Medical Fetish Scenes - Flexibility Tests - Check-Up And More

Bizarre Spiele Teil Scene 2

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 512x384, XviD, 915kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 699.8 MB
[iframe]player

Download Bizarre Spiele Teil Scene 2

Stretch Wrapped Rubber Doll - Full Movie - HD 720p

My hot rubberised boyfriend got playful and wanted to join in with the fun. introducing some playtime with the black shiny clingfilm. He pulls it around my body, wrapping my curves tightly with my arms bound and then uses me for his own pleasure by taking full advantage of my lips. (part 2 of 2)

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 539.5 MB
[iframe]player

Download Stretch Wrapped Rubber Doll - Full Movie - HD 720p

Anton Production - Slave trade

Innocent young women are kidnapped from their homes! Strip before their captors, they are tightly bound and gagged. Once helpless, they are told of the shocking fate that awaits them. They will be auctioned off as slaves to wealthy men...sold like merchandise to the highest bidder! But first, they must endure intense training to make them submissive for their masters. Sinn and Alicia suffer horribly at the cruel hands of Mistress Anastasia. Their naked asses are spanked and paddled till they turn red. Alicias naked body is groped and fondled by Slave Trade president Steve Steele. Meanwhile, Allison, Promise and Jersey are brutalized by a couple of snickering henchmen. Promise and Jersey, in secure bondage, are locked in a suffocatingly hot shed while Allison is tied up naked and groped by her sneering kidnapper. In an extremely intense scene, the three girls are to suck each others tits. Later, new slave Mary Jane is brought in to join Sinn in torment. Mary Jane is stripped naked and.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:25:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
[iframe]player

Download Anton Production - Slave trade

My Rubbery Ass - HD 720p

After quite a few requests to show more of my tight rubber ass, I thought I'd focus this update on just that. Watch me play with my rubber ass with some bondage straps, giving it slaps and some play with my riding crop on both my ass and my big tits...

Duration: 8:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 325.1 MB
[iframe]player

Download My Rubbery Ass - HD 720p

Harmony Concepts Kelly Ashton

This statuesque beauty burst onto the scene as Maiden America, a blockbuster role which put her on the cover. Now this Amazonian Goddess is making her debut as an independent producer in this "can't miss" video!
On the reality side, Kelly tells you about herself, talks about her feelings regarding fetish work, her love of role-playing games, high-fetish clothes, and tight, restrictive bondage and gags. She even shares her favorite fantasy! You'll definitely be impressed with her intelligence and honesty. On the fantasy end, Kelly performs in five exciting roles.

Duration: 58:14
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1796kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 821.4 MB
[iframe]player

Download Harmony Concepts Kelly Ashton

Fayth on Fire in Window Dressing

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Fayth had been left in this house for hours alone. She had been tied up by some kind of a thug in a mask and now here she was. Trapped. Helpless, to be found by a real estate agent or someone with less noble intentions. What had she been thinking? But it didn't really matter now. She had been trying to escape for probably two hours? Three?

Duration: 8:55
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 977kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 74.1 MB
[iframe]player

Download Fayth on Fire in Window Dressing

Suendige Augenblicke

Suendige Augenblicke is a romp through the world of bondage, latex and leather. See two gorgeous slave girls have their control ripped away as they are suspended and restrained by their masters. The most intricate implements are used in these experiences from massive suspension units and swings, to air filled pump gags and dildos. There's nothing better than hearing the dull, muffled moans of a powerless sub through your leather mask as you fuck her into submission

Duration: 1:19:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1914kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
[iframe]player

Download Suendige Augenblicke

Ash & Victoria Lesbians Lesson In Bondage Obsession Sealed With Tape

Genres: Bondage, Tape Bondage, Bound & Gagged, Damsel In Distress, No Sex, Lesbian Domination, Groping, Neck Kissing, Ass Groping, Tit Squeezing, Humiliation.

Beautiful Victoria walks in looking hot in her spandex workout outfit and appears oblivious to the sexy buxom babe in a catsuit (Ash) behind her until it's too late! Ash handgags Victoria's mouth with her gloved hand and rushes her to the couch. Once there the fearful Victoria can only watch as Ash stuffs her mouth a ball and then wraps duct tape over her lips and wraps it around and around until Victoria is completely gagged. Then Ash rushes to tape tie her all over from hands to wrists. Once her pretty little package is rendered completely helpless Ash reveals how much of a fan she is of her modeling work and it seems Ash is a lesbian who just wants to be closer to her object of desire! Victoria has no ability to respond other than to struggle while Ash kisses her neck sensuously and gropes her big tits and spanks her ass. She also goes in for some tapegag kissing and licking as well. Once she's done having her fun, Ash decides that they need to get better acquainted in the bedroom .

