His Manhood Belongs To His Mistress | BallBustin and Brutal Foot Domination

Goddess Tangent - Pumped Full Of Dick

3370f54823671fbad25a1b853ea66acd.jpg

Studio: Femdomempire

The cruel & beautiful Mistress Tangent orders her slave to bend over the cage and spread his ass. Today is the day she reins her power with a brutal ass-fucking. She slides her 12 inch cock into his slut hole. Mistress glows as she pounds her bitch with her big, thick, hard-cock. She rides him like a dirty slut making him take every inch. The slut begins to whimper so she flips him over on his back to pump him full of more dick. Mistress Tangent fucks the last bit of manhood out of him then makes his suck her cock clean.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6819kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 884.4 MB

Download Goddess Tangent - Pumped Full Of Dick

3370f54823671fbad25a1b853ea66acd.jpg

The cruel & beautiful Mistress Tangent orders her slave to bend over the cage and spread his ass. Today is the day she reins her power with a brutal ass-fucking. She slides her 12 inch cock into his slut hole. Mistress glows as she pounds her bitch with her big, thick, hard-cock. She rides him like a dirty slut making him take every inch. The slut begins to whimper so she flips him over on his back to pump him full of more dick. Mistress Tangent fucks the last bit of manhood out of him then makes his suck her cock clean.

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6819kbps

File size: 884.4 MB

Download Goddess Tangent - Pumped Full Of Dick

Ash Hollywood - Anal Fuck Pet

Ash Hollywood - Anal Fuck Pet
e551719ae8d9a39ba5b0d38a790e591d.jpg

Mistress Ash keeps her slave completely bound with his ass exposed to be fucked and used any time she pleases. He takes her strap-on so well that she rewards him with a pleasurable milking while ramming every inch of her thick cock deep inside his ass.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps

File size: 472.0 MB

Download Ash Hollywood - Anal Fuck Pet

Chanel Preston - Strap-On Glory Hole

Chanel Preston - Strap-On Glory Hole
96899928af45d027d7e8c99eb0749c4d.jpg

Mistress Chanel keeps her slave tightly locked in inescapable bondage with only his ass exposed to be used by anyone and anything. She likes to make sure her fuck pets wont try and run away when she slams her gigantic black strap-on cock deep in their tight ass.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7663kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Chanel Preston - Strap-On Glory Hole

Natalie Mars & Lena Kelly HD

Natalie Mars & Lena Kelly HD
7da8f5202de93ba6290fa6aceace3546.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: ManyVids
Cast: Natalie Mars & Lena Kelly
Genres: Shemale, Domination, Ass Big Plug, Fisting, Dildo, Toys, Foot Licking
Video language: English

Patient Tony Orlando needs his wisdom teeth pulled, but nurse Lena Kelly has other things in store for him. After putting him under and giving him a "botched circumcision," she convinces him that the only way he'll be able to lead a normal life is to undergo a feminization procedure and to live out the rest of his days as a cute little trans girl.

Duration: 36:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Natalie Mars & Lena Kelly HD

Mistress Ezada Speed Milking

Mistress Ezada Speed Milking
d5f7c511553b84563380f599f2157417.jpg

Studio: Clips4Sale

One obvious effect chastity is the so called blue balls. During long term chastity, the slaves balls really do become blue, and very big, full of cum. To make sure that the balls dont explode, milkings are necessary once in a while. I dont want him to enjoy the milking too much, so I will do it as quickly as possible. I will extract as much cum as possible in as little time as possible, of course, making sure he feels no pleasure from the process. And since the slave is restrained in a leather strap cage, theres nothing he can do to change anything. In less than a minute the slave has his first ruined orgasm. frustratingly oozing cum on the floor. I will make him cum 4 times in less than 3 minutes, enticing him with the possibility of a real orgasm, but ruining every time, of course. When his cock gets a little too soft, it means he has been milked enough for this time, now I can lock him again and forget about this for a while.

