Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Crotchrope Hogtie

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

This was a lovely little rope scene between Vivienne and I. She squirmed and struggled to deal with the crushing crotch rope as best she could but unfortunately for her, I love to see her squirm. So I tightened it down enough that she definitely did not enjoy the tie. And then to be gagged how she was?! Very humiliating! It was simply an awful situation for her but in the end, it didn't matter. I got what I wanted. And that's always what Vivienne wants to give me.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 155.4 MB

Download Crotchrope Hogtie

Elizabeth Andrews - Positional Training

Elizabeth enters Mr Big Boss's office with a couple of questions about positional development. Mr. Big Boss being an expert on the topic quickly gets up and gathers some rope from his desk drawers to show her a bit about the subject. He grabs a piece and quickly ropes Elizabeth's elbows together tightly. Before she knows it her wrists follow and are also tightly bound together. Grabbing a head harness ballgag Elizabeth is quickly gagged with the large ball. Grabbing a step stool Mr Big Boss threads a rope through an upper eyebolt and drags Elizabeth to it binding her wrists off and putting her into a very strenuous strappado. Moving on he grabs another rope and binds her booted ankles tightly together ceasing her movements and holding her in her bound position only able to rotate and move slightly. Confident that she's got an excellent scenario to better understand the concept of positional training Mr Big Boss seats himself behind his desk and busies himself with his work, or .

Duration: 17:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4095kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 543.6 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews - Positional Training

Sarah Brooke Predicademented Custom

One of my creative custom guys came up with this scenario. He wasn't even sure it would work much less be very interesting. I have to admit, I didn't have much faith either. But with a little brainstorming, he and I came up with some tweaks that really turned out well. For us. For Sarah not so much. But those two statements are often what makes a hot video right? Check this one out. You might be surprised.

Duration: 19:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps

File size: 843.4 MB

Download Sarah Brooke Predicademented Custom

Peril Princess Kate

Kate becomes Tina's play toy and is made to endure some bound orgasms, impact play and nipple clamps.

Duration: 29:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7855kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Peril Princess Kate

Stocked Slut Part 2 - Sybil Hawthorne

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

With their head and arms through the stocks Sybil's magnificent ass is beautifully exposed. There's no doubt that is going to get attention first. He canes it making them scream and wiggle in pain. Then he slides Mr Pogo into their wet hole.
The heavy stocks are made to be a torment of their own. Walking Sybil out into the tall grass gives him a chance to see their tits bounce and sway. They are chained to a post and he spreads their legs. Their pussy is completely exposed for some whipping.
After being exposed to the elements Sybil is back in the water room. They are tightly restrained to a chair with their tits clamped down hard. It's time for his ministrations. They are going to suffer and cum like they never have before.

Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Stocked Slut Part 2 - Sybil Hawthorne

Sabrina Banks and Brooklyn Daniels

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Sabrina Banks and Brooklyn Daniels
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

Sabrina Banks is back for more lesbian domination. She can't get enough. This time around Sabrina's Mistress, Brooklyn Daniels, wants her to endure constant orgasms. The infamous sybian sex machine does the trick and more.

Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sabrina Banks and Brooklyn Daniels

Gaby in FancySteel

So I sent the FancySteel belt back to the manufacturer, because I got one of the first prototypes and his development had progressed a lot! He was now offering silicone lining for the waist band, and I asked him to fit my belt with this, because the girls were having problems with the uncovered steel for long term wear.
When I got the belt back (all the way from the other side of the world), it was fitted with a beautiful black silicone liner all along the waist band. Time to give this belt a new test run!! And wait, who happened to be in my studio when the belt came in? It was the incredibly gorgeous Gaby from the Czech Republic! We had been shooting some crazy things, and I noticed she had a naughty toy in her suitcase! Time for a bit of a romantic challenge!
White canopy bed, gorgeous white lingerie, and a super beautiful blonde girl with her favorite toy! Gaby definitely is a ChastityBabe! She felt so comfortable in her FancySteel, and it looked so stunning on her! Gaby got real.

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11646kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 378.2 MB

Download Gaby in FancySteel

Lexi Lane - Busty neighbor girl tied to a chair for

Lucious little Ziggy Star is so cute in her pigtails, but she's far from innocent. Dee has her spread and bound to the Hitachi as she giggles and moans before greedily gobbling down the strap on dildo as it's shoved into her mouth. Ziggy drools shamelessly till her spit mixes in with her sopping wet pussy and she's a filthy mess and covered in her own slime.

