Golden Streams of Goodness | Pee Play Lesbians

Eileen

Genres: Pissing, Babe, Close pink, Mopping, Wet pump, Pussy wash, Wet panties, Wet toy
Video language: English

Eileen loves piss play and isn't shy about spreading her tight pink pussy for your cock. She doesn't wait to start soaking herself with urine while fully clothed. Your cock will throb as she continues pouring warm piss on her chest, revealing her perky tits and dark, hard nipples through her shirt. Eileen spreads her legs to spray a stream of fluid on the floor and her seat. Stripping naked, she uses her clothes to soak up the pee and drench her body with sweet liquid nectar. This makes her horny and she pulls out her dildo and begins fucking her pink snatch. Eileen can't get enough so she grabs her wet pump and is finally satisfied by the tasting her own warm, wet piss.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 708.6 MB

Download Eileen

Reverse Pissing part 13

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Pissing, Squirt

Awesome massive Pissing and Squirt action, super girls orgasms in mouth. Enjoy!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:43
Video: 624x352, XviD, 1339kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Reverse Pissing part 13

Sharing Stream

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Piss, Brunettes, Dildo, Close-up, Clothing pissing, Degustation, Ebony girl, Lesbians, Pissing, Shaved, Squirting, Wet panties

Nicol Love is relaxing on the couch when she is joined by her brunette girlfriend, Tiny Tina for some piss play. Tina lifts up her satin babydoll and fires a stream of her warm piss down onto the coffee table towards a glass and Nicol's face! After she fills the glass, Tina pours her pee into Nicol's mouth and these pissing lesbians switch places so that Nicol can give Tina the same treatment.

Duration: 19:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8067kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sharing Stream

Reverse Pissing part 2

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Pissing

Sex slave Joey Brass, extreme massive pissing in mouth. watch and Enjoy!

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1296x720, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 657.0 MB

Download Reverse Pissing part 2

Claudia macc in so many streams

Studio: WetandPissy

Claudia macc graces our screens here at wet and pissy once more, just over a year after her last appearance. this time, claudia is wearing seriously tight denim jeans which cling to every curve of her hot body. suddenly, claudia holds onto her crotch feeling like she needs to pee. she squats on the leather sofa and starts peeing her pants. her crotch gets soaked with her golden liquid and claudia places her hand down to catch some of her pee streams before tasting them. once she has finished, gorgeous claudia licks her juices off the sofa then strips naked before wiping her jeans along the floor, soaking them in her puddle. she licks and sucks her denim then wastes no time in getting back onto the sofa and gaping her pussy apart to finger herself. using golden ben-wa balls, claudia inserts them in and out of her pussy and decides to catch another of her pee streams in a blue glass bowl as she pissing while standing, pulling her golden balls out of her pussy half way through her.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7968kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Claudia macc in so many streams

Isabella Lui - Covering Some Distance (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Isabella Lui
Genres: Pissing, Masturbation

Our latest update features seriously sexy redhead Isabella Lui who teases in a sheer red bodysuit and denim hotpants. Our camera pans up and down her body and zooms in on her big tits where we can see her nipples through the sheer fabric of her top! She unzips her hotpants and squats on the floor when this naughty babe starts peeing her pants! A wet patch appears on her hotpants and gets bigger and bigger as her juices flow through her crotch and down onto the ground. She takes off her denims and after a quick taste of her own pee, she unclips her bodysuit and leans back on the leather couch to masturbate! It doesnt take long for Isabella to fire another stream of her piss all over the couch and this stream is pretty impressive. Her aim gushes quite far and Isabella dives into her puddle of pee before stripping completely naked! She takes a vibrator from her side drawer and sucks it, slipping it in between her wet pussy lips. She fucks herself while bent over in the doggystyle positio.

Duration: 19:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8033kbps

Download Isabella Lui - Covering Some Distance (2020)

Dido Angel PeePee Dido (2015)

Dido is a long time favorite for her amazing lesbian shows but today we get to know a whole different aspect of her kinkiness. Having 'armed' only with a dildo and a bowl, she stuns us with a gorgeous solo show that involves a lot of naughty toy masturbation and some exciting pee-pee games.

