Merciless Mistresses

newageofx

Gasmask_Rubberguy_Milking

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Gasmask, Rubber, Latex, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Gasmask_Rubberguy_Milking.mp4
File Size: 389 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Gasmask_Rubberguy_Milking.mp4

DomNation - THE ENSLAVEMENT OF MR. ROBERTS - Stella Liberty

DomNation_-_THE_ENSLAVEMENT_OF_MR._ROBERTS_-_Stella_Liberty

This is the Full Length Version of the epic 4-part fetish erotic drama, "The Enslavement Of Mr. Roberts" starring the incomparable Stella Liberty. All four Chapters are included to create a stunning, 22 minute Female Domination masterpiece. Enjoy!

Mr. Roberts is a powerful business executive with a dirty little secret. Since the day he hired his personal assistant Miss Stella almost two years ago, he has hoped that she would one day become his Dominant Goddess n enslave him to her whims and desires. Today, his fantasy shall become a reality, as Stella unveils her evil plan to Dominate her boss.

1 by 1, Miss Liberty uses all of Mr. Robert's fetish addictions against him to make him her slave forever. Leather, gloves, lip gloss, perfume, boots, and financial domination are the weapons Stella employs to break him to her will and transform her former employer into her docile slave.

Stella Liberty is magnificent as she brainwashes her boss effortlessly using psychological warfare, mind control, incentive n reward techniques, and aversion training to wrap this once powerful business executive around her tiny finger. Mr. Roberts is clearly no match for the cruel and evil seduction techniques of Mistress Stella Liberty, and is well on his way to a life of eternal slavery.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DomNation, Leather Fetish, Bondage Male, Bondage, Boots, Botlicking, Boot Worship, Stella Liberty, Humiliation, Degradation, Sub Training, Stella Liberty, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Leather, BDSM

File name:DomNation_-_THE_ENSLAVEMENT_OF_MR._ROBERTS_-_Stella_Liberty.mp4
File Size: 954 MB
Duration: 00:22:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 14.638 FPS, 5732 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_THE_ENSLAVEMENT_OF_MR._ROBERTS_-_Stella_Liberty.mp4

DomNation - THE SUBLIME SADISM OF BOSSY DELILAH - Bossy Del...

DomNation_-_THE_SUBLIME_SADISM_OF_BOSSY_DELILAH_-_Bossy_Delilah

Greetings my many pets, admirers and hopeful slaves. As you can plainly see from this very unique selection of video clips, I am a true Dominant Sadist, and as such I revel in your pain.thrill to your agony.get aroused by your suffering. It is who I am.

I instruct all my wannabe masochists to purchase this unique video compilations and view it while on your knees, wishing n hoping to be my next victim. Perhaps if you write me an extremely polite letter of introduction, I will invite you to spend some "quality time" with me. Be careful what you wish for, pet. HA HA!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, Spitting, Humiliation, Face Sitting, Facesitting, FaceSit, Face Sit, HOM, Hand Over Mouth, Smothering, Smother, Degradation, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, DomNation, Bossy Delilah, Corporal Punishment, BDSM, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training

File name:DomNation_-_THE_SUBLIME_SADISM_OF_BOSSY_DELILAH_-_Bossy_Delilah.mp4
File Size: 806 MB
Duration: 00:27:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 15.000 FPS, 3865 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_THE_SUBLIME_SADISM_OF_BOSSY_DELILAH_-_Bossy_Delilah.mp4

Footdomunited - Stocking Slaves - Mistress Jacque

Footdomunited - Stocking Slaves - Mistress Jacque

Mistress Jacque sits back and watches while her foot slave lick her heels clean n taste on her stockings.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Footdomunited, Stockings, Nylons, Mistress Jacque, Jacque, Stockings Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Footdomunited - Stocking Slaves - Mistress Jacque .mp4
File Size: 122 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:05:01
Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 3232 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Footdomunited - Stocking Slaves - Mistress Jacque .mp4

Lady Mesmeratrix - La Regina Dittatrice - L'uccelletto

Lady Mesmeratrix - La Regina Dittatrice - L'uccelletto

I humiliate my smallcock slave, showing him a REAL DICK, three times bigger than his pathetic little bird. And you, who are watching, should stop laughing: you are even smaller than him. Download this clip n stroke on a REAL COCK, loser.

Umilio pesantemente il mio schiavo minidotato, mettendolo di fronte ad un VERO CAZZO bello dotato, grande il triplo del suo patetico uccelletto. E' inutile che tu, spettatore, te la rida tanto, visto che sei ridotto peggio di lui, coglione. Compra questo video e segati su un vero cazzo.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Mesmeratrix, Mesmeratrix, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Body Part Comparison

File name:Lady Mesmeratrix - La Regina Dittatrice - L'uccelletto.mp4
File Size: 245 MB
Duration: 00:07:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4440 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Mesmeratrix - La Regina Dittatrice - L'uccelletto.mp4

Merciless Dominas - CBT The Mistress Sarah Kelly Way - Mist...