Duration: 8:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 314.8 MB

Download Mistress Ezada Speed Milking

Daniela

Daniela
77a1b4ffebdc5b11c598ab058309115f.jpg

Studio: Bratprincess.Us

In part 2, Daniela has her song worship her pussy. First she checks her sons chastity tube. Daniela checks her sons chastity tube for tightness and to make sure there can be no erections. Satisfied that he cant get hard, she spreads her legs for her boy to lick her pussy. Daniela talks gently to her boy letting him know how happy she is that he can lick her pussy. She even turns around and has her boy lick her pussy from behind. Daniela grabs her sons hair and uses his tongue like a toy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 705.2 MB

Download Daniela

His Ass Is Mine: Ressurection

His Ass Is Mine: Ressurection
6933587f2d4eb075e9839b62e04412b1.jpg

Studio: Evil Angel

Warning to male assholes: Co-directors Francesca Le and Mark Wood do not limit their signature anal nastiness to female sluts. LeWood Productions re-ignites a classic pegging series with His Ass Is Mine, Resurrection. Busty blonde spitfire Aiden Starr prints whore on skinny wimp Chad Diamond, and the aggressive bitchs strap-on tool hammer-fucks his sorry ass. He cums with her plastic prick buried in his bunghole and she makes him eat his jism. Blonde Zoey Monroe is especially adorable in a schoolgirl get-up; she agrees to fuck submissive Wolf Hudson if he lets her peg him. Zoey works over his hairy butthole with a handled dildo and a butt plug before sodomizing him with her big strap-on, and he gets to fuck her asshole too! Tasty Latina Abella Danger physically dominates collared slave Owen Gray, gripping his head for a suffocating rim job; choking him out; spanking and pegging his ass. Striking American-Latina MILF Francesca talks dirty throughout her scene, to viewers in POV footage and to cleverly named John Smith. She tongues his bunghole, fucks his ass till he cums and makes him eat the cream as she keeps reaming away! The hot director fucks his face ATM-style and drools his second load into his mouth for swallowing.

Duration: 2:47:05
Video: 720x396, AVC (H.264), 1475kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download His Ass Is Mine: Ressurection

Older Abuse

Older Abuse
51ecdd435c4d40bf9ddeb8237d50bedc.jpg

Studio: Newmfx

Grazy loves to abuse of her little when mom is not home, Crazy uses her little to realize her pleasures... Today is another day of abuse, she comes close of Bia from behind, takes out her tshirt showing Bias breasts... Bia is trying to resist of this abuse at the same time hide her little tits...but to be weaker than her older always ends up doing what Grazy wants. The blonde Bia to lick her wet pussy but the real Grazys desire is the ass licking. Bia by fear or naivety fucks Grazys asshole using a big tongue, satisfying the older s desire.

Duration: 32:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Older Abuse

Amiee Cambridge & Catherine Foxx

Amiee Cambridge & Catherine Foxx
f65f9cad19d5001f32a8088c58b9d93f.jpg

Studio: Sweetfemdom

Lance just took Amiee Cambridge out on a date. The last time they met, she fucked him in the ass with a strap-on and jerked him off on his own face, so needless to say, he was nervous on the date. As they return to her house she walks him into her living room, and brings up their last time together. He is embarrassed to even talk about it, but Amiee seems to be really into that kind of thing. Her sexy roommate, Catherine Foxx walks in and starts asking if this is the guy Amiee fucked with a strap-on. Now Lance is really embarrassed, and even more so confused when both sexy ladies are clearly all over him. They make him strip down in front of them, and start to tease him. Amiee starts to get his cock hard while the girls talk about some of things they want to do with him... Lance is desperately turned on, but nervous about what they have in store for him. Anytime he tries to protest their plans, Amiee slaps him in the balls to let him know shes serious. Catherine ss his face with her perfect tits while Aimee strokes his cock and they tease him together. Amiee gets Lance right to the edge of cumming a few times, making him beg for release. They have him right where they want him. Hed do anything to cum. Just when he thinks shes going to let him cum they stop. She stands up, puts her foot on his cock and tells him they are going to get their strap-ons... As they walk away, they threaten to cut his balls off if he touches himself while they are gone... Amiee and Catherine return to Lance. He is still naked on the couch, now with blue balls from their edging handjob before... They are wearing sexy outfits and big strap-ons... They make him get on his knees and worship their cocks. At first he is humiliated and reluctant, but they easily turn him into their sissy cocksucker, and make him beg to get fucked by their cocks. Now that Amiee and Catherine have throughly humiliated Lance by making him worship and beg for their cocks on his knees, its time to fuck his brains out... Amiee pounds his ass from behind while Catherine encourages her to fuck him harder, and makes Lance suck on her big pink strap-on. At first Lance is writhing and squirming at the end of Amiees strap-on, but after some good deep dicking, she converts him to a total ass slut and he starts begging her for more. They have him in a complete submissive trance... They flip him on his back and Amiee pile drives him while Catherine makes him suck her cock more, and ss him with her perfect tits. Amiee tells him he can cum anytime he wants, now that its going all over his slutty face. She makes him ride her long strap-on like a good slut until he blows his load all over himself. Then Catherine sops it up with her pink dildo and makes him lick it off.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 722.5 MB

Download Amiee Cambridge & Catherine Foxx

Sara Jay

Sara Jay
f1f2e309c858f08c75e284b4606f0d2a.jpg

Studio: Sarajay

Sara Jay is strapping on a big black cock and making big and muscular Christian her bitch! She bends over her horny buff lover and rams his ass hard with her strap on dildo and he loves every second of it. Kinky Sara Jay knows how to handle big cocks but she knows how to fuck her sub male fuck buddies into submission as well.

