Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Hazing Hadley

Hazing Hadley
b17b1431710d7ebaf0288351f29e44e6.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Hadley is a hottie with a body. She's a real cutie with a booty. Her mountainous tits are absolutely breathtaking. What's more is that she's hott for the bondage. Tying her up and tormenting her is just too sexy. Her nipples are ripe for hanging weights from.
OT uses Hadley's own arms to spread her legs and expose her beautiful cunt. Of course that means he's got to hit it. She squeals as the flogger makes her sensitive pussy bright pink. She's so turned on she can't help dripping all over the stage.
With tit's like hers of course OT has to tie them up. The jut out like two giant blueberries on her chest. Hadley they are firm and sensitive. Perfect for OT's punching bags.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Hazing Hadley

Hazing Hadley

Hazing Hadley
b17b1431710d7ebaf0288351f29e44e6.jpg

Hadley is a hottie with a body. She's a real cutie with a booty. Her mountainous tits are absolutely breathtaking. What's more is that she's hott for the bondage. Tying her up and tormenting her is just too sexy. Her nipples are ripe for hanging weights from.
OT uses Hadley's own arms to spread her legs and expose her beautiful cunt. Of course that means he's got to hit it. She squeals as the flogger makes her sensitive pussy bright pink. She's so turned on she can't help dripping all over the stage.
With tit's like hers of course OT has to tie them up. The jut out like two giant blueberries on her chest. Hadley they are firm and sensitive. Perfect for OT's punching bags.

Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps

Download Hazing Hadley

A Moth Drawn To The Flame

A Moth Drawn To The Flame
a9fa03e3d2b6adc9014ca3214fc858bd.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys

Like a moth drawn to a flame Cora Moth is drawn to the world of bondage. With her lithe flexible body she's a perfect fit. Even before the first time is finished she's already pulling herself up into a suspension. She swings and flips through the air all on her own.
Hogties are a bit of a staple when it comes to bondage. They are done over and over again at INSEX, on other sites, as well as in people's homes. But hogties are not created equal. The one Cora is put into is extreme and it just keeps getting more intense.
Flexible is barely fitting for Cora. She's a former contortionist. Her body can bend in ways that boggle the mind. She folds up into a neat little package that can be suspended and swung around like nothing.

Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download A Moth Drawn To The Flame

Tess Dagger

Tess Dagger
f03c3bc47cf9483e706ca2e7a6b546fe.jpg

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Tess Dagger, OT
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

With bottle caps taped tightly to its abdomen it is put on the ground face. Handcuffs are placed on its wrists and ankles. The cuffs are then connected together to form a strict handcuff hogtie. It then has to crawl to the key to get out. Two more caps are added to her tits.
Failing to get out it is picked up and flogged. The caps are pushed deeper into her tender flesh by the heavy flogger. The members have their names written on its body. Then on request OT hits their name with the whip.

Duration: 40:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Tess Dagger

Tess Dagger

Tess Dagger

With bottle caps taped tightly to its abdomen it is put on the ground face. Handcuffs are placed on its wrists and ankles. The cuffs are then connected together to form a strict handcuff hogtie. It then has to crawl to the key to get out. Two more caps are added to her tits.
Failing to get out it is picked up and flogged. The caps are pushed deeper into her tender flesh by the heavy flogger. The members have their names written on its body. Then on request OT hits their name with the whip.

Download Tess Dagger

Tess Dagger

Tess Dagger

Download Tess Dagger

Ashley Lane (Winter Break: Part 1)

Ashley Lane (Winter Break: Part 1)
f46b728d09b6b8c239d7b76fce8f5a90.jpg

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Ashley Lane, OT

This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows.
It felt like a dream, the ropes began to caress my skin. As I roused I felt the tightness of the bondage. My mouth was filled with rope and struggled to move. There was no escape for me. I tried to stay quiet so that maybe he wouldn't hurt me. That didn't work. It seemed there was nothing I could do.
His intentions were unclear at first. Did he want to fuck me? Did he want to hurt me? Did he just want me as his play thing? As the torments kept coming it became obvious that he wanted all of that. I was to be his to do with as he pleased.

