Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: Wanna Be My Cum Bucket?

Description: Craving a nice dose of protein slave? Well I have the perfect solution that will both fulfill that need and also humiliate you at the same time. Start stroking loser, keep edging yourself and worship me. Adore my body that you will never have and think of how yummy that cum of yours will taste going down your throat. Now open that slut mouth wide and wait until I give you permission to cum.

Format: MP4
Duration: 4 Min
Size: 115 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: August 29, 2019 - Marsha May/Step-Daddy Turned me into Robot and now is My Master.

Description: Step-Daddy has a hot young daughter... and he wants more. So...He Transforms her into a robot. Now Step-Daddy's daughter's young tight body is all his for him to do whatever he pleases with it!

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 345 Mb

Download:

Title: August 28, 2019 - Guy De Silva, Helly Mae Hellfire, Eva Notty, Jack Vegas/BASKETBALL TEAM CUM SHOT CONTEST

Description: It's your HONEYMOON AND YOUR WIFE IS KICKING YOU OUT OF THE BED. "YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN THE CORNER, WITH YOUR FACE IN MY PANTIES, HUBBY. NOW THAT WE'RE MARRIED, I'M BRINGING NEW GUYS OVER EVERY NIGHT." She is going to be playing with her Big Breasted friend and her boy toy's cock. Not your cock. Your cock is going to be Humiliated while SHE STROKES ANOTHER MAN, a young studly cock. The only kind that can satisfy ME. The girls laugh at hubby and his "3 Drop Cock." They demand a young cock with a HUGE LOAD. "While I stroke my hard cock, you can get over here and take a deep inhale of my ass, Hubby." The real man gets his hard cock buried in Eva's massive Boobs, HUBBY has to rub his cock against wifey's feet. With hubby's face in Wifey's beautiful ass, Boy Toy shoots a big load. If hubby is lucky, the girls will let him clean it up. "YOU ARE ONLY WORTH MY FEET. KEEP POUNDING YOUR WORTHLESS COCK AGAINST MY FOOT." "SHUT-UP HUBBY. WE DON'T LIKE GUYS THAT TALK. WE ONLY LIKE ROCK HARD COCKS."

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 567 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: August 28, 2019 - Mistress Lady Renee, Slave/Tiny Little Prick

Description: Mistress Lady Renee has nothing but scorn for her dicklet slave, ripping him apart with her verbal barrage, ridiculing his pathetic little prick, telling him just how useless it and he is. She does, however, find some amusement in plunging the sky-scraper heels from her stiletto shoes, right down the inside of his pricklet. She makes him masturbate with the heel deep inside him and finally ends up strapping his prick to the heel of her shoe, making sure he goes nowhere without the heel attached to his cock!

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 420 Mb

Download:

Title: August 27, 2019 - Star Mistress Luci, Sklave/Fireworks for his small dick

Description: The lady had given up an announcement that she looks for a real man as a slave. When she opened the trousers of the "man" she had to laugh first of all loud. Not even 3 cm and he meant he would be a man!!! The punishment for this impertinence turned out therefore then more painfully. No matter how loud the "man" screamed then into his gag and begged for pardon, there was no mercy with him and his small "dicklet"!

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 763 Mb

Download:

Title: August 23, 2019 - Aubrey Kate, Jimmy Broadway/Aubrey Kate is the Boss part

Description: Jimmy Broadway has been a terrible employee and tough boss Aubrey Kate is about to fire him. But when he begs to keep his insurance for his family, she proposes an alternative: he will take a pay cut and become her personal assistant, which involves taking care of her needs. All of them. Aubrey makes Jimmy strip naked and puts a leash on his neck and his cock. Then, she demands he lick her cock through her fishnet stockings, worship her ass, and give her a blowjob - and she's just getting started! (Part 1 of 3)

Size: 394 Mb

Download:

Title: August 28, 2019 - Larry Steel, Nicole Love/STRICT NICOLE LOVES TO GIVE HANDJOBS

Description: Just click on that play button and check out how this fellow is tied up and getting a hand job from this sexy brunette named Nicole Love. She plays with him and wanks him off just to shut him up because this guy can't hold his mouth until he blast a fresh cum shot out of his huge hard cock.