Merciless_Dominas_-_CBT_The_Mistress_Sarah_Kelly_Way_-_Mistress_Sarah_Kelly

Mistress Sarah Kelly is a well known British dominatrix from the Manchester area. We asked her at her arrival to our shoot about her favorite practices. The 1st thing she mentioned was CBT - so what would be better than to ask her to show us on camera how a CBT session should be carried out. Sit down, relax and watch how Mistress Sarah Kelly performs classic CBT on slave James.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Merciless Dominas, CBT, Mistress, Sarah Kelly, Mistress Sarah Kelly, British, UK, United Kingdom, British Femdom, CBT Instruction

File name:Merciless_Dominas_-_CBT_The_Mistress_Sarah_Kelly_Way_-_Mistress_Sarah_Kelly.mp4
File Size: 670 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:11:30
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 8001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_-_CBT_The_Mistress_Sarah_Kelly_Way_-_Mistress_Sarah_Kelly.mp4

Mistress Ezada - puppy positions test and punishment

Mistress_Ezada_-_puppy_positions_test_and_punishment

It's a proven fact: males are best treated as animals. When they are rewarded for good behavior and punished for bad, males can be molded into smart, faithful, and playful pets. I neuter My male pups by using chastity to eliminate their sexual desires; this way they can concentrate better on My orders.

Dressed in a red leather catsuit, I`ll test My puppy on how well he responds to My hand and voice commands and executes My ten basic positions for submissive males. Every mistake results in punishment, and I fear there will be many lashes of discipline administered today.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ezada Sinn, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Hard, Brutal, Mistress, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada, Sinn, Human Pet, Puppy Play, Pet Play, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Female Supremacy, Leather Fetish, Leather

File name:Mistress_Ezada_-_puppy_positions_test_and_punishment.mp4
File Size: 332 MB
Duration: 00:11:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3972 kb/s
Audio: AC-3

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_-_puppy_positions_test_and_punishment.mp4

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Wrapped Up and Fucked

Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Wrapped_Up_and_Fucked

I just love getting dressed up in my favorite seven inch heel platform fetish pumps, sheer black Wolfords, tight shiny latex leggings and a leopard top when it's time to pound my fuck pet. It's helplessly wrapped up in plastic face down on my rubber covered bed waiting for me to use my pussy boi hole until it screams and I'm satisfied. When my hole isn't taking it the way I like it, I decided to cane its bare ass and make it beg for more of my big black dick to make the pain stop. So much fun!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Nikita, Obey Nikita, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Obeynikita, Mistress, Nikita, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Latex, Shiny Leggings, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Wrapped_Up_and_Fucked.mp4
File Size: 477 MB
Duration: 00:10:50
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5957 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Wrapped_Up_and_Fucked.mp4

Mistress T Fetish Fuckery - New Rubber Slave Tested

Mistress___T___Fetish_Fuckery_-_New_Rubber_Slave_Tested

I have a new fuck slave applicant. Encased in latex, hooded and bound he is objectified to the point where only his dick matters. I put him through the paces, testing his orgasm control. I tell him how he might be used if he pleases me. Chained to my bed, just existing to please me, to be used as fuck meat. He has a fantastic cock with a nice piercing and produces an impressive cum shot when I want him to. Does he pass my test?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Mistress, MistressT, Mistress T, Forced Orgasm, Latex, Rubber, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot

File name:Mistress___T___Fetish_Fuckery_-_New_Rubber_Slave_Tested.mp4
File Size: 318 MB
Duration: 00:10:49
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress___T___Fetish_Fuckery_-_New_Rubber_Slave_Tested.mp4

Cruel-Handjobs - HANDJOB IN JOGGINGS

Cruel-Handjobs_-_HANDJOB_IN_JOGGINGS

The slave is laying spread eagled on his back in front of his mistress. She is wearing her comfy black and pink joggings and a pair of pink rubber gloves, because never in a million years would she touch any of her slave with bare hands. She poured some oil on her gloves before and now she moves her hands on the slave's cock up n down, until he can't hold back. But then comes the surprise from Mistress, a long massage of his sensitive cock that makes the slave scream n laugh in pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Mistress Ariel, Ariel, Mistress, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Glovejob, Gloves

File name:Cruel-Handjobs_-_HANDJOB_IN_JOGGINGS.mp4
File Size: 491 MB
Duration: 00:08:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7432 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel-Handjobs_-_HANDJOB_IN_JOGGINGS.mp4

DomNation - CRUEL AND SADISTIC WHIPPINGS 7

DomNation_-_CRUEL_AND_SADISTIC_WHIPPINGS_7

This special compilation video contains previously released footage of several of your favorite DomNation Mistresses at their sadistic best. As a special gift to our loyal customers, we are offering this 31 minute collectors item for HALF PRICE!

This is a must see compilation video for lovers of hard core whipping and slave punishment. This video contains several our most popular Dominas, including: Goddess Tangent, Cybill Troy, January Seraph, Nikki Next, Miranda Mayfair, Mistress Storm and Joclyn Stone.

Nikki NextBe forewarned: this video is the real deal and perhaps among the most intense BDSM interaction you will see anywhere on the web today. Real slaves.100% real action.no safe words.no time outs.NO MERCY! We have little doubt it will become a collectors item, so please purchase your copy right away!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DomNation, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Compilation, Goddess Tangent, January Seraph, Nikki Next, Miranda Mayfair, Mistress Storm, Joclyn Stone, Beatdowns, Cybill Troy, Cybil, Bondage Male, Bondage, Corporal Punishment

File name:DomNation_-_CRUEL_AND_SADISTIC_WHIPPINGS_7.mp4
File Size: 886 MB
Duration: 00:31:34
Video: AVC, 1920x, 14.016 FPS, 3789 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_CRUEL_AND_SADISTIC_WHIPPINGS_7.mp4

DomNation - THE INCOMPARABLE CRUELTY OF MISTRESS BELLA BLAC...

