Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Maintenance Man Finally Has Enough of the Cock Tease Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Tape Bondage , Big Tits , Pet Play , Male Domination
Video language: English

He continues manhandling his captive as removes her crotchrope leash and using the rope over her gag and tied back to the rope pulling her elbows up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 819.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Maintenance Man Finally Has Enough of the Cock Tease Part 1

Shut My Mouth and Tie Me Tight - Sammie B - Scene 5

Sammie ties her foot to her other knee and her ankle to the bottom of the bed. She pushes a rolled up stocking into her mouth before placing a length of tape over her lips then places her wrists into handcuffs and around the top of the bed. After wriggling and squirming she manages to free her leg from the bottom of the bed enabling her to reach the key to her handcuffs and freedom and to be able to remove the wet stocking from her mouth.

Duration: 7:44
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 117.6 MB

Download Shut My Mouth and Tie Me Tight - Sammie B - Scene 5

Jennifer - New rope talent

Jennifer from the Netherlands has got that special skill we are always looking for: her elbows touch without any effort! So we tied her up and left her to struggle, her first time in rope ever! Wow, these Dutch girls are nice! And so tall!! Endless arms and flexible, that's what we love to see! She will definitely be back for more!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 355.5 MB

Download Jennifer - New rope talent

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Alices First Ever Hogtie part 4

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage

I remove Alice's neck rope and then turn her around. I smack her ass for a while longer, before I lift her and set her face down on an old steamer chest. I tie her feet together and then I arch her into a tight hogtie. After it's tied off, I run a rope from the rope I just used to hogtie her with up to the hoist to keep her from rolling off the chest, and to make the hogtie a tad tighter. She endures the tight bondage for a while as I enjoy the fruits of my labor. I soon return. I hood her with a nylon and then add black tape on top. I use the excess to pull her head back. I tie it off. It's not long With her head in this position, that the panties stuffed in her mouth start to slide down her throat. It's time for a new gag anyway. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage. Her nipples are once again begging to be clamped. I use clover clamps this time. I tie them off to a 45lb weight on the floor in front of the chest. Rope is attached to her feet and then pulled back and up and tied to t.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

File size: 661.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Alices First Ever Hogtie part 4

Amarantha unbelted!

Yes, you finally let her out of the belt!! It is unbelievable in many ways! An interesting social experiment, in which I included non-members on purpose. With members only, Amarantha would have probably been out sooner. But voting as a visitor, in complete anonymity, brought out the evil side in many of you. For a while, I thought Amarantha would be locked for life, but as through some miracle, her quirky video reports got a big anonymous mass to stop trolling around and be serious about voting. I think it might be the first time on the internet that a big group of people felt some responsibility!
Amarantha brought back the camera yesterday, self reporting as she was approaching my office. She was so happy! She even brought a pair of underwear and she was very excited by the prospect of wearing them, instead of the rigid metal belt. I made her sit down, take off her dress, and tell you how she felt about the past two weeks. She really had enough of the belt, calling it a monstrous th.

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 545.3 MB

Download Amarantha unbelted!

Yoked For His Use

Release Year: 2021

Mike Angelo has his submissive Isabel Dean in a plexiglass yoke which keeps her hands immobilized and gives her quite a feeling of helplessness.
And helpless she is as he smacks her butt with a leather slapper out in the garden. He gets the redhead down on her knees to suck his cock, and then he leans her doggie style over the side of a fountain to lap at some of the water like a puppy.

Duration: 19:45
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 663.3 MB

Download Yoked For His Use

Bdsm Sex Videos Bound Hotties part 10

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Boundhotties
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Restraint, Suspension, Hogtie

Shoeless and wearing her Amazing black fishnet body stocking, Gorgeous Kimberly Taylor is Bound with rope and cleave gagged on the bed. Get a front row seat and watch as Beautiful Kimberly struggles moans through her gag!

Duration: 17:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 4103kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 528.3 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Bound Hotties part 10

Angelina Valentine Super Hot Milf Huge Tits Amazing Rope Bondage Part One

Angelina starts with her elbows bound. We have her slowly show off her amazing body. She teases us, flaunts her amazing ass and her huge boobs. After we are sufficiently aroused, we put a hard cock in front of her amazing blow job lips and let her worship the cock with her mouth.

