Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: Mindless Analgasm

Description: Get on your hands and knees and crawl to me as I want you at my feet pet. I know all of your secret desires and everything you keep locked away in that mind of yours. You think nobody else knows but I do. You are so ashamed of them but today you will learn there is no reason to be ashamed anymore. I am going to unlock each and every one. You are going to tell me all your secrets today as I transform you into my mindless and obedient slut. Grab your special little bottle and get ready to become completely mine. You are going to learn just what it means to have an involuntary analgasm as you fall deeper and deeper into my control. There is no escape.

Format: MP4
Duration: 12 Min
Size: 858 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Non Stop Suffering (Part 1-5)

Description: Featuring Lady Victoria Valente. Lady Valente is well known for the severity of her canings, but this session takes the suffering to new heights as she relentlessly canes her victim with no mercy whatsoever. His whimpering and struggling, only serve to whip up even more venom with which she wields the cane. A CP enthusiasts dream session!

Duration: 28 Min
Size: 369 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download

Title: Serve and Worship (Complete Film)

Description: Lady Sophia literally brings her slave to tears by means of an intense verbal lashing. She puts him firmly in his place, right next to her beautiful feet. A physical and verbal trampling that leaves him totally broken.

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 1015 Mb

Download:

Title: Vagina Dentata: Olive Glass Unleashes Her Perfect Cunt Onto Slave Meat

Description: Welcome Olive Glass, to DB! Olive can disarm a man with one glance, leaving them helpless. Her beauty and power show no mercy. She chops slave Eli's ego down into little bits and builds him back up a better specimen. She starts with pouring hot wax all over his back and thighs. Stuck in a cage, with no escape, all Eli can do is scream as his Mistress starts her training. Seeing how well he takes his first punishment, she lets him out of his cage. He kisses her feet, thanking her for making him better. He crawls on the floor after her, just like her dog. She positions him over his cage and flogs him relentlessly all over his ass and back. Then she flips him over to tenderize his front. She paddles his sides, thighs, and belly. Her pristine milky white skin is relentless when brushing up against Eli and he can barely control himself. She whips him into shape, pegs his ass with hard strap-on fucking and even uses the fuck saw power tool deep in his ass. The joy on her face when he takes it for her is priceless. Eli's body shakes with the intensity of the fucking and he begs over and over again to cum but is denied. She then uses him for her pleasure and denies him any of his own. She sits on a dildo gag strapped to his face and as she rides it, all Eli can do is stare up at his beautiful Mistress' cunt. Seeing his cock straining in chastity, she laughs delighted, before taking it in her mouth to further torment her slave. Mistress Glass is a Goddess you will not be forgetting anytime soon!

Duration: 52 Min
Size: 1895 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Policeman Roge'rs Punishment (part 1-3)

Description: PC Roger Thackery exudes confidence and power in his policeman's uniform. He knows members of the public are intimidated by him and uses it to his full advantage. Women in particular are susceptible - terrified they'll get into trouble if they resist his unwanted advances. But PC Roger isn't in his uniform any more - clever Lucinda has seen to that. And he's soon to find out what it's like to be on the receiving end for a change.

Size: 300 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download | PART 1-3

Title: Macy Cartel - Help Me Please Him Cuck (4K)

Description: Macy's cuck is her helper. She wants to give Alpha a blowjob and cuck is there to hold her hair back while she sucks him. The cuckold must be careful to not pull her beautiful long hair and hold it very gently. Macy gives her Alpha an incredible blowjob while her cuckold has to watch. Cuckolds and Alphas get very different treatment from pretty girls. Macy works very hard deepthroating to please her real man, even though taking his huge cock down her delicate throat isn't easy. She will do it for him, though. Meanwhile, the poor cuckold is all locked into strict chastity. He must catch the spit and drool that Macy works up while sucking Alpha's huge cock and isn't even allowed to touch himself. Macy sucks her Alpha until he cums in her mouth. She spits all of Alpha's cum into the cuckold's mouth and makes him swallow. Then, Macy has to pee. She uses the cuckold's mouth for that, too.