Duration: 42:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7238kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Ashley Lane (Winter Break: Part 1)

Chloe & Natalya

Chloe & Natalya
9779afcaa342cdf6097bf65510d031f1.jpg

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Chloe, Natalya, Lizzy
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Spanking F/F, OTK, High Heels

Lizzy made a huge mistake. She asked Chloe is she could go to a party with her. Gross. Chloe would never be seen in public with Lizzy. It's extremely insulting she would even ask. Chloe drags Lizzy into the living room by the ear, so she can voice her grievance to their housemate, Natalya. Natalya has a beef with Lizzy, too. Lizzy is supposed to organize all her lip glosses in a very particular way, but Lizzy left one of Natalya's lip gloss slightly open. It could have dried out! Lizzy needs to be taught a lesson. Natalya takes Lizzy over her knee. She and Chloe spank Lizzy. Lizzy squeals in pain. It's very humiliating to be spanked by her housemates. Lizzy's pale little booty gets red. Chloe threatens the belt next time, and reminds Lizzy that she's lucky to be spared that for now.

Duration: 7:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10188kbps
Audio: 286kbps

File size: 606.2 MB

Download Chloe & Natalya

Ashley Lane (Winter Break: Part 2)

Ashley Lane (Winter Break: Part 2)
11b2156c1a38b0604c764b1f4d4128ef.jpg

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane, OT

Ashley is made to suffer the way her captor wants her to!
This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows.
The thick plastic bit into my tender flesh. I was helpless to pull free. Every inch I moved caused pain, but I struggled none-the-less. My thin cotton panties were all that stood between my soft cunt lips and my captor's evil torments. I begged through the sanitary napkin in my mouth.
My safe sanctuary was turned into my worst nightmare. The madman strapped me to the furnace and encircled my sensitive nips with copper wire. He connected the wires to his electrical device and shocked me. His twisted mind came up with torment after torment and I could do nothing, but suffer for him.

Duration: 46:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Ashley Lane (Winter Break: Part 2)

Alana Cruise & Lexi Foxy

Alana Cruise & Lexi Foxy
142944eb34323d8bf08d7228a0ca2fce.jpg

Cast: Alana Cruise, Lexi Foxy
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Ass Licking

OT explores Lexi and Alana's family unit!
The good lord works in mysterious ways. He saw fit to put Lexi and Alana at OT's door. The sisters are good god fearing women there to preach to anyone who will listen. OT doesn't really listen as much as he pervs on them. He's intrigued by their story.
Lexi wants to pray. OT sees his chance. He brings out his "religious equipment". He helps Lexi and Alana into it. They find out that they are very much stuck. Then OT explores their family dynamic. How close are they? What are they willing to lose?
Once stripped bare their faith is put to the test. "Where's your god now?" Alana screams at Lexi.

Duration: 48:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Alana Cruise & Lexi Foxy

London River

London River
86adb3caf267f9517cd1315df5fec5cb.jpg

Cast: London River, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Blind

London, still blinded by her contacts is put into another difficult position. She's put in a box tie and suspended from the ring above her. Her legs are pulled wide apart leaving her tender pussy exposed. In this position London makes the perfect punching bag. OT punches her everywhere, her butt, chest, ass, thighs, pussy, and even her face. The beautiful agony causes such wonderful tears.
Next London needs to have her cunt kicked. She offered it in exchange for being given a reprieve from the bladder control earlier. She's put into an extreme gyno position. Her pussy is even more exposed. OT kicks and punches her pubic mound while London cries and giggles. It's such a sweet torment. The intimacy as foot makes contact with soft pussy flesh. London loves and hates it.

Duration: 49:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps

Download London River

Demi Sutra

Demi Sutra
244264a11b8f0aa2f0ba5d7cd9506d4f.jpg

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Demi Sutra, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator

Demi Sutra is so excited to be tied up she can't keep herself still, but that's what the ropes are for anyway, right? As OT ties up her sexy body she wriggles and hops around. She's just so happy to be tied up.
Once she's tied and gagged there's no more moving around. OT is in control. It's what Demi wanted. She wanted to be touched and played with by a stranger without any control over what happened.
Demi's body is so beautiful that OT just has to take advantage. He exposes her cunt and makes her cum so hard she let's loose a torrent of squirt.

