Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Sharing With Hubby

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

Download Sharing With Hubby

Cuckolding The Perverted

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Chastity, Crossdressing, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Sissy Training, Slapping,

Cameron is a super hot woman with a problem - her is totally perving out on her, watching her all the time, especially when she is with her boyfriend. When she actually catches him jacking off to her, Cameron confronts him and tells him that if he doesn't do exactly what she wants, she is going to tell her , who will kick the perverted stepdad to the curb. Cameron knows she has the upper hand, so she slaps her new bitch in the face again and again, then puts him in a scissor just to hurt him. But what Cameron really wants to do is have fun with his perversions. Little does stepdad know that Cameron is actually a Dominatrix and that her "boyfriend" is actually a sissy bitch in training, and now stepdad will be too! Cameron puts her stepdad to work cleaning her ass with his tongue while the lowly sissy boyfriend has to worship her feet. Cameron then puts the bitches to work cleaning the house until she gets back from partying. Unable to find the stud cock she wanted, Cameron decides to.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cuckolding The Perverted

Needled & Neutered Rubber Gimp CBT

Release Year: 2018
Genres: electric play, medical, latex, rubber, cbt, femdom, bondage, ball crushing, gloves, cybill troy, fetish, bdsm, sadism
Video language: English

When Cybill Troy catches her rubber gimp slave jerking off, she decides to damage his dick so badly that he won't even be able to get hard for a good long while. Flattening his nuts out in the excruciating sound-activated electric ball crusher is only the beginning, ensuring he won't scream too loudly during his torments... at least not without soul-crushing electrical zaps.
Cybill skewers his cock with thick steel needles, twisting them around to be sure he's left good and bruised, electrifying the needles in his flesh with the strongest violet wand available for good measure.

Format: flv
Duration: 25:46
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264)

File size: 360.6 MB

Download Needled & Neutered Rubber Gimp CBT

Sahara

t's simple. You start with one length of rope. Step by step, she's more yours, more lost. A table is wheeled in. Metal shackles for ankles are tied to the side, but that's for later, when she's more lost, more yours. She's chained into a tight ball on top of the table. PD appears and toys with her cunny, fingering her clit. She's penetrated and vibrated. Just a little. Just a taste.

Format: avi
Duration: 45:46
Video: 640x480, XviD, 744kbps

File size: 274.8 MB

Download Sahara

Please Fuck My Girlfriend

Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Chindo, Cock Comparision, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Sock Worship

Kelly Bundy is exasperated with her boyfriend Cameron. After yet another unsuccessful attempt to make love ruined because his dick is too small to even penetrate her, Kelly tells Cameron his tiny dick just won't do the job. So she orders him to use a chindo strapon to fuck her pussy. Kelly needs to orgasm, even if it has to be this way. Once Kelly cums, she pushes away her tiny dicked boyfriend in disgust. Bored of having to be fucked by a fake cock, Kelly tells Cameron that she is going to break up with him in one hour unless he finds a way to really get her fucked. Desperate, Cameron offers friends and even total strangers the chance to fuck his girlfriend only to get turned down several times until someone says yes. Cameron was happy to find someone to fuck Kelly but now he has to face the aftermath. Kelly cuddling with her new lover while he is reduced to a chastised foot cuckold. Cameron was desperate to keep Kelly, but now he sees the cost. Now that Cameron has been reduced to n.

Duration: 33:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6329kbps

Download Please Fuck My Girlfriend

Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Mistress Adriana is not satisfied with just fucking her slave in the ass; she wants him to beg for it and totally submit to every thrust of her cock into his ass. Adriana starts by making him suck on her cock, laughing as it bulges out the side of his mouth. She then mounts him with her cock and fucks him long and hard. Adriana then puts him on his back and continues the fucking, smacking his cock and balls as she takes his ass. After Adriana is finished with her slut's ass, it is open and gaping, ready for the huge butt plug Adriana shoves into it as her slave gasps out in pain

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8097kbps
Audio: 301kbps

Download Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Rubber Hypoxia

Release Year: 2016

Miss Mya is ready to operate in her medical clinic when this latex slut shows up. Every surface of her tight little frame is latex clad or reveals flawless perfect skin and this slave's first challenge is to capture her imagination and make her even care enough to torment him. She blind folds him and he starts at her feet and works up her latex stockings. Feeling his way he worships and entices her until she is grinding her red high heels into his crotch and laughing. She begins his layered encasement and breathing torment with a gas mask that allows her to let him breathe in her essence as she presses the tube to her body and between her legs. This is what must sustain him when she closes off his air supply. She takes him to a rebreathing hood and restrains him in a pressurized straight jacket which she binds tightly to the wall.

