Live of Fetish | Charming Babes | Ass Worship

Math Homework

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Fisting, Extreme
Video language: English

home made extreme bizarre and insertion from sexy girl roxy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 672.4 MB

Download Math Homework

Anikka Albrite - Worship My Sweaty Ass

Cast: Anikka Albrite
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

Mistress Annika knows that you are a complete ass junkie and that just the site of her amazing ass gets your dick rock hard. But it gets even better, because Annika has been in hot latex all day long and her ass is drenched in sweat! She shows you her asshole, teasing you that it is drenched with sweat - how much do you want to bury your face into her ass and lick that asshole clean? Watch as Annika bounces her muscular ass up and down, getting your dick even harder. Luckily for you, Annika is in the mood to allow you to cum. Just remember, do it into your own hand so that she can see the load you blew as tribute to her beautiful ass

Duration: 9:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8105kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 588.6 MB

Download Anikka Albrite - Worship My Sweaty Ass

Makes The Rules

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Julia Ann
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Blonde, High Heels, Solo

Miss Julia Ann may just be your step- but she still makes the rules as long as you live under her roof. She is completely disgusted with constantly finding your nasty spunk-filled tissues and hand towels any and everywhere you please. Don't worry this will be our little secret unless you decide to act up and break my new rule. From now on when I find a crusty cum-filled towel I will order you to jerk off right in front of me and make you lick up every last drop. Actually how about you pull your dick out right now and jerk it for all the times I have had to deal with your filthy masturbating habit. I am going to make you become the good boy I want you to be and something tells me you want to be my good boy too. I have seen you perving on my big tits and ass more than a few times now and think it's about time you see them up close and personal. So start stroking young man as I can't wait to see you clean up your disgusting mess as behavior modification begins now!

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8347kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 759.0 MB

Download Makes The Rules

Doggy Style

Genres: Fisting, Extreme

Amateur kinky girl, extreme fisting and bizarre cam show!!!

Duration: 43:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 961.3 MB

Download Doggy Style

Objectional Conduct

Cast: Aria Alexander
Genres: Masturbation, Upclose, Solo

Aria's toys for this masturbation session are all kitchen utensils and a banana. She has a quick warm up with a bottle opener and then proceeds to the main event with a large serving spoon with a long bead shaped handle. The serving spoon turned out to be her favourite and obviously gets her quite excited with a decent flow of creamy pussy juice spewing out of her pussy. She continues the scene fucking herself with a banana briefly before finishing with the bottle opener once again.

Duration: 8:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 501.1 MB

Download Objectional Conduct

Anikka Albrite - Worship My Sweaty Ass

Cast: Anikka Albrite

Mistress Annika knows that you are a complete ass junkie and that just the site of her amazing ass gets your dick rock hard. But it gets even better, because Annika has been in hot latex all day long and her ass is drenched in sweat! She shows you her asshole, teasing you that it is drenched with sweat - how much do you want to bury your face into her ass and lick that asshole clean? Watch as Annika bounces her muscular ass up and down, getting your dick even harder. Luckily for you, Annika is in the mood to allow you to cum. Just remember, do it into your own hand so that she can see the load you blew as tribute to her beautiful ass

Duration: 9:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8105kbps

File size: 588.6 MB

Download Anikka Albrite - Worship My Sweaty Ass

Butternut Squash Insertion

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Fisting, extreme, toys, unusual

Amateur girl Jeri Lynn - extremal solo on bed self fucking toys!!!

Duration: 15:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4695kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 544.5 MB

Download Butternut Squash Insertion

Enjoying orgasms with vibrator

Studio: Punani Films

Amateur girl has just returned from school and tried to understand what does orgasm and climax means in a real practice. Drilling that nasty vagina so well, she enjoyed every second with her vibrator.

Duration: 18:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3643kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 523.4 MB

Download Enjoying orgasms with vibrator

You Deserve to be My Toilet

Studio: Clips4sale
Cast: Luscious Lindsey
Genres: Femdom POV, Toilet Slavery

You will be Lindseys toilet. And not because you crave to be near Her. You will juice Her fluids and eat Her solids because that is what you deserve. You were born to be a toilet. Lindsey is generous. She likes to share her things with her beautiful friends. You will be one of those shared things. Whenever her or one of her beautiful friends commands it, you will lay down on the floor and you will open your mouth. Your role is to be useful. This is the only use we have found for you. That is how useless you are. Your only purpose is to be a consumer. Lindsey displays her ass. She wants you to become familiar with what youll be seeing when she feeds you from her body. She runs her fingers along the holes youll be serving. You will remember that is an honor to serve a Goddess as beautiful as She, and you will thank Her after every flush. Lindsey knows that you are enamored by this fantasy, but once this really happens you will hate it. You will hate every minute of it. But it isnt your place to enjoy. Its your place to serve. You will take everything you are given with gratitude. Eventually you will learn to like it, but Lindseys true joy will be relishing the time that you dont.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:24
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 285.3 MB