Duration: 24:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7264kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Angelina Valentine Super Hot Milf Huge Tits Amazing Rope Bondage Part One

Kel Bowie

Release Year: 2018
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Kel Bowie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking, Vibrator

Kel Bowie is back and ready to blow! Kel Bowie is back and ready to blow for Kel Blowie, Part 2! She's chained up to a devious device, her neck immobilized in steel bondage. On her knees in a cute floral romper, Jesse wastes no time shoving his cock down her throat. She gags and drools everywhere during the sloppy blow job as he rubs his dick across her face.
Next, the device is pivoted up and she's brought to her feet, balancing in heels with her ass fully on display. Jesse quickly takes advantage of the vulnerable position, and her eyes roll back in her head as he begins fucking her roughly.
The device is flipped one more time, and Kel is bent over for more brutal fucking. Jesse rams into her gorgeous full ass, shading it pink from the impact. Finally, he treats her to the hitachi and she cums like crazy!

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Kel Bowie

Jazmin Luv Playing With Jazmin

Jazmin tells me that she has asked her partners in the past to tie her up...Of course, this is a great indication that Jazmin wants to be helpless and used...After a short talk about her dating habits, I tie her on screen...You can see Jazmin transform, from a smilling model to a helpless bitch as the ropes and gag go on...I take joy in using her for my sadistic fantasies, as I keep her bound, and back and forth between pleasure and discomfort...

Duration: 49:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2206kbps

File size: 866.4 MB

Download Jazmin Luv Playing With Jazmin

Problem Employee, Part 2

Cameron probably thought this was just another idle threat by her supervisor. A little more extreme than usual, but idle nonetheless. She's been shaking her ass and getting away with whatever she wants for so long now...Her eyes grow wide however when he rolls her over on her back and buries a vibe in her pussy. Her passive aggressive behavior shall no longer be tolerated and this will be her last chance.

Duration: 8:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 97.3 MB

Download Problem Employee, Part 2

Sophie - green ropes

Aah these green hemp ropes are perfect for Sophie! She is so gorgeous, we just need to put her into a boxtie hogtie. Just to let this tall blonde beauty struggle for a while. A few hours or so. She doesn't mind, we hope.

Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 357.1 MB

Download Sophie - green ropes

Sapphire and Cherry Blush

Sapphire usually cleans the house in a hot maid costume, but today she gets turned on by those nipple clamps, takes out her beautiful titties

Duration: 28:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sapphire and Cherry Blush

Christy's Wet Bottom Angle Part 2

Release Year: 2012
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Thick leather explodes across her ass, hard and steady welting her sore bottom. She whimpers and cries as her ass is soundly whipped with Daddy's belt. The powerful impact of each lick reverberates across her thick muscular gluteus and hamstrings as she cries into the bedspread.

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4919kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 442.5 MB

Download Christy's Wet Bottom Angle Part 2

Maddy O'Reilly part 3

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

In scene three of Maddy O'Reilly's live BaRS show, the punishing pace continues. We have already had a full run at her mouth and pussy, it is time to turn this all natural redhead into a true three hole slut. Maddy is dazed and , covered in drool and the ruins of her makeup. She has already been pushed harder then she ever has before and we are only halfway done with her. Does she have what it takes to do the full ride?
We had placed our slut for the day on slave position number 1 while we set up for the next scene to give her a moment to compose herself. She has had all the time she is going to get. Now her holes are going to earn their keep. Yanking her up and shackling her down onto our fuckstool, both ends of Maddy are now deliciously, completely exposed. We make full use of that fact. What follows is a non stop pounding of every available hole until her eyes are circling like pinwheels.
The leather cuffs keep her wrists and neck properly restrained. Maddy can not squirm away fr.

