Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Serious Submission part 1

This week we bring you the sultry and submissive Savannah Paige...she is a full time, collared submissive, living the BDSM lifestyle with her Dom in the midwest...she is young, hot and very willing to serve...Master Maddox takes the reins today and begins harshly...Savannah should have minded how she threw her clothes on the floor after stripping...At the very least Maddox sets the tone for the rest of the shoot...harsh, direct and no room for bullshit...spread wide and naked, in the first scene, Savannah's nipples and pussy undergo many trials...from clamps and heavy wieghts to mini zippers removed with zest...in the second scene, Maddox goes with a fucking machine...Savannah is tied down well and the dildo plunges into her cunt the entire scene...he uses an electrical prod on her thighs and whips her tummy and tits...Maddox does not allow much time for his slaves to relax...he is definitely a man with a plan...and executing that plan is his passion...in the third scene, she is tight.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 117.9 MB

Download Serious Submission part 1

Horny Helpless

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p
Video language: English

Kendra's real life, stay-at-home slavegirl was invited to get tied up and to cum for Kendra's amusement. She loves bondage furniture and wants to see her pet squeal for her when she can't move an inch. Grinding her hips into the vibrator, Sarah thinks her first few orgasms are a blessing until she sees how sensitive they make her quivering pussy. Kendra laughs at her slave as she begs into her ballgag for even a moment's rest from the hum of the hitachi. She is offered no such reprieve as Kendra seeks to see how far she can push Sarah past the boundaries of cum control before she packs Sarah up to spend another night in bondage on her cold basement floor until the next time she demands an audience with her tiny cumslut.

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7734kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 783.3 MB

Download Horny Helpless

The Bet - Gigi

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Gigi
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Electro, Single-Tail Whip, Multi-Tail Whip, Rattan Cane

Gigi is back for one film. Her muscles gained by training at cabbage fields are as real as her screams. On the other hand our Gigi's determination is so strong that I dared to lay a wager with Pervert. Neither me nor the viewers are going to be disappointed.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Bet - Gigi

SP Heights - Abigail Dupree

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Dec 20, 2020
It isn't the fear of heights that this slave is thinking in this BDSM session.
Master James has slave abigail outdoors today. She is leather strapped to a pole a bit off the ground, sight deprived with a burlap mailbag over her head and upper body and then whipped. Her fear of being sacked has her singing like a bird in no time.

Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6856kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download SP Heights - Abigail Dupree

How The Wheel Points Out

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

We are sorry to announce you that we have a loss in Graias Studio. One of our cane is broken while Dr Lomp is caning slave girl Piglet on her bottom. As you may understand, any BDSM material is more valuable than a useless slave. For sure, Dr Lomp won't let this case closed, until both slaves in this movie get their poor bodies completely tortured and struggle in pain. Moreover, Dr Lomp will order them to strike each other, to cause girls suffer physically under heavy torment and mentally while they are responsible of own friend's screaming out in pain. Girls are meeting the real punishment in this movie, and now let's see their reaction to this trouble.

Duration: 29:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download How The Wheel Points Out

Nikky Dream And Kayla Green

Kayla pulls out an enormous black plastic cock and crams Nikky's sassy mouth with it, then insets one end into her shaved twat and the other end into her tight pink butthole! Nikky receives her submissive lesson by having her fuckholes double penetrated.

Duration: 26:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Nikky Dream And Kayla Green

Bdsm Sex Videos Missing In Action

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21Sextury
Cast: Aleksa
Genres: BDSM, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, big tits, Big Ass, black hair, one on one

According to the papers, Officer Aleksa's status is missing in action. But the truth that she got captive by the enemy, and know under interrogation by the officer Mugur, whose interrogation methods are quite different. Instead of beating his prisoner, interrogation officer Mugur breaks both her spirit and body, turning her into a submissive slut.

