is very obedient, and she likes to start off with some delightful pussy and ass licking. After taking her skirt off, and revealing her perfect ass and shaved puss, she will make her man bend over as well. Enjoy watching lots of cock-tugging action!
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Eva Andersen, Russian-Mistress, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

General Info:
File Name: Russian-Mistress_-Eva_Andersen__4K.mp4
Definition: UltraHD/4K
File Size: 914 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:15:10

Download Links:

Russian-Mistress_-Eva_Andersen__4K.mp4

Mistress Sidonia and Evilyne are dragging their slave deep into the Mansion woodland for an extreme whipping and breaking as punishment for being a trouble maker. After a heavy verbal humiliation and berating he is strung up between two trees and the opening act of a long flogging commences. When they decide he is nicely warmed up, the single tails are brought into play, the harsh whipping breaking his body and spirit until he is totally recalcitrant.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Evilyne, Mistress Sidonia, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Outdoors, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, 2 Doms, Extreme Verbal Humiliation, Leather Domina, Outdoors, Outdoor Femdom, Single-Tail Whip, Slave Breaking, Slave Training, Tree Bondage Whipping

General Info:
File Name: Woodland_Whipping.mp4
File Size: 644 MB
Duration: 00:19:17

Download Links:

Woodland_Whipping.mp4

Mistress Sidonia and Evilyne are dragging their slave deep into the Mansion woodland for an extreme whipping and breaking as punishment for being a trouble maker. After a heavy verbal humiliation and berating he is strung up between two trees and the opening act of a long flogging commences. When they decide he is nicely warmed up, the single tails are brought into play, the harsh whipping breaking his body and spirit until he is totally recalcitrant.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, The English Mansion, Mistress Evilyne, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Evilyne, Mistress, Outdoors, Boots, Corset, Verbal Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

General Info:
File Name: Woodland_Whipping_Part3.mp4
File Size: 212 MB
Duration: 00:06:25

Download Links:

Woodland_Whipping_Part3.mp4

Back to back and smiling at each other, Ella and Tia have no problem in putting Zsolt down and making a full out of him, playing with him like he's a toddler who came out to play and doesn't know what to do with his arms and legs. He doesn't have to worry about that, his legs are well stretched and bent as nature did not intended and his arms are caught right around his neck, while the girls are tickling him and calling him names. Now what kind of man is that? Falling like prey for two hungry cougars, unable to react and just sweating on the floor like a wet rug? When he manages to put one down, the other throws him away and they both stomp on him, putting his head between their legs and facesitting him for fun. It might be fun until one point, but as far as humiliation goes, Zsolt has passed all limits.

General Info:
File Name: __Defeat_Comes_In_Lovely_Shapes_Ofghghtting.mp4
File Size: 880 MB
Duration: 00:14:58

Download Links:

__Defeat_Comes_In_Lovely_Shapes_Ofghghtting.mp4

Today, my dirty cock whore with the pumped balls will feel my black XXL Strap-On. First, he is fingered with my gloves while his balls are bound. After that, he is ass-fucked with my black monster. No mercy for him!

General Info:
File Name: __Femdom_-Calea_Toxic-_Pumpfghjapon.mp4
File Size: 124 MB
Duration: 00:05:37

Download Links:

__Femdom_-Calea_Toxic-_Pumpfghjapon.mp4

Come sneak a peek at your favorite anti-hero being the true freak is! Who knew such a slick-talking wise guy likes taking it up the ass from beautiful leather babes in his spare time? June Fontaine knew, and now she's working his hole in every position...

General Info:
File Name: __Femdom_-June_Fontaine-_Dedpofgjj_Ass.mp4
File Size: 899 MB
Duration: 00:15:21

Download Links:

__Femdom_-June_Fontaine-_Dedpofgjj_Ass.mp4

Mistress Damara loves to see her dildo and her strap-on deep in the throat of her Slave.

