Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Sophie - Heavy Metal Box Tie

A tall blonde fashion model in full chastity! Sophie has been upgraded with a chastity bra :) This stunning beauty is going to try one of our unique designs: the Heavy Metal Box Tie! It's been a while since we used this device! It is perfect for Sophie because she is tall and the upper arm cuffs are a great fit. She loves a challenge! We dropped the key on the floor, but we did not tell her that was only the key to the big metal protective flap. There are also small padlocks on her wrist cuffs, and we did not give her the key to those. But Sophie can't escape anyway, because even with the key she can't reach the big padlock. She is stuck. But Sophie loves being stuck, she is a true submissive and she's local to us! Sophie is available for custom videos at all times, so email us your wishes and we will make your dream video with Sophie!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11707kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 362.6 MB

Download Sophie - Heavy Metal Box Tie

High Heel Enforcers - Aubrey - Full HD 1080p

In January, I did a Casting with Dutch girl Aubrey. She looked so amazing in the belt!! Of course, I offered her a Chastity Deal straight away, and I recently went over to her place to lock her up! Aubrey is so easy going, it is fun to lock this beautiful girl in steel, she really wouldn't complain. Back in the belt (that butt!!!!) and collar, I told Aubrey she would have to spend the rest of the day locked up, doing various...

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14728kbps

File size: 781.4 MB

Download High Heel Enforcers - Aubrey - Full HD 1080p

Sergeant Miles

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Dee Williams has some amazing deep throat skills. So we obviously we want to test them out. Seated on the floor, her arms are pulled back behind her in a position that would tear at anyone else's shoulders, but not Dee. She is tough and too distracted by the cock coming her way to care.

Duration: 10:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 589.0 MB

Download Sergeant Miles

Super Arch

It's time for our weekly trip back into the vault and this week we feature our very own Greyhound in "Super Arch!" In this great throwback, a helpless Greyhound is harshly bound to a metal pipe frame behind her, she has her wrist and ankles cuffed, chained and bound to the frame and there is a nasty metal pole extending from the frame to her lower back forcing her into a nice arch position. As if that wasn't enough, Cassandra Crimson arrives on the scene and removes Greyhounds chastity belt exposing her worthless pussy so it can be whipped and vibed in this great throwback!

Duration: 14:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1018kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 129.4 MB

Download Super Arch

Slavegirl Bound Underfoot

It would seem the runt could be in trouble !!... Corseted, her hands cuffed to her nipple piercings, ball gagged, chains from her pussy lips to her ankles & a crystal butt plug... Ohhhh dear me !!! and of course this is Master Keith so you can guarantee thats not all .

Duration: 16:40
Video: 1024x720, AVC (H.264), 1834kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 239.6 MB

Download Slavegirl Bound Underfoot

Abigail Dupree - Inner circle vol. 50 1080p

"In the circle" is a metaphor for being in the zone, while being in a Master⁄slave BDSM relationship in private as well as in worldwide public view that has had legal ramifications. The underworld payment for such bravery and honesty extends far and wide... Thank you! If your not inner circle with your BDSM, then your either vanilla. trying too hard or you just do not know the right people. Slave Abigail has been inner circle for a few years now, as if you could not tell... Her service has been exceptional, but you can only tell by the videos that have been published on the regular web.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Abigail Dupree - Inner circle vol. 50 1080p

Tracey vs. The Hitachi Cherry

It always put a smile on my face when a girl is excited to try something new. Tracey had been tied, bound, gagged and restrained more than one can count but somehow never encountered the Magic Wand. This was an injustice that I simply could not let pass. Ballgagged and bound in a web of ropes I let her struggle for a bit. Satisfied she wasn't getting free I hung the Hitachi in place and turned it on low. Her eyes widened with surprise as the Magic Wand performed its, well, magic. As her first orgasm built I tightened up the ropes and sat back to watch the ride.

Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1936kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 358.2 MB

Download Tracey vs. The Hitachi Cherry

Silver Bodysuit Ring Gagged Hogtie

Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina wears a shiny silver bodysuit, with skin tone pantyhose underneath and she is barefoot. She is subjected to a very stringent hogtie, her head is encased in an open mouth ring gag harness and is pulled back and tied to her welded elbows. Not much she can do here but endure for our pleasure. Half way through the video I decide things are not tight enough and work on getting her into a bit more of an arch, I think I succeeded

Duration: 25:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5689kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Silver Bodysuit Ring Gagged Hogtie

In a Good Way Part One - Nicki Blue

PD and SD are on a bit of a road trip and they have brought along Nicki Blue as entertainment. Run some wires to her and she suddenly becomes a very effective substitute for a car radio. When PD decides he wants a little more out of her than just a bit of music they find some space for him to play his games. His travel kit came with vibrators, ropes, canes and dildos. That is all he needs to make the most of their time together.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 324.2 MB

Download In a Good Way Part One - Nicki Blue

Sylvie in two new pieces of gear

The gorgeous Sylvie is back in full chastity (bra, belt, and collar) and she is super curious what we have in store for her today! Well, we think she is going to regret her curiosity when we present her with two new items that are very extreme! First, we squeeze her arms into the Bagno Arm Screw, a classic design made for wrists, but we use it to push her elbows all the way together! Tight metal elbow bondage!! And then, to make sure she doesn't run off, we introduce our Ultra Heavy Ankle Cuffs to her: these cuffs weigh in at about 2 kilograms each without the heavy chain! Sylvie is stuck and going nowhere. unless we help her a little.

Duration: 6:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11713kbps

File size: 573.0 MB

Download Sylvie in two new pieces of gear

Muriel - Neck Block

A new girl on the block! Quite literally, because Muriel is new to our website and she has never been locked into a heavy Neck Block before (no one has, because it's a new piece of gear). But Muriel is not new to bondage. In fact, this German girl is an experienced bondage model and she loves to try new things! Well, we have just the thing for her today. This new Neck Block has a very small opening so it is going to be very tight. But most importantly: it is super heavy. Muriel discovered she can't really lie down to take the weight off, but she was doing quite well. until we locked her wrists to the sides of the block. Now it was a challenge!

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 353.5 MB

Download Muriel - Neck Block

Lola Tied Blindfolded Fully Spread - HD 720p

Lola went into my bedroom. Naked! She takes on a blindfold then lays down on her back and waits. It's an intense experience for her, being tied by a stranger in this extremely exposed position. To make her feel how vulnerably she is I have her struggle the tying. She can't get loose.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5034kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 331.3 MB

Download Lola Tied Blindfolded Fully Spread - HD 720p

Hard bondage, domination and torture for very sexy slut HD 1080p

Horny girl with naked big tits, with naked big ass, with seyx body and with wet shaved pussy plus man with big cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. He fucks her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a hot slut with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 10:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7097kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for very sexy slut HD 1080p

Candle Boxxx

Fetish model, Candle Boxxx has been waiting more than two years to shoot with us, and arrived for her session sporting a rather large bush of pubic hair. She really enjoys having squirting orgasms on camera, so we gave her some tasks to accomplish before we would allow her to cum. First she had to drink a lot of water and hold it while she shaved off all her pubes. Then she had to pee into a bowl after holding it in for an hour. After that, Candle was allowed to play with the vibrator and see how many times she could squirt. She's quite the fountain!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 296.3 MB

Download Candle Boxxx

Claudia Rossi Tied Horny - HD720p

Claudia Rossi... so beautiful. I had her at my place one late evening. This shoot is close to a home video. We just played around. I tied her sitting in my sofa, arms tied, legs tied fully spread. The ropes secured to the sofa. I had her top up and exposed her lovely breasts. No bra! Had her skirt come up, no panties. She had on lovely white stockings and high heels. She was horny. Very horny. And even if we had just met, she was totally relaxed. I had oil on her lovely nipples. Then teased her clitoris with my fingers. Used a vibrating dildo. Then finger fucked her. Her pussy is tight, wet and warm and grabbed my fingers. I then used a dildo fucking her. This is more or less a private clip and the quality is "amateur" and it's in black and white. Still! an exclusive. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5035kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 651.8 MB

Download Claudia Rossi Tied Horny - HD720p

Abigail Dupree - Inner circle Fifty (2020)