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

Download Maddy O'Reilly part 3

Submissed - Katy Rose - Innocent but also guilty for loving the paddle

Studio: Submissed
Genres: Bdsm

Katy Rose is such a pretty guiltless looking brunette, but her master thinks different and treats her like garbage. He is also a bit to harsh when he's smacking that ass, but they secretly she loving it.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11711kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Submissed - Katy Rose - Innocent but also guilty for loving the paddle

Bdsm Sex Videos Bound Hotties part 4

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Restraint, Suspension, Hogtie

Barefoot and wearing her sexy new bra & panties, Beautiful little Luxe has been tightly bound with rope and tightly ball gagged in the bedroom.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 5284kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 639.5 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Bound Hotties part 4

Angelina Valentine

Cast: Angelina Valentine, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Breath Play, Deep Throat, Huge Tits, Vibrator, Tattoo, High Heels

Welcome Angelina Valentine to the pages of Sexually Broken. This amazingly hot MILF has a body that small nations would go to war over. Huge tits, tiny waist, sexy phat ass and lips to die for. Angelina has an XRCO Deep Throat Award under her belt. We are about to see if that award was warranted.
Angelina starts with her elbows bound. We have her slowly show off her amazing body. She teases us, flaunts her amazing ass and her huge boobs. After we are sufficiently aroused, we put a hard cock in front of her amazing blow job lips and let her worship the cock with her mouth.
Quickly bored with her slow sensual blow job, we get rough. We start fucking her mouth. We want to see if that award was justified. We now control her with cock. We fuck her throat deep and rough. She struggles, we get harder.
It's time to see that amazing body in all it's glory. We cut off her clothes and position her in-between two pillars. The neck is bound into place, the wrist pulled out and the legs spread. .

Duration: 24:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7264kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Angelina Valentine

Cruel Gag after Gag for Litterbug McBitch - Part 1

Studio: Futile Struggles
Cast: Summer
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Hummulation, Bound, Brunettes, Business attire, Cleave gag, Garter, Stockings

Summer is one of those rich bitches who think that they can get away with anything. Usually that's true, but not today. In the parking lot she tosses her trash right onto the pavement before getting out and walking into the complex. She thinks no one sees her, but she's wrong. She walks down a long hallway, but is soon confronted by the security guard who saw her dirty unlawful deed. She immediately gives him an attitude. He cuffs her and, since she seems hostile, runs a waist chain between her legs to keep her from swinging her arms around at him. He tries to walk her down the hall and she pits on him. That's assault. He has to protect himself now, so her straps a ballgag in her mouth tight. He then cuffs her ankles. He grabs her by her hair and walks her down the hall. She's soon seated in a chair. The chain around her waist is now wrapped around the chair and attached to a ring bolted the the floor. He wants to make her suffer for spitting on him and he also wants to make sure it d.

Duration: 26:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

File size: 605.7 MB

Download Cruel Gag after Gag for Litterbug McBitch - Part 1

BoundLife - Small cage and position training [bl649]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

This cage is too small or I am too tall!!! I was really cramped in there, but Sir left me in there for hours. When I finally was left out of the cage, I was supposed to show my position training progress. I think I did rather well, but Sir wants me to (always) train more. I don't mind position training, as long as he doesn't put me back in that cage!

Duration: 5:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14599kbps

File size: 546.0 MB

Download BoundLife - Small cage and position training [bl649]

Powershotz - Tiki strappad

What an uncomfortable position it is for Tiki. Her hands were bound backwards, and she's holding her upper body weight on her neck. Buttocks arched and ready for penetration.
She is entered from behind, and her yelps of displeasure can be heard. But no sympathy for the guy who fucks her. He seems to enjoyed it more like this.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 8:09
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 113.9 MB

Download Powershotz - Tiki strappad

Flesh Circus Sarah Jane Ceylon

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Later on, bent over a bar, their hands are cuffed behind their knees. As dildos and vibrators are buried in their cunts and secured on their clits, a frothy mixture of their tears, snot and drool drips from their faces and pools on the floor.

Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7263kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Flesh Circus Sarah Jane Ceylon

Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey - blue and white

Big boobed page 3 models always seem to come in pairs! So that's 4 boobs in one update! Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey already have colourful names, but we decided to use different colours on them. Blue and white, with matching tight ballgags! Well, we switched the gag colours for fun, but these girls really appreciated their new bras! Very supporting! And the gags? Well, gags don't stop them from kissing! So much fun!

Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps

File size: 450.6 MB

Download Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey - blue and white

Christy's Wet Bottom Part 1

Release Year: 2012
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Just when Christy thinks she's getting off with a spanking and paddling over Daddy's lap, he orders her to stand up and lay over the edge of the bed. Obediently she pulls her bikini bottoms down to her thighs, perching her bare bottom over the bed.