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps

File size: 209.8 MB

Download Lexi Lane - Busty neighbor girl tied to a chair for

A Young Sub for Ogre part 1

Just when you think adult models cant get any younger looking, along comes Maddy Rose...I made sure to check her age identification myself...She's nineteen, less than 100 pounds and from a small town in the south...but she has big city girl BDSM fantasies and that's mostly what matters here...With no experience with bondage or submissive protocols, I take it slow with Maddy...I talk to her, I direct her to strip, I grope her...her pussy is dripping by the time my hand makes it down there...she barely notices the tight clamps on her nipples and it becomes apparent that Maddy is willing to suffer...she finds enjoyment in it...Her orgasms are quiet, almost as if she's embarrassed to cum for us...but in the second scene, I put her through rolling multiple orgasms with her first squirt and leave her there till she's begging for release...I end the day with a two point suspension...hanging like a captured animal, I plug her pussy and whip her ass and admire the sleek lines of her body as sh.

Duration: 14:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1280kbps

File size: 160.3 MB

Download A Young Sub for Ogre part 1

Packaged In The Box Truck

Vivienne loves to play the damsel in distress and so for this update I thought it might be fun to give her a little bit of what she wanted. We hopped into the back of our truck and decided to rig her up standing in very high heels with her arms and legs spread eagled to the sides of the van. This worked out pretty well for keeping her relatively immobile until she started yanking and twisting the ropes, trying to pose and be as helpless appearing as possible.

Duration: 10:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps

File size: 155.8 MB

Download Packaged In The Box Truck

Bdsm Most Popular Topless ticklish Agata

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RussianFetish
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy

Agata is on the cross and mattress. She fixed firmly and only a small shirt is covering her sexy breasts. Alla wants to tickle her and starts with soft tickling over her body and then rips off the shirt revealing Agata tits. She tickles her body and then put M&M's into her navel and bites her belly, eating candies at the same time. Then Alla bites her body and ribs, goes lower to her waist which drives Agata crazy.Then Alla takes oil and lubricates Agata bosoms and then tickles her most sensitive spots again. After that, she goes to her feet, tickles them together and one foot by two hands.At the end, she again comes back to tickle Agata’s body and makes her scream and laugh.

Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13251kbps

Download Bdsm Most Popular Topless ticklish Agata

Deepthroat queen Devilynne punished & facefucked hard

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Devilynne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

Devilynne is cuter than a bag of kittens and just as compact. This all natural spinner is only 5 feet tall but blessed with an almost supernatural ability to deepthroat huge cock. That skill is what got her here today. Today we put those deepthroat skills to the ultimate test.
We have her start out with showcasing those skills on a long double ended dildo before binding her down onto a sybian. Sybians are relentless and without mercy. As are our cocks. Training time. One after the other two big hard cocks step up and make full use of this shackled sybian slut. Devilynne drools and cums and drools some more.
The bondage keeps her firmly in place as the orgasms wash over her straining body. All the while the cocks are reshaping her talented throat to a custom fit. The drool pours out of her well used mouth hole and dribbles down the front of her shirt. Huge black cock owns her straining mouth.
This is only the first part of her live BaRS show, a warm up if you will. It is time to mov.

Duration: 19:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Deepthroat queen Devilynne punished & facefucked hard

The Curious Catsitter

When Dixie's catsitter Penelope is looking around her house for the cat she stumbles across a box of bondage sex toys under Dixie's bed. Her curiosity gets the better of her and she starts to explore and play around with Dixie's toys. Somehow she manages to accidentally cuff herself to the bed and get stuck. Later, when Dixie gets home, she finds her there and decides to show her the proper use of her implements much to Penelope's naughty delight.

Duration: 29:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 232kbps

Download The Curious Catsitter

I Dare You To Escape Again

Lauren manages to get free from bondage only to get busted by her Mistress Dixie. Her Mistress then punishes her with tight bondage and a lady dicking down.

Duration: 25:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download I Dare You To Escape Again

Rose Red Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms with the Sybian

Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Rose Red
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Toys

Our hot and young Rose Red Tyrell, obedient BDSM sex slave, is still in the dungeon here at Sexual Disgrace. We definitely want to see if she can endure more rough anal sex. This time around, the sybian fucking machine is drilled on the floor and she's kept on with cuffs around her wrists and ankles down by her sides.

