Gorgeous Angels with Charming Body and Juicy Pussy | Solo

Wickedly Hot Athena

Cast: Athena Faris
Genres: All Natural, Big Tits, Brunette, COTM, Lingerie, Nylons, Real Tits, Shaved, Stockings, Tattoos
Video language: English

Athena just loves to masturbate for you and really gets off knowing that you are watching her as she spreads her legs rubbing her clit vigorously, but before she does that she wants to tease you a little in her tight black bodysuit that hugs her just the way you would. She loves the feel of the fabric against her perky tits as it rubs over her pierced nipples making them stand out prominently. Once she knows she has your undivided attention she gets down to business watching you intently as she lets her fingers slide in and out and all around that delicious tight wet pussy. She desires your throbbing but settles for making you crave more. I guess you will just have to wait!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14689kbps
Audio: 212kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Wickedly Hot Athena

Swart Asian dildoing

Studio: Small Talk

Even when this swart Asian hottie doesn't get cock, she can't resist the temptation to satisfy her sex hunger. This time she will be doing it on her own with the help of her rubber friend. Watch her get settled in bathroom and plow her tender hole.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3742kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 243.7 MB

Download Swart Asian dildoing

Hit the Nile on the Head

Cast: Jade Nile

Jade uses her favourite toy, a large plug in vibrator to bring her pussy to a squirting orgasm. Her expression is pretty intense as she brings it to a climax with lots tense muscle quivering as she cums. You might be intrigued at how her pussy lips jiggle around under the intense vibration of the powerful toy.

Duration: 3:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7942kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 218.2 MB

Download Hit the Nile on the Head

Slave Orgasm Devotion

Release Year: 2019
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Chloe Cherry
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

Good boys jerk their cocks and devote their orgasms for Princess Chloe and only her. Now crawl on your knees over to your Princess and hand your leash over to the one that owns your orgasms. She wants to watch how obedient you can be with your cock in your tightly gripped hands. The only reason you are touching your cock is for Princess Chloe as you begin to worship every part of her young, perfectly tight body like a good stroke slave. "Your dick is mine and your orgasms are devoted completely to me. I am the reason why you are jerking off right now. I am the reason why you have your hands wrapped so tightly around your cock while you stroke it up and down just wishing you could be anywhere near my perfect tits, ass and pussy. You are not allowed to stop stroking your cock until you have an orgasm completely devoted to me" xxo - Princess Chloe Cherry

Duration: 9:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11245kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Slave Orgasm Devotion

Fasterbation

Cast: Antonia Sainz

Antonia takes finger masturbation into another gear with her frantic fast paced action. Some of her motion is simply too fast for the camera causing a few blurs but the action is still quite compelling creating an exciting scene. Most of the clip is all in the bend over position with her ass thrust out into your face.

Duration: 7:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7927kbps

File size: 436.3 MB

Download Fasterbation

Rubbing Banks

Cast: Sabrina Banks

With Sabrina now naked she leans back in the chair and puts her legs straight up giving a stunning view of her gorgeous pussy and ass. Before long she gets into a very revealing bend over position and starts rubbing her pussy. Bend over poses have never looked so good as Sabrina's undercarriage looks absolutely spectacular with her tidy curves and private places thrust well out in the open.

Duration: 5:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps

File size: 331.3 MB

Download Rubbing Banks

Juices Crist

Cast: Lauren Crist

With the addition of a vibrating toy the action becomes somewhat more juicy with lots of nice insertion action and several little streams of pussy juice when the toy comes out of her pussy. In the latter half she hangs her ass off the edge of the bed giving a great view up her ass throughout all the action. The squirming motion is particularly nice as she fucks her pussy to a climax. The clip winds down with a nice spread ass view with her butt crack still glistening with pussy juice.

Duration: 9:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps

File size: 526.5 MB

Download Juices Crist

In-n-out Bugger

Cast: Tracy Gold

Tracy's anal scene starts with just one finger dabbling in her ass before she progresses to using the same toy in her ass. Her pose lying on her side with the legs partly open is quite fantastic with her underside beautifully exposes for your viewing. The toy is a little bit awkward for her to get in and manipulate at times but we think you'll be too occupied with the beautiful scenery to care about that.

Duration: 8:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 489.8 MB

Download In-n-out Bugger

Informal Hand Shake

Cast: Eve Evans

Eve has another finger masturbation session, this time in a really excellent position with her ass hanging off the edge of the couch showing off her entire undercarriage beautifully. There may or may not be an orgasm but the real attraction here is beautiful shape and excellent exposure of all her private areas.

Duration: 7:03

File size: 409.8 MB

Download Informal Hand Shake

Alexis with a Stick Shift

Cast: Alexis Brill

Alexis gets down on the floor once again and uses a clear rubber dildo in her pussy. A good portion of the action comes with Alexis squatting with her ass hovering in mid air. The position gives a fantastic view of her ass while she pumps the toy in her pussy.