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4411kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 736.1 MB

Download Sara Jay

Cuckold Diaries Vol. 7

Cuckold Diaries Vol. 7
5f4bfd93a6abbaae2ee287f1f69818c8.jpg

Studio: White Ghetto

Dear diary, my wife is constantly putting me down, belittling me and telling me she needs to find a real man. I dont know what is worse, that she made me watch her service the pool guy or that it turned me on to watch her get fucked by another man!

Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 800x480, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cuckold Diaries Vol. 7

Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx

Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx
35841d2b4ab7807aba45c87a431eace0.jpg

Studio: Handdomination

Courtney (blonde) and Nicole have their hands full with a bull. The two tiny white girls are safe for now as they have locked the black beast in complete bondage. The Dom duo has reduced the muscular jock to just a cock..This interracial hand job will be done on their terms! Nicole loves to tease the large unguarded penis paying special attention too the mushroom head of the captive cock. Courtney is more aggressive with the dark dick. The busty blonde gives long fast strokes to the enormous black erection. Both girls allow the helpless slave to suck their nipples as the other performs a Femdom handjob. The black bull penis proves no match for the man milking tag team. The perverse pair push the BBC past the point of no return. Gobs and gobs of sperm pure from the defenseless black man meat. The girls take full advantage of their helpless black slave. They torment and abuse the extra sensitive head of the penis. The spent cock is milked way too long after orgasm. The slave screams in pain but the girls continue the savage post orgasm abuse of the black penis.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 411.9 MB

Download Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx

Julia Ann

Julia Ann
4afffb8f49351c2bb322a28962648621.jpg

Miss Julia Ann uses her powers of seduction to transform her boy toy into a drooling foot pet who will do anything to please her perfect toes.

Duration: 9:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4270kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 330.0 MB

Download Julia Ann

Obey Melanie - Cum Dripping Compilation Vol. 1

Obey Melanie - Cum Dripping Compilation Vol. 1
0622f05ab76ee52f669b2d5d1c89092e.jpg

Studio: Barefootprincessvideo

A treat for the Goddess Melanie worshippers! Heres a collection of cum scenes and never before seen footage from My most recent videos. Shot from alternate angles and bargain priced, this compilation is sure to leave you dripping in your pants!

Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 579.0 MB

Download Obey Melanie - Cum Dripping Compilation Vol. 1

Milked To The Last Drop

Milked To The Last Drop
039b49147d5aaf23a1356bb2b6ce2e5d.jpg

Studio: Mistressezada

My slave has been locked in chastity for 10 days now. During this period he has been teased constantly, and he has been begging Me for a release. And Im going to give it to him, until I dry him out.
I mummified him in black saran wrap, leaving just the locked prick and his head out. Removing the chastity device proved to be a little of a challenge, with his already hardened prick. He is so horny that I bring him close to orgasm by just touching him with one finger. Hes dripping a lot, so I make him eat that disgusting filth. When I feel he is close and dreams for an orgasm more than anything in the world, I stop right before that, and then just squeeze the cum out of his prick, without any trace of pleasure. His frustration was so real, you could almost touch it. I enjoyed so much seeing him so helpless, under My control, that I did that again, and again, and again... 7 times. The last loads squeezed were not too big, but I kept doing it until I made sure there was no drop of cum left in his balls. When I felt that his balls are completely dried out, I cleaned his prick with a tissue (that he had to chew on) and popped the chastity device back on.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps

File size: 338.6 MB

Download Milked To The Last Drop

Ruined For Mistress Ezadas Ass

Ruined For Mistress Ezadas Ass
4b7a616362cfe5f6155257daf5afc80f.jpg

Studio: Mistressezada

I keep My slaves in chastity most of the time, thats the way things are. Their pricks belong in the chastity cage, and I only let them out when I want to milk them. Like this one today; he has been locked for two weeks already, and now I will give him a release, just for his health. But not before I tease him with My curvy body, dressed in a short, tight dress, until his prick becomes hard and very painful in the small chastity cage, pulling on his poor swollen balls. I can see the slave looking at My ass in the mirror, tied up on the bondage bed this is all he can do. I know he dreams of My ass and My pussy, so I make things even more arousing for him: I take off My panties and stuff them in hos mouth. I can literally see the tension in the chastity cage rising, his prick trying to break it and get free.
I take the chastity device off and start playing with My long red nails on the rock hard prick and on the balls. He likes it, I can see, but when I stick a sharp nail down his pee-hole he suddenly becomes very tense, afraid that in one move I can cause him a lot of pain. Im not going to cause him pain right now, I will just tease and edge him before I let him cum.
At some moment, I realize there is a hand on My thighs! The slave got so carried away, that he thought he can feel Me up! Next time I will know to tie him better, but for now a couple of hard slaps on his swollen sensitive balls will teach him to keep his hands away from Me.
In this state of arousal even pain in the balls cant make his prick any softer, so I continue teasing him, rubbing his prick, keeping him on the edge until he can think of nothing else but an orgasm. I know he dreams of a happy ending, but he doesnt deserve one, so when I finally decide that he can cum, I cover his pee-hole with My thumb, stopping the flow of sperm, and the pleasure with it. I only release it when the convulsions of the cock are over, letting the cum ooze out while he watches with frustration. Slaves deserve no more than that.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 372.0 MB

Download Ruined For Mistress Ezadas Ass

Emmanuel London

Emmanuel London
c8d06cd4e1128354ac7ab3e98a92f963.jpg

Studio: Handdomination

The beautiful brunette with the over the top tits has her slave bound to the milking bench. The slaves wrists and ankles have been fitted with genuine leather restraints and padlocked to the bench. A heavy duty leather restraint is placed across his chest and secured to the bench. To make matters worse the slave dons a sight restrictive mask and will never see one of the most beautiful girls ever! Londons large 32 triple D breasts are on full display as she jerks the defenseless dick. She has full control. Her handjob skills are second to none as she shows them off on the oversized penis. Hands-free, she makes the dick dance for her. London commands the cock to cum on her coutdown. Afterwards, she continued milking the super sensitive cock for more sperm. She is relentless in her pursuit of the man juice. The slave screams out in agony as the brutal post orgasm milking is too much to bear. All he can do it take the pain until she is satisfied

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 445.5 MB

Download Emmanuel London

Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Gorgious Babe Riley Reid
30a673545498b446d2dc553137997bde.jpg

Studio: Cuckoldsessions / Dogfart

Riley Reids cuckold is only allowed to play with her feet, get treated like a woman and to watch as Riley fucks a real man. Shane Diesel comes in only after Rileys white cuckold has sucked down a black dong and gotten his lips glossed up. Shanes big black meat finds its way into Rileys mouth as the cuckold takes mental notes. The cuckolds self-esteem (as if her had any), gets knocked down several pegs when Shanes meat is compared to his....no contest. A failed attempt at wrapping a magnum condom on Shane can only mean that the cuckold now has an interesting piece of gum to chew on. Rileys mouth takes a brief rest when Shanes monstrosity does its damage to Rileys lady parts. The cuckold,of course, is told that he could never reach the level of manhood that Shane has achieved. Nevertheless, Riley keeps getting plowed by Shanes big black cock until his meat explodes allover her pussy. Guess who has clean up duty.

Duration: 46:22
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

Download Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Gorgious Babe Riley Reid
30a673545498b446d2dc553137997bde.jpg

Studio: Cuckoldsessions / Dogfart

Riley Reids cuckold is only allowed to play with her feet, get treated like a woman and to watch as Riley fucks a real man. Shane Diesel comes in only after Rileys white cuckold has sucked down a black dong and gotten his lips glossed up. Shanes big black meat finds its way into Rileys mouth as the cuckold takes mental notes. The cuckolds self-esteem (as if her had any), gets knocked down several pegs when Shanes meat is compared to his....no contest. A failed attempt at wrapping a magnum condom on Shane can only mean that the cuckold now has an interesting piece of gum to chew on. Rileys mouth takes a brief rest when Shanes monstrosity does its damage to Rileys lady parts. The cuckold,of course, is told that he could never reach the level of manhood that Shane has achieved. Nevertheless, Riley keeps getting plowed by Shanes big black cock until his meat explodes allover her pussy. Guess who has clean up duty.