DomNation_-_THE_INCOMPARABLE_CRUELTY_OF_MISTRESS_BELLA_BLACKHEART

This is a special edition 28+ minute Slave Punishment video, showcasing the "Sublime Sadism" of one of DomNation's all time favorite Dominas. Behold the incomparable Bella Blackheart in all her sadistic glory, as she tears the flesh of her pets with her dreaded bull whips n single tails.

We reviewed hours and hours of archived footage to bring you these 28+ minutes of Mistress bella's most memorable scenes for the low low price of only $14.99. This is sure to be a collector's item, so order your copy today!

Greetings my many pets, admirers and hopeful slaves. As you can plainly see from this very unique selection of video clips, I am a true Dominant Sadist, and as such I revel in your pain.thrill to your agony.get aroused by your suffering. It is who I am.

I instruct all my wannabe masochists to purchase this unique video compilations and view it while on your knees, wishing n hoping to be my next victim. Perhaps if you write me an extremely polite letter of introduction, I`ll invite you to spend some "quality time" with me. Be careful what you wish for, pet. HA HA!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DomNation, Bella Blackheart, Mistress, Compilation, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Corporal Punishment, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, BDSM

File name:DomNation_-_THE_INCOMPARABLE_CRUELTY_OF_MISTRESS_BELLA_BLACKHEART.mp4
File Size: 401 MB
Duration: 00:28:21
Video: AVC, 1280x, 15.000 FPS, 1812 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_THE_INCOMPARABLE_CRUELTY_OF_MISTRESS_BELLA_BLACKHEART.mp4

DomNation - THE SEDUCTIVE DOMINANT POWER OF GODDESS NIKKI NEXT

DomNation_-_THE_SEDUCTIVE_DOMINANT_POWER_OF_GODDESS_NIKKI_NEXT

This is a special edition 30 minute compilation video, showcasing the Incomparable Beauty, Power and Dominance of one of DomNation's all time favorite Dommes. Behold the incomparable leather n latex clad Goddess Nikki Next in all her dominant glory, as she subjects her helpless slaves to a myriad of her twisted torments, including whipping, paddling, face slapping, spitting, humiliation, and more!

Greetings my many pets, admirers and hopeful slaves. As you can plainly see from this very unique selection of video clips, I am a true Goddess, and as such I revel in your pain.thrill to your agony.get aroused by your suffering. It is who I am.

I instruct all my hopeful slaves to purchase this unique video compilations and view it while on your knees, wishing and hoping to be my next victim. Perhaps if you write me an extremely polite letter of introduction, I will invite you to spend some "quality time" with me. Be careful what you wish for, pet. HA HA!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DomNation, Nikki Next, Whipping, Spitting, Corporal Punishment, Faceslapping, Scratching, Faceslap, Face Slap, Face Slapping, Whipped, Whip, Paddling, Whipped, Compilation, Whip, Bondage Male, Bondage, Brat Girls, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training

File name:DomNation_-_THE_SEDUCTIVE_DOMINANT_POWER_OF_GODDESS_NIKKI_NEXT.mp4
File Size: 391 MB
Duration: 00:30:27
Video: AVC, 1280x, 14.708 FPS, 1662 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_THE_SEDUCTIVE_DOMINANT_POWER_OF_GODDESS_NIKKI_NEXT.mp4

Footdomunited - Boot Slaves - Mitress Daisy

Footdomunited - Boot Slaves - Mitress Daisy

Mitress Daisy lazes on her bed and summons her slave to her bedside to worship n lick on her sexy platform boots.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Footdomunited, Bootdom, High Heels, Platform Boots, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Mistress Daisy, Daisy, Mistress, Bootlicking, Boot Worship

File name:Footdomunited - Boot Slaves - Mitress Daisy.mp4
File Size: 236 MB
Duration: 00:05:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5806 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Footdomunited - Boot Slaves - Mitress Daisy.mp4

Goddess Foot Worship - Caught Smoking

Goddess_Foot_Worship_-_Caught_Smoking

Goddess Brittany Shae gets caught smoking by her mama's boyfriend and he is not pleased. When he threatens to tell on her, but promises to keep her smoking a secret if she lets him play with her pretty feet. Watch as he slips off her sexy knee high socks, burying his nose in her toes, smelling them before kissing each toe. To make sure she stays put, he binds her ankles together with one of the socks before sucking on each one of her toes, sliding his tongue in between every crevice. When he starts tickling her sexy bare feet, she can't help but to giggle, wiggling her little feet wildly before he slides his tongue along her arches, tasting them again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, GoddessFootWorship, Brittany Shae, Footdom, Foot Domination, Toes Sucking, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Goddess_Foot_Worship_-_Caught_Smoking.mp4
File Size: 255 MB
Duration: 00:06:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5069 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Foot_Worship_-_Caught_Smoking.mp4

Kinky and Cruel I Love to Ride Mistress Paz Black

Kinky_and_Cruel___I_Love_to_Ride___Mistress_Paz_Black

Introducing Mistress Paz Black! This is her first time riding a human pony and she absolutely LOVED IT! She constantly beats her pony n makes him work VERY HARD for her. She especially loves forcing her feet into his face n mouth when he is exhausted and trying to catch his breath. We`ve no doubt you`ll enjoy watching Mistress Paz riding in this video clip. Get it today!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Paz Black, Mistress, Paz Black, Ponyplay, Human Pony, Human Horse, Footworship, Paddling, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:KinkyandCruel___I_Love_to_Ride___Mistress_Paz_Black.mp4
File Size: 155 MB
Duration: 00:05:50
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3574 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyandCruel___I_Love_to_Ride___Mistress_Paz_Black.mp4

Mandy Christina - ATMD rain With Brat Girls

Mandy___Christina_-_ATMD_rain_With_Brat_Girls

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Findom, Cash Fetish, Money Fetish, Financial Domination, Double Domination, Dual Domination, Mandy Flores, Christina

File name:Mandy___Christina_-_ATMD_rain_With_Brat_Girls.mp4
File Size: 297 MB
Duration: 00:06:30
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6214 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy___Christina_-_ATMD_rain_With_Brat_Girls.mp4

SubbyHubby - Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves Part 1 - Sp...