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7739kbps

File size: 512.4 MB

Download Alexis with a Stick Shift

Rocky Fountaineer

Cast: Aria Alexander

The decorative fountain was perhaps a little too inviting and she gets right into the shallow water and eventually starts playing with her pussy. It's not so clear that there's a comfortable position to be had here but she manages to make it look graceful. Her pussy drips a little bit of creamy juices when she sticks a finger inside.

Duration: 10:04

File size: 585.5 MB

Download Rocky Fountaineer

Aria Flirty One

Aria is pretty flirty with her loose flowing skirt without any panties on underneath. She frequently twirls around and flips it up revealing the nudity underneath. Before long she has her spread pussy and ass parked on top of your face with nothing left to the imagination. She talks to you quite a bit in an especially sultry voice. She ends up on top of the table lying back with a big powerful vibrator to work herself up to a quick and noisy climax. Not a single item of clothing comes off in this video but regardless all the critical girlie bits are right out in the open through almost all of it.

Duration: 10:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7833kbps

File size: 637.9 MB

Download Aria Flirty One

A Hard Pill to Swallow

Cast: Vanda Lust

Vanda uses a chrome egg shaped vibrator on the end of a string in her pussy. There's lots of dabbling around with the toy often buried in her vagina showing just the power cord coming out of a very pretty pussy. After starting lying on her back she turns onto her front in the second half giving the view up her butt while she rubs the vibrator against her clit. Finally she turns onto her back again and brings the action to a climax, though it is unclear whether there really is an orgasm here.

Duration: 8:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps

File size: 493.2 MB

Download A Hard Pill to Swallow

April Fulls Day

Cast: April Blue

After a couple of quick positions April settles with her ass hanging off the edge of the bed giving a great view of her underside while she fucks her pussy with a clear rubber dildo. It's pretty clear when she takes the dildo out that she's quite creamy inside her vagina.

Duration: 8:01

File size: 466.1 MB

Download April Fulls Day

Adara Dong

Cast: Amirah Adara

The masturbation continues with the addition of a rubber dildo in positions lying back with the legs spread high and wide and also with her ass hanging off the edge of the chair. Once again the action is perhaps not the strong point of the video but the positions and the views are stunning. Her butt dangling in mid air is a real piece of art with the most immaculate and tidy curves you may ever see. Add to this that the toy frequently comes out of her pussy to rub on her clitoris leaving her lightly gaping vagina exposed in the middle of it all.

Duration: 8:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8071kbps

File size: 517.4 MB

Download Adara Dong

Show me the Moany

Cast: Anina Silk

Anina lays back on the couch with a vibrator placed directly on her clitoris to get herself off. She doesn't move all that much but you can see some light muscle contraction as she reacts to the toy. It all culminates in what appears to be a genuine orgasm with more animated moaning and enthusiasm.

Duration: 10:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8198kbps

File size: 628.7 MB

Download Show me the Moany

Blanche Back Bury

Cast: Blanche Bradburry

Blanche's beautiful ass gets some well deserved attention in this anal masturbation scene. She starts with just one finger poking her ass hole and then uses a lumpy glass dildo. After starting lying on her side she moves to the bend over position and picks up the momentum somewhat. Her anus is quite large, beautiful and flawless and is well displayed as she repeatedly takes the toy all the way out of her ass.

Duration: 9:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7895kbps

File size: 543.7 MB

Download Blanche Back Bury

Half Path Sex in the Moaning

Cast: Lorena Garcia

Lorena uses a slim vibrating dildo while sitting on the chair. She soon turns doggy style to let you view up the ass while she continues toying her pussy. Later she squats on the ground leaning back against the chair giving a nice low angle view of her pussy ass and face.

Duration: 10:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8130kbps

File size: 642.4 MB

Download Half Path Sex in the Moaning

Pewter in the Cooter

Tracy uses a lumpy metal dildo in her pussy first while lying back on the table top and then squatting on the floor while leaning back against the chair. The second pose shows her entire undercarriage hanging in mid air giving a great view of all her sexy bits in action. She eventually develops a nice little stream of pussy juice flooding down over her anus. At the end after she is finished with the toy you see a really beautiful close up pussy view under her legs as she squats with her knees together, her pussy still dripping with girlie juice.

Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8179kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

Download Pewter in the Cooter

Ledge go Crazy

Cast: Chloe Amour

Chloe uses a little pocket rocket vibrator while lying on her back in the shallow water. She gets quite animated as the action progresses with her hand quivering around at high speed. There is no insertion involved in this but lots of clitoral stimulation as she frantically flicks the vibrator around on her most sensitive spot. There are also several other positions including bending over over, lying on her side and even sitting up but she generally returns to lying on her back for most of the action.