General Info:
File Name: __Femdom_-Mistress_Damara-_Deep_Thfghing.mp4
File Size: 329 MB
Duration: 00:11:08

Download Links:

__Femdom_-Mistress_Damara-_Deep_Thfghing.mp4

I am all about making dreams come true for my slaves. So when this slave bought a pedi egg for me I knew exactly how to use it to get the slave to show his true DEVOTION to ME. After he shaved the skin cells off my foot with the scraper, I put the filings on his sandwich and made him EAT it! Haha! How FUNNY! OMFG! He literally eats the dedd skin off the bottom of my FEET as his SANDWICH TOPPING- LOL! Now THAT is true DEVOTION to me as his SUPERIOR!

General Info:
File Name: __Foot-Shaving-Sandwich__HD-1080-60p_.mp4
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:11:55

Download Links:

__Foot-Shaving-Sandwich__HD-1080-60p_.mp4

To give Zsolt a fair chance, the girls decided to not distract his eye with her tight asses jiggling around in tiny boxers or panties, for the match to be fair and for him to give the best he can. With that being said, as soon as the first round started, it took a single move to put him down. That's what you get when you have two female champions on your ends, down like a piggy and stretched like a rope. For the girls it looks like just a warmup round, they are having too much fun with him, as if there's not a single thread of threat in his moves. After all, Zsolt can barely move while having his hands pulled back and his legs are bent more than nature wanted them to be. He is truly a toy in their hands, one that grunts and yells, begging for mercy.

General Info:
File Name: __Fun_Toy_Wrestler_For_Two_Gorgeoufghjjns.mp4
File Size: 1.54 GB
Duration: 00:26:53

Download Links:

__Fun_Toy_Wrestler_For_Two_Gorgeoufghjjns.mp4

CHAPTER THREE: Madame Catarina and Domina Liza select the next prisoner to receive punishment. The charges are read and the punishment is announced. He is to receive 40 strokes from the Lady's canes and a further 40 lashes from their bullwhips. The prisoner is placed on the punishment bench and Madame Catarina and Domina Liza administer a severe caning, taking it in turns to cane his butt. Before long his butt is a mass of red. With the first part of his punishment over the prisoner is lead outside along with the other prisoners and the Ladies take their bullwhips to his white naked flesh. What follows is an extreme and merciless, double, full body bullwhipping. The bullwhips crack and tear at the prisoners flesh and soon his body is a mass of scars and torn flesh. The Ladies laugh as the other prisoners look on helplessly.

General Info:
File Name: __Jailhouse_Matriarchy_II_Madamfgj_Chapter3.mp4
File Size: 765 MB
Duration: 00:15:50

Download Links:

__Jailhouse_Matriarchy_II_Madamfgj_Chapter3.mp4

Fantastic busty babe Lana Roy decided to make his day even better! She sits on his face, and makes him lick her pussy and her sexy ass, riding him like a cowgirl. She rewards him with a foot job.

General Info:
File Name: __Lana_Roy_Brutal_Face-Sitting.mp4
Definition: UltraHD/4K
File Size: 996 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:15:55

Download Links:

__Lana_Roy_Brutal_Face-Sitting.mp4

Lilly Ice, also known as 'The Animal', returns to ScissorVixens to give Drew what can only be described as an absolute SCISSOR MAULING!
Her muscular thighs bulge with pure power as she CRUSHES and TORTURES him in every way possible while reminding him a few times that she could easily end his life if she wanted to!
And once you see what she does to Drew in the first few scissors holds...you will not question her ability to do just that if she so chooses and there wouldn't be a damn thing poor Drew could do to stop her!
The way Lilly Ice plays to the camera with her sexy, seductive gazes while licking her lips in near ecstasy as Drew is mercilessly CRUSHED over and over again!
She tells him how she can feel the pulse in his neck between her thighs and tells him this is why she has such STRONG THIGHS...to dominate men like him!
She sadistically administers jaw-breaking scissor snaps followed by more eye-popping pressure from her powerful inner-thighs!
Drew has felt the powerful squeeze of nearly 600 women (at the time of this video) and has felt some scary reverse head scissors from the best out there.
Lilly Ice earns her spot with the best of the best as her final reverse head scissor leaves Drew thinking it was gonna be LIGHTS OUT if he tries to ride it out!
Feeling Lilly's reverse only getting tighter and tighter...he wisely taps-out!
No doubt...Lilly Ice, aka 'The Animal', was built for this and anyone caught between her thighs will truly be MAULED beyond your limits!
Don't miss Lilly Ice in 'Mauled by The Animal's THIGHS!'.