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM

"In the circle" is a metaphor for being in the zone, while being in a Master⁄slave BDSM relationship in private as well as in worldwide public view that has had legal ramifications. The underworld payment for such bravery and honesty extends far and wide... Thank you!
If your not inner circle with your BDSM, then your either vanilla. trying too hard or you just do not know the right people. Slave Abigail has been inner circle for a few years now, as if you could not tell... Her service has been exceptional, but you can only tell by the videos that have been published on the regular web. There has been many more sessions that are forbidden or have been banned to be documented on regular web and not just by her Master...
This video is pun intended, as close to the inner circle as possible without interfering with protocol. So please enjoy this vanilla video, the lighter side of BDSM.
Regular kink is fun, but if you want the real stuff, then you may know what to do Now.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Abigail Dupree - Inner circle Fifty (2020)

SB - Bound Lotus Lain fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat...

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Lotus Lain, Matt Williams, Owen Gray
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Bound Lotus Lain roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat and squirting orgasms!

Tightly tied slut ragdoll fucked by two hard cocks

Lotus Lain is just the toy we were wishing for today. Toned, eager and blessed with a perfectly trained throat, Lotus got into the industry because she realized she was so good at fucking that she might as well make a living doing it. And who are we to argue? She is indeed quite good at the sex. Welcome back my dear.

Bound in a chest harness with her neck cruelly cranked towards her ankles, Lotus is utterly restrained. Both ends or her are wide open for use and she can not move a muscle. We are free to flip her around exactly how we wish and use take her from any side we so desire. And desire we do. What we desire is hard cock buried balls deep down that well trained throat. Lotus sputters and drools around the dick as her makeup melts.

Epic amounts of drool out her well used face as the dick reduces her to a sweaty cum covered p.

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6755kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SB - Bound Lotus Lain fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat...

Seven - Screwed and Molded

Genres: armbinders, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, compression, corsets, electrical, foam bondage, fucking machines, gags, high heels, hoods, latex, mesh, mummification, orgasm, outdoors, pedestal/figurehead, penetration, remastered

Seven is molded in expanding foam so she can take her place as the House of Gord's new garden gnome. Unfortunately (for her) it is a blazing hot day. She's wearing a black hood that will absorb the sun, and cast in hot foam that won't allow any heat dissipation from the lower body. The life of a garden gnome is not always fun. Then, after chipping Seven out of her solidified partial body tomb, we decided she would probably want some relaxation. One of our fucking machines was the perfect solution.

Duration: 26:24
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1274kbps

File size: 271.2 MB

Download Seven - Screwed and Molded

Newbie Knockout

For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.

Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.

She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little cunt. She giggles as even that is tickled.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 576.0 MB

Download Newbie Knockout

I Don't Play By The Rules

Michael Kahn and Brut Almaster are two regular guys that have a very common desire - they both like to dominate women.
But unlike most guys, these regular joes actually get the chance to do just that!
Watch as they keep their women bound while using hot wax on them, electrical stimulation, spanking and other methods to cause pain... or pleasure!

Duration: 1:41:39
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download I Don't Play By The Rules

Stella Cox - boobs cuffed and ass hooked

Stella Cox is back for more! And we have more! Some new items for this perfect bondage pet girl today, like a brand new gag with silver strap, a pair of cuffs on her boobs, and an ass hook that is locked to her large steel collar! We love playing with Stella, she is a true submissive, and anything goes! She absolutely loves to squirm around in the tightest bondage and the craziest gear, she is super flexible, cute, and her natural boobs are perfect for bondage! Definitely one of our best models, and she is in an interesting predicament today! Drooling, painful nipples, and a straight posture! Watch her struggle!

Duration: 4:43
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11682kbps

File size: 409.8 MB

Download Stella Cox - boobs cuffed and ass hooked

BondageLife - 3 Bars Storage

Rachel Greyhound

Rachel's storage cell recently got an upgrade with the addition. New Kee-Klamps were added to each bar, allowing for the addition of cross-bars running through the middle of the cage. It didn't take long for her to be secured face down, ass up in some strict, inescapable bondage. The bar running under her hips does a great job of keeping her ass and holes fully presented for use. The toe cuffs are simply a cute bonus.

