~Plus-Size Pleasure, BBW, big tits (hard and solo)~

Big tits_Nyx Monroe - Nyx Is Wild (2019)

Genre: All Sex, Big Tits, Brunette, Blowjob, Titsjob, Cum Shot, Cum On Tits
Models: Nyx Monroe

Size: 2.30 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 40 min 35 s
Type: MPEG-4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

BBW_Mylie Moore & Virgo Peridot - Analicious (2019)

Genre: BBW, Treesome, Oil, Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal
Models: Mylie Moore & Virgo Peridot

Size: 2.56 GiB
Duration: 44 min 2 s

Download from K2S >

Big ass_Victoria June - Getting Steamy With Victoria (2019)

Year: 2019
Genre: Exclusive, Latina, Rim Job, Big Ass, Big Tits, Pov, Big Dick, Gonzo, Hardcore, Brunette, Shaved Pussy, Blowjob, Swallow
Description: Victoria June is built to get fucked. She's always in need of a cock to stick in her tight pussy, or she ends up playing with herself all day. She's horny and ready, won't you take her for a ride?

Size: 4.78 GiB
Duration: 56 min 15 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Alura Jenson - Worship Me (2019)

Genre: Anal, Mature, Milf, BBW, A2M, Big Ass, Big Tits, Busty, Big Cock, Big Dick, Bathroom, Doggy, Cowgirl, Blonde
Models: Alura Jenson

Size: 1.30 GiB
Duration: 33 min 3 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Lady Lynn - Step Son Loving (2019)

Genre: BBW, Masturbate, Blowjob, Handjob, Redhead, Hardcore, Mature
Models: Lady Lynn

Size: 1.77 GiB
Duration: 30 min 26 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Shooting Star, Trisha - Training a new Nurse (2019)

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Dildo, FingeringInsertions, Lesbian, M.I.L.F, Mature, Nurse, Pussy Licking, Vibrators
Description: As part of the D. D. I.R.P. we had a new Nurse Shooting Star join us at the clinic here in Geneva, I dont know where she was originally from but she came to us from a Clinic in Sydney Australia and it was my responsibility as Head Nurse to give her some training with the equipment we use here at the clinic, But first we needed to get to know each other a little better and we were soon sucking on each others tits. We were really hitting it off and Shooting Star was soon between my legs licking and sucking on my pussy before I Returned the favour and she played with her nipples while I rubbed her clit and spread her pussy lips wide so I could slide my tongue deep in her wet cunt and lick out all those sweet juices before finger fucking her she was very responsive so time to introduce her to a very powerful vibrating wand which seamed to be hitting the spot. I worked the wand hard on her clit an she soon reached a very loud and satisfying orgasm so after she composed herself it was her turn to stimulate me, I needed to make sure she was competent in the use of this piece of equipment and my training must have been good as she certainly knew what to do with the wand and I was soon writhing about with pleasure as I reached an electrifying climax. Moving on with the training I brought a Big Black Vibrating Rabbit into play and after demonstrating the various functions she lay back and spread her legs wide and I slid the tip of the vibrator between her pussy lips before slipping the shaft effortlessly deep in her juicy cunt until the bunny ears tickled her clit, she took over control of the vibe and pounded away on her cunt while I sucked her nipples and once again she reached a very loud and gratifying Climax. I licked all the juices from the Rabbit Vibe and she spread her pussy wide and fingered herself, when she had calmed down I handed her a smooth powerful vibe and lay back and opened my legs and spread my pussy wide and she pushed the vibe deep in my wanting cunt thrusting it in and out deeper and deeper constantly adjusting the settings until it was buried as far as it would go, she continued with the treatment until she made me cum, she certainly got the hang of that one. Time to finish this training session with a surprise, so I produced a large double ended dildo and She didn't need much of an introduction into its use and we were both soon scissoring with the dildo buried deep inside us, we fucked each other relentlessly taking the dildo all the way deep in our wet juicy cunts until we both reached very noisy and powerful orgasms after which we sucked all the juices off of the dildo.
Models: Shooting Star, Trisha

Size: 1.67 GiB
Duration: 38 min 51 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Danica Danali - Cheating Girlfriend Danica Danali Seeks BBC (2019)

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Big Ass, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Doggy style, Handjob, Interracial
Description: Danica Danali's boyfriend is out of town. She needs a lamp repaired so she calls Jonni Mamba to come fix it. As long as Jonni's there, he can also fuck Danica and squirt cum on her tits, free of charge. He likes those giant jugs and Danica's a woman who appreciates a good dick-down. No job is too small or tits too big is Jonni's business philosophy. If any of Danica's lady-friends with out-of-town boyfriends or husbands have broken appliances, he's available.
Models: Danica Danali

Size: 1.05 GiB
Duration: 18 min 32 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Daniela O. - Big curvy mom with a big pussy sucking and riding a hard cock (2019)

Genre: BBW, Big breasts, Big butt, Blowjob, Cum, Pantyhose, Hardcore, Shaved, Toy boy, Mature, Doggystyle, Titfuck
Description: The pink-haired bitter fat one is so lonely. She called her boyfriend and invited for a date.
Models: Daniela O.