Duration: 11:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 411.2 MB

Download Christy's Wet Bottom Part 1

Busty Brunette Bouncing Across The Room and Into Trouble - HD 720p

Charlie is tied to a chair in a dark basement with a ballgag between her lips. She tries had to get up and out of the chair, she finally finds success and hops across the long room and finds a door. She opens it and hops out, resting momentarily against a bar a woman sees her and grabs her and puts her on the ground and starts to tie her up more, bringing her knees to her chest and tying them there. She removes the ballgag and puts a pair of panties in her mouth and then wraps her head with ace bandage to keep them in. The pretty girl is miserable as the woman adds even more ropes to her body and ties her up into a little ball, leaving her there helpless. After a while a man comes in. He likes what he sees- her removes her gag and asks if she is ready to satisfy him.

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 529.1 MB

Download Busty Brunette Bouncing Across The Room and Into Trouble - HD 720p

Taylor's Ordeal - Scene 3 - HD 720p

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Taylor's eyes widen as he hooks the contraption to the end of her crotchrope. It's tight, but not to bad she thinks. He is continuously running his hands over her nude body as he removes her gag. He picks her panties up off the floor and is going to shove those and a rag in her mouth, but decides to use just her panties. They are then taped in. He then tightens her crotchrope. Now it's tight! He sits back and watches her squirm and moan for a while. He realizes that she still has to much movement for his liking though and returns with more rope. He binds her elbows together and also binds and cinches her forearms to the post. A simple chest harness accentuates her tits even more. He sits back and watches again. Much better, but he decides the crotchrope can still be tighter. He gives the block and tackle another pull, which in turn pulls Taylors hips out even further. You can now pluck the rope and get an E note. If he had a few more women tied .

Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 872.7 MB

Download Taylor's Ordeal - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Spanking

Whipping is always making his old dick rock hard and since there is nothing she can do, she agreed to do it. But that is not all since Melissa needs to show her hard nipples and round boobies as well in order to get what she wants...

Format: avi
Duration: 16:56
Video: 1280x720, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 5072kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 645.9 MB

Download Spanking

Christy's Wet Bottom Belt Whipped for Pool time Naughtiness - HD 720p

Just when Christy thinks she's getting off with a spanking and paddling over Daddy's lap, he orders her to stand up and lay over the edge of the bed. Obediently she pulls her bikini bottoms down to her thighs, perching her bare bottom over the bed. Daddy's belt makes a familiar jingle as it slides through the loops and doubles over in his strong hand. Thick leather explodes across her ass, hard and steady welting her sore bottom. She whimpers and cries as her ass is soundly whipped with Daddy's belt. The powerful impact of each lick reverberates across her thick muscular gluteus and hamstrings as she cries into the bedspread. She is scolded as Daddy reminds her why she is having her bare bottom whipped. The final 20 strokes she thanks Daddy as she counts down through her tears. Approximately 150 severe licks of the belt delivered full force to a bare wet bottom.

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 853.7 MB

Download Christy's Wet Bottom Belt Whipped for Pool time Naughtiness - HD 720p

Bondage, spanking and torture for very horny brunette part 2

Hot brunette with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus big man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor and on the table. He spanks her naked hot ass. He fucks her wet pussy. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny bitch with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5716kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for very horny brunette part 2

Audrey Rose's very last published scene.

This is the end of an era. This will be the last new porn from Audrey Rose you will ever see. The final update from this beautiful, talented girl. She joins the vanilla world now, putting her education to good use in the 9-5 world. If you remember last time we told you it was her last scene filmed and it was, today is the last update we have to post and we are the last company she choose to work before her retirement.
We place Audrey in some tough Sadist Rope work. Elbows bound, strappado'd with a hair tie. Her huge mouth held open with a metal ring gag. She is on her knees at the perfect height for a serious throat fucking. Her natural breasts are cruelly tied, her engorged nipples threatening to explode from how tight her tits are bound, the pressure making Audrey wince every time we touch them. The first cock slides past her open mouth and hits the back of her throat, all air is cut off. Let the games begin.

Duration: 22:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Audrey Rose's very last published scene.