Duration: 30 Min
Size: 1102 Mb

Download:

Title: Strip Tease Fag Test

Description: Princess Miki

So it's an established fact that you're bisexual, you and I both know that. And there is nothing wrong with being bi. You appreciate both genders. And it's not that uncommon, there are a lot of people like you. But I want to try a little test with you. I want to see which you're more attracted to, men or women. I'm curious. I want to see if you're more attracted to me, or cocks.

I want you to start stroking. Now which are you looking at? Are you looking at me or are you looking at the cock? The cock, right? Now I know this isn't fair because I'm dressed and you're bi so of course you're going to stroke to the cocks. But what if I start to take off my clothes? Will you start stroking to me? No, you're still jerking to that big, juicy cock.

Right now I've only taken off my top and you're still jerking to the cock so I know you're at least a little gay. You have your eyes fixed upon that cock. So what if we up the stakes here, what if I gave you a peek of my ass? Then what would you stroke to, the cock or my ass? It looks like you're still jerking to the cock. Looks like a little bit of my ass isn't helping. You must be pretty obsessed with cock.

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 883 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Imagination (Part 1)

Description: Imagination can carry you to extraordinary places and if you follow my instructions during this film, you will reap orgasmic rewards! Picture yourself lying on my bondage bed, eagerly awaiting the attention of your Mistress... bound, gagged, chastised and desperate to cum. The journey I will take you on, not only gives you an intimate insight into the life of one of my personal slaves, but will give you an explosive release and the satisfaction that in doing so, a little piece of you will become mine.

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 317 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Drained By The Milking Machine - Super HD (Complete)

Description: A milking machine unlike no other is employed in this scene to drain the slave under the strict supervision of Mistress Eleise.

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 291 Mb

Download:

Title: Bratty Cock Tease Schoolgirl Manipulates Her Teacher

Description: Bratty Lindsay

I know we're supposed to be studying right now, but should I really have to study? Why would you make do that? I know how hard you get when I'm sitting in your class and you just stare at me. You know you can't help yourself, teacher. I know how easily I can manipulate you and I know you want to give me that good grade that I so deserve. So why don't we make a deal? I make you cum, and you give me that good grade.

I'll let you stroke your cock to my perfect young body. I know you can't resist me, I don't know why you even try. I know how easily I can get you hard, I can see you throbbing through your pants right now. And I know all the naughty things you want to do to me, but you can't. I know how easily I can get you weak and hard for me, and I know you're going to give me a good grade. Look at my perfect, young ass. How could you ever resist? You know you can't. You could never resist such a hot brat like me.

Don't you just want to stroke your cock to me right now? I know you do, teacher. So take that cock out and stroke to my hot, young, tight little body. That's it, good boy. I know you can't resist me, you're always staring at me while you're trying to teach. And I can tell how distracted you are and I don't blame you one bit. How could you say no to this ass? You can't, can you? You could never resist my ass. Just like right now you can't resist stroking to it.

Size: 840 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Lick My Feet - Super HD (Complete)

Description: Mistress Fox was about to have some photographs taken for her portfolio, but she needed a proper polish of her high heeled shoes, so what better way to use one of the house slaves than to get him to do a thorough job with his tongue. This slave pleased Mistress Fox, such that she then decided to put his tongue to work lapping at her feet, between her hot and sweaty toes and nibble at her heels!

Size: 554 Mb

Download:

Title: Leather Licking Loser (Part 1)

Description: First the slave must clean the luscious leather boots of Lady Victoria Valente, including the super high heels from the bottom to the top. He worships the very boots that are about to initiate him as a ball busting slave, kissing and licking the boots that will make him suffer so much! When he moans in agony after the first few kicks, Lady Valente face slaps him back into position, to take relentless kicks whether he can take it or not.

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 254 Mb

Download:

Title: Obsessed With My Beautiful Body (4K)

Description: I can't blame you for being obsessed with my beautiful body. After all I'm perfect in every way with my toned tummy, my full ass, my perky boobs. But it's my feet that drive you mad, aren't they? They are what convert you from a grown man to my personal paying foot bitch. You wish you could smell them don't you, but the best you will ever have is paying to watch me torment you with them.