Size: 1.58 GiB
Duration: 41 min 4 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Scarlett (50) (2019)

Genre: BBW Big butt Pantyhose Masturbation Solo Toys Vibrator Public flashing Mature .
Models: Scarlett (50)

Size: 1.40 GiB
Duration: 29 min 58 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Sofia Rose - Dickin The Boss (2019)

Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Naturals, Black Hair, Huge Tits, Innie Pussy, Latina, All Sex
Models: Sofia Rose

Size: 1.73 GiB
Duration: 29 min 41 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Anissa - Wanessa Voluptuous with her big breasts is playing with her pussy (2019)

Genre: BBW Big breasts Big butt Masturbation Shaved Solo Toys Clitsucker Mature .
Models: Anissa

Size: 1.28 GiB
Duration: 30 min 30 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Selah Rain - BBC Pool Party! (2019)

Genre: BBW, Oral, Threesome, Pussy Licking, Big breasts, Big butt, Interracial, Shaved,
Description: How was your 4th of July? I decided to have a pool party and invite sexy Selah Rain over and I told her I had my buddy Cameron Cox with me and we were both ready to have a little fun. It didn't take her long to come on over in her Stars and Stripes bikini and jump in the pool with us. Once we got our hands on her she showed us just how horny she was. In case you didn't know, Selah loves big black cock and she couldn't get enough of me and Cameron. She sucked both of our cocks and let us fuck her horny, wet pussy. We both took turns using her holes and made sure we gave her a nice load of cum in her mouth and pussy! How's that for some fireworks? Check out the hot BBC 3way action exclusive for members now!
Models: Selah Rain

Size: 1.80 GiB
Resolution:2160 x 3 840
Duration: 21 min 24 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Selah Rain - Step Moms Birthday Gangbang (2019)

Genre: BBW, Gangbang, Double Penetrations, Sex in stockings, Anal, Oral, Milf
Description: Theres so many ways to celebrate a birthday but getting 3 of your step sons dicks jammed into every hole is what MILF Selah Rain prefers. Her hubby forgot her Bday so the perverted mom convinced her three hung step sons to celebrate with her by sucking them off and letting them ram each hole. Busty Selah Rain makes all three of them spurt in every orifice.
Models: Selah Rain

Size: 885 MB
Duration: 38 min 46 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Gabbie Carter - Symphony (2019)

Genre: Solo, Posing, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Blondie, Masturbate
Models: Gabbie Carter

Size: 580 MB
Duration: 9 min 53 s
Type: MP4

Download from K2S >

BBW_Maria Bose (2019)

Description: Super-voluptuous Spanish BBW Maria Bose is hung stud/director Nacho Vidal's conquest of the day. He kneels to bury his face in the curvy cutie's giant ass. Nacho stuffs his massive cock into her pussy doggie-style. Submissively Maria gives him a blowjob and obediently rims the dirty director's asshole. She wraps her big, natural jugs around Nacho's thick meat for a passionate titty fuck. Maria enjoys epic pussy pounding in multiple positions. The fleshy fun girl strokes his dick between her thighs and milks out his cum by hand.

Size: 1.28 GiB
Duration: 30 min 19 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Roxee Robinson - A Stranded Milf (2019)

Genre: BBW, Plumper, Big Tits
Description: Stacked MILF Roxeee Robinson is stranded out in the rain during a big storm, and she has no choice but to hitch a ride with Sean. As Sean gets a glimpse of his sexy wet plumper babe undressing, he can't miss the chance to kick it to her. Luckily, she's as horny as she is hot. A nice fuck session with this MILF is the perfect way to weather the storm.
Models: Roxee Robinson

Size: 1.53 GiB
Duration: 26 min 19 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Breana Khalo - Breaking Breana (2019)

Genre: BBW, Plumper, Brunette, Big Butt
Description: A photo shoot with gorgeous newbie Breana Khalo is always going to be an impressive experience. As soon as she arrives, Breana breaks out her bag of tricks: an extensive collection of sex toys and bondage gear that this babe loves to play with when she brings guys over. After trying out a few things Carlo gives Breana just what she wants, some tape wrapped around her wrists and mouth. Breana can't wait to bend over and let Carlo vibrate her clit and fuck her deep and hard, and she cums over and over as Carlo spanks her ass and pounds her pussy!
Models: Breana Khalo

Size: 1.84 GiB
Duration: 31 min 37 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Ashley Sage Ellison - Beach Bunny (2019)