Duration: 13:49
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 211.5 MB
[iframe]player

Download Ash & Victoria Lesbians Lesson In Bondage Obsession Sealed With Tape

Wet Wrapped Marina

Cyd Black decided to give her a bath to rinse away all those dirty feelings. That's a lie, actually. He has her in the tub because he wants her cleaned up for his next piece of latex love. This piece covers a lot more of her body but has some strategically placed holes. One will let her breathe but the other is so he can have access to her holes. Marina is the kind of slut that loves to feel full when she cums. The enema bag will grant her wish.

Duration: 49:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 590.4 MB
[iframe]player

Download Wet Wrapped Marina

Basement Bound in Boots with Fayth on Fire

I like filming my little escapades. Vivienne and Fayth were excited to have the wooden stocks to play with and I was definitely going to take advantage of the situation. I lock them in it but have to tie Vivienne's hands so that they wouldn't pull through. The are definitely stuck, facing one another, legs entwined together and bound at the knees. So much skin is viewable as the two harness gagged girls are squirming and trying to get comfortable while entertaining me. I tie their harnesses off behind them, so that their heads are pulled back. After that, I decide they aren't suffering enough for me, so I tie up one leg so that they have to balance further without causing the other girl to lose balance. Things don't look good for our two girls, but that's just how we like it...

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4399kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 297.2 MB
[iframe]player

Download Basement Bound in Boots with Fayth on Fire

Nicole Sheridan, Cherokee

Raven haired beauty Cherokee takes you into her world of kink & latex by seducing her beautiful submissive latex lovers. Cherokee's bountiful breasts and latex wardrobe over power Dee's will, she has no choice but to spread her legs in submission ... Full Descriptionfor her to hold back. Nicole is invited into this world to join Cherokee in playful lust with the horny for latex Julie Knight. Her cry's for Nicole to satisfy her horny hunger are dowsed by Nicole as she fist fucks Julie's mouth, muffling her moans of orgasmic rapture. Finally Cherokee takes Anna Mills to place that she never knew was inside of her. Cherokee yet again, penetrates Anna's perfect little pussy satisfying her hunger for latex. Beautiful women in beautiful wardrobe, dildo driven orgasms, full mouth fist fucking.

Duration: 1:17:49
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1088kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 694.9 MB
[iframe]player

Download Nicole Sheridan, Cherokee

At Caroline's Mercy

Vivienne has been left in a very exposed situation. She is bound tightly on a couch, legs and arms spread wide allowing for easy access to her body. The ropes encircle much of her, keeping things in place and not allowing for very much movement. Caroline, dressed in a sleek black catsuit and knee high boots comes in and finds our heroine in her predicament and simply can't help but take advantage of the poor girl. Nipple clamps are used. More rope is added. And the vibrator pulls Vivienne closer and closer to the undeniable truth facing her: she loves this stuff.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps

File size: 429.7 MB
[iframe]player

Download At Caroline's Mercy

More Than One

Presents powerful retro cult directors cut versions of past authentic scenes. It's more than one participating in a hardcore action pack orgy. Watch latex sluts getting taken to highest points of while restrained entrenched in a nonstop orgy. Domination and unapologetic perversion never looked so good.

Duration: 1:32:21
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
[iframe]player

Download More Than One

Adreena Angela, Psycats - Strap On Worship 1080p

Mistress Adreena and Psycats train you to worship their big, rubber strap ons. Training you to be the perfect cock sucking slut, until you crave their hard rubber dildos and are ready to take any dick that they think you deserve...

A POV strapon clip. Adreena Angela and Psycats train you to become the perfect cock slut and tell you how much you will like it as they grab and touch their strapons. POV angle from below.

Duration: 10:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 791.9 MB
[iframe]player

Download Adreena Angela, Psycats - Strap On Worship 1080p

The Catacombs

Head mistress Brianna has been out for a night on the town. Her slave, Cathy, was accompanying her on the trip. Apparently, something happened while they were out. Mistress Brianna arrived back at the mansion with Cathy in tow. She seems very angry! What could have happened while they were out? Only Brianna and Cathy know. However, Cathy will now take the full make of Mistress Brianna's punishment for her misbehavior.

Duration: 41:29
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2144kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 694.8 MB
[iframe]player

Download The Catacombs

AJ Marion - Double Leather Strap Hogtie

AJ is dressed in a tight black PVC catsuit for her experience with the double leather strap hogtie that I recently came up with. Her arms are strapped tightly together and she's gagged before being lowered to the ottoman and her ankle cuffs applied. Her ankles are then pulled to her head making her knees pull outwards as she moans to try to deal with the discomfort the tie creates. After a bit a blindfold is applied so her hogtie can be pulled tighter and her nipples can be tweaked a bit without her expecting it.