Duration: 46:22
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

Download Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Brutal Manhood Assault

Brutal Manhood Assault
78ff414c57113c7df144256c2cbf63aa.jpg

Mistress Holly dishes out a much deserved punishment to a slaves most precious possession. His worthless cock and balls!

Duration: 13:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4334kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 479.1 MB

Download Brutal Manhood Assault

Die Analgeburt

Die Analgeburt
3b79a72cc923fac88232679109f262e1.jpg

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment

Mein Ehesklave nervt mich mit seinen Schwangerschaftsbeschwerden. Weil die Wehen verfrüht einsetzen, kommt es mit meiner Hilfe zur Anal-Hausgeburt. Ich muss feststellen, dass der Balg gar nicht von mir stammt. Dafür nehme ich den Arsch - der mir neun Monate verwehrt blieb - so richtig her. Bis zum Anschlag stopfe ich meine Monsterprügel in seine untreue Rosette. Anschließend besorge ich es ihm mit meinem XXL-Strap-On in freier Natur. Anal extrem!

Duration: 1:07:08
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

File size: 641.0 MB

Download Die Analgeburt

Sweet Home Ballbusting HD

Sweet Home Ballbusting HD
717c9c767b9c64293950b780a5427477.jpg

Studio: pornhubpremium
Genres: ballbusting, squeezing, slap balls, handjob, cumshot, homemade, closeup

Sexy home ballbusting to mutual pleasure. There are a couple of scenes of orgasms during blows to the balls.

Duration: 1:12:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6482kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Sweet Home Ballbusting HD

Brandi Mae Muscle Little Slave Boi's Lullaby

Brandi Mae Muscle Little Slave Boi's Lullaby
9c726cbfe311cf0fd41555efdc6454e9.jpg

Andimae is the big, bad ass muscle ! She easily gets into his bedroom, she watches him sleep but she prefers to put him to bed in her own domineering way.
You see muscle physically dominate slave boi; she controls his breathing abd body slams her huge, muscular body on his. Muscle makes him repeat what she wants to hear; he is only allowed to say yes muscle or pretty please...Unless she tells him otherwise. She sits on his face and slaps him around...You can see her power diminish his masculinity as soon as he sees how massive she is. Dressed in her tux and latex, muscle uses her sharp knees to smash his cock and ball sack. Putting her bones and pressure on his body is almost too much for this slave boi to bear. She squishes him just plowing her large body down on his and uses her heels to poke slave boi's chest and balls. She pulls out the rest of her attire (her strap on) and demands little boi to undress and get on the ground to suck her cock! Muscle loves watching slave boi suck her red dick. She makes him choke on it, gag on it and rams it down to the back of his throat. She makes him beg for the cock and tosses him back on the bed, scissor squeezing him until he ko's. Big bad muscle wakes him back up with more red cock ramming down his throat. Muscle loves watching helpless boi's gag on her dick!

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 7812kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Brandi Mae Muscle Little Slave Boi's Lullaby

Ashley Fires Sadie Holmes

Ashley Fires Sadie Holmes
e09c929bdd69824845f63947822dbdca.jpg

Ashley Fires and Sadie Holmes have a surprise for Lance Hart. Hes used to being a total ass slut for their strapons, but today they are going to fuck him with two dicks at the same time. Hes never been double penetrated before. They jump right into into, making him ride Ashleys cock while Sadie crams hers in his whole at the same time. They get really excited at his reaction, then take turns bending him over and fucking his ass.

Duration: 12:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 446.6 MB

Download Ashley Fires Sadie Holmes

Goddess Kyaa Gives The Sweet Dick

Goddess Kyaa Gives The Sweet Dick
7058f5bd1a685f66acdaa36a6bcd1c50.jpg

Now that Lance has earned a good fucking from Kyaa by taking her ball abuse and sucking her strap-on like a man, she bends him over to fuck him right. Kyaa really knows how work a strap-on. Possibly because she plays with one in her personal lesbian life a lot. Its clear she can fuck. Kyaa makes Lance beg for more in multiple positions, then leaves him shivering so she can go fuck her girlfriend.