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 1905 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Milah Romanov - Face Sitting with Bondage and Hard Bouncing (4K)

Description: Milah looks incredible in her shiny bodysuit with her ass all oiled. She has a slave tied to her bed. Milah bounces hard on the slave's face, landing with a lot of force. The slave can hardly breathe as he is slapped with the weight of her ass over and over. Milah keeps the slave's balls bound on a rope leash. She has complete control over him. The slave struggles and makes a fuss. Milah tells him to settle down. She bounces on his face higher and harder. The slave tries to tap out, but she doesn't let him. She knows that he can take more. Milah goes in with the real butt drops. The butt drops are higher and harder than just bouncing. She lands and starts to smother the slave out. She wiggles her ass on his face while denying him air. Fully restrained, the slave is completely at her mercy. The slave protests loudly, but Milah carries on as she pleases.

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 1736 Mb

Download:

Title: September 27, 2019 - Mistress Tangent, Mistress Severa, Slave/Flash Session

Description: This big slut was next door while we were filming and wanted Mistress Tangent and Mistress Severa to work on him. They obliged and was let out of his restraints to come in and take some punishment from these two friends and vixens. The decide some cock and ball treatment and NT is in the cards for this big fucker. They string him up and tied his big balls up and get some nice clamps on him. He gazes lustfully at their beautiful bare natural breasts and long legs in sky high heels while they work on him. Great double team torment from two of the hottest professionals in the world.

Duration: 51 Min
Size: 1856 Mb

Download:

Title: September 26, 2019 - Janice Griffith, Lance Hart/Janice Griffith VS God

Description: Janice Griffith is in her kitchen, and she needs some dick. She notices a Bible randomly on her counter, so she decides to give God a try... "God, please send me some dick..." She flips through the pages a little, looking for dick prayers, then decides to try praying more seriously on her knees. Suddenly, a slutty man angel, Lance Hart, appears in her kitchen. "Hey, you prayed for some dick?" He spins her around, smacks her ass, and rips her leggings open. Janice is delighted that prayer actually worked. The angle eats her pussy from behind, then slides his cock inside her. He fucks her in a couple few positions, finishing with her head in the oven. Janice spins around and tells him that she wants to fuck him... The slutty angel is reluctant, but has to give her whatever sex she wants. It's part of some slutty angel code...Janice gleefully slides her strap-on cock in his ass and makes him her bitch over the kitchen sink. She giggles while he moans with submissive joy. "Tell God this is my message to Him..." Janice tells the slutty angel while she pounds his ass in a pile driver. After she dicks the angel down hard, she jerks him off and makes him lick up his own cum from her hand.

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 634 Mb

Download:

Title: September 26, 2019 With: Vera King/A NAUGHTY STEP-DAUGHTER MUST BE TRAINED AND TRANSFORMED BY THE MASTER

Description: The Master's Step Daughter, Vera, has decided to test the Master's authority. She she's she is going out on a date and that there is nothing the Master can do to stop her... She's Wrong... Very wrong. He transforms and trains her into a fembot that will obey his every command. EVERY COMMAND.

Size: 451 Mb

Download:

Title: September 26, 2019 - Daisy Ducati/Kinky JOI: Daisy's Hotel Room

Description: You and Daisy Ducati really hit it off down at the hotel bar and now she's in your room with you. Here you are at the edge of your bed staring up at her crawling around in a tight, little red dress. "We're going to have so much fun together," she chides fingering her breasts with her clawlike acrylic nails. "But you see, I don't want you to fucking touch me." So there you are with no other choice than to sit and watch as she teases you just out of reach. She's on your bed, but you have to sit in the corner. "You're not man enough to fuck me, but we can have some fun," she teases you as she presses her hands into her tits. "And maybe if you're really good, we can go back down there and find a real man to fuck me, and I'll let you watch," she lets out a devilish giggle as she begins to lift the edge of her skirt up. She begins to strip down to red hot thong panties and tells you to pull out your pathetic cock. She looks at it and asks, "Is that all?"