Download You Deserve to be My Toilet

Kirschley (24 years girl gyno exam)

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Kirschley
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Brunette, Tampon, Vaginal Enema

Kirschley , 24 years. Checkup with heartbeat, sap pressure, vaginal
and anal inspection, perineum , two speculums and vibrator orgasm

Duration: 41:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kirschley (24 years girl gyno exam)

Rae's 1st Visit - May 12, 2017

Release Year: 2017
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Asian, Big Ass, Big Tits, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering

You guys saw the cousins in action for their first Gloryhole adventure. They both wanted to try one separately to see how that goes but I personally think they didn't want to share the cocks. So, I took the first one and she was a hit, now here's the second one who loves showing off her impressive "no gag reflex" deepthroat skills.

Duration: 1:10:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rae's 1st Visit - May 12, 2017

28 years girls gyno exam video

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Fucking Machine, Small Tits, Brunette

Gorgeous Czech blonde Millie visits kinky old gynecologist. She wears some very nice romantic dress with high heels on her legs. She also wears very sexy white lingerie which looks hot on her perfect sporty body. The old doctor can not wait to start the dirty vagina exam, which includes: breasts exam, BP monitor test, throat exam, vaginal checkup with doctor fingers, speculum exam, taking cervical sample using a brush, vaginal cleansing, fucking machine therapy.

Duration: 34:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download 28 years girls gyno exam video

Jennifer Mendez (18 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Jennifer Mendez
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Natural tits

18 years Inspection with abdominal exam, feet, bimanual, anal dilation & exam, both holes ultrasound, enema, two speculums, vibrator orgasm stethoscope, suppository and much more!

Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3941kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Jennifer Mendez (18 years girl gyno exam)

Femdom Addiction

Cast: Stephanie West
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

Princess Stephanie West is ready to completely ruin your simple existence of a life. Once she is finished melting your brain and turning it into a pile of goo you will be completely addicted to your new Master. You will live to serve her every need and desire thinking only about how you

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11215kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 964.6 MB

Download Femdom Addiction

Isabelle Deltore - Isabelle's Edging Control

Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

Goddess Isabelle Deltore takes complete control of your cock giving you a 1-on-1 lesson in edging yourself to new heights of sexual exploration.

Duration: 6:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11237kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 591.0 MB

Download Isabelle Deltore - Isabelle's Edging Control

22 years girls gyno exam video

Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Fucking Machine, Small Tits, Brunette

Chubby gal Kizzy Sixx is from Czech Republic. She receives a dirty physical and vaginal exam which is performed by elder dirty gynecologist. In this obgyn exam you will see: vitals check-up, palpation exam, foot exam, vaginal exam with doctor fingers, vaginal exam with colin speculum, vaginal douche, BP monitor test, throat exam, dildo-machine therapy. And, as per usual, a lot of pussy close-ups.

Duration: 35:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download 22 years girls gyno exam video

Sophia Traxler (18 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Sophia Traxler
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Natural tits

18 years Examination with pulse rate, physical exam, thermometers, douche, bimanual, anal inspection, vaginal stretching, ultrasound, depth, two speculums, anal ointment and much more!

Duration: 35:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3938kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sophia Traxler (18 years girl gyno exam)

Owned by Raven

Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Bondage

Your dream of being completely owned by Goddess Raven is officially a reality as she transforms you into the perfect bitch boy. Ohh you thought being a slave was going to be easy? You thought you got to decide what she owns, controls and takes from you? You were wrong! Your mind, your body and your wallet now belong to your Goddess whether you like it or not.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11239kbps

File size: 946.7 MB

Download Owned by Raven

Vanessa Cage - Cock Teasing JOI

Cast: Vanessa Cage

Mistress Vanessa Cage knows that her hot body turns you on; it amuses her to see how hard your cock gets as you stare at her huge tits, tight ass, and perfect pussy. But she has a challenge in store for you: jerk your cock slowly. That's right; edge yourself with gentle strokes, keeping yourself all hot and bothered, but with no relief until she allows it. By the time she counts you down, you will be begging Vanessa to cum. But be warned: once you make a mess, Vanessa will order you to clean it up in the most humiliating way possible....

Duration: 9:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8096kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

Download Vanessa Cage - Cock Teasing JOI

Owned by Amazon

Cast: Ivy Lebelle

Amazon Goddess Ivy loves controlling weak, little men like yourself as she stands tall and ready to transform you into her personal pet. You will be kept locked in your cage until your mouth is in need of use as Goddess Ivy as very greedy when it comes to her orgasms. She is a kind Owner though and allows you one last and final orgasm before she officially collars and locks you into chastity. Your life long servitude to the one and only Amazon Goddess Ivy begins now!