Duration: 38:20
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 566.0 MB

Download Rubber Hypoxia

My Wife Fucks My Boss

Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Body Worship, Chindo, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Fucking, Pussy Worship, Sock Worship, Strapon

Tony is a complete loser. Incompetent at work and incompetent in the bedroom. The small dicked wimp has no idea that his wife Tara Starp is fucking his boss. Actually, that is the only reason he still has a job! Tony goes home after another day at work to find his wife naked and waiting for him. He wants to make love to her, but she can't help making fun of his small cock; instead, she has one she straps to his head, telling him she needs a real cock to fuck her. After Tony finishes, Tara tells him the truth: she has been fucking his boss, Mr. Halston, and from now on, he is going to be her cuckold! Not wanting to lose his wife and his job, Tony agrees. He has to suffer the indignity of seeing his wife fucked in front of him, then has to lick his boss's cum off his wife's breasts. Because he seems to like cum so much, Tara orders him to give his boss a blow job; Mr. Halston really gets off degrading Tony, making sure his balls flop all over Tony's face. Tara humiliates Tony even fyrth.

Duration: 32:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6334kbps

Download My Wife Fucks My Boss

Amber Rayne and Lobo - Tease And Denial

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon

Hot Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.

Duration: 27:19
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 319.2 MB

Download Amber Rayne and Lobo - Tease And Denial

Mounted & Milked

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

Mistress Jaded and Mistress Kennedy string up their slave david and torment him to no end in this fem-dom flick. In one scene Mistress Kennedy mounts a cock attached to his face and in another Mistress Jaded mounts him with her strap on in many different long and deep positions.

Duration: 40:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 352.5 MB

Download Mounted & Milked

The Delivery Boy

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Harmony does not appreciate a dirty french cock interrupting her bathroom break. She wastes no time in yanking it through the glory hole and tying it down. frenchy agrees to do "anything" to have her mouth on his dick so Harmony spanks his ass red and grinds her teeth on his shaft. She masturbates while pulling on the cbt string, taunting frenchy with harsh verbal humiliation. Later, he is tied to a chair and ordered to keep his worthless cock hard.

Duration: 35:58
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 416.3 MB

Download The Delivery Boy

TheEnglishMansion - Latex & Rubber Update Pack 1

The English Mansion is one of the leading femdom sites on the net, producing videos with unique female domination fantasy stories based on many women's secret sexual desires. Here you will find real sessions of Mistresses who love training their slaves with CBT, NT, CP & strapons, dominant women sexually use & turn men into their sex slaves. Plus domestic femdom situations/role-plays with dominant wives cuckolding & keeping their husbands in chastity or feminisation as CDs crossdressers/ TVs & making them serve them.
The videos in this pack contains mainly femdom scenes with the dommes/mistresses & slaves wearing latex, bi transformed rubber doll made to suck her mistress strapon, latex slave being fucked by her nistress
with a big strap-on & being used as a sex toy, fucking her mistress, blowjob by slave, latex catsuite teasing, bi doll being tied up in bondage and played with, reversed cowgirl and style fucking, chastity bondage, CBT and made orgasm, el-play, milking and many m.

Total size: 286.8 MB in 1 files.

Download TheEnglishMansion - Latex & Rubber Update Pack 1

Sabrina De Castro three is the perfect number (2017)

Sabrina invites two friend at home for an aperitif. Between a glass of wine and the other everybody starts to feel a little dizzy. Everyone except Sabrina, who has put together the whole scene to have sex with both of them. Once sotted these three end up in the bedroom and start enjoying. Three is the perfect number, after all.
You can still watch 3 trailer for free without registration

Duration: 37:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sabrina De Castro three is the perfect number (2017)

Subbyhubby Vanessa Cage'S House Boy 720P

Elza and Betty visit the same pleasure resort, usually at the same time, so they often meet in the sauna. They got to know each other by time, getting into a more intimate relationship with each passing occasion. After a time they found an affection toward each other, which turned into something more sensual.

Duration: 30:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6356kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Subbyhubby Vanessa Cage'S House Boy 720P

Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

What is the solution if you live in a relationship where both parts are submissive? Does the sex work? The answer is yes. All they have to do is to visit Mistress Kathia's bdsm club and offer their body to the Domina, letting her do anything she wants to them. Kathaia's control turns both Sophie and Renato on without end to the point when they have an earth-shattering climax.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Sharing With Hubby

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Blonde, Wife, MILF, Big Tits

It's a complete mystery how Brandi Love's husband could be in the same room with her (as she strips down and tries on sexy new lingerie!), without just jumping right in and fucking her Milf pussy. That jerk would rather watch the football game all day, even on their vacation down south. Brandi's not about to let her horny mood go to waste, though. She decides on a quick-and-dirty idea to get her husband tied up and out of the way, so she can ask the bell-hop for the dick she's been craving all day.