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 588 Mb

Download:

Title: September 25, 2019 - Sarah Jessie, Jason Katana/YOUR MONEY... WILL BECOME MOMMY'S MONEY

Description: YOUR MONEY WILL BE MY MONEY. Jason's father has recently married, Sarah Jessie, an extremely hot, aggressive woman. Sarah definably has an agenda of her own. She wants all of the money in Jason's family. She has only been married to Jason’s father for a day, and she insists that Jason call her Mommy. She has already gotten his father's money; now it's time for her to collect Jason's. Sarah is not above using her body to get what she wants. She lowers her dress... and out pop her fantastic Tits. No man can resist them, least of all her little pervert step-son Jason. Sarah engulfs his dick with her tits… rubbing them all over his dick, smashing them in his face. Sarah also has fun rubbing Jason's hard cock with her hands bringing him to the edge then denying him orgasm over and over again, all the while coaxing him to sign over his inheritance and money to her. Finally the straw that breaks the camel’s back happens when Sarah decides to Hotdog Jason's dick between her ass cheeks. Jason want to cum so badly he agrees to sign the papers. Sadly once he does, Sarah no longer needs him and leaves his dick hard in the wind.

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 651 Mb

Download:

Title: September 25, 2019 - Lukas Beran, Daisy Lee/Lukas Beran Meets His Temptress

Description: Lukas Beran is gagged and shackled as his naughty temptress arrives. She leans over and kisses his chest and then slaps it. Then she starts to whip Lukas too, as his bulging jockstrap seems to swell mightily. The girl applies clothespins to Lukas' nipples and continues to whip and torment him. She grabs that bulging crotch too and then rubs it with her shoe. The cock is enclosed but is clearly so hard. The cock is released from the underwear and the girl grabs it and slaps it as she also wanks it. More clothespins are attached and then removed. Next, the girl leans over and sucks and bites that stiff cock. Lukas feels the whip hitting on his sexy body and then on his cock too. He is tickled as well before his jockstrap is removed and his legs pulled up to expose his hot hole. That sexy ass feels the whip and clothes pins are placed on his cock and balls. The cock is wanked before the pins are removed and that hot hole becomes the focus of attention. A dildo is oiled and then shoved into the hole. The girl roughly fucks the toy deep into that ass. She wanks the cock at the same time. Then a bigger toy goes in the hole as Lukas moans. It fucks his tight ass hard. That hairy hole is stretched and his dick is wanked hard too. Then his legs are released and his cock is wanked until Lukas shoots his creamy load onto his belly.

Duration: 40 Min
Size: 1481 Mb

Download:

Title: Spittoon Wrap

Description: Divine Mistress Heather and Lady Mia Harrington indulge their slave in spit play whilst they torment his nipples with their nails and a variety of vicious clamps. The spit seems never-ending as the two Mistresses take turns to fill him up with their saliva, a heavenly spit cocktail for this very lucky slave.

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 478 Mb

Download:

Title: Lala Ivey

Description: Lala is tired of watching her white stepfather bow down and obey her mother all the time. She's younger and prettier than her mother, so why should her mother be the only one who gets to boss around this bitch? She calls her stepdaddy when she is naked in the shower and demands that he towel her off. When he gets on his knees like a good white bitch, she knows she has him. From now on, after he gives half his paycheck to her mother, he will give the other half to her! HOT SCENE WITH ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE!

Duration: 34 Min
Size: 1965 Mb

Download:

Title: The Wheel Of Misfortune

Description: Empress Amberion

Today we're going to play a game. No not a jerkoff game, loser. A game where I can have some fun and I win every time. This game is called, 'Wheel of Misfortune'. I'm going to spin the wheel and whatever pops up, you're going to do. Simple, right? So let's get started and have some fun.

First spin, 'Flick Your Dick', LOL! Take out your pathetic dick and flick it loser, make it hurt. This is the wheel of misfortune lol. And that was only the first spin. Second spin, 'Fuck Your Hand For One Minute'. Do it loser, fuck your hand for one minute while I mock you. Fucking idiot.

There are a lot more spins in this game and many more tasks for you to complete but I don't want to give away all the fun in the description. You're just going to have to watch this clip and see all the fun things that the wheel of misfortune is going to land on.