Duration: 8:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3578kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 234.9 MB

Download BondageLife - 3 Bars Storage

Thin Latina does brutal deepthroat bound

Sexy little Lyla Storm. What a messy and dirty slut this one is. She is here today to be utterly destroyed by dick in the fast paced action that is a BaRS live show. We have already pounded out her throat until it became custom fitted, now it is time to test just how good she is at multitasking. Most girls can not suck dick well while their pussy is getting pounded. But Lyla is not most girls.

Bound with belts onto our handy fucking machine, Lyla's lean legs are spread wide open and a powerful fucking machine is bolted into place deep inside that tight cunt. Some suction tubes on those puffy nipples are the cherry on top, providing just enough pain to keep her focused. Then we simply walk right up and nail her face with dick. The wooden post behind her makes it impossible to move her head away from the cock, there is no cheating here.

The drool and delightful gurgles that come out of those blowjob lips are music to our ears. The dicks run a train on her face, tag teaming back an.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 230.9 MB

Download Thin Latina does brutal deepthroat bound

Welcom To Hell (Leahnim Nailed)

Piercing intimate parts, spanking, , horror! BrutalMaster a world reknowned compendium of BDSM techniques, a rite of passage for the women who dared to bare their bodies and souls upon its altar. BrutalMaster web site produced the most spectacular and artistic and creative bondage the world has ever seen. Severe, shocking, and gritty, BrutalMaster regularly took women on a journey beyond their most intimate and delightful sexual fantasies, unspeakable perversions, and terrifying nightmares.

Format: avi
Duration: 13:27
Video: 896x504, XviD, 1459kbps

File size: 157.4 MB

Download Welcom To Hell (Leahnim Nailed)

Happy New Year Bender

Rachel wanted something special for the new year and found herself bend over a bar and bound with arms and legs wide apart. Her presented ass got hooked and rope run up to her hair in a nice tight arch. The clear plexi cane worked it magic as it turned her ass and thighs a nice shade of candy-cane red with stripes. A big, black cock found it's way into her dripping pussy and forced a good half dozen orgasms out her before she was finished. Happy New Year to my well-used pet!

Duration: 16:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 977kbps

File size: 136.0 MB

Download Happy New Year Bender

Dark haired beauty tightly tied

The punishing conclusion of Veruca James's live BaRS show! We have used her hard in all her holes and fucked her limp. Veruca long ago lost the ability of coherent thought. She is cumdrunk and completely blasted into sexual subspace. There is only one thing left to do with this well fucked bag of holes...stuff her pussy and ass full of hard cock at the same time until her brains melt.

We do a quick bondage tutorial on Veruca's flawless breasts before positioning her on our fuckbed. At all times, this lucky slut will be full of dick. Her mouth, pussy and ass are used in rotation, using whichever hole we so desire. This is what she was put on the planet to do. Epic drooling deepthroat, pussy pounding and brutal punishing anal on huge black dick.

She loves it. We stuff her like a turkey as her eyes roll into the back of her head. She cums hard and fiercely as the cocks take her pussy and ass simultaneously. Veruca is ragdoll fucked without mercy all over the bed. Her hair hangs in .

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 417.4 MB

Download Dark haired beauty tightly tied

RTB - Angel orgasmblasted on sybian and does inverted deepthroat!

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, Big Breasts, Big Ass

Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian and does brutal inverted deepthroat in straightjacket!

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up. Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde MILF is in for the ride of her life.

We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole. The sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator, and rips out multiple orgasms out of tender cunts before you can even blink. The wheels allow us to steer around Angel's face pussy to wherever strikes our fancy, and all the while she is cumming her brains out. Multi tasking is hard. Poor Angel. Can she deepthroat multiple cocks while being blasted with orgasms? Does she have any choice?

We wheel her around for a while, swapping her off the dick like a party favor, until i.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download RTB - Angel orgasmblasted on sybian and does inverted deepthroat!

Suck-n-Blow with Sister Dee

Genres: armbinders, ballet boots, cinch straps, collars, electrical, fucking machines, leather, oral, orgasm, penetration, predicament, punishment, training

Super hot Sister Dee is back to have a go on the Blow Suck Machine. Lydia wants to ensure that Sister Dee knows how to blow and suck properly, so, of course, she wants to train her the Gordian way... But wait, Lydia and Gord have a big surprise for her too. Let's see if she can keep up the pace!