Duration: 43:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Demi Sutra

Molly Mae - Aug 27, 2016

Molly Mae - Aug 27, 2016
10cdbdd5acdf25388572cf413d47c07a.jpg

Studio: SocietySM / DungeonCorp
Cast: Molly Mae
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Teen, Skinny, Bondage, Big Tits

Molly has visited us before, but I never got the chance to dominate her. I did get to drool over her fine tits and ass, and was charmed by those blue eyes and perfect smile, but no hands on and no control...But on this visit, she is mine and looking hotter than ever, I might add...I revel in her helplessness...Groping her body with impunity is glorious...She is kept in tright bondage, leaving little room to struggle as I perform my devious duties...She will confess to me...I like to make them confess...and Molly is as guilty as the rest...a hot little slut who loves to tease, but enjoys being used in extreme ways...Enjoy a long, relaxing and kinky weekend

Total size: 1.1 GB in 4 files.

Download Molly Mae - Aug 27, 2016

The first spanking of Vanessa from Sweden

The first spanking of Vanessa from Sweden
4e23c1c633eea225762a3a4f611c1e6c.jpg

Cast: Vanessa, Mike
Genres: Spanking

Meet the lovely 21 year old Vanessa guys. She is from Sweden, new to spanking,and she spends quite a bit of time in Holland doing modelling work. Now she admits she is very naughty at times and when she is abroad, she needs a firm hand to keep her well behaved. That is where we come in. I gave her her first spanking ut then the little madam went straight to a pub afterwards so I dragged her back for a sound strapping in part 2.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7734kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 760.2 MB

Download The first spanking of Vanessa from Sweden

Die Bizarre Lust Der Qual

0f235002f48cfa1c5160a79194cbc9af.jpg

Studio: Foxy Media
Cast: Amateurs
Genres: All Sex

Genuine German BDSM. Enter, if you think you are prepared for what lies ahead.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:35:02
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 945.8 MB

Download Die Bizarre Lust Der Qual

0f235002f48cfa1c5160a79194cbc9af.jpg

Studio: Foxy Media
Cast: Amateurs
Genres: All Sex

Genuine German BDSM. Enter, if you think you are prepared for what lies ahead.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:35:02
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 945.8 MB

Download Die Bizarre Lust Der Qual

P.L.E.A.S.E. London River

P.L.E.A.S.E. London River
4fdb8f8d857545ee83d3b566b9ebe0dc.jpg

Studio: Trans500
Genres: anal, ass, bar, beautiful, big ass, big booty, blowjob,

London River, one of our more accomplished handlers, has just finished a shoot for one of our other sites when O.T. finds her. When asked how it went, she says it was good, but she thinks maybe she got in a little too deep, went a little too far. She thinks maybe she deserves some kind of punishment to fix what she has done wrong and teach her a lesson for next time. Lucky for her she has a great friend like O.T. to help her out in that department.
O.T. takes London and ties her up in rope so that she is hung from the ceiling by her waist, wrists, and ankles. She struggles to get her feet down to the box beneath her to try and take some of the pressure off of the bound bits of her. Meanwhile, O.T. makes it more difficult for her. He punches her stomach and slaps her face a few times making her move around more so it's harder to keep her feet down. Then he starts tickling her, after all it seems only right to do to her exactly what she does to her models.
After that he takes her down and sets her down on her back, her feet pulled up right next to her head so that her pussy and ass are wide open and exposed. He takes a metal hook and pushes it inside her ass as he starts to vibrate her clit with a celebrator. He pumps the hook in and out of her ass hard and fast. It's almost too much for even London to handle. Maybe she has learned her lesson, thinks O.T., but he needs to be absolutely sure, so it's time to bring out the cane.

Duration: 39:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download P.L.E.A.S.E. London River

Shirly's first spanking

Shirly's first spanking
3d3078c8c7713ba8ae8160108df003b7.jpg

Cast: Shirly, Mike
Genres: Spanking

Shirly is a lovely next door Dutch girl who needs a firm hand in her life. Our own Ivey recommended me to her so here she is! 24 years young, single and just very naughty. In these videos I give her her first spanking, some cornertime and a sound strapping. I am sure we will see a lot of her in the future.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7595kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 588.7 MB

Download Shirly's first spanking

Natalya & Lizzy Lamb

Natalya & Lizzy Lamb
3a6900f3a74de6805c03f96fa6f61672.jpg

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Natalya, Lizzy Lamb
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Lesbian Domination, Size Comparison, Lift And Cary, Tickling, Ass, Schoolgirl Pin, Face Sitting, Limp Fetish