General Info:
File Name: __Mauled_By_The_Animals_THIGHS.mp4
File Size: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:21:00

Download Links:

__Mauled_By_The_Animals_THIGHS.mp4

Categories: BJJ, BJJ Feet, Female Domination, Foot Domination, Foot Holds, Foot Humiliation , Grappling, Groin Grabbing, Gym, Sports Bra, Strong Feet, Strong Toes, Wrestling

General Info:
File Name: __Mean_Girls_Feet_-Iva-_Groin_Grfgjission.mp4
File Size: 744 MB
Duration: 00:17:44

Download Links:

__Mean_Girls_Feet_-Iva-_Groin_Grfgjission.mp4

Mistress Tess has Her slave strapped down for a punishment caning. Fifty strokes of Her cane are going ot be administered without mercy. As the slave suffers for Her, Mistress Tess beams a smile from ear to ear as Her sadism is fed by his obvious suffering and endurance for Her,giving Her full control of his beating.

General Info:
File Name: __Mistress_Tess_Enduring_his_Sfdgjr_Her.mp4
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:14:10

Download Links:

__Mistress_Tess_Enduring_his_Sfdgjr_Her.mp4

Matriarch Ezada Sinn always has one or two chattels tied up around the house but when She uses the dungeon, She means business. Tonight, We have a cane enthusiast strapped securely to the beating bench, he says he loves the cane and his greatest honour is to offer his hide to be tanned not only by Our Matriarch but also Mistress Lilse Von Hitte... She also loves the cane but on the better side of it so the question tonight will be: who loves the cane more? The Mistresses or the hide? Let's let the marks decide...

General Info:
File Name: __Who_Loves_The_Cane_Mordfg_Sinn.mp4
File Size: 511 MB
Duration: 00:10:33

Download Links:

__Who_Loves_The_Cane_Mordfg_Sinn.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, The English Mansion, Mistress Evilyne, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Evilyne, Mistress, Outdoors, Boots, Corset, Verbal Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

General Info:
File Name: __Woodland_Whipping_Part1.mp4
File Size: 215 MB
Duration: 00:06:26

Download Links:

__Woodland_Whipping_Part1.mp4

General Info:
File Name: __Woodland_Whipping_Part2.mp4
File Size: 217 MB
Duration: 00:06:28

Download Links:

__Woodland_Whipping_Part2.mp4

Mistress Carly has a new mummified sex slave and she intends to use him for her pleasure, but in order for her to get turned on he needs to endure some punishment first. Once she's finished using him, she milks him dry to keep him compliant and leaves him wrapped on the bed for the next time.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Carly, CBT, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking, Carly, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mummification, Arse Worship, Assworship, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Boots, Domestic, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Panties, Leather Thigh Boots, Milking, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Torment, Sex, Spitting, Thigh Boots

General Info:
File Name: fucked_and_milked_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 1.33 GB
Duration: 00:26:33

Download Links:

fucked_and_milked_complete_hd.mp4

Louise is so evil on top of Ben head leaving him breathless.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Brazilian Femdom, Brazil, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Pussy Grinding

General Info:
File Name: louiseaggressivefacesitting_pt3.mp4
File Size: 456 MB
Duration: 00:10:25

Download Links:

louiseaggressivefacesitting_pt3.mp4

Blake simply makes her weak boy vulnerable and grasps him while he tries to thrust for pleasure, doomed to an endless tease.