Duration: 26:10
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 596.1 MB

Download Suck-n-Blow with Sister Dee

Prancing Parade - Wenona

Step 1 The Setup
She looks confident, maybe a little smug, strapped the length of her body to a metal grate. It's an easy position for a bondage pro like Wenona, known for her muscular, flexible physique. But this is PD we're talking about. He starts with a thin wire cane on her ass. Wenona's a screecher. It's girls like Wenona that lead one to appreciate tape and a muzzle. He lectures Wenona on the means of inducing terror as he tapes her eyes. Embedded within the idea of terror, one finds terror itself. A singular example of the merging of cause and consequence.

Step 2 Over-stimulation as Preparation
Start with a car jack, two pipes, and stainless steel anal beads. Add Mr. Pogo and a vibrator. Strap the girl's head upward to restrict movement. Use a heavy cane on her ass. She comes with a howl. He slides her over to the side as though bored. The lights go dark.

Step 3 The Payoff
The Hackle, a PD creation. Wenona rests within its grip delicately, afraid to move. A metal bar .

Format: real
Duration: 29:48
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 96.6 MB

Download Prancing Parade - Wenona

Cobie - arms weighed down

We thought it would be fun to lock heavy metal onto Cobie's slender arms until she literally couldn't move them anymore. Cobie thought that would be fun too, but after a few minutes she realised that this wasn't an easy predicament. We placed the key inches away from her fingers, but she simply couldn't move her arms to grab the key. The metal was tight and heavy, handcuffs alternated with custom wrist cuffs, and a pair of handcuffs on her elbows plus heavy elbow cuffs above those. Cobie is easily flexible enough to have a regular pair of handcuffs on her elbows, and to be honest, that would have been enough to restrain her without hope of escape. But we like overdoing it, and Cobie loves it too!

Duration: 4:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11709kbps

File size: 398.7 MB

Download Cobie - arms weighed down

Hurray for Tiffany!

Tiffany has been with us for almost 7 years! She has willingly tested the craziest metal bondage devices and she has been in chastity belts for long periods of time. We love her down to earth personality, she knows she will get tested when she comes over, and she doesn't mind! Today we put her in two of our most extreme creations: the super heavy chastity belt (with chain back) and the Ballet Stocks! The total weight of the items would be hard for Tiffany to lift, but once she is locked into them the weight becomes a little bit easier to bear. But don't be mistaken: the Ballet Stocks are hard! They can wear a girl out very quickly! Let's see how Tiffany gets on with our unique contraption today!

Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11535kbps

File size: 362.7 MB

Download Hurray for Tiffany!

Melanie Tied Dildo Tease - HD 720p

Being tied in my bed, legs fully spread made her extremely horny. I blindfolded her, then had slippery body cream, also body oil on her tits and stomach. As I caressed the slippery stuff she shivered, and her nipples became erected. I teased her pussy. Then used a vibrating pulsating dildo on her clitoris and inside her pussy. It was intense for her, being blindfolded not knowing what would happen next.

Duration: 8:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5045kbps

File size: 310.6 MB

Download Melanie Tied Dildo Tease - HD 720p

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for very hot slavegirl part 1

Very hot slavegirl, with naked sexy ass, with naked small boobs, with beautiful naked body and with naked shaved pussy plus big man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, boobs and belly on the table. Clothespins on her pussy lips. He spanks her naked body. He fucks her wet pussy and little ass. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for horny slut with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7781kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for very hot slavegirl part 1

Asia Zo In Her 1st Bondage Shoot Gets Epic Deepthroat & Squirting Orgasms!

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Asian, Belt Bondage, Big Dick, Black Cock, Blow job, Breath Play, Brown Eyes, Brunette, Hitachi, Interracial, Long Hair, Shaved, Slave Girl Training, Sloppy Blow Job On Black Cock, Small Tits, Squirt, Squirting Orgasm, Vibrator

They don't get much more compact than Asia Zo. This tiny toy clocks in at 4'11 and under 100 pounds. She honestly looks too tiny to take the dick we are going to be dishing out today. Lucky for us all, looks can be deceiving. This Asian stunner can take it by the truckload and after 6 years in the industry has chosen to do her very first bondage scene with us.

Time to show Asia how we do things. Bound with belts in a classic fuck me position with her tiny toes pointed up towards the ceiling, both ends of our fuckdoll are wide open for access. She has never been so immobilized in her entire life. This is what bondage is. Judging by how wet our toy gets, is something that works very well for her.