Duration: 35:19
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 748.4 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Missing In Action

Archive - Dominique visiting us

Although we are not sure if Dominique will ever be rebelted, we keep finding some gems in our archives that are too good not to share with you. This picture and video set was shot in December 2011 when Dominique visited us (we invited her, because we were curious how she was coping).
She is such a nice and kind person. She lights up the entire room! That is probably how she got adjusted to her belt so quickly, she is pretty much care free! By this time, she had become a little bit of a party trick, she told us. There were some people who knew about her belt, and she was constantly asked 'come on. show us your belt', 'can we see your belt?', 'lift your shirt!', and so on.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 136.9 MB

Download Archive - Dominique visiting us

The Journalist Apprentice part 2

Cast: Maximilian Lomp
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: German

Lomp, when he isn't playing around with his favorites, is a businessman. He was visited by a 19-year-old journalist apprentice from a local newspaper in this capacity of his. The whipping of her back, bottom and soles doesn't have a better result than her boobs in Part I. Lomps needs some rest. The young bosomy apprentice seems to make him sweat.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9665kbps

Download The Journalist Apprentice part 2

The Unwavered Whore

Kimmy comes to SocietySM with a good amount of BDSM experience on top and bottom...this beauty has been through some tough scenes and now enjoys creating those scenes as a Dominatrix, but today she finds herself going back to her roots...bound, gagged and loving it...Playing and toying with Kimmy was pure joy...she revels in strict bondage and takes every ounce of discomfort without complaint...she proves to be a very tough young lady...Ive never seen anyone handle rubber bands snapped on the bottoms of their feet with so much ease...she does let me down early on, as she forgets to announce her orgasms, and I use that one mistake to justify pushing Kimmy to her submissive limits...with grace, Kimmy never wavers.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1280kbps

File size: 124.6 MB

Download The Unwavered Whore

Darina - plug surprise

Things are going fast for cute young Darina from Russia! She is so curious!
When we came back from Amsterdam, Darina needed to go to the toilet very badly and she begged me for the key. I almost wanted to make her pee through the FancySteel perforated secondary shield, but I got a better idea at the last moment. I gave her the key to take off her belt, and supervised her toilet break to see if she did not touch herself. Then I quickly put a NeoSteel nylon plug and some lube next to the belt, and told Darina to hold as she was already locking the belt back on (she is so obedient).
I made her unscrew the secondary shield so we could insert the plug base under it. Then the shield was put back onto the belt and the plug was screwed onto the base. It was something I tested before, there is just enough room for the plug base to slide between the shields (the primary FancySteel shield is slotted). It is a large plug and it has to be completely inserted, but Darina understood what had to be.

Duration: 7:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11670kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 640.6 MB

Download Darina - plug surprise

Pussy Power Play

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

MJ has Ms. Madison bound to be teased to orgasm. She slowly starts working her up with the vibrator as she licks and sucks on her stiffening nipple. With her slave's moaning mounting, MJ switches the vibrator up to high to make her cum for the first time. From there she knows that this swollen clit belongs to her and it won't be able to resist the ongoing stimulation as she presses into that sensitive pussy with a cruel smirk on her face. By now, MJ is enjoying those hips squirming to relieve the constant buzzing between her legs wave after wave of pleasure to rush in as her gagged beauty flexes her arms in futility moaning in ecstatic agony. Just another quivering cunt bending to MJ's indomitable will.

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps

File size: 871.1 MB

Download Pussy Power Play

Blonde 'n Blue Toy part 3

Some folks, like Natasha, were always interested in being tied up but had a hard time finding the right person to do it...and then they find that person or scene, and the fetish world opens up to them...Natasha is young but seems quite mature for her age...and she is beyond beautiful...Ive always been a sucker for the blonde 'n blue...her body is natarul and feminine...her face is like an angel...Feenix has a nice day ahead of him...a very willing and interested toy...she thinks she's ready for just about anything, Im sure...the priceless expressions she gives proves otherwise.