SubbyHubby - Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves Part 1 - Spanking The Pervert

Dava n Brianna are relaxing at home when they notice the neighborhood pervert peeking through the window. This is not your average, run of the mill, creep either. This idiot is wearing a little pink crop top and is playing with his fully exposed little dick. The 2 ladies have seen this pathetic creep before, it's their neighbor. They decide to put on a show for the loser, Dava lowers her dress revealing her huge tanned tits. Brianna begins to lick Dava's perky nipples and then they sit on the couch 2 get more comfortable. This peeking tom pervert must think he's hit the jackpot! Not so fast! They bust the creepy neighbor n bring him inside. Now it's time for him to pay! The ladies position hum on the couch with his ass up in the air and drop down his ridiculous red leggings. They proceed to punish the perv by giving him a sound spanking. To prove how sorry, he is the women tell him to go to the store n bring back champagne n flowers. He better not be late!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Spanked, Spank, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, Dava Foxx, Humiliation, Degradation, Goddess Brianna, Brianna, Goddess

File name:SubbyHubby - Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves Part 1 - Spanking The Pervert.mp4
File Size: 565 MB
Duration: 00:06:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubbyHubby - Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves Part 1 - Spanking The Pervert.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - BP - Cut Out of Chastity for Spoon Feeding

Brat Princess 2 - BP - Cut Out of Chastity for Spoon Feeding

1080 HD Natalya lost the key to her slave's chastity device, but she really wants to get him out of it so that she can spoon feed him his own cum. She gets a bolt cutter and cuts the lock on its chastity device. Her slave is finally free for the 1st time in months! Natalya tells her slave to start stroking for her and her friends, Chloe n Mia. The girls all make Natalya's slave kiss their butts. They all laugh at him while he goons over their bodies. The slave obeys Princess Natalya and cums in a glass. After the key being lost and spending so long in chastity, it's a huge load. The girls laugh at the slave while he swallows the enormous load. The slave obediently swallows every drop for the girls' amusement.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Chastity, Triple Domination, Chloe, Mia, Natalya, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Chastity Male, Forced Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Ass Kissing, Humiliation, Degradation, Brat Girls

File name:Brat Princess 2 - BP - Cut Out of Chastity for Spoon Feeding.mp4
File Size: 695 MB
Duration: 00:09:30
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - BP - Cut Out of Chastity for Spoon Feeding.mp4

ClubDom - Goddess Valora Demands Obedience - Sounding

ClubDom - Goddess Valora Demands Obedience - Sounding

Goddess Valora has her bitch tied up securely on the bondage table. She informs her slave that he is her plaything today. She`ll do anything she wants to him. She already beat him into a blubbering mess. Now she reveals her shiny metal dilators that she is about to use on his cock. The slave looks terrified as Goddess Valora makes him kiss the shiny metal sound that is about to be inserted into his urethra. Too bad he has no choice but to do what she says and to take what she does. Goddess Valora takes the dilator n inserts it into his little pee-hole, slowly fucking the inside of his cock. Goddess Valora isn't finished yet though, she has bigger dilators and wants to stretch her bitch's pee-hole good! Her slave looks on with dread as Valora shoves the bigger sound into his cock. While she is stretching his cock hole with the large sound, Goddess Valora amps up the torment by using a hitachi on his cock. This torture continues until the slave can't take it anymore and explodes with the sound in his cock. She picks up his cum with her latex gloved hand and feeds her slave his own filth. After making her slut gag on her cum covered hand, Goddess Valora is pleased. However, the day is just getting started and the torture will continue for this pathetic slave.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sounding, Urethral Sounds, ClubDom, Goddess Valora, CBT, Valora, Goddess, Vibrator, Cum Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Cum Swallowing, Forced Male Orgasm, Bondage Male, Bondage, Forced Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:ClubDom - Goddess Valora Demands Obedience - Sounding.mp4
File Size: 500 MB
Duration: 00:05:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubDom - Goddess Valora Demands Obedience - Sounding.mp4

ClubStiletto - Lick My Ass Crack While I Trample This Bitch...

ClubStiletto - Lick My Ass Crack While I Trample This Bitch - Mistress Kandy

We find Mistress Kandy sitting on her slaves chest after having just trampled him in a pair of lace booties (Trampled, Facesat And Farted On). She explains that she has an array of shoes at her disposal and her plan is to trample him in each n even make him change the shoes for her while she does so. She starts with flip flops and they definitely make a flip flop sound as she marches on his body before making him lick the rubber soles and then standing on his head.

Watch as Kandy goes through the entire lineup of shoes showing little mercy to her carpet along the way. She even gets u involved when her pants start to slide down at 1 point and she tells you to crawl in and lick her ass crack while she tramples her bitch.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Jumping, Trampling, Trample, Mistress Kandy, Kandy, Kandy Kink, Mistress, Assworship, Asslicking, Anilingus, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Shoe Worship, Shoeslicking, Shoe Fetish

File name:ClubStiletto - Lick My Ass Crack While I Trample This Bitch - Mistress Kandy.mp4
File Size: 605 MB
Duration: 00:08:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9947 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto - Lick My Ass Crack While I Trample This Bitch - Mistress Kandy.mp4

DIVINE BITCHES - 25.09.2018 - Helena Locke, Tony Orlando - ...