Duration: 22:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dido Angel PeePee Dido (2015)

Rachel evans in squirting rachel

Studio: WetAndPuffy

When rachel evans showed up she seemed anxious to get started. she wasn't sure whether she wanted to take off her dress or her thong off first. and after she got naked she wanted to finger her pussy, but she also couldn't wait to attach the pussy pump and see how puffy she could get her delicious pussy lips. and when she was pumping up her pussy she wanted to pee too, so she stopped for a second to pee into a large glass before pumping up her twat some more. she had two vibrators and wasn't sure which one she wanted to use, so she started with one and quickly jumped to the other. the only thing she was sure about was when she pissed high into the air just before she experienced the strongest orgasm she has ever had!

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 901.1 MB

Download Rachel evans in squirting rachel

My Raunchiest Lesbian Experience

Cast: Roxy Raye, Ashley Fires
Genres: Lesbian, Raunchiest, pissing, lesbian pssing, gape, gapin, extreme, Piss

The title says it all, this is by far one of my most raunchy, dirty lesbian videos I have ever done. This video is raw nasty action with real chemistry between the two of us girls. You will have to watch this very extreme girl/girl update to find out just how dirty us girls get together. Ashley Fires and I get so wet and messy, this one is a real treat, not only for us when the camera was rolling, but I'm pretty sure some of the fans will enjoy too.. hehe

Duration: 18:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5321kbps

File size: 736.4 MB

Download My Raunchiest Lesbian Experience

Natty in natty

Natty is a german puffy peach whose adorable cameltoe completely steals the show! yes, she plays with her pussy and pisses later in the scene but most vagina fans will wind up rewinding the start of this scene over and over a few times to enjoy the way her plump pussy presses up against the fabric of her panties!

Duration: 15:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 574.0 MB

Download Natty in natty

Eileen

Genres: Pissing, Babe, Close pink, Mopping, Wet pump, Pussy wash, Wet panties, Wet toy

Eileen loves piss play and isn't shy about spreading her tight pink pussy for your cock. She doesn't wait to start soaking herself with urine while fully clothed. Your cock will throb as she continues pouring warm piss on her chest, revealing her perky tits and dark, hard nipples through her shirt. Eileen spreads her legs to spray a stream of fluid on the floor and her seat. Stripping naked, she uses her clothes to soak up the pee and drench her body with sweet liquid nectar. This makes her horny and she pulls out her dildo and begins fucking her pink snatch. Eileen can't get enough so she grabs her wet pump and is finally satisfied by the tasting her own warm, wet piss.

Duration: 19:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps

File size: 708.6 MB

Download Eileen

Lexi Dona Pissing Part Two

Today I am back out on my balcony and wearing pink velour hotpants and a hot pink t I have a glass ready and after teasing my nipples, I pull my shorts to one side before aiming my piss right into the glass, collecting as much of it as I can. Someone walks by my apartment so I duck down secretly before I stand up and pour my golden juices down over my balcony like a naughty girl!

Total size: 263.9 MB in 5 files.

Download Lexi Dona Pissing Part Two

Antonia in antonia

Antonia takes pussy play to a whole new level is what may be the best video we film all year! drooling quarts of saliva all over her beautiful body until she's soaking wet, peeing twice in the same scene and working her way toward one of the most powerful orgasms we have ever witnessed - this is the close up teen toy babe of the year so far. download her now and own her xxx performance forever!

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

File size: 809.1 MB

Download Antonia in antonia

Best of Jessica

Genres: Pissing, Degustation, Close pink, Crazy, Wet pump, Pussy wash, Teen, BlowJob, Squirt, Wet toy

Jessica is a perky tit blonde who knows how to please your cock. The first thing you notice about her is her cute smile and perfect tits. She eagerly wants to please and soon has her panties off, exposing her tiny pussy. Jessica starts pumping her pussy really hard with her suction cup device to make her pussy super swollen. Once her snatch is plump and red, she begins to play with it. She can no longer hold it back and starts to let out a huge stream of clear piss. She is a fantastically filthy girl who loves to lick her own piss off the glass chair. Jessica gets even dirtier when she uses a metal speculum to gape her pussy wide open until her hot piss begins to flow forth and gush out in great volume. To finish off her piss session, she decides to please her man's stiff pecker. Jessica gives him a blowjob and then ends by taking a mouthful of warm cum.