Lizzy is so small compared to Natalya! The girls stand side by side each other in lingerie and talk about all the ways in which Lizzy's petite body is different from Natalya's larger frame. Natalya thinks that she could pick tiny Lizzy right up off the ground and carry her. She tries it, picking Lizzy right up and throwing her over her shoulder. Then, Natalya throws Lizzy onto the bed. The girls giggle as Natalya pins Lizzy down. Natalya tickles Lizzy's ribs as she cries out. Natalya starts to realize that she could do whatever she wants to Lizzy, as she can be so easily physically overpowered. Lizzy starts to get a little scared and tells Natalya to stop throwing her around, but Natalya doesn't want to stop, and Lizzy is too small and weak to make her. Natalya sits her big butt right on little Lizzy's head. Giggling turns to terror as Lizzy realizes she cannot breathe while pinned under all of Natalya's weight. Lizzy tries to cry out, but Natalya's ass muffles the sound. Eventually, Lizzy goes very still underneath Natalya. Natalya realizes that Lizzy has lost consciousness while pinned under her ass. Lizzy's small body is now completely limp. With a morbid fascination, Natalya plays with the girl's limbs while she is out. Natalya is disappointed that she has apparently broken another playmate and throws a bit of a tantrum when she realizes that Lizzy won't wake back up.

Duration: 5:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9707kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 402.3 MB

Download Natalya & Lizzy Lamb

Locked in Place

Locked in Place
d5ce58ae905d8b17b000300f6ad41fb7.jpg

Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Fawn Locke
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

As we saw on Hardtied Fawn Locke is a bondage enthusiast. She loves being restrained tightly and tormented. Fawn says she loves predicaments and strenuous bondage so OT puts her body in a frame that makes her hold a squat. If that's not enough her legs are spread wide exposing her beautiful cunt.
In a leather strap box tie Fawn is made to hold herself up on top of a single pipe with one leg strapped to itself. Just when she thinks she's in a strenuous enough position OT starts whipping her. She's really put to the test.
OT puts her into a modified pile driver position with her toes holding her up and he canes her exposed ass including her sensitive little butthole and cunt. Then he her asshole with a pogo while he vibrates her to intense multiple orgasms. After a while her pussy is so sensitive she wriggles and screams.

Duration: 39:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Locked in Place

Lydia Black

Lydia Black
63c9ecfc9457c3846d4ada1f30b3e600.jpg

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Lydia Black, Jesse Dean
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking

Little Lydia Black has the perfect bod for bondage; long and lanky, her legs look stunning chained up in strict device bondage. She struggles sweetly as Jesse steps in to ream her waiting throat. He fucks her face until drool pours down her chin and tears roll down her cheeks. She's starved for every inch of dick, smiling as he pulls out to deliver a hard smack to her filthy face. She gasps for breath as saliva smears her makeup and matts her hair.
Next, she's bent in half over a post, bound by her wrists, ankles, and waist. Jesse snips her panties off and proceeds to brutally fuck her, using her her holes only for his own pleasure. Her eyes roll back in her head as he her throat and she accepts her place as his fucktoy.
Her last position is strung up by her knees, legs spread and holes exposed. Her pussy is completely vulnerable as Jesse uses her as a human sex swing. He bounces her on his dick as she hangs helplessly and collapses into orgasm.

Duration: 27:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Lydia Black

Milcah Halili, Lorelei Lee

Milcah Halili, Lorelei Lee
873274ef6c65acc173ac0c2060859242.jpg

Cast: Milcah Halili, Lorelei Lee

Milcah Halili has been through quite a lot through the first two sessions of their live feed on Real Time Bondage. Their body has been used and abused, clipped all up and down, tied up in rope and beaten. They are exhausted, but still we have one or two things to get done before they finally gets to rest with the incredible feeling of a job well done. And so, after they gives us a little show, spreading their ass for our enjoyment, it's right back to work for them.
First we bend Milcah over, down on their knees with their arms reached out. In this position their ass and pussy are completely exposed and ready for whatever awful thing our handlers and our audience care to do to them. Milcah's ass is particularly tempting, so we take out our large electrified butt plug, lube up their asshole, and slide it in. Then we sit around and watch as they squirm and squeal as shocks pulse in their ass and through their body.
When we pull it out, we pull Milcah off their knees and bend them down over a box and start beating down the outside of her ass. Our handlers take a cane and smacking up and down her ass and thighs, turning it bright red. Then, when that isn't making enough of an impact, we take out the paddle and take a swing at it. By the time we are done with them, there are dark bruises covering their backside and all they are left needing is a good hug and a nap.