I know you love playing games and I know you love pleasing me so I know we're going to have a lot of fun together in this clip. C'mon loser, let's play! You're a loser who lives for humiliation, prepare to lose your dignity in this game.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 724 Mb

Download:

Title: Qandisa & Amadhy Whipping

Description: "Eeny, Meenie, Minie, Moe..." Queen Qandisa taunts the strung up slaves at the whipping post. She toys with them with her whip, making them jump. "Just wait until Goddess Amadahy gets here, with her nine whips of fury!" Amadahy arrives by pony cart and has the whips in her hand. She looks disappointed as she expected better men but they will have to do. She cracks her single tail across the backs of both of the slaves, seeing who will scream louder than the other until both of the slaves are shredded. She and Qandisa inspect both slaves closely and decide they need even more...

Size: 1079 Mb

Download:

Title: Lick her Warm Wet Hole

Description: Marsha May is bossing her bitch boy around and teasing him with her stunning perfect young body. He wants her but doesn't dare ask. He knows better. He knows his place is to be on his knees doing anything she says but can't help but grow hard when she puts her perfect breasts and ass in his face. If only he wasn't just a cuckold. She decides she is going to make him lick her asshole as that is all he deserves. She grabs his head and makes him lick it over and over again. It gets her pussy went and he can smell her warm wet cunt and is teased by the idea of her wet juices running down to her hole so he can sneak a taste.

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 1042 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Taste The Bullwhip - Super HD (Complete)
[img=http://img18105.imagevenue.com/loc345/th_993993727_01_123_345lo.jpg]

[img=http://img18127.imagevenue.com/loc706/th_939939956_thumbs20191001172132_123_706lo.jpg]

Description: Lady Johanna returns to FFF with a blistering session of bullwhip expertise! With her slave chained to the bondage wall, she uses a plethora of implements to test his limits and then go beyond! Few can wield the bullwhip with the elegance and accuracy of Mistress Johanna and as a treat for the slave at the end of his ordeal, he is dragged over to the shower cubicle. One very lucky slave!

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 979 Mb

Download:

Title: Ariel Kay Takes Over Slut School

Description: Ariel Kay is on a full ride scholarship at Slut School. Her Slut 101 teacher, Nomad, has asked to to stay after to class to talk. She is clearly a gifted slut, but he's concerned she isn't a team player. She's ahead of her class. It's clear her slut talents far exceed her classmates.

Nomad is asking her to just be patience, take the classes and follow the slut program. Ariel is pretty sure she can already run the whole school.
She pounces on her teacher and pins him down on his own desk. He seems nervous.

"This is Slut 101, not Slut 401." He tries to slow her down but she keeps grinding on him in her torn pantyhose and tight dress. She wants him to skip her into a grade higher immediately. He protests, and she straddles his face to shut him up.
Ariel rides his face while he stammers with his face buried underneath her crotch and ass. She grinds on him, telling him how she's taking over the school. She turns around so she can keep her face buried between her legs but also tease his cock over his pants.

She makes demands for him to send out an announcement immediately that she'll be taking over. Ariel teases his hard cock, enjoying the fact that he'll do anything she wants him to because her slut powers are so strong. He'll do anything to cum at this point.
"I'm gonna jerk off my teacher" Ariel Kay tells herself while she's sitting on Professor Nomad's face. He doesn't have much to say about it. Even in Slut School, teachers aren't supposed to get jerked off by their students after class. Ariel doesn't care. She plans to take over the school.

Ariel strokes Nomad's big dick really slow while she tells him her plans to take over. Even though she's a new student, she's sluttier than the whole faculty put together. She keeps stroking, letting him know she's in charge, and he cums when she says so.
She edges him for a while, then tells him to cum all over her. She wants to wear all of it. She strokes with two hands until he blows a massive load all over her pantyhose. She struts away, "I just love being covered in cum." and talks to herself about finding a gang bang.

Ariel Kay is one incredible slut.