DIVINE BITCHES - 25.09.2018 - Helena Locke, Tony Orlando - Fucked and Cucked

Hired for a photoshoot, Helena Locke and Tony Orlando are both dressed in tight shiny latex. The photographer snaps pictures as they portray the roles of Dominatrix n Slave. Tony, head-to-toe in all black latex has his hands tied to a St. Andrew's Cross.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Latex, Rubber, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Tease, Teasing, DivineBitches, Helena Locke, Strapon, Fucking, Machine, Anal Fucking, Rope Bondage, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, X-Frame

File name:DIVINE BITCHES - 25.09.2018 - Helena Locke, Tony Orlando - Fucked and Cucked.mp4
File Size: 1.93 GB
Duration: 00:53:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DIVINE BITCHES - 25.09.2018 - Helena Locke, Tony Orlando - Fucked and Cucked.mp4

DomNation - A VICIOUS AND MERCILESS PUNISHMENT CANING - God...

DomNation_-_A_VICIOUS_AND_MERCILESS_PUNISHMENT_CANING_-_Goddess_Tangent

Dommes Tangent has numerous instruments of agony in cue for her slave's demise. Several rattan canes in all their most severe incarnations.

1 by 1, Goddess Tangent administers her many canes to put her helpless minion through a gauntlet of extreme physical and psychological torment. Each strike will leave marks that will decorate his flesh canvas for weeks. But the impact on his psyche, will truly last a lifetime. His piercing screams only serve to further fuel Goddess Tangent's sadistic fire. Her sadistic laughter easily out his pleas for mercy.

Once she has concluded tenderizing his body with her merciless canes, it is time for Tangent to reveal the final instrument of destruction. A four foot, leather braided bull whip shall be the final nail in this pet's coffin!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Tangent, Tangent, Mistress, Mistress Tangent, DomNation, Bondage Male, Bondage, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal Punishment, BDSM, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:DomNation_-_A_VICIOUS_AND_MERCILESS_PUNISHMENT_CANING_-_Goddess_Tangent.mp4
File Size: 471 MB
Duration: 00:13:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 14.750 FPS, 4880 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_A_VICIOUS_AND_MERCILESS_PUNISHMENT_CANING_-_Goddess_Tangent.mp4

DomNation - MANHANDLED BY THE CRUEL COLOSSUS - Lady Towers

DomNation_-_MANHANDLED_BY_THE_CRUEL_COLOSSUS_-_Lady_Towers

Standing 6'4″ in her bare feet and weighing in at 220 pounds, Lady Towers is truly a giant among women. Dominating men comes naturally to a woman of her stature, especially since men literally throw themselves at her feet on a daily basis.in the supermarket, on the street, at her day job.begging for the opportunity to be her slave.

And when unruly slaves are foolish enough to disobey her, their punishment is swift and severe. This puny worm is trapped beneath her full weight, and she can literally do anything she wants with him. And she does. Ass smothering, face slapping, rib crushing butt bombs, leg scissoring, and more. He is putty in her hands and she uses her enormous physical strength and size to completely manhandle this insect effortlessly.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amazon, DomNation, Smothering, Smother, Giantess, Wrestling, Scissor, Scissored, Scissoring, Scissorhold, Female Wrestling, Ass Smothering

File name:DomNation_-_MANHANDLED_BY_THE_CRUEL_COLOSSUS_-_Lady_Towers.mp4
File Size: 443 MB
Duration: 00:17:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 14.674 FPS, 3480 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_MANHANDLED_BY_THE_CRUEL_COLOSSUS_-_Lady_Towers.mp4

DomNation - MY COCK OWNS YOUR ASS - Goddess Tangent

DomNation_-_MY_COCK_OWNS_YOUR_ASS_-_Goddess_Tangent

This is a Special Edition Full Length Video combining all of the footage from THREE of Goddess Tangent's top selling Forced Anal n Strap-On clips: "Strapped Down for Her Strap-On" and "In Your Face, Down Your Throat, and Up Your Ass", and "Take It All For Me, Butt Slut". A Full 17 Minutes of breathtaking, ass pounding footage from The Incomparable Mistress Tangent. Enjoy!

Goddess Tangent fucks her boi's mouth silly with her massive strap on cock, until he is gagging n spitting up huge wads of mucus. Tangent takes the long slimy strings of spit up and literally rubs it in his pathetic face. She enjoys playing with his mouth so much, that she pulls the steel anal hook from between his cheeks and forces it into his mouth, while ordering him to suck the ass juice from it.

Tangent slowly stalks her prey, waving her big dick in his face before penetrating him balls deep. She fucks his ass long and hard, as butt boi moans in delirious agony. Over and over she pounds his ass hole, as she fish hooks his mouth to hold him in place.

Goddess Tangent is magnificent as she rag dolls her beloved pet into any position she desires, while her strap on impales him like a true warrior Goddess' spear. Flipping him onto his shoulders, she violently fucks his gaping hole pile driver style, while she instructs him to cum for her. "Jerk that useless worm of a dick for me", she shouts, while she plows his ass.