When Wenona Wails part 3

I'm usually not short on words, but after previewing this weeks update, I simply find myself in awe. Rather than spoil the surprise for you all, I think it would be best to let it unfold before your eyes without any preconceived notions of what is to come. Because anything I did type, surely would not do these scenes their due justice...With that said, this week we give to you Wenona, the lovely and eager, brunette Bondage Queen who is run through the ringer by Damon, who leaves no stone unturned. From ass hooks, to vicious canings and explosive orgasms, and yes.even a bucket of bolts, all the bases have been covered here in meticulous and dark detail. Let me be the first to say that the man who finds this woman in his grasp, must count himself lucky indeed.

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 100.0 MB

Download When Wenona Wails part 3

Alexa Wild.

Genuine subs encaged, spanked, tied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Duration: 29:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Alexa Wild.

Britney - Spread eagle

Tall Spanish beauty Britney finds herself tied to the bed in pink ropes! Spread eagled, as requested by our members, with an extra waist rope for safety! Britney doesn't like this vulnerable position, but she is ballgagged and can not really do anything! A great struggle!

Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps

File size: 360.2 MB

Download Britney - Spread eagle

Kacie & Roxy - Friday

Friday!! The final day of Kacie & Roxy's Chastity Deal! School has never been so interesting! They would get their cash after school, so there was no way they would be giving up now, no matter what I would add to their predicament that day!
You guessed this one too: thigh bands of course! Perfect chastity gear for school girls, because of the uniform skirts! Well, it turned out to be a little harder because Kacie's skirt did not fit over the thigh bands so she had to go find another skirt, and the noise of the thigh band chains is incredibly loud, so they would have to move very slowly and quietly. Although the quietness had gone out of the window anyway since the installation of the vibrating plugs!!
The girls were so happy with the plugs under their belts, it did not really matter what else they would have to wear. They were turning the speed up and down all time, exclaiming little cute yelps of pleasure, and the dangling remotes even activated themselves when the girls would bang.

Duration: 10:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 405.1 MB

Download Kacie & Roxy - Friday

Lush porn star Mahina Zaltana turned into a fire hydrant

Mahina Zaltana was born with a very sensitive pussy. Once you put a vibrator on it, she squirts almost instantly. There isn't a thing she can do to stop it, she is helpless to the overwhelming sensation. We love squirters here at Sexuallybroken, they are so much fun to play with. Today we are going to drain Mahina dry.
Blindfolded, gagged and bound in a kneeling position with her arms strictly stretched over her head, Mahina awaits her fate. The blindfold prevents her from anticipating the action, all she can do is guess and endure. Some heavy nipple weights clamped on over her bright red dress reinforce that her breasts are nothing but a toy for our use. Her response to the vibrator is powerful and instant-she gushes uncontrollably all over our stage like a poorly trained puppy. While her squirt is still dripping through the boards of our stage, we introduce a rock hard cock to the back of her mouthhole.

Duration: 14:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6743kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 772.0 MB

Download Lush porn star Mahina Zaltana turned into a fire hydrant

Tiny big booty hottie Jynx Maze is bound

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Jynx Maze Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Little Latina Jynx Maze has the type of bubblebutt that can make most men lose their mind. Curves like that make you believe in Heaven and think it can be reached between Jynx's sweet cheeks.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tiny big booty hottie Jynx Maze is bound

Kobe Lee - Transparency

Take a gal like Kobe Lee, put her in a pair of very sheer pantyhose and a great transparent latex lingerie set and things get taken to the next level.

Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3707kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 494.4 MB

Download Kobe Lee - Transparency

Slave of Throne - Hope

Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Well, Masters... Do you trust your slaves? Are you sure of their loyalty? Let's have a social experiment. Subject of this experiment is slave girl Hope, who, as far as she says, loves her Master very much. Dr. Lomp will test her loyalty: he will cane her on her most sensitive points, her soles. To get rid of this torture, Hope must dispraise her master. On one hand is unbearable pain, on the other unfaithfulness. How do you say? Will this "loyal" slave girl endure the fire on her soles, or will she give up her loyalty and easily betray her master? Before betting, don't miss to take Dr. Lomp's famous torment into consideration.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Slave of Throne - Hope

Hard bondage, torture and spanking for horny slavegirl part 1

Sexy girl in pink dress, in pink panties, with sexy boobs, with shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man in black pants. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. he spanks her naked hot body. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for hot bitch with naked ass in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5306kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, torture and spanking for horny slavegirl part 1

Back