Duration: 9:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps

File size: 567.6 MB

Download Ledge go Crazy

Rub a Nub

Cast: Ria Rodriguez

Now lying back on the couch Ria uses just her fingers to stimulate her pussy with special attention to her clitoris and some occasional finger insertion. Her clitoris is quite prominent as she runs circles around it with just one finger making it stand up at attention. Half way through she turns her ass off the edge of the couch letting her pretty bits hang in mid air while she continues fiddling with her pussy. Most of the clip has just light fiddling type of action but she starts rubbing her pussy with more enthusiasm towards the end and her vagina even hangs open a little bit as the action comes to a climax.

Duration: 9:15

File size: 537.8 MB

Download Rub a Nub

Blue Ribn at the Cuntry Fair

Cast: Gina Devine

Gina's rich blue dildo has a prominently ribbed texture running down it's full length causing it's motion to stutter somewhat as it goes in and out of her pussy. She soon moves to a fantastic position squatting up on top of the arms of the chair with her squirming ass hovering in mid air. She gets quite enthusiastic towards the climax of the video with some frantic squirming and quivering as she cums.

Duration: 7:21

File size: 427.0 MB

Download Blue Ribn at the Cuntry Fair

First Try Fisting, Cute Tight Pussyhole

Release Year: 2020

So I'm on the floor, Naked, Horny, Excited to do this for You. I'm moving Sensually as I start to Touch Myself, Slap my Ass, Showing off and Spreading My Pussy. I love being a Naughty Girl for you, ! I Slowly start to Finger myself, Masturbating with one Finger, then 2.. 3.. 4 and even 5 Fingers inside my Pussy! My First try to myself, hihi!I Spread My Pussy and try to Fist it some more, close -up to the camera and I end up Cumming while Fingering my Juicy Pussy.

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14747kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download First Try Fisting, Cute Tight Pussyhole

Pussy in the field

Studio: Small Talk

Our shameless exhibitionist hoochie strikes again! Here in this video you will see her walking through the beautiful field, laying in the grass - and then getting naked and showing off her incredibly tempting pussy all of a sudden! What a perv babe!

Duration: 3:44
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3808kbps

File size: 107.8 MB

Download Pussy in the field

Anal Training with Roxxie

Release Year: 2020

Watch me work my way up from my fingers, to a toy, to my biggest toy!! See every finger pump and stretch I do to loosen up and get ready for big toys and dicks too! I love stretching my ass wide and feeling myself stretching bit by bit, its so enjoyable when I finally get up to the biggest one and get it deep

Duration: 5:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18965kbps

File size: 811.1 MB

Download Anal Training with Roxxie

Dink a Smooth Henessy

Cast: Henessy

The action picks up substantially with the addition of a purple rubber dildo. She props herself up into a fantastic crabwalk position for the climax of the scene and does an amazing job of fucking her pussy hard with a little surprise leak of creamy goo oozing out of her pussy right afterwards. She even gets down on the floor and sensually licks up her mess off of the floor.

Duration: 6:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7845kbps

File size: 374.3 MB

Download Dink a Smooth Henessy

Kitchen a Buzz

Cast: Gulliana Alexis

Now lying back on the counter top Gulliana uses a big black vibrator on her pussy to bring on an orgasm. You can see her anus twitching as she reacts to the vibrations. Her shapely underside is very nicely displayed on the hard counter top surface with all her pretty bits well exposed.

Duration: 8:00

File size: 465.2 MB

Download Kitchen a Buzz

By a Buzz Stick it

Cast: Keisha Grey

Keisha's vibrator masturbation scene starts out with a bend over pose but she soon turns onto her back to buzz herself to an orgasm. Though much of this has not a lot of action with the toy jammed hard against her clit there is some visible muscle contraction with her obviously real orgasm.

Duration: 6:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8368kbps

File size: 405.0 MB

Download By a Buzz Stick it

A Chrome Bone Solo

Cast: Niki Lee Young

Niki gets comfy on the bed and then gets busy with a chrome vibrator. There's lots of noisy drama as she vibrates her clit to a climax in several positions. There's not so much in the way of pussy juice but you will like the way her vagina tends to stay open when she takes the toy out of her pussy.

Duration: 9:47

File size: 569.0 MB

Download A Chrome Bone Solo

Metal in Internal Affairs

Cast: Satin Bloom

Satin still didn't take off the gown but she is essentially bottomless with it pulled up around her waist throughout this masturbation scene. She uses a chrome vibrator at first in her pussy but then in her ass for the majority of the scene. She fucks herself in the ass pretty good with positions lying on her side and bending over with her ass in the air.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8119kbps

File size: 527.8 MB

Download Metal in Internal Affairs

Little Chair Rub

Cast: Sapphira

Sapphira's masturbation session is without toys as she just rubs her pussy to bring on a climax. She starts out with her ass hanging off the edge of the chair, progresses to a bend over position on top of the arms of the chair and finally returns to the first position to finish it off.