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5775kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 586.0 MB
[iframe]player

Download AJ Marion - Double Leather Strap Hogtie

Zombie Clinic

Carmen Rivera walks into Irene Boss's clinic at the Compound to find a fetish zombie Vanessa who needs serious reviving! The nude girl is under a sheet wearing nothing but nipple jewelry. The beautiful Carmen inspects her employing slow sensual spitting with a tongue while she gropes her young hard body in a sexual manner.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 485.7 MB
[iframe]player

Download Zombie Clinic

Angel Lee - Into Fetish

Angel is abruptly ordered off the couch and handed a PVC catsuit that shes ordered to put on. She slides the outfit on and then adds the boots he provides before hesitantly standing up for whats next. Her arms are pulled into a shiny PVC armbinder that is zipped up and strapped around her shoulders pulling her arms tightly together. Shes ballgagged with a large red ballgag before being groped, handgagged, and playfully spanked a bit. After a bit of that the man takes leather straps and adds them to her body pulling her arms in before moving her to the ground where her ankles are strapped together. Angel finds herself completely and helplessly bound and gagged at the mans whims now. He returns one more time to add one more leather strap above her breasts and then after giving her a parting grope leaves her to struggle on the carpet for the last few minutes.

Duration: 14:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 658.6 MB
[iframe]player

Download Angel Lee - Into Fetish

Tag Und Nacht

You're about to enter a world of bondage fantasy that will drawl you in and make you want to stay forever. This couple has a great sex life, but there's something missing from it. One night they meet in their dreams and get to live out their greatest desires.

Duration: 1:12:08
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1301kbps

File size: 758.6 MB
[iframe]player

Download Tag Und Nacht

Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

I could see that Jamie was regretting the terms of the bet already as she sits nervously in the chair. She could have the pick of any pair of shoes to keep, but has to stand for at least ten minutes in a pair of my choosing. To prevent any cheating her arms are bolted to a large wooden pole. With Jamie's mouth already gagged I lace up a new pair of ballet boots that go up to her knees making protests before I even hoist her to her feet. When the pole is finally raised and the timer started she's stuck between standing on her toes or hanging by her arms with both positions eliciting groans of discomfort. As the timer slowly ticks forward I remind her of the terms of our bet. That I can keep her there at least 10 minutes... but no upper limit was really ever agreed upon.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1912kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 120.2 MB
[iframe]player

Download Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

A Taste For Submission

Studio: Sunshine Films London Video HOM

There's many punishment turn to the devious mind of Mistress Tanya, an inventive dominatrix who caters to the bizarre whims of a roster of scrumptiously submissive clients. When her prize slave Lisa come to spend a weekend of sensual domination at Tanya's well-equipped dungeon, little does she know what surprise awaits her, beginning with the unexpected arrival of her worst enemy, Cynthia, who witnesses Lisa's humiliation, only to get a close of the same for herself at Lisa's hand in the inevitable turnabout. Further intrigue ensues with intervention of Tanya's sometime friend and frequent competitor Mistress Adrienne, who winds up discovering the pleasures and perils of slavery for herself. Its cross, doublecross and triple cross in a roundelay of erotic conquest in HOM's blazing presentation, A Taste of Submission.

Duration: 59:22
Video: 636x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1300kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 592.4 MB
[iframe]player

Download A Taste For Submission

Inflatable Body Bag

Release Year: 2020

Aphasia puts Anna Rose inside a inflatable rubber body bag. A powerful Hitachi magic wand with attachment is inserted into Anna and Aphasia holds the remote control. Add a gas mask and a little breath games for fun. This was the very first experience for Anna going into such a inflatable bag and we certainly hope it won't be her last

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 8:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
Audio: 53kbps

File size: 193.8 MB

Download Inflatable Body Bag

New Secretary Broke In By The Boss

Mr Big Boss is at his desk in his office when Elizabeth shows up with a bit of a present for him. Anya is dressed in a black latex dress, pantyhose, and black high heels. She's blindfolded and Elizabeth passes off possession of Anya to Mr Big Boss who wastes no time in grabbing some rope and welding her elbows tightly together. Taking a bit of a departure from the normal order he takes two cloths and stuffs her mouth with them sealing the packing in with multiple tight wraps of microfoam tape. After the gag is done he takes another rope and binds her wrists together completing her arm bondage. With her arms bound he decides to see just how good she is in her heels and leashes her off leading her around the office and enjoying her blind and tottering steps on such high heeled pumps. After a few passes he binds her ankles tightly together and then moves on to bind her arches on her high heeled feet as well. After a bit of fondling and removing her leash Mr Big Boss then grabs more rope .