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 836 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Amiras Slave Education Strapon Slavel Cam HD

Description: Princess Amira orders a slave to film her session with a new slave (smileys stepdaddy). Her favorit fetish is fucking the pathetic slaves. So stepdaddy have to put some lotion in his asshole an here we go...but today its not enough, Amira is very kinky today so she orders him to suck also camera slaves cock. What a loser sucking a dick while she fucks his ass but the slaves do anything just to give the Princess some fun.

slaves cam version, nice angle from down under

Size: 394 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Amiras Slave Education Strapon Total Cam HD

Description: Princess Amira orders a slave to film her session with a new slave (smileys stepdaddy). Her favorit fetish is fucking the pathetic slaves. So stepdaddy have to put some lotion in his asshole an here we go...but today its not enough, Amira is very kinky today so she orders him to suck also camera slaves cock. What a loser sucking a dick while she fucks his ass but the slaves do anything just to give the Princess some fun.

Duration: 11 min
Size: 527 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Lana Luxor - Slaves Face Used for Pleasure (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Lana grinds on her slave's face for her pleasure. She wants him to lay still and passive so that she can satisfy herself. Lana bounces on her slave, denying him air while enjoying herself. She gets very worked up and shoves his head into her ass even deeper. He is not allowed to move his head while she's trying to cum. Lana smothers the slave with her full weight. He is not allowed to breathe at all. She smashes his head with her ass for her own amusement. Out of breath, Lana climaxes. Finished with the slave, she dismisses it.

Size: 812 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Kat - Little Sister Teases Brother with Chastity Key and Feet (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Princess Kat has her dweeby little brother locked up in chastity. She will hold his key until she and mom find him a keyholder outside of the family. The law clearly states that young beta males must be kept in chastity by family members until they can procure a keyholder of their own. While mom is away Kat has put her brother to work worshipping her perfect feet. Kat gets mad at her brother for not worshipping her feet properly. She slaps him in the face. Kat is preparing her brother for the miserable life he will have as a beta under the new regime. His life will be nothing but servitude to females, who in turn abuse him. Kat makes her brother look at her beautiful ass while he worships her feet. He will never be able to fuck a girl, especially not one as hot as his sister. As things are, it's a shame he was born at all. If he weren't a beta, everything would have been better for him.

Size: 741 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Imagination (Part 1-2)

Description: Imagination can carry you to extraordinary places and if you follow my instructions during this film, you will reap orgasmic rewards! Picture yourself lying on my bondage bed, eagerly awaiting the attention of your Mistress... bound, gagged, chastised and desperate to cum. The journey I will take you on, not only gives you an intimate insight into the life of one of my personal slaves, but will give you an explosive release and the satisfaction that in doing so, a little piece of you will become mine.

Size: 639 Mb

Download:
PART 1
PART 2

Title: Obsessed With My Beautiful Body (4K)

Description: I can't blame you for being obsessed with my beautiful body. After all I'm perfect in every way with my toned tummy, my full ass, my perky boobs. But it's my feet that drive you mad, aren't they? They are what convert you from a grown man to my personal paying foot bitch. You wish you could smell them don't you, but the best you will ever have is paying to watch me torment you with them.

Duration: 5 min
Size: 917 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Last edited:
Title: You Sound like a Pig having an Orgasm

Description: This scene opens as we see Miss XI already inflicting pain on her slave's balls. She uses one tool to hold them in place and various other implements to squeeze them. The bound slave whines and kicks like a little bitch. "You know what my favorite thing is to do to balls?" she asks, but before he can reply, she punches his balls relentlessly. XI reaches into her box of tricks to reveal a magic wand. She applies it to the slave's balls, which really gets him kicking. She focuses on his tiny little cock, and despite all his kicking, she decides to turn it up to 'high'. She wraps a chain around the poor slave's cock and balls and applies her electric wand to the chain. "I love electricity and metal," XI says with a giggle.