Size: 745 Mb

Download:

Title: All About My Precious Feet

Description: Don't you love my feet? How perfect they are, how precious they are, how expensive they are. Expensive because your hopeless addiction to them brings you back to me with wallet in hand, ready to pay me more to edge to them. I love that my feet make you so weak, it keeps you under my control and keeps my bank account filled with your money.

Duration: 6 Min
Size:

Download:

Title: Lord Barkwith (part 1-9)

Description: Lord Barkwith has resided in this manor house for many years. During this time he has maintained absolute control, spoiling his wicked sons and terrorizing the staff. However, the member of the family hes kept on the shortest leash is step-daughter Victoria. Always under the threat of being financially cut off, she's had to return to the mansion on the fierce patriarch's whims, humble herself before his sons and submit to his perverse desires. Until now.

Duration: 63 Min
Size: 1164 Mb

Download:
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3

Title: Kat - Slave Worships Feet to Earn a Keyholder (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD A perspective slave wants Kat to be its keyholder. Kat agrees to let him try out by worshipping her feet. If the slave worships her feet to her satisfaction, then she may accept him as her new slave. Kat uses the slave's mouth as she pleases. She instructs him on exactly how she wants her feet worshipped. The slave does it's best to impress the Princess of his dreams. Kat makes the slave work hard, gagging him with her perfect feet. Kat requires and expects a lot from all her beta males. She thrusts her foot deep down the slave's throat over and over. When Kat isn't happy with him, she slaps his face very hard. Will Kat decide to keep the new beta?

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 651 Mb

Download:

Title: Chloe and Mia - Two Sexy Blondes Smother Human Chair in Chastity (4K)

Description: Chloe and Mia surround and circle their facesitting prey. Their boy has been locked into chastity and must serve as the girl's chair. He is such a scrawny little dweeb. Totally overpowered by women. The girls can barely believe how pathetic he is! Both girls rest their full weight on the little guy's chest. He's really suffering, and the girls just taunt him. Mia bounces on his face. He cannot escape. Too scrawny to put up a fight. The girls laugh about how easy it is to use the little guy. Chloe has been draining his bank account and he's a pushover about that, too. He's so easy for girls to take advantage of. The girls talk about how they have been training him to give up trying to think for himself. He will eventually learn to just trust whatever the girls decide for him. The girls love to see the pathetic little weakling suffer. Chloe plans to keep him locked in chastity for a very long time. He will just get weaker and weaker for them. Mia wants to take the slave to the edging salon. A good long edging session will really destroy the last of his will. They've just added a new Edging Salon annex next to the mall! A girl can enjoy shopping, lunch, and a mani-pedi, all while watching live video footage of her slaves edging session on her phone. Chloe's never heard of the Edging Salon before, but she thinks it's great and can't wait to take her slave!

Size: 2.89 GB

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Amadahy and Lola - The Last Castrato Complete (4K)

Description: Amadahy and Lola are listening to the music of Alessandro Moreschi, the last castrato, recorded in 1904. The women find the voice of the castrato very soothing. They think cow Andy must be soothed by it, too. The women go about checking Andy's vitals, making sure that one of his last shifts on the milking bench goes smoothly. This will be one of Andy's last days because they have found a match for his liver. A young girl with a drinking habit. Even though Andy is a very productive and good cow it's time for his organs to be harvested. Not one part of his body will go to waste and it will all make a fine profit for the women. They've found a home for his eyes, as well. Andy will make a lot of girls happy and improve a lot of lives in ways he never could while alive. The women aim to give Andy some good productive shifts on the bench before terminating him.

The women take a few selfies with Andy so that they can remember him. They will sort of miss their time together. Andy was a hard worker and a good cow. They say goodbye to Andy while posing and snapping pics. Sweet Andy has always wanted to help people. Once his life is over, he will finally reach that goal. His life has been nothing but pathetic misery. His organs will better the lives of better people. He's worth more to women postmortem. The women send him off with one final tease. They want to get one last great big batch of precum out of him to maximize profit. Without much talk, with only the sweet voice of the castrato singing "Ave Maria," Amadahy and Lola straddle and grind on Andy as they edge him to near orgasm over and over. Everything is impermanent. All lives must end. At least parts of Andy will live on after his own time on this earth has passed.