Duration: 9:39
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps

File size: 270.2 MB

Download Goddess Kyaa Gives The Sweet Dick

Alexis Grace And Jade Indica

Alexis Grace And Jade Indica
3d9fa346ae7fb6e1a4bf6f6583b4f658.jpg

Studio: Bratprincess

The ball kicking slave has been kicked all weekend. The girls have given the slaves balls a robust workout. The slaves balls are broken and bruised. They decide to give it some pleasure before putting him down in the cage for the night. This video is intense. The girls crush its head between their thighs. The girls are merciless with the stroking, jerking, pounding, and scissoring. This is a must own. You have to own this clip. Scissor fans, hand job fans, and ball abuse fans will love this clip. This is unbelievable. When it cums the girls pound its balls with a closed . Jade squeezes and Alexis strokes its cock. When it begins to cum, Alexis begins to pound. After this video the slave was dragged out and kicked some more!

Duration: 8:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 649.8 MB

Download Alexis Grace And Jade Indica

Dava Foxx

Dava Foxx
4dffbbaeb63541cd54d1b2f4eeece2eb.jpg

Lance had previously humiliated his bitchy and super sexy boss, Dava Foxx in the office. He had no idea that she was a lifestyle domme. When he gets to his office she is in his chair wearing a high cut latex one piece with thigh highs, a riding crop, and theres a big strap-on dildo next to her on his desk. She bends him over to put him in his place. Dava fucks him long and hard, making him moan and squirm like a whore over his own desk. She flips him over and he has a huge boner. She teases it while slamming his prostate with her strap-on cock, keeping him quivering on the edge of cumming but denying him. Dava makes him beg to cum. She tells him they are going to do this every day from now on. She strokes his cock slowly and he blows a huge load all over himself. She makes him lick it from her fingers, then leaves him defeated and naked on his back.

Duration: 12:49

File size: 319.7 MB

Download Dava Foxx

Dava Foxx

Dava Foxx
4dffbbaeb63541cd54d1b2f4eeece2eb.jpg

Lance had previously humiliated his bitchy and super sexy boss, Dava Foxx in the office. He had no idea that she was a lifestyle domme. When he gets to his office she is in his chair wearing a high cut latex one piece with thigh highs, a riding crop, and theres a big strap-on dildo next to her on his desk. She bends him over to put him in his place. Dava fucks him long and hard, making him moan and squirm like a whore over his own desk. She flips him over and he has a huge boner. She teases it while slamming his prostate with her strap-on cock, keeping him quivering on the edge of cumming but denying him. Dava makes him beg to cum. She tells him they are going to do this every day from now on. She strokes his cock slowly and he blows a huge load all over himself. She makes him lick it from her fingers, then leaves him defeated and naked on his back.

Duration: 12:49

File size: 319.7 MB

Download Dava Foxx

Alexis Grace

Alexis Grace
ce84470f97453bb3e9788031cd4eb106.jpg

Alexis Grace is in a hotel room with her cuckold lover. Shes telling him how shes about to go out and meet some guys with huge cocks and get fucked right, as her strap-on swings back and forth. Lance, her cuck, is stroking his cock in bed while she talks. She tells him he wont be allowed to cum tonight, but hes welcome to get to the edge all he wants. Before she leaves she needs to fuck him good and hard to put him in his place. Alexis fucks him standing up, then gets him on the bed to really rail his ass. He begs her to let him cum while her strap-on is grinding against his prostate and her tits are bouncing. She tells him no, again and again, but keeps fucking him while he moans. When shes done with his ass, she places with his cock to get him right to the edge while making him worship her feet, then lets go and tells him to keep edging himself all night while she goes and gets full of cum for him to eat out when she gets home.

Duration: 11:23

File size: 318.6 MB

Download Alexis Grace

Sissy Ass Slut For Ashley Fires

Sissy Ass Slut For Ashley Fires
01ef3aa5c44e6c0caafb4df7ba3d2940.jpg

Ashley Fires has blackmailed her best guy friend with pictures of him dress in womens lingerie. Theres one more thing shes always wanted to do to him. Ashley returns with a big strap on dildo and makes him suck it. She bends him over, smacks his ass and puts it in him. She fucks to good, Lance is quickly moaning and begging her for more. After teaching her new girlfriend to love cock, she whispers sweetly in his ear, Why dont you ride my dick while I jerk off your dick. Only a few minutes ago he was embarrassed to get caught sniffing her panties, and now hes just a big slut riding her, moaning with her strap-on inside him while she makes his whole body tingle with her skilled hands on his boner. She tells him shes going to to whore him out at truck stops when they arent shopping for girl things together. Hes her new slutty girlfriend and he isnt even complaining. All he wants to do is release his load on her tits. Ashley milks out his cum then tells him to lick it up like a good slut and swallow it.