She uses a combination of chains, tweezers, pliers, and electricity, and soon has the slave groaning and kicking uncontrollably. "You sound like a pig having an orgasm," she says, as she howls with laughter. She flicks his cock head with her finger and orders him to say, "I'm a little bitch." Next comes a mallet to the balls coupled with some more electricity. She uses the chain on his cock, balls, and legs before she grasps his cock again and goes over it with a spurred roller. Finally, she takes a break to talk to him about the various ways she could have his balls removed completely. At last, the sweaty pig slave has a chance to relax. but not for long! Here comes some more electricity! XI could do this all day .

Duration: 5 min
Size: 869 Mb

Download:

Title: Lord Barkwith (part 1-5)

Description: Smythe is only a dim common labourer and can't be expected to control his unwieldy thick penis. The experience of standing naked in the middle of the kitchen while two confident women bathe him is too much for him and he feels his balls tingling in expectation. They briskly deal with his body making him feel like a filthy animal that has found its way into the mansion. The women know exactly what they are doing.

Duration: 36 Min
Size: 670 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
PART 1
PART 2

Title: Financial Fuckery For Helpless Findom Addicts

Description: Goddess Paige

You think you're a man? You poor delusional creature. You're not a man, especially not in my eyes. You are nothing but a wallet. You are nothing but a human atm for me to use and then discard. You know that the only way a girl like me is every going to notice you, is if you pay. And I don't mean handing over paltry little sums. You'll only be noticed if you make it count. If you reach deep into your wallet and give me what I deserve.

I'm better than you in every way, I'm young, beautiful and merciless. And because of that, I get what I want. Especially from pathetic little losers like you. You're just so grateful to be a part of my word, to worship me, that you will sacrifice for me. You can't help yourself, can you? Your cock just takes over and your desire consumes you, and you turn into putty in my hands. I've got you wrapped around my little finger. And I am going to use you, I'm going to drain you dry. And do you know why? Because it's amusing, because I deserve it.

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 617 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: September 3, 2019 - Gabriella Paltrova, Jay West/Gabriella Paltrova Gets Dirty in Competitive Mixed Wrestling

Description: Today we have two pints sized fighters on the mats. Jay West at 125lbs and Gabbi Paltrova at 115lbs. Gabriella trains regularly with weights. She was a swimmer and gymnast in school and used to be a dancer. Gabi has been into sports her entire life. She's a natural athlete with a big round perfect ass and perky natural tits Her upper body strength is incredible. Jay West is coming in with better conditioning than his past matches. He is utterly ashamed of his past losses, and he wants to get revenge today. This match is close in size and skill... Jay West is really determined to prove himself today after all his loses. He knows that if he doesn't win a match soon, he will be suspended until 2019. That means his lively hood AND his manhood are being threatened here. He really needs to win this match. If Gabriella loses, she's going to get her fat ass stretched out with a former losers cocks...The stakes are high! These two fight dirty, they rip at each other's crotches in brutal fashion.

Duration: 48 Min
Size: 1773 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Latex Dress Worship

Description: After spending a whole day teasing her slave in chastity, Lady Bellatrix graciously decides to reward him. After all she has been prancing around in her latest latex dress the whole time. She is so pleased with the way he shines it before heading out for a night on the town that she even gives him a pat on the head.

Duration: 4 Min
Size: 184 Mb

Download:

Title: Foot Feeder

Description: When slaves are hungry Mistress Marley Brinx gives them exactly what they need. A mouth full of her beautiful 9.5 size feet shoved right down their throat.

Size: 1032 Mb

Download:

Title: Booted Domination - Super HD (Complete)

Description: The slave has managed to please Cybill Troy just about enough to earn the honour of worshipping her tight black leather thigh boots. After making sure he cleans the dirty soles, she thrusts the toe end deep into his mouth, making him gag. To keep his tongue worship fit, Cybill spits into his mouth again and again and also spits directly into his eyes, rubbing the saliva in to make sure he gets a good sting. A dream movie for any boot enthusiast with Cybill Troy clearly showing just how much she loves to have her perfect boots worshipped.

Size: 605 Mb

Download:

Title: Anny Aurora - BallBlasting Workout

Description: German Goddess Annie has a slightly unusual method when it comes to working out. She loves to kick, bust and destroy balls to keep her slim Goddess figure exactly the way it is. It's a win-win situation for Goddess Annie as she gets to burn calories while watching her slave suffer and cry for mercy.