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11313kbps

File size: 943.1 MB

Download Owned by Amazon

Wet and creamy

Genres: Unusual, Kinky

Sexy amateur brunette girl Wet and creamy masturbation unusual action.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1088, AVC (H.264), 14743kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Wet and creamy

Goddess Ezada

Studio: clips4sale
Cast: Ezada Sinn
Genres: slave, humilation, femdom, cuckold,pov, foot fetish.

A video about endless devotion and ready to be always unhappy with a rug for Goddess Ezada !!! Obey and lick !!!. "

Duration: 8:19
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1164kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 80.8 MB

Download Goddess Ezada

Cum Addiction

Cast: Anna Deville
Genres: Femdom, Small Tits, Brunette, Solo

I have some dirty fun planned for you today... We are going to be edge and cum training your cock. I want you stroking & edging until pre-cum drips from the tip. Once your cock is slimy and oozing pre-cum I want you to give it a taste. Good boys always eat their cum. Savor the cums flavor & continue edging. I want your face buried in my ass while you edge up to the grand finale orgasm! Right after shooting a hot load I want you licking the cum from your hands.

Duration: 10:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11207kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 924.4 MB

Download Cum Addiction

Stephanie West - A Princess World

Cast: Stephanie West
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

What Princess Stephanie wants, Princess Stephanie gets and she is just craving to watch you be a good boy and make a hot & sticky mess all over yourself. Now start jerking as you don't want to keep your Princess waiting now do you?!?!

Duration: 12:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Stephanie West - A Princess World

Becoming a Sissy

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings

You have become a worthless man in life but luckily Goddess AJ has a special love for sissy sluts. Instead of throwing you to the curb she has decided you would make a much better sissy with the proper training. If you want to stay Goddess AJ's slave you will need to let go of every last ounce of your precious manhood. Don't be embarrassed as your Goddess loves seeing a strong man all dressed up in sexy black lingerie ready to obey her every wish. Once you step into your new sexy lingerie Goddess AJ picked out just for you then your life as her personal sissy slut will begin. Are you ready to let go of everything you ever knew? Yes? Then let's begin your transformation...

Duration: 10:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11298kbps

File size: 870.8 MB

Download Becoming a Sissy

Mindless Doll

Mistress Chanel orders you to stare at the crystal ball she is swinging back and forth in front of her as her soft voice fills your mind, ordering you to relax. Once she has you totally calm, Chanel begins to control your mind, telling you that you belong completely to her and are nothing but a toy doll for her to play with. Chanel reinforces your helplessness by ordering you to stroke your cock as she rubs her breasts and pussy to get you even more excited. Once you cum, you will forever be Chanel's mindless jerk doll - but looking at her beautiful face and hot body, are you even trying to resist?

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8124kbps

File size: 785.3 MB

Download Mindless Doll

Clean While I Am Out On My Date - Mistress Mina Thorne - Full HD 1080p

I have a date tonight.. not with you. I will be out having fun with another man while you are at home scrubbing my toilet. Whenever I do decide to return everything in this house better be spotless! You are no longer a man, just a pathetic sissy cuckold. I will fuck whoever I want and you will have to take it. Mistress Minax

Duration: 5:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7736kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 331.2 MB

Download Clean While I Am Out On My Date - Mistress Mina Thorne - Full HD 1080p

Sexual Enemas For Teen Missy

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Enema, Unusual

Extreme unusual kinky action, Sexual Enemas For Teen Missy...

Duration: 1:01:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 568.0 MB

Download Sexual Enemas For Teen Missy

Job Interview

Nina Hartley looks for qualities beyond just education and career experience when interviewing potential job applicants for her company, as you will soon find out. When Nina notices you checking out her legs and shoes, she does not get mad - in fact, she encourages you to check out her hot body. She even gives you permission to take out your cock and start jerking off for her! Nina is a super hot cougar on the lookout for guys who can give her pleasure, and she wants to see how you might "measure up" for that position as well. Nina instructs you to stroke your dick exactly how she likes it, amused by how throbbing hard your cock gets as she plays with her breasts. Once she reveals her pussy, she knows that you have potential, as your breath shortens and you near orgasm. But Nina does not allow that yet; she wants to see you exercise some control, so she gives you a countdown from twenty to see if you can do it. With two jobs on the line, both of which you really want, can you come through and impress Nina with your "application" to be her sex toy?

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8135kbps

File size: 725.9 MB

Download Job Interview

Huge Fruits close up see

Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Huge Fruits For My Hungry Cunt Extreme bizarre insertion action.

Duration: 22:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8371kbps
Audio: 83kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Huge Fruits close up see

Back