Stroking his cock furiously as instructed, butt boi begs Goddess for permission to cum. "Permission granted, but only if you ejaculate on your face". Right on cue, Rick ejaculates directly onto his face as instructed. Tangent then smears it all over his face with the sole of her boot. HOT!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DomNation, Goddess Tangent, Tangent, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Bondage Male, Bondage, BDSM, Humiliation, Degradation, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:DomNation_-_MY_COCK_OWNS_YOUR_ASS_-_Goddess_Tangent.mp4
File Size: 654 MB
Duration: 00:17:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 14.749 FPS, 5053 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_MY_COCK_OWNS_YOUR_ASS_-_Goddess_Tangent.mp4

DomNation - THE INSTITUTE OF CORRECTION VOLUME 3 - The Rep...

DomNation_-_THE_INSTITUTE_OF_CORRECTION__VOLUME_3_-_The_Repossession_of_Mr_Hyde_FULL_MOVIE

Goddess Mena n bella Bathory conspire to corrupt the newly elected Senator Hyde. Their end goal is to separate him from his vast fortune and plunge him into a world of eternal slavery. In unison the diabolical duo will force Senator Hyde back into total submission.because he was never truly cured of his weaknesses in the 1st place.

Senator Hyde will only be cured when Goddess Mena allows it! But until then both he and his life long friend Judge Eric are at the mercy of their own twisted fetish needs and mere pawns in the evil duo's diabolical plan for world domination. When Mena and Bella are done draining them, both Hyde n Eric will sign their lives away to these magnificent Dominant Goddesses and crawl away broken and destitute.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DomNation, Findom, Financial Domination, Bondage Male, Bondage, Sensual Domination, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training

File name:DomNation_-_THE_INSTITUTE_OF_CORRECTION__VOLUME_3_-_The_Repossession_of_Mr_Hyde_FULL_MOVIE.mp4
File Size: 971 MB
Duration: 00:38:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 14.487 FPS, 3364 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_THE_INSTITUTE_OF_CORRECTION__VOLUME_3_-_The_Repossession_of_Mr_Hyde_FULL_MOVIE.mp4

DomNation - YOU WILL COME TO LOVE MY CRUELTY - Mistress Syn...

DomNation_-_YOU_WILL_COME_TO_LOVE_MY_CRUELTY_-_Mistress_Synful_Pleasure

Mistress Synful Pleasure believes in the value of a good old fashioned thrashing, delivered in the most heartless manner imaginable. She wants her slave to decide once and for all, total submission at her hand.or banishment forever. She beats him with this intention, holding nothing back. Her work has only started when her slave reaches his breaking point.

She continues to sadistically beat down her slave, laughing as he tries to avoid each strike. Naturally she only beats his ass harder for this. Broken down n worn out, her pain pet begs her for more and Mistress is so proud of him for making the right choice. But she will continue on with the beating until she is satisfied that he has suffered enough. Beaten down, but still willing to be thrashed another day. Perfect. As it should be.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DomNation, Mistress Synful Pleasure, Synful Pleasure, Mistress, CBT, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Femdom Spanking, Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:DomNation_-_YOU_WILL_COME_TO_LOVE_MY_CRUELTY_-_Mistress_Synful_Pleasure.mp4
File Size: 216 MB
Duration: 00:06:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 13.902 FPS, 4806 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_YOU_WILL_COME_TO_LOVE_MY_CRUELTY_-_Mistress_Synful_Pleasure.mp4

Jasmine Mendez - FISTING FOR SCREAMS

Jasmine_Mendez_-_FISTING_FOR_SCREAMS

It's judgement day for this slave. Today is this Slaves sentencing of punishment. How extreme should this Slaves punishment be? CBT? No that's not enough, what about whipping?

Hmmmm maybe I should just stretch his ass out. Shove my entire in this Slaves ass. Yeah that's what I will do. Buy this clip if you wish to see this Slave being punished in the most degrading way possible.

Hear his screams and his cry's as I ram my in and out of his ass repeatedly.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Boots, Jasmine Mendez, Anal Fisting, Fist, Anal, Anus, Ass

File name:Jasmine_Mendez_-_FISTING_FOR_SCREAMS.mp4
File Size: 410 MB
Duration: 00:08:07
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6926 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jasmine_Mendez_-_FISTING_FOR_SCREAMS.mp4

Lady Mesmeratrix - La Regina Dittatrice - Unballing My Amer...

Lady Mesmeratrix - La Regina Dittatrice - Unballing My American Slave

I'm in Miami and I finally met my american slave. He's very old, but he never did ballbusting in his whole life. I force him to sacrifice his balls to me, it's something all my slaves must do. I kick him the balls, he tries to resist 1st, he prays for more then, but at the end, he asks for mercy. But u know I am italian, and I momentally forget the meaning of the word "mercy". too bad for him! I teach him the word "decoglionato" (unballed in italian) because that's what he is now. No pity for his old limp balls!

Sono a Miami e finalmente ho incontrato il mio schiavo americano. E'molto vecchio, ma in vita sua non ha mai provato il ballbusting. Lo obbligo a sacrificare per me le sue palle, e' uno step che tutti i miei schiavi devono fare. Lo prendo quindi a calci nelle palle e lui cerca di resistere, per poi pregare di avere piu' calci ed infine chiedere pieta'. Peccato che essendo io italiana, mi sia momentaneamente dimenticata del significato della parola "mercy". Si mette male per lui!!! Piuttosto e' meglio impari lui l'italiano: gli insegno la parola "decoglionato" perche'e' cio' che ora lui e' diventato. Nessuna pieta' per le sue vecchie palle mosce!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Mesmeratrix, Mesmeratrix, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Older Men, Younger Women

File name:Lady Mesmeratrix - La Regina Dittatrice - Unballing My American Slave.mp4
File Size: 241 MB
Duration: 00:08:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3857 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Mesmeratrix - La Regina Dittatrice - Unballing My American Slave.mp4

Lady Mesmeratrix - LA REGINA DITTATRICE - Footgagged and Sm...