General Info:
File Name: BTTheHogCuffAdsthghf_3.mp4
File Size: 912 MB
Duration: 00:29:29

Download Links:

BTTheHogCuffAdsthghf_3.mp4

This scene opens with Goddess Amelia standing over her slave who is stretched out on the discipline bench. This discipline will be a bit different with no crops of whips involved. Amelia is about to punish him under her huge crushing ass. "Are you ready" she asks her slave, then without waiting for a reply lowers her ass onto his face. This bench is solid, not like a couch, with absolutely no give, so he gets every inch of those magnificent fleshy globes. She gyrates on his face then shifts down to his chest so he can smell her. "What if I don't let you come up for air?" she asks him, adding "What a way to go." She now sits full weight, in reverse position, and lifts her feet up off the ground. After a bit of kicking, she gives him a quick breath then again sits down. She moves up and a little fart escapes into the slaves face. She sits down and this time releases a fart that is considerably juicier. "When you go under my ass you take whatever I give you" she tells him.

She stands up and removes her stockings which she sticks in the slaves mouth before again sitting on his face, this time in a forward position. After giving him some air she tells him to take a deep breath. She sits full weight now, her shoulders back and tells the slave to fight. As he kicks for air she laughs with delight.

General Info:
File Name: __Goddess_Amelia_-Goddess_Amelia_fghgjto.mp4
File Size: 401 MB
Duration: 00:05:15

Download Links:

__Goddess_Amelia_-Goddess_Amelia_fghgjto.mp4

Candi has moved to Stella Liberty's farm to be her personal live-in rubber doll slut. All farmhands must have lots of energy to serve Mistress so it is important she has a nice hearty breakfast to fuel her throughout the day. Mistress Stella feeds Candi her big cock to jumpstart her day and get her going just right.

General Info:
File Name: Femdom_-Stella_Liberty-_Candi_Cudfghgjjeal.mp4
File Size: 414 MB
Duration: 00:08:57

Download Links:

Femdom_-Stella_Liberty-_Candi_Cudfghgjjeal.mp4

Catwoman has retreated an ideal gem heist, so she believes, as an alternative that frustrating boy blunder Robin has adopted a course of hints for her hide out and grabs her red given with all the priceless bead necklace she is absconded with. Ofcourse the fiendish feline is geared up to your innocent heroes disturbance and immediately scrapes him together with her claws that are hazardous. Robin goes , also feeble to shield herself. As it pertains to, he has jump to your metallic cage, even his costume ripped open up along with his spine vulnerable. The little minx performs a little bit of cat and mouse together with himteasing her victim until yanking her out whip and penalizing him to get this rudely barging in her. She chooses her moment *orturing him switches amongst a flogger along with also her only tail. His dangers to predict that the bat-man collapse on deaf ears since she claims him she is ready to its massive evil bat, so in reality, she wishes to utilize Robin as lure. Her whip sucks his flesh because he awakens and begs for mercy, leaving minor welts on his vulnerable epidermis. It sounds that the boy miracle will not always have the exact same psychological endurance to handle punishment because his mentor.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Mistress, Kendra James, Catwoman, Superheroines, Super Villain, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Cosplay

General Info:
File Name: Kendra_James_-_Perfect_Seductress.mp4
File Size: 603 MB
Duration: 00:08:04

Download Links:

Kendra_James_-_Perfect_Seductress.mp4

My servant sit new job obligations for me personally and, like I advised himif he's a pretty fantastic career maybe I Will look at giving him that a discharge. He has been hammered from their own metal chastity for that past couple of decades and I have given him just three climaxes because entire moment. The inadequate boyballs blue, high in cum, also he is therefore helpless to do anything at all regarding any of it, along with annoyed; only how I love to maintain him. He is therefore eagerly anticipating my signature which taking away the cage, even following 128 times because his final launch, is not an simple endeavor. However, I actually don't understand just how far he'll reach love it. I understand electric drama is just one of sit best anxieties, also that I enjoy listening to him complain and whimper at fright and ache because he sees that the zapper coming his genitals that is tender. With him secured Inside My penis shares, gagged to permeate the excess sounds of the anguish, " I could decide to torture or rouse that small dicklet together with My Doxy vibrator; possibly equally at an identical moment. Stand gets zero control within the penis, " My penis, and also easily give him a climax to get doing a decent work, " he have never deserved the complete orgasm. Therefore that the single real touch he'll get if near cumming is of My harvest on his balls, also it's not going to be described as a pleasing 1. Ruining his joy is really exactly what I'd love to accomplish together with him or her anyway.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Vibrator, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Not_Good_Enough_To_Real_Orgasm.mp4
File Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:20:46