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 697 Mb

Download:

Title: The Filth and the Fury - Super HD (Complete)

Description: Deep in the woods, the Mistresses' boots have gotten extremely muddy. Fortunately there is a slave tongue at the ready to lick their boots clean, and to take their spit, smoke, and ash.

Size: 616 Mb

Download:

Title: Faggot Mindwash Loop For Cock Obsessed Losers

Description: Goddess Amber

I know how hard it is living a lie, but I know the truth, and honestly I don't have to do much to make it happen. I'm just going to use the power of my fingers to control you. All it takes is a 'snap', and just like that, your biggest desires pop up. Just look at these huge cocks, I know you already are. I love doing this to you because it's so easy for a bikini brat like me to me make a pathetic little cock obsessed loser like you, fall under my spell.

Every time I snap my fingers a cock is going to pop up and you are going to jerk to it over and over and over again in this loop. Are you ready to finally be obsessed with cock like you should be? Good boy. Grab your cock, and just watch. Watch as I snap my fingers and the cocks just continue to appear. Watch as you find yourself unable to stop jerking to the huge cocks, and every time I 'snap', you will fall a little deeper for cock. You will see me and cock after cock and your mind will be so turned on. And as you watch, you will hear men degrading you, calling you all the names you love to be called as you jerk to their huge alpha cocks. You're so fucked faggot. Prepare to watch this on loop all night.

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 698 Mb

Download:

Title: DESIGNER PAIN

Description: Today @DungeonRoma I have a female slave that enjoys being abused. Well... I'm going to enjoy giving her what she likes. For the occasion I'm wearing a beautiful pair of designer stiletto heeled leather boots. They are really very sharp, and my bitch is going to feel their intensity. She's on her back on the floor waiting for me. As I arrive I know she's not sure what I have in mind. I begin by placing my stiletto on her body and pressing it into her, she feels the intensely sharp pain and lets out a gasp. I tell her I'm going to make her suffer, and she will have to endure my trampling. I also have the tr@peze above her, and I use it to good effect as I grab it and begin to trample on her while swinging on my tr@peze. My bitch squeals in agony as my stiletto heels dig deeply into her body, as I move up and down from her breasts to her pussy. She's making a bit of noise, so I decide to shut her up with some hand over mouth while at the same time digging my heels into her body. I also grab her nipples, giving them a painful twisting, before slapping them severely. I continue to enjoy making my bitch suffer, as I use my beautiful stiletto heeled boots to mercilessly inflict my designer pain...

Oggi nel Tempio Del Femdom, nel @DungeonRoma ho una schiava che ama essere maltrattata ed umiliata. Beh ... mi divertiro a darle cio che desidera. Per l'occasione indosso un bellissimo paio di stivali in pelle con tacco a stiletto. Sono davvero acuminati e la mia cagna li sentira in tutto e per tutto. E sdraiata sul pavimento ad aspettarmi. Quando arrivo percepisco che non ha nessuna idea di cio che sto per farle. Posiziono il mio stiletto sul suo corpo e premendolo con forza, provocandole un dolore cosi intenso ed acuto fa farle emettere un sussulto lamentoso. Le dico che la faro soffrire e dovra sopportare il mio trampling. Il mio tr@pezio e' sopra di lei, e mi aiuto a calpestarla con tutta la mia possenza. La mia puttana strilla agonizzante mentre i miei tacchi a spillo scavano profondamente nel suo corpo, muovendomi su e giu dal seno alla sua figa. Sta facendo un po' troppo rumore, e cosi decido di zittirla con una mano sulla bocca e allo stesso tempo di scavare con i miei talloni nel suo corpo. Strizzo anche i suoi capezzoli, torcendoli e schiaffeggiandoli severamente. Mi diverto tantissimo a far soffrire la mia puttana, mentre uso i miei bellissimi stivali con tacco a spillo per infliggere senza pieta il mio dolore con la stessa cura di un designer nel cucire un vestito ...

Size: 521 Mb

Download:

Back