Duration: 14:29

File size: 405.2 MB

Download Sissy Ass Slut For Ashley Fires

Roxanne Rae

Roxanne Rae
3142a4448cd20f9758014bea1966a6c1.jpg

Roxanne Rae returns to Lance. He is still on the ground holding his balls from her kicks earlier. She struts into the room, high heels clacking on the floor, swinging a big strap-on cock with a big smile... If she is going to be living with Lance for 12 months, she is going to make him her slut bitch. He is going to have to learn to love to take cock. He is reluctant at first, but completely submitted to her after all the ballbusting. Once she has him bent over, it doesnt take him long to start to love her big long strap-on deep inside him. When he grabs her ass to pull her in for more Roxanne knows she turned him into a full on slut. She lays him down flat and works her hips, fucking him just right. When he is about to cum from her gyrating her cock on his prostate, she stops, pulls out, and makes him get on his knees in front of her. Shell be back with a friend to finish him off...

Duration: 10:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 366.0 MB

Download Roxanne Rae

Roxanne Rae

Roxanne Rae
3142a4448cd20f9758014bea1966a6c1.jpg

Roxanne Rae returns to Lance. He is still on the ground holding his balls from her kicks earlier. She struts into the room, high heels clacking on the floor, swinging a big strap-on cock with a big smile... If she is going to be living with Lance for 12 months, she is going to make him her slut bitch. He is going to have to learn to love to take cock. He is reluctant at first, but completely submitted to her after all the ballbusting. Once she has him bent over, it doesnt take him long to start to love her big long strap-on deep inside him. When he grabs her ass to pull her in for more Roxanne knows she turned him into a full on slut. She lays him down flat and works her hips, fucking him just right. When he is about to cum from her gyrating her cock on his prostate, she stops, pulls out, and makes him get on his knees in front of her. Shell be back with a friend to finish him off...

Duration: 10:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 366.0 MB

Download Roxanne Rae

Strap On Addicts Vol. 2

Strap On Addicts Vol. 2
1a7dee3948a542063f0285d633b599ac.jpg

Studio: Devils Film

Girls fuck the guys. Guys fuck the girls. When its all over everyone gets fucked! Hey, youre a chick. Youre supposed to be getting fucked, not the other way around. But these guys love getting their asses crammed full of huge strap-on dildos, then turning the tables by plowing these sluts dripping holes with their real cocks. Its a non-stop fuck fest where everybody gets screwed. Why dont you become an addict and join them?

Format: avi
Duration: 2:15:12
Video: 624x352, XviD, 1520kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Strap On Addicts Vol. 2

Miss Jasmine, Mutiny - Flattened Face Swollen Balls

715ae0689e91de2fc88264973e8e3069.jpg

The dynamic duo of Miss Jasmine and Mutiny are on the bed and again subjecting their slave to their cruel desires. "I wonder if it's possible to flatten a mans face by sitting on it every day?" Jasmine asks. She suggests taking a series of photos over the year for comparison sake then gets on to matters at hand and tells Mutiny it would make her happy if she really punched him in the balls hard. As Mutiny starts to squeeze his balls and punch them Jasmine swings around off his face and puts him into a scissor hold.

Soon Jasmine is jealous and tells Mutiny to trade places so she can punch his nuts. Mutiny sits on his face but wraps her legs around his head at the same time. Jasmine twists and turns his nuts into a pretzel and when they think he might have smiled she goes ballistic with more punching. She squeezes his nuts so hard they look like they'll explode and Mutiny can't help but punch them to see if she can make them blow up. Mutiny sits forward on his face and Jasmine decides to hop on her lap so the slave is now totally buried under 200 plus pounds of divine female flesh. After some time the decide he needs a breath so they shift and give him maybe 2 seconds to breath maximum. You get some amazing ass views of both Ladies to go along with the face sitting and ballbusting. Ultimately Jasmine can't resist hurting him more and gets up and kicks him repeatedly in the balls. As she moves to sit on his face Mutiny decides she wants to kick his balls too. Jasmine is instantly back on his face doing splits and giving him a sniff of her divine pussy and likely taking his mind off the pain of his swollen nuts.
Platinum makes a chained slave outdoors lick her shoe clean as she tells him that he is being lent out for a party to do anything they want with him.
No sex or female nudity.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps

File size: 598.5 MB

Download Miss Jasmine, Mutiny - Flattened Face Swollen Balls

715ae0689e91de2fc88264973e8e3069.jpg

The dynamic duo of Miss Jasmine and Mutiny are on the bed and again subjecting their slave to their cruel desires. "I wonder if it's possible to flatten a mans face by sitting on it every day?" Jasmine asks. She suggests taking a series of photos over the year for comparison sake then gets on to matters at hand and tells Mutiny it would make her happy if she really punched him in the balls hard. As Mutiny starts to squeeze his balls and punch them Jasmine swings around off his face and puts him into a scissor hold.