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 219.6 MB

Download Blonde 'n Blue Toy part 3

Hope

Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Well, Masters... Do you trust your slaves? Are you sure of their loyalty? Let's have a social experiment. Subject of this experiment is slave girl Hope, who, as far as she says, loves her Master very much. Dr. Lomp will test her loyalty: he will cane her on her most sensitive points, her soles. To get rid of this torture, Hope must dispraise her master. On one hand is unbearable pain, on the other unfaithfulness. How do you say? Will this "loyal" slave girl endure the fire on her soles, or will she give up her loyalty and easily betray her master? Before betting, don't miss to take Dr. Lomp's famous torment into consideration.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hope

The Prosecutor - part 2

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bronte
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Body Bag, Caning, Suspension, Hooded, Ball Gag

Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out. Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain. He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Prosecutor - part 2

TG2 Club Ju Part 69

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 28:36
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 230.4 MB

Download TG2 Club Ju Part 69

Bound Thing Claire Adams

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

That is all she needs to know. Any demands he makes of her are going to be of the most brutal kind. He likes to hear the sweet sounds of her suffering.

Duration: 58:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 850.5 MB

Download Bound Thing Claire Adams

Natalia unpacking

Natalia Forrest is with us for 5 days, locked in full chastity. She is in our nice Amsterdam apartment, free to go out whenever she wants. In fact, she can do whatever she wants, she is just not getting the keys until exactly 5 days have passed. There is no opt-out, no safe word, not even hygiene breaks. A continuous belting in full chastity, that is belt and bra plus thigh bands padlocked together.
She is doing this for the money, that's pretty obvious. She wants to go on a nice holiday with her friend and she desperately needs cash. We pay quite good for chastity deals, but even after 10 minutes, Natalia does not seem to care about the money anymore. She just wants out!

Duration: 4:06

File size: 122.5 MB

Download Natalia unpacking

The Journalist Apprentice part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

He was visited by a 19-year-old journalist apprentice from a local newspaper in this capacity of his. The whipping of her back, bottom and soles doesn't have a better result than her boobs in Part I. Lomps needs some rest. The young bosomy apprentice seems to make him sweat.:(

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9665kbps

Download The Journalist Apprentice part 2

Anus Whipping

Release Year: 2021

One of you wrote me the the following e-mail: 'During the years you have punished so many girls in so many ways. But I've never seen that you punish a girls anus real hard. Please do me and many other members the favor for Christmas.'
Well, Toni and all the others of you who like that kind of punishment, today we fullfill your wish.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1435kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

Download Anus Whipping

Melinda - coffee and a smoke

Melinda's keyholder wanted to take her outside right after she was belted, but Melinda said she wasn't going anywhere without having a coffee and a smoke first. She didn't care if she was filmed all the time, even though she was naked in nothing but her tight belt. She really needed a coffee first.
Finding the coffee was not easy in this photo studio, but after some searching she finally found everything she needed. She felt a bit silly but she didn't ask the photographer for help, and he just filmed her moving around the kitchen in her chastity belt. The music that is playing is probably Melinda's, because I can't understand the lyrics so I assume it must be Hungarian.
She also needed a smoke, so she basically has two addictions. But as Melinda said: "I don't care how long you will keep me in this belt, as long as I can have my coffee and smokes!". Well, we love her already! And it is true, she did not seem to be bothered by the tight belt at all! Melinda is very mobile, dancing ar.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11683kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 706.8 MB

Download Melinda - coffee and a smoke

Wet N Wild

Genres: Bondage, Toys, Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

Nikki Jay first orgasm had her cumming within seconds, squirting all over the place as she thrusts hard into the vibrator's unrelenting hum. Things only get more crazy from there as she has one squirting orgasm after another often seconds apart. We rode her to the point of fatigue and beyond as she is literally covered in sweat and tears by the end of her orgasm ordeal. Nikki's pussy hungers for more even you can see the exhaustion in her face so we don't stop until every time she cums borders between and agony. Intense and unscripted the way orgasms were meant to be.