Duration: 44 Min
Size: 3303 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: FOREST DUMP

Description: Kandy loves being in the woods for hours on end so that means toilet time is right there in the forest. As the scene opens she has just dropped a load and comments that she doesn't have any toilet paper so she needs a tongue to clean her up. Fortunately her trusty slave is never far away so once she is done doing her business she need only walk a few feet and sit on his face.

As she removes her pants and panties Kandy explains how a human makes the best toilet paper. She laughs when she looks down and sees her slave licking his lips. Through this scene Kandy directs the slave to insure she is left nice and clean and you get some great angles of her amazing ass and sweet rose bud. Once she is sufficiently clean she has the slave crawl over to where she relieved herself so he can have a nice snack before they head home and she can lay her head down for a little nap.

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 435 Mb

Download:

Title: HOLE WRECKER

Description: Mistress Emily Willis doesn't need a reason to bend her bitch boy over and hollow out his fuck-hole. She just loves sex in every way and can't get enough of using her big, strap-on cock on a daily basis. The last thing you want to do is say no to a young and vicious Mistress like Emily when she has you locked in a cage. Her slave has learned that lesson quite well to just accept her dick at any time she demands.

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 1352 Mb

Download:

Title: Policeman Roge'rs Punishment (part 1-4)

Description: PC Roger has made a very big mistake. He thought he could get away with groping innocent women whilst hiding behind the protection of his police uniform. He always thought women were weak and pathetic and would never fight back. But here he is, naked and helpless and at the mercy of women out for revenge.

Duration: 27 Min
Size: 423 Mb

Download:
PART 1
PART 2

Title: Raven Heart - I'll Take Off My Stockings you Worship My Feet (4K)

Description: Raven seductively removes her stockings in preparation for her submissive husband to worship her bare feet. Raven's new husband, Marcello, loves to smell and worship his wife's worn pantyhose. After appreciating her pantyhose, Raven allows Marcello to worship her feet. Raven can manipulate her husband into doing anything for her with her pretty feet. He's so easy. With her beautiful feet Raven will soon control her new husband's entire life. Raven's husband isn't good for much, but she does like his mouth. When Raven is finished getting her feet worshipped, she decides to use her husband's mouth for an orgasm. It's her second of the day but won't be her last. After her orgasm, Raven tells her husband that she wants him to take her and her daughter for fresh mani-pedis.

Size: 2610 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Nika Venom - Uses Slave's Face in Boyfriends Absence (4K)

Description: Nika's Alpha male boyfriend calls to cancel their date night because he wants to watch the game. Nika is so horny, though. She decides that she'll have to use her chastity slave's face for an orgasm in her Alpha's absence. Nika grinds on her beta's face. She is going to use him for the orgasm that she is entitled to, Alpha or no. Only she gets to cum, of course, and the beta will remain locked in chastity. The beta must stay very quiet while Nika tries to have her orgasm so that she can imagine someone else. She holds beta's head down and rides it until she cums. Not as satisfying as a real man's cock, but the beta's face will do. Nika isn't finished yet. She wants to use beta's face for a second orgasm. The helpless beta must oblige and lays still while his face is used for her pleasure. When she's finished, Nika sends beta to its cage and goes back to texting her boyfriend.

Size: 1359 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: October 2, 2019 - Lady Mephista, Slave/Obedience

Description: Lady Mephista is extremely particular about the way any slave in her presence conducts themselves and their worship of her. Failure to do either to her exacting standards means swift and harsh punishment. The foot slave is first instructed to lick the dirt from the soles of her high heeled shoes. He then has the good fortune to breathe the scent from her well worn shoes with each one smothering his face in turn. When Lady Mephista takes off her shoes and dips her hot and sweaty toes into his mouth, it is an honour few very get to experience, with only those most obedient ever being allowed such a great privilege.