We simply walk right up and stick 10 inches of dick into 4'11 feet of Asian spinner. Mouth and pussy both, tag teaming down as her eyes go glassy and her face so slack. Asia just simply dissolves into a squirting cumming gasping blissed out bag of holes. This is what a bondage newbie look.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 729.2 MB

Download Asia Zo In Her 1st Bondage Shoot Gets Epic Deepthroat & Squirting Orgasms!

Sarah vs. The Peeps

Sarah loathes peeps and I have to admit, they are vile little candies. It's not until I have her tied to a chair that I reveal my evil plan. Stuffing both her cheeks with the fluorescent colored peeps, I fill the rest of her mouth with a bright pink ball gag. The white shirt I had her wear starts to become apparent as multi-colored drool makes its way out of her mouth. Once I find out how ticklish she is, the drool really starts to fly!

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2032kbps

File size: 283.7 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Peeps

Cherry Torn belted down

In Part Two of the very first live Sexuallybroken show, the utter destruction of Cherry Torn continues. We will not be satisfied until Cherry is an undone puddle of well fucked flesh on the floor. The pacing is relentless, the dicking down is without mercy. Cherry is already dazed and breathless and we are just getting started.

Using thick leather belts, Cherry is stepped down on a wooden plank for our own version of waterboarding. In this case, she is going to get waterboarded with dick. With her head hanging down over the edge, her throat hole is perfectly opened up and positioned for the cock. A vibrator is strapped in between her thighs and turned on full blast. Cherry is going nowhere fast. One after another, the dicks make themselves at home, sinking in to the base. Cherry has been reduced to simply being a cock sheath. A cock sheath that is very very good at deep throating.

The position and design on the tie allows us to free her legs but still leave her firmly bound to t.

Duration: 20:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 443.4 MB

Download Cherry Torn belted down

RTB - Sexy Blonde MILF Angel bound and fucked with epic deepthroat!

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Sexy MILF Angel Allwood bound and fucked doggystyle with epic deepthroat!

In the final update of Angel Allwood's BaRS show, our well fucked MILF gets pushed to her outer limits by cock. We have already used this cock slut in all of her holes, hung her upside down in a straightjacket and fucked her limp. Time to put the icing on this fuck cake and blast Angel into next week with relentless orgasms.

We readjust Angel's breast bondage to properly bring up those massive breasts to their full glory. Angel is loopy and dazed from the overload of cock she has been served so far and we aim to overload her until her brains melt right out of her ears. Angel keeps her mouth hole open wide to signal her eagerness for the dick. We lay her down on the fuckbed and oblige. Both cocks ragdoll fuck Angel until her eyes are rattling in her skull.

We flip her in every position and angle, using her mouth and pussy as a sheath for our dick. The leather straightjacket keeps Angel firmly in place. W.

Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download RTB - Sexy Blonde MILF Angel bound and fucked with epic deepthroat!

Darling in Ropes

Genres: high heels, orgasm, outdoors, punishment, rope bondage

Darling came back up here for a little bit of fun in the sunshine. Lydia decided to put on her sexy summertime dress, trying to look like the sweet girl next door (As you know, it couldn't be further from the truth...). Anyway, Darling is going to get stripped down and tied up for a little bit of gazebo play if you will... This one is pretty hot...

Duration: 26:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 972kbps

File size: 214.0 MB

Download Darling in Ropes

Skylar Vox - Skylar Has A Fun Thursday (2020)

Cast: Skylar Vox
Genres: BDSM

Every Thursday for Juicy chested blonde teen wife Skylar is a new day of fun and pleasure and this day comes with some extra toys to explore the bdsm side of things with her new stud Ramon. Skylar's husband knew this would be good for her and could not wait to hear all about the many positions he fucked her in and all the many ways he tied her up before blasting her huge juicy tits with all his hot cum.

Duration: 29:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8753kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Skylar Vox - Skylar Has A Fun Thursday (2020)

Riley Jane Ziptied

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Super extreme tied bondage action. slave girl Riley Jane Ziptied!!!

Duration: 27:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 615.5 MB

Download Riley Jane Ziptied

Back