Duration: 13:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7732kbps

File size: 799.4 MB

Download Wet N Wild

Endure the Waves

Elise is a searcher...looking for that perfect set of waves...it may be a stretch to compare the surfer to the submissive, but allow me a little metaphorical headroom...is finding a wicked and experienced Dom and rigger like finding the perfect break? Let's face it, some Doms don't have it...whatever it is...the Pope is a thirty foot tall tsunami...and on this day, the tide was high as fuck...and Elise caught a perfect set of four scenes, back to back...what the Pope prepares for her are less scenes than they are BDSM trials...challenges...Elise proves her ability and desire to endure without wiping out...the first scene is awesome...I rarely say that our scenes are awesome because it's just kinda tacky...but, in my mind, the first scene, which rolls right into scene two without a break is worthy enough to mention in those terms...and after comparing Elise to a surfer, i've probably crossed the tacky line allready...But I think most of you will agree that it's something that we should.

Format: m4v
Duration: 19:33
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1450kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 222.6 MB

Download Endure the Waves

Russo Twin part 2

How often do you meet very hot, very sexual and fun loving nympho twins? It really is a wondrous thing...First there was Tati...the BDSM natural...Twin number two, Taylor isnt quite so natural about it...but, at the very least, she is very sincere in her anxieties and reactions...in fact, you may never see a more sincere shoot with a model who knows absolutely nothing about the headspace of submission...then again, Taylor is incredibly submissive...she is an open door...you can see right in...and it's quite messy and confused...but makes for a greatly entertaining Casting Couch update..John Paul and I both poke and prod at her and I find that fucking with her head is the most fun...He makes sure to test Taylor's pleasure response and she cums all over the place...literally...squirting...Tati, fresh out of bed, visits Taylor's shoot at the end...both of the sisters seem humiliated as Tati sees Taylor all trussed up, with a swollen cunt, sitting in a puddle of her own liquid whoreness...

Duration: 23:48
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 273.1 MB

Download Russo Twin part 2

Riley Reyes - Suckretary

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Riley Reyes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, High Heels, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking, Tattoo

Riley Reyes gets sucked in to working late!
With a sexy secretary like Riley Reyes, what man wouldn't want to work late? Jesse has the place to himself after his employees call it a day; except for Riley, who's tied up under his desk with his cock down her throat! Her pretty little business suit does nothing to hide what a dirty slut she is, pleasuring her boss after hours. She takes him deep in her throat, and you can tell exactly why she got the job. He brutalizes her throat till she's in tears and covered in her own drool; her eyes glaze over with pleasure.
Riley's good for more that just sucking though; before long, she's bent over and tied to her boss's desk while he plays her own porn for her to watch while he uses her. You can see her pussy glisten at the sight of herself naked and used. He grabs her tight round ass and rams into her, yanking her hair back so she gets the perfect view of her own degradation. Her tight pussy absolutely worships her cock.
Jesse soon tires of h.

Duration: 28:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Riley Reyes - Suckretary

Super bondage, spanking and domination for horny blonde part1 HD 1080p

Beautiful blonde with naked shaved pussy, with naked big boobs and with sexy body plus hot mistress in black dress, with big sexy ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. She spanks her little ass and beautiful body. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for young slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 26:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5065kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, spanking and domination for horny blonde part1 HD 1080p

BoundLife - My own chastity bra [bl623]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

I have only tried a chastity bra once or twice before, but Sir thought it was time I got my own. I thought it was never going to work, because how are you going to make a locking bra that can not be taken off! Well, it turns out I really couldn't remove it! It was so tight around my chest I couldn't move the cups up or down (or get my fingers in), and then I tried to pull down the chains over my shoulders, which is also impossible!

Duration: 4:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11418kbps

File size: 362.5 MB

Download BoundLife - My own chastity bra [bl623]

First phone call

Two hours passed, Natalia calmed down a little, so we left the apartment (with all of the keys). We left our phone number so she could call us for anything, anything at all, including emergencies, questions about Amsterdam, or just to shout at us.
Just like in Donna's deal, the apartment had a few static cameras running 24/7 (part of the deal, in the contract). It's amazing how quickly people forget about those. It's almost like those real life tv shows! Maybe we can release some of the more uninteresting footage as a bonus later, who knows! Just to let you know (some of you have asked), there is no camera in the toilet!