Genre: Solo,BBW,Big natural tits,Boobs,Big ass.
Description: When it comes to boobs and butt, Ashley Sage Ellison has it in abundance. She left the chilly weather of Manchester, England for the tropical Eden of St. Maarten. In this poolside scene, Ashley models the skimpiest bikinis that could be found, swimsuits that cannot contain her incredible dimensions (46 inches, 36J). Her amazing breastflesh stretches every top to the maximum allowed by law. "Guys are more interested in my tits than my bum. When I turned 15, my boobs started getting bigger. Then they got bigger and bigger and bigger. And that's where I am now. I had to cover them up, hide them, when I was in school.
Models: Ashley Sage Ellison

Size: 860 MB
Duration: 14 min 48 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Bunny De La Cruz - Insert BBC Here (2019)

Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Interview, Blowjob, Hadjob, Hardcore, Interracial, Cumshot
Description: If you love ass then you have to love Bunny De La Cruz. Her big ass has the perfect shape, and most important the right size, XL! Bunny is super sltty and loves the big black cock. So, we slapped her in the face with it a bit, made her suck it and choke on it, and watched that big booty shake while fucking it. So, enjoy this ass, my big butt loving friends. Happy Friday!
Models: Bunny De La Cruz

Size: 2.68 GiB
Duration: 46 min 7 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Roxee Robinson - Rubbing On Roxee (2019)

Genre: BBW, Plumper, Big Tits
Description: What's up all you feet loving fans, today we have a real treat for you. Roxee Robinson was hanging out with Kenny Bones when he notices she has the prettiest feet, Roxee's feet are just straight up pretty, nice toes with a great pedicure. Kenny couldn't get over them as he starts massaging and oiling them up. Next thing you know he dives right into Roxee's pussy, eating her out as plump MILF moans with pleasure while fondling her tits. It's when Kenny got up and whipped out his cock that Roxee really went to work. This sexy Sltis fantastic at sucking and fucking cock!
Models: Roxee Robinson

Size: 1.67 GiB
Duration: 28 min 48 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Lady Lynn - Play with the Maid (2019)

Genre: BBW, Redhead,Hardcore, Mature
Description: Lady Lynn is a French maid who's sick and tired of being taken advantage of by spoiled rich brats like Kenny Bones. When he calls her over to clean up after a wild party he had, she's already just about had it. But when he starts hitting on her while she's trying to work, that's the last straw! Lynn grabs Kenny's head and shoves it between her juicy legs, making him lick her pussy until his dick is hard and her pussy is dripping wet. She gives him a nice sloppy blowjob before climbing up on Kenny's fat cock and riding her way to an intense orgasm. Her big tits bounce as she gets fucked hard, and then the busty maid takes a big tit cum shot.
Models: Lady Lynn

Size: 1.85 GiB
Duration: 31 min 45 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Sofia Lee - Muslim Cuckold Fucking (2019)

Genre: Cuckold, Big Tits, Big Ass, Natural, BBW, Hijab, Czech, Muslim, Uniform, Doggy, Cowgirl
Description: Czech Muslim lady have to check her new house, because her husband is so busy. She mets sexy worker, uses the opportunity and she gets fucked hard
Models: Sofia Lee

Size: 610 MB
Duration: 20 min 26 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Jasmine Jones - The Hot Businesswoman (2019)

Genre: BBW, Plumper, Solo, Posing, Big Tits, Big Ass, Toys, Masturbate
Models: Jasmine Jones

Size: 797 MB
Duration: 13 min 43 s
Format: MP4

Download from K2S >

BBW_Beth Elleanor (37) - If you are looking for a beautiful voluptuous lady with big boobs, then Elleanor is here for you. (2019)

Genre: BBW Big breasts Big butt Pantyhose Masturbation Moms Shaved Solo Toys Vibrator Clitsucker Mature Beautiful .
Models: Beth Elleanor (37)

Size: 1.45 GiB
Duration: 33 min 11 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Nixie Night - I Wish I Were In Nixie (2019)

Genre: BBW, Plumper, All Sex, Blowjob, Titsjob, Big Tits, Cum Shot
Models: Nixie Night

Size: 1.32 GiB
Duration: 23 min 10 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Ivanna Lace - Beauty & The Breasts (2019)

Genre: Solo,BBW,Big natural tits,Boobs,Big ass,Oil.
Description: A friend told Ivanna Lace about The SCORE Group. It took some time for XL Girls and Ivanna Lace to set up a photo session. Almost seven months, in fact. Finally, the dates were worked out, proving that patience pays off dividends. Ivanna is pretty spectacular. "I can wear anything," Ivanna said. "Big breasts always draw attention and I like to wear cleavage tops. I am very proud of my body. I developed early and I always got a lot of attention." Ivanna works in the beauty business. "I am a master of manicure and pedicure services.
Models: Ivanna Lace

Size: 522 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 33 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Annabelle Rogers - Ripe Juicy & Succulent (2019)

Genre: BBW, Plumper, Solo, Posing, Blondie, Big Tits, Masturbate
Models: Annabelle Rogers

Size: 1.54 GiB
Duration: 27 min 6 s

Download from K2S >

Back