Duration: 48:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps

Download Milcah Halili, Lorelei Lee

Milcah Halili, London River

Milcah Halili, London River
a521ab06cafcd896408afc883805928e.jpg

Cast: Milcah Halili, London River
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Strap-On, Anal

Milcah Halili has been excited for a long time for their date with London River. London is tall, fun, smoking hot, and incredibly mysterious. No one Milcah knows has ever been or seen inside of her house. It looks like Milcah is going to be the first, since after coffee London looks ready and raring to go and invites them in to hang out a little longer. There was no way for them to expect what London has waiting for them, but they are about to find out why no one who goes in ever comes out.
London wraps her arm around Milcah's neck and puts them to sleep, and when they wake up they are not too happy. London gets them down in a plank, holding themselves up on their hands and toes, then laces wire beneath them, so if their strength gives in, even for a second, they will be met with an unpleasant shock. London caresses their back adoringly, admiring how cute her date is, before it occurs to her that they might not be thinking the same about her, and goes to grab the cattle prod just to be sure. "Do you think I'm pretty?" she asks. And if Milcah knows what is good for them they will answer yes.
She is starting to get more convinced as she stands Milcah up on their toes, an electrified wire strung right beneath their heels, just waiting to send a jolt of electricity through their body. London spends the duration of their date making Milcah hurt, not trusting them and knowing that they will surely hurt her in the future. With each pang of agony Milcah experiences, she trusts their affection a little more, and Milcah becomes more and more sure that they will never date carefree again.

Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps

Download Milcah Halili, London River

Anal Nightmare

Anal Nightmare
0d77a2d3e2513a0b7b65db26367e43a5.jpg

Studio: Juliette Captured And In Distress
Cast: Juliette
Genres: Bondage, Bondage Sex, Anal

Juliette is getting ready for bed one evening when an intruder comes in and catches her unaware. Before she knows it, Juliette is bound and gagged, bent over her bed, and fucked in the ass by this strange man. He removes the gag before face-fucking her until her mouth is full of his cum, and then he leaves her struggling on the floor trying to figure out what's happened.

Duration: 37:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3854kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anal Nightmare

Naomi Swann, Kitty Carrera

Naomi Swann, Kitty Carrera
10d849b87d9a87adb9be76f4ddfeca2f.jpg

Studio: TAWorship
Cast: Naomi Swann, Kitty Carrera
Genres: Foot fetish, Foot worship, Foot licking, Foot sucking, Lesbian

Kitty has just moved and started a new school and has made friends with Naomi. She wants to make lots of friends and Naomi suggests after checking out her feet, that she knows a really good way to make friends with her friends and she has no other way of explaining other than to show her. She takes her feet in her mouth and Kitty doesn't mind at all, in fact, she really gets into it and gets really turned on.

Duration: 15:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6388kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 732.4 MB

Download Naomi Swann, Kitty Carrera

Mandy Muse and her amazing booty gets abused with cock

Mandy Muse and her amazing booty gets abused with cock
08da44638f5a1841cd15368b5ab15b02.jpg

Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Deep Throat, Blowjob

Mandy Muse and her amazing ass are back on the pages of Sexually Broken and Dee Williams is in the house to help with the sexually Destruction of our helpless sex slave.
Three intense bondage positions, Sybians, and multiple brutal orgasms are just a few of the sexual torments Mandy suffers with today. We make her cum over and over while bound in hard metal as she is stuck on a sybian. But it is never just that easy, as we are brutally fucking her face and throat at the same time. The breath play send her over the edge, Dee use her huge tits and perfect ass, to smother our victim today while Matt continues to fucks into subspace and farther. Over and over we make her cum as she struggle for air in almost every situation!.

Duration: 31:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Mandy Muse and her amazing booty gets abused with cock

Leigh Raven (Crazy, Sexy, Bound)

Leigh Raven (Crazy, Sexy, Bound)
e35662e824d6e2830d855c5de66c1991.jpg

Cast: Leigh Raven
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Leigh Raven is one sexy alt girl. It takes someone as crazy as she is to get involved with the Insex Crew. Sometimes the worst torment is to be sexually. Matt doesn't waste any time. He fingers her till she cums while he pulls on her neck string. As he cuts her clothes from her body she giggles. Is it nervous laughter or is she just that crazy?
With her face covered in an Insex Mask Matt binds her in a crazy back bending position. He canes her and chokes her. Then he pulls her tighter. The vibrator only makes a tense situation worse as Leigh's whole body goes into convulsions. Matt teases her over and over again.
With her legs spread Matt has full access to torment Leigh's tender cunt. The flogger makes it even more sensitive. The clothes pins on her nipples will slowly get number, but when they come off they are sure to hurt like a bitch. All mixed with breath play. Then she goes flying.