Duration: 13:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4150kbps

File size: 429.8 MB
[iframe]player

Download New Secretary Broke In By The Boss

Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

This one picks up where the last left off. Nicole has her slaves pick up the lovely Mandi Slade once more for a series of training sessions. While they are doing so, slave Darby doesn't seem to be adapting to dildo worship. Nicole decides that she needs further training in this area.

Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1466kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

Download Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

Rubber Boot Slut

Poor slave Chloe! She was guilty when cleaning Mistress Amanda's shoes use one of them for self-satisfaction. Now she will be punished - fuck boot, suspended and fuck fuck-machine is connected and fuck in the mouth threesome. At the end of Chloe will receive full - gag tool for cleaning dust, electric shocks and even darkening lenses! As such, it should be cleaned shoes.

Duration: 1:12:39
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1172kbps

File size: 686.9 MB
[iframe]player

Download Rubber Boot Slut

Latex Collar and Lead

Anna is dressed in a black latex skirt and red latex shirt as Mr Big Boss slides the leather single glove up her arms and tightens the laces pulling Anna's arms close together. Strapping the yoke around her shoulders seals the armbinder onto her body and binds her arms behind her back. After the arms are secure a pink ballgag is added silencing her complaints. A collar is fixed around her neck next and her arms are buckled to her body with another leather strap. Leather cuffs are locked onto her feet and locked close together XXXX her into a hobble. Anna is then leashed off by Mr Big Boss who leads her back and forth in her tight bondage, gag and latex outfit training her heel walking prowess by limiting the length of her stride. Finally after a few laps Mr Big Boss blindfolds Anna and XXXX her to rotate showing herself off which she does with nervously tentative steps without the ability to see. Mr Big Boss grabs the leash again and pulls her as she walks much more nervously. Eventua.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4118kbps

File size: 422.1 MB
[iframe]player

Download Latex Collar and Lead

Hitachi Magic Wand Therapy - 2 of 2

Wearing a strict neck corset, blindfold and straitjacket Amarantha lays on her back with her legs spread apart using a t-bar which holds a rubber toy and the powerful Hitachi magic wand vibrator. It is so exciting and hot to watch the patient wiggle squirm and squeal from pleasure.

Duration: 12:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2963kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 280.2 MB

Download Hitachi Magic Wand Therapy - 2 of 2

Rubber Boot Slut

Poor slave Chloe! She was guilty when cleaning Mistress Amanda's shoes use one of them for self-satisfaction. Now she will be punished - fuck boot, suspended and fuck fuck-machine is connected and fuck in the mouth threesome. At the end of Chloe will receive full - gag tool for cleaning dust, electric shocks and even darkening lenses! As such, it should be cleaned shoes.

Duration: 1:12:39
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1172kbps

File size: 686.9 MB

Download Rubber Boot Slut

Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

This one picks up where the last left off. Nicole has her slaves pick up the lovely Mandi Slade once more for a series of training sessions. While they are doing so, slave Darby doesn't seem to be adapting to dildo worship. Nicole decides that she needs further training in this area.

Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1466kbps

File size: 697.8 MB
[iframe]player

Download Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

Bondage Therapy in The Fetish Clinic Pt 2

Nurse Mary was not ready to let her patient go to bed without a proper orgasm or two. Fixed into a most uncomfortable body brace and strapped down to the hospital bed, Anna is under total control now. Placing a thick padded locking diaper overtop her plugged pink hole and blindfolded for the night.

Duration: 10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2861kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 216.8 MB

Download Bondage Therapy in The Fetish Clinic Pt 2

Latex Hospital

St Latex Hospital is not an institution for the faint hearted. It's dark and erotic and specialises in transforming humble young wenches into latex wearing sirens! Two trim young babes cavort in a huge polythene sack as St Latex Hospital opens its doors. Miss Joyce enters with her slave and upon releasing the two girls from the confines of this womb resembling pouch, she strokes their naked bodies and doles out her own brand of seductive pussy play. Miss Joyce wants to transform these girls into erotic desires and the process unfolds as they are dressed, head to toe, in black rubber - complete with 6" heels.

Duration: 1:26:05
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 951kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 680.3 MB

Download Latex Hospital

Sex & Fetish - Alexd Back To The Roots

ferent for particularly persistent! If you - the normal orientation, then: may not need? For people with strong nerves. or, conversely, for lovers of exotic entertainment. You can contemplate as professionals in their newcomers to the world of pain and pleasure!