Lady_Mesmeratrix_-_LA_REGINA_DITTATRICE_-_Footgagged_and_Smothered

My slave really pissed me off, he keeps asking for my feet, so I decided to smother him, putting my feet down in his throat! Does he have a deep throat for my divine foot? I put it down deep and make him blow job, until he smothers and cough. I also pinch his nose with my toes so he can't breath! It's a very terrible suffering for him, but now he`ll stop bothering.for a while.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Lady Mesmeratrix, Mesmeratrix, Foot Gagging, Foot Smothering, Smother, Trampling, Trample

File name:Lady_Mesmeratrix_-_LA_REGINA_DITTATRICE_-_Footgagged_and_Smothered.mp4
File Size: 110 MB
Duration: 00:07:07
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1980 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Mesmeratrix_-_LA_REGINA_DITTATRICE_-_Footgagged_and_Smothered.mp4

Merciless Dominas - Your Balls Are My Property - Mistress R...

Merciless_Dominas_-_Your_Balls_Are_My_Property_-_Mistress_Rebekka_Raynor

Balls are for busting, and Mistress Rebekka Raynor shows no mercy faced with Eyemblacksheep and his vulnerable balls. The poor slave trapped in the barn at the farm of Goddess Rebekka with no other option than to take what awaits. Ballbusting is done the British way with lots of screams n suffering for the slave, and lots of entertainment for the rest of us.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Merciless Dominas, Rebekka Raynor, Mistress, Ball Abuse, Mistress, Mistress Rebekka Raynor, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Merciless_Dominas_-_Your_Balls_Are_My_Property_-_Mistress_Rebekka_Raynor.mp4
File Size: 739 MB
Duration: 00:10:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9987 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_-_Your_Balls_Are_My_Property_-_Mistress_Rebekka_Raynor.mp4

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Fresh meat in My bed

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Fresh_meat_in_My_bed

After seducing this random vanilla guy into Femdom, it's time to have some fun in the bedroom; that's what he came here for, isn't it? he is very lucky to be here with Me in My bed, it's a great honor n privilege. However, any male I welcome into such a sacred place must agree to lock his genitals in a chastity cage. This guy's cock and balls are almost too tiny for My device, but, with a bit of teasing, the curved cage restricting his erection turns delightfully painful. I enjoy seducing and using a male for My own sexual pleasure, sitting on his face, making him lick n worship My sanctum, pinching his perky slave nipples; yes, these are just a few of My favorite acts of dominance. "Kissing" him with My spit, using his mouth n tongue for My pleasure, and finally using My favorite sexual toy - a powerful Doxy massager - on My sanctum, all while sitting on top of him, crushing his cock n balls under My ass till I cum. Each slave comes to understand that every bit of pleasure is solely for Me, while nothing but chaste frustration lies ahead for him. That's the only way I like to use men when they`re allowed to lay next to Me in bed.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Ezada, Sinn, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Vibrator, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Humiliation, Masturbation Femdom, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Fresh_meat_in_My_bed.mp4
File Size: 162 MB
Duration: 00:15:32
Video: AVC, 1280x, 15.000 FPS, 1287 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Fresh_meat_in_My_bed.mp4

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Weak Boi

Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Weak_Boi

I love to punish weak bois. This one is particularly vulnerable at the end of my long red talons. The slightest touch on its sweaty shell makes it hump the air so desperate for a good cum. So much fun to tease it, deny it, and then smack its ass for being such a whore. It's a never ending cycle, really. That's OK as I'm sure it's 1 it would never want to escape from. Who's next?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Nikita, Nikita, Mistress, Bondage Male, CBT, Bondage, Latex, Rubber, Paddling, Femdom Spanking, Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Weak_Boi.mp4
File Size: 283 MB
Duration: 00:12:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2973 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Weak_Boi.mp4

Alexa - Restrained Handjob with Ball Punching 720 HD

Alexa_-_Restrained_Handjob_with_Ball_Punching__720_HD_

720 HD: Alexa straps a piggie to the weight bench. She teases the piggie and makes it get hard while slapping its balls. The harder piggie gets, the more ball abuse Alexa dishes out. Slapping turns into harder hits. Alexa pumps the cock in 1 while punching with the other. Piggie lets out a few grunts. Alexa runs her fingernails along the length of the shaft. She pokes and digs her finger into its balls before delivering a flurry of punches. All the while piggie stays hard from Alexas steady stroking. Piggie cums while Alexa punches its balls. Cum flies out with the force from the punches.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Alexa, Brat Princess 2, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Handjob, Ball Punching

File name:Alexa_-_Restrained_Handjob_with_Ball_Punching__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 545 MB
Duration: 00:11:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 6043 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Alexa_-_Restrained_Handjob_with_Ball_Punching__720_HD_.mp4

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sex Rehab - Part 1

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sex Rehab - Part 1

Part 1: Do you jerk off a lot? Do you think about sex all the time? Do you watch a lot of porn? If so, you might want to consider checking yourself into 'Sex Rehab' before your addiction ruins your life. This guy has just arrived and his orientation involves some deep exploration of his issues. The therapist wastes no time in getting a handle on his problem and he soon realizes this rehab program isn't what he expected. NOTE: Although Part 2 is a continuation of this story line each part is a complete 'scene' with it's own cum shot. You will not be left hanging at the end of Part 1. There is no reason to wait to enjoy this HANDJOB clip, Part 2 won't be out for awhile.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MistressT, Mistress, Mistress T, Fucking, Femdom Sex, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Powerful Woman, Handjob, Sex Ed, Cocktease, Older Woman, Younger Man