Duration: 38:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Leigh Raven (Crazy, Sexy, Bound)

Summer Hart (Abandoned)

Summer Hart (Abandoned)
369fed2e7f2ab319d92bf8649b1cca2c.jpg

Cast: Summer Hart
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.
He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.
Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

Duration: 38:33

Download Summer Hart (Abandoned)

Summer Hart (Abandoned)

Summer Hart (Abandoned)

I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.
He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.
Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

Methodology Of Torture

Methodology Of Torture
48071e4346a3764bed4392e6a15c8bd8.jpg

Studio: Graias
Cast: Roxy
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

The latest part of the series "Methodology of Torture" are classic back-whipping and whipping of the most sensitive female organs. A simple story vs. very rough punishment.

Duration: 19:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Methodology Of Torture

The Bet

The Bet
5f43d113283e1853df07794e3fd5dbdf.jpg

Studio: Graias
Cast: Gigi
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Electro, Single-Tail Whip, Multi-Tail Whip, Rattan Cane

Gigi is back for one film. Her muscles gained by training at cabbage fields are as real as her screams. On the other hand our Gigi's determination is so strong that I dared to lay a wager with Pervert. Neither me nor the viewers are going to be disappointed.

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Bet

Charlotte Sartre

Charlotte Sartre
27f52eb6a6ee31eb4f8b97d25f91db34.jpg

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Vibrator, Tattoo, Shaved, Crying

You can't put a price on loving what you do. All the same; the more that you love what you do the deeper your put your soul into it. Charlotte Sartre loves what she does. She puts everything into what she does and it hurts. The sounds she makes are music to our ears.
The tears streaming down Charlotte's face demonstrate her willingness... her eagerness to please. She suffers for our pleasure and she suffers beautifully. When her ass is impales on the giant metal dildo she takes it all. The electricity makes her cry out in pain, but she endures.
When one suffers so sweetly the rewards are that much sweeter. The drill penetrates her ass and sends her over the edge of orgasm more times than she can count. Clamped to the ground she can't hold back the squirt as we take the orgasms from her tiny body.

Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Charlotte Sartre

Wasted Youth: Director's Cut

Wasted Youth: Director's Cut
a40683edf852e8bfada4f8a600d67e68.jpg

Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: All Sex, Anal Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Facial, Piss smelling, Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, smacking, Spitting, Beatdown, Bondage, Breast pain, Breast sla

Description: Here we have the hardest male-on-female scene we have ever released: the expanded Director's Cut of Wasted Youth with Charlotte Sartre. Please DO watch the full interview at the end of the scene, and please do try this at home unless you are with someone who enjoys the really hard stuff and knows how to stop when they need to. We present this scene for entertainment as well as education purposes, because it offers a rare window into hard sexual BDSM. Please enjoy this authentic content; and don't forget to check out Charlotte in her Assylum domme debut in Anal Hell too!

Duration: 1:10:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4766kbps
Audio: 247kbps

Download Wasted Youth: Director's Cut

Summer Hart (Abandoned)

Summer Hart (Abandoned)

Violet Monroe

Violet Monroe
731a1aa4aab213d589599d803560c792.jpg

Cast: Violet Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, BJ, Deepthroat

Violet Monroe BaRS Part 2: The best slut on the planet gets broken and goes into survival mode.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps

File size: 785.6 MB

Download Violet Monroe

Harmony Concepts

Harmony Concepts
2fcd15801bdd12997d5c30f43eaa00dc.jpg

Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Eve Ellis, Cassie Sheridan
Genres: Bondage, Ball Gag, Stockings

Beautiful Eve Ellis finds herself in some of the tightest bonds of her life when she and pretty blonde friend Cassie Sheridan run afoul of a moving man with very different ideas about packaging. When Eve asks Cassie to help her pack things up before the moving guy arrives, she learns what kind of friend she really is: one who'll immobilize her while she takes a nap! As turnabout is always fair play, especially in bondage, Eve gets the drop on her friend while she's packing. With our fair friends even-steven, the moving guy arrives-but not to box what they think! Soon, both our damsels are in distress, or more accurately, bound, gagged, and boxed up. Featuring on-screen tying, leather-strap ties, a ball-tie, mummy-wraps, 'box-ties,' and gags galore