Duration: 5:56

File size: 177.3 MB

Download First phone call

Fetish Play Outdoors - Veronica Leal and Vince Carter - Full HD 1080p

Veronica Leal is a dream cum true for those loving a little fetish play a home. She wants nothing than to make her man happy and for him to be the one in control of her slim fit-to-fuck body and her horny trimmed pussy. So today while lounging outdoors in her sexy black lingerie and thigh high stockings, the blonde beauty surprises her French man Vince Carter with a whole slew of kinky toys to play with to keep him content. Watch this HD BDSM premium porn video get right down and dirty as they try the sex toys out for size. A ball gag here, a little whipping there, and finally the gifts of gifts - a fucking machine.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9675kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Fetish Play Outdoors - Veronica Leal and Vince Carter - Full HD 1080p

Rosie vs. Sage's Bait

Sage was getting a little tired of her roommate using her bondage toys without permission. Why couldn't Rosie just buy her own? Since she wouldn't listen, Sage hatched a plan to teach her a lesson. Pretending to be stuck at work she knew Rosie would take the opportunity to tie herself up. What Rosie didn't know is the handcuff key in the bag was broken but not noticeable unless looking for it. Sage wasn't particularly surprised to find Rosie half naked on her bed unable to get free. Watching her struggle helplessly Sage just smiles down at her helpless roommate. Time to teach her a lesson.

Duration: 11:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2451kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 232.3 MB

Download Rosie vs. Sage's Bait

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Bound Hotties part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Restraint, Suspension, Hogtie

Shoeless and wearing a tight skirt with black nylons, Sexy Sateen spends the afternoon tightly Hogtied and Ball Gagged on my bed. Totally helpless and loving being hogtied, Sateen moans in pleasure through her tight ball gag as she squirms on the bed while being teased. Don't miss this incredible look at Ultra Sexy Sateen only at BoundHotties!

Duration: 7:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19336kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Bound Hotties part 2

Poor Girl gets Put in her Place by Hot Rich Friends - Scene 3 - Full HD 1080p

Amadahy, Cali, Kendall and Kenzie are ready to go out. They are going to be the hottest girls at the club. Their group hotness totally Dominates. They arent going to have to pay for or entry because they all look so sexy. Everyones ready to go, except for Devon. Devons late, as usual. Shes always late to gatherings because she doesnt live in the city. She lives on the outskirts and has to take like a bus and three trains to partake in chic cosmopolitan nightlife. Devon is poor and doesnt really fit in with her skinny, hot, rich friends. They would be really nice and let her at least borrow a dress or something, but Devon is too fat. She doesnt really have the money or the right body type to fit in. As expected, Devon shows up late and in a pair of old blue jeans. She looks terrible. Devons friends remind her that the club has a dress code. You just cant go into an upscale venue looking comfortable. If you want to fit in with hot, rich girls, its a responsibility to look gorgeous from.

Duration: 13:20
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 990.3 MB

Download Poor Girl gets Put in her Place by Hot Rich Friends - Scene 3 - Full HD 1080p

Her Return to BDSM part 3

It's been just about exactly 2 years since little Koneko left LA to tour the midwest as a stripper...and she is back...older, wiser and still very masochistic...I give her no warms ups, and jump right into whipping her bare body...Koneko loves the sting of the whip, and I love delivering it to her helpless body...She also loves hard bondage and any type of sincere objectification...So it was a good day...A couple suspensions, a couple orgasms and a couple screams...It was a great pleasure to have her back.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 821kbps

File size: 148.1 MB

Download Her Return to BDSM part 3

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for two naked girls HD 1080p

Two beautiful girl in hot panties, with naked big boobs, with wet shaved pussy and with sexy bodies plus storng man in blue jeans. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Big red balls in their mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for two horny slavegirls with naked tits in the large house.