Soon Jasmine is jealous and tells Mutiny to trade places so she can punch his nuts. Mutiny sits on his face but wraps her legs around his head at the same time. Jasmine twists and turns his nuts into a pretzel and when they think he might have smiled she goes ballistic with more punching. She squeezes his nuts so hard they look like they'll explode and Mutiny can't help but punch them to see if she can make them blow up. Mutiny sits forward on his face and Jasmine decides to hop on her lap so the slave is now totally buried under 200 plus pounds of divine female flesh. After some time the decide he needs a breath so they shift and give him maybe 2 seconds to breath maximum. You get some amazing ass views of both Ladies to go along with the face sitting and ballbusting. Ultimately Jasmine can't resist hurting him more and gets up and kicks him repeatedly in the balls. As she moves to sit on his face Mutiny decides she wants to kick his balls too. Jasmine is instantly back on his face doing splits and giving him a sniff of her divine pussy and likely taking his mind off the pain of his swollen nuts.
Platinum makes a chained slave outdoors lick her shoe clean as she tells him that he is being lent out for a party to do anything they want with him.
No sex or female nudity.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps

File size: 598.5 MB

Download Miss Jasmine, Mutiny - Flattened Face Swollen Balls

Miss Jasmine - Gassed And Ruined

Miss Jasmine - Gassed And Ruined
cc5ab249dba9c42fffba80eef23bc228.jpg

Miss Jasmine has a man on the bed and spits on his cock and strokes it lovingly. Wait a minute, this is no man, it's a slave and soon she lifts her arm and places the pit over his face demanding that he clean her. She slaps his face and demands long eager licks. "I think we need more spit" she says, opening his mouth and spitting in it before he resumes his duty of licking her armpits. Jasmine again seductively starts to stroke his cock, spitting on it for lube. What sort of slave are you? Do you want to be in his place or do you want to be the lowest of slaves and forced to suck his cock while he licks Miss Jasmine? She now moves onto his face and ass-smothers him while continuing to stroke his cock.

Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9807kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 700.5 MB

Download Miss Jasmine - Gassed And Ruined

Mandy Flores - The Last Ride

3db10f747d354b5df5e366f48c1b1e80.jpg

From the website: Mandy Flores is an agent from ffa (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their end under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the ffa, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores
It starts out with Mandy in an office looking at the guy's file and describing their services. After a camera transition, it's now dark and Mandy restrains the guy with hand and leg cuffs, hops on a dildo in between his legs, and rides him like it's her last chance. After she cums, she says it's his turn, and starts to pull on the noose, choking him while he cums until he dies. She then takes the condom he came in as a trophy and leaves him sitting there lifeless.

Duration: 13:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1934kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 207.6 MB

Download Mandy Flores - The Last Ride

3db10f747d354b5df5e366f48c1b1e80.jpg

From the website: Mandy Flores is an agent from ffa (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their end under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the ffa, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores
It starts out with Mandy in an office looking at the guy's file and describing their services. After a camera transition, it's now dark and Mandy restrains the guy with hand and leg cuffs, hops on a dildo in between his legs, and rides him like it's her last chance. After she cums, she says it's his turn, and starts to pull on the noose, choking him while he cums until he dies. She then takes the condom he came in as a trophy and leaves him sitting there lifeless.

Duration: 13:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1934kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 207.6 MB

Download Mandy Flores - The Last Ride

Pantyhose Therapy part 1 HD

Pantyhose Therapy part 1 HD
a9c098b4317e0091a32be55d0d89603b.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: PantyhoseTherapy
Cast: Anastasia, Katya, Mary
Genres: Femdom, Tease & Denial, HandJob, Bondage, Vibrator, Chastity, Edging, Ruination, Pantyhose, Mummification, Blowjob, Gloves, Solo, Femdom POV, Humiliation, made Orgasm, Spandex, Masturbation, Tickling, FootJob

Hi, I'm Christina! I'm a full-time tease and professional flirt who specializes in thorough, inescapable bondage. I do sessions at my studio in Western Massachusetts, and if you like being stuck as much as I like doing the sticking, you should come see me.

Total size: 16.6 GB in 50 files.

Download Pantyhose Therapy part 1 HD

Back