File name:Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sex Rehab - Part 1.mp4
File Size: 311 MB
Duration: 00:10:48

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sex Rehab - Part 1.mp4

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sex Rehab - Part 2

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sex Rehab - Part 2

Part 2: My chronic masturbating porn addict had checked into sex rehab & got his first hand job 'assessment'. In this clip you'll see that time has passed & part of the therapy has been frequent and assertive daily milkings. The patient is milked dry & wants to go home but I don't think he's ready to be released yet. I force one more orgasm out of him despite his resistance. I am very persuasive!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MistressT, Mistress, Mistress T, Fucking, Femdom Sex, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Powerful Woman, Handjob, Sex Ed, Cocktease, Older Woman, Younger Man

File name:Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sex Rehab - Part 2.mp4
File Size: 216 MB
Duration: 00:07:20

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sex Rehab - Part 2.mp4

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Wedge Bootie ...

Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Obey_Nikita_-_Wedge_Bootie_Bitch_Boi

I just love shoes with spikes. It's so fun digging them into the flesh of my boi-toys. Makes kicking their balls much more amusing for me as well, especially when I've got them collared and strung up to maintain total control of its most precious parts. These high wedge booties covered in sharp studs are the perfect pair to show this little bitch it's proper place in my world. If it wants to lick them it's going to have to suffer 1st. I'm not sure which I like better, but it doesn't really matter. I can do whatever I want to this little worm slithering beneath my wedge booties.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Nikita, Nikita, Mistress, Obey Nikita, Trampling, Trample, Nikita, Obeynikita, Boots, CBT, Boot Fetish, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination

File name:Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Obey_Nikita_-_Wedge_Bootie_Bitch_Boi.mp4
File Size: 384 MB
Duration: 00:13:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3644 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Obey_Nikita_-_Wedge_Bootie_Bitch_Boi.mp4

Mistress T Fetish Fuckery - Underwater Seduction

Mistress___T___Fetish_Fuckery_-_Underwater_Seduction

Do you think you could resist my underwater seduction? This fellow obviously couldn't! Lots of sexy underwater visuals.various sex acts like a footjob, handjob, ass teasing, etc. An awesome underwater cum shot.and a silent film (no audio) so great for watching if your wife is asleep in the next room *wink*.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Underwater, MistressT, Mistress T, Mistress, Tease, Teasing, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Milking, Wet & Messy, Handjob, Underwater Fetish

File name:Mistress___T___Fetish_Fuckery_-_Underwater_Seduction.mp4
File Size: 330 MB
Duration: 00:12:19
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3578 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress___T___Fetish_Fuckery_-_Underwater_Seduction.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Stinky Foot Trample

Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Stinky Foot Trample

1080 HD Amber is wearing her ballet flats. They are her favorite shoes and she wears them almost every day. They`re getting old, Amber's walked a lot in her ballet flats. Amber admits that the old ballet flats stink, but she doesn't have any shame about her stinky shoes. In fact, she's going to use them as a weapon to torment her fat old slave. The slave does not want to have to smell Amber's stinky flats. He would find it very humiliating to be forced to smell them. Amber yells at the slave. If she tells him to smell her stinky shoes than he is going to do it. Fat stupid slaves do not get a choice. Amber forces her stinky flat into the slave's face. The slave hates being treated this way. He hates smelling the shoes. Amber loves that her slave hates it so much. It's so funny when it is miserable. Amber makes the slave beg to keep sniffing her smelly feet. The slave does it because he does not want Amber to get mad again. It does not want Amber to leave. The slave has to kiss Amber's feet. Amber doesn't feel like the slave is appreciating the privilege of kissing her feet. She makes the slave lay down so that she can give him a stinky foot trample. The slave obeys. Amber walks all over the slave with her stinky feet. The out of shape slave cannot breathe under Amber's weight. She laughs as it struggles to breathe. Amber knows her slave will never tell her "no." She can do whatever she wants to him and he will just keep coming back. He's so pathetic. When Amber is done trampling the slave with her stinky feet she makes it lick them clean.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amber, Brat Princess 2, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Stinky Feet, Humiliation, Degradation, Trampling, Trample, Footdom, Foot Domination, Brat Girls, Scent Domination, Sweaty Feet, Ballet Flats

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Stinky Foot Trample.wmv
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:14:01
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Stinky Foot Trample.wmv

Brat Princess 2 - Karma - Captive under Lady Karma (1080 HD)

Brat Princess 2 - Karma - Captive under Lady Karma (1080 HD)

1080 HD The very beautiful Lady Karma sits on a stupid slave's face. The slave is crushed beneath her full weight. Karma bounces n giggles. The slave is locked in chastity and she holds the key. The slave cannot breathe under Karma's perfect ass. She completely controls its breath, which is challenging, and yet the ugly slave is very lucky to be so near the beautiful Karma. The slave starts getting fussy, but Karma forces it back underneath her ass. The slave will not be allowed out until Karma says when. Karma has complete control; the slave must stay where she tells it to stay.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Redhead, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Lady Karma, Karma, Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Pantyhose, Nylons, Ass Smothering, Smother, Bouncing, Chastity Male

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Karma - Captive under Lady Karma (1080 HD).mp4
File Size: 714 MB
Duration: 00:09:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Karma - Captive under Lady Karma (1080 HD).mp4

Back