Duration: 23 Min
Size: 826 Mb

Download:

Title: October 1, 2019 - Emma Louise Johnston, Lexi Lowe, Mugur/Their Pliant Plaything

Description: Mistress Lexi Lowe has a treat for her fellow domme Mistress Emma Leigh: her slave doggy Mugur! Lexi has trained her human pet to satisfy whatever needs she has, as well as the needs of her femdom friends like Emma. Lexi walks him in on a leash and he kneels, his back serving as a table while the two ladies sip champagne. Then they flog him, making him stick his face in their crotches even though the ball gag in his mouth tormentingly prevents him from savoring their pussies properly. But they enjoy humiliating him in this Full HD BDSM video! When they have a taste for cock, his meat is at their command. They suck his shaft and balls. Then Mistress Emma sits on his face and Mistress Lexi rides his rod after she gets naked. Lexi sucks on Emma's tits while she tugs on Mugur's leash and guides his prick into the Leigh quim. Then Emma stuffs Mugur's prick into Lexi's slot. Yes, he is their toy, their pliant plaything with a prick! Mistress Lexi takes his load on her tongue, and then walks her human hound out again on his leash so that she can spend some more quality alone time with Mistress Emma.

Duration: 35 Min
Size: 1294 Mb

Download:

Title: October 1, 2019 - Slave, Lady Estelle/Lady Estelle - Venus Rising Part (Part 1 of 4)

Description: Dressed in super sexy Latex Lady Estelle has a special Job for her Slave. She wants an orgasm. But not in the easy way the slave must endure a mouthfuck with a gag Dildo.. and he is not allowed to come and shoot his load.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 366 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: October 1, 2019 - Bella Rossi, Ruckus/Competitive sex fight with winner thigh fucking loser

Description: Poor Bella Rossi hasn't been able to get a break with the Evolved Figths rules. She lost to Shawn Fox, she lost to MaX Blunts and today, it looks like she may meet her match with Ruckus. Ruckus, Rampage has had a nice debut on Evoled Fights with a sexy, mean victory over Rocky Emerson. We know that if Ruckus Wins we are going to see some Ass sniffing and ball licking. We have yet to see what Bella likes to do when she wins. Today Bella puts it all out there. She rolls harder than she has ever fought before. These two sex athletes have a lot of leggy holds and they love to pin each other. While it's arguable that one wrestler is a stronger wrestler in the match, it is just as arguable that the other is a better sex fighter. We have unique rules here and our judges need to see sexual aggression and no timidity. If any weakness is shown, it's sure to make the judges think you're a little bitch and judge against you. One of these sex fighters just wants the "W" a little more than their opponent. The winner is called and the winner gets their orgam, the way he or she wants it.

Duration: 27 Min
Size: 986 Mb

Download:

Title: Kimber Woods POV Slave Orders

Description: You are working out in the gym next to big butt hottie Kimber Woods. She is very bossy and also very sweaty... when she can't find a towel, she just uses your face. When she realizes that you are a wimp, she tells you to take off her shoes and lick her feet. You soon find yourself licking her sweaty asshole as you jerk off to her commands! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, CUM COUNTDOWN, JOI, AND MORE!

Size: 681 Mb

Download:

Title: Sniff Until The Entire Bottle Is Gone Dummy

Description: Princess Piper

I want you to get two things, a full bottle and your credit card, ready to be maxed out. Princess isn't going to go easy on you today. I want everything about today to be extreme. You're not just going to be doing a little bit of sniffing, you're going to sniff until the entire bottle is gone, lol! Don't be scared. Let's loosen you up with one sniff, just to get you started, and then I can tell you more. And I want you to start stroking, I know you're a pervert who's always ready to stroke, isn't that right? I know you're so hard already. So stroke it and take your first deep inhale for me.

Stroke that cock while you stare at my sexy bikini body that you just can't get enough of. I want you sniffing your entire bottle until you're so fucking stupid for me, until you can't even think straight. Your mind is just turned into mush. Sniff again, and stroke. Just sniffing and jerking until you're so fucking stupid that all you care about is obeying Princess. You won't have enough brain power after all this sniffing to think about anything else but me and my sexy young body.

Size: 968 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Back