Download Links:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Not_Good_Enough_To_Real_Orgasm.mp4

Mistress Tess, Mistress Nera, Mistress Krush have not one, but three bits of man meat ready to be ploughed: one bent over the bench, one strapped to a chair and one tied to the spanking horse. The Ladies take Their pick on which one to start with and each take turns fucking him. The other two are tied up and made to watch like helpless captured prey, knowing soon it will be their turn to be fucked by the predatory Ladies. The Ladies fuck the first bit of meat until They're done with him, before discarding him once he's broken. One down, two to go.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Mistress Nera, Mistress Krush, Triple Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Tess_-Running_A_Train_On_3_Bits_Of_Meat__Part_1___1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 689 MB
Duration: 00:12:52

Download Links:

Mistress_Tess_-Running_A_Train_On_3_Bits_Of_Meat__Part_1___1080_HD.mp4

An individual arrived to the health care practice at a arm throw & sub-par splints. Nurses Vera & Maya Sinstress scrutinize to learn exactly what the individual's investigation is what they are able to do in order in order to take care of it. After appearing down his throat, then the females are sure he's got a state known as"Cum Tonsilitis" out of excess sexual ingestion. Once they find his pubic location is shaved, then it will become all to obvious the the individual's arm has been an pressure fracture as a result of regular flirting.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nurse Play, Vera, Maya Sinstress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Medical Femdom, Medical Clinic, Medical Fetish, Role Play, Nurse Play

General Info:
File Name: My_Fetish_Addictions_-Vera__Maya-Sexy_Nurse_Inspection-_Part_1.mp4
File Size: 47.5 MB
Duration: 00:05:07

Download Links:

My_Fetish_Addictions_-Vera__Maya-Sexy_Nurse_Inspection-_Part_1.mp4

Skip Nikky French gets her servant directly wherever she wishes him!
Well introduced along together with his arms hung, he can not shield himself out of the barbarous yet sensuous ball breaking
Since You have to already understand Skip Nikky French has really mastered the craft of sensuous & Deadly domination
Mistress Starts to tease Squishy together with her sharp claws and scrapes her title right into his own epidermis
Nikky subsequently catches, squeezes and brings slaves chunks into the bottom, triggering his toes leave the floor in misery.
Right following skip Nikky works by using her knee to smash slaves balls starts to tease Squishy together with her stunning arse onto his balls & cock, even though squeezing and yanking onto these!
See how Skip Nikky French boots her slaves chunks in to the skies and teases him during together with her lovely buttocks.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nikky French, Ballbusting, Fishnets, CBT, Outdoors, Ball Abuse, Balls Busting, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Suspension, Bondage Male, Bondage

General Info:
File Name: Nikky_French_-_Dance_For_Me.mp4
File Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:08:48

Download Links:

Nikky_French_-_Dance_For_Me.mp4

Amber and Lexi haven't gotten enough money from their shoot yet. They want to make a lot of clips with their loser. The loser has been beaten, and ballkicked, and trampled by the girls for hours but they keep wanting to make more and more content to get more and more money. The loser already has marks all over his body but the girls want to keep him working so that they keep earning. The loser begs the girls to stop. He very seriously cannot take anymore. The girls keep going for as long as they can but eventually, the exhausted loser needs them to stop. His injuries are just too severe.

General Info:
File Name: You_Owe_Us_Forsehhhhure.mp4
File Size: 748 MB
Duration: 00:05:45

Download Links:

You_Owe_Us_Forsehhhhure.mp4

Back