Format: avi
Duration: 46:45
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 977kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 402.0 MB

Download Harmony Concepts

Fast & Furious FemDoms

Fast & Furious FemDoms
4bd347d29d76434f6eea23463dee124d.jpg

Studio: Severe Sex presents Wasteland
Cast: Delirious Hunter, Giselle Humes, Goddess Starla, Jada Sinn, Leila Hazlett, Sicilia Ricci, Sub Ava, Mistress Irony, Trisha Uptown
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, Bondage, Domination, StrapOn, Torture

Four of Wasteland's sternest and hard-hitting FemDoms subject seven beautiful female submissives to the complete range of lesbian BDSM training, punishment, hot sex and dozens of screaming orgasms.

Duration: 1:52:31
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1146kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fast & Furious FemDoms

Harmony Concepts

Harmony Concepts
aceabde1e9ac938fb29d0b61c164a1f5.jpg

Cast: Kelly Ashton, Sadie Atkins
Genres: Bondage, Stockings, Ball Gag

For her second independent Harmony video, producer-director Kelly Ashton asked Jon Woods to write a story which incorporated some of her favorite aspects of bondage: dressing for pleasure, role-playing, and even consensuality with a little conflict. Ms. Ashton chose one of her favorite models, Sadie Atkins, to co-star, and their chemistry really shines through in their performances! (Excellent acting too!) Sadie is a convict who believes Kelly will help hide her when she escapes from prison, but the statuesque goddess thinks the fugitive was sent from a fetish service for a role-playing session. Poor Sadie plays along with her kinky hostess' games, but becomes increasingly confused as the amazonian charmer alternately asks Sadie to tie her up, then wrestles the slender beauty into bondage after she's freed. The accent is on clothes with kink, leather restraints and some unusual gags. If you've been waiting for a high-fetish bondage video where the models do more than just pose, pounce on this one!

Duration: 59:50
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1795kbps

File size: 844.0 MB

Harmony Concepts

Harmony Concepts
36e517a46ee840fc8305ab568b171c00.jpg

Cast: Summer Cummings, Hollywood, Jenni Lee, Shannon Kelly, Karina Santos, Darby Daniels, Abby Cameron, Kat Le, Francesca Lei
Genres: Bondage, Stocking, Ball gag, Pantyhose, Gloves

"Hog Tie Hell!!. Our models finished these shoots very shaken up. "Some of the toughest ties I've ever been in", many of them said. Duets, toe-ties, vertical ht's and chain hoists. Sensual women trapped in amazing peril! Extreme hogties, by the ruthless "Gangbound" team. Like"em stripped, forcefully gagged and roughly bound......This is the video you've got to get.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:57:17
Video: 496x368, xvid, 749kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 763.0 MB

Harmony Concepts

Harmony Concepts
3a07d6c69b179ecc49daf2970a85b7bb.jpg

Cast: Kelly Ashton
Genres: Bondage, Stockings, Ball Gag, Superheroine

If Harmony Gave out MVP awards, Kelly Ashton Would be the hands (tied) Down Winner of this year! This statuesque beauty burst onto the scene as Maiden America, a blockbuster role which put her on the cover of BL 68. Now this Amazonian Goddess is making her debut as an independent producer in this "can't miss" video!
On the reality side, Kelly tells you about herself, talks about her feelings regarding fetish work, her love of role-playing games, high-fetish clothes, and tight, restrictive bondage and gags. She even shares her favorite fantasy! You'll definitely be impressed with her intelligence and honesty. On the fantasy end, Kelly performs in five exciting roles. Ms. Ashton plays a security guard in seamed stockings bound by burglars, portrays a tightly-tied rubber-maid, and she's med-wrap-gagged and strictly secured with black PVC tape. Zipped into a sexy rubber dress, Kelly stuffs a large rubber apple in her mouth and ties it in with a red rubber strip before being tied with more squeaky rubber strips and tubing. And Kelly even tries her hand at being Spellbinder, tying on a crotchrope and locking herself with handcuffs and legirons!

Duration: 58:14
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1796kbps

File size: 821.4 MB

Back