Duration: 23:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7027kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for two naked girls HD 1080p

InfernalRestraints - Bronte - The Prosecutor Part 2

Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out. Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain. He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download InfernalRestraints - Bronte - The Prosecutor Part 2

Crystal Frost Begs for Tight Bondage - Part 1

Studio: Futile Struggles
Cast: Crystal
Genres: BDSM, Canning, Hummulation, Bound, Blondes, Breast bondage, Chairtied, Crotchrope, MILF, Pantyhose

This clip starts with Crystal walking through the door and walking up several flights of steps and then down several long hallways. When she gets to my door she kneels and knocks. She's led over to the table by her hair. I get rope and start to bind her. Once her arms are bound behind her back, I push her over the table for some hard hand spanking. Next I sit her in a chair. I tie her at the waist and then I pull her feet up off the ground and tie then up and back to the chair, effectively frogtying crystal. Her shirt is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. I grope her tits through it and then I go get a ballgag. I of course, shove it in her mouth and tighten up the strap. I then pull her tits free from the bra as I grope them more. I think they need some attention as well. I start to bind them, but that bra is going to be in my way. I cut it off. Now I can get busy. I bind Crystal's tits with rope and then I add a few rubber bands for good measure, making sure to snap them a f.

Duration: 29:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 656.6 MB

Download Crystal Frost Begs for Tight Bondage - Part 1

Vanessa - showering with thigh bands

The incredible Vanessa is almost ours (or rather: yours, dear members)! We have been slowly adding more chastity gear, and she is actually starting to like it, instead of protesting and fighting. We know some of you would like to see girls in chastity belts fighting and tugging every second, but the truth is that most girls can get used to it and they tire of struggling sooner or later.

Duration: 5:15

File size: 158.5 MB

Download Vanessa - showering with thigh bands

The cleaning break

After more than 2 days of hearing how horrible a full chastity outfit is, and how much it hurts, and how mean we are, we decided to let Natalia have a cleaning break. But what about the contract? It said '5 days without breaks'! Well, don't worry about that, we have a little trick up our sleeve!
We gave Natalia 1 little key, it will only open the lock on the secondary shield. The rest (high security chastity belt, chastity bra, thigh bands) will remain locked on. Initially, Natalia was very happy that her whining and nagging had finally worked. Until she found out that the secondary shield only consists of the perforated holes covering the vaginal slot. Removing it gives her some cleaning access, but not nearly enough for Natalia. She wants the whole belt off for cleaning! And that's not going to happen.

Duration: 5:09

File size: 154.1 MB

Download The cleaning break

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Natalia's orgasm struggle

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Restraint, Electricity, Real Orgasm, Fingering

Natalia loses $10 every time she cums for 15 minutes.She's a a very strong willed girl and she cums easily so it's quite the challenge for her. You can tell how hard she's trying by her deep breathing interrupted by bursts of sassiness.It's easy to tell when Natalia comes, her whole body blushes red

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 635.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Natalia's orgasm struggle

Nude, Panting, Tightly Bound Shelby Paris Submits to Bondage Orgasm

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Shelby Paris
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Ball gagged, naked and sitting against a pole with her arms restrained behind her, legs spread and bound to the floor with black straps, Shelby Paris looks around nervously, well aware of the Hitachi wand planted securely at her bare, shaven pussy. Suddenly it is flicked on, and we see her begin to struggle as she can't escape from the growing arousal in her vulnerable, exposed core. The hum of the vibrator is the soundtrack to the wiggling of her soles and the tugging of her wrists against the chains. Her brown hair tumbles down over her right eye as she stares at her helpless vagina. But wait! It seems she's surrendered to her fate, because she's pushing up her cunny against the head of the toy. Maybe she doesn't want to deny it-maybe she really wants to cum like this, panting on her gag, nude with nowhere to go but Bondage Orgasm Land! And groaning, her torso quivering, she explodes!

Duration: 8:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18816kbps

Download Nude, Panting, Tightly Bound Shelby Paris Submits to Bondage Orgasm

Back