Duration: 1:33:51
Video: 512x384, XviD, 886kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 699.8 MB
[iframe]player

Download Sex & Fetish - Alexd Back To The Roots

Sybian -Part Pt -1-2

Todays visitor to the Fetish Clinic is dressed in latex with her most private parts exposed. Amarantha La Blanche returns for her treatment and Anna Rose is more than happy to give her a thorough check-up. Lots of touching and teasing while secured in clear plastic bondage restraints. Once Amarantha is excited and ready she is moved into position on top of a Sybian machine.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2970kbps
Audio: 48kbps

File size: 254.1 MB

Download Sybian -Part Pt -1-2

Bondage Desires

Anna thought that she arrived for evenings of conversation... silly fellow! After cutting of lingerie of Anna, Madam Jacqueline puts the 'the girlfriend in a myriad of difficult situations of submission. Dress in latex. Strongly ties to a bed and doesn't remain to helpless Anna anything except how to obey and receive punishments which she deserves.

Duration: 1:07:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1253kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 684.4 MB

Download Bondage Desires

Metamorphosis

Studio: Alexd

Die schne Katja wird von Miss Eve in einem surrealen blauen Setup berwltigt, benutzt und bis zum Rand ihrer Geilheit getrieben. In einer weiteren Szene findet sie sich in einem Kfig wieder, von dem aus sie mitansehen muss, wie Alysha Laine und Angelina sich miteinander mit viel Speichel verwhnen und sie spter als ihr Lustobjekt benutzen. Benutzt wird auch Fraeulein Sofie, die erst Miss Eve anal verwhnen darf, und dann von Marco Long und Miss Eve nach allen Regeln der Kunst anal, vaginal und oral bespielt wird.
Blau: Die alleine in einer Bar wartende Katja wird von der maskierten Miss Eve berrascht, als ihr Spielzeug benutzt und bis zum Hhepunkt ihrer Lust in einem surrealen Setup getrieben.
Metamorphose: Frulein Sofie und Miss Eve erleben ein feuchtes Stelldichein, bei dem sie von Marco Long beobachtet werden. Miss Eve wird zur Gespielen von Marco Long und beide treiben Frulein Sofie in eine bizarre Welt, in der die androgyne Sofie divers anal benutzt wird.
Artgerecht: Die rehug.

Duration: 1:32:11
Video: 512x384, XviD, 903kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 698.9 MB
[iframe]player

Download Metamorphosis

Blue Body Bag - Part 2 of 2

Tightly wrapped in a latex catsuit and body bag and then strapped down to the bondage board Lea is now under the total control of Anna Rose. Wearing a black out lens gas mask a long hose is attached and on the other end is a large sized rubber toy and Anna plays some kinky games with Lea.

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2742kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 261.7 MB

Download Blue Body Bag - Part 2 of 2

Tightly Tied & Shockwave

Soma is one badass dominatrix. She loves to tease and deny her slaves of orgasms yet torture them with pleasure as well. In Tightly Tied Soma adheres to a cute brunette who wants to apart of Soma's activities. Soma makes sure to teach her new client a lesson in becoming a worthy slave. In Shockwave Soma pleasures her slave and ruins her orgasm as well, only to treat her slave to nice round of electro stimulation!

Duration: 53:49
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 791.4 MB

Download Tightly Tied & Shockwave

Purging Protocol

Studio: Gwenmedia

Extreme Rope Bondage and tight Latex! Bondage that knows no boundaries as both mistress and slave end up in restrictive predicaments. The tables are turned as the whipper becomes the whipped and all these ladies will find out how a server a case of rope burn can become!

Duration: 1:03:28
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1358kbps

File size: 695.0 MB
[iframe]player

Download Purging Protocol

Elise is in charge at the Fetish Clinic - 2 of 3

Elise Graves from BondageLiberation is very busy with the patient Anna Rose in the Fetish Clinic. Removing the scuba mask from Anna's head helps with the pressure on her face but it is soon exchanged for the most wildest clamp being screwed onto her most private and sensitive part of her body.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2413kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 203.7 MB

Download Elise is in charge at the Fetish Clinic - 2 of 3

Rubber Klinik Part 1

An unsuspecting Lab assistant is caught off guard as two cunning, yet playful beauties, break into the Klinik and render her completely helpless. The more dominant of the two, Mistress Jean, puts the helpless captive and her own sidekick through various torments in some of the most intriguing equipment ever filmed. Vacuum Bed, Hoods, Suspension and plenty of Latex!

Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1756kbps

File size: 857.3 MB

Download Rubber Klinik Part 1

Back