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 95kbps

Download Rose Red Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms with the Sybian

Last Stand of the Bitch Bender

Release Year: 2014
Studio: House of Gord
Cast: RyAnne
Genres: ballet boots, cinch straps, compression, electrical, NakedGord archives

RyAnne proved herself to be a toughy even though she had doubts about being able to do House of Gord stuff, so as her final test we decided to mount her on the most extreme machine we have;- The Bitch Bender

Duration: 6:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps

File size: 140.1 MB

Download Last Stand of the Bitch Bender

Melissa Mendini on the Metal Horse

Genres: BDSM,Bondage

Very awkward! That's how Melissa would describe this predicament after today's shoot. And she is probably right. She stands in her heels with her legs cuffed to the sides of the One Bar Prison with the Metal Horse attachment. She can't move at all! Although she can turn a little from side to side, she can't lift her pussy off the awkward metal triangle. Melissa felt like she was on display! We added the RigidStocks, even though that's not really necessary, but Melissa looks awesome in stocks (we know this from previous updates). We love creating nice metal statues from gorgeous and famous glamour girls. This is a work of art! So beautiful! Melissa wasn't nearly as impressed as we were.

Duration: 4:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10914kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 346.8 MB

Download Melissa Mendini on the Metal Horse

Powershotz - Tiki strappad

What an uncomfortable position it is for Tiki. Her hands were bound backwards, and she's holding her upper body weight on her neck. Buttocks arched and ready for penetration.
She is entered from behind, and her yelps of displeasure can be heard. But no sympathy for the guy who fucks her. He seems to enjoyed it more like this.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 8:09
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 113.9 MB

Download Powershotz - Tiki strappad

Vivienne Velvet in the Ankle Tie

I love this tie, particularly. It's something devious I came up with and you may have seen it on another of the websites that I run but here I introduce my slave Vivienne to the ankle tie. She's not exactly a huge fan of it, though she does enjoy extra stress when it comes to our bondage play. In any case, I have her strip down to her panties and heels and bind her up nice and tight. Arms behind the back, so she can't interfere in my fun when it comes to tormenting her. I stick the inflatable gag into her mouth and pump it up enough that it distorts her face and makes her VERY uncomfortable. Some nipple clamps finish the job off nicely. She's definitely not going anywhere and she is definitely not happy. Both good things from where I'm standing.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps

File size: 219.1 MB

Download Vivienne Velvet in the Ankle Tie

Allison & Seven Get trucked

Here at the House of Gord we are well equipped to ship, boondoggle, transport, and trundle any number of nubile ladies, and often in bulk shipments. In this set we have two intrepid damsels being transported at the same time. First we mount Allison. She can't wait to get her pretty ass trussed up. She almost jumps on the hood without any coercion. A few minutes later it's Seven's turn. With the armsheath tightened up, she is quickly bent forward and cinched down.

Duration: 10:02
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps

File size: 70.7 MB

Download Allison & Seven Get trucked

She made a run for it

Beautiful leggy blonde Private Investigator Nikki Brooks is trying to get some information about a woman for one of her clients. When she was sure the woman was gone for the day, she picked the lock and tiptoed into the woman's home so she could look for the information on her computer. Nikki quickly backs up the data onto a flash drive. I peak into the den and see her hovering over my laptop. It turns out I am involved in some very suspicious activity and I don't need someone snooping around. I sneak up behind her and press the wet rag over Nikki's face and I hold it tightly until she is limp on the floor. She moans and breaths hard as I quickly rope up her elbows jamming them together behind her back. I bind her ankles and cleave gag the broad. What are you doing here and who sent you I ask the woman. She refuses to answer so I reach into her bra and find out she is a Private Investigator. What are you doing here and who sent you I demand. Nikki still refuses to reply so I.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3397kbps

File size: 420.6 MB

Download She made a run for it

Tattooed slut

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Well, we finally did it. We have been doing live Bars shows for quite some time now, but we have never broken a bitch before. Today is the day it finally happens. We made this shoot a little different.

Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tattooed slut

Bitch Best Friends

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage

The two young college babes, best friends and roommates, had invited a classmate of theirs, Max, who they secretly had developed a huge crush for...
After they had a few drinks, things got a little too awkward for Max... They were just staring at him like a pair of psychos. Really fucking hot psychos, but psychos nevertheless... As soon as he leaves, the two little brats immediately start fighting.

Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bitch Best Friends

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for naked hot slut part 3 HD 1080p

Horny brunette with naked shaved wet pussy, with beautiful body and with sexy boobs plus strong man with big cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her pussy, mouth and ass with big dildo. Professional bondage, predicament and torture for a horny model with naked ass in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 25:52
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6546kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for naked hot slut part 3 HD 1080p

Summer's Legs Spread Strappado - Part 1

A thick leather posture collar is buckled tightly around Summer's neck as she sits. She is tied at the waist and her wrists are bound behind her back. A rope is tied into her long hair and braided in. A large foam ball is shoved in her mouth and taped in. I continue wrapping tape around her forehead and down her face and under her chin. I then tie a very long spreader bar between her black booted legs. I run my hands over her shiny hosed legs before I pull her tits free of her blouse. I bind them very tightly and then I tie them off to D-rings on her collar. Her elbows are tightly bound next and more rope is run above and below her tits. She's just about ready for phase 2. I tie a rope to the center D-ring on her collar. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 22:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 508.9 MB

Download Summer's Legs Spread Strappado - Part 1

Mistress Kristin on her toes

Mistress Kristin is back! She never did any submissive shoots anywhere, but we make her do things she has never done before. This time, we challenge her to spend some time on the One Bar Prison. This usually requires high heels: the One Bar Prison works because the model is already on her toes in high heels so she can't lift herself any higher to escape. But for Mistress Kristin, we decided she should be bare feet, and stand on a little bar with her heels. This has the same effect: Mistress Kristin is completely stuck. She stood around for a while, and we even told her to put her dress back on. She was not a happy Mistress!

Duration: 4:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14643kbps

File size: 476.3 MB

Download Mistress Kristin on her toes

Thiccy Niccy On The Milking Bed - Full HD 1080p

We upgraded Niccy's septum piercing to a bigger one! This wide-eyed HuCow is very new, but already well trained. She likes to oil her own udders to please the farmer. Her pierced nipples make her extra sensitive and her previous owner also told us she is highly orgasmic. So many things to explore with this one! First, we will put her on the milking bed today for an udder enhancement session. The machine worked very well on her right udder straight away, and once we got a good vacuum on her left udder, she soon reached a double udder size. It wasn't easy for Niccy, but her supple udders need a lot of attention and care!

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14688kbps

File size: 981.9 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy On The Milking Bed - Full HD 1080p

Bdsm Anal Slave Treatment - Maddy O'Reilly

Genres: BDSM, Anal Bondage Fucking, Anal Sex, Belt Bondage, Bent Over Tie, Big Dick, Black Cock, Deep Throat, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Interracial

We had placed our slut for the day on slave position number 1 while we set up for the next scene to give her a moment to compose herself. She has had all the time she is going to get. Now her holes are going to earn their keep. Yanking her up and shackling her down onto our fuckstool, both ends of Maddy are now deliciously, completely exposed. We make full use of that fact. What follows is a non stop pounding of every available hole until her eyes are circling like pinwheels.
The leather cuffs keep her wrists and neck properly restrained. Maddy can not squirm away from the cock, her only option is to take the training. And take it she does. Her mouth is wide-open, her ass is completely available. Both cocks step up and attempt to shake hands in the middle. Maddy gurgles and gasps as 10 inch BBC tattoos its initials on her tonsils. The rock hard cocks pound her ass. She is vibrated and cums hard, shrieking, over and over again.
Maddy can hardly even twitch, fucked completely limp and.

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

Download Bdsm Anal Slave Treatment - Maddy O'Reilly

Busty Sexy Secretary Bound and Gagged in the Library - Maxine X

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage

Victoria briefly treats us to a comedy character of hers (nerdy secretary) and then she's transformed into a sexy beauty with tape bondage.

Duration: 11:23
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 5801kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 510.6 MB

Download Busty Sexy Secretary Bound and Gagged in the Library - Maxine X

Sydneys Assignment

First girl is Sydney who loves to spend her husbands money. Now she will learn the painful way that money has to be earned hard.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:21
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1456kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 205.8 MB

Download Sydneys Assignment

Raven Eve Doing the Shortleg Shake

By now you must have heard of "The short leg shake" right? It's the latest craze! I'm not much of a dancer myself but I do like to watch. Just find a strong hot girl, set her up in a variation of my short leg predicaments and wait. Watch. And enjoy. The shake will come. Even with someone as strong as Raven, the shake WILL start. Add some nipple if you like. I sure do. But then, I can be a bit of an asshole. Just ask anyone who has done the SLS!