Duration: 18:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 683.8 MB

Download Best of Jessica

Take Your Punishment - Lucia Denvile - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Lucia Denvile
Genres: Brunette, Close-up, Degustation, Dildo, Pissing, Piss in glass, Pussy wash, Shaved, Slovakia, Solo, Wet hair, Wet panties

Time for some discipline today on Wet and Pissy with seriously hot raven haired babe Lucia Denvile. Dressed in a camouflage army outfit, complete with boots. She stands holding a black baton and looks rather dominating as she sits down and rubs it against her crotch as she pisses through her shorts! She places her hands down to her crotch and rubs them into her juices before tasting herself then Lucia pulls down her shorts and sucks even more of her piss out of her crotch. Bending over on the lounger chair, Lucia releases another stream of piss and soaks the fabric beneath her while aiming for the baton. She lifts up the baton and licks it before stripping completely naked and naughty Lucia decides to rub it against her clit. She slides it into her piss soaked pussy and fucks herself hard with the baton before she pulls it out and spreads her legs, peeing some more! She stands up to continue her pussy play and after deciding to sit on the sideboard, it doesn't take long for this gorge.

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7995kbps

Download Take Your Punishment - Lucia Denvile - FullHD 1080p

Lady Sonia - Stripping outdoors at Birch Manor

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Lady Sonia
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, Pissing

This video was shot while staying with my very dear friend Jan Taylor-Birch at Birch Manor just on the outskirts of Nottingham. We were there for the August "Gang-Bang" party and as we had arrived a little early I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to strip off outdoors and shoot a couple of Pee'ing videos for you. Stripping off outdoors and walking around and loads of pee fun too with the camera watching everything!

Duration: 7:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4808kbps

File size: 268.4 MB

Download Lady Sonia - Stripping outdoors at Birch Manor

Lexi Dona Pissing

Hey guys, time for something a little different on my website today. I was supposed to be doing the laundry but I was feeling mischievious so instead of washing my clothes I decided to piss on them instead. Watch as my golden pee streams from my bare pussy all over my clothes and as you can see from my face, I'm enjoying every minute of my watersports fun!

Total size: 189.9 MB in 2 files.

Download Lexi Dona Pissing

German Way! - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Hally Thomas, Mina
Genres: Pissing, Close pink, Pussy wash, Squirt, Babe, Wet toy

Hally unexpectedly enters the bathroom while her sexy brunette girlfriend Mina is taking a leak. Hally is not there to wash herself up but she is there to taste her girlfriends cunt. She also has a few things in mind that she wants to try with Mina. Both babes begin caressing and kissing each other until they are naked. Hally starts licking her girlfriends pierced snatch when she gets a wild idea. She takes a bottle and asks Mina to hold it while she gushes out a stream of hot piss into the flask. Mina gives Hally a nice piss wash all over her body and she stars eating her girlfriends piss soaked twat. Needless to say, Mina gets so excited that she lets out a huge stream of pee and Hally begins to gobble the golden nectar. These two fucking hot babes let their filthy lesbian desires run wild. They kiss, suck each others firm nipples and lick each others wet and juicy cunts. Watch their dirty lesbian fun as they piss all over the place and finger each others sex hungry pussies.

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download German Way! - FullHD 1080p

Lady Sonia - A walk in the country with an english lady

Genres: MILF, Big Tits, Pissing

This video was shot on a country walk through the Hampshire countryside in September after lunch at a beautiful old country pub lunch with my husband Charles. Walking my my high heels and stripping off outdoors for the camera and of course having a pee while you watch too! The perfect September afternoon outdoors with a video camera especially if you like to watch busty MILF's strip off and show off outdoors!

Duration: 8:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps

File size: 313.3 MB

Download Lady Sonia - A walk in the country with an english lady

Tess in tess mirror

The only thing hotter than watching tess enjoy sex toys and piss play on film would be if she had an identical twin. thanks to this full length mirror you can sort of see what it would be like to have two of tess satisfying you at the same time. what an awesome fantasy for all of her fans!