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3739kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

Download Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Cast: girls
Genres: Strapon, Pegging, Ass Licking

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, , and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

stress Natalia, Paris Knight 2017

Cast: stress Natalia, Paris Knight
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Full Movies

Mistresses Natalia and Paris have invited a stud over for some fun, and Natalia loves making her cuckold slave submit to real men. Natalia calls him up and in no time he is on his knees sucking the stud's cock. The two women just laugh as the cuckold's head bobs up and down the stud's shaft; they find it so amusing that they decide to film it just to humiliate the cuck more later. When the stud cums he makes sure to leave huge cum streaks all over the cuck's face. Mistresses Natalia and Paris make out with each other and their stud as the poor cuckold is relegated to worshiping their feet. Natalia and Paris enjoy having the cuck's tongue on their feet, but they also enjoy humiliating the cuck by making him worship the stud's feet as well. Natalia and Paris humiliate their cuckold by making him compare his cock size to the stud's, then order him to jerk his dick to make it bigger while Paris gives the stud a blow job. Natalia orders him to cum in his own face, but the cuck produces so .

Duration: 39:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6303kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download stress Natalia, Paris Knight 2017

Subby hubby Com Nina Dolci Creating A Subby Hubby 720P

A horny pussy is not a choosy pussy, so let it be young or old, a hard cock is more than welcomed. Doris cannot control her burning desire, so it is very useful to have the teen-lover old man around, who is always ready to bang that pink kitty. Little young Doris rides the seasoned cock like a real jockey, not stopping until she gets covered with cum.

Duration: 35:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6346kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Subby hubby Com Nina Dolci Creating A Subby Hubby 720P

Mega Pack New Clips TheEnglishMansion - Part 1

The English Mansion is one of the leading femdom sites on the net, producing videos with unique female domination fantasy stories based on many women's secret sexual desires. Here you will find real sessions of Mistresses who love training their slaves with CP & strapons, dominant women sexually use & turn men into their sex slaves. Plus domestic femdom situations/role-plays with dominant wives cuckolding & keeping their husbands in chastity or feminisation as CDs crossdressers/ TVs & making them serve them.

Total size: 286.8 MB in 1 files.

Download Mega Pack New Clips TheEnglishMansion - Part 1

Mistress Natalia, Paris Knight - A Cuckold's Life

Mistresses Natalia and Paris have invited a stud over for some fun, and Natalia loves making her cuckold slave submit to real men. Natalia calls him up and in no time he is on his knees sucking the stud's cock. The two women just laugh as the cuckold's head bobs up and down the stud's shaft; they find it so amusing that they decide to film it just to humiliate the cuck more later. When the stud cums he makes sure to leave huge cum streaks all over the cuck's face. Mistresses Natalia and Paris make out with each other and their stud as the poor cuckold is relegated to worshiping their feet. Natalia and Paris enjoy having the cuck's tongue on their feet, but they also enjoy humiliating the cuck by making him worship the stud's feet as well. Natalia and Paris humiliate their cuckold by making him compare his cock size to the stud's, then order him to jerk his dick to make it bigger while Paris gives the stud a blow job. Natalia orders him to cum in his own face, but the cuck produces so .

Download Mistress Natalia, Paris Knight - A Cuckold's Life

Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend - MiniMovie

Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Chindo, Cock Comparision, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Sock Worship

Kelly Bundy is exasperated with her boyfriend Cameron. After yet another unsuccessful attempt to make love ruined because his dick is too small to even penetrate her, Kelly tells Cameron his tiny dick just won't do the job. So she orders him to use a chindo strapon to fuck her pussy. Kelly needs to orgasm, even if it has to be this way. Once Kelly cums, she pushes away her tiny dicked boyfriend in disgust. Bored of having to be fucked by a fake cock, Kelly tells Cameron that she is going to break up with him in one hour unless he finds a way to really get her fucked.

Duration: 33:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6329kbps

Download Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend - MiniMovie

I'll saddle you in the dark, a goat

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, , and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Download I'll saddle you in the dark, a goat

Anya Olsen, Ashley Fires, Lux Orchid - Best Break Up Therapy

Its been almost a year since Lance got dumped. He cant get over his ex, Lux Orchid. Hes seeing a great girl now. Everything is awesome about Anya Olsen. He loves her, but he cant stop thinking about Lux, so he reached out to Ashley Fires. Dr Fires is the best there is a aggressive break up recovery

Duration: 41:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7

Download Anya Olsen, Ashley Fires, Lux Orchid - Best Break Up Therapy

CumeatingCuckolds Zoe Parker Cuckold Time

Release Year: 2016
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Zoe Parker
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore

Zoe is fucking her man's personal trainer behind his back. When he comes home early and finds them together, she puts him right into a cock sucking cuckold work out. She feels a little sad for her man so after he new bull cums, she sucks his little cock for him.

Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6438kbps

Download CumeatingCuckolds Zoe Parker Cuckold Time

Cast: Mike Panic, Alex Coal

Mistress Natalia, Paris Knight - A Cuckolds Life

Download Mistress Natalia, Paris Knight - A Cuckolds Life

Paris Trains Her Husband

Cast: Paris Knight
Genres: Female Domination, femdom, pegging, Sissy Training, Strapon

Paris Knight isn't done training her husband to be the little submissive cuckold bitch she wants him to be. She knows the way to really get him to feel completely submissive to her, is to fuck him with a strap-on. At least, that is what some of the women at the gym told her, so she is going to be putting it to the test. Paris makes her submissive husband suck her big cock and get fucked by her until she is satisfied. She doesn't just fuck him for a short time, she really makes it go on and on and makes it count. Every minute that goes by, he feels more and more owned by her and like her little bitch.

Duration: 33:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6333kbps

Download Paris Trains Her Husband

Freaky Roommates Got New Dick

Cast: Lance Hart, Lilith Luxe, Janice Griffith, Lydia Black, Pierce Paris, Rev Arielle Aquinas, Sablique Von Lux, Terra Mizu
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, CBT, Face Sitting, Foot Fetish, Hand Jobs, Pegging

Rev. Arielle Aquinas is on the sofa of her living room riding Lance Hart's dick. They just met that day. Lance asks her if she's worried about her roommates coming home and she tells him to shut up while she keeps riding his cock. When her two sexy roommates (Sablique Von Lux and TerraMizu) come in, Lance is startled, but strangely no one seems to care that they are fucking in the living room.

Rev just keeps bouncing on his cock and her two roommates cheer her on. They do give her a little business about not taking him to her room, but she replies, "Hey, I really needed this dick." and their all cool with it. Lance thinks he might get to fuck everyone until Sablique grabs him by the balls and starts slapping them.

Sablique squeezes his balls while her friend stuffs her pussy with his hard dick. Terra sits on his face. All three girls just want Rev to cum. Sablique and Terra take turns abusing Lance's nuts with squeezes and slaps and a really strong vibrator while the other one s.

Duration: 25:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 950.8 MB

Download Freaky Roommates Got New Dick

A Cuckold's Life (03/27/2017)

Cast: Mistress Natalia, Paris Knight
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Full Movies

Download A Cuckold's Life (03/27/2017)

Poor Students

Cast: girl
Genres: Russian, Femdom, Humiliation, Mistress, Submission, Foot Fetish, Pussy Licking

Mrs. Julia has a posh apartment. A couple of poor students come to her to rent a room and is surprised when they find out the price - she is very small! Only $ 500 in the center of Moscow - this is a mere penny! Guys want to take the keys - they still do not understand that they are trapped.

Duration: 34:29
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 754.2 MB

Download Poor Students

A Cuckold's Life (27 Mar 2017)

Cast: Mistress Natalia, Paris Knight

Download A Cuckold's Life (27 Mar 2017)

Veronica Moser

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

Alex's sensual

Download Alex's sensual

Sharing With Hubby

Subbyhubby Vanessa Cage'S House Boy 720P

Elza and Betty visit the same pleasure resort, usually at the same time, so they often meet in the sauna. They got to know each other by time, getting into a more intimate relationship with each passing occasion. After a time they found an affection toward each other, which turned into something more sensual.

Duration: 30:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6356kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Subbyhubby Vanessa Cage'S House Boy 720P

Petticoat Punishment

Cheerleader squad captain Kristina has heard a lot of rumors that the squad's only male cheerleader is secretly gay. She decides to confront him about all these rumors but when he denies it she wants to put him to the test. She surprises him with a large dildo she has hidden under her uniform's skirt and starts him off with giving it a blowjob. He protests as he gags on her large cock which causes her to crack up laughing at him. When she moves on to fucking him in the ass with the huge dildo he gets an erection, all the proof she needs that he really IS gay. He begs her to keep this between them but it gives her a great opening to blackmail him into being her little bitch slave. When he promises to do whatever she wants he is caught in her trap. Kristina really goes at it hard, fucking him relentlessly as he moans and begs but the whole time he remains hard. She threatens to tell his secret to the girls on the squad or maybe the guys on the football team so they can use him if they w.

Duration: 47:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4100kbps
Audio: 202kbps

Download Petticoat Punishment

Back