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps

File size: 926.1 MB

Download Raven Eve Doing the Shortleg Shake

Newbie Knockout

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Newbie Knockout

Cute Japanese Girl Throat fucked & Pussy Fucked

Cast: Marica Hase
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, All Sex

Sexually Broken is pleased to have Marica Hase in the house. This cute girl is all the rage back home in Japan, and now we have her helpless and cumming like a cute little Anime girl. Marica finds herself completely helpless in a custom made box that traps her arms behind her. The box is tightly screwed together, there will be no escape for our sexy Japanese girl. Stuck in a cage and boxed, Marica looks so innocent, we pull her out of the cage and hook her up to chains and pull her to her toes. She moans as we spread her legs and attack her little pussy with a vibrator. She struggles not to cum, she would be so humiliated if we made her cum. She fights but we make her cum and cum hard, she's lost this battle. For punishment we flog her perfect tight ass. It is obvious she likes it and embarrassed that we know she likes it.
After making her cum a couple of times we take her down from the chains and attach her to the beam. We put her into a severe squatting position and with heavy L br.

Duration: 25:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7383kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Cute Japanese Girl Throat fucked & Pussy Fucked

Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3

Soon Rin's captor returns. He removes her gag. Before he regags her he ties a rope into her hair. He then gags her with an old rag before taping it in. He grabs more rope. He adds a crotchrope and then ties it off up high to another tree very tightly. He then ties her hair back to the tree, before he pulls her ankles back beside the base of the tree. He ties and cinches them. He walks away and leaves Rin to struggle an moan. He returns with clover clamps. He applies them just to the side of her nipples. He takes care of a few loose ends before he ties the clamps down towards the ground to a branch. Even though Rin screams through the gag as the clamps stretch her nipples, the tears are from something in her eyes. Her eyes burn as her makeup runs down her face. As if her bondage wasn't thorough enough, he ties her thumbs and also tightens up her hair tie. He walks off leaving poor Rin completely bound and helpless in the middle of no where.

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 530.4 MB

Download Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3

The Rocket Rides

Release Year: 2014
Studio: House of Gord
Cast: Red Rocket
Genres: barefoot, cinch straps, collars, fucking machines, gags, metal bondage, naked, NakedGord archives, orgasm, outdoors, penetration, vetwrap

Red Rocket climbs aboard the Saddle Fuck and gets her brains fucked out. Strange thing is, she didn't complain.
I wonder why ? Must be a chick thing :) Red Rocket also had me install an industrial strength upgrade to the Saddle Fuck and it certainly worked. She almost got reduced to a smoking puddle of orgasmic jelly.

Duration: 6:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 126.3 MB

Download The Rocket Rides

Ashley Bulgari in the Sleepless Collar

It has been a while since Ashley Bulgari visited us, but we managed to lure her back with an interesting dare. She is to lock herself in the Sleepless collar and make herself comfortable. Sounds easy! Of course, Ashley is belted, but she does not even notice that anymore, she is now very used to being locked in a chastity belt. Nope, the thing that concerns her more is the insane height of the Sleepless Collar, and its massive spikes. It is very heavy and very tall, so sitting up is not very comfortable. But when Ashley finds out that she can not lie down at all, she loses her temper a little and starts to complain. Well, let's keep her locked like this to see what happens!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 124.4 MB

Download Ashley Bulgari in the Sleepless Collar

Doctor's Dilemma - Lucy Lauren and Zoe Page - HD 720p

Spreadeagled nude over a punishment frame, Lucy Lauren is soundly strapped Talented doctor Lucy Lauren works at a top clinic, but boss Zoe Page likes nothing more than telling the pretty blonde medic to bend over for a spanking! Seems Dr Lucy is starting to enjoy the experience as she strips totally naked to lie spreadeagled over a punishment frame to be strapped in . Epic slow-motion bottom-bouncing replays!

Duration: 8:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3888kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 233.8 MB

Download Doctor's Dilemma - Lucy Lauren and Zoe Page - HD 720p

Destruction of Darling continues!

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Spanking

The total destruction of Darling continues. This bendy bitch has already been fucked silly and has long ago lost the capacity for rational thought. The endless amounts of r top shelf dick has blasted her brain meat into sexual subspace. Not only does Darling look like a total bimbobot, she has been fucked so hard and deep she has actually become one. She not even form coherent sentences.
It won't be a Darling shoot without showcasing her superpower. This bendy bitch can basically fold herself in half. Backwards. Her extreme back arch has been showcased in many a shoot before, so how do you make it interesting and different? How about fold her back and then stick a sideways sybian between her bound legs? Darling is arched over a custom made wooden bondage device and shackled down in place. Our trusty sybian is drilled in place. Then we flip the switch.
Darling is already an undone mess of flesh wallowing far and deep into sexual subspace. Take a bimbobot and bolt her into the world's.

Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7274kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 749.8 MB

Download Destruction of Darling continues!

Back