Duration: 18:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps

File size: 692.1 MB

Download Tess in tess mirror

Lady Sonia - Golden Rain In The Summer

Cast: Lady Sonia
Genres: Mature, MILF, Pissing

Out in the beautiful English sunshine doing exactly what I love doing most of all... At a friends house in Leicestershire stripping off for the camera and walking around as you watch me naked outdoors! This video has several "pee" scenes all put together on one video as well so if you are a fan of watching a married lady and "Golden Rain" outdoors with the camera watching everything you are really going to love this one as it's even better than my first one was! I was really surprised at just how popular my first "pee compilation" video was and as it was such huge fun to shoot (I really do love to undress and show off!) I couldn't wait to shoot another. I was back from Mallorca to stay over at the house here for a private "Femdom" party and as the sun was shining the next morning I took the opportunity to shoot this while everyone there discreetly watched and I am already looking forward to next time!

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps

File size: 430.3 MB

Download Lady Sonia - Golden Rain In The Summer

The Maid Gets Wet - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Foxie T
Genres: Boy-Girl, Close-up, Cumshot Czech, Degustation, Fingering, Pissing, Piss in glass, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Redhead, Shaved, Vaginal, Wet hair

Naughty maid, Foxie T decides to treat her guy to some serious fun in todays Vipissy scene. She dresses in sexy lace pantyhose and a short maids outfit while using a feather duster to arouse him through his pants. After making sure he was nice and hard she sits on the back of the sofa, lifts up her skirt and reveals that her pantyhose are, infact crotchless! She aims a stream of her warm piss over his boxers and then licks them. It doesn't take long before his cock is out and horny Foxie is sucking on his shaft! He stands up to let her continue her blowjob then pisses into her mouth, giving her a taste of piss ! He aims his pee stream down over her tits and then helps her out of her soaking wet maids outfit. Foxie climbs on top of his dick and gets her pussy drilled. She lifts up and pees again, this time all over his hard cock and toned stomach. Foxie wastes no time in lapping up her juices then goes from pussy to mouth ready to take another mouthful of pee. This piss loving couple c.

Duration: 31:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8081kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Maid Gets Wet - FullHD 1080p

Nicol Love and Tiny Tina Sharing Stream

Nicol Love is relaxing on the couch when she is joined by her brunette girlfriend, Tiny Tina for some piss play. Tina lifts up her satin babydoll and fires a stream of her warm piss down onto the coffee table towards a glass and Nicol's face! After she fills the glass, Tina pours her pee into Nicol's mouth and these pissing lesbians switch places so that Nicol can give Tina the same treatment. This watersports adventure turns them on so much and Nicol fingers Tina's pussy as she leans back on the couch. She holds the glass underneath Tina's pussy and she fills it again but this time Nicol pours it over Tina instead! After Nicol gets her fair share of fingering, these hotties take turns to lick pussy and take more golden piss in mouth. They share a double ended glass dildo and sit with their pussies close together before showering each other in their final pee streams in this hd pissing movie!

Download Nicol Love and Tiny Tina Sharing Stream

Sharing Piss Showers - Morgan & Nicolette Noir - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Morgan & Nicolette Noir
Genres: Brunette, Close-up, Czech, Degustation, Dildo, Fingering, Lesbian, Piss in glass, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Redhead, Shaved, Wet hair, Wet toy

Stunning babes Morgan and Nicolette are kissing on the couch while dressed in skimpy hotpants. Nicolette lifts Morgan's top and licks her nipples before sliding her hand down into Morgan's hotpants and wastes no time in stripping her naked. Morgan bends over into the doggystyle position on the edge of the couch and Nicolette licks her pussy before Morgan helps her to strip naked too! Now these European hotties are naked, Nicolette lays down on a glass coffee table while Morgan stands above her and pisses down onto her bare skin. Morgan licks her way up Nicolette's body, tasting her own golden pee and then kneels to catch Nicolette's first piss stream in her hands! These pissing lesbians continue to drench each other in pee as they take turns to lie down on the table then Nicolette licks Morgan's pussy. Raven haired Nicolette rides a flesh like dildo while Morgan pees over her once more. She licks the dildo clean then uses it on herself before these gorgeous girls take turns to get eac.

Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8075kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sharing Piss Showers - Morgan & Nicolette Noir - FullHD 1080p

Sharing Stream

Cast: Nicol Love & Tiny Tina
Genres: Brunette, Close-Up, Czech, Degustation, Fingering Pussy, Lesbian, Masturbation, Piss In Glass, Piss In Mouth, Pussy Wash, Shaved, Wet toy

Nicol Love is relaxing on the couch when she is joined by her brunette girlfriend, Tiny Tina for some piss play. Tina lifts up her satin babydoll and fires a stream of her warm piss down onto the coffee table towards a glass and Nicol's face! After she fills the glass, Tina pours her pee into Nicol's mouth and these pissing lesbians switch places so that Nicol can give Tina the same treatment. This watersports adventure turns them on so much and Nicol fingers Tina's pussy as she leans back on the couch. She holds the glass underneath Tina's pussy and she fills it again but this time Nicol pours it over Tina instead! After Nicol gets her fair share of fingering, these hotties take turns to lick pussy and take more golden piss in mouth. They share a double ended glass dildo and sit with their pussies close together before showering each other in their final pee streams in this hd pissing movie!

Download Sharing Stream

Rachele richey in american pee

Rachele richey, the exhibitionist extraordinaire talks us through her wet and pissy journey. there's more than a few remarks here, but rachele still manages to maintain a relevant narrative, fulfilling the vast majority of what she sets out to do by her own words. she takes her time, rolling out her objectives one at a time, so as not to burn out her agenda too soon. she has a great natural set of tits, but she doesn't let them be her one defining quality, making great use of her lips and eyes, puckering and gazing straight into our own eyes. rachele also happens to be a very good pisser, demonstrating that ability in full as she partially straddles one leg on the table to take a piss. she drops to the floor, diving into it before sitting on the chair and expelling the rest of her piss onto the table. there's enough power there that she's able to reach to the far end of the table and then heartily basking on the wet surface. as things wrap up, rachele drinks up a self-served glass of..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:49
Video: 1440x810, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3
Audio: 125kbps

Download Rachele richey in american pee

Sharing Stream

Cast: Nicol Love & Tiny Tin
Genres: Brunette, Close-Up, Czech, Degustation, Fingering Pussy, Lesbian, Masturbation, Piss In Glass, Piss In Mouth, Pussy Wash, Shaved, Wet to

Download Sharing Stream

Elmerita in nela elmerita

Walking into the kitchen without saying a word, elmerita sits down at the table, spreads her legs exposing her beautifully shaven pantyhose covered pussy, and begins to pee. it's such a turn on she just rips the crotch of her pantyhose so she can squirt out a stream of piss in front of her with her legs still spread wide open. then she gets an idea. so she grabs a glass and fills it with piss so she can drink and play with it as she plays with her shaven snatch and tight little ass hole! at that point she is ready to explode, so she grabs the biggest dildo she has and jams it into her pussy as she closes her eyes and shudders from the sensation!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:30
Video: 1440x810, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Elmerita in nela elmerita

Anita Blanche - Soaking Her Panties (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Anita Blanche
Genres: Pissing, Masturbation

Hot blonde Anita Blanche is at home and teases in her shower in some khaki panties and a cropped top. This playful blonde starts wetting her panties and a damp patch of pee appears on her crotch. She pulls her panties off and reveals her shaved pussy and sexy body then leans back against the wall before touching her wet pussy. Sitting down in the bath, Anita masturbates and starts pussy pissing again into the tub. There is plenty of pissing in her bathroom in this homemade movie and this horny blonde rubs babyoil into her naked body. The camera zooms in close on her XXL pussy lips as she rubs them and pees some more then Anita gets out of the bath and sits on the floor, playing with her wet panties. She toys herself with a vibrator until she orgasms, and catches some very yellow piss in a wine glass! She pours her juices over her feet and then bends over to drizzle it on her ass in this self filmed pissing porn movie.

Duration: 18:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5765kbps

File size: 816.6 MB

Download Anita Blanche - Soaking Her Panties (2020)

Take A Golden Shower, It's The Perfect Hour Getting Wet, Glad We Met, Nasty Tools (2016)

Classy ass Eurobabes love to get nasty, and they know the best place to do so is Golden Shower Power! When it comes to spraying piss all over the place, GSP has literally got it covered, this time around with Barra Brass, Tera Joy, and Rachel la Rouge dolled up and ready to get their piss on with themselves and one lucky guy who's gonna bring the dick and piss! These freaks are gonna get exactly what they want, living the high piss life, and by the time they've worked that cock proper and fully drained it it's time to have some fun with some spunk!

Duration: 28:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3652kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 792.8 MB

Download Take A Golden Shower, It's The Perfect Hour Getting Wet, Glad We Met, Nasty Tools (2016)

Back