Duration: 8:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7881kbps

File size: 499.7 MB

Download Little Chair Rub

Crystal Method

Cast: Jenna Sativa

Jenna leans back in the chair to fuck her pussy using a glass dildo. For large portions of this clip she puts her feet up on the arms of the chair and jacks her ass up off the surface to hover in mid air while fucking herself. The way she is propped up doesn't exactly look like the most comfortable position but it surely gives an amazing view and she does an admirable job in spite of it.

Duration: 8:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7923kbps

File size: 500.4 MB

Download Crystal Method

You Dirty Beach

Cast: Sabrina Banks

Sabrina finds her clear spot on the beach and gets down on the sand to have a little pussy rubbing session. With her legs spread and up in the air there's plenty of exposure with her pussy and ass well out in the open. She then turns over to pose on her knees and lying on her front with her legs still wide open to continue the pussy rubbing action. The view up her butt is pretty awesome in this position and culminates with lots of quivering as she reaches her climax. She's not finished yet though as she changes to a crabwalk pose and continues to rub her pussy to another quick climax.

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8136kbps

File size: 570.4 MB

Download You Dirty Beach

I Felt Like it

Cast: Keira

Keira has a little pussy rubbing session while lying back on top of the pool table. She soon gets up in a crabwalk position with her ass squirming beautifully in mid air. The main bulk of it however has her lying back partially on her side with her underside well exposed as she brings the action to a climax.

Duration: 5:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps

File size: 299.3 MB

Download I Felt Like it

Girlie to Writhe

Cast: Alexis Brill

Alexis use a slim vibrator on her pussy while lying on her front with her ass thrust up allowing for a great view up her squirming ass while she masturbates. Halfway through she turns onto her back and continues stimulating her pussy with the vibrator. Her squirming motion becomes quite prominent as she reaches the climax of the action. There's a couple of minutes of close up pussy spreading at the end of this video.

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8097kbps

File size: 575.4 MB

Download Girlie to Writhe

Kitty Glitter

Cast: Candice Luca

Candice uses a purple vibrating toy that has a glittering texture that seems to match the glistening features of her pussy lips. The performance is perhaps somewhat lacking through much of this although it heats up towards the end and the pussy is really very pretty.

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps

File size: 577.1 MB

Download Kitty Glitter

By the Banks of the Rubber

Cast: Cassidy Banks

This masturbation scene starts with just fingers rubbing her pussy without any insertion involved. She soon gets a big vibrator and jams it against her clitoris to bring on a real orgasm. Her preferred spot for the toy is actually above the clitoris thereby avoiding blocking any of the view of her pussy. Her clitoris is quite large and prominent even when the toy is on it. Her reactions and orgasmic contractions are quite obvious with pronounced muscle flexing around her ass hole.

Duration: 6:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8132kbps

File size: 388.9 MB

Download By the Banks of the Rubber

Cunt Pewter Probe Rammer

Tracy's toy has an ancient pewter design that fits in nicely with the castle in the background. There's a couple of different positions involved but the best and most substantial parts of this have her lying on her back with her knees spread high and wide. The pussy is really beautiful with all of her undercarriage displayed and exposed in nice crisp detail.

Duration: 9:27

File size: 549.7 MB

Download Cunt Pewter Probe Rammer

Aria Flirty One

Aria is pretty flirty with her loose flowing skirt without any panties on underneath. She frequently twirls around and flips it up revealing the nudity underneath. Before long she has her spread pussy and ass parked on top of your face with nothing left to the imagination. She talks to you quite a bit in an especially sultry voice. She ends up on top of the table lying back with a big powerful vibrator to work herself up to a quick and noisy climax. Not a single item of clothing comes off in this video but regardless all the critical girlie bits are right out in the open through almost all of it.

Duration: 10:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7833kbps

File size: 637.9 MB

Download Aria Flirty One

Deep in the End Zone

Cast: Henessy

Now using a glass dildo Henessy fucks herself in the ass. It's a pretty decent sized toy that she manages a lot more than just a dabble with. There's also some very nice hands free posing with the dildo lodged up her ass. The close up view while lying on her side really shows off the pussy lips bulging prominently right next to the action. The action picks up when she turns onto her front with her legs wide open and her ass thrust up high for a good fucking. After she is done with the toy she uses her fingers to rummage around up her ass. Her posture is really excellent throughout with her ass virtually always thrust out and exposed as much as possible.

Duration: 9:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7819kbps

File size: 530.1 MB